Avis clients sur CharmHealth

En savoir plus sur CharmHealth

Dossier médical partagé, gestion de cabinet, facturation médicale, solution de télémédecine et de messagerie médicale

En savoir plus sur CharmHealth

I love the quick text feature. I love the auto populate feature too.

I really can't think of anything that we disliked.

CharmHealth - Notes

3,9

CharmHealth a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 114 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé CharmHealth ?

Charles
Charles
Vice President Operations & Technology (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Very solid value EMR

Commentaires : For us, it was a system that would be device agnostic. Charm works on any computer or mobile device with an HTML5 compliant browser.

Easy to get started. Has a very approachable user interface. Easy learning curve. Always improving. The company listens to customers and incorporates improvements based on feedback. Comparatively very inexpensive. Integrates with labs, erx solutions, and e-commerce solutions.

Customer Service is offshore and is not "real-time". But they do respond and are usually helpful. It is a trade-off for the pricing of the software. Some design issues in billing involving the integrated billing clearinghouse and downloading ERA's, and real-time eligibility verification requires a workaround to normal practices.

Suzanna
Psychiatrist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Charm is agile and cost-effective

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I have used Charm for almost three years now for my private practice and it is cost-effective and so powerful and customizable.

Charm can be customized and personalized. There is a steep learning curve, and it is worth learning and making your own. I bill, send invoices, schedule, use the website scheduling widget, chart, communicate through the secure portal. The support team is constantly innovating and improving the product.

I loved the Zoom integration when it was impossible to get HIPAA compliant Zoom for less than $200/month. Now, it is no longer as cost effective. Support sometimes takes up to a week to respond to an email, though I have had good results with chatting with support through the website. Like all programs with legacy code, some of the templates that I have used for years get a little buggy. I wish the patient portal was mobile-friendly; it works best on tablets and desktops.

June
Nurse Practitioner (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Big issue with billing, very difficulty to get responds from the company.

Commentaires : EHR was OK. Billing related is nightmare. Poor responds from certain people from company!

It looks clean, modern looking, more user friendly than my previous one.

Billing and customer service is a nightmare. I started using Charm Billing back to October 2020. I got a zoom training for about an hour or two, during the training, there was one or two insurance was put into the system. After that, I was told to do it myself. However, I could not login for a long time. Finally, I had to set up another login in order to get into the right place. Until March 2021, I finally was told that the first ERA from the first enrolled insurance company would sync data with CharmEHR. It has been 5 months for one thing to work. Even today, April 1, 2021, I still not get ERA for every insurance enrolled. I has been contacting optum and Charm for discount for the time that billing not totally function. So far, Optum told me it is Charm's issue, and Charm just not respond to this request at all!! When I contacted customer service for anyone who can handle this case, the only thing I got was "sorry", and then no more after, the chat was terminated. Not accurate patient's due and reports No emergency help! For customer service, yes, you can email or chat with someone. For email, sometimes take a day or two to get a reply, sometimes take several days to get a reply, not reliable. One day, I found that it took forever to open Charm website on Chrome, but my assistant who use Safari seemed OK. So I switched to Safari for a couple of days. Speed was OK after switch, however, when I edit patient's info, when update phone number, not working. So I switched back

Sara
Psychotherapist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Best EHR for value

Commentaires : I sampled several EHR systems last year and ChARM had most of the qualities that I wanted a administrator and clinician. I really enjoy using this EHR system and it is easy for my clients to use as well to sign paperwork and access resources.

I really enjoy that I can customize all of my notes and templates that I need on a daily basis. I also really enjoy that everything can be electronic and all paperwork can be sent to clients and have signatures in real time.

I feel the customer services could set up EFT and enrollments for payers to make it streamlined and easier for the provider.

Matthew
Physician (É.-U.)

User Friendly Effective EMR

Commentaires : An effective EHR for us as compared to other software packages that is easy to use and cost effective for a smaller practice. Many enhancements have been made over the past 2 years which has made it even more attractive to use.

We changed to CharmHealth about 2 years ago after using PracticeFusion which did not have the flexibility we needed to add information. This software is easily customizable and has a vast library of templates for pre completed notes. It was easy to customize and had all the features we needed. Calendar is very user friendly and integrates well with the EHR. Can easily print out hard copies of anything we need and especially immunization records which are frequently requested by patients.

Although it hasn't been an issue for us, for a very large practice the cost could get rather high as compared to other EHR platforms. Since I have a relatively small practice, the cost is not an issue. There have been problems with sending eprescriptions - The software can not locate the particular medication and you must know the generic as well as the trade name on occasion to get it through. There have been issues with locating pharmacies at times although, I must say, customer support has been helpful and has tried to rectify these issues as they come up. Minor problem exists with entering patient email addresses. Software sometimes flags as invalid email address with anything that ends in *.com. You need to enter the email address as ".net then got back and re-enter the correct email address. Customer service has yet to fix this problem.

Christi
COO (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Great value for the price

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Our practice partners want to practice medicine. They don't want to spend all their time on the computer. As a Telehealth focused practice we want the systems to ease our note taking burden and this EMR does that nicely.

CharmHealth has been a great find for our practice. The setup time was next to nothing and the ease at which our providers were able to learn the software was surprising.

The scheduling portion of the software is the one area I think the product owners at CharmHealth could really improve. The limitations are not insurmountable, but compared to the rest of the product, this area could use some updating. It isn't easy to set up block time and if you want the patients to be able to schedule the times at which the patients can see on the web are not customizable to the practice leaving very little options for the practice. I think this is the biggest opportunity Charm has for improvements. The other improvement suggestion comes in the way of being Telehealth focused. There are several areas in the product that still focus heavily on having an office (like uploading insurance cards), however, if we aren't in the office that becomes a challenge,

Margo
CEO (É.-U.)

Excellent EHR system

Commentaires : At first I insisted on meeting staff and it was not welcome at first however when I was able to touch base with an instructor it made a huge difference to learn it’s functionality.

The software is practical and you can use it on a cell phone which is great. I do home visits and it is very helpful.

There is a learning curve to use it but once you learn it it is great.

Peggy
Owner & provider (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

ChARMed

Commentaires : Getting all of billing services set up - just need the equipment and a little more time to implement this component.

Flexible program, HIPAA & HITECH compliant. Superb support staff!

More resources for therapy providers would be helpful.

Mohammad
Mohammad
Director (Jordanie)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

CharmHealth Is a Comprehensive and Secure Electronic Health Record Software Solution

5,0 il y a 5 jours Nouveau

Commentaires : CharmHealth can help healthcare providers with a variety of tasks, such as patient scheduling, medical billing, and claims management. It is cloud-based, making it convenient and easy to use, and offers features such as automated payment reminders, online payment processing, and financial reporting.

One of the things I liked most about this software is its comprehensive set of features. It provides a solution for a variety of tasks, such as patient scheduling, electronic medical records, charting, billing, and claims management. Additionally, it is cloud-based, which makes it convenient and easy to use.

Some of the features may be difficult to use for users who are not familiar with the software. It may take some time to set up and configure the system, depending on the complexity of the desired setup. Although it offers a range of features, it can be expensive for smaller healthcare providers.

Marie Eulie
Marie Eulie
Virtual Medical Assistant (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

User Friendly Patient scheduling system

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Very satisfied and I'm thinking of using this one as long as i want

It's very convenient and easy to use. What I like about is it HIPAA Certified. We want to make sure that everything is safe and secure within our system.

Pretty much, nothing. I love everythign about it.

Nerissa
Behavioral Pediatrician, Entrepreneur and Blogger (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Love my EHR

Commentaires : CHARM has made my life so stress free. I love it and even my families love it. They love the portal and the ease of using it. When COVID hit, I was able to transition seamlessly to Telehealth. The fact that the organization even offered it free for several months to encourage users to use Telehealth was amazing.
I highly recommend this product and have told others about it because it is so easy to use!

What I love about CHARM is that it is user friendly. I have my own part time private practice and I knew I needed something that I could get up and running quickly, keep me organized and compliant. CHARM is the answer! I never loved EHR systems before I found CHARM. Having tried other packages when I was in academia, everyone gripes about EMR systems. But CHARM "works like a charm!" I could make my templates by dragging and dropping easily, I could make changes if needed easily. I uploaded all my blog handouts to then quickly put in patient portals. SO easy to use! I love the quick text feature. I love the auto populate feature too!

The only thing are these: 1) in the event that I have a patient whose parents are divorced, they both want and need access to me to send me updates. The portal right now can only accommodate ONE user log on. Sometimes divorced parents do not want to share--which is understandable. 2) Support is not instantaneous. They have a chat but someone is not necessarily on there 24/7 to answer and provide support in real time. I had two instances where I could not get logged in right before a clinic day. Luckily it was fixed in 20 minutes but again It would have been nice to have someone right there responding to my urgent messages knowing it would be handled.

Khanh
Medical Director (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

An EHR system that will grow with you practice

I love that Charm EHR has designed the software with the focus of integrative/functional medical doctors in mind. The forms and questionnaire templates that have been shared by other practitioners has been helpful. The software is very easy to use. I especially love the inventory functionality which a lot for EHR's are missing. The pricing scheme is suitable for new offices and the add on features are great as the practice has grown. The support desk is also very helpful and replies in a timely manner.

I wished there was an ability for patients to fill out questionnaires when they are in the office without having to sign into their account. Many patients do not remember their password without their computer. It is hard to expect all patients to fill out their questionnaires before they get to the office.

Lisa
Chief Administrative Officer (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Best EHR I've used

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : ChARM has been a great experience, with integrated billing, inventory, practice management, and patient scheduling.

I've used several EHR and PM systems in the past and wasn't impressed until I tried Charm. It has all of the features that we need integrated into one very intuitive system.

There are some bugs when new features are released, but they are quickly remedied.

Kate
MD, computer engineer, consultant (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Low cost, scaleable EHR with responsive staff

Commentaires : We use Charm for a Telepsychiatry company with all TeleHealth visits. Charm has been responsive to our product inquiries and integration options.

Low cost, can view software ahead of purchase, responsive customer service, easy to use and train, customizable.

Not quite enterprise level yet, still some basic features most other EHRs have that are missing. But, Charm is catching up!

Monica
CEO (É.-U.)

Valuable

Commentaires : Excellent

I have used this product since 2013. The advanced features and the willingness of the company to make changes made based on customer feedback is amazing.

I don’t like that it can’t be branded with our ligo colors.

Réponse de l'équipe de MedicalMine

il y a 2 ans

Dear Dr. Saenz, thank you for your kind review. We pride ourselves on incorporating features based on customer feedback-- Glad you experienced the same. Happy that Charm's advanced features are supporting your Emergency Medicine practice!

Tanya
Office Manager (É.-U.)

8+ years of Charm

Commentaires : I have worked with Charm EHR for about 8 years now. I love their no nonsense approach to charting. Support is always helpful

I love the customizability of this EMR. Also our chart notes are not 6 pages of filler. Charm is always adding new features and updating things behind the scenes.

As with any system there is always a little thing here or there but no cons to talk about.

Melissa
Practice manager (É.-U.)
Médecine douce, 11-50 employés

Awesome EHR

Commentaires : We are very please with charm and have recommended it to three other practices

We love a lot about this software and how it has optimized our buisness- the calendar is beautiful and the features are very thoughtful.

We wish you could add a resource to the provider calender and book the room- the kiosk feature does not actually check in patients - and insurance is very not user friendly for patients

andrew
Physician (É.-U.)

Excellent small practice EHR solution

Very intuitive and flexible. Lots of good options for electronic patient interaction. You can usually get someone on the phone to help with questions.

ePrescribing platform not yet approved in our state (nevada). It would be nice if patients could request their entire health record from within their PHR account, and have access to visit notes. I find the Chat feature intrusive and distracting and would like the option of having it disabled.

Sherry
Operations manager (É.-U.)

Scalable and user friendly

Commentaires : Very good

It takes care of all patient interactions, scheduling, In house dispensary

We need some different inventory management reports, and I just heard that we can get them.

Zak
Owner (É.-U.)
Design, 2-10 employés

ChARM Implementation

Commentaires : ChARM allows me to easily configure and evaluate practice configurations with Practioners and staff. This allows me to prepare and train to our practice's unique work flows and scenarios. I am looking forward to completing the roll out and feel confident that the ChARM team will ensure that we are fully implemented on time.

ChARM provides multiple support channels offering comprehensive onboarding and post-implementation support. I rely on their knowledgebase and experienced team to quickly review configurations and support tuning for our unique work flows.

ChARM is a rich, comprehensive practice management platform. As the implementation lead, I did not in nitially integrate the (available) e ChARM resources into our team.

Anton
Acupuncturist (É.-U.)

Easy to use

4,0 l’année dernière

The design of the intake access makes thing so easy.

Tutorial lesson should be improved. It's hard to find the configuration sometimes.

Megan
Owner (É.-U.)
Médecine douce, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing versatile product

Commentaires : Efficient, easy and versatile. Perfect for small to medium companies.

Highly customizable and scaling prices.

None love everything.

Feras
Consultant/Practice Admin (É.-U.)

CharmHealth

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I have been pleased with CharmHealth. I have had to create my own reports, 3-4 in order to generate the data that I need. However, the team is always helpful and the RCM team is the best team we have ever used in Revenue Management.

CharmHealth is an easy to use and adaptable EMR for any practice. It is user friendly and produces reports that allow Practice Admin view the operational success of the practice.

Data reporting capabilities, Interaction with patients with Data, Text messaging limitations, ability to custom create more unique practice templates outside of dropdown options etc.

Valerie
Practice Administrator (É.-U.)

Charm is GREAT!

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Wonderful!

Love how user friendly it is! Only takes a few hours to train new employees versus days. Lots of easy access features, love how you can access patient charts at any screen, etc, Support is very helpful and timely in responding!

That canceled appointments stay on schedule if cancelled at last minute.

Tarak
MD (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Thoughtful design

Commentaires : As a former internet software engineer, I have high standard, which CHARM meets.

It allows you to explain services with addons as you grown your practice. Fully web based, and highly available and reliable.

A full featured app would be nice, they have support for certain addon services, but nothing fully enabled app yet.