15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur ClientPoint

En savoir plus sur ClientPoint

ClientPoint, anciennement Paperless Proposal. Obtenez des taux de conclusion plus élevés et des cycles de vente plus courts tout en créant des propositions de manière ultrarapide.

En savoir plus sur ClientPoint

Working with Laurence and his team has been such a positive experience. They delivered as promised... on time and made integration easy.

I am giving the benefit of the doubt, but my proposals look bad. The pagination and graphics get thrown out of alignment and I can't seem to override or correct in local edit.

ClientPoint - Notes

ClientPoint a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 159 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ClientPoint ?

Jay
Jay
Marketing Strategist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

ClientPoint > PandaDoc

Commentaires : Outside of those few cons, it's been great and very easy for us to comment back and forth with prospects and send professional

The developer team had pre-made templates Which I could choose from. Can you also get lifetime analytics that allow you to see when and where someone opened your Proposal, how long they spent on each page, and you get text notifications when they do so that you can reach out in live-time Once I did they built out my proposal for me based on what I was already using in PDF form. They walked me through a couple steps on how to do everything and they've been very hands-on.

While you can sign documents, they don't have an integration with docusign, you have to use one of the other native software. There also is no way to accept payments directly from within a proposal you have to balance the client out somewhere else

il y a 5 ans

Hi Jay, we're so happy that you are delighted with ClientPoint. We recognize that each of our clients is unique and we find it best to take a more hands-on approach. We also appreciate your feedback and will share this with our product team as we continue to innovate.

cathleen
sales (É.-U.)

Everyone that does sales should use this awesome software

Commentaires : Using paperless is one of the best software programs to us for sales i recommend it for everyone who is in the same field. You can keep track of all your proposals and everyone is always involved and it holds so many proposals and you can add whatever section you want them to see inside the proposal and medium user friendly once you get the hang of it.

Paperless makes it so you dont have to deal with sending or faxing, or presenting paper proposals. It is all email based which makes it a lot easier to produce sales and promote business, safe for the environment and the trees. It lets however many people you want involved have access to any proposal anytime from any device rather if they are at work or not. everybody could do their part to keep the proposal up to date and add whatever they need to in real time.

Logging in from your cell or a unrecognized device it makes you always check your email for a verification pin every single time, kind of annoying, even after you have used that same device a million times to log in to paperless. Sometimes i search for a certain proposal that is in there and it wont let me find out I have to start my search over and un mark certain boxes to find it. it quite often has small little issues that support will take care of when you contact them through email.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Cathleen, Thank you so much for taking the time to review Paperless Proposal. We think it's an awesome program as well. Security and protecting your proposals is important to us and one way we do this is with verification pins. To reduce frequency for verification, try updating your browser privacy settings to save cookies from Paperless Proposal.

Tom
DIRECTOR OF SALES (É.-U.)
, 51–200 employés

Good and Bad

Commentaires : Great for keeping track of proposals, however very slow some days. We do about 30 proposals per day on paperless.

Keeping track of proposals/ easy to organize/ finding old proposals

Inconsistent quality/ daily we still have to do paper proposals/ signature hard for customers to understand/ server very slow sometimes/ takes to long going from page to page

il y a 8 ans

Tom, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. Could you please send in a email to support@paperlessproposal.com detailing the exact changes you need? The issues you mentioned should not be there. We would love to work with you on your Library Optimization so you do not come across the mentioned issues anymore. Thanks, Rahat

Josh
Brand Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 10 000+ employés

A Game-Changing Service

Commentaires : Our experience with Paperless has been extremely positive. We've been working with them for about two years, and have since onboarded our entire sales team (36 sales associates from all over the country) to the Paperless system.

The ability to regulate our entire portfolio of proposal parts, and have direct insight into what is being used are the two biggest advantages for us. The system is easy to use, and fairly intuitive for those of us who prefer to self-teach. We find that we use Paperless for our "single source of truth" for all relevant proposal materials.

There are very few faults that I could point out with the software. There are occasionally glitches (due to corrupted files) during pagination (the support team is always prompt to resolve them).

il y a 8 ans

Josh, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. We are actually working on a feature to put pagination on hold until all the merge docs have processed, this way every pagination attempt will go in smooth with out any files getting corrupted. Hope that will solve your problem. Along with that we do have couple more minor and major updates coming up which will excite you further. One of them is built-in word processor to local edit the files within Paperless. Thanks, Rahat

Ryan
Ryan
Regional Sales Director (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 5 001–10 000 employés

easy to upload customized documents for proposals

notifications after client has opened the proposal, great cover pages with photos and details, the ability to print the exact proposal that's being emailed to the customer, the ability to delay the sending of the proposal, and the data telling us how much time the customer spent on each page of the propsoal

can be a little slow in uploading, but not often. would like the proposal review to be more of an overall shot, like a map and maybe some animation effects for the proposal.

Zack
Director of Inside Sales (É.-U.)

Makes producing Quotes on the go simple and easy. The quickest proposal I have ever created.

The ability to open my laptop and send a proposal to my customer almost immediately. Unlike my competition, I can send my proposal before leaving the customers parking lot. Support (when needed) is always quick and easy.

Load time of web based software. Sometime it takes a few minutes to save a created page. This happens on a fairly regular basis.

Logiciels, 51–200 employés

ClientPoint - Congratulations You Just Got Four Hours Back in Your Busy Work Day!!

Commentaires : Me and my sales reps now have more time in our day to focus on generating revenue being that we have four to six extra hours that was previously spend on sales proposals.

I love the fact that ClietPoint reduces the time it takes to produce an impactful business proposal. Before ClientPoint me and my team were allocating four to six hours to produce a sales proposal and now we leverage the software to produce proposals in barely ten minutes!

As a result of ClientPoint being so impactful and enabling, the stakeholders more times than not are reaching out to the sales team about ClientPoint. It is so amazing that it actually shifts their focus away from our teams' initiative of selling and produces curiosity as to what proposal system we are using.

Eau/gaz/électricité, 201–500 employés

Simplifies Proposals

Commentaires : My experience has been positive from inception. The CP team is very helpful. Customer service is ON POINT!

Client Point, formerly Paperless Proposal, allows you to create well well designed proposals in minutes.

You must ensure that alllll of the data you may need for a proposal is uploaded. Either that or upload each page individually.

Federico
Federico
Founder and Senior Copywriter (Argentine)
Source : GetApp

See who's opened your proposal and what they've seen

I hate writing proposals. Absolutely hate it. Paperless Proposal helps me craft new proposals in minutes, using templates and a file library that keeps all my content at hand. The best part is I can easily share it with clients and then keep track of who's opened the document and who hasn't. This helps me follow up with them and understand what makes them buy or not.

I'd like to see improvements in the way you search for docs in the media library. Could be way simpler and faster.

Services environnementaux, 2–10 employés

Automate your client communication and reporting processes easily!

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : ClientPoint is user-friendly and intuitive, making it easy for businesses like ours to manage client communication and reporting processes.

ClientPoint automates many manual tasks, such as client reporting and follow-ups, which saves time and reduces the risk of errors.

While ClientPoint integrates with some other tools and platforms, it may not be as well-integrated as some businesses would like.

Mercedes
Adminstrative Assistant (É.-U.)

Paperless is a great way to track potential and new clients.

Paperless is very easy to access. It gives several options for walking through each step to better help you navigate. It also helps track the amount of revenue from each client before or after they accept your proposal. The best and only way to track clients for current and future contracts.

Recently paperless updated to a nee version. At version just like any new program it was a little hard to navigate but in no time I was navigating through like there wasnt even an update.

Owen
President (É.-U.)

Took our new client presentations to a new level

Allows us to gauge our clients interest In our presentations. Super fast delivery . Being first to the line is often the difference between success & failure. A major marketing benefit for any growing organization.

There is no mobile app. I would like to report writing capabilities improved & forecasting capability needs improvement.

il y a 7 ans

Owen, you're going to love the new Thunder Experience UI with new trend, pipeline, status and activity reports. You will be trained on this by your administrator this month.

Cody
Sales (É.-U.)
, 51–200 employés

My Review of paperless

Commentaires : Getting quicker responses on customization requests and just better overall code writing support would be appreciated.

Tractability of customer viewing.

Unable to customize for specific business needs quickly.

il y a 8 ans

Cody, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. Matt usually send out the change requests to Zeb directly and Zeb usually check his emails once a day. Sending out the change requests to support@paperlessproposal.com should result in faster response and resolution. Please let us now if there is anything outstanding or any new change we can help out with. Please email our support with any question or change requests. Thanks, Rahat

Ashley
Area Coordinator (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 1 001–5 000 employés

Very easy to use

Commentaires : I have been using paperless proposal from the early stages. It is very easy to create customized pages.

I like Paperless Proposal because it is incredibly easy to use. I like having the archive to review proposal I have completed in the past. I also enjoy knowing when our prospects review the proposal.

Something that I do not like is I do not have the option to sort by the manager or territory that I have completed the proposal for. I would like to see an additional sorting method.

il y a 8 ans

Ashley, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. We can certainly add additional sorting filters for you. Please reach out to your Paperless Admin to contact support@paperlessproposal.com with the changes. Thanks for your kind words, Rahat

Carla
Executive Assistant (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 501–1 000 employés

Quality Product and Easy to Use

Commentaires : I use Paperless Proposal on a daily basis. It is very user friendly and integrates well with our SalesForce software which allows us to track our proposals and do follow ups. It is nice to be able to see when proposals are opened and viewed as well as accepted.

User friendly and the tracking of proposals.

None at this time.

david
security officer (É.-U.)

My experience with Paperless Proposal

Commentaires : Helps coordinate and keep track of all potential and new clients

Helps every employee keep track of detailed notes for potential business and everyone has access and receives emails at the same time so everyone is on the same page.

The new version takes some getting used to compared to the original version but once you get the hang of it it is very useful software i recommend it to everyone.

Inside Sales (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 11–50 employés

Simple and Easy to use

Commentaires : Easy to use proposal template that makes sending out a customized proposal very simple and easy. It always looks like a professional job when you use Paperless Proposal

Quick turn around time for my customers. The video option is very helpful when trying to explain something to your customer.

Needs a mobile app. Being able to input information on the go would benefit our outside sales team.

Metika
Account Manager (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 51–200 employés

Great product for companies who send multiple quotes

Commentaires : This product makes it easy for all of us who use the proposal documents to ensure consistency while having the ability to customize the document. It provides excellent insight on how much time was spent reviewing the proposal.

The ability to see when the client has reviewed the proposal and how long they reviewed it for.

tom
BDM (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes

paperlessreview

Commentaires : overall very satisfied-program is easy to use and navigate. material is easily accessible and easy to change or revise for final draft form. program is used for formal proposals, budget proposals, amd information pieces. Program allows easy and complete insertion of both file and external documents for application to proposals. Program has proven very user-friendly for client access of proposals and information

easy to navigate and apply

none

il y a 8 ans

Tom, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. Thank you for the kind words, Rahat

Greg
Business Development Manager (É.-U.)
Sécurité et enquêtes, 10 000+ employés

Use it all the time. Very user friendly.

Commentaires : Quick turnaround on creating proposals.

Ease of use and customer support. Support is always very responsive. Creating proposals are no longer a chore. Rather, the time it takes to produce one is cut about in half with Paperless Proposal.

Sometimes the connection to the application runs a bit slowly. Also, customization features are a little limited. Not a huge gripe though since this may be a company function more than anything.

ethan
É.-U.
Sécurité et enquêtes, 201–500 employés

My proposals

Commentaires : I love using paperless for my marketing and sales. Easy to keep everything filed and organized as well

Display photos on cover letters, easy to produce proposals, user friendly and accessable for every employee

It don't have reminders to set when to call clients back or conduct follow up calls.

Sarah
Business Development Coordinator (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 1 001–5 000 employés

Good, accessible support

Paperless Proposal customer support is easy to work with and accessible. I can always count on them to help me within a short time.

The local edit feature is a good idea but can leave room for user errors with uploading edited documents.

Tom
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

It's Outstanding

Commentaires : Buy it and don't look back!

I met the President Glen, at the Las Vegas Security Show. I was imeadiatley impressed with his product and purchased it on the spot. The very week we implimented using Paperless Proposal we won a large sale from an out of state firm that has a distribution center here in Elkhart, IN Being able to add a short video introduction allows someone that has never met me to see who they are buying from thus reducing any anxiety caused from making a purchase from a stranger. It adds a personal touch. The few customer service questions we've had since implimentation have been addressed promptly even over a weekend.

Add Client name to each step of the process so you don't lose track of which project you are working on when you are trying to balance multipal proposal.

James
Sales Executive (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 201–500 employés

easy to use and a great way to track views of your proposal. Highly recommended

Ease of use for my customers. The shareability: that they can share with other people makes it easy to get the proposal into the correct peoples hands.

it is a little confusing at first as to what to click to download proposal. But once you figure it out, it is easy from there on out.

il y a 7 ans

You are going to love the New Thunder Experience UI which you will be trained on by your administrator this month.

Marc
Sr. Director of Accounting and Business Analytics (Philippines)
Import/Export, 51–200 employés

Great product

Commentaires : I think Paperless Proposal works well and provides great value for our sales team. We are able to keep track of great information, generate and nurture leads throughout the buying process and it allows us to close more sales than ever before. It is not cheap and requires someone on staff with some level of expertise. The Paperless Proposal team is always there to help.

Great at lead nurturing and understand who is interested in your product Feature rich Great customer service

Expensive

il y a 8 ans

Marc, Thank you for taking the time out to review our product. Glad to know you like it. Sorry to hear you feel our product is expensive. Our pricing model is actually inexpensive compared to other competitors out there who may not provide you all the features we provide. Thanks for your kind words, Rahat