Avis clients sur Kommo

En savoir plus sur Kommo

amoCRM est un CRM facile à utiliser. Il est cependant très fonctionnel et puissant. Pipeline de vente, suivi des leads, analyse et intégration de sites web.

En savoir plus sur Kommo

The disadvantages of amoCRM can be listed for a long time, but I will focus on the main ones. Firstly, the built-in mail client works very poorly - we had to use separate software.

Kommo - Notes

Kommo a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 143 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Kommo ?

Felipe
Felipe
CEO (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great features and nice customer service at a fair price

Commentaires : Price is reasonable for all feature in get and customer service is exceptional.

They have integrations with the major social networks like Instagram, Facebook, Gmail and the most important Whatsapp via Twilio, which allow you to integrate in a legal way. They also have a live chat with chatbot that works fine. Of course they are not a chat company, so it's simples, but it works fine to most activities.

The filter features are limited and sometimes things like select a empty field, depending on field type, it's impossible.

Matthew
Member (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51-200 employés

Cost-effective yet powerful CRM alternative

Commentaires : This is a good company. They are new enough to not be tied to old technology, but old enough to know what they are doing. Their live chat support has been excellent for us as well.

This is the only CRM we found that integrated with Social Media messaging, which is the preferred communication medium for many of our customers. We used to have our team using Facebook messenger within our FB Business Manager page directly, but now we can have these Messenger interactions INSIDE our CRM and then bridge those conversations into texts and phone calls. The software is intuitive and its user interface is excellent. There are many Automotive-specific CRM tools out there, but they are all old and clunky compared to amoCRM.

The integration with FB is treated as a "bot" on the FB side, even though we have real humans in our call center replying to customers via amoCRM. This means that a stricter set of rules is applied to our conversations from FB, and we've had the link shut down a couple times. It's still a great integration to have--especially considering that no other CRMs can do this. Also, the integration with Twilio is quite limited when it comes to outbound and inbound calls. I love the automatic call recording features, but we are not able to assign agent-specific numbers that customers can call back. It would be wonderful if we could have a mini-IVR inside amoCRM so that when customers call us back the routing could be more efficient. The smartphone app could be better too.

Gbemisola
Marketing Manager (Émirats arabes unis)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 51-200 employés

PWG Group Review

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Experience in terms of leads capturing and management has been great,

Easy to integrate across third party channels

Lots of errors and defect that needs to be fixed. Customer service experience is poor in terms of technical support

Victor Leonardo
Victor Leonardo
Education (Argentine)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

amoCRM the CRM of the networks and whatsapps

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : The integration in a platform, with the applications that in my area, are the most used when I do a MKT campaign
If the MKT campaign is in the Facebook marketplace, 80% of the communication is through messenger, and amoCRM channels them, and even more so with Botsales, to pre-attend them.
If the campaigns are through Facebookmeta, less traffic but more effective, I channel them to the pipe perfectly. The same if the campaign was with Google or Instagram.

With amoCRM you can have multichannel communication. Whatsapp .with the integration with Facebook, and Messenger. etc Incorporation of the SaleBot, it is a very good tool, so as not to lose leads.

Best technical support and assistance . I do not have the same feeling as in other applications, the care and online support.

Brian Møller
Brian Møller
CEO & Founder (Danemark)

Clarity, Complexity into Simplicity. Organized. Time for content instead of Administration

Commentaires : I finally have the needed tool to give my customer service as I desired. I can finally correct the long processes into specific steps and see where the exact improvement is needed for the results we aim for. It helps to have a clear plan and easy of access for all employees to collaborate on. This benefits the intern communication and makes an administrative task a lighthearted assignment and joyful instead of draining and complicated.

I love the functionalities. They are seemingly endless and can be integrated to any already setup softwares. It integrates all in one package, management into a single tool for overview and simplicity. I can launch a whole campaign, inform co-workers for tasks and have it replicated within a minute. There is access to all parts of the process from receiving customers on homepage, phonecall or facetoface. And then you simply put it into the system and have a precise engagement to any customer and their unique connection with my company. I can finally deliver the customer service and build the relationships as deep and interactive as I desired. To build trust, accountability, unique care and personalized treatment to each and everyone that will benefit. I have clarity in the process, can improve and see statistics to each and every step on the path. Improvement is now a actuality not a wish or dream. And it makes it easy to do so as well.

Well, the software has so many functions and abilities, it takes a while to engage the whole team into all of its areas and ways. I'd like a function to turn on specific features only as a startup and then move into advanced features instead of having it all at once.

Roman
Product Project Manager (Ukraine)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Good CRM for Mid-size companies

Commentaires : We use this CRM with a big project and we have flow around 150 leads per day. It's good CRM for mid-size companies, because of it's functions and price.

- Huge variety of integrations with different analytics services and call-tracking services - You can import leads not only via API, but also you have ready scripts for websites, or import lead via integrations - Create your own widgets. For example we use widget that stores different useful links for our managers - Get analytics of your sales in total and get information per manager - Attach tasks to your leads, so manager won't miss when he should contact client - You can integrate your PBX system into amoCRM, so you can do calls directly from CRM

- Lack of customization in reports, especially when you have several projects in one account - It's expensive for small projects

Docente a tiempo parcial (Venezuela)

long on specific steps and see processes where you need the best accurate results for

There is access to all parts of the process of receiving guests in phone call, main page or facetoface. And then simply place it in the system and has a precise commitment to any customer and your exclusive connection to the company. I can finally provide the service to the customer and build relations interactive and as deep as you want.

I'd like a function to activate specific functions only as a start and then switch to advanced functions rather than have it all at the same time. The software has many functions and skills, which takes time involve the staff in all areas and ways.

Виталий
Виталий
исполнительный директор ()
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit
Source : GetApp

amoCRM - optimal solution for a dynamic business

Commentaires : amoCRM seems to be an optimal solution for a dynamic business – as it is compatible with iPad you can add new information literally on the run. Drag and drop leads in the pipeline, quickly attach files to the contact/lead cards, send emails to the clients by simply clicking on the his/her email. There are also new features which I am yet to test (advanced integration with WordPress, extensive email integration), everything seems to serve the purpose of making the process of creating leads as effortless as possible, and to this extent amoCRM seems to be moving in the right direction. So in general it would suit a small business or might be a nice tool for a sales department only, as it is not fully customizable. For example, you can't change names and formats of certain fields and the number of custom fields is limited.

Can be run on different devices - laptop, tablet, mobile phone effortless implementation

Slow export: The bigger your account gets the more problems you seem to have with the export of files. No templates: what amoCRM really lacks, in my opinion, is templates. What I mean is, for example I have a business process where all the leads are pretty much standard. And it would be really nice if I could simply create a template and be able to set default values – could really contribute a lot to the automation.

Павел
Павел
Télécommunications
Source : GetApp

Very simple and useful

Commentaires : I could see in amoCRM the ease and simplicity in working process.
This CRM system will be the most efficient for the sales dept, because it has some special functions: scheduler , integration with telephony, integration mail to the site.
If you would like to personalize your system just use API integration - it is the most simple method.
I can manage my sales from all over the world by using mobile app. It is user-friendly and convenient.
One of important factors to choose amoCRM for increasing number of your leads and amplification your sales managers is its attractive price.
If you have lack of functionality, you can use widgets, located in the settings menu.
I prefer amoCRM to all other CRM systems for small and medium segments of business.

Great API for customization and integration, simple integration with telephony, sites, emails, simple integration with other saas services and social networks.

Small amount functions for customization in graphical interface. Not god for difficult and long in time (several months and more) sales

Réponse de l'équipe de QSOFT LLC

il y a 7 ans

Mr. Senin! Thank you for your review! We try to be the best for you.

Ekaterina
Founder (Turquie)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Evgeny Kashcheev

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Customers relationship, sales management, call control

I like interface design, it is easy to understand Love digital pipeline features, it is magic

Dashboard customization I would like to have much improved

Account Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 10 000+ employés

amoCRM Allows me to Effectively Communicate With Customers

Commentaires : Definitely try it out for yourself, great program!

I manage a lot of accounts for different clients. Since we can’t choose our accounts and are assigned to designated clients, we need to know how to deal with people. Every client is different and unique, which means you have to adapt to their style and needs. I truly rely on amoCRM for obtaining customer information, using social media management features and progress tracking. This software enables me to launch a campaign and gain leads. This software allows me to communicate effectively with my clients and keeps me right on track with what steps to take.

Frankly, I think the program offers too many features which can be quite confusing. I haven’t tried all the features because I only use the ones that will help me in my job. Not technically a con, but it feels a bit crowded.

Sylvie
Directeur Général (France)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

The platform supports working with popular social networks

I work in a large bank, we have many sales channels. We maintain accounts on social networks, so it was important for us that the platform support integration with them. AmoCRM was just what we needed. With its help, we track information from Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin and Instagram.

Developers often release updates. It may seem to some that this is great. But for users, amoCRM is a real nightmare. It is not possible to use the platform during updates. All modules at best start to slow down, and at worst they just stop working.

Vesna
CSO & Board of Directors (Ukraine)
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés

Convenient CRM-system for accounting transactions and customer base

I use amoCRM service to track the number of transactions and the distribution of meetings with clients. The tool has full integration with mobile devices. Thanks to this, you can use all the functions of the service from a smartphone or tablet. The function of importing and exporting data to Google Analytics is available.

One of the main disadvantages of amoCRM is technical support. It can take several days to solve problems and questions. Also, the system occasionally fails because of what is not possible to enter your personal account.

Yana
Deputy Head of PPC and PPA (Ukraine)
Marketing et publicité, 501-1 000 employés

Convenient business management system

We use amoCRM in our company for more than 3 years. The service provides a large set of useful tools for business management: a system of sales analytics, the function of creating a sales funnel. There is the possibility of integration with the website and the phone for the accounting of leads.

The first and, probably, the main disadvantage of the amoCRM business management service is that after you add a new manager to the system, he can see all the profits and turnover of the company.

Vlad
VP of Operations (Ukraine)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Functional customer base accounting system

In our company, we use the amoCRM system to account for the customer base and sales department transactions. The platform allows you to create sales funnels for reports and increase profits. There is full integration with mobile devices.

The first thing I would like to add to the accounting system amoCRM customer base is a tool for managing the company's internal resources. The second is a function to predict the number of sales.

Dan
Data scientist (Ukraine)
Recherche, 201-500 employés

Good option for keeping orders

We use this CRM for 1.5 years. In addition to the basic functions, there is an excellent monitoring system: you can track and highlight statistics on any orders at any time. Thus, this CRM is also an excellent tool for in-depth analysis.

We had rare departures, as we wrote to the support service (twice). All promised to eliminate within a month. But a year has passed, and nothing has changed.

Nataly
Chief Accountant (Ukraine)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

One of the most simple CRM

Of the previously used numerous platforms, amoCRM is one of the simplest of them. It has a nice design and extensive integration with a significant number of other tools.

The system does not always work stably, I lack the necessary settings in the reports, and the support service works slowly and very often cannot solve the problems we have encountered.

Assistant Accountant (É.-U.)
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés

An accurate and precise tool; lessened computation and data errors

Our clients are mostly business owners or managers and with amoCRM, they have been very pleased with our service. We are pleased that we have used the product and reviewed it intensively before using it on our clients. We love every feature that is available. With the management of every project possible, this software did more and created possibilities for our team. Account and expense tracking are more positive features which made using amoCRM amazing. Everything is easier and financial management is more accurate.

Tech support of this product is honestly pretty poor. Response takes a long time to arrive. Good thing we only have little chances to need tech support.

Evgeny
Chief Financial Officer (Ukraine)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

With amoCRM we have significantly improved the efficiency of managers

I work in a highly profitable IT business, so for us every customer can make a good profit, and so you can not lose them. But such cases were before we started using amoCRM. Now all interaction is clearly logged, and the system can see the communication from the client's first appeal and to provide him with final reports on the work done.

I do not like how the technical support service works in this system, guys can not answer questions for a long time.

Ross
Business Development Manager (Ukraine)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Good system for collecting customer data

Statistics amoCRM collects all the information about our company's customers. The service fully integrates with the list of social networks necessary for us and works well on iOS and Android mobile platforms.

The key disadvantages of amoCRM are interrelated with the collaboration system. You can not make predictions, as well as not enough features that would allow to monitor the current progress of the project.

Maria
Customer Support Specialist (Ukraine)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 10 000+ employés

Reliable customer base accounting system

To account for the customer base of our company, we use amoCRM. The platform allows you to analyze and manage sales. There is an integration with the phone and the site, a good mobile application is available.

The amoCRM platform does not allow for the distribution of leads into different categories. Also there is not enough tool for instant messaging with clients in the format of online chat.

Akina
Accountant (Ukraine)
, 2-10 employés

Simple and convenient contacts database

The main advantage of this program over analogues is the comfort in using the service. Analytics allows you to quickly get information on the lid for the selected period. It is possible to track at which stage customers lose interest.

Very often in the system there are technical problems, because of which you have to apply for support, which answers for a long time. Also there is no possibility of using it on your own server.

Norbert
System Engineer (Ukraine)
, 2-10 employés

The engine for professional users

The functionality of amoCRM is quite extensive, it allowed our company to significantly increase the level of sales. Through it, it was possible to fine-tune the data and control workflows, greatly facilitating it.

To fully familiarize yourself with the functional, you need to devote a considerable amount of time to learning. The engine was not suitable for beginners. There are loopholes in safety.

Matthew
CEO (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Good Product, but Few Integrations

Commentaires : This is going to be a huge CRM in a few years when it fully matures. If it works for you now, it's worth a try.

The product looks great, has great workflows, and helps streamline a lot of boring data-entry tasks that bog down a lot of CRMs. Integration with multiple chat platforms is huge, if you communicate through customers through these channels this is the greatest service for you.

The software is new, so most common integrations you'd expect with a CRM just aren't there, or are only available through Zapier which is clunky. Calling is the biggest issue, the ONLY supported phone service is Twilio, and the Zapier integrations are just one way. My organization calls a lot more than it chats, so the service was clunky.

CEO (Ukraine)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Excellent service with slow support service

I like to use amoCRM, because this service is highly stable, provides a huge number of useful functions and easily integrates with the social networks we need.

There is no option that would provide the ability to track the current progress of the project. Technical support service often responds too long.