• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Paychex Flex

Gérez la paie, en ligne ou en interne et économisez de l'argent sur le suivi du temps, les rapports et le traitement de la paie.

En savoir plus sur Paychex Flex

Filtrer les avis (1 102)

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Paychex Flex ?

Filtrer les avis (1 102)

Steven r W.
Steven r W.
Director of Business Engagement (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Calm in a sea of changing regulations

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : We had considered hosting our own payroll, however, with the craziness of COVID and regulations we are very happy we chose a partner provided and supported solution. Saves us time chasing new regulations and forms and the dreaded amendments.

The customer service makes the product easy to use. The support makes the product as with many payroll software products it will do what you want you just have to find the right entry and set up.

At times its so complete it can be overwhelming to find some less used features you had found before. Again they are all like this but the customer support makes this a breeze as you can actually talk to a human being that listens and helps.

Cristiano C.
COO (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51-200 employés

Simple payroll & employee management system, ideal for small businesses.

4 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : If you don't need accurate time clock functionality, Paychex Flex is a great way to have a payroll processing solution.

The ease of use is the key selling point for Paychex Flex. As a small business owner with little to no HR/Accounting experience, Paychex made payroll and employee management simple and easy.

Their employee app and time/attendance functionality is terrible. Time clocks were never accurate, difficult to correct, and is the reason we switched providers.

Paola B.
Administrator (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Not very happy with Paychex Flex

2 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I was exited to work with them. The system seemed simple for my small operation and pricing seemed to be right. Sales Rep was very helpful and confident.
They quoted a flat monthly fee of $40.00 plus $4 per employee regardless of the number of deposits per month. Then from month 1 they began billing me per payroll period. I complained several times, and they credited a few bucks back, but each month was the same. After 1 year they'd forgotten of their original quote and denied the whole thing. Then pricing started to go higher.
I went from a $44 per month promise to a $51.00 per payroll period (bonuses processed separately)
In the end my annual budget tripled for 1 year. At times I would pay up tp $153.00 per month for 1 employee. They also warned payroll should be turned in 48 hrs ahead, but I would always get a reminder from my payroll specialist. However, in one occasion there was a holiday in between. It was one of those holidays where most people work. Paychex did not send a reminder so I figured they'd work just like me. Next day, we get a $150.00 fine for not submitting hours on time (72 hrs in advance). Apparently, they were among the fortunate ones to get the day off. Only they forgot to give us the heads up. It soon became my job to be asking them at every upcoming holiday. Finally one day I submitted my hrs but they forgot to deposit my employee's paycheck. At that point it was time to go.

I run 2 companies with 1 employee each. I really liked the simplicity of submit the payroll. It didn't take much of my time. But then they started sending formatted charts to fill and more information to submit. Still, it was simple enough. Not much to complain about.

Customer Service is terrible. I'm not the kind of person that requests to talk to the boss of your boss, but a payroll specialist can only do so much; So when you have a billing concern or service complaint because you employee did not get his pay, expect that no one will be in charge.

Megan M.
Owner (É.-U.)
Impression, 11-50 employés

Good product, easy to use

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

We've used several different payroll processors and this was the easiest one when it came to entering our employees hour each week. I'm surprised how difficult and convulted other companies make it, but Paychecx stood out for the ease. And that matters when you have 20+ employees to enter each week. You want it to go quick, and Paychex did.

We weren't crazy about getting paper checks. We had been used to Next Day Air delivery from a past company and Paychex paper checks were a courier and came at inconsistent times. May not seem like a big deal, but employees want their checks early to deposit at lunch and if they arrive late employees get antsy. We had people tell us they would stop working until their check was in hand. Luckily it wasn't a huge issue, as most people chose direct deposit.

Jessica D.
owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Takes the fuss out of payroll

5 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been a wonderful resource over the past 10+ years for our small home health care business.

Ease of use. Able to add more than one admin and give that person full control too. Able to use the app on the go.

You can't manually set up certain benefits which would be helpful if you know what you want. WE have a PTO benefit that we are still trying to work out the kinks for.

Sherrie H.
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

Implementaion and Set up

4 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I like the product. It is still early in our usage.

The Sales Rep. as well as the portal to access reports.

The integration was not smooth. It seemed like one department didn't know what the other department was doing. Better communication needed. Eventually I was connected with agents that knew how to help with errors and they were able to help.

Bryan S.
owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

Okay site

3 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I have had great issue with customer service. I tried to get end of year payroll started for aspecial case in late Nov but it turned into an emergency by late Dec because no one would respond.

The site is alright it is not the easiest to navigate but you can get through it. It does have nice round-ups of your payroll for the team.

It is a little cumbersome to navigate and sometimes your not sure if you are in teh right section when entering items.

Hannah C.
Teaching Assistant (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

A comprehensive solution for Human Resource

4 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall user experience is good and I would like to recommend this app. The user interface is intuitive and the knowledge of customer service is good. This is a comprehensive solution to Human Resource Departments.

The functions provided by Paychex Flex are comprehensive. There are benefits-online-checking, eServices, Time and labor online, and stratus time functions. The function I like the most is the 'stratus time function". Employees can use it to log in, clock in, and clock out, and employees can even perform other attendance tasks such as requesting time off from the same interface. This information and data can be connected to an overtime database so an employer can easily see the big picture of the payroll structures. W-2 information can also be automatically generated by this app.

The database response time is not very fast sometimes. Customer service lead time may be further improved.

Sofia C.
General Accounting Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

We used it weekly, but we swapped for another product offered at a better price.

4 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It is great for a small company, and it has lots of flexibility on how to use it, but when the needs become higher, i feel it lacks that little something.

It is user friendly, and it is very easy to make adjustments, and find forms. Customer service is impeccable, our rep was amazing!

Bonuses or one time payments were a little too complicated. One time payments when I have substitute teachers need to be entered nearly from scratch, i'd like to choose what is to be remembered by the program and what to not. Report flexibility, customizing a report was a little too much. Sometimes I experienced glitches and had to verify with a rep that it went through.

Accountant (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Pricy, but comprehensive option

5 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

I like that it is very user friendly, comprehensive including HR and 401k options

Pretty pricey. We also got convinced to switch to the HR package, to "save fees" as we would get a discount, but we ended up paying even more. Our option doesn't go with Quickbooks either as opposed to many other payroll software where you can take the journal entries.

Eric S.
Services financiers, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Everything we need and more

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Paychex Flex has cut the time we spend processing payroll requests in half, if not more. Giving employees the ability to make most changes on their own allows our Payroll Admin to focus on other parts of the business that require more attention.

I love that I can get new employees set up as users during their onboarding, then this becomes their one-stop-shop for all things payroll. They can access this site to get their pay stubs, make changes to their direct deposit, enroll/change health benefits, and even make adjustments to their 401k plans.

The only real con I have found with this system is that employees can not make changes to their mailing addresses themselves. They are still required to fill out a form for our Payroll Admin and he has to call Paychex to make the change. This seems like something simple that employees should be able to do themeselves.

Kanwal R.
President (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Great product

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Customer service is the only downside. Otherwise, we are happy with the system itself.

We used to rely on our accountant in the past. This is a great way to have access to anything at anytime. Another perk is that the employees are able to review their tax documents remotely as well.

This is not really related to the software itself, but the customer service continues to be an ongoing problem. God forbid if you receive a notice from EDD or IRS, you'll be chasing behind people to follow up. I wish whatever forms are submitted, we can have access to them from a particular page along with the outcomes.

Emmanuel V.
Senior Grant Accountant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés

Good product overall

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : It's a good product for a small to medium size company. Again, my review is from a user standpoint, not an administrator. I really have no negative remarks for Paychex Flex.

Recording time is relatively easy. W2s and paysubs are easily obtainable Easy to navigate

From a user standpoint, nothing really.

Erin S.
Manager of Strategic Partnerships ()
Philanthropie, 11-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Paychex Flex gives me peace of mind

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Overall, I have been very pleased with Paychex as a company and their online platform, Paychex Flex.  I have the peace of mind that our payroll is in capable hands.

It is easy to use and it gives me a peace of mind that our company's payroll is in capable hands. Their customer service is great. Each customer has a dedicated payroll specialist, so every time I have a question I am talking to the same person. Our payroll specialist has always been very helpful any time I have had weird situations or questions. Paychex withholds all the appropriate taxes for both the employee and employer and then files them when the appropriate government entities. Our business is located Ohio, which has a complex tax structure including both state and local taxes. Paychex has saved me so much time and stress.

I wish that Paychex Flex tracked pay increases. That is the only thing that I liked better about our previous payroll provider. Our previous payroll provider had a tab that showed an employee's salary history and the date of each raise. Paychex Flex does not have this, so I have to track it separately. I wish they had a more intuitive reporting function. The standard payroll reports are laid out very well and are very easy to run, but if I need to run a report that it out of the ordinary, I usually end up calling my payroll specialist because I can't find the report. To be fair, the couple of times this has happened I have been looking for a report having to do with workers comp and since workers comp is run by a government entity in Ohio it has some added complexities.

Sheila M.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51-200 employés

Best decision we every made

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : They have helped me to ease up my role in the payroll process and they have set us up on five recruitment boards to help us find employees and the whole hiring process is so easy and I don't have to be so hands on through the process.

The hiring/onboarding piece is amazing. They set us up in less than 3 days and had us doing our first payroll within a week. They sat with us through the whole payroll process from start to finish to make sure we understood it all. The Time and attendance piece is awesome and works so well for our staff

There is nothing we don't like about Paychex. It has met our expectations and continues to do so daily.

Peter S.
Accountant, Tax Preparer, IT consultant (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Paychex has FINALLY gotten it right

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Payroll reports for my clients are at my fingertips!

Paychex FLEX is easy to navigate, fast at loading reports and pages, and gives you access to what you need. As an accountant it is vital for me to be able to have access to the reports and items I need to get accounting and taxes done without having to jump through hoops to get that information. Many payroll firms make this task frustrating and time consuming. With Paychex FLEX I have one log in for all of my clients and can easily navigate to the company and reports that I need every month or at year-end within a few minutes (including the login process).

One thing I don't like is that the default view for reports is set to the last 90 days. Many times, especially dealing with tax forms, I need reports that were created more than 90 days ago. Also, since the newest reports go to the top of the list you already have the most recent reports at the top. Why not default to the past year and then just let me filter down to a smaller group of reports if that's what I want? Other than that small gripe, they have done a lot to improve their FLEX format. When it was first released everyone hated it but it has finally been improved to the point that it is extremely usable. The problem is that it seems like every time they get things just right they move to a new platform and "upgrade" their systems. I understand that this might be a necessary evil but it sure does cause a lot of growing pains for the end-user.

Candace E.
Google CS First Instructor (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Paychex Flex the next best electronic payroll system!

4 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : The benefits of using Paychex Flex software is that the product is available online to users. Other benefits include being able to select a specific payment plan or subscription suitable for the company to aid the human resources aspects of payroll. Additional benefits include accessing a dashboard with all employee information to be edited or submitted at once. More benefits of utilizing Paychex Flex include developing quick reports such as payroll statistics. Paychex Flex is a good tool to administer payroll for your company.

Paychex Flex is an online software that human resources personnel can utilize for payroll. Paychex Flex has various subscriptions that company's can select depending on the types of features. Paychex Flex offers an employee dashboard that requires an username, password, and pin number. Paychex Flex allows users to disburse amounts of funds to contractors, employees, vendors, and sponsors. Paychex Flex offers tools, tutorials, and customer support related to the online library and overall application.

Paychex Flex requires a new verification code upon logging into the dashboard. Users listed in the Paychex Flex may not be deleted depending on administrative rights to complete such an action. Paychex Flex may provide usernames and passwords to administrators and not employees, thus employees may not be able to update time card electronically. Paychex Flex allows time card adjustments to be made by the administrator. Paychex Flex allows payroll adjustments to be made by the administrator.

Devon D.
Architect (É.-U.)
Internet, 11-50 employés

PayChex Flex is not that flexible.

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Intuit should concede with their payroll platform and buy paychex, and paychex should enhance their integration and modernize the platform to something more agile like quickbooks. Employees should be able to onboard easier just as if they were buying something on Amazon. All of the 3rd party vendors that seem to be value added services are just more portals and passwords needing to be centralized.

When it works and the overloaded staff can actually assist you, it is an absolutely awesome service. I have used PayChex since about 2015. Back in the day my first representative was the absolute most amazing advisor and gave me confidence when speaking with her because I could tell she knew her job. Over time as we added more states and switched companies, our SUI numbers became switched, bank accounts and invoicing was not aligned.

Besides the reports that you are inundated with, the platform feels like it can actually perform, but truthfully it is pitiful java platform. The two factor auth is great but gets on my nerves and the fact that you cannot integrate with other identity providers or into your actual backoffice systems is a shame.

Amy S.
President (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 11-50 employés

Paychex Flex is a robust payroll solution that can accommodate almost any payroll need.

4 il y a 4 ans

Together with the company's team of payroll specialists, Paychex Flex is an effective payroll solution for small and large companies alike. As administrator for a small company, I appreciate having permissions to manage my company's staff in the tool while allowing the payroll specialist from Paychex to key in the biweekly payroll data. This delegation of duties gives me control over the the job functions that are most important to me. The General Ledger integration with QuickBooks Online is configurable and works well once set up to meet your business needs. The 3rd party integrator's staff is professional and diaplays an expert knowledge of both Paychex Flex and Quickbooks. What I like most about Paychex Flex is that our tax returns and payments at the Federal level and for most states are done for us automatically.

The browser interface is unattractive and not always self explanatory. The client id, which is needed on all email correspondence with your payroll specialist and is displayed on the banner at the top of the screen, cannot be copied and pasted into emails. The filter feature on the Person screen doesn't work consistently, and I frequently have to reapply the same filter so that only active staff appear. Online help for the software can be misleading or inaccurate. After following instructions for 1) giving access to staff and 2) adding a new state for withholdings, without success, I learned from my payroll specialist that I didn't have the ability to perform either task through the software.

Joshua E.
Controller (É.-U.)
Construction, 51-200 employés

BIG DECISION

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, the experience has been neutral. I do have a good payroll account manager. However, Paychex does promote these positions very rapidly. It seems like any time I am assigned a knowledgeable payroll account manager, they are promoted. This leads me to have concerns regarding the consistency of reliable customer support.

I like the general ease of use that this software offers. I have had favorable experiences with my current payroll account manager.

There are often times glitches that can cause issues with payroll deductions. It is crucial to double and triple check your PRINTED COPY prior to submitting each payroll.

Debbie H.
HR/Payroll/Office Manager (É.-U.)
Services d'information, 11-50 employés

Love the Ease if Online Benefit Administration

5 il y a 4 ans

Commentaires : Survey software is not something that I usually recommend.

The best thing about this software is that I can do everything I need to do on my computer or mobile phone at any time of the day or night. The application is very easy to access and I administer payroll, 401k, health, dental and vision benefits, FSA and employee additions/changes over the application. Almost every service I utilize through Paychex is on this application. Invaluable! If I'm out of town I can still submit payroll! WOW! What a game changer Paychex Flex has been! The old way of doing business is out the window with Paychex Flex replacing it in a very positive way!

There is a couple of items that I would like to see enhanced. In people, I would like the ability to always pull up my preferred view of employees without having to click on the apply button. My preferred view is saved but will not display until I click on apply. Second, on the people drop down menu from the upper right corner, I would like the ability to select that view as well. When that drop down is selected I get all the employees that have ever been entered into the Paychex database - terminated and active. I want to be able to display just the active employees in that drop down. These are just enhancement requests that in no way affect the valuable pros of the application. The items in the cons are just "nice to haves".

Justine C.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51-200 employés

Payroll

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Payroll, Admin for Employees keeping records.

The system was friendly to use and easier to do payroll when you were ready. There wasn't constant updates every day and you were assigned a representative to assist you with any issues.

Sometimes you run into an issues and your representative is out of the office you may get someone else who is not aware of the issue.

Kenneth I.
Controller (É.-U.)
Exploitation minière et métaux, 51-200 employés

Paychex Flex review

4 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Excellent experience deliver on their product have to be careful they raise prices after initial period check on them frequently

Payroll features and time management tools are easy to use and simple to implement. There is always a payroll specialist available when needed

Reports are sometimes difficult to generate to many options can be confusing to find exactly what you need without a payroll specialist

Sarah R.
customer service rep (É.-U.)
Services d'information, 11-50 employés

A little Wonky to Navigate

5 il y a 2 ans

It is convenient for small businesses and employees who work from home or don't have one check in location. It has some nice features for checking how many hours have been working if you are actually clocking in and out from the site itself. Once you actually figure things out and have your account set up, it's conveniently all right there in front of you to see what your sick time is, clock in/out, etc. It keeps all your info from your previous jobs that have used the site PLUS holds your tax info conveniently for you, which is quite handy.

It's pretty difficult to navigate. A lot of the site doesn't really explain where to go or what to do so you kind of just have to poke around it until you figure things out. I guess it's kind of typical for sites like this. It's also kind of nightmare to get your log in info if you lose it, so just don't. You get locked out after 3 tries and then have to call the help desk and it turns into a pretty complicated ordeal. Conveniently though, the site log in remembers your info though. There is a LOT of maintenance, constantly and when you get messages in your inbox, they never seem to go away, but that's just nit-picky stuff that's not really important.

Peter G.
Owner/Manager (É.-U.)
Pêche, 2-10 employés

A great asset to have when running and business.

5 il y a 3 ans

The software itself allows me to eliminate the need for a time clock for my employees. They are able to have the app installed on their company issued smartphones and log in with their fingerprint access on the phone (which the app supports) and can clock into work in no time. They also have the availability to request time off, check vacation, sick and personal balances, view pay stubs and a ton of other features geared toward self help for the employee. This software saves me money so that I do not have to pay someone to sit and calculate all of the different times and payroll sheets. I would be lost without Paychex Flex.

The app can be a little slow at times. They also schedule down time on the overnight hours until 530am when most of our work does begin before that. It is a simple fix as I can enter staffs time manually when needed. You also need to trust your employees to punch in and out when they actually show up to a job site and not while driving home.