15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur TalentReef

En savoir plus sur TalentReef

talentReef rationalise la façon dont les opérateurs privilégiant la vitesse trouvent, embauchent, forment et gèrent leur atout le plus précieux, à savoir les talents.

En savoir plus sur TalentReef

I have used as an applicant and as a hiring manager and it is very easy to navigate. Step by step instructions and it guides you through the process quickly.

TalentReef - Notes

3,3
3,5

TalentReef a reçu une note globale de 3,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 85 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TalentReef ?

Ross
Ross
Marketing Director (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 51–200 employés

All-in-one and easy to learn.

Commentaires : TalentReef has been a positive experience since we came over to them. Our HR staff have become much more efficient with talent management since making the switch. Their product has changed many handwritten tasks into completely digital processes. Some of the tasks that we used to have to do in person with a new hire are now able to be completed before they even come in for their first day. We strongly recommend considering TalentReef if you have any doubts or concerns about the current system you are using. You won’t be disappointed!

TalentReef allowed us to create a personalized hiring website that helps us stand out from other companies. TalentReef will then push our personal site out to many of the job search engines on the Internet. There software is also an all-in-one solution for our on-boarding needs. For our administrators, they are able to select applications, schedule interviews, leaves interview notes, hire, complete the full on-boarding process, and then continue to document employee issues and other events for potential future use. This software helps our team remain professional and ensures that we properly document any employee issues that can then be used in the case of firing an employee or dealing with inquiries from unemployment service.

TalentReef can be slightly confusing at first. Because there are so many features, the learning process can take some time. They do offer great support however to help ensure each client is supported in a timely manner. We recommend spending time just going over their training pages to familiarize yourself with the software. Your experience with the software will be all the better for it.

Susan
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 201–500 employés

Carnes Management Review

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall, our current experience with Talent Reef has been awesome. The customer service department is very helpful, and our customer success manager, [sensitive content hidden], is on top of any questions we may have or any assistance we may need.

The ease of obtaining quality applicants and onboarding. I also really like the online help site with step by step instructions and videos.

I would like the reporting functions to be more customizable and the analytics page is difficult to use.

Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

I wanted it to be a success, its been anything but

Commentaires : went from ok to worse. Its like they know you wont leave due the cost and time involved to impliment a system.

In the beginning, a lot of promises: A talent network to tap into, ease of use - post to multiple job boards, high volume traffic aggregator, full integration into systems.

We were sold something that doesnt exist and still 9 months into, doesnt look like it ever will. We were promised a talent network. Nope - its an excel spreadsheet with names. We were promised high traffic flow. Nope - we post jobs for 30 days and get maybe 10 applicants for the most basic entry level position (suppose to be their bread and butter). You need to submit a request to customer service every time you want to add a new job to the library. Applicants are constantly having issues with applying and when they do, we end up with multiple applications from the same person. Something Talentreef said they would make sure doesnt happen. They cant seem to figure out why jobs are not being pushed to the job boards, time and time again. I, as the customer, have to be the go between Talentreef and Indeed to find out what the problem is. Customer support has actually on multiple occassions informed my users to just use the application for the applicant from another client...WHAT!?? I constantly have to find out where things are when submitting a help ticket. Jobs posted via Talentreef dont show up on job boards for days. There are major disconnects with the system working with other systems. The software we were sold almost two years ago still hasnt been built. Sales will blow a lot of smoke up you know where to make the sale, no substance behind it. We were in the implimentation phase before we found out some of the "just released" features were not availible. Run away!!

Amber
Director of HR (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 501–1 000 employés

Easy to Use

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Our overall experience has been great. Any questions or issues are always resolved so quickly, friendly and efficiently.

The site is easy to use, intuitive and keeps our employee files and onboarding organized.

I don't have anything that I dislike, we really enjoy using it.

Karen
HR Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 5 001–10 000 employés

Metz Culinary Management

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Very good. Once properly trained I have no issues navigating the system. We have had a lot of required customization and our rep [sensitive content hidden] has gone above and beyond to assist us in meeting our needs. [sensitive content hidden] is always most helpful.

Everything about an applicant is in one place, from the job posting to onboarding.

Can be a little confusing for users moving around in the system and ADMIN needs to be able to correct an applicants email in the system.

Lauren
Employee Relations Manager (É.-U.)

TR Feedback

3,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Talentreef is great for integrations and support. But we have alot of technical difficulties often that i did not experience at Snagajob when it comes to onboarding workflow, the textus extension working, and getting people through the WOTC.

I like the organic applicant flow and all of the partnerships talentreef has with other software companies.

The workflow for applicants to get into the applicant portal - we have a ton of issues getting people into their onboarding paperwork which should be the easiest part about talentreef. But we have issues where people's profiles wont pull up with their phone or email and we have to get them to reapply, which means they have to redo the WOTC and another background check link is sent.

Lacey
Senior Director, Talent (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 5 001–10 000 employés

Talent Reef Review

-Very Affordable - Lots of features - My corporate rep is good/helpful

- Not user friendly/simple enough - Not self service friendly, have to submit lots of tickets - Poor customer service, ticket turnarounds - Long wait time to set up new franchisee

Courtney
HR Compliance Partner (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 10 000+ employés

My Review for tR

relationship with my POC [sensitive content hidden]

The amount of time it takes to fix issues.

Meredith
HRBP (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 5 001–10 000 employés

My review -

2,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Not good. Again, knowing what other ATS's provide, there is a lot of standard functionality that TalentReef does not have, which has been frustrating. Our dedicated account rep has been great, but our Account Manager's that have been assigned have never been fully able to support well - seem to be overextended or just not enough information/knowledge to adequately support. We've made it work, but improvement would be recommended.

The customer service account rep has been with us from the beginning and truly a great help as we have a lot of issues that she has to work on for us.

Compared to other ATS's I've used, this doesn't compare - lower quality. The ease of use for recruiters to navigate candidates/reqs/postings in the system is subpar. The basic functionality that other ATS's have, does not seem to exist with TalentReef - agency tracking, ease to move from one screen to the next, ability to move steps/stages that help provide metrics, clear metrics/data (ease of reporting), better source tracking, ease of bolt on tools, guidance on best practices etc.

Jessica
Human Resources Manager (É.-U.)

TalentReef Review

3,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : the product is fairly easy to use if english is your primary language, it is difficult for spanish users, the support offered is horrible across the board, updates that were told are coming have been slow and have not been implemented yet, updates were done and full functionality has not been restored

ability to add onboarding forms easily and to the appropriate state/company/location. ability to have multiple users at different functions. pricing.

support is terrible. slow roll outs, incomplete updates,

Lauren
Owner (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

Small business Buyer Beware

Commentaires : Awful. I feel like I was promised a workflow savior and was 100% duped. I am locked in the contract for a year. Paying $400 a month, for almost nothing. As a small business owner I do not have an HR department or IT Department, etc. By signing up with Talentreef I have actually now created MORE work for myself trying to figure out how to use it. I also am paying a monthly fee for this hassle. Lastly, during the set up of the customization the implementation team set deadlines for me that if I missed they then told me to use the self service options. I don’t think it’s possible for me to convey how disappointed I am with this software. If I was to describe to you what this software is, it is a monthly fee that recruits so-so applicants. It gets their contact information, and then from there that is where the service ends and you do the rest on your own like you’ve always done. And when they tell you to “throw away your filing cabinet and replace it with a plant” don’t, because you’re still going to need your filing cabinet for all of your new hire forms and other employee documentation.

The software does bring in more applicants than Facebook ads and our website career page. However, the applicants often withdraw their applications from the app quickly. So there are many low quality, waste of time applicants.

The software is absolutely the opposite of intuitive. I am fairly computer savvy and this software is so difficult to learn. Also, perhaps I’m just really missing soemthing, but the promise that I would never miss getting a w4 again…. Ummm this software literally does not make new hires fill out a single thing. So, I still have to hold people for their w4s AND I AM STILL USING PAPER W4’s, because my new hires can’t actually access the software to fill out any new hire paperwork. Also, there is absolutely no way to enter notes on new applicants such as if you spoke with them, you can’t note what you spoke about. There’s a section that says “notes” but I haven’t been able to access it. I was also promised that I would be able to text applicants from the software directly. Nope, not a thing. I have to call and text all from my cell phone and then I can’t even attach notes about my correspondence. This software is so incredibly disappointing.

Pamela
HR COORDINATOR (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 201–500 employés

What a great product.

Commentaires : Very easy when onboarding new hires. Ever y thing is just a simple touch. If there is any glitches, the support team is always available.

The set up process was quick and easy. We had no issues when we went live with Talentreef. Makes my onboarding New Hire's so easy.

I am very happy with this product. I am sure others will be too.

Zach
Vice President of Operations (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 1 001–5 000 employés

Vice President of Operations

Love the support we get from talent reef. The software is user friendly, we do all our new team members on boarding including I-9's and W2's. It is easy to do back ground checks and WOTC processing as well with their software. The platform does pre-screening for all applicants so our managers know what questions they need to ask for potential team members. The team at Talent Reef are easily accessible and the platform is great to work and use.

None love this system. There is an initial learning curve using this system but once you get past this there are numerous pros to utilizing their system.

Rob
President (É.-U.)

Not all that great!

Onboarding electronic paperwork helps streamline the hiring process. Really the only good thing about the program is the electronic onboarding process.

System is very cumbersome and not user friendly. If you want any changes to jobs, or to add positions, you must contact customer service, which is not very convenient. There are no email plug-ins, so you must switch between different programs to truly track applicants. We are not done with our year contract, however I am looking for a different program and will most likely cancel early

Kathy
Director of Human Resources (É.-U.)

Happy with talentReef!

Great value and price! The quality of applicants and applicant flow has increased dramatically since we've been using talentReef. The paperless onboarding process is great and definitely keeps us organized and compliant.

No cons really. The software is always improving and the staff is always friendly and ready to help.

Dustin
CFO (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 51–200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Bullied into keep a contact I don't want

2,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It was fine overall, very hard to terminate services.

It functioned okay. They said it would do more then it actually did.

We signed a 12 month contract in March of 2022. We called and discussed the contract and said we didn't want to renew in January of 2023. We emailed on [sensitive content hidden] to confirm we were no longer using the software. They said it auto renewed on [sensitive content hidden] and we had to give 30 days notice and there is nothing we can do we have to keep paying them for a product we don't want.

Adrian
Owner ()
Produits alimentaires, 11–50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Not user friendly, now stuck while trying to move to another provider

Commentaires : We are fedup with this provider and now we are switching to snag job which is heaven sent. the problem is that the functions of downloading employee file does not work, now I am stuck and unable to get all the files off, and the customer service email "center of excellence" does not responding to you. Sign up on your own risk.

If you are a go first shot, and never make any changes again, you would be fine. It does bring in applicants and in a decent format, also onboarding is attractive.

No customer service, you have to email and they will reply when they feel like it. The site is difficult to navigate with little common sense in its layouts, sharp learning curve.

Jelle
Software Engineer (Pays-Bas)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Employee management software that works

Commentaires : My overall experience is great, this piece of HR software works well.

talentReef is a great piece of software, it works well, the UI is good and works fast. For our HR team this software was a good match. It wasn't difficult to learn and the support of talentReef helped us with further questions.

For the administrator talentReef, you can expect spending some hours working with it and helping your team. I have nothing to complain, I haven't encountered any bugs whatsoever.

Jeremiah
GM (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 51–200 employés

Talent reef is a very useful product that makes administrative tasks much easier.

Commentaires : Organization and time savings

My favorite thing about talent reef is having all required employee paperwork in one place. Even after they no longer work with us, we can always refer back to it.

The only negative I can come up with is that we sometimes come across hiccups where a potential employee is not able to view available job opportunities even if they meet all requirements.

Becca
Becca
Corporate Training Director (É.-U.)

We use talent reef for our hiring needs at a large restaurant company. We also use it for onboarding

Commentaires : We use it for hiring and onboarding. It allows us to simplify the process and spend more time on operations.

I like how it simplifies the hiring process for our teams. It allows us to free up time in the stores for guest and team member interaction.

It has periodic outages due to updates. This does happen sometimes when our teams need to onboard or hire someone.

Restaurants, 5 001–10 000 employés

Easy to Use

Commentaires : Great for streamlining your hiring process.

Some of the forms don't load properly on every browser.

An ok employee database

This was an easy way to push identification and payroll it tax documents to employees for completion.

It was very difficult to stop employee reviews and disciplinary forms in order for the rep to receive and sign them.

Jeanne
President (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Complete Waste of Money

Commentaires : Abysmal

Supposedly pulls candidates from various hiring platforms, although one would think that over a 3 month period more than 4 cadidates would be found for a simple retail sales position

No customer service. Even attempting to cancel service was a hassle and drug out, which cost me needless monthly fees.

President ()
Conseil en gestion, 51–200 employés

Wish they would improve

Under priced if it did what they said it would. Would be great for onboarding if we could trust it.

Lacking in customer service. Does not work as described. We really didn't get the applications on the recruiting side like we thought we would. If even half the things worked it would be worth the money

Sarah
Director of Human Resources ()
Produits alimentaires, 1 001–5 000 employés

talentReef Product Review

Commentaires : Overall we are fairly satisfied with this product. I believe we were oversold on some of its functions and are still working through a couple major concerns about one year after implementation.

Easy for applicants, employees and managers to use.

Not much customization. Applicant Portal and Employee Portal not connected.