Avis clients sur Delivery Trust

En savoir plus sur Delivery Trust

Delivery Trust permet une communication sécurisée bidirectionnelle, sans que les destinataires de vos messages sécurisés aient à effectuer des téléchargements ou à s'inscrire.

En savoir plus sur Delivery Trust

We were just recently able to integrate with our outlook process and LOVE IT.

Will call you back tomorrow, cant talk with a support person live; when the product isnt working it needs to be fixed so work can be completed.

Delivery Trust - Notes

Delivery Trust a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 66 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Delivery Trust ?

Nora
Nora
Principal (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés

Trust

Commentaires : We own a NEMT company and send out many emails with sensitive information. We trust Identillect to stay HIPAA compliant. They are affordable and their Tech people are so quick to help us when I have a question or I’m having a “user error” occurrence.

What I liked the most is that it is easy to use.

I honestly don't have anything that I like the least. I'm very happy.

Rick
Independent Agent (É.-U.)

Simple and Secure

Commentaires : Over the years I've had a few minor issues, but nothing serious. The thing I like the most about Identillect is their customer support! This is a company that actually responds to your customer service issues quickly and in-person. CSR has personally helped me several times with issues over the years. It's refreshing in today's world to speak with the same person more than once when you call for help. It's especially great when that person actually knows what they're doing and helps to resolve your issue.

Relatively inexpensive and easy to use software. Identillect's Gmail plugin makes it very functional and user friendly to send encrypted emails and (Even more important): It's simple for the email recipient to open! Therefore your email reaches it's destination securely and actually gets read.

There really are no "Cons". I know Identillect is always working on improvements and it has gotten much better over the years. Generally speaking, every improvement I hope to see involves further simplification of integration with G-Suite for business and/or Chrome. Keep up the good work!

Chuck
Assurance, Auto-entrepreneur

Poor customer service

Commentaires : bad taste in my mouth because of unavailable support to address and solve problems. When email needs to go out and there is a problem pointing back to this product and support isnt available to help you get to the next step, you are working with the wrong vendor. I would not recommend this company

ok when it works. I have had periodic problems with the product. Support isnt availble when you need it.

support not available in a timely manner to take care of the problem. will call you back tomorrow, cant talk with a support person live; when the product isnt working it needs to be fixed so work can be completed.

Aaron
Assurance, 11-50 employés

Excellent system for sending and receiving data securely!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Service, Sales and cost are excellent

Ease of use for recipients without the need for establishing user name and password

Set-up demo for our team was a bit clunky and rushed.

Justin
Vice President (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Great encryption option

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Indentillect is the easiest option we've found for our employees to to utilize on a daily basis. The ease with which we can send and receive encrypted data makes it worth while and the cost can't be beat.

I wouldn't say we dislike anything, but it does not have the email security integration that others offer at a higher price point if that is something you are looking for.

Serena
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Solid Product for Small Business

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Great. They reached out immediately to ensure the product was working for me and to see if I needed additional support to install and use features.

I reviewed 1-15 different hipaa secure options for email. This product won out due to fair pricing, transparency, and the ease of use. I needed something that was user friendly for email recipients. With this product they do not need to register or use another email web client to access content.

Flexibility to create a custom password or pin number to assign to clients rather than having to use the ZIP, Phone Number digits to access content.

Linda
Alcohol and Other Drug Screening Specialist (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Great product.

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : It's been a helpful tool. I work on my own, so it's my back up assistant and keeps me in compliance with State regulations!

Easy to use. My regular Outlook email lets me know when I have something in my inbox from Delivery Trust. I can also see if an individual as opened my email timely or not at all. It also lets me know if an attachment was potentially missed or if an error was made and the email did not go thru.

Seriously cannot think of one thing. It is easy to use and I never had a problem with it.

Muhammad
CEO (Pakistan)
E-learning, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

" Easy, fast, and secure email delivery tool "

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : We are fully satisfied with this tool, I rate it 9.5/10.
Best, Easy, Secure.

I use this tool in my business and found that it was one of the best and easy tools it also provides the best description security for my emails. We use it daily and were fully satisfied with its service.

We use it on daily basis and just we face sometimes glitches but they remove by the developers in seconds.

Gurvinder
Gurvinder
Internet judge (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

''Fabulous product for all type of businesses''

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : This platform is amazing. Very helpful. This comes with a quality product.

Simple yet effective and easy-to-use powerful tool. So many different options for email. I can easily attach all reports to the email. Customer support is also very good. Encrypted documents and emails can be sent from outlook. Very straightforward and easy to learn.

I like this tool very much. Not faced any problems to date. Simple yet powerful tool. I'm satisfied with this platform.

Ayush
Executive Engineer (Inde)
Automobile, 501-1 000 employés

Best way of Securing end to end Emails

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Quite good

Email-level encryption is the best thing i like about this software. Assurance of security of the emails sent & received

Should also be available for Android systems

Angela
Title/Abstractor (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Review 2019

Commentaires : We rely on this product to send non public sensitive information through email services. I feel confident of it's delivery and the quality control of verifying our email wasn't tampered with during the send. I also appreciate the control features, passwords, downloads, printing and forwarding. We can limit who really is able to receive our sensitive material and what they can do with it.

When we first purchased, we were not able to use through outlook due to the email domain allowing authorization, but we used the portal to send all documents encrypted. We were just recently able to integrate with our outlook process and LOVE IT. I like the ability to see when they opened the document, not relying on the receiver to "click read receipt" I am able to keep tabs on if my email (time sensitive) is reviewed. Pleased with the service and product.

In the beginning, not able to utilize through outlook, but can now.

Julie
Senior Benefits Specialist (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11-50 employés

Amazing Product and Customer Service

Commentaires : Myself and our entire company has had great success with Delivery Trust. We have the peace of mind when emailing documents that contain HIPAA Privacy information, that we are able to send it in a secure format with such ease. It is crucial to have this software in our industry to protect the individuals we work with and their privacy and we have never had a breach of security with Delivery Trust to date. The servicing you receive from Delivery trust is also amazing. They respond quickly and never keep you waiting and they are extremely nice and friendly to work with. Impressed is an understatement.

The ease of the software is what I liked the most. It is straight forward, great for company to use, even for those who may not be tech savvy.

I don't have anything negative to report.

Sarah
Business Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés

EASY Encrypted Email

What I love most about this software, is the easy to use encrypted set up features. I also love that my business logo is stamped on each outgoing email; which, provides continuous branding during correspondence with other businesses. I appreciate the fact I can see when someone has opened my email as well. The dashboard is simple, clean, and professional. 5 Stars!!!

I don't have any major dislikes. I just wish MORE people would use it because it is so easy! Thank you!

Renae
Office Administrator (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 11-50 employés

I highly recommend Delivery Trust

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I am very pleased with the software and appreciate the attentive customer service.

Delivery Trust is user friendly, cost effective, and provides excellent customer. It has helped streamline our daily workflow.

Emails tend to end up in recipients junk mail or they won't open without being told to do so because of the way it is labeled in their inbox.

Philip
Philip
Owner (É.-U.)

Finally secure email without that hassle.

Commentaires : Peace of mind that I can send PII securely not risking lawsuits and PR nightmares.I got tripped up on the power of some of the default enterprise settings but Identillect was quick to sort it out for me.

Recipients don't need to setup an account just to read email you send them. Genius! Allows extensive control of email even after it is sent like proof it was viewed, limit on download and forward, etc. Integrates right into Outlook, don't need to go to website. Less expensive than alternatives.

Account Executive (É.-U.)

Easy to use and it's protected ourselves and our clients with personal information daily.

Easy to use Great Customer Service Clients love it Protects us and out clients A fraction of the cost compared to its competitors

Only con I've had was when we first started. Our emails sent through Identillect would go directly to junk emails. Once that was fixed everything is perfect.

Brandy
Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Great service

Commentaires : We have always had good customer service and prompt responses.

We find this product to be very user friendly and a great price.

We have not had any issues to date and are currently satisfied with the product.

Mary
Owner, Private Practice (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Great Option for my Small Business

Commentaires : I needed an email format that was HIPAA compliant, cost effective for a small part time business, and easy to use. I also needed to have access to sent and recieved with no time limit. This software fit the bill.

This was the most affordable and had the best features for a HIPAA compliant platform for my small private practice. The Gmail plug in is a great option and I can also send secure emails from the website. It took a little bit of adjusting to remember to review which boxes I wanted to check for authentication. But it was easy to learn. Remington talked me through all the features when I signed up so I had a really good grasp of how to use the product from day one. Remington has checked back to make sure everything is going well. This product perfectly meets my needs for my private mental health care practice.

I like most everything about this product. I have had an issue with sending an email to a Yahoo account from my Google accout but I just resent it through the website. That is the only thing that I have had an issue with so far.

Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Delivery Trust makes encryption less cryptic

Commentaires : Awesome company! Great team and customer support. Will definitely keep my eyes on this team in the future.

The software was easy to use, simple and straightforward. The features for the cost make it well worth its weight as SAS (software as a solution).

No major cons. Not sure if this is a feature now, but I would like to see mobile app capability.

Rachael
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Affordable and Easy to Use

What I like best about Delivery Trust is that is is very simple to learn how to use.

I have no negative opinion of Delivery Trust.

Becca
Success Consultant (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 10 000+ employés

Efficient, Secure and user friendly!

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Great customer service and reliable product.

For the medical field this is a great HIPAA compliant service.

Nothing comes to mind. It took a little while to figure out my signature. But IT fixed it for me so I could add my picture and other information.

Pat
Practice Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11-50 employés

Identillect Delivery Trust

Commentaires : Delivery Tust is so easy to use with just a couple clicks. Can set default security options. Their customer support is great as well.

This app is so easy to use. I can easily send encrypted emails and documents directly from Outlook

Cannot think of anything I do not like about product

Debbie
Business Administrator (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Great Product!

Commentaires : Really great service.

Very easy to install. Customer service was great to walk me through the install and get it running. It was quick and easy and started working right off the bat. After I started using it, I had a question. Customer service was prompt in answering and helping out.

There is a work around for messages sent securely to appear in a sent folder in my email. Once I get the work around working, it won't really be a con, just an extra step.

Carrie
Principal/ Broker (É.-U.)

Easy to use, Excellent Customer Service

Commentaires : Protection

Very user friendly. Customer Service is very prompt to respond to any questions... I recommend this product.

Joy
CEO (É.-U.)

This Secure Messaging software is AMAZING and easy to use

Commentaires : Very happy with this transition to Delivery Trust. I worked with rep and he was fabulous and answered all my questions. He was very patient with me while I was exploring my options. If I would have known how much I liked this system (and the price) I would have moved sooner!

This software is amazing. It is has all the bells and whistles without a huge monthly cost! I like it that before I send an email it will ask me if I want to send this securely. This helps myself and my staff make sure that we are following secure HIPAA protocol! The program I had before was not as sophisticated and cost 50% more. I cannot say enough about this technology. It even allows my clients to use my link in my signature that is set up and send me documents securely. Again, easy to use and amazing! Myself and my staff think this is 10 out of 10!

I like it all :) I don't have anything negative to report!