Avis clients sur Delivery Trust

par Identillect Technologies

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Delivery Trust

Delivery Trust permet une communication sécurisée bidirectionnelle, sans que les destinataires de vos messages sécurisés aient à effectuer des téléchargements ou à s'inscrire.

En savoir plus sur Delivery Trust

50 avis affichés

Nora L.
Principal
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/01/2019

"Trust"

Commentaires: We own a NEMT company and send out many emails with sensitive information. We trust Identillect to stay HIPAA compliant. They are affordable and their Tech people are so quick to help us when I have a question or I’m having a “user error” occurrence.

Avantages: What I liked the most is that it is easy to use.

Inconvénients: I honestly don't have anything that I like the least. I'm very happy.

• Publié le 11/01/2019
Rick H.
Independent Agent
  • Publié le 27/07/2019

"Simple and Secure"

Commentaires: Over the years I've had a few minor issues, but nothing serious. The thing I like the most about Identillect is their customer support! This is a company that actually responds to your customer service issues quickly and in-person. CSR has personally helped me several times with issues over the years. It's refreshing in today's world to speak with the same person more than once when you call for help. It's especially great when that person actually knows what they're doing and helps to resolve your issue.

Avantages: Relatively inexpensive and easy to use software. Identillect's Gmail plugin makes it very functional and user friendly to send encrypted emails and (Even more important): It's simple for the email recipient to open! Therefore your email reaches it's destination securely and actually gets read.

Inconvénients: There really are no "Cons". I know Identillect is always working on improvements and it has gotten much better over the years. Generally speaking, every improvement I hope to see involves further simplification of integration with G-Suite for business and/or Chrome. Keep up the good work!

• Publié le 27/07/2019
Chuck W.
  • Publié le 09/10/2018

"Poor customer service"

Commentaires: bad taste in my mouth because of unavailable support to address and solve problems. When email needs to go out and there is a problem pointing back to this product and support isnt available to help you get to the next step, you are working with the wrong vendor. I would not recommend this company

Avantages: ok when it works. I have had periodic problems with the product. Support isnt availble when you need it.

Inconvénients: support not available in a timely manner to take care of the problem. will call you back tomorrow, cant talk with a support person live; when the product isnt working it needs to be fixed so work can be completed.

• Publié le 09/10/2018
Julie R.
Senior Benefits Specialist
Assurance, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/05/2020

"Amazing Product and Customer Service"

Commentaires: Myself and our entire company has had great success with Delivery Trust. We have the peace of mind when emailing documents that contain HIPAA Privacy information, that we are able to send it in a secure format with such ease. It is crucial to have this software in our industry to protect the individuals we work with and their privacy and we have never had a breach of security with Delivery Trust to date. The servicing you receive from Delivery trust is also amazing. They respond quickly and never keep you waiting and they are extremely nice and friendly to work with. Impressed is an understatement.

Avantages: The ease of the software is what I liked the most. It is straight forward, great for company to use, even for those who may not be tech savvy.

Inconvénients: I don't have anything negative to report.

• Publié le 21/05/2020
Sarah H.
Business Manager
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 02/07/2019

"EASY Encrypted Email"

Avantages: What I love most about this software, is the easy to use encrypted set up features. I also love that my business logo is stamped on each outgoing email; which, provides continuous branding during correspondence with other businesses. I appreciate the fact I can see when someone has opened my email as well. The dashboard is simple, clean, and professional. 5 Stars!!!

Inconvénients: I don't have any major dislikes. I just wish MORE people would use it because it is so easy! Thank you!

• Publié le 02/07/2019
Philip S.
  • Publié le 13/10/2017

"Finally secure email without that hassle."

Commentaires: Peace of mind that I can send PII securely not risking lawsuits and PR nightmares.I got tripped up on the power of some of the default enterprise settings but Identillect was quick to sort it out for me.

Avantages: Recipients don't need to setup an account just to read email you send them. Genius!
Allows extensive control of email even after it is sent like proof it was viewed, limit on download and forward, etc. Integrates right into Outlook, don't need to go to website. Less expensive than alternatives.

Account Executive
  • Publié le 13/10/2017

"Easy to use and it's protected ourselves and our clients with personal information daily."

Avantages: Easy to use
Great Customer Service
Clients love it
Protects us and out clients
A fraction of the cost compared to its competitors

Inconvénients: Only con I've had was when we first started. Our emails sent through Identillect would go directly to junk emails. Once that was fixed everything is perfect.

Brandy R.
  • Publié le 08/05/2019

"Great service"

Commentaires: We have always had good customer service and prompt responses.

Avantages: We find this product to be very user friendly and a great price.

Inconvénients: We have not had any issues to date and are currently satisfied with the product.

• Publié le 08/05/2019
Mary B.
Owner, Private Practice
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 10/05/2020

"Great Option for my Small Business"

Commentaires: I needed an email format that was HIPAA compliant, cost effective for a small part time business, and easy to use. I also needed to have access to sent and recieved with no time limit. This software fit the bill.

Avantages: This was the most affordable and had the best features for a HIPAA compliant platform for my small private practice. The Gmail plug in is a great option and I can also send secure emails from the website. It took a little bit of adjusting to remember to review which boxes I wanted to check for authentication. But it was easy to learn. Remington talked me through all the features when I signed up so I had a really good grasp of how to use the product from day one. Remington has checked back to make sure everything is going well. This product perfectly meets my needs for my private mental health care practice.

Inconvénients: I like most everything about this product. I have had an issue with sending an email to a Yahoo account from my Google accout but I just resent it through the website. That is the only thing that I have had an issue with so far.

• Publié le 10/05/2020
Virginia D.
Myofunctional Therapist
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 07/05/2020

"Secure email"

Commentaires: Very good

Avantages: Very easy to attach reports to email and easy on the other end to open using code.

Inconvénients: No problems. No complaints. Easy integration.

• Publié le 07/05/2020
Angela Z.
Title/Abstractor
Immobilier, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/08/2019

"Review 2019"

Commentaires: We rely on this product to send non public sensitive information through email services. I feel confident of it's delivery and the quality control of verifying our email wasn't tampered with during the send. I also appreciate the control features, passwords, downloads, printing and forwarding. We can limit who really is able to receive our sensitive material and what they can do with it.

Avantages: When we first purchased, we were not able to use through outlook due to the email domain allowing authorization, but we used the portal to send all documents encrypted. We were just recently able to integrate with our outlook process and LOVE IT. I like the ability to see when they opened the document, not relying on the receiver to "click read receipt" I am able to keep tabs on if my email (time sensitive) is reviewed. Pleased with the service and product.

Inconvénients: In the beginning, not able to utilize through outlook, but can now.

• Publié le 29/08/2019
Logiciels, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 18/12/2018

"Delivery Trust makes encryption less cryptic"

Commentaires: Awesome company! Great team and customer support. Will definitely keep my eyes on this team in the future.

Avantages: The software was easy to use, simple and straightforward. The features for the cost make it well worth its weight as SAS (software as a solution).

Inconvénients: No major cons. Not sure if this is a feature now, but I would like to see mobile app capability.

• Publié le 18/12/2018
Rachael K.
  • Publié le 14/03/2019

"Affordable and Easy to Use"

Avantages: What I like best about Delivery Trust is that is is very simple to learn how to use.

Inconvénients: I have no negative opinion of Delivery Trust.

• Publié le 14/03/2019
Carrie A.
Principal/ Broker
  • Publié le 19/10/2017

"Easy to use, Excellent Customer Service"

Commentaires: Protection

Avantages: Very user friendly. Customer Service is very prompt to respond to any questions... I recommend this product.

• Publié le 19/10/2017
Pat C.
Practice Manager
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 01/02/2019

"Identillect Delivery Trust"

Commentaires: Delivery Tust is so easy to use with just a couple clicks. Can set default security options. Their customer support is great as well.

Avantages: This app is so easy to use. I can easily send encrypted emails and documents directly from Outlook

Inconvénients: Cannot think of anything I do not like about product

• Publié le 01/02/2019
Debbie D.
Business Administrator
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 11/09/2019

"Great Product!"

Commentaires: Really great service.

Avantages: Very easy to install. Customer service was great to walk me through the install and get it running. It was quick and easy and started working right off the bat.
After I started using it, I had a question. Customer service was prompt in answering and helping out.

Inconvénients: There is a work around for messages sent securely to appear in a sent folder in my email. Once I get the work around working, it won't really be a con, just an extra step.

• Publié le 11/09/2019
Joy W.
  • Publié le 20/08/2019

"This Secure Messaging software is AMAZING and easy to use"

Commentaires: Very happy with this transition to Delivery Trust. I worked with rep and he was fabulous and answered all my questions. He was very patient with me while I was exploring my options. If I would have known how much I liked this system (and the price) I would have moved sooner!

Avantages: This software is amazing. It is has all the bells and whistles without a huge monthly cost! I like it that before I send an email it will ask me if I want to send this securely. This helps myself and my staff make sure that we are following secure HIPAA protocol! The program I had before was not as sophisticated and cost 50% more. I cannot say enough about this technology. It even allows my clients to use my link in my signature that is set up and send me documents securely. Again, easy to use and amazing! Myself and my staff think this is 10 out of 10!

Inconvénients: I like it all :) I don't have anything negative to report!

• Publié le 20/08/2019
Tiffany C.
Office manager
  • Publié le 13/06/2016

"I would and will recommend Identillect to everyone!!"

Commentaires: I am the office manager for a health insurance company so it is essential that we have an encryption service. I was worried about the cost and the ease of installation and use but everything was perfect! We tried a couple of other different companies but they either didn't work (recipients couldn't open the attachments) or they were too hard to get to and navigate.

Avantages: The ease of installation and the fact that we were offered a Gmail plug in so we can send emails directly from our gmail accounts was extremely important. It is also extremely affordable.

Inconvénients: I can't find one con regarding this encryption service. It has been great!

• Publié le 13/06/2016
Agent Service Coordinator
Immobilier, 51-200 employés
  • Publié le 09/01/2019

"Secure emails -EASY & Trustworthy."

Commentaires: The customer service answered questions promptly.

Avantages: The thing I liked most about this software was that if you send sensitive information the person receiving does not have to set up an account or log in to anything which is SUPER useful. I love that you can feel secure sending very sensitive client info.

Inconvénients: I do not think there were any cons when I tried this software, I did not use it on my phone, but would love to see an app or easy mobile features. Using google chrome does cause some freezing.

• Publié le 09/01/2019
Mike R.
  • Publié le 01/09/2016

"Awesome Customer Service"

Commentaires: I purchased this product when I could have chosen any of the free secure email programs. The reason was function and capability. I did, however, have a few glitches with a gmail plugin. When I emailed them about this the response was immediate and the fix was complete. You will not be disappointed with the service you receive, if the need arises. I'm impressed!

Avantages: Functions and options, however, the service I received after experiencing a problem is now the main reason I would recommend this.

Inconvénients: Chrome users may experience a few glitches but they are rapidly working out the fixes.

• Publié le 01/09/2016
Sebastian S.
IT - Tester
Immobilier, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 23/06/2016

"An easy way to send and receive Secure Emails"

Commentaires: I tried Delivery trust for the first time last month and I was absoloutley amazed how easy it was to setup. The support team was helpful and helped me install the product.

Avantages: It is very easy to send secure emails, I use outlook (as many others) and instead of clicking on send Delivery Trust allows me to send my email Securely by clicking on their "Send Secure" button on the outlook plugin.

Inconvénients: So far I can not say anything negative about this software

• Publié le 23/06/2016
Leo W.
Conseil en gestion, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 22/08/2016

"Perfect for us"

Commentaires: This product has allowed us to be very secure and comfortable in our transactions to have complete control over emails that we send out.

Avantages: Easy to use and great support

Inconvénients: Found none yet

• Publié le 22/08/2016
John Y.
Independent Insurance Broker
  • Publié le 08/09/2017

"Using Identillect for three years now"

Commentaires: Very easy to use. Nice!

Avantages: An affordable option to stay compliant. Also, I found my clients are impressed that I'm serious about protecting their personal and health information. Using the link in my signature makes it easier now for clients to initiate a secure email directly to me. The plug-in works well in Outlook.

Inconvénients: Often my clients have to dig into their junk/spam folder the first time to find my email. But after that, it works seamlessly and my clients don't seem to mine using a PIN or PWD to use it.

• Publié le 08/09/2017
Jon S.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 28/01/2019

"Highly Recommend!"

Commentaires: Delivery Trust via their Identillect product has made referring to our dental specialist more streamlined. Unlike our last HIPPA compliant e-mail service, there is no need for the end user to setup and remember user names and passwords. Just the overall ease of use is worth it!

Avantages: Easy to use. Rep with customer support/new installs was great to work with. Excellent HIPPA secure software for our business.

Inconvénients: At this point in time, I don't have any cons to list about the software!

• Publié le 28/01/2019
James D.
Insurance Agent
  • Publié le 07/11/2019

"Just Can't Pull It Off!"

Commentaires: For occasional use is usually okay. But, when I have a heavy workload and need to send many eSign docs and secure emails their system just falls flat on it's face. Clients say they never received their eSign docs or email. Tech support is a joke. They say they have live support? Well, I've never been able to do anything but leave a message and hope they call back. When I give up and call sales they don't seem to know anything. Just a frustrating experience.

Avantages: Price and stated ease of use. It was pretty easy to learn the system.

Inconvénients: To send an occasional email it works most of the time. But, Whenever I really need it to work it fails. Clients don't receive the email or eSign doc for an hour or more and sometimes never. Tech support is never available to deal with issues. Perhaps if they had a better product Technical support would not be so busy?

• Publié le 07/11/2019