15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Criteria

Gérez les évaluations préalables à l'emploi sur le web, avec des tests d'aptitude, de personnalité et de compétences, afin d'identifier les candidats qualifiés.

En savoir plus sur Criteria

The tool is very easy to use and customize to your needs.

There's not a lot that I don't like about the software. LIke I mentioned before, the update was very confusing at first but our account manager walked us through.

Criteria - Notes

Criteria a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 121 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Criteria ?

Gina
Gina
VP HR (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 201–500 employés

Easy to do business with!

Commentaires : As the title clearly states - they are easy to do business with! They are communicative from the selling process to the ongoing management of our account. We have bi-annual check meetings with our account rep. When we experience challenges, we have quick turn-around times and do not struggle for long.

As we have moved to more remote work, I'm so glad that we implemented this software at the start of 2020. It took almost a year to review assessment providers, and almost all of them were missing something. Criteria had it all! On top of the great product, the service and the pricing have been phenomenal. We also are very excited when there are additional assessments added. Now that we are through the brunt of the pandemic, we will start leveraging the assessments for development needs on our team. We are targeted to grow by 12% YOY, and we promote on average 14% of our internal talent.

We had some bumps with building our own assessment, however, no other vendor could do this for us with minimal production costs. Even though we had bumps, it has been worth it to have our needs met. Everything about this product has not only met our expectations, however, has gone above and beyond!

Melanie
Talent Acquisition Manager (É.-U.)
Assurance, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Especially Great for High Volume/High Value Hires

Commentaires : Our Customer Success Mgr, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], provided exceptional support during setup and implementation and continues to do so with regular check ins and prompt responses to any inquiries. Recent updates to the assessment summaries make it even easier to read and interpret each candidate's results.

The deep dive detail the summaries offer for each assessment really allows you to assess a candidate's strengths and weaknesses at a glance. It provides useful info to deep dive into for a follow up interview.

Customizing your own 'batteries' when creating your assessment package could be a little easier to arrive to. However, once you've gone through the process a few times, it gets easier.

James
Head of Talent Acquisition (R.-U.)
Énergies renouvelables et environnement, 51–200 employés

Cost effective testing solution

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Good experience, easy to work with and a cost effective solution.

It's low cost, provide value, easy to integrate with recruitment workflows and can provide additional insights through reporting and into current workforce with additional addons

The documentation and science to support the tests and to help users interpret the results could be improved so all users feel they can trust them. Candidates could be provided feedback from all tests not just a workplace insights report which would improve candidate experience.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for sharing your feedback on our testing solution! We're thrilled to hear that you find our platform cost-effective, valuable, and seamlessly integrated into your recruitment workflows. Your comments on the additional insights provided through reporting and addons are greatly appreciated. We take your suggestions regarding improving documentation, scientific support for tests, and enhancing candidate feedback to heart. Your input is invaluable as we strive to enhance user trust and provide a more comprehensive candidate experience. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're committed to continuously improving our platform to meet your needs. Thank you for choosing us as your testing partner!

Robin
HR Director (É.-U.)
Construction de matériel ferroviaire, 201–500 employés

Good Basic Assessments

Commentaires : We have used these tests for candidates we are considering bringing into the company and they have been helpful. They have been easy to get to the candidates and we haven't had any complaints from candidates in regards to accessing the tests. They do provide an additional data point for candidates. We have also used these tests to gauge skills for current employees. They have been helpful in designing development plans.

Wide variety of skills and personality type assessments. They are easily administered online via an email and a link. Results are available online as well.

It would be helpful to be able to view the actual questions and potential answers to the tests prior to assignment of the tests. There is a description of what the test is measuring, but being able to see the content would give you a much better idea of the method behind the test.

Stephanie
Deputy Human Resources Director (É.-U.)
Sécurité publique, 201–500 employés

Another tool in the tool box

4,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Customer service has been outstanding. Representatives are very responsive.

Online skills testing and one-way interviews help us to narrow down our applicant pool. This system is fairly easy to set-up and is user friendly.

We needed the ability to do some additional customizations that are not yet available.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Stephanie, thank you for your feedback. It is wonderful to hear that our skills testing and one-way interviews have helped streamline your applicant pool. Your feedback on customization is noted, and we're continuously working to enhance our offerings. We're delighted that our customer service has positively impacted your experience. We appreciate your insights and are committed to providing valuable solutions for your hiring needs. Thank you for choosing Criteria!

Janelle
Human Resources Administrator (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 11–50 employés

Exceptional Test Alternative

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : It's been great. The product is great, and their care team is great. From sales to our current account rep, they have been fantastic.

Criteria has an abundance of testing options for recruiting new employees as well as testing current employees. Their cognitive ability test is very useful when trying to determine a candidate's workability. Their personality test is also very helpful when mapping out how a candidate will function in a certain role.

We've only been using Criteria for a few months, and I love it. Can't think of any cons yet.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Janelle! Thank you so much for sharing your thoughtful feedback. It's fantastic to know that our cognitive ability and personality tests have been valuable tools in assessing candidates effectively. We're delighted you found our product and care team to be great assets to your hiring process. Your positive feedback motivates us to continue delivering top-notch solutions and support! We appreciate your trust in Criteria and are committed to helping you make informed hiring decisions.

Jennifer
Human Resources Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Great Product!

Commentaires : I have no complaints!

HireSelect is very intuitive and easy to use. I had used HS with a former employer and as soon as I had room in the budget, I implemented the product for my new company. I use the testing, the ATS feature, and the calendar to schedule interviews. Customer Support is top notch and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always quick to help.

I wish it would integrate more holistically with BambooHR so I could use the feature seamlessly. Other than that, it works great.

Stacy
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Great hiring tool

5,0 il y a 11 mois

The skills and personality assessments are critical in our job searches. We have found that if candidates don't take the time to complete the assessments they're not really that interested in the job. It's also helped us weed out people who are not detail oriented when we find they didn't really follow instructions.

I would love to see more skills tests in the areas of IT troubleshooting.

Justine
Administrative Services Officer (É.-U.)
Banque, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Criteria Exceeded

Easy to use, highly responsive team, great features and the right price point.

The job families could be a bit more expansive, but we've used similar roles to meet our needs just fine or have customized our own assessments.

Ty
CEO (É.-U.)
Informatique et sécurité réseau, 2–10 employés

Has significantly helped to streamline our hiring process

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Overall positive and satisfied with the solution. The rate increases have been a bit annoying.

Makes hiring easier for me (although I do this infrequently)

The price is fairly high. There are competitive products at a lower price point. The price seems to be increasing exponentially which makes me think twice on every renewal period whether it is worth renewing or not.

il y a 2 mois

Hi Ty, thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're so happy to hear that Criteria has significantly streamlined your hiring process. We understand your concerns regarding pricing, and we appreciate your loyalty and feedback. Your satisfaction is our priority, and we continuously strive to provide value while considering pricing adjustments. We're grateful for your support and look forward to continuing to support your hiring needs effectively. Thank you for choosing Criteria.

Nanette M Carvalho
Consultant (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, Auto-entrepreneur

Great reports and easy to read

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : These assessments are the only piece of objective criteria an employer will receive about a candidate. Often times a candidate might interview well but when the assessment is done it will show they have low abilities in taking in and applying new information with speed and accuracy. In these times when businesses need people to learn quickly, the assessment can really help us identify who will not need repetitive training.

I like the ability to customize the reports based on the job function, picking specific assessments we'd like to include for each type of job. I also like the explanations that are provided for each of the scales. It makes the information easy to understand.

The only con I have is that there is no option to purchase a smaller "bundle" of assessments. I am a consultant working with small businesses who don't do a lot of hiring each year but who could benefit from the assessments. It would be nice either I or my clients could purchase a certain numer of assessments rather than buy "per year". A company I previous did assessments through (Prevue) offered assessment bundles of 10 - 20. The cost per assessment was appox $100 (based on the size of the bundle) This made it cost a bit more manageable for the clients we worked with. So my recommendation would be to offer a bundle of assessments in numbers of 5, 10, 20 or 50. I'd really like to hear back from Criteria if this is something they will consider.

il y a 3 mois

Thank you for sharing your detailed feedback with us. We are delighted to hear that you find our reports easy to read and appreciate the ability to customize them based on job functions. Your positive comments on the explanations provided for each scale are greatly appreciated. We understand your need for more flexible assessment purchasing options, especially for consultants working with small businesses. We appreciate your recommendation and will explore ways to provide more tailored solutions to meet your needs. It's fantastic to hear how our assessments have helped you identify candidates' abilities accurately, especially in terms of learning speed and accuracy. We are committed to providing valuable insights to support your hiring decisions effectively. We so appreciative to have you as a part of the Criteria community and value your feedback on our platform. Your insights help us improve and better serve our users.

Shannon
Human Resources (É.-U.)
Construction, 51–200 employés

VERY happy with this tool - use it daily and love it!

Commentaires : This helps me out tremendously with screening applicants. They can no longer say they are proficient in "all office programs" if they aren't.

This program is very easy to use. Creating new tests and sending the link for applicants is very simple.

There are a few things that could be easier to find but once you learn how to navigate its fine.

Eleesha
RPO Manager (É.-U.)
Ressources humaines, 201–500 employés

Criteria Assessments Review

Commentaires : The assessments act as a critical piece of our interview process and it's been very helpful.

I like the ease of use for users and candidates.

Would like to see a leadership assessment created.

Diana
Senior Talent Advisor (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

Sr. Talent Advisor for SaaS Firm Applauds Criteria

Commentaires : Making sound hiring decisions is critical in our environment due to the learning curve, we simply do not have the organizational structure to support those that are unable to work autonomously and take the initiative to learn and seek answers to their questions through a wide variety of tools built and revised over 25 years.

There is nothing that I do not like about this software! It has proven to be invaluable when looking at our retention metrics and the hiring manager's love it for career development as well.

I am unable to make any recommendations as the software meets our needs and has exceeded our expectations.

Sharon
Business Performance Consultant (Canada)
Administration publique, 1 001–5 000 employés

Quick and Easy

Commentaires : With HireSelect we use the pre hire testing more than any other feature. We set a baseline with our current staff and were astounded at how well it read those staff that we quickly implemented. The results have been spot on which keeps us renewing this service every year.

The software is extremely user friendly. When I need to figure out how to do something new it takes not time at all but possibly their customer service even tops this. The easy scheduling system they have to reach out for someone to help is amazing and put the options in your hands.

Being a SAAS there were some hurdles to jump through with our purchasing department but more likely that is on our outdated requirements. The latest update was significant and hope to see more feature in the near future.

Aileen
HR/Admin (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51–200 employés

Very Useful Assessment

This is an easy way to assess applicants on their capability. The results are fast and easy to understand. The customer service representative helps us in a timely manner in times we need support in adding a new entry.

It does not give me the information on what website did the applicant applied to. Currently, we have job postings on multiple sites. It would be helpful if that can be provided so we don't need to trace on what site the applicant submitted the application.

Shannon
VP Human Resources (É.-U.)
Banque, 201–500 employés

User-friendly Reporting!

Commentaires : We are able to narrow down our applicant pool by focusing on the skills and traits that are most important to our company.

I like how easy it is to read the test results reports and share them with others.

Maybe that there is not an application-only feature. The Rep had to help us with a work around so that applicants did not have to complete the tests if we were only seeking an application. The application within Criteria Corp replaced our paper application.

Donna
HR Director (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Great Software

Commentaires : HireSelect has improved our Talent Acquisition process by helping us make better candidate selections. Through employee personality profile scores, and by matching candidate competencies against benchmarks, we are finding candidates who are proving to be better fits for certain jobs, which is also leading to increased employee retention.

I like that I can create my own battery of assessments, based on each specific job description. I also like how quickly I can access the results, can compare candidates' assessments, and can review individual competencies.

On the Employee Personality Profile, I wish there were a few more benchmarked positions to choose from.

Tiffany
Sr. Manager Customer Claims (É.-U.)
Assurance, 201–500 employés

User-friendly candidate/prospect tool

I like that this product is user friendly and reports quickly once results are captured.

The are no cons to this product. I find the product is easy to use.

Cosmétiques, 201–500 employés

Great experience working with Criteria

Commentaires : Criteria has enabled our company to hire more skilled representatives than we ever have before. We have candidates take our online testing and we have minimum pass grade that must be met before you move on in the interview process.

Our customer support representative was extremely helpful in the set up and customization of our testing, we had the opportunity to build testing specific to hiring our Call Center Representatives. We customized our testing for the specific areas that our hiring managers were looking for. Many of the test on the market are to generic for the work our Representatives do.

Any issues or complaints were easy worked around.

Dania
Head of SmartVault (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Highly Valuable Tool for Recruiting Efforts

Commentaires : We are a small tech company and needed a fairly broad tool we could use to support our recruiting efforts. We like HireSelect for the ease of use and the breadth of job titles it supports. We feel like the cost supports the value it brings to our hiring managers, that use this testing as an input into the overall recruiting and selection process.

I love that I can search for a job title and it recommends test banks to use, which saves us time. It is intuitive to use, especially nice for hiring managers that aren't in it all the time.

We are investigating the use of it in our UK and Australia offices. Hopefully HireSelect can support our global team.

Sajna
Project Management Lead (Inde)
Construction, 201–500 employés

Multidimensional App

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Its quite easy for its usage as to its friendly nature of usage , the detailed scheduling of recruitment reports and which is a very useful in integrating organizational roadmaps.

The objectives of making better talent decisions in organizational deliverables and their pre-employment assessment in candidates which are very helpful in administration platform. This app has a popular opinions in various needs of degrees and demonstrated quality

it gets some trouble in listing data which may miss sometimes of scheduling that leads to misappropriation in work of recruitment

Victoria
Director of HR (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 51–200 employés

Excellent Product

Commentaires : We find this product very helpful and user friendly for our organization.

We find this software to be easy to work with and interpret. Very helpful in assessing and determining if a candidate is the right fit for our organization.

We could not think of any cons at this time.

Jerikka
Human Resources Generalist (É.-U.)
Machines, 201–500 employés

Review

Commentaires : Customer service is exceptional.

The ease of connecting the application to the tests and being able to track applicants within the system.

I really enjoy using the software. The new setup is a little different but not bad.

Maggie
HR & Payroll Manager (É.-U.)
Verre, céramique et béton, 201–500 employés

Criteria Corp - a wise investment

Commentaires : Criteria is helping us make better judgement for placing applicants in the position best suited for them. It has been easy to use this system. I look forward to setting up our own tests that deal with specific machinery in the plant.

I love the fact that you can test an unlimited amount of applicants every month. Implementation was super easy. Easy to maneuver through platform.

Nothing to complain about at all. The only suggestion is that the introductory call would be nice in the first week you begin to use the system.