Avis clients sur Okta

En savoir plus sur Okta

Okta est la base pour des relations sécurisées entre les personnes et la technologie. Utilisez le cloud pour accéder aux applications à tout moment et depuis n'importe quel appareil.

En savoir plus sur Okta

Sometimes the security can be a bit much (having to send push notifications multiple times). If I didn't have my phone or Apple Watch on me, I would be in trouble for having to access Okta.

Okta - Notes

Okta a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 643 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Okta ?

Anne
Anne
Sr Manager, paid media & social media strategy
Immobilier, 5 001-10 000 employés

Single Sign On for Social Media Accounts

4,0 il y a 4 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Semi-conducteurs, 1 001-5 000 employés

Reliability and fluidity in identity management

5,0 il y a 2 mois

It allows a good workflow and effective management that minimizes risks. It is highly scalable and easy to use. The self-service it offers allows end users to request a new access without any complications. It allows you to manage the life cycle of a user and the resources and responsibilities to which they have access.

Although it is an effective and secure platform, its initial installation is very complicated, it presents many configurations.

Santosh
Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Automobile, 10 000+ employés

Excellent Authentication Tool - Okta

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : - The overall experience with Okta is excellent as it is used on every day cadence by all the users in the company for various reasons.

- Okta is the most efficient and critical application that we use every day and every moment for single-sign-on authentication, password management - Okta is integrated with Salesforce and all applications to perform some business automations accordingly without having the user to login multiple times into multiple applications - Okta has a very good features OOB which are used by enterprise customers at a wider range

- The pricing for Okta can be more affordable when compared to other alternate solutions in the market - The UI can be more customized and add more OOB features to integrate and build custom APIs - The support can be more responsive on critical issues at all times

Area Manager (É.-U.)
Services environnementaux, 5 001-10 000 employés

Steer clear of OKTA if you have any love for your employees.

2,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : OKTA is difficult to work with when you need fast access to your login. You will find yourself caught in a loop of emails and impossible questions. There is no winning, because even if you overcome the login, you will eventually meet the same fate. There is no IF, there is only WHEN.

The ability to have access to several different apps through a single source login is great in theory.

Accessing the login is nigh impossible. Constantly having to reset the passwords through an administrator while in the field is beyond annoying. The fact that users get sent inaccurate security questions, and have little to no control over their information is also a huge issue. Do not reccomend.

vasil
Telecom Architect (Canada)
Réseaux informatiques, 10 000+ employés

Okta

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : we primary choose Okta for MFA to increase security for users and SSO to integrate with multiple providers and applications .

Very rich feature set with multiple options for MFA and SSO.Policies are very easy to configure . Logging is very useful .It was very easy integration with our F5 SSL VPN.

almost nothing probably most secure solution on the market.

Edward
Product Owner (Canada)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Very flexible SSO

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Very positive experience. It does it's job and it does it well. Okta doesn't overcomplicate anything and that makes it a great experience to use.

I really like the "My Apps" page within the browser version of the application that lets you sign into other websites you have saved as it helps to consolidate everything into one place that would otherwise be in other applications spread out.

Nothing in particular, I thought it was pretty intuitive and similar to other MFA methods where it was easy to make the switch over from other MFA's.

HR Manager (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 10 000+ employés

Just ONE thing to work on

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Notifications are ALWAYS on time. Always in the next second and SUPER easy to use. Would recommend!

2 things: -Sometimes it doesn't recognize me in the correct location. Sometimes its FAR off. - When you mark "do not challenge for 24 hours" it only respects that if you log back in on the same web browser. If you close your computer or change browsers it will challenge you, even if you chose not to earlier. Only thing i would recommend them checking out. Sometimes I have to connect 4 to 5 times a day because it constantly challenges me

Tamas Hunor
Tamas Hunor
IT Solution Engineer (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 51-200 employés

Best security combined with reliability

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall we are happy with Okta and the solution that it provides for us. We went through external penetration testing and they couldn't get into our systems. The UI is pretty straightforward, with a lot of guides and docs to integrate with services. I wish some features (like deploying a link as an app) would be more visible or documented.

Because Okta is a well-known, widely used product we can easily integrate it with a lot of different applications.

Some use cases like integrating with Filemaker require extra purchase which is kinda painful. (considering our user base, which is around 40 users daily) Sometimes we have trouble resetting the passwords because the links don't work.

account manager (Canada)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 10 000+ employés

Okta - stay secure!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : This allows us to access confidential information from anywhere outside of the office, using programs like Microsoft office remotely while keeping our company data protected and secure.

the integration process was very easy and this tool allows us to access confidential information outside of our office network. Okta is used for single sign on and multi authentication tool.

since implementation I have not experienced any difficulties with this program.

Erin
owner (É.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Security Must Have

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

this is such a great tool to help manage the security of your technology

nothing. Super easy to setup and use. and helps with two factor authentication

Karthik
Engineering manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great SSO product

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Ease of use and integration with smart watches such as the Apple watch

Nothing I can think of. No shortcomings.

Kedar Mendhurwar
Kedar Mendhurwar
Sr. IT Security Architect (Canada)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

Okta SSO

Commentaires : If cost is not an issue, this is should be the tool to go to. This is one of the best IAM tools present out there.

The deployment and app integration with Okta is fairly simple. The tool is very admin friendly and user friendly. It's due to it's ease of use and wide variety of features that it offers, it is one of the best IAM tools and regarded as one of the best SSO solutions out there. The SSO integration is very simple and straightforward with most of the apps and most of the vendors that support SSO integration with Okta. The option to have an independent directory as well as an option to integrate with your existing directory works quite well. Other features such as life cycle management, Directory service and threat management make it a complete package. If cost is not an issue, this is should be the tool to go to. The documentation is very clear and the supoort is very responsive. The deployment takes less than 3 months.

The only downside is the cost which is much higher as compared to its competitors

Senior Engineering Manager - Pricing Services OPAS (É.-U.)
Internet, 1 001-5 000 employés

Single sign-on done right

Commentaires : We were trying to solve a ubiquitous problem - how to use cloud/saas services within an enterprise and keep control of the authentication to them all. Okta gives us a centralized place to manage those passwords, automates the integration of Active Directory authorization and authentication, and it also helps employees discover what services are available to us.

Have you ever heard someone with this "great" idea? "I'm going to make a webpage that has all your links. When you click them, it'll authenticate for you". It sounds great, but in reality it's extremely hard to do. Securely storing passwords, integration with enterprise systems, centralized management of the lists of links, etc. And, if you do one thing wrong, you can compromise the security of literally millions of logins. Okta seems to have conquered the problem. It's central management is wonderful. New employees login for the first time and immediately have dozens of applications available to them. New applications are all managed through our Active Directory groups. It has a great chrome extension that gives you access to your links from your toolbar. The smartphone app, Okta Verify, is fast and works well.

At work, I use 3 servers within Okta. One for our "corporate" servers, one for "production" and one for our parent company. The chrome extension only shows the links from the most recently accessed. So, I end up having to use the web pages, even with the extension. Also, having multiple Okta servers doesn't work well with LastPass and other password managers. They see all my servers as the same host. But, I have different passwords. So, I basically just turn off password management for Okta.

Chase
President (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Hands Down The Best SSO/Adaptive MFA Solution on the Market

Commentaires : We have been more than pleased with Okta. It makes signing into a bunch of different applications so much easier and only having to remember one password. Without having any prior knowledge with SAML, being able to set up new applications was still very simple and straightforward.

Okta has simplified everything for us. The process of setting up applications is pretty straight forward, and the number of applications that are supported is amazing. The adaptive MFA is really neat so we can easily balance security and usability to meet just about everyone's needs. The amount of work we have to do to onboard a new user has been reduced drastically through the support of SCIM and APIs. They continue to innovate and bring out new features that further enhance the usability and security of Okta.

Only minor issues with Okta, primarily being chose of wording for some of the settings that lead to some confusion on when Okta sessions expire.

Shari
Shari
Management Consultant Lead (Jamaïque)
Services aux consommateurs, 5 001-10 000 employés

One Of If Not The Best Authenticator and Sign On Software

5,0 il y a 3 mois

My company incorporated Okta into our daily workflow and everything has been a breeze since. No need to type in my password every time I'm logging in or worry about security breaches because Okta saves it all. It has a plug in which makes it even more accessible as you can log into another software without going through the hassle of getting to another page and signing in. It also only requires on log in session so you needn't constantly have to resign into it every time you need to get to another software. The phone's app UI is sleek and modern and receives the authentication requests very fast. You can also add your personal websites that use multifactor authentication to it.

No cons to be completely honest. And that's the reason why my company has incorporated it into a lot of things.

Kyle
Art Director (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Password Management made easy!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I am very pleased with this product. It takes away the risk of losing passwords or creating weak passwords that could be compromised. It also allows out IT department to easily have access and data into every app we are using, should there ever be a problem or issue they need to address.

We are company that uses a ton of third party softwares and services, all requiring unique, secure passwords. It would be impossible for me to manage all of these quickly without Okta. I love the general interface and how easy it is to safely log into whatever site I need to.

This is a small UX issue, but when I am logging into okta and I have to go through the SMS authentication, I think it would help make for a better experience (and less confusing) if the "Enter Code" input field and "Send Code" button were reversed in how they are oriented on the page, since the function of Sending the codes ALWAYS precedes the action of inputting the code.

Eva
Director of Youth Ministries (Canada)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

Okta is Interesting

Commentaires : Our headquarters switched from Zimbra to Okta several years ago. Although Okta seems to be much better than Zimbra (our email is now powered by gmail), I wish that the Okta capabilities were a bit more obvious. I just discovered that I could attach other software/services like Mailchimp and social media accounts as plug-ins. My overall experience has been good...just slow-going.

I would say that it is easier than other team/workforce email software that our company has used in the past. However, I still find it a bit convoluted. It seems like there are many things that can be integrated into our Okta settings.

I do not know if this is the fault of Okta or our headquarters, but it is still hard to see the full benefits of using Okta for our workplace email/communications.

Max
Max
Solutions Architect (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Top tier identity provider

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Okta is our go-to identity provider for clients and plays nice with most other software tools that leverage external identity providers.

Okta makes it very easy to get started with an identity provider. It has comparable or superior features nearly all other identity providers on the market. The ability to create a trial account to quickly test and assess its feature set is also a huge plus.

Okta is great but the feature set and documentation can be overwhelming. For experienced IT folks its fairly straightforward to implement but for new users unfamiliar with identity management, the huge feature set and breadth of documentation can be a bit intimidating.

Mo
Mo
DevOps Engineer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A great add-on to application development

5,0 il y a 6 mois

The best feature was the Okta Sign-in widget which was used as all the application's sign-in page and served by an AWS Lambda function without issues. The registration (onboarding) flow was easy for users to follow. Integrations to in house developed application + AD was easy to implement. Reporting to see which users were internal vs external made it easy for us to implement different password policies. We were also able to integrate with other clients that were already using Okta for SSO.

In my opinion the API rate limiting tiers are expensive to operate at scale.

Research associate (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 51-200 employés
Source : GetApp

The most efficient software to streamline admin tasks

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Like I mentioned earlier, this is the most valuable software addition, in my experience. It doesn't add any new innovative features, but instead combines all the apps necessary into one log-in process, with a centralized extension that lets you access any platform instantly. Takes away so much of the hassle that comes with working on multiple platforms (imagine - Trello, Gmail, Dayforce, you name it -- no log-in, no security texts, just a click and you're there!)

This is by far the best new software I've used in the last few years. So many platforms exist that offer the same "innovative efficiency" for employees and employers alike; Okta is the one that really delivers. Long story short (in my experience with it) - it allows you to link all professional accounts (think email, payroll apps, time tracking, any other software you use) into one efficient log-in process, with an extension that allows you to access any of the above at any time, without having to fiddle with passwords, dual authentication, etc. It is a huge time saver for me EVERYDAY, and saves our HR and tech team the headache that comes with having to manually reset passwords or log-in info for employees on a million different platforms.

There was a slight* learning curve *slight = it took under 15 minutes to fully set up, with some slight hiccups along the way, if you're not super tech-savvy. Luckily, once you're past the initial set-up, there is never an issue again. Everything just works!

Robert
Developer (É.-U.)
Construction, 10 000+ employés

Consider your entire ecosystem

4,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : We're in the process of transitioning all of our (many) logins to Okta for SSO. Salesforce, Snowflake, Azure, Power BI, etc. Especially for reporting/analytics it has reduced friction bouncing between applications to gather data from disparate software suites.

Supports a ton of stuff out of the box, and even the stuff it doesn't support officially can usually be made to work. For example, we used Azure Application Proxy to enable Okta SSO for an old on-prem application that only officially supports Azure Federated Services. Their customer service was responsive in this endeavour, although see the cons for details. For supported issues, their CS was very good and quick.

While Okta customer service is responsive, they sort of passed the buck when issues are between Okta and a non-supported application even when the issue is with Okta, not the unsupported thing. That said, there's a ton of community documentation so it's not the end of the world to find these answers on one's own. Even though it was an Okta issue, they deflected by saying the target wasn't a supported piece of software. Their professional services is NOT CHEAP. Just FYI before you give up on building a solution and thinking about bring them in to finish a job for you

Security Architect (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés

Okta Buyer Review

Commentaires : Need to provide Single Sign-On (SSO) and policy modeled MFA/Adaptive Authentication along with Directory integration are the main use cases. Okta hit it spot on!

SaaS Model, easy to provision and supports the most used applications from an access management and directory integration perspective. The user interface and capabilities are light years ahead of the competition.

Limitations around on-premise integration with applications and environments. This is not too bad as a SCIM provisioning agent/component is available to support limited provisioning to on-prem applications.

Senior Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

Okta - MFA solution

Commentaires : Overall satisfied with product. Many companies have been increasingly integrating with okta.

We have integrated Okta with most of our apps. With MFA enabled you need to download Okta app on your phone and accept the push to login. I have been using this for more than a year and has been working fine so far. Integrations with Okta have been ok was able to read through documentation and proceed with integration. There is single page which shows all the okta enabled apps which is cool too.

There is some delay in push notifications at times. Also in case you loose your phone then you are caught up since you need phone to login and need to work with helpdesk to get it sorted.

Quang
Senior Program Manager (É.-U.)
Défense et aérospatiale, 501-1 000 employés

Okta for remote work

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Experience has been very positive. I access most of the Apps in Okta from home. For those Apps that I cannot access, I'll just wait until I come back to the office to use them, or bring my work laptop home. Okta has made working remotely more convenient.

Lets you access Apps without directly using VPN. This is useful for working remotely since you can use your personal computer to access the Apps instead of bringing your work computer home to access the Apps. All you need is username and password, and second authentication (if set up) to log into Okta to access your Apps.

There are still certain Apps that need direct VPN in order to access remotely. For these Apps, you still need to bring home your work computer to connect directly to VPN to access them. If this limitation can be overcome, then Okta would be fantastic for remote work; you no longer need to bring your work computer home.

Lead Training and Support Specialist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés

Great tool for giving end users access

Commentaires : we use this for so much, a user wants to access an email account or group, give them a chicklet for it, it allows for much better sharing of items and greater control over the access as well which is great.

I love this tool. No longer have to risk giving out passwords to account. I can just give my user access to an OKTA account and then assign them chicklets to access account, software, groups and so forth, without them ever having to know the password to them. It works well and is fairly easy to use and set up users. The AD tie in is nice and helps in making it easier to add users to your account. Put yourself at ease and give OKTA a real look you will not be disappointed.

i would say adding users can seem a bit tricky and odd if you don't do it all the time, it could be a little clearer on adding users into your account. but other than that its pretty solid software

Internal Audit (É.-U.)
Banque, 201-500 employés

User Friendly

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : OKTA makes work easier. I will admit that I was skeptical when IT announced the use of a new software, but I am pleasantly surprised and a little impressed by the ease of use and the usefulness of the product.

The product is seamless with your processes. I log in to OKTA once in the morning and I can move from software to software or website without stopping to remember a password, or waste time resetting a forgotten password. I forget how manual those processes are until I have to wait for a co-worker to log in to a software. I have converted my team and they have started asking me more questions about other things because I am so "expert" in OKTA. I love it.

Right after implementation I had to wait for IT to add some "tiles" for the software I wanted to use. Not long after though I realized I could add the URL and the password to the favorites and use the web version of the software while waiting for IT. (There isn't much that I don't like about the software.)