Avis clients sur Okta

En savoir plus sur Okta

Okta est la base pour des relations sécurisées entre les personnes et la technologie. Utilisez le cloud pour accéder aux applications à tout moment et depuis n'importe quel appareil.

En savoir plus sur Okta

If cost is not an issue, this is should be the tool to go to. The documentation is very clear and the supoort is very responsive.

Sometimes the security can be a bit much (having to send push notifications multiple times). If I didn't have my phone or Apple Watch on me, I would be in trouble for having to access Okta.

Okta - Notes

Okta a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 721 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Okta ?

Anne
Anne
Sr Manager, paid media & social media strategy
Immobilier, 5 001-10 000 employés

Single Sign On for Social Media Accounts

4,0 il y a 9 mois
Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Senior Staff R&D Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

Okta is a seamless system I use to access my company network

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Seamless, easy to use, fast. A no-brainer.

No downside as far as I can tell. It is so easy to use I almost don't notice it.

Lora
Civil Structural Engineer (Jordanie)
Urbanisme et architecture, 51-200 employés

The best application to secure and protect logins for all our applications

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Okta has helped us with simple steps to secure the required logins for our applications, thus ensuring that our applications and data are avoided from being infiltrated.

It is really great to have the Okta system, as the user only needs to log in once to be able to access all his applications from one place, which I find very effective, especially when they do not use many applications to complete their tasks. I really appreciate how Okta allows me to customize the tabs, so that I can quickly and easily get into the application I need. I really appreciate the notifications that Okta issues when logging in, where you must enter the code to complete the login process, as this process makes me feel safe.

I do not think there are negatives to discuss, as Okta is low cost and easy to set up and use, and the notification system is distinctive, and also the layers of protection that it provides to users are strong and reliable.

Christopher
Christopher
QC Engineer 1 (É.-U.)
Biotechnologie, 5 001-10 000 employés

Run of the mill MFA

3,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

It's simple. Does its job most of the time. Works quick.

Sometimes you have to try twice before the push notification works.

Project Manager (Inde)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

OKTA-for Everything

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Product support is good. 4 out of 5.Ease of Use.API are readily available to integrate with other application.Maintaince is easy.

Ease to use and the API are readily available. The SSO part is so nice and you can use for multiple devices. one more feature that i like is Enable passwordless authentication into anything. admin work is simple here.

as of now we are using this software for good. not sure any problem we are facing with the same. Most of the time we are getting support from the OKTA team faster and the problem resolution/ turnaround time is good.

Andy
Andy
Technical Support Engineer (É.-U.)
Édition, 51-200 employés

Okta is great for SSO, lifecycle management and more

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Okta has been a great SSO and MFA provider for all of our users. The adoption rate for our users was very high compared to other projects we've implemented. The dashboard is easy to use. The number of applications that are pre-built and available for use with SAML is impressive. The instructions for setting up the majority of new apps with SAML are amazing. And the ability to provision users to new apps from one place is a game changer.

It was nice to be able to give our users a single dashboard, with a single username and password, and a single method of authentication to give them access to all of our apps. It's also a single place to provision users for multiple applications.

The lifecycle management features and provisioning are really robust, but sometimes they can be challenging to set up. Occasionally there are features in automating these processes that seem logical but aren't available.

Pie
Pie
Premium Support (Philippines)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 201-500 employés

Very Safe and Secure

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : For single sign-on, I use Okta. So far, this application has been quite helpful for us. We use a variety of tools, programs, and applications that are mentioned or added under Okta, which provides us with a seamless login process. ... Okta offers a seamless login and connectivity experience.

Okta is highly helpful for protecting the tools, and its integration with O365's Best MDM services and Best MFA

Sometimes it disconnects in the middle of verifying but when refreshed all good.

Recruiter (Philippines)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Awesome Software / Password management Tool

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, it's a great tool that I use every day and definitely pinned on my Bookmark!

I use Okta every day. It's the one place that has all the sites that I used on day to day basis. Single Sign-on saves a lot of time.

At this time, I find no issue/problem with Okta as a User.

Senior Engineer (Suède)
Banque, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great tool for SSO

It's stable and reliable. I have never experienced any issues with SSO with MFA

It would have been better if it could be integrated with GSSAPI/Kerberos so that you don't have to log in to your laptop and then to Okta.

Senior Product Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

Easy identity integration for enterprise use

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Clean UI, customer-friendly workflows, and endless integrations.

Password resets and the mobile app can be improved.

Vedant
Vedant
Assistant Manager (Inde)
Automobile, 1 001-5 000 employés

Fast, easy to operate, not customizable

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

It is great to have an app where I can keep all my required apps in one place. It has a fast approval/rejection process via notifications that make life a lot easier

The home is not very customizable and sometimes the notifications fail to pop up.

Chase
President (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Hands Down The Best SSO/Adaptive MFA Solution on the Market

Commentaires : We have been more than pleased with Okta. It makes signing into a bunch of different applications so much easier and only having to remember one password. Without having any prior knowledge with SAML, being able to set up new applications was still very simple and straightforward.

Okta has simplified everything for us. The process of setting up applications is pretty straight forward, and the number of applications that are supported is amazing. The adaptive MFA is really neat so we can easily balance security and usability to meet just about everyone's needs. The amount of work we have to do to onboard a new user has been reduced drastically through the support of SCIM and APIs. They continue to innovate and bring out new features that further enhance the usability and security of Okta.

Only minor issues with Okta, primarily being chose of wording for some of the settings that lead to some confusion on when Okta sessions expire.

Senior Engineering Manager - Pricing Services OPAS (É.-U.)
Internet, 1 001-5 000 employés

Single sign-on done right

Commentaires : We were trying to solve a ubiquitous problem - how to use cloud/saas services within an enterprise and keep control of the authentication to them all. Okta gives us a centralized place to manage those passwords, automates the integration of Active Directory authorization and authentication, and it also helps employees discover what services are available to us.

Have you ever heard someone with this "great" idea? "I'm going to make a webpage that has all your links. When you click them, it'll authenticate for you". It sounds great, but in reality it's extremely hard to do. Securely storing passwords, integration with enterprise systems, centralized management of the lists of links, etc. And, if you do one thing wrong, you can compromise the security of literally millions of logins. Okta seems to have conquered the problem. It's central management is wonderful. New employees login for the first time and immediately have dozens of applications available to them. New applications are all managed through our Active Directory groups. It has a great chrome extension that gives you access to your links from your toolbar. The smartphone app, Okta Verify, is fast and works well.

At work, I use 3 servers within Okta. One for our "corporate" servers, one for "production" and one for our parent company. The chrome extension only shows the links from the most recently accessed. So, I end up having to use the web pages, even with the extension. Also, having multiple Okta servers doesn't work well with LastPass and other password managers. They see all my servers as the same host. But, I have different passwords. So, I basically just turn off password management for Okta.

Max
Max
Solutions Architect (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Top tier identity provider

Commentaires : Okta is our go-to identity provider for clients and plays nice with most other software tools that leverage external identity providers.

Okta makes it very easy to get started with an identity provider. It has comparable or superior features nearly all other identity providers on the market. The ability to create a trial account to quickly test and assess its feature set is also a huge plus.

Okta is great but the feature set and documentation can be overwhelming. For experienced IT folks its fairly straightforward to implement but for new users unfamiliar with identity management, the huge feature set and breadth of documentation can be a bit intimidating.

Robert
Developer (É.-U.)
Construction, 10 000+ employés

Consider your entire ecosystem

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : We're in the process of transitioning all of our (many) logins to Okta for SSO. Salesforce, Snowflake, Azure, Power BI, etc. Especially for reporting/analytics it has reduced friction bouncing between applications to gather data from disparate software suites.

Supports a ton of stuff out of the box, and even the stuff it doesn't support officially can usually be made to work. For example, we used Azure Application Proxy to enable Okta SSO for an old on-prem application that only officially supports Azure Federated Services. Their customer service was responsive in this endeavour, although see the cons for details. For supported issues, their CS was very good and quick.

While Okta customer service is responsive, they sort of passed the buck when issues are between Okta and a non-supported application even when the issue is with Okta, not the unsupported thing. That said, there's a ton of community documentation so it's not the end of the world to find these answers on one's own. Even though it was an Okta issue, they deflected by saying the target wasn't a supported piece of software. Their professional services is NOT CHEAP. Just FYI before you give up on building a solution and thinking about bring them in to finish a job for you

Senior Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

Okta - MFA solution

Commentaires : Overall satisfied with product. Many companies have been increasingly integrating with okta.

We have integrated Okta with most of our apps. With MFA enabled you need to download Okta app on your phone and accept the push to login. I have been using this for more than a year and has been working fine so far. Integrations with Okta have been ok was able to read through documentation and proceed with integration. There is single page which shows all the okta enabled apps which is cool too.

There is some delay in push notifications at times. Also in case you loose your phone then you are caught up since you need phone to login and need to work with helpdesk to get it sorted.

Lead Training and Support Specialist (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 201-500 employés

Great tool for giving end users access

Commentaires : we use this for so much, a user wants to access an email account or group, give them a chicklet for it, it allows for much better sharing of items and greater control over the access as well which is great.

I love this tool. No longer have to risk giving out passwords to account. I can just give my user access to an OKTA account and then assign them chicklets to access account, software, groups and so forth, without them ever having to know the password to them. It works well and is fairly easy to use and set up users. The AD tie in is nice and helps in making it easier to add users to your account. Put yourself at ease and give OKTA a real look you will not be disappointed.

i would say adding users can seem a bit tricky and odd if you don't do it all the time, it could be a little clearer on adding users into your account. but other than that its pretty solid software

Internal Audit (É.-U.)
Banque, 201-500 employés

User Friendly

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : OKTA makes work easier. I will admit that I was skeptical when IT announced the use of a new software, but I am pleasantly surprised and a little impressed by the ease of use and the usefulness of the product.

The product is seamless with your processes. I log in to OKTA once in the morning and I can move from software to software or website without stopping to remember a password, or waste time resetting a forgotten password. I forget how manual those processes are until I have to wait for a co-worker to log in to a software. I have converted my team and they have started asking me more questions about other things because I am so "expert" in OKTA. I love it.

Right after implementation I had to wait for IT to add some "tiles" for the software I wanted to use. Not long after though I realized I could add the URL and the password to the favorites and use the web version of the software while waiting for IT. (There isn't much that I don't like about the software.)

kunal
SME mar tech (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Best SSO solution

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very easy set up. Admin friendly. Easy to deploy.

Great compatibility.can integrate with all leading tools in market. Set up is easy. We use it for organization wide sso. Probably the best sso tool in the market.

The pricing is a little high when compared to other services in the market.

Bryan
IT Project Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 5 001-10 000 employés

Okta is great for MFA

Commentaires : Overall Okta has been a very easy tool to adopt and use for the organization. It's been consistent and there haven't been any issues apparent to the end user since the rollout.

Okta is an extremely easy-to-use software for multi-factor authentication. It is extremely user-friendly from set up to ongoing use for any user with a smartphone. All they have to do is download the Okta app and follow very simple instructions to set up your Okta app with your token. Even switching phones is easy for those who get a new phone. The Okta push is consistent, fast, and reliable. For employees who do not have a smart phone or don't want to download the Okta app on their phone, there are alternatives like receiving a phone call.

The most challenging part of Okta is that it can only authenticate one account per browser session. If for some reason you have two accounts that each use Okta as the MFA, it makes the user experience a little tricky.

Edward
Product Owner (Canada)
Services financiers, 51-200 employés

Very flexible SSO

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Very positive experience. It does it's job and it does it well. Okta doesn't overcomplicate anything and that makes it a great experience to use.

I really like the "My Apps" page within the browser version of the application that lets you sign into other websites you have saved as it helps to consolidate everything into one place that would otherwise be in other applications spread out.

Nothing in particular, I thought it was pretty intuitive and similar to other MFA methods where it was easy to make the switch over from other MFA's.

Melissa
Melissa
Global Learning & Development Business Partner (France)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

SSO for the Win

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall, OKTA is a great tool and the benefits outweigh the cons because of it's ease of access and centralized set-up. It's almost like an App Intranet or Library. There aren't any wild features that blow you away, but it does it's job and does it well.

As a User of Okta, it can be very easy to use, but it's not so easy to understand how it works when you first utilize a tool like this. Having everything all in one place is really simple and easy to use, especially with losing track of passwords. I think from a new employee experience it's great because you will have access to all the right tools you need as soon as you start within a company which makes the onboarding process very smooth.

- forced resetting of the password every 8-ish weeks is super annoying. - Bit of a delay on the push notifications to authenticate. - Can be a bit frustrating when you switch devices to reset everything.

Assistant General Manager (É.-U.)
Sports, 11-50 employés

Okta use for all aspects of office work

Commentaires : Getting it set up was a little difficult, but luckily our IT team helped us. Once it was all logged in and set up, it was very easy to use, and our IT team had every app installed that we would need to use for work.

I like that it puts all of our apps in one place, for use no matter whether we are at the office, on a laptop, or having to use a public computer or even your phone. You can securely access email, box, our workday (time keeping and pay app), and many other things.

Sometimes it's difficult to access things if you happen to not have your phone with you. You have to have the second way to log in, and if you don't have your cell phone or an apple watch, you can't confirm your access.

Brian
IT Support Analyst (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 10 000+ employés

Okta makes all your single sign on apps simple to access

Commentaires : Okta is a nicely designed, streamlined, experience for the typical end-user. Making SSO to internal websites and application a breeze to use everyday at work.

Okta was great for all our internal company websites and apps. With the single sign on, there was no need to remember a bunch of passwords to different websites or apps. Even if you added external websites to Okta, it would act like a password manager for your websites that you use external from the company. Very easy to navigate layout, and looks nice.

if any of your password got out of sync with Okta (mostly external sites that don't use SSO), it was a little difficult to understand how to update the password if you are not tech savvy.

Joshua
Tech Support Engineer (É.-U.)
Assurance, 501-1 000 employés

MFA for the win

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It works great as an SSO for several other software programs. Resetting OKTA in the admin portal is super easy. If someone gets a new phone it only takes a few minutes for users to get set backup on their new phone. It is simple and user friendly.

Very easy for the end user. It offers both push notifications and text options. The OKTA app just works. Haven't had issues with it going down.

It still offers a Yubikey option, but it doesn't always play well with some websites in Chrome. We discontinued that option for our users. Also if a user is signed up for text and there is a delay in the text delivery, there isn't a great way to troubleshoot it. The app has been very reliable though.

Rachel
Sales Enablement Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

Okta provides security that doesn't create burdensome obstacles

Commentaires : I use Okta every day to navigate to Salesforce, Gong, our DAM, Motivosity, and several other applications we use daily. I like how easy it is to get to these applications and that from an end-user's perspective I don't think about the security element of it much at all. It just helps me do my job.

Okta provides security that doesn't create burdensome obstacles. I love that Okta is really easy to verify with. It also serves as a centralized page to find all sorts of applications that I use every single day. It even allows you to customize the order of the applications so you aren't searching for the ones you use more regularly. I really love the Okta Extension on Google. It makes life so much easier.

I haven't experienced this, but some people have had to verify more often than they would like. I think for most people, it just does it automatically.