15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Okta

Okta est la base pour des relations sécurisées entre les personnes et la technologie. Utilisez le cloud pour accéder aux applications à tout moment et depuis n'importe quel appareil.

En savoir plus sur Okta

Sometimes the security can be a bit much (having to send push notifications multiple times). If I didn't have my phone or Apple Watch on me, I would be in trouble for having to access Okta.

Okta - Notes

Okta a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 813 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Okta ?

Anne
Anne
Sr Manager, paid media & social media strategy
Immobilier, 5 001–10 000 employés

Single Sign On for Social Media Accounts

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Raymond
Raymond
Commencer (Bénin)
Vente au détail, 11–50 employés

Très bon accè

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Un très bon logiciel des accès d'identité fonctionne propre

C'est très bien à utiliser un logiciel de confiance

Victorien
Gestion de Clientele (Bénin)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Meilleur logiciel

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Okta est très facile et rapide à utiliser.

Okta est un peu compliqué pour les débutants.

Holonou
Holonou
Gestion (Bénin)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Outils de gestion des mots de passe

5,0 il y a 12 mois

La version gratuiteIdentification facileLa protection des réseaux

La non disponibilité dans tout les pays

N'deto
Agent immobilier residentiel (Bénin)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Logiciel de gestion

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Ce logiciel nous favorise l'authentification unique , authentification multifacteur, gestion des identités , des mots de passe . Ça nous permet aussi des accès privilégiés et la Gouvernance , Risque et Conformité .

Ce logiciel ne dispose aucun risque , inconvénients , c'est un logiciel qui a été analysé et approuvé ! Veuillez l'utiliser massivement.

Kedar Mendhurwar
Kedar Mendhurwar
Sr. IT Security Architect (Canada)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

Okta SSO

Commentaires : If cost is not an issue, this is should be the tool to go to. This is one of the best IAM tools present out there.

The deployment and app integration with Okta is fairly simple. The tool is very admin friendly and user friendly. It's due to it's ease of use and wide variety of features that it offers, it is one of the best IAM tools and regarded as one of the best SSO solutions out there. The SSO integration is very simple and straightforward with most of the apps and most of the vendors that support SSO integration with Okta. The option to have an independent directory as well as an option to integrate with your existing directory works quite well. Other features such as life cycle management, Directory service and threat management make it a complete package. If cost is not an issue, this is should be the tool to go to. The documentation is very clear and the supoort is very responsive. The deployment takes less than 3 months.

The only downside is the cost which is much higher as compared to its competitors

Manish
Senior IT Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

Intutive Identity provider

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I have been using it for past few year and have been growing my skillsets as I go! It is very agile tool if your company is focused on automation and management of various software.

It is a multi-tasking tool that can be used for variety if things such as dynamic grouping, SCIM provisioning, SAML, user on/off boarding etc. The most powerful tool within Okta is its workflows.

Pricing, its an expensive product and you rarely get any discounts.

Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

Useful but so frustrating

Commentaires : It's been a frustrating journey to say the least. I've heard that it's better to use if you implement it at the very beginning, but can be frustrating if you switch over to it later. My experience has been the latter, so if you're interested in it, just be aware of that.

It's nice that all my passwords are managed by one software. And the app is somewhat useful as well.

I'll consistently get locked out of the software, and since everything is tied to it, all my other software as well. This has caused me to lose tons of time during work hours that I can't get back.

Rachel
Customer Support Lead (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 201–500 employés

Secure Tool Management Platform

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, it is a great tool that I have used in more than one company and can understand why it's used in a lot of tech companies. I would recommend this tool.

I love how easy Okta is to use. Once you login, all the apps that you have access to are just a simple click away. It feels like an added level of security as I've tried to access some apps listed in Okta by just using the site's password and username, but was redirected to sign in through Okta instead.

Only real challenge is how often we are prompted to change our password. It can take some creativity to come up with new and unused passwords every couple months. (Although I fully understand and respect the frequent password changes as that is part of good security practices.)

Shari
Shari
Management Consultant Lead (Jamaïque)
Services aux consommateurs, 5 001–10 000 employés

One Of If Not The Best Authenticator and Sign On Software

My company incorporated Okta into our daily workflow and everything has been a breeze since. No need to type in my password every time I'm logging in or worry about security breaches because Okta saves it all. It has a plug in which makes it even more accessible as you can log into another software without going through the hassle of getting to another page and signing in. It also only requires on log in session so you needn't constantly have to resign into it every time you need to get to another software. The phone's app UI is sleek and modern and receives the authentication requests very fast. You can also add your personal websites that use multifactor authentication to it.

No cons to be completely honest. And that's the reason why my company has incorporated it into a lot of things.

Matt
Senior IT Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Okta Review

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall we have had very positive experiences with Okta.

Okta is incredibly versatile and checks all the boxes for our Identity and Access management, security and compliance needs. Product updates are frequent and there are so many different ways you can streamline onboarding, offboarding and general management.

Some of the reporting capabilities and logging were behind but they are catching up on this now.

Aradhana
Security Specialist (Inde)

OKTA IDENTITY AND ACCESS MANAGEMENT

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Okta's interface is user friendly and intuitive,making it easy to navigate and manage user accounts. Best security Offerings and OKTA workflows for automation makes it different from other IAM tools.

Expensive for small group of employes license. And at times OKTA support does not give immediate response.

Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés
Source : GetApp

Nice app to use for single Sign on perspective

5,0 il y a 5 mois

It is praised for its robust identity and access management solutions, streamlined user authentication, and comprehensive security features, making it a preferred choice for many organizations.

The complexity of Okta's interface and the learning curve associated with its implementation

Yuriy
Yuriy
Infrastructure Engineer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Solid SSO package.

Commentaires : Overall, this really does help with consolidating logins, making onboarding and offboarding a very easy process. There are some admin panel quirks, but overall very useful.

Software is easy to use and implement. The Control panel just makes sense. Every implementation is very well documented and pretty much walks you through every integration possible. MFA is fairly easy. Support is great. Even pre-sale, we were able to get support from sales engineers and it was great. Pricing is nice too if you go through a reseller.

While the control panel is nice, there are quirks. The bulk delete users process is painful, you almost have to do it one by one. The MFA, while nice, can be quirky. I am getting a bit fed up with the number of authenticator apps on my phone.

Misty
Senior Credentialing Coordinator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 501–1 000 employés

Okta Review

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience with Okta is that it has great portential but still has some bugs to work through.

I like its ability to store all of the links, usernames, and passwords so that I don't have to store them anywhere unsafe

I don't like that I am not able to add my own tiles to the dashboard but that may be the internal permissions set up by my employer.

Eva
Director of Youth Ministries (Canada)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Okta is Interesting

Commentaires : Our headquarters switched from Zimbra to Okta several years ago. Although Okta seems to be much better than Zimbra (our email is now powered by gmail), I wish that the Okta capabilities were a bit more obvious. I just discovered that I could attach other software/services like Mailchimp and social media accounts as plug-ins. My overall experience has been good...just slow-going.

I would say that it is easier than other team/workforce email software that our company has used in the past. However, I still find it a bit convoluted. It seems like there are many things that can be integrated into our Okta settings.

I do not know if this is the fault of Okta or our headquarters, but it is still hard to see the full benefits of using Okta for our workplace email/communications.

Quishea
Intake Coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501–1 000 employés

Great for MultiFactor Authenication!! I love it!!

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Okta has been a game-changer for me, and here's why. First off, the "Multiple Authentication Methods" feature is a lifesaver. I can choose how I want to prove I'm me—whether it's a traditional password, a quick PIN, or even my fingerprint. It's like having a personalized security menu, and it makes me feel in control of my account's safety. The convenience doesn't stop there. Okta's single sign-on (SSO) is a time-saver. I log in once, and it's like having a magic key that opens all my authorized doors. No more juggling a bunch of different passwords. Plus, the security is top-notch. The platform is proactive with its threat detection, and with the "Multiple Authentication Methods," I feel confident that my accounts are locked down tight. Okta has definitely made my online life easier and more secure.

While Okta has a lot of perks, there are a couple of things that bug me a bit. Firstly, the learning curve was a tad steep for me. Figuring out all the features and settings took some time, and I felt a bit overwhelmed initially. Another thing is that the platform can get a bit pricey, especially if you need all the advanced features. For smaller budgets, this might be a concern. Also, sometimes the push notifications for authentication can be a bit too frequent, making me feel like I'm confirming my identity more often than necessary. It's a minor annoyance but worth mentioning. Despite these quirks, Okta's security features and convenience still make it a solid choice for me.

Mo
Mo
DevOps Engineer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 501–1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A great add-on to application development

The best feature was the Okta Sign-in widget which was used as all the application's sign-in page and served by an AWS Lambda function without issues. The registration (onboarding) flow was easy for users to follow. Integrations to in house developed application + AD was easy to implement. Reporting to see which users were internal vs external made it easy for us to implement different password policies. We were also able to integrate with other clients that were already using Okta for SSO.

In my opinion the API rate limiting tiers are expensive to operate at scale.

Trace McF
Trace McF
Senior IP/MPLS Network Engineer (Australie)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

Outstanding software to utilize

Commentaires : It oversees SAML, Single Sign On, and other authentication methods. With less danger of password leaking, we can dramatically cut down on the time we invest logging into various platforms and products. It takes less training for new users and gives them fewer bookmarks to manage. I simply appreciated how easy it was to rapidly log into numerous applications using the same login credentials because it uses multifactor authentication. Additionally, it saves a lot of time and facilitates efficient work. As a cloud-based service, Okta contains dictionaries that list the users who have access to certain applications. Thus, it is safeguarding my privacy.

I would like it if Okta could make it simpler for other software suppliers to enable provisioning, as it greatly facilitates both the on-boarding and off-boarding of personnel as well as employee life cycle changes.

Organizations can swiftly use Okta at low overall cost and huge scale due to the service's online system. When I wanted to connect to my company VPN or internal tools, Okta offered the finest security for business tool logins. It offers the best login password process with automatic updates and a 6-digit password system.

Camila
Camila
Regional Director for APAC, Sales. General Sales Director Foodpanda/ Delivery Hero APAC (É.-U.)
Internet, 5 001–10 000 employés

Helpful and robust identity management software

Commentaires : The Okta platform's interaction with Microsoft Active Directory is one of its better features, in my opinion. Since practically everything in our organization currently uses AD, Okta seamlessly connects and assists us in managing granular user identities. We can automate a lot of the onboarding and off boarding processes thanks to this, which saves time.

Okta offers a straightforward, easy-to-use, yet effective SSO protection cover for all business or work related logins. With okta verification, no trespassers or unauthorized individuals can log in or access my workspace or data. It increased security and verification by one level. I enjoy how easily I can access all of my application in one location. I also find that to be ok. I have security and privacy thanks to Okta.

It doesn't work well mobile devices; I'm having some trouble using the Okta lifecycle Management platform on my phone; maybe, this problem will be fixed soon. If it gave slightly easier configurations and substantially more customization choices, the user interface would be greatly enhanced.

Lora
Civil Structural Engineer (Jordanie)
Urbanisme et architecture, 51–200 employés

The best application to secure and protect logins for all our applications

Commentaires : Okta has helped us with simple steps to secure the required logins for our applications, thus ensuring that our applications and data are avoided from being infiltrated.

It is really great to have the Okta system, as the user only needs to log in once to be able to access all his applications from one place, which I find very effective, especially when they do not use many applications to complete their tasks. I really appreciate how Okta allows me to customize the tabs, so that I can quickly and easily get into the application I need. I really appreciate the notifications that Okta issues when logging in, where you must enter the code to complete the login process, as this process makes me feel safe.

I do not think there are negatives to discuss, as Okta is low cost and easy to set up and use, and the notification system is distinctive, and also the layers of protection that it provides to users are strong and reliable.

Naleen
Analyst (Inde)

Good alternative for Microsoft authentication

5,0 l’année dernière

Great single sign-on Service and a replacement for Microsoft’s multi-factor authentication.

It is a little bit difficult to integrate with Microsoft’s application.

Henry
CTO (É.-U.)
E-learning, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Okta is great for the price!

Commentaires : I have had a great overall experience with Okta.

It is easy to use, a good bang for your buck, and is very secure. We had a breach with our previous SSO provider, but have never had one with Okta since. They also have great customer service.

I have no complaints with Okta, but if they had to add something it would be more integrations.

Mohammed
Researcher (Japon)
Recherche, 501–1 000 employés

Seamless Identity and Access Management

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Okta is an exceptional Identity and Access Management solution that offers exceptional security, seamless user experience, and flexible integration options. Its impressive range of features and scalability make it the ideal choice for organizations looking to streamline their identity management efforts.

Managing user identities, access control, and authentication across multiple systems and applications can be a complicated task for businesses. Fortunately, Okta provides a comprehensive IAM solution that simplifies the process of granting and revoking access, ensuring strong security practices. With Okta, businesses can effectively manage user identities and maintain a high level of security.

Although Okta has the capability to integrate with a vast array of applications, there could be situations where integrating with less popular or non-standard applications may call for extra development effort or configuration to ensure smooth integration.

Internal Audit (É.-U.)
Banque, 201–500 employés

User Friendly

Commentaires : OKTA makes work easier. I will admit that I was skeptical when IT announced the use of a new software, but I am pleasantly surprised and a little impressed by the ease of use and the usefulness of the product.

The product is seamless with your processes. I log in to OKTA once in the morning and I can move from software to software or website without stopping to remember a password, or waste time resetting a forgotten password. I forget how manual those processes are until I have to wait for a co-worker to log in to a software. I have converted my team and they have started asking me more questions about other things because I am so "expert" in OKTA. I love it.

Right after implementation I had to wait for IT to add some "tiles" for the software I wanted to use. Not long after though I realized I could add the URL and the password to the favorites and use the web version of the software while waiting for IT. (There isn't much that I don't like about the software.)

kunal
SME mar tech (É.-U.)

Best SSO solution

Commentaires : Very easy set up. Admin friendly. Easy to deploy.

Great compatibility.can integrate with all leading tools in market. Set up is easy. We use it for organization wide sso. Probably the best sso tool in the market.

The pricing is a little high when compared to other services in the market.