SpringCM

Avis clients sur SpringCM

par SpringCM

Finally a better way for version control

Publié le 25/09/2018
Laura G.
Sr. Analyst
Internet, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Our team works hard, but putting the onus of managing the workflow solely on their inboxes made for frequent issues with version control and slow turnaround times. With SpringCM, we were always working on the latest version, could see everyone's input clearly, and had a clear idea of what was in the queue

Inconvénients: We had to get an additional project from IT to allow for pop-ups. Without this, you won't receive alerts when there is a newer version that you should be working from.

SpringCM a Must for Contracts

Robin D.
Salesforce Admin
Services et technologies de l'information, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our many variations of our contracts warranted a look for a solution that would help ease the pain of creating, editing and sending out contracts. Our old solution wasn't cutting it. After many months of due diligence we decided SpringCM was the best fit. The sales staff was patient with us and our million questions. The implementation team was fantastic. They took the time to learn about our business and needs to help get all elements correct.

Avantages: Since nothing baout our contracts are standard we really needed a solution that allowed us to make changes easily. SpringCM's Editor gave us just that ability. The sales team can now make changes without bringing in the legal team. The redlining capabilities makes it easy for legal to see the changes when the contract reaches them. This has allowed for better overall communication between the department, contracts are getting through the workflow faster and sent out the door. We are closing business! SpringCM also integrates perfectly with Salesforce which is a must for us. The application is easy to use and has made for a happier sales staff.

Inconvénients: Implementation did take longer than I anticipated but I'm not sure how much of a con that is. There was a huge learning curve for me on the admin side. Once I filled in the gaps with additional training I felt much more comfortable.

envoyé par SpringCM le 07/09/2016

Thank you Robin! Closing more business and a happier sales team - definitely winning all around for Orion and SpringCM!!

Streamline contract workflow

Dana H.
Sr.Manager-Legal Operaions
1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We came to SpringCm with no contract management workflow. We worked with Spring to design a custom and complicated workflow that was able to scale both domestically and internationally. This was three years ago and we have just launched a new platform which has been received very well with our sales team.

Avantages: The flexibility with the workflow is a plus when utilizing it worldwide across serveral different business units and products. It also integrates with Salesforce allowing streamline reporting across all our objects and and single sign on to one platform. The other benefit is the search feature which allows us to search for specific language through all our pdf contracts with their OCR capability. This feature has saved time across many departments.

Inconvénients: Nothing - however, I would suggest adding the ability to print the history of the audit trail withing the contract worklfow. This is helpful for providing support to auditors.

envoyé par SpringCM le 07/09/2016

Thank you Dana for your insight and feedback! Happy to hear that things are going well for your sales team and that you have been able to scale internationally!

SpringCM is a very convenient software

Publié le 07/07/2017
Alyssa gabrielle S.
Test Engineering Analyst
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Overall, the features and functionality of SpringCM has been very useful since it provides a centralized location for the storage of contracts. What I like most about the software is that It provides collaboration across users. It allows users to request for document review or creation with just a single push of a button.

Inconvénients: It had drawbacks like browser compatibility. SpringCM seems to work faster in Chrome compared when using IE

SpringCM has transformed our contract and document management process.

Becky B.
Data Quality Administrator
13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has provided a seamless way for our staff to manage contracts and documents. It has saved us time and helped us to organize our processes.

Avantages: SpringCM provides a seamless way for our staff to process, send, share, and track contracts and other documents in our system. All document management can be done within SpringCM without the hassle of downloading documents, attaching them to emails, etc. With a click of a button contracts can be created and send for signature; documents can be previewed, edited, sent for review, and much more. Our staff is now on the same page with document versions as SpringCM saves the newest version over the last, but allows us to easily access previous versions from the document history. Other features such as Workflows, Smart Rules, Dashboards have helped our staff automate and organize processes.

Inconvénients: We would like to see a way for PDFs to be versioned. Certain file types are also not able to be viewed in Preview mode and it would be nice to have all file types available as a preview rather than having to download.

East to set up and use right away. PDFs are searchable for key words using Chrome

Publié le 12/10/2017
Debra H.
Senior Staff
Urbanisme et architecture, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We store all of our fully executed contracts in SpringCM. We can locate what we need extremely quickly and we can share the documents with our many regional offices. By not storing hard copy versions of the contracts, we save money on paper and file drawers.

Avantages: Uploading files are fast, learning the software was easy, it's very flexible. We were able to create customized "attributes" to code our documents to make them easy to search and to categorize. The structure of the database is very flexible.

Inconvénients: It times out after inactivity of about 15 minutes. It's not a real big deal but it means I have to log in again.

So grateful to have a contract management tool

Georgina M.
Corporate Attorney
201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I started working for a company that had already purchased the SpringCM license, but no one in the organization was familiar with it or really used it. After some training by the great SpringCM team I really love having a real contract management tool that integrates with SalesForce.

Avantages: I like the ability to manage document versions and history within a file, the flexibility to create forms and attributes for tagging documents and the amazingly quick and accurate search feature(s) this alone has saved me countless hours digging through folders and files to try and find what I need.

Inconvénients: It does take some training to really understand the software and the logic behind it, but once you have that under your belt you can really customize the product to meet your organizational needs.

Director of Operations

Jerry S.
Director of Operations
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We use Spring CM for all our contect management processes. As an e-commerce company we need to on-board and manage vendors and there contract quickly and efficiently. Spring CM allows us to do this with complete integration into our own home grown sales system and into Salesforce with minimal development time.

Avantages: Integration into SalesForce

Inconvénients: Template and label management with docusign should be easer.
History and status from Docusign do not alway work, we have contract that get signed but never update in Spring CM. The systems should have a shelf auditing process between them.

Viewing can be frustratin

Publié le 29/03/2019
Controller
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our company uses SpringCM as a plugin to Salesforce and it works pretty well for what we need it to do. Granted any product will only work as well as the people who are using it. So some of my frustrations are more user related I believe than functionality. The main frustration I have is that I forget not to double click and then I have to reload the page in order to see the file I want to look at.

Avantages: Plugs into Salesforce
Allows for folders to help organize files
Can customize permissions

Inconvénients: If you double click the file won't load
Pricey

Drives Much Needed Transparency!

Leslie M.
Conseil en gestion, 51-200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are new to the SpringCM platform. Working with the team on implementation has been fantastic, and our team is excited about how the added transparency and system will help us grow our organization!

Avantages: SpringCM is the single source of truth for all of our contracts in flight. Prior to the platform we had a contracts inbox that was a black hole to our Account Executives. The dashboard is a simple one-stop-shop for them to know where their contracts are in the review and approval process.

Inconvénients: Dashboards and reports are not quite as configurable as I would like, and it would be nice if there was more seamless linking back and forth from contracts to the associated Salesforce objects. The great thing is that I've already been interviewed by the SpringCM product development team, and I feel like a valued customer that gets to weigh in on how these features are integrated into the platform.

Amazingly helpful, intuitive tool - best one in our company

Marty A.
Contracts Director
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: SpringCM provides the most intuitive and value-added functionality of any workflow, doc management, or e-signature app in the marketplace. We use it primarily for legal review, contract formation, and execution.

Avantages: Everything! The integration of the reviewed, final file creation process with the agnostic (Word, PDF - doesn't matter) e-signature workflow is unsurpassed.

Inconvénients: Would love to see a Contract Summary/Report template that's a bit dumbed-down for yours truly

envoyé par SpringCM le 07/09/2016

Thank you Marty for your review and your business! We will let the customer support team know that you appreciate them!

review from callisonrtkl

Debra H.
Urbanisme et architecture, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This software was so easy to use right away. I was able to design what we needed, implement it, and start uploading very quickly. Making design changes is very easy as well. We use the drop menus for type of document, legal language, city, state, and country. Easy to update data to the menus.

Avantages: Using SpringCM in Firefox, I can quickly search for text in one or multiple documents. This is especially important when we need to search for specific legal language. I use the attribute feature so adding attributes to a folder so all documents in that folder have these attributes makes sorting and searching very easy.

Inconvénients: In my opinion, the program times out too quickly. I end up logging in several times a day.

SpringCM has been a great solution for contract organization for our company.

Tammy J.
Sales Operations Director
Services financiers, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: SpringCM has been a great tool to hold contracts for our company. We always know where to go for our contracts and easily able to identify the history of those documents.

Avantages: SpringCM has been a great tool for multiple teams in our company. We utilize SpringCM as the one place to hold documents and their history.

Inconvénients: The complaint I have of SpringCM is that if I go over of users it disables another user my knowledge of which user has been disabled.

SpringCM is my right hand when it comes to contract management, not sure what I would do without it.

Karen H.
VP of Operations
Marketing et publicité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Easy to navigate, simple integration into SFDC and great editing, sharing and signing features. It syncs with my desktop which allows me to input docs without having to go into the system. Same goes for the SFDC integration, I get more users to access documents with the great connection where users don't have to log into SpringCM if they are already in SFDC. The price is more than reasonable, especially compared to other similar solutions.

Inconvénients: I would love a way to create a parent child relationship with documents. The solution has evolved over the 7+ years that I have used it so I can't think of many cons.

SpringCM is easy and straightforward to use.

Publié le 12/12/2017
Candice H.
VP, HR
Édition, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Information is available from anywhere

Avantages: The system is easy and straightforward to use. It is easily scalable to a larger organization. It's also a very affordable solution.

Inconvénients: There have been occasional latency issues, making the site slow. That has generally been quickly resolved.

SpringCM Review - Happy Customer

Bjorn P.
Sr. Director IT
Production audiovisuelle, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have been very happy with our decision to go with SpringCM. Our goals of: centralizing all contracts, applying search capabilities, and expiration notices were all met.

Avantages: Quick to launch.
Easy to use.
Great professional services.
Responsive account reps.

Inconvénients: Getting our workforce to remember to always use it.

Very robust contract generation and management software

Publié le 08/08/2017
Houston B.
Salesforce Admin
Support client

Avantages: They just re-vamped their workflow tool and updated a lot of the features of the platform to be more modern. Their old workflow tool was still POWERFUL, but required pretty extensive research or a certification training class just to use it. A great step in the right direction; you can tell this company cares about improving!

Inconvénients: The UI seems pretty dated. Sometimes certain features are difficult to track down, and the configuration can be a bit confusing at time. As a Salesforce and CRM administrator, I feel like I'm pretty good at hunting down features and settings, but sometimes SpringCM can prove to be a challenge. A small issue though, as it's a moot point when the rest of the platform works so well.

All Encompassing Time-Saver

Caitlin B.
Biens de consommation, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: SpringCM is very useful. It helps maintain all of our documents including revision and approval history. It's ease of use allows for quicker audits and consist information.

Avantages: The ability to set it up how best fits the organization.

Inconvénients: N/A

Great Contract Management Software

Leo R.
Business Analyst
Comptabilité, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Worked with the stakeholders on their initial implementation - the software was easy to work with and easy to train. We were assigned an implementation analyst (John-Mark) that went above and beyond for us.

Avantages: APIs that allow us to customize the software to our business and that they integrate with Salesforce

Inconvénients: Some minor UI issues - back button logs you out of the system

Best reference tool !

Thomas V.
Contracts Administrator
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: As a Contracts Administrator using SpringCm has become a great reference tool to store sensitive documents, cross-reference, navigate, easy to use methods, creativity, and promoting our brand. Also, great customer support.

Avantages: Easy to manage documents, accessibility, secure, and maintenance.

Inconvénients: None to mention at the moment

envoyé par SpringCM le 07/09/2016

Thanks Thomas for your review - we are grateful for your support and business and hope to continue our no cons streak for you!

Easy to implement and use, Very Flexible

Publié le 04/12/2017
Senior Manager
Support client

Avantages: Ease of use, flexibility. This software can be used across the enterprise, beyond just contract management. Workflow is easy to use a configurable for almost any need.

Inconvénients: performance could always be better; structuring of information could be more manageable,a s it is difficult to change once you set up a basic hierarchy; mass update tools

feedback about SpringCM

David G.
IT Support Specialist
Automobile, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I like it your product because I can do a search and find document very easily not easy to find a software the allow the company to do file origination in such a fast manner.

Has many options, customization possibilities and configurations

Publié le 27/02/2018
Joe P.
Systems Administrator
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Has many options, customization possibilities and configurations. Makes the contract system fully automated and adds full transparency.

Inconvénients: Most customization's and updates need to be made via XML coding.and this can be time consuming and somewhat labor intensive.

Good product for document approvals

Antigoni T.
Salesforce Developer
Production audiovisuelle, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Experience so far has been good, mostly based on the excellent customer service & support. Well done to the support guys !

Avantages: Apart from customer services, I like automated actions that integrate both with Salesforce and electronic signature systems, like EchoSign

Inconvénients: Handling the advanced workflows can sometimes be tricky with result having to contact support and the work being delayed.

Top Notch

Publié le 27/06/2017
Tim O.
Paralegal
Support client

Avantages: Great Contract Management system. We have used it to automate some of our workflows and retain document control.

Inconvénients: They recently removed a feature that I really enjoyed, other than that, no real complaints. Reliable.