Avis clients sur RxConnect

Filtrer par :

4,5 /5
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur RxConnect

Easy to use, this software lets pharmacists quickly find information. It helps with patient safety and improves efficiency too.

En savoir plus sur RxConnect

• Rapport qualité-prix
    Sans note
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Publié le 11/01/2020

"Overall, a good software"

Commentaires: Of the pharmacy software I have utilized, this one works well and doesn't leave you looking for much more.

Avantages: I used this software on a daily basis while working in the pharmacy for various purposes - prescription transcription, filling, labeling, and verification. Worked well.

Inconvénients: Occasional glitches led to the software freezing and needing to be rebooted. Would like to see this program integration prescription pick-up as well.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par Netsmart Technologies le 17/01/2020

Thank you for your review.
If the subject of your review was a retail pharmacy, you may have selected the incorrect software solution. Netsmart's RxConnect works primarily with inpatient pharmacies.

• Publié le 11/01/2020
  • Rapport qualité-prix
  • Probabilité de recommander le produit
  • Publié le 13/04/2017

"My Use of RxConnect"

Commentaires: I used RxConnect daily when I worked in a pharmacy. I worked there for 4 years, and this software was part of my daily routine. I used it to enter, fill and check prescriptions, as well as search patient profiles, check medication interactions, and assist customers with questions about their medications. The only issues I ever had with this system were when it would freeze - which wasn't often. But that could have been attributed to trying to do too many things with the system at once. The system I used was completely computer based, meaning that anytime I need to switch pages or look something up, I had to use the keys on the keyboard to navigate, which took some getting used to. But if I was trying to do too many things at once and hit too many keys, the system would sometimes freeze. Overall, I really liked this system, and once I knew how to use it without a mouse, it made things really simple. It was definitely intimidating the first few times I went to use it, but there were explanations on each page that told me what keys to use in order to get where I needed to be. It's been a while since I've used RxConnect, but I know that if I were to use the system right now, it wouldn't take me long before I could enter a prescription or search a patient profile because of the user friendliness of it.

Avantages: I am a quick typist and quick worker in general. I really like that RxConnect was completely computer based, because it allowed me to focus on the screen in front of me to get my work done. It made things move quickly. I also liked that if there was an error on a script that had been typed it, it was very easy to go back in and fix it. Working in a pharmacy is entirely about time management, and one of the best features about RxConnect was that it allowed us to mark patients as "waiters" or "special." I used these features all the time - "waiters" were waiting, and "special" let me signal to my coworkers that the patient picking up this prescription either a special circumstance. Whether that circumstance was that the pharmacist needed to speak with the patient, or there was something I needed to let the pharmacy tech know, it sent a clear message. In such a fast paced environment, it would be difficult to communicate something that warranted a "special" note to every member of the team. This way, the tech assisting the patient at checkout would see the note and step aside and confirm with me.

Inconvénients: The only issue I ever had was the freezing. Or if updates were being done to the system it meant that we couldn't use it. But in both of these cases I don't think it would deter anyone from using it altogether. The freezing could be that I was trying to do something too quickly. And updates need to be done!

• Publié le 13/04/2017