Avis clients sur Navotar

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Navotar

Navotar est un logiciel puissant, basé sur le web qui permet à l'entreprise de location de véhicules de fonctionner de manière fluide et efficace.

En savoir plus sur Navotar

131 avis affichés

Rohit N.
Rohit N.
Project Manager (Cum G.M)
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 29/06/2018

"Excellent Product With Excellent Team With Great Support, So Far The Best System!!"

Commentaires: Our company Europcar, was looking for new software few months, until we found Navotar and now we are truly grateful to find it. It is very easy to use, fast and customer interface is grate. Features that it has to offer are really endless. My management is very much satisfied having navotar on board and as our rental software partner. I can tell that customer support is one in million, every time they step up and in a minute they are ready to help. If anyone has second taught for Navotar, think no more, cause it is great value for money we get!

Avantages: The cloud bases accessibility make it easier to use the system from anywhere, the mobile app is great and serves the same purpose. The team is readily available to support in case of any issues. Easy to learn & use. My team has become very efficient since we took this product. this software we are able to keep track of all the agreements, easy to pull up last previous agreements, summary of the vehicle , expense sheets , everything is very convenient. This is the future of the car rental software in the market. Don't hesitate to start doing business with them right away. You will be impressed what their software. I highly recommend this to anyone looking to switch their existing car rental software or even want to start a business even.

Inconvénients: Some items are not customization which i have already discussed with their team and would be done in the future updates.

envoyé par Navotar le 04/07/2018

Thank you Rohit. Nice working with you :)

• Publié le 29/06/2018
Kathy K.
  • Publié le 13/10/2020

"Very happy, great customer service"

Commentaires: Anytime I need help with something the response is very quick and they will walk you though everything step by step. It was a tough decision to make to change rental software companies after using the same one for 20 years, but Navotar did a great job making this software easy to use and great customer service for anytime you need help figuring something out or changing the software to better meet your needs.

Avantages: There are several features I like about Navotar. What I like most is the customer service and how quickly they respond and help solve any issues that come up. Another feature I really like is the customization available. It is very easy to add features on or make changes when needed.

Inconvénients: I'm not dissatisfied with the software, but when we first signed up, I thought more features were included in our package. I found out they were additional pieces we needed to purchase.

envoyé par Navotar le 20/10/2020

Thanks Kathy. Nice working with you.

• Publié le 13/10/2020
Lisa W.
  • Publié le 27/09/2021

"Navotar customer service"

Commentaires: good

Avantages: Easy to navigate and update the days in and out.

Inconvénients: There is nowhere to type/add activity notes on the file
Example:
9/1 "rental covg $30 day, $500 max"
9/20 "Called customer to advise rental covg expires on Thursday"
The capability to put notes on each file/agreement would help multiple users know what is going on with the file.

envoyé par Navotar le 29/09/2021

Thanks

• Publié le 27/09/2021
Duane D.
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 14/04/2019

"Horrible Experience"

Commentaires: In my opinion Navotar comes across as a very dishonest company. Somehow the great customer service magically disappears after they take your credit card information. It gets even worst when you try to get technical assistance. I've been trying for 3 years now to get a refund for a product that I have never used because of poor customer service and up to this day I have never received it. Even though the software seems to be a good solution for car rentals I would not recommend them to anyone.

Avantages: Seems to be an ok product but very poor customer service.

Inconvénients: Customer service magically disappears after receiving payment information

envoyé par Navotar le 30/04/2019

Dear Duane Daisy,

Thanks a lot for your review. We looked into this request with our billing & support team and their feedback is as follows;

You have subscribed to our service on 03/28/2017. We subscribed to our service after getting the detail demo from us and obtaining the free trial from us.

You have used the system till 12/12/2017 and till that our support records indicates we have provided prompt support. You have even asked our team members to make a lot of changes to the system at free of charge and we accepted your request for goodwill.

After using the system for more than 7 months, requesting for a full refund is not ethical in business. You have mentioned you never used the system, however, we do have the history to indicate your usage of the system.

You itself mentioned the system is good. Living in Barbados and trying to run a business in New York will not really work and that is one of the main reasons you want to unsubscribe to the system.

• Publié le 14/04/2019
John S.
Interactive Marketing Lead
Automobile, 501-1 000 employés
  • Publié le 21/06/2021

"Excellent For A Quick Startup"

Commentaires: From the beginning up to this point, we have been very happy and even with a few "wants" that could not be implemented, it has been great for the business.

Avantages: It makes our rental business very easy to run. The overall customization to get the plugin for the website where we needed it was very easy through the Support communications. Having only used the software for less than 6 months, I would say that it is very easy to use, navigate around and get all of the information that is needed for the day. Being able to customized all of the rental settings is key as our business grows over the next few years. The Support department has been very responsive since the initial 2 hours of training. The training was very in depth and got us running in the right direction.

Inconvénients: As a rental business, we have not really run into too many issues that could not be figured out with a simple communication with Support.

• Publié le 21/06/2021
Hassan S.
  • Publié le 28/04/2020

"Excellent Service & Product!"

Commentaires: Very helpful staff & quick responding, training made it easy to understand.

Avantages: We enjoyed the User friendly platform & mobile version was very unique.

Inconvénients: There’s a lot of information & reporting which will take time to get used to.

envoyé par Navotar le 29/04/2020

Thanks Hassan. Great working with you.

• Publié le 28/04/2020
Ian V.
General Manager
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 27/08/2020

"Great software with amazing support!"

Commentaires: In one word... Phenomenal!

Avantages: The support and sales staff are absolutely amazing. They aren't the type of company to sell you something that they don't back 100%! This company has hands-down the greatest customer support available in the industry (and I've tried other software - don't waste your time)! Their setup fees are higher than other companies in this industry - but the time saved is well worth the investment!

Inconvénients: While their support is truly amazing it is advertised as 24/7 support. I don't think it's truly 24/7 but they are EXTREMELY supportive regardless! They WILL get back to you - they don't ignore you.... that is very important in the industry when a frustrated customer is standing in front of you and something doesn't work as expected (hey, it's technology, it happens to EVERYONE - even the multi-million dollar software that those big guys pay for!)

envoyé par Navotar le 14/09/2020

Thanks for the feedback Ian. Great working with you. We are providing 24 * 7 Live Chat and Email Support :)

• Publié le 27/08/2020
Kevin S.
Director of Innovation
Conseil en gestion, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 24/06/2021

"Great service and implementation support"

Commentaires: We have had a great experience from start to finish. Navotar has been very easy to work with.

Avantages: The software is all-inclusive. If something is missing the team is quick to react with answers for implementation.

Inconvénients: Having the app be a true plugin for WP on an external site and didn't need i-frames to connect and transition to platform.

• Publié le 24/06/2021
Teddy B.
Teddy B.
Sales Director
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 26/01/2021

"At long last I have found the solution to my car rental problems."

Commentaires: Its honestly been a breeze. I'm very satisfied.

Avantages: The rental agreement summary without a doubt is my favorite feature. The summary displays when a car is to arrive ,when a car is overdue, the current open arrangements and the pending payments. Physically writing all of those down was a headache. For years now our company had been struggling with the old fashion way of doing things(analogue).Thanks to Navotar those days are gone, I love how user friendly the software is. I used the trial for an hour and got the hang of it. This Navotar software is the best solution we could possibly hope for. It has made monitoring the cars and their whereabouts easier for our employees. The support team(Shob) does an excellent job too. Whenever I need some information or assistance he is attentive, polite and responsive.

Inconvénients: No difficulties.

envoyé par Navotar le 29/01/2021

Great working with you Teddy.

• Publié le 26/01/2021
Matthew S.
  • Publié le 18/06/2021

"Thanks"

Commentaires: Good product and team

Avantages: Easy menu options. Self explanatory.

Inconvénients: Agreement load time could be faster. Need to see the following entry points in the Vehicles also:
- Damage Excess Amount (Insurance)
- Minimum Driver Age (Insurance)
- Vehicle Owner name (Owner)

• Publié le 18/06/2021
Russell B.
Branch Manager
  • Publié le 21/05/2021

"Navotar is awesome!"

Commentaires: Navotar and it's team is always available to me. I send a very large amount of emails to the support team looking to have certain aspects customized for our particular business needs and every thing I have requested has been modified for us and has been done so in a very timely fashion. I enjoy the complexity and functionality of Navotar and feel that our company will grow right along with Navotar.

Avantages: My favorite part of using Navotar is the flexibility that the software has. The support team is always available to help make modifications to the software to customize it to our specific business needs

Inconvénients: I have no major complaints about Navotar. There are 2 features that I would personally like to see. I would for there to be a feature that allows the notes section from a customer profile to auto pop up on the screen when that customer is selected for any reason and would also like to see the notes that are typed in on the vehicle inspection report to print out on the vehicle inspection page. Those are just preferences and overall Navotar is still a 10/10 for me.

envoyé par Navotar le 24/05/2021

Thanks for the review. We are glad to have you as our customer

• Publié le 21/05/2021
Avinen P.
  • Publié le 31/12/2019

"Navotar Car Rental Software"

Commentaires: Our organisation Pleasure Drive LTD was searching for new programming hardly any months until we discovered Navotar and now we are genuinely appreciative to discover it. It is extremely simple to utilise, quick and client interface is a grind. Highlights that it brings to the table are extremely interminable. My administration is particularly fulfilled having navotar ready and as our rental programming accomplice. I can tell that client care is one out of millions, each time they step up and in brief, they are prepared to help. On the off chance that anybody has second educated for Navotar, think no more, cause it is an extraordinary incentive for cash we get!

Avantages: The cloud bases availability make it simpler to utilize the framework from anyplace, the versatile application is extraordinary and fills a similar need. The group is promptly accessible to help if there should be an occurrence of any issues. Simple to learn and utilize. My group has gotten exceptionally effective since we took this item. this product we can monitor every one of the understandings, simple to pull up last past understandings, the outline of the vehicle, cost sheets, everything is exceptionally advantageous. This is the eventual fate of vehicle rental programming in the market. Try not to spare a moment to begin working with them immediately. You will be dazzled their product. I energetically prescribe this to anybody hoping to switch their current vehicle rental programming or even need to begin a business even.

Inconvénients: A few things are not customization which I have just talked about with their group and would be done later on refreshes.

envoyé par Navotar le 02/01/2020

Thank you Avinen Permall. Great working with you.

• Publié le 31/12/2019
Shawn @.
  • Publié le 25/01/2019

"Reliable solution. Using for a decade now"

Commentaires: Overall, we are more than content with the solution. That’s the main reason which didn’t make us consider any other solutions for the last 10 years. The subscription charge is very reasonable and is worth it for the solution they provide.

Avantages: We are using Navotar from the day they launched the solution. We are using the system for almost 10 years now and they never failed to meet our needs. We are using all their solutions, they developed our website with the online reservation plugin and the website is maintained by Navotar. We started getting many online bookings once we implemented their online reservation plugin on the website. Great customer support!

Inconvénients: We are happy with the product and services Navotar provides, but one thing we were hoping to have is a GPS solution integrated within the system. They promised they will launch a solution very soon.

envoyé par Navotar le 29/01/2019

Thanks Shawn

• Publié le 25/01/2019
Steve B.
Director of Operations
  • Publié le 03/05/2021

"The best rental software support"

Commentaires: Navotar's Software Solution played right into our 7 layers of success. The oneway model we use is the easiest to manage and change. They have made adapting to a new online business world really easy.

Avantages: Navotar helped build us the best oneway rental software system available. We looked at many providers before settling on Navotar. Our Navotar support team has been great. The software is easy to use and when we need changes or additions the teams get the job done quickly. From Steve Baty - Managing Partner.

Inconvénients: The software is great ... we need to get better an the self serve online plug in.

envoyé par Navotar le 18/05/2021

Thanks Steve

• Publié le 03/05/2021
Sergio R.
  • Publié le 12/02/2020

"Great Rent a Car Software"

Commentaires: This software is great, friendly, very interactive and easy to use and read. It has helped us a lot in the operation taking in consideration that the rent a car business has a lot of work to be done so is very important to use a very good system like Navotar is.
The customer service and all the navotar employees are always great and have a solution for any requirement I may have.

Avantages: - Easy and friendly interface.
- Simple to set it ip.
- Easy to train employees.

Inconvénients: - There is space to be improved in online plug in but as always have been, it is impriving on daily basis.

envoyé par Navotar le 14/02/2020

Thank you Sergio, great working with you :)

• Publié le 12/02/2020
Adriana D.
Sales Manager
  • Publié le 04/07/2019

"Superb Software"

Commentaires: We have been clients for three years and thanks to Navotar and its ease of use we have been able to expand in number of rental units and we have now added a Navotar reservation module to our own web page that is linked to our system, making the reservation process much easier for our clients.

Avantages: We really like how user friendly this software is. We have never had any problems navigating the system and when we've had an issue customer service is always prompt to respond. We couldn't be happier with our choice of fleet management software.

Inconvénients: We would have liked to find this software earlier as we spent a lot of money in other systems that did not work for us. There is simply nothing we don't like about Navotar.

envoyé par Navotar le 08/07/2019

Thanks Adriana Diaz for reviewing us. We are glad to work with you.

• Publié le 04/07/2019
Ayoub Z.
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 07/09/2018

"Professionals"

Commentaires: The real time communication feature between the website, the software and the reservation module emphasizes the true modularity of the system and indicate that the software engineers at Navotar are organized in their coding and development practices. The modularity aspect of the software Leverages Navotar over their competitors. The Customer support team at Navotar are always on the top of the client's request. we are sincerely thankful for the support team fast turn around.

Avantages: 1) The Website: Our company's website developed by Navotar's team is so simple. the designers and the programmers respected the KIS (KEEP IT SIMPLE) concept and I am sure they worked hard on their end to deliver such a professional and easy to use website site. the website is able to advertise for the car rental business in a presentable way. 2) The Navotar software: The software is developed with care. all the information about the cars and the models are stored in a back end database, the user need only to choose. The software is connected to the reservation module on the website. the website and the software are on real time communication which help the user know which car among their fleet is available and helps the customers know which are could be rented.

Inconvénients: The rate system could be improved according to the time of use pricing concept for certain geographical regions.

envoyé par Navotar le 11/09/2018

Thanks Ayoub

• Publié le 07/09/2018
Alfred G.
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 11/09/2019

"Best Reservation and Online Booking"

Avantages: Ease of use of the system and best customer support.

Inconvénients: Navotar helped us a lot in managing our reservations, rental agreements, fleet (maintenance and vehicle registration) and customers. I realized how easy it is to manage a growing fleet with their system. It's a must for starting a car rental business. Hoping they will always update the system with the changing demands of technology of the customers.

envoyé par Navotar le 22/09/2019

Thank you Alfred. We really appreciate it.

• Publié le 11/09/2019
Muhammad A.
Managing Director
  • Publié le 26/11/2018

"Can't expect better than this"

Commentaires: Excellent experience overall. I'm currently managing the agreement tracks of our customers, maintaining their records including their information and most of all, the finance sector with the help of Navotar. Also it gives my staff an overall idea about our fleet and if which vehicle has been booked and is ready to go.
In short, Navotar has given us a centralised system which can be accessed from anywhere I want

Avantages: I never thought cloud system could be this reliable. Tried few other cloud services available on the market but Navotar stands out for all reasons.
System support is great. CSR are handling it quite professionally.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the email system goes down,which can be tedious. But the good news is that it doesn't affect the main functionality of our work Also I would recommend Navotar to improve their mobile apps as it could be very handy for users, I suppose.
The vehicle photos taken before Vehicle Checkout process are compressed and doesn't help alot.

envoyé par Navotar le 27/11/2018

Thanks a lot Muhammad Abbas. Great working with you.

• Publié le 26/11/2018
Muhammad andi R.
Lead of Information System
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 1 001-5 000 employés

"Navotar review"

Commentaires: I have good experience using Navotar within almost 3 years. Their support team are very supportive. The software itself is quite helpful for company.

Avantages: The software is quite user friendly, have much feature especially to track payment history. so business can get information whether some customer still not pay.

Inconvénients: One thing that Navotar have to improve is on system flow process.Even though its system already have system flow, but it is not locked. Means we still can jump in into process 2 without doing process 1

envoyé par Navotar le 27/05/2019

Thank you Muhammad Andi. We are glad to be the car rental & lease software vendor for Grab Indonesia. We will definietly look into the Cons you have highlighted here.

Joji A.
Registered Nurse
201-500 employés
  • Publié le 26/01/2018

"Best Software for an affordable price."

Commentaires: A very nice product at an affordable price.

Avantages: We are using Navotar for last 4 years.They are a really an innovative company managed by young IT/computer professionals which is a really nice feature, so they can implement their ideas in this creative product.They came with a lot of new features at an affordable price.if I have any issue I can reach them by call or email and most of my issues are resolved in less than 30 min.

Inconvénients: need some fix on the reservation calendar.need some update in the reservation pdf which I already discuss with them.They offer to fix it soon.

envoyé par Navotar le 27/01/2018

Thank you Joji Abraham. Great working with you.

• Publié le 26/01/2018
Vinod T.
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés

"Timesaver"

Avantages: Creating and tracking rental agreement, financial summary,maintainence log

Inconvénients: Functionality on IOS platform are minimized .

Dali B.
Co-founder | CEO
    Sans note
  • Publié le 05/04/2020

"Navotar - Car Rental Software"

Commentaires: [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and his team were great and flexible, besides the software, they also built our website back in 2015, it was a pleasure to work with them and they came to meet with us in Los Angeles twice.

Avantages: Navotar is a great software, it gives you all the tools you need run your car rental business like having your reservations in one place, sending confirmations and invoices, creating customers profiles, etc.

Inconvénients: I think the only thing that could be improved is the design and the simplicity of use of the software.

envoyé par Navotar le 09/04/2020

Thanks Dali. It's our pleasure working with you.

• Publié le 05/04/2020
Joey C.
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 28/04/2021

"Awesome Auto Rental plateform for online and Contactless operations"

Avantages: Coming from a non-rental experience background. The Navotar extensive team provided the needed online training and cooperation to exceed my expectations in providing a complete bilingual (English and French) website experience.
Looking forward to continuous support to continually adapt to my customers changing needs.
Thx to the Navotar Team! Joey

Inconvénients: The French version of the website was not built and needed to provide support but glad they were up to the task and did not let me down my exhaustive list of detailed corrections. Way to go Team!

envoyé par Navotar le 29/04/2021

• Publié le 28/04/2021
Caitlin M.
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/02/2020

"Great customer service!"

Avantages: It does everything I need it to do and much more. But what really confirmed my decision when purchasing this software was [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] our sales men. He has been a huge help with customizing our software from the start. I have been able to call him all hours of the day with questions and if he didn’t know the answer he would figure it out. Overall a great experience so far.

Inconvénients: We had a little trouble with customizing our pricing to match how we have been doing it on paper. For the most part it has been resolved. We are currently still working on a few tricks so it generates all pricing for us automatically.

envoyé par Navotar le 13/02/2020

Great working with you Caitlin. Glad to have you as our customer.

• Publié le 08/02/2020