15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur QuintaDB

Solution de création de formulaires web et de bases de données en ligne sans programmation.

En savoir plus sur QuintaDB

This relational database is easy to learn, it has an intuitive interface, and there are so many functions that I spent a few weeks researching and integrating them into my projects.

But the system does not provide such an option and we have to take risks.

QuintaDB - Notes

QuintaDB a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 235 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé QuintaDB ?

Fouad
Fouad
Administrateur (Maroc)
Enseignement supérieur, 501–1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Parfait et magique

Commentaires : Génial et magique jusqu'à présent. (nouvellement inscrit :-)

+ Flexible dans l'ensemble. Façon très simple, mais satisfaisante, de créer des formulaires, qui peuvent être même pré-remplis pour certains champs et liés à la Base de Données. + Génial pour les mises à jour des données.+ Personnalisable+ Multiples fonctionnalités

- Peu de modèles et Templates - App sur Smartphone

Siddharth
Siddharth
Business Manager (Inde)

QuintaDb is the future of Database provider and CRM

Commentaires : Managing users is the best we are using Quintadb . Their formbuilder is awesome with tons of features packed. Loved it

By using quantity we one can easily implement data bases in low coding a person having no coding language can implement a high level application to its portal. Databases managed and created though by Quintadb have many features. The best part is that it offers unlimited storage even in free plan and have a round clock support.

There are no search disadvantages in the QuintaDB but more advanced features in database and form builder is needed.

Réponse de l'équipe de QuintaDB

il y a 4 ans

Thank you very much for your great feedback!

Olesya
Account Manager (Ukraine)
Internet, 51–200 employés

Excellent service, helps us to work with clients!

I work as an account manager and I often have to correspond with clients, organize mailings, create web forms and reports of varying degrees of detail. We have a fairly large company, and therefore it was important for us that there was a command module in which it is possible to clearly delineate the access rights of individual users to certain data. In MTH this works very clearly and conveniently. What I still like is the opportunity to pay for the creation of the module we need. This system works like this: we make a request to the developers, tell what we need, and they expose the terms and price. Or if you are not ready to pay the amount announced, you can put your task in a special queue and sooner or later the task will be realized.

There was such situation, that in widgets the opportunity to disconnect links disappeared. We worked through login forms and the user who came through the login form did not see the active links of the linked forms, and then such an opportunity appeared. As it turned out, it was an unpleasant, but not such a significant bug, which the developers fixed quite quickly.

Pol
Chargé de mission environnement (France)
Services environnementaux, 11–50 employés

good software to manage database between different types of users

3,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : real time monitoring for several clients and managers with different things to do has been made possible and easy.

connexion of simple tables in a data baseusing many different types of datacreating different types of users with different access rights to manage the whole databasepossibility to send email and reminders automaticallythe support is very reactive and useful

the overall design of the software is not very easy to usethe search is not very powerful

Campbell
Chief HR Officer (Ukraine)
Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

The application pleases with its cheapness and functionality

We have a very large company with a staff of more than 1000 people. Naturally, each employee has a separate file with personal and other information. Of course, there are specially designed programs for storing such data, but I'm happy to use MyTaskHelper. In this system, I successfully created and configured a database of our employees, in which there are tables with different types of links. This allows me and my colleagues who have access to information to quickly find all the necessary data, create reports on them, generate maps, make mailings. For example, we easily create a mailing list for any events, holidays, weekends, conferences, etc. Another positive aspect in all this is the cost of the application - the tariff plans include even the possibility of free use of the service provided that you do not have much data. But even for our large data we pay relatively little.

I personally found it difficult to create and customize some complex projects, but there were workarounds suggested by technical support specialists, especially this claim concerns the links between forms.

Mariia
HR Team Lead (Roumanie)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

MyTaskHelper is a cool alternative to specialized services

In the beginning of using MyTaskHelper, I could not believe that this service, in which so many functions, can replace several professional applications. But having studied all the functionality, I'm very glad that I was able to set up a productive work. For example, in MTH our company stores data on personnel, generates mailings on the basis of e-mails, makes simple calculations on project budgets and the terms of their implementation. By the way, we also provide access to projects through our client portal to our customers so that they can see progress and comment on the intermediate results of the work. So use MyTaskHelper and you will understand how easy, simple, convenient and at the same time cheap.

We do not have enough opportunity to update the record in the linked table. I will give an example of the costs of the project. In one form there is information about the planned budget and materials, and in the second there is an expense. And with each new record at the expense, the original quantity in the associated entry will decrease.

Eugene
Business Development Manager (Ukraine)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

This is probably the most versatile system

I am a MyTaskHelper client for about 3 years, but I can say that I have tried and tested the competitors of this system. So I want to say that working in MTH, it's hard to come up with a function that is not there. But even if you succeed, the developer team will ask you to add a task to their forum and sooner or later the function will be implemented. I like the MyTaskHelper that all features are very flexible, that is, if I need to organize, for example, an e-mail newsletter, then I can easily customize the template according to my requirements (this applies to both design and possible functions). In general, guys, thank you for your work!

It would be desirable that the software product be shipped "in a box" and it could be installed on your working computer. I need this opportunity so that I can independently store and monitor the data of our company.

Julia
Aquafitness trainer (Ukraine)
Sports, 1 001–5 000 employés

Cheap and convenient

Earlier, I used QuintaDB for personal purposes - I had a base with products, the level of calories, proteins, fats and carbohydrates contained in them, and I myself did something like a calorie calculator for myself. Now I realized that I can offer to use this module to my clients (I am a trainer in the aqua-zone of a large fitness club). Of course, not all of them are ready to write down everything they ate and drank for the day, but those who are watching over health, with pleasure agreed to use QuintaDB. And it is also very convenient for me, because at any moment I can log in, look at the records of my clients and, if necessary, leave comments with clarification or remarks. This cool system helps me make people healthier and more attractive!

When transferring a ready-made web form from one project to another, it is not always possible then to properly export the data to Excel, to the post office. It happens that an empty file comes in and the task has to be performed again.

Melissa
Group CFO (Ukraine)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

Cool reliable service

I have been using the service practically since its inception, and this is about 10 years and with pleasure I observe how the functionality develops, the design improves. At first, I used QuintaDB to store photos and doc-files, but now almost all the functionality benefits our company, and we use the service in an integrated manner. For example, I create a web form through which users or our employees add information to an automatically created online database. Then we process this data, link several tables together, generate reports, build charts, on the basis of which we improve the quality of our work.

At first I was worried about the security of our information. Nothing yet, if my personal photos were lost, but with working papers it is unacceptable. But for all the time of using the service such problems have never arisen.

Nataly
Chief Accountant (Ukraine)
Logiciels, 501–1 000 employés

It turned out that this is an excellent assistant for the accountant

In our company I am engaged in drawing up estimates for the implementation of client projects. Naturally, in my practice I also use special software developed for accountants, but MTH helps me a lot in the implementation of my tasks. For example, I create an estimate in another program, export data to MyTaskHelper, and provide access through the client portal (read-only access rights) to the customer. That is, in this way we manage to ensure that all business processes are transparent. As for the convenience of the system, inside it is not very similar to others, but in general, all modules are fairly easy to master and easy to configure, so there is no problem with this.

With the appearance on the service of the ability to connect the login form not only to records, but also to reports (while choosing a password and login for any fields), it became necessary to create several login forms that could be connected to individual reports. I hope this function will be implemented.

Adrian
Cyber Security Senior Advisor (Ukraine)
Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

It's nice to watch the organic development of the system

I work in a large company, and therefore we develop most of the software for our needs on our own. But before, I used QuintaDB for my personal purposes (storing photos, notes, creating web forms for my own blog), but after a while I suggested that our management familiarize with the service and implement it in the work. Now we were able to cut 2 programmer bids, because QuintaDB is a designer of web forms and databases with extensive capabilities. Suppose a programmer did a form of an online questionnaire for 2-3 days, and in QuintaDB a similar module is created in a few hours. Can you imagine how much productivity has increased?

Claims to the service? I have no such claims, especially since for my personal use I had enough of a free account, which was supported by developers as well as paid expensive ones.

Kseniya
Lawyer (Ukraine)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 10 000+ employés

I use the service as storage

The work of a lawyer in a large company suggests that I constantly have to deal with a lot of documents. At the same time, only I need separate papers, while the other part of them should be available to other employees. I suffered for a long time, but finally I found a solution to the problem. In QuintaDB service, I invited the necessary users to my team, gave them different access rights to information, and everything works fine. I also easily generate reports on my work here - this is also very easy, because all the data is stored in databases and I don’t have to remember at the end of the reporting period what I was doing the last week / month / year.

The main disadvantage of the service for me is that it requires a constant connection to the Internet. I often travel on business trips and, for example, there is plenty of free time on trains or airplanes, and the Internet is often missing. So it does not work.

Keira
Blog Editor (Ukraine)
Marketing et publicité, 501–1 000 employés

You'd be surprised, but the system helps me to blog!

My responsibilities include, among other things, maintaining a corporate blog. So, I plan to publish in advance, save all the materials in the QuintaDB database, plan my work there, store notes and photographs. In addition, the saved data can be presented in the form of graphs and charts, which I also need to work. I note that I learned how to use the functions I needed in just a few days.

I like everything in the service, especially its simplicity and responsive technical support guys, who come to the rescue at any time and give detailed answers to even the most stupid questions.

Veronika
Middle PPC Specialist (Ukraine)
Marketing et publicité, 501–1 000 employés

I really like the service

At first it seemed to me that working in QuintaDB is difficult, because the service has a huge number of functions. But after 2-3 days I realized that the system was thought out very well inside, all the modules are organically interconnected, and I can create a web form or even a whole database in half an hour or an hour!

I am a little worried that intruders can get access to our data (all information is not stored on our computers, but on remote servers), but there is no solution yet, we have to be content with what the company offers.

Vlad
VP of Operations (Ukraine)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

I am very pleased with the cooperation

This online service copes with its tasks. So, with its help we create not only unpretentious web forms, but also voluminous relational databases, which dozens of our employees work with. So clearly integrating the system into a team allowed the ability to assign roles to the team. For example, we have given the almost unlimited rights to work with tables to the leaders of programming teams, the chief accountant and other managers. Other employees have access only to those projects with which they are engaged.

The only thing I don’t like is that the service is 100% dependent on the availability of the Internet, that is, there is no need to talk about any autonomy.

Patrick
Global Head (Ukraine)
Marketing et publicité, 501–1 000 employés

This is a very cool system that helps to solve many problems

One of the activities of our company is the promotion of our customers' web projects. Of course, we use specialized programs, but QuintaDB is an excellent addition to the case. For example, it’s much easier to build reports, link some data to Google Maps, and you can also create email and SMS mailings than we use extensively. I note that all modules are easily configured, and if necessary, they can be embedded in any website, and not just used, logged in to the system.

I would like to be able to automatically scan the location data where the photo was uploaded to the system and save it to the database. Unfortunately, this feature has not yet been implemented.

Elena
HRD (Ukraine)
Marketing et publicité, 501–1 000 employés

Not a bad alternative to professional services for HR specialists

I develop and maintain the strategy of our company, I am responsible for personnel training, so I chose a service for a long time, in which you can easily and quickly create different databases. After much agony, my choice fell on QuintaDB and I realized that I was not mistaken. Although outwardly the service looks standard, inside it is filled with surprises. For example, in only a few months I realized that here I could generate various parts of my reports. This is done very easily by creating separate widgets, graphs, charts, data for which are taken from the tables created here.

What I want to say about the shortcomings of the service. First, I do not like that there is no boxed version. Secondly, sometimes some bugs come up that are difficult to reproduce later on to show developers.

Stuart
President (Ukraine)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

The service helps us to solve many problems

Commentaires : Saving time, more rational use of the budget, the ability to make more than one functional module on the basis of a single application.

With this service, we were able to quickly and easily automate all accounting calculations, set up a database for the personnel department, and organized a well thought out mailing system for our clients. For all this, we did not even need a programmer!

As a manager, I am responsible for the safety of sensitive data relating to the work of our company and personal information received from our clients and employees. And in QuintaDB information is stored on third-party servers, that is, our specialists are not responsible for its integrity.

Ruslan
CEO at Softline (Ukraine)
Logiciels, 501–1 000 employés

Service is much better than competitors

Service MyTaskHelper simply amazes with its convenience, simplicity and at the same time a huge base of useful functions. For example, our employees who are responsible for filling and promotion of sites themselves easily make MTH web forms of any complexity and add them to our web projects. Accountants store all the information that can be presented in a tabular form. PR-managers collect, store and process information received from clients. As you can see, the project is so huge and useful that you can tell and tell about it.

When new forms and reports are added to the portal, they become visible to all portal clients and vice versa, when adding a new client, he sees all the forms / reports of other clients. When both those and others 2-3 pcs - all is well. I would like to quickly fix this feature.

Volodymyr
Android Developer (Ukraine)

The best service I know!

In this service I like everything. Yes, it's simple and convenient, and at the same time a large number of functions allows you to accomplish a lot of tasks. Let's say that for some 10-15 minutes I easily create a feedback form for my clients' websites, and e-mailing the database does not take longer.

Inside the system is not very consistent with the design that is on the main page, but the guys are constantly evolving and the appearance is improved.

Vesna
Tester (Ukraine)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

Simple, convenient service for different purposes

I use this service for different purposes, both at work and for personal purposes. For example, in the database created in QuintaDB, I keep the birthdays of my relatives and friends, doing mailings. It is also convenient to store photos and other files here, using the system as a cloud database. At work, I record in the database the most difficult cases that users of our software contact us with.

As for the shortcomings, I don’t like that outsiders have access to my data. I mean that all information is stored on QuintaDB servers and it is not known how they are protected from intruders.

Denys
CEO (Ukraine)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

The service has everything from simple fields to complex functions such as the client portal

This is an excellent service, thanks to which our company was able to save on other services. I'll explain what I'm talking about. It's about the fact that MTH has a lot of functions. So, first of all I mastered the creation of web forms of very different complexity. Next, I made relational databases that I easily customized and built into my projects. I also actively use the opportunity to work in teams and even set up client portals. And all this costs a few tens of dollars a month!

I am very grateful to the developers for the service, there are no shortcomings in it.

Alexander
Software Engineer (Ukraine)

Works great as a DBMS

I use this service to record and process data about system errors and other bugs that I have to deal with in my work. At the beginning of my work with QuintaDB I created several tables, linked them together and now they help me in my work. I note that the system is quite simple, the interface is understandable, and if there are questions, the support service always comes to the rescue.

I occasionally have difficulty creating widgets that involve related tables. At the same time, I don’t always understand if there is a system bug in front of me or I’m doing something wrong.

Dragos
Optimisation Executive (Ukraine)
Conseil en gestion, 51–200 employés

Great service!

This service helps me as a senior manager to clearly structure the data with which our company works. The main point I like about QuintaDB is the simplicity of the service and its convenience. For example, many employees in our company do not have programming skills, but they successfully use the system, and can independently configure the modules for their work.

It annoys me a little that all our data, including personal data, is stored in the cloud and in the case of a server being hacked by hackers, an extremely unpleasant situation can arise.

Daria
HR Specialist (Ukraine)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

I do not understand the excitement around this service

I have been using QuintaDB for about 5 years (at first it was called differently), so I can safely talk about it. If you read the title you expect me to scold the program, you are mistaken. Let me just say that this is just a fairly handy designer of web forms with some advanced functionality. Yes, everything works smoothly for them, requests are processed without bugs, the system crashes very rarely, but now there are a lot of similar analogues on the Internet.

I would like all confidential information of our company to be stored on our servers and for the safety of the data were answered by our specialists, who gave a non-disclosure subscription secret. But the system does not provide such an option and we have to take risks.