Avis clients sur Jenesis Software

En savoir plus sur Jenesis Software

Avec le système de gestion d'agence Jenesis et le concepteur de sites web JenesisWeb, cette solution répond à tous les besoins de votre agence.

En savoir plus sur Jenesis Software

Very easy to use and friendly. Integrated email and system letters.

Some of the algorithms can be annoying but I know it's due to our administrator requested it.

Jenesis Software - Notes

4,9

Jenesis Software a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 213 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Jenesis Software ?

Johnny
Johnny
Owner/Agent (É.-U.)

Very good to work with. Constantly improving something that's already good.

Commentaires : I just put all this in a few pages back. So hey let's review. It makes keeping up with customers and their forms much easier.

Functional. The buttons aren't a mystery to find. I use this software daily at three locations. It has streamlined my procedures for keeping up with forms and files. If I get a call from an adjuster wanting a copy of forms all I have to do is pull up the name of the customer and efax it right out.

Lack of name recognition. I'm sure this won't last long. The only other downside is that it can be a little fussy with downloads. If everything doesn't match up you have to do a manual override. Good and bad in that.

Jennifer
Licensed Insurance Agent (É.-U.)

Awesome Company

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Jenesis is amazing. The system is easy to work with and I keep learning new things to use. The staff is friendly and incredible to work with.

I haven't had any problems or issues that I haven't liked.

il y a 5 jours

We greatly appreciate your kind words, Jennifer! Happy to have you!

Jennifer
agent (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11-50 employés

Jenesis Software

When working at its best I think it is great. The best feature is the group quoting feature.

lots of problems with commercial imports , items disappearing (aka: quotes,note,etc) when system I guess has not had a compact and repair so not sure whos end this falls on.

Fiorella
Insurance agent (É.-U.)

Love it! Highly recommend

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I would recommend it to anyone in the business

I love how easy it is to learn to use it, as well as how efficiently I can do my job using all of their features! It makes my job a lot easier.

I don’t have any issues as of now, anytime I have a problem their tech team is very quick to fix it

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for your review, Fiorella! We're happy you're here with us!

George
General Agent (É.-U.)

Agency Management

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I am able to manage the agency activity and do projections based upon data that is stored in the system

Jenesis Software make it easy to manage your client base.

There is not a To-Do-List that is visible on main page of the portal

il y a 4 semaines

Thank you, George! We truly appreciate your words - we'll definitely keep all you said in mind!

Angel
Agent (É.-U.)

5 Stars!

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

I would rate Jenesis as a 10! We can always get an answer for any problem we have in a timely matter and love the fact that we always get to speak with an actual human.

Some things are a little tricky, but customer service is always there to help!

il y a 2 mois

Wow, thank you, Angel! We appreciate you!

Dominik
Insurance agent (É.-U.)

Jensis agency management

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Very easy to use, Intuitive, cost effective software with wonderful options.

Pulling reports is a little difficult, however easy to just use provided lists.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for your review, Dominik! We're glad to have you a part of Jenesis!

Tia
Operations Manager (É.-U.)

Risk Solutions Group

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

It is easy to use, and it has so many great features that most other systems require complicated steps to use.

Sometimes it's bit harder/more technical to configure the dashboard the way I want.

le mois dernier

Thank you for the review, Tia! We're excited to have you a part of Jenesis!

Jessica
Property & Casualty Producer (É.-U.)

Exceptional Customer Service!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Great experience overall with some minor complications that are being handled efficiently

the team is EXTREMELY responsive. Someone is always there to answer questions within minutes. Any troubleshooting has been done in a timely fashion

We work with many commercial policies. We need space to enter building improvements, etc. For example: there is no where to enter that the wiring of a building was updated in 2015 that would transfer to Acords. We try to enter as much information about each policy to get the best ratings possible.

le mois dernier

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jessica! We really appreciate you!!

Karen
Agent (É.-U.)

Jenesis is Easy and effective

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : none

I really like the j-calendar and the quote control features.

I think the least feature I liked was that every time I log in it takes a while for it to load the screen.

il y a 4 jours

Thank you so much for your review, Karen! We're happy you're a part of the Jenesis family!

Shanwa
Licensed Agent and Office Manager (É.-U.)

Fantastic Insurance Management System

Commentaires : We are so grateful we put this into place well ahead of the pandemic! It allows us to work from anywhere and have the crucial answers we need quickly for our client requests. We also appreciate the continual improvements that we all benefit from on an ongoing basis.

This software is easy to use and helps us have the ability to quickly see what our clients need. Since we are an independent agency, we have multiple companies to coordinate. JenesisNow brings it all together in one place. We also appreciate customer service - emails, chat feature, phone calls..... they are always there to help when we need it.

There is a slight learning curve that can only improve from daily use even after certifying in the software system.

il y a 2 ans

Wow, Shawna! Thank you so much for the awesome review! We appreciate it more than you know!

Beck
Beck
Owner (É.-U.)

Great Value and Easy To Use

Commentaires : Absolutely fantastic. Easy to use and understand. The JenesisNow GUI is pleasant and customizable without being overly complex. I did not feel like I was needing to re-invent the wheel.

The ability to store documents related to an individual policy is very important for our agency. We have a number of clients that have multiple properties and other solutions did not allow this feature. We can also "tag" each policy with its address and simply hover over the record to see which property the policy relates to. I also have to mention the ACORD forms are spectacular.

New and renewal commissions reports are not available unless the underwriting company is downloading comp through IVANS. There is a work around with manual calculations but an automatic process would be better. However, my understanding is that this is in process and may be resolved in the next few months.

Mike

Alternatives envisagées :

Good Software Great Technical Support Team!

Commentaires : Overall, Jenesis is a great software. Their team is fantastic and we have used them for 12 years. To see how far that they have come in the software is unbelievable. Their team is fantastic and always willing to help with any software issues and updates monthly.

This software does a lot from agency management and employee management, to quoting, to policy servicing. Works with IVANS. The technical support team does a great job about helping with any questions or making changes to software to better serve agencies. They actually take suggestions and implement them much more than other softwares.

Software lacks in commercial functionality. They continue to improve commercial account servicing though and are on their way to making it a great system for commercial. Life and Health is a challenge in the software but bare basic functionalities are there.

Jessica
Owner (É.-U.)

Extremely knowledgeable and helpful

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I have used Jenesis in different agencies as well as now my own and would not choose another for my needs as an agency owner!

Ease of use and consistency with support both customer service and tech support

I have not encountered a feature that was hard

A. Drane
A. Drane
Agency Director (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Jenesis software is hard to beat at the price level

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : They are quick to assist on IT with good follow up and the system works pretty well within our agency.

Jenesis has a robust platform with a low cost. It is adequate for most smaller agencies. They are also easy to work with.

Although I certainly have a Jenesis "Wish List", they are quick to add functionality that makes sense and continue to build out the system with updates so the Jenesis Now version (which I believe was brand new 3-4 years ago) continues to evolve.

Ermelinda

Jenesis Overall

Commentaires : Al together Jenesis is a good I will not say great Agency Mgmnt System, I enjoy many features on it for the simplicity that it gives my overall work day, but at the same time I do have the issues with some of the everyday work load, for which i can not name any at this given time, but I will start keeping a log and be better informed. For the next review.

I had honestly not used the Quote control function, due to it having some issues the times that I had tried it, but in the last couple of months I have been able to use it with not so many issues and I like the fact that it quotes all my companies at once. I like the process of being able to scan/save documents to images with ease.

One thing I however do not like about the quote control is that its ratings on some of our companies is not accurate, and there for I have had issues with clients being told 1 price and then when we go in to process the application it gives us another price. Also one issue we have had problems with is when we go in to make a change it is not processed sometimes at the time it is done. Especially if a renewal offer is already in place.

Laura
Principal (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Couldn't have done better myself

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : This is everything an agency could want in software. If I had to create my own software, it would not be as comprehensive as JenesisNow. This is hands down the most comprehensive program available for managing client and policy info...especially for our agency which writes a LOT of Lloyds. This programs is intuitive and so easy to use.

Easy to customize and navigate. Perfect for Lloyd's and ES policies.

Have not found any yet, only complaint is I wish I had started using sooner!

Mariah
Commercial lines CSR (É.-U.)

Huge Upgrade!

Commentaires : This has help streamline my job so much and I am still finding new ways to work the Jenesis features into my job to make it even easier!

We love how many features we can utilize to streamline our processes. Being able to email and text directly from the system and having it note what you sent automatically has made a world of difference in my job personally! I love the client image sections organizing capabilities and lay out. Such a huge improvement from our basic system we were using before, it finally feels like we can trust the information that's in our customers electronic file.

Like any platform it has it's glitches and errors but the team is usually helpful. The tech support system is kind of contrived though so a lot of the smaller issues we just find work arounds for (like ACORDS not saving to images ect) because it's not worth the back and forth to explain when and where the small issues occur.

il y a 2 ans

Mariah, thank you so much for the amazing and honest review. We are more than grateful to have you guys as part of the Jenesis family and look forward to the future with your team!

Aaron
Agency Principal (É.-U.)

Take Your Agency To The Next Level

Commentaires : I have been a JN user now for 6 months and absolutely love it. The software will excel your agency to the next level. Pricing is very competitive, and customer service is unmatched.

The functionality is super easy to learn and use on a daily basis. Any issues you have can be dealt with immediately with he chat function. It completely streamlines your business and customer contact.

There are a few functions that can be tweaked, like downloads coming in changing prior information. But the prior information can still always accessed so it is not gone for ever, it just updates. The best part is if you have an issue with anything, you can reach out to the Jenesis Team and they will work on fixing it. It really is a great feature.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks, Aaron. We appreciate you!

Kelly
Insurance Agent (É.-U.)

I love Jenesis

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : The set up was easy, I loved the communication they gave as well as you can call and speak with a live person!

It keeps all my client information. This system is truly an all in 1 system

I have no complaints at all. From the start, everything was a great experience.

il y a 11 mois

Kelly, so glad you made the chance to Jenesis and you are part of our family! Thank you for the review!

William
Vice President (É.-U.)

Excellent System

Commentaires : Eddie, we have been out of the office for several days. Sorry for the late response. If every company/business was as concerned with their product and service as Jenesis is, it would be a much better world. You guys do an amazing job with your service and response time. We currently do not have any issues. If you wanna (nic-pic) one thing that comes to mind is make sure every report we run prints the date on it. I know there are a couple I hand write the date on each month I run them. (if you haven't already corrected) Plans are this year to attend the retreat Jenesis holds. We have not been able to attend in the past but are putting an extra effort in going this year. From past videos I am sure it will be beneficial to the office. On a scale of 1-10.....Who could not rate Jenesis at a 10 ? Perfect....nothing is....but you make every effort to appease any/all requests or at least explain the reasoning. William David Long
Vice President
Freedom Insurance Agency, Inc

Ease of use....Service.....Support Always improving the system

No issues . Team is always improving and asking what is needed

Vanessa
Insurance broker (É.-U.)
Assurance, 2-10 employés

Affordable and easy to use!

Commentaires : My website has been helpful because I have someone to call if I need any changes, updates, or system fixes. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has provided me with tips and tools to keep me on top of google searches, and he does his part to make sure I am up to date as well. I have acquired a broader customer base with the Quoting tool on my website. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to filter out spam so I am now getting legitimate quote requests on all product lines. I am guilty in that I don't check my website often enough, but I know it is in good hands with Jenesis.

Jenesis is easy to access and use as a multi tool for my business. It has helped me broaden my customer base and feel like I am up to date with today's internet search technology. I love that people can search "insurance" or other key words and my business pops up first.

I can't think of anything that I don't like. I have been with Jenesis for years!

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much for being a JenesisWeb customer, Vanessa! We appreciate you!

Ann

Love Jenesis

Commentaires : Preparing my E & O is very easy with this software. A couple of buttons and you know what you made from which company. It's so easy to work with. I'm not very computer literate, but Jenesis is easy for me. Of course, I love that.

We all love Jenesis at our office. The ease of looking up a customer, seeing all the notes about the customer let you know what has happened with them without having to go through all that again by mouth. You post the payments to Jenesis, and you make notes. One look and you know what's going on. You can see if they are canceled, pending cancelation or right on time.

The least thing I like about Jenesis is when you post a payment you get notes back, example The date paid field on this policy is empty. I'm not sure if we are properly putting the information in or it's just a hiccup.

Robert
Producer (É.-U.)

Benefit of Jenesis

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : No business problems. Software and company are as advertised

Ease of use. One on One assistance from Jenesis Techs.

No negatives. Only positive things to say about Jenesis.

Rhonda
CSR (É.-U.)
Assurance, 11-50 employés

Csr

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : I learned that you can store al kids of information, media and data, and it keeps it nice and easy to find.

Very easy to learn, navigate and the product itself says it all.

Nothing but the best. Makes working easy.

il y a 3 mois

Rhonda, thank you for your amazing review! We're happy to have you with us at Jenesis!