Avis clients sur CampDoc

En savoir plus sur CampDoc

CampDoc est un des principaux systèmes de dossier médical partagé pour les camps, offrant un logiciel d'inscription en ligne gratuit et plus encore !

En savoir plus sur CampDoc

Easy to use, especially for small organizations/camps.

No specifics cons, and always provide feedback. CampDoc seems to listen to our feedback.

CampDoc - Notes

4,9

CampDoc a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 173 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé CampDoc ?

Director of Admissions (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11-50 employés

Assuring Student Safety

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : CampDoc's customer service and set-up process is beyond exceptional. They are truly experts at offering timely service and great solutions.

CampDoc allows for clean, efficient, and secure record management. It enables our nursing staff to make sound medical decisions, administer accurately, and offers campus teams the needed information to keep students safe throughout their stay.

We'd love to ability to further customize our medication confirmation/authorization form, but beyond that we are fully satisfied with the software's capabilities.

Mary
Program Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

So Far, So Good!

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We were using two software platforms to manage opur processes in 2022 - home-grown REDCap projects for pre-screening and CampSite once campers were selected. My predecessor had "evaluated" CampDoc when CampSite was selected in late 2021, but had somehow missed the need for the prescreening phase in the system spec requirements. We were going to fumble our way through another year with REDCap/CampSite and re-evaluate other options, when I got a marketing email from CampDoc that talked about pre-screening. I re-opened the conversation with them and we were able to work through our needs in a very short time with a very aggressive go live date of less than six weeks. We are about two weeks from that date and they have been very responsive and supportive as we go back and forth on our final design using a mish-mash of forms from both prior systems. It appears that they have been able to address 90+% of our requirements, including all the critical ones. The proof is in the pudding though, so ask me how it went in another six months...

We are a non-profit, volunteer-run program looking for software that could handle our non-profit camp process from cradle-to-grave, enabling us to pre-screen applicants before assigning to specific camps. CampDoc was the only provider we could find who had clients that they had already developed this approach with. Having the ability to edit various lists such as required immunizations and medications was also a plus.

Although we are in the very early stages (we started working with them in Dec 22), they appear to have some limitations in ability to cc and bcc emails, which is important in our selection process.

il y a 4 jours

Hi Mary! So glad to hear you're off to a great start with CampDoc and that it's going streamline what sounds like used to be a very intensive, tedious process. We will definitely touch base with you in the near future! Thank you again.

Erin
Outdoor Experience Manager (É.-U.)

Camp Doc Review

3,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : it saves us time during check in and helps us to eliminate paper waste

It reduces paper waste and makes check in easier for my staff

The cost, and the customer service is not very clear in their communications

Emily
Director (É.-U.)

CampDoc Is Worth the Investment

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Their customer service is everything.

CampDoc synthesizes all of our needs - registration, health forms, finances - into one user friendly interface. They are definitely a health-forms company first, but they are absolutely the best in the business in terms of customer service and support. Every time we've needed to troubleshoot areas of the software that isn't completely meeting our needs, they have worked around the clock to find a solution. Even though costs have gone up, I wouldn't trade their customer service quality for any discounting anywhere.

We wish the filtering process for billing invoices was a little more comprehensive. Similarly, we are probably their trickiest client in terms of how complex our registration "categories" are, and we haven't quite made that process seamless yet. But I still would choose them over again with the same budget and a clean slate of choices within the industry.

Ryan
Summer Camp Director (É.-U.)

Easy to Use and Minimal Maintenance

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : It's saving us time and money and customer service immediately replies immediately with screen shots for any questions I have. To be honest, most of my questions are because I didn't take a few extra minutes to search for the answer in the help docs.

It's so much easier to use than some other camp software. Our biggest reason for signing up, apart from paying several hundred per month less, was the minimal amount of paper we have to deal with. Everything is done electronically with eSignatures. Such a timesaver for us so far.

Some of the terms take a little while to get used to. They all make sense, but just not what we were used to hearing. Also, reporting is different, but should be great once we use it more.

Reina
Program and Participant Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

CampDoc

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : My overall experience with CampDoc has been really great and their team is super helpful! Their platform so far has been really easy to use and very intuitive.

The CampDoc team has been incredibly helpful in our transition from our old software. Some of our favorite features include the help line for users and parents, the save as you go feature and the overall layout out of forms.

The only things missing are some of the more advanced volunteer features such as sending references and background checks integrated into the software.

Erica
Athletic & Youth Camp Manager (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 201-500 employés

CampDoc is great!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : We were able to go completely paperless for both of our camps and it was a game changer! The ease of accessing information on the fly and having the information at our fingertips was outstanding.

I like the ease of use. It is a straight forward platform and is very user friendly.

At first the cost, but they worked with us to make it work for our organization

Jami
Camp Director (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2-10 employés

Almost perfect but very expensive

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Aside from cost, very positive. While it's clunky, they try to improve that each year and listen to suggestions/feedback and actually implement them. They are also always available to help.

We love the medical aspect, stronger than all other camp software that I've seen so far. I like that campers can register and get all their info in and that it rolls over year after year. Staff are always available for our needs. They also always ask for feedback and have seen some of our suggestions be implemented over the years. CampDoc really was a HUGE game changer for our program in terms of increasing medical safety, increasing camper enrollment, customer service (no more re-doing the same paper forms over and over!), improved data tracking, and reduced admin work when it comes to 'paper chasing' forms. I recommend it to all my camp friends who need a way to keep campers safe medically.

In short:Has a steep learning curve, clunky/not intuitive, missing a few important med features (but still is better than all other camp software!), SO EXPENSIVE (almost unaffordable) especially for a very small camp (we serve only about 100 campers total).Longer Explanation:After 7 years I still feel like I am stumbling through it or needing to re-look up how to pull specific reports that I feel I should be able to . It just still feels a bit 'clunky' and not quite as intuitive as it should be. If you don't use it every day, it's hard for seasonal staff to learn and re-learn year to year.Cost honestly is the worst part of CampDoc. Price SOARED in just a single year, I mean SOARED!!I wish they had a creative way to make it more affordable for small camps that only operate for a single weekend or serve few campers. I know several camps who had to let it go. My camp honestly can't afford it either, but because the alternative is far to risky (ie more med errors would happen, etc), we won't let it go and cut costs elsewhere.

Valerie
Associate Director (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

We Love CampDoc!

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I love using CampDoc! It's helped so much with the organization of our programs and it's easier on our families to register for our programs since they don't have to fill out the same information every time they want to attend anymore.

I love the customizable reports and how everything stays organized. The biggest help is how easy it is for our families to register their kids for programs once they've created the account. The Medical Sections are well crafted and gives us as the camp as well as the parents peace of mind that we are fully prepared to care for our students.

I feel our camp has different needs than most camps. At our camp, some students choose to get headshots so if there were a way for us to upload those images to their CampDoc account so I wouldn't have to store them, that would be helpful. We also have some programs that require audition videos for some but not all student and if they could submit their video for us to review and share to other teachers that would be cool. I know we can have them upload videos files but since it's not required for all students, that feels like more of a hassle to do it that way.

il y a 4 jours

Hi Valerie! Thank you for the kind words. We're very glad to hear how pleased you and your families are with the CampDoc experience. These are great suggestions; our team is always looking for ways to enhance CampDoc with tools that help customers make the experience uniquely their own.

Colleen
Colleen
Director of Staff Supported Programs (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Great product for running camp!

4,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, campdoc is a great program that we utilize not only for camp, but for year round programs.

The customer service is excellent, onboarding new users is a simple process-both ease of use and training. Good reporting functions and our customers are used to it.

It would be nice to have a little more control over the online forms and just be able to make quick edits.

Eva
Director of Youth Ministri (Canada)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

CampDoc = A Game Changer

Commentaires : Being one person who was running the entirety of a youth camp program - administrative and programatic plans - CampDoc has been essential to the productivity and efficiency of my office and the camp itself. CampDoc has made things more easily accessible. It has also helped parents be more confident in the safety/security of private information.

Easy to use, especially for small organizations/camps. Customizable to fit the needs of a specific camp/program. Many options to make registration and medical needs even easier. Customer support/service is great!

The only thing that we would consider a Con is the cost - given that we are a small non-profit organization. However, CampDoc has been very willing to negotiate and respects/honors customer loyalty.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the review Eva! We are glad that CampDoc could provide a customized solution that allows you to manage your whole program efficiently. CampDoc will continue to ensure that every dollar is well spent by providing top-of-the-line support and an account manager to help you every step of the way. We are so glad to hear that your families love the system as much as you do!

Megan
BSN, RN, Family Wellness Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 201-500 employés

This is the second year my camp has used the CampDoc.com program.

Commentaires : Consistency with the year before (previous campers), medical information at our fingertips, ability to sort in a variety of ways and pull lists from the sorts.

Ease of use, eMAR is very well thought out (I know we aren't using it to it's fullest capacity, but we find it great for our needs, filters to narrow down specific populations are excellent and came in handy daily.

Customer support was very much a disappointment this year compared to last. Parents were told to call the help line, advertised with very broad hours, yet the line was often not picked up by a person or parents were told to call our camp by the help line. This caused distrust among the parents about entering in their children's medical information in this system. The representatives also seemed less willing to help our staff this year when called with problems, less educated on problem solving, and at times, short on the phone or by email with our staff. I'm not sure what the change was from last year's wonderful experience, but it definitely affected our experience this year. We will most likely use this program again, and we are hoping for a better overall experience.

Kristi
Camp Nurse (É.-U.)

Great software and our parents loved it!

Commentaires : I have only heard positives from our staff. Obviously, there was a learning curve and we had internet issues at our site, but after that things went smoothly. I had a question one day and reached out to your support staff. They responded quickly and with an easy to understand answer!

Our director just sent out a summary of the parent questionnaires. There is one question on our eval form specifically about registration and here is what we heard back from our parents: Pre-camp Registration: Very easy to do; easy online; good - love online; very easy to access and complete; ok; online took some getting used to but was good - liked email reminders; easy; Awesome! Love the new online system - it made preparing for camp so much easier and smoother; it went fairly well; great; Love it! Pretty easy to work with and make payments; online registration was great! New software/company used for registration was very thorough and I loved knowing how complete/incomplete each section was. Also appreciated not bringing forms to camp registration day!; very easy; smooth; easy; online registration was great! So, as you can see, it went over well.

Trish
Camp Director (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Customer Service is Top Notch!

Commentaires : My experience with CampDoc has been wonderful! I would highly recommend it.

The customer service provided when implementing this system was incredible! The whole team was responsive and enthusiastic and never tired of all the questions I asked. The program is very user-friendly and so easy to use.

My only wish is that branding could be consistently kept separate for the school and the camp.

il y a 8 mois

Hi Trish, Thanks so much for your glowing review of CampDoc, especially regarding customer service! I will pass your feedback along to our team. We appreciate you! Take care, Elise

Tiffany
EMT (Canada)

A VERY easy system to navigate!

It was a pleasure using CampDoc this summer. It's pretty self explanatory, organized and made camper information accessible whether at camp or off site. I received a one-on-one review with the camp director and everything else seemed self explanatory. I worked at another camp last year, who used a different software, and found CampDoc to be more accessible/easier to navigate. As an EMT, the health log and ability to look up camper allergies and medications made my job easy. Everything was legible, accessible, and insured the proper uploading of medical documents. In the event of an emergency, there was no need to dig around for information, anyone who had access to CampDoc could look up a camper's information from phone or tablet at camp or field trips.

Lauren
Director (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

We were much more efficient with CampDoc.com!

Commentaires : Camp documents were available to all administration, regardless of where they were on the campgrounds, at all times (rather than having one single paper copy of each document only locate in the main office). The communication with families greatly improved. We felt much more connected to parents and they have commented the same. Time spent checking and rechecking, shuffling through papers each time we wanted to find one small fact/detail for each camper was becoming very frustrating and tedious. Having all this data complied in one place at the click of a mouse has helped us to learn new things about our camp and how it runs. We will be making changes next year as a result of this data. Customer support was excellent, and all members of your support team that we had contacted were very helpful!

Nolan, our account manager, was great! This was our first year using the software and we never once felt like we were alone in this. Nolan was there every step of the way, answering every question and fixing every problem! I would email him with what I thought was a catastrophic problem and he would just simply correct it or explain in to me- crisis averted within minutes!! He is an absolute lifesaver! He made this summer so much easier. We will continue to use CampDoc.com in the future almost entirely because of his assistance and dedication to making our program successful this summer. Such a pleasure to work with him- he is an essential part of OUR team, as I'm sure he is in your team as well.

IT / Operations Specialist (É.-U.)

Campdoc is Amazing

Commentaires : This product has changed the way that we do our check in procedure for the better. We were 40% faster with our ability to check people in. In years Past at one of our camps we would normally get a visit from the Sheriff Department due to the traffic that drop off first day of camp creates. Since we started using CampDoc we no longer have this issue. I cannot speak highly enough of the ease of use, and how many hours it has saved the parents as well as us.

The instant reporting

Some of the on the fly health reports for scraped knees and things like this could have a simplified version of this report. The report for this area is quite extensive, and sometimes more than that is needed for what was done.

Kelly
Program Process Manager (Pays-Bas)

Girl Scouts <3 CampDoc.com!

The customer rep was great to work with, and I really enjoy working with your team and appreciate the ability to customize our tools to work for our needs as much as we can!

We did have some hiccups early on because of the complexity of our custom system, but once I explained our needs further, Customer rep was quick to assist and get issues resolved. Thanks, rep!

Caitlyn
Camp Director (Pays-Bas)

We look forward to using CampDoc.com again!

Commentaires : Every time I had a question it was answered quickly and everyone was very helpful. The response time was amazing. Kirsten was great in getting back to me quickly, and even answered one of my questions the same day when I sent an email at 7pm. Everything that we had questions on she handled quickly and cheerfully. Our parents were very happy with CampDoc.com too. The training webinar were also great. CampDoc.com made our check-in process go a lot more quickly.

Brenda
Camp Doctor (É.-U.)

Thank you so much!

This was our first year using CampDoc.com and we had researched several electronic health record programs. It was a good way to gather health data and track what was turned in. Most of our nurses and physicians were able to use it. I am looking forward to using this system in the future.

I am hoping health information will be carried over into the next year such as immunizations, health history etc, as we have returning members. Overall we have a positive experience!

Maya
Camper and Family Liaison (É.-U.)

Keep up the good work!

I just wanted to take a moment to let you know what a pleasure it's been to work with Kris on our CampDoc transition. He's been extremely helpful, quick to respond to our requests, cheerful, and patient. Last year Kris helped us launch CampDoc for our health profiles, and this year we are using CampDoc for registrations and staff forms also. We launched last week and we are so happy with how functional the database is. Keep up the good work!

Stephanie
Health and Wellness Director (Canada)

Supportive, Knowledgeable, and Prompt!

Thanks especially for always getting back to us in a timely fashion when we reached out for help. Rep does an excellent job! Our account manager had big shoes to fill following another rep. He was very supportive, knowledgeable, and prompt with his support, 10/10!

Caitlyn
Camp director (É.-U.)

Great camp resource

Commentaires : The system is easy to use and best of all portable. My health supervisor can be signed in on her phone getting information no matter where she is in camp!

Can be logged in on any device getting necessary information quickly and easily

Some parents have issues logging on from certain web browsers

Rich
Registrar (Singapour)

It is great to have a one stop shop for camp!

CampDoc.com has allowed us to make our registration process more efficient and go paperless, with registration and payments. Knowing that the medical records are secure and we don't have to store them on-site is a a big help too.!

Evan
Program & Outreach Manager (É.-U.)
, 2-10 employés

Gorman Heritage Farm

Just wanted to drop you a line to let you know how well CampDoc is doing for our purposes. I've had only a few questions from parents - one who had mistakenly enrolled their child in the wrong camp (we issued a refund flawlessly), a few who wanted to apply the coupon code after hearing about it (our members), and several who, honestly, just wanted to speak to a person to make sure there was one available. We've had no issues with registration, no issues with payment, none with refunds or changes to accounts.