• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur TherapyNotes

Approuvé par plus de 60 000 professionnels en santé mentale, le logiciel TherapyNotes EHR aide les thérapeutes à gérer leur cabinet de manière plus efficace.

En savoir plus sur TherapyNotes

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé TherapyNotes ?

Madison (madi) M.
Madison (madi) M.
Therapist (É.-U.)

Phenomenal Customer Care!

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Therapy Notes consistently provides me with excellent customer service, quick solutions, and supportive information. I have easily gained more in value than the monthly expense, and it is with a great ease of mind that I use them to support myself and my clients. Thanks for all your hard work!

+Quick Responses +User friendly +Flexible +Easy to learn +Receptive to feedback

-Cost (but still worth it) -No tele-health/online therapy options or direct client scheduling (yet)

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the glowing review! There actually is client self scheduling. Call us and we will wall you through setting it up. Thank you!

Latania M.
Licensed Clinical Mental Health Counselor (É.-U.)

Always Great Customer Service

5 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : My experience is phenomenal, please keep up the great work!!!

I am so happy to report that this year I do not have to update my paperwork and load it into Therapy Notes. Yayyyy!!! TN has recently updated the library to include everything that I need as a clinician. This makes me very happy. Every time that I call they are always friendly and helpful. They know exactly how to help me and they never make me feel bad about not knowing how to navigate some areas within TN. They always follow up with an email to explain the process that they just showed me. I am very pleased with TN. I have used other EHR's and I love this one the best. It's not too simple and not too difficult to navigate. Keep up the great work.

Initially, it was the paperwork issue where I had to make my paperwork web-friendly so that my clients could complete it online, but now that this is no longer a problem I have no cons with TNs.

Marcia R.
Clinical Psychologist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

TherapyNotes is strong overall but has numerous problems it hasn't addressed since its inception

3 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : I wish I had started with a different program. I am not satisfied. I am not all that computer literate and just want something that gets the job done, and I'm too entrenched (and lazy?) to go to something else like SimplePractice. One more complaint: I have been a psychologist for over 25 years. I don't need the condescending ways that TherapyNotes literally PREVENTS YOU from, rather than cautions you about, doing certain notes out of order. Cautioning is a superb idea. We all get sloppy. Preventing is something altogether different. If I got a lecture (which I did) from someone who received their clinical psych PhD from my alma mater,UCLA, I might not be offended by the condescending tone I received when the woman informed me about the "golden thread" for conceptualizing clients. There was no "we chose to...." They are RIGHT. And another: you can enter a considerable amount of information, especially in billing, and then be told it can't be stored because it isn't properly allocated, or whatever. Can't they store it and flag it so you can return? I've wasted a lot of time here. There's no way to know in advance that you'll lose the information until you go to save it.

I like the electronic billing feature and the fact that it receives and allows recording of Electronic Remittance Advice from payers; the scheduling feature; ease of entering initial billing information from electronic ERAs (though there are other huge problems with billing); some aspects of the notes section; customer support by phone (but not via email); hours available for phone support, including weekend; other areas I'm not thinking of at the moment. Even though I can't recommend it, I do think it has many strengths.

(1) The billing area has countless flaws that my husband, a software developer on Mac and Windows for nearly 40 years, has called to their attention to no avail. When I note these weaknesses, they sound like it's the first time they've heard about it and "pass it on to their team." If you work with Medicare clients or clients who rely on two insurers, watch out. Most Medicare patients have secondary insurance that does not show up in the billing area so that you basically have to use a cumbersome process to enter secondary payment, and it's not immediately clear who paid what, as payments by each don't show up side-by-side in Billing, each associated with the proper payer. If you aren't a provider for the secondary, you have to use a "trick" to enter it. It is not intuitive overall. (2) While phone support is good, email is poor. I write in thorough explanation of the problem so that it can be solved in one go. Most times I write to them, I get a condescending first response that blows me off and requires another complex email essentially conveying the same information. (3) There is no manual. They've been in business too long for this. (4) The articles don't cover enough. For example, I entered "set place of service." Sounds easy, but no hits. (5) They put a lot of resources into tele-therapy when the pandemic hit, which appeared to divert programmers. They make lots of money; why not hire more?

il y a 10 mois

Thanks for your feedback. We'll be reaching out directly, particularly so we can clarify what billing issues you're seeing. 1. We're unaware of what flaws you're referring to but, hope to learn more. We do have some improvements coming out soon to improve secondary insurance, so hopefully this will address your concern. 2. We will look into why you received poor email support. The people that answer email are the same people that provide stellar phone support. 3. We have no plans to have a printed manual. The Help Center (support.therapynotes.com) is our digital manual. 4. If you can't find your answers in the help center, please call for support and we'll help out. We are readily available. I agree there's an opportunity to add more content. 5. We didn't divert anyone to work on telehealth. There are 6 development teams, one of which was already working on Telehealth. We are always hiring more developers.

Jennifer M.
Owner/Therapist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2-10 employés

TherapyNotes knocks it our of the park!

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall, TherapyNotes is exceptional! Customer Service is outstanding in resolving issues quickly, and over the years the representatives I've spoken with have all been kind and patient. TherapyNotes is user friendly....easy to learn and easy to train new staff. This is a must!

Many features of TherapyNotes are so helpful and effecient. The scheduling is easy and the software is very user friendly.

The billing is always a nightmare no matter which software is used. However, I would like TherapyNotes to find a more user friendly way to bill multiple insurances and a better way to be able to easily see which has been billed and what has been paid. Currently when entering new information such as insurance ID, addresses, phone numbers, payments,....once a new one is entered the old information goes away.

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you for the great review. We are rolling out a feature that maintains historic insurance information. It will be enabled for all accounts soon. See our blog for more info.

Andrew R.
Director (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11-50 employés

TherapyNotes is a workhorse for our clinic; 30 providers.

5 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent software, excellent support.

Enough guardrails to rest easy about compliance. Claims get submitted automatically. Support for multiple locations and modifier codes. Financial reporting is flexible. Most reports can be downloaded as spreadsheets. SUPER customer support. They answer the phone and that's a big deal for us.

Supervision features are lacking. We'd like to see our supervision note displayed if we reject a note and then a supervisee resubmits. We need a report on when tx plans are filed so we can monitor compliance. These are very minor issues compared to what TherapyNotes does for us.

Brenna K.
Licensed Professional Counselor (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

The Best Support for Therapists

5 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been wonderful. Customer service is always so helpful, and the team really works to update the software based on customer feedback.

I love the ease of use, functionality, updates, and great customer service.

I do think that the more that can be collected from patients electronically, the better. I already see how much TherapyNotes has been working on making this easy!

Angie R.
Clinical Director (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 51-200 employés

Stop torturing yourself

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall I am very pleased. I have always been treated very well by your tech support as well as having the security of knowing that your group is on top of things. I never feel like I am missing something or am in the dark.

Therapy notes have been over the past 5 years amazing for us. I have used several EHRs This is by far the best for our needs. We are a small to mid-level group practice and have been able to have it grow with us as well as feeling secure that they are always on top of things and I can always ask for help. By the way, you get REAL help. You can ask anything and they will give you an informed answer with additional information as well direct ways to access whatever it is that you need.

PLEASE my only request is to have the ability to have more than one person on a telehealth appointment in your system. Currently, we have to keep another platform just so we can have the ability to have others join the session. This complicates family sessions as well as removes the ability for co-counseling or auditing sessions remotely. This is important for us as we are a teaching office.

il y a 2 semaines

Thank you for the great review. Multi-participant telehealth sessions is in development and coming along nicely!

Debbie R.
Administrative Manager (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11-50 employés

Ten years with Therapy Notes!!

5 la semaine dernière Nouveau

Ease of use and organization of everything I need in administrating this business.

Cannot think of anything that is a con. Therapy Notes has enabled us to grow and prosper and also bend with the changing times and teletherapy boom from COVID.

Kevin V.
CEO (É.-U.)
Psychologie, Auto-entrepreneur

Fantastic EHR for the solo or group practice!

5 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : TherapyNotes has helped me to better organize, schedule, and bill for services related to my practice. It removes the need for a separate billing service as I can submit billing from within the EHR. I can focus more time on client care and building my practice as can be more efficient with the management of my day-to-day tasks.

TherapyNotes is easy to use from day one. From its intuitive interface to the ease of scheduling and billing, this EHR is great for the solo practice that wants to manage its own needs or for the group practice that has office staff to manage these tasks. Customer support is fast, friendly, and helpful.

The only downside is the lack of ability to create customized forms within the system for clients to fill out and submit electronically. There are a handful of preloaded forms in the Library, but so far there is no way to create my own electronic forms to add to my company library.

Susan T.
LICENSED CLINICAL PSYCHOLOGIST (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

comments on Therapy Notes

4 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : The support staff is amazing and very helpful. For me, that is the best part of Therapy Notes

I do not have anything in particular to say about the software in terms of what I like. Please see my one big issue with this software in the following box.

I find the statement that I give to the patient extremely difficult to read and explain. I would like a statement that shows the insurance payments on it so the person can read the statement and understand what their coverage paid and what they have to pay.

Tammy K.
Owner / Provider (É.-U.)

Therapy Notes makes billing a Breeze

5 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Therapy Notes made my transition from group practice to private solo practice effortless. They imported my client contact list and populated the demographic info in 1 easy step. They do all the billing from submission to payment with a simple click of a button from me. They provide friendly telephone access to knowledgeable support techniques late evening hours and weekends. They follow up each support call with an email explaining all steps they took during the call and instructions for me to complete any details that may need follow through from me. They make business management a breeze which is saying a lot coming from a completely uninformed therapist like myself. Thank you Therapy Notes😊

I love the ease of use and practical applications Therapy Notes provides. They do ALL the billing work from submission to payment and they provide telephone access to technicians after hours and weekends.

I love everything about Therapy Notes. I have zero complaints.

il y a 7 mois

Thank you Tammy for the glowing review!

Barry S.
Psychologist (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Initial impression

4 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall, very positive experience. Although it proved to be frustrating in the early stages, I realize that I’ve been able to upload a practice of about 30 patients within a month, and get more comfortable with the system.

I appreciate the cues promoting more detailed and specific treatment planning. I also really like the to do list, accessible from the main page, as well as in each client record. I have found the phone support to be excellent although at times, the wait to speak to a support person can be long. The main reason I continued with therapy notes was the opportunity to use their card services, which appears to have the lowest fees of the more common credit card service providers.

I would like to be able to more easily customize the reporting aspects of the clinical note and treatment plan. And the billing component has been rather awkward to use. I was, however, dismayed that my application to enroll in credit card services was denied, due to lacking proof of an office lease. I am primarily doing virtual care and so I lease hourly when I need to see a client in person. I am hopeful that the client services support person has found a solution and I should be accepted for credit card services within a couple of days.

Aj H.

TherapyNotes The God

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Pleasant and never once considered switching given how easy it is to use and how good the customer support is

Its ease of use and the intuitiveness. Very straightforward. Everything is organized in a way that you can easily find what you're looking for. There's a hidden depth to it for those who want to delve into it too. There's a trick to that ya see. Being deep but not so overwhelmingly upfront about it that it makes the system hard to use.

Small things like: - not being able to add non-therapists/admins' stuff to the calendar - setting reminders for individual patients isn't an option? - can't create a co-insurance tab, only copay (I believe) - the usual format for all things electronic has "green for yes" where ass some windows in TherpyNotes have a grey box to accept and continue and a green one for "go back" if you will. A bit confusing at first

Mary kate S.
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2-10 employés

No regrets

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I chose this product for the value and the reputation for outstanding support. I've been pleasantly surprised over and over again as they continue to improve on what was already a clean, intuitive program.

Customer support is superb, especially compared to the practice management software we were using prior. Therapy Notes constantly improves and updates, adding both free and paid features. Updates are never disruptive and always ultimately improve our workflow.

Enrollment for ERAs, EFTs, and EDI could be smoother- the clearinghouse is a separate entity, and the instructions they provide through Therapy Notes aren't always clear or complete.

George F.
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Excellent value and customer service

5 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : All in all, I am extremely satisfied with the software and believe that the issues mentioned will eventually also be ironed out.

This software is excellently priced for what you get, and they are constantly adding new features. The more I use it, the more I replace other platforms and my practice becomes more integrated. Additionally, their customer service professionals have never failed to answer my questions efficiently, professionally, and honestly (in the cases when a requested feature is not available).

While most of the software is intuitive and simple, as with all software there is a learning curve for some of the more intermediate and advanced features. There are aspects of the software that I wish were more customizable (specifically intake documentation). Their telehealth interface is fairly new and seems to take more bandwidth than other platforms, sometimes resulting in grainy pictures or dropped calls if both parties have a less than strong internet service. Lastly, a practice-wide email function would be helpful, especially in recent times when messaging about safety protocols have been so dynamic.

Beza A.
Therapist (É.-U.)

Overall Experience with TherapyNotes

5 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I have also been impressed with the quality of the customer service with the support staff agent. The agent that assisted me one evening in particular, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was knowledgeable, friendly, and prompt in resolving my issues that had stalled my work previously. Much appreciated and will highly recommend!

TherapyNotes was relatively easy to use after practicing some changes when crossing over from a different EHR (Theranest). After a month of practice, I found the documentation was relatively easy for daily progress notes and the psychosocial intake components. I particularly liked the intake section where it divides the areas of psychosocial with the specific questioner. Another plus is scheduling ease; TherapyNotes allows me to schedule my client on a monthly basis on a specific day rather than requiring manual entry from my previous EHR system. It also provides me with the option of system reminders via email and or text message depending on the client's preference. Lastly, from an audit standpoint, it appears TherapyNotes do not allow preliminary license holders such as LGPC, LGSW, etc.. from entering individual notes on new clients without the clinical supervisor approving/signing off on the treatment plan first. Also, TherapyNotes requires a clinician to document a treatment plan on the second visit following the initial intake prior to clearing the clinician from entering a progress note. I have also been informed billing insurance providers can only transpire after all entered notes for the service date has been signed off. The above-mentioned requirements from Therapynotes do quality control for audit and ethical purposes for practice holders.

The one thing I do find problematic with Therapynotes is the treatment plan section. The document allows the clinical to enter the approximate length of treatment however it does not allow for a clinical to set a review date (of 30, 60, or 90 days). This technically means Therappnotes does not generate a reminder for a clinical to review a treatment plan and resolve, complete, and or change with a selected review date in mind. That has been a rather frustrating experience and can possibly lead to audit issues.

il y a 11 mois

Thank you for the glowing review! Actually, you can set the treatment plan review reminders! Visit The To-Do List Settings page. The default is 90 days, but you can adjust this value for your needs. Enjoy!

Howard D.
Owner/Therapist (É.-U.)

Excellent Product, could use some tweaks; Using it over 10 years

5 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I have long enjoyed the TherapyNotes system and often recommend it. It is an ever evolving therapist oriented office support platform and I have always found it to be helpful. I am struggling with it, at this time however, because I am having to (at 53 y.o) learn how to do my own billing and am often lost in these very spooky woods alone. Superivising someone else's organization and simply paying attention to generated reports is a very different experience to running my own practice without a dedicated billing support team.

Simple, elegant, excellent User Interface; Easily Learned; Excellent ease of record entry, maintenance, and search; Internet accessibility; Marvelous Calendar system; Amazing Customer Support team.

Benefits and billing system needs to be integrated into the package; I have been unable to write notes and bill according to my own method (free form progress note without DAP/SOAP/etc format); notes are completely reliant upon connection to treatment plan in software which does not allow me to write a note in my best manner and to bill afterwards. I need a billing professional connected with my efforts to submit and track my billing, do reconciliations, or a long, in-depth training with a staff member who can teach this to me. It is my weakness but I need this to be able to have full reliance upon the software. I simply wish to see clients and find a way to automate everything else as smoothly as possible with very little difficulty. This issue set forced me into hiring Theranest as, with Theranest, I can operate how i do (in-paper chart Treatment Plan and Coping/Safety Plan; writing a process note and billing from that); Lack of ability to communicate with Google (via my iPad's) calendar is a very severe, serious, and ongoing frustration.

David D.
Psychotherapist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

TherapyNotes customer review by a Psychotherapist in Private Practice.

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : TherapyNotes has become an integral part of running my psychotherapy private practice. Practically, it lets me expedite payment and submission of claims to insurance companies, has allowed me to automate and streamline the more cumbersome accounting, chart keeping, and record keeping tasks of running a business, as well as a therapy practice in particular. Aside from the platform allowing me to keep as robust records and charts as is required for any individual case, their biggest selling points are their blog and customer service; their blog is updated frequently with immensely useful information on any aspect of running a psychotherapy practice. TherapyNotes Customer Service is stellar; the replies, even to complex requests or questions, are immediate (typically within two hours) and informative with step-by-step, helpful answers. I’d highly recommend the platform to any health care clinician wanting to automate and better manage their practice.

Ease of use, automation of time-consuming tasks, their frequently updated blog of helpful industry information, Customer Service.

Integrated Telehealth, which they are currently in the process of implementing.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you David for the 5-star review! Our new telehealth platform has been well received and works great! I encourage you to give it a try. Thanks!

Jennifer L.
Qualified Supervisor/Therapist (É.-U.)

My Love/Hate Relationship with This Software

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : As a therapist, sometimes I feel like being with TN is akin to staying in a bad relationship. They don't actually promise anything but I keep staying because I keep hoping/believing they're going to come through one day and offer these features (i.e. fillable client intake forms that transfer the data into my intake note, a mobile app, and a two-way calendar). TN is also charging the same amount of money or in some cases more money as other EHRs that do offer these simplistic features. One good thing is that they did lower the price by $10 per month for solo practices, but I am already paying $79 per month for myself and one intern. That price will increase by $20 per month for every intern I supervise, and I currently have ten prospective interns waiting in the wings. You do the math.

The good: First, TherapyNotes has outstanding customer service. The staff is friendly, knowledgeable, and able to troubleshoot issues within minutes after I've wrestled for hours trying to figure out what I'm doing wrong. Secondly, ease of billing. I have been with this service since 2015 and I've tried about four other EHR products, but I keep coming back to TN because of the ease of billing. All you have to do is input the client's insurance information and once you complete a note, you just press a button and the claim is sent out. With other EHRs, I still had to fill out my own claim forms, which I didn't know how to do. Because TN makes it so simple, I have decided to stay with them. Getting paid is pretty important, so I suppose this would be the single greatest value for me as far as this software is concerned.

The bad: They consistently refuse to provide the simplest of features requested by their users. I am intentionally using the word "refuse" because it is clearly a choice made by TN. I asked TN in September 2016 if they would EVER implement an electronic intake form. TN told me they were "working on it" and gave me an estimate of December 2016. It actually didn't happen until several months later, and when they finally revealed it, it was so disappointing. All they did was give us the ability to upload a form to the portal so a patient could download it, fill it out, and then upload it back. This means I still have to go through the time consuming task of manually typing everything the client wrote into the intake form on my end. When TN released this feature, they were so excited, as if it were the most amazing feature they've ever rolled out, completely oblivious to the fact that this "feature" is not much different from me emailing my intake form to a client. Apparently TN thinks it's still 2003. Several users left comments on the announcement post telling TN this is NOT what we were waiting for. As of May 2020, we are still waiting. TN also doesn't have a mobile app, while most other EHRs do. As someone else stated, there is no two-way calendar integration. I'd also like to see a way for me to document supervision meetings with my interns. Right now I have to create a separate client account for each of my interns to keep track of supervision meetings.

il y a 2 ans

Thank you for the review, Jennifer. We have a team of full-time developers working on TherapyNotes, and we are adding new features and improvements as quickly as we can, and the portal has been of significant priority. In addition to the Patient Information Form, we recently released the Patient Contact Form, and more forms and portal features are in development now. It is certainly not a matter of us refusing to add features, it's just a matter of getting to everything we want to accomplish.

Micheal frances S.
Owner and Psychotherapist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2-10 employés

Therapynotes is true to the promises it makes to customers

5 il y a 2 ans

I run a small practice and I do most of my own billing, scheduling and of course documentation of my client's progress. This program is comprehensive and easy to use. What really makes this company better than the others in the field is their customer service. Plainly speaking the other companies I've tried offered little or no useable customer service, which resulted in my getting "stuck" on how to use their systems - and having to wait several hours or even days to get an answer on how to use a particular feature.

Compared to other programs I have used, Therapynotes just doesn't have things I dislike.

Mary A.
Director of Clinical Acumen (É.-U.)

Best EHR for Mental Health Practices

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Please see below...

I love the overall professional presentation of the software. It is clear that Therapy Notes values this and that they work hard to not compromise this. It plays out in the way that they will take their time to carefully design and implement new features and the existing ones are relevant and well thought out. It is evident that they are concerned most with ethics and best practice in the mental healthcare field and not in pleasing everyone because designing a database is not in most clinician's wheelhouse. They have a big job with what they do and this clinician appreciates how they are doing it and the fruits of their labor.

I do wish the portal could be a little more robust but again, this is something that I know they are working on and there are details that they are considering that are out of my scope.

il y a 2 ans

Thanks for the great review! Yep, we continue to add functionality to the portal. Stay tuned to our blog for updates.

Katie M.
LCPC, CADC, Owner (É.-U.)

Beyond Outstanding!

Commentaires : A+++++
EXCEPTIONAL, FAST AND ACCOMMODATING CUSTOMER SERVICE FROM A COMPANY I FEEL IS A TRUE TEAM WHO UNDERSTANDS ME AS A PROFESSIONAL (AND HUMAN BEING) AND THEY ARE ALWAYS, ALWAYS WILLING TO HELP ME IF A HARDSHIP ARISES AND WILL HONOR THAT EACH TIME BY HELPING ME OR ANYONE ELSE (as long as it doesn't become a continuous habit). They're truly amazing. I LOVE this company!

Therapy Notes (as an organization) provides optimal, timely, friendly & solution-focused customer service for any need I've called about. They are EXTREMELY UNDERSTANDING if you experience a Hardship of Financial setback (I was diagnosed with Lupus) and will do ALL it takes to accommodating your needs to help get you back on track. Their software interace is extremey user-friendly (setting up your initial account, inputting new client information, scheduling (including a partient portal which assists clients in schedule their own appointment REQUESTS, automated email appt reminders, exceptional clinical documentation, SIMPLE billing practices to submit claims and receive ERA's (with one-click "posting" to various client accounts who are included on the same return ERA.) Payment processing has Several options (my favorite is "Submitted Payment through an External Account/Debit) because most of my client prefer quick POS payment processing for matters such as paying their per session Co-Pays. ETHICAL: Providers are blocked from submitted claims for processing until the corresponding clinical note has been signed. No way around this. Therefore, IF a provider wants reimbursement for services provided, they MUST be compliant and have signed and submitted their clinical documentation. Providers are able to change the settings of the program....but Not that ONE requirement for liability purposes of course. Seriously, Beyond Outstanding!

I'd say the ONE thing that makes it Exceptional::: LOL:::: The program forces providers to complete their clinical documentation within 24-48 hours. Unless you do so, the system blocks your ability to "bill" (and get paid!!) Ugh (but it's a good thing!) I wish they'd develop an APP. I've been asking them for almost 4 years, yet they don't have one? Despite making several other changes to their system (i.e. blogging). They're such an advanced, in-tune, intelligent team of "younger" professionals, it's actually a bit mind-blowing for me that there hasn't been an APP created to support their "mobile consumers".... I feel they could POTENTIALLY be losing lots of business potential by neglecting to make this a priority (knowing that most of their main competitors do function via Apps and their lack of developing one decreases their "attractiveness" over to a company who uses an APP, DESPITE that TN is Superior in every other way!

il y a 2 ans

Thank you Katie for the A+++++ review! Yes we do require notes before you can submit claims, but to be clear there is no "24-48 hour" requirement. You can do your notes whenever you want, as long as you do it before you bill. We haven't prioritized an app because we have so much else we want to accomplish. Plus, you CAN use TherapyNotes on your mobile device in your web browser, and you can push your appointments to your smart phone's mobile calendar. Please check the knowledgebase for instructions on how to do that. Thanks again! :)

Bethany C.

TherapyNotes- A revolution in Behavioral Health Billing and EHR

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Submitting claims for the entire day of work takes anywhere between 10 seconds to 4 minutes tops depending on if anything needs changed before it is submitted. The scheduling calendar is a breeze with the ability to see multiple locations and multiple providers at the same time, or restrict it to one provider at all locations, all providers at one location, or any configuration of that you can think of. It is color coded, giving each clinician a different color, so office staff can easily see which patients are with which doctor. And you can set up recurring appointments with the click of a button for as many or as few weeks as you would like for a patient. You can also individualize the billing per Insurance company, and per doctor, so any special billing can be saved and will be automatically input for the payers that require it. Also, the visit records (notes) that the doctors input for each patient are extremely well organized, and easy to print and provide to insurance companies/workers comp/other providers when requested. TherapyNotes is intuitive software that is easy to learn, user friendly, and inexpensive in comparison to other options.

The price charged, along with what you get is incomparable, this software is head and shoulders above the competition. TherapyNotes has solved 99% of our Billing and EHR issues. When issues do arise, we are able to get a representative on the phone within 1 minute flat, (this is record time, EVERY time.) and they are always extremely helpful, knowledgeable, and can SOLVE any problem. The one and only problem I still have, is already in the works for the next update to solve, and TherapyNotes staff has provided such an easy workaround in the meantime, that it has become nearly a non-issue. It is an extremely user friendly interface, and we have come to find that any mistake made within the system (Billing/health records/you name it) can be reversed, without any issues.

The Doctors had a hard time, when the office first transitioned to TherapyNotes, getting the notes completed. (All notes regarding a patient's visit on that date of service need to be completed before that DOS claim can be sent out. There is no deadline to complete them, you just can't send the claim until they are completed) Once the clinicians adjusted to writing their notes in a timely fashion, they too have concluded that they much prefer TherapyNotes over our old software (NueMD) which was MUCH more costly, for extensively less features that are beneficial to a behavioral health practice.

Brian T.
Clinical Social Worker, Psychotherapist (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 2-10 employés

Very comprehensive, user friendly, and overall fantastic EHR/Billing software!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : Overall a really pleasant experience with TN. Highly recommended!

- Comprehensive and robust charting system - Pre-populated progress notes from dx and treatment goals from intake / 1st treatment plan making completing half of the note a breeze! - Pre-populated interventions list, or create your own - Fantastic ability to submit claims electronically with ease making the billing process a breeze! ERA’s (EOB’s in electronic format) come straight from the clearinghouse making reconciliation a one click process vs manually entering insurance payments. These two features have saved me tremendous time! - All of your billing is easily accessible either by patient, or practice wide. Many reports you can run to efficiently keep an eye on your cash flow. - Appointment reminders via text, phone call, or email. Clients LOVE them! Reliable. - Incredible customer support! Second to none. Every time I call there are no long wait times (usually under 5 minutes or less!) Customer support is clearly extremely knowledgeable about the software and are eager to help problem solve technical issues or just there to guide you through the use of the product. I can’t tell you how helpful they have been. Words can’t describe. They really are amazing! :) - THE PRICE! Superb value for such a comprehensive system. This is a company who isn’t looking to squeeze out as much as they can from you. It’s very affordable for solo practice clinicians who are already struggling to make a living with all other expenses a practice runs into.

- Sometimes the billing can get confusing due to the complexity of the process of billing with insurance in general. - No telehealth module yet! Once HIPAA complaint video confrerencing comes, TN will truly be an ideal fully comprehensive easy to use platform! Looking forward to it!

Katie M.
Owner/Administrator, Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor, Certified Alcohol & Drug Counselor (É.-U.)

Above & Beyond!!

5 il y a 3 ans

Commentaires : TherapyNotes has the most outstanding customer service of Any company in which I've ever conducted business. Each time I call them they respond within 1-2 hours with a Solution to my inquiry. When I have certain requests pertaining to my practice or TN account, they willingly and generously support my concerns and do whatever it takes to work with me so that my practice succeeds. I could go on and on with this answer but simply put, I'm so grateful I "stumbled" upon this company and EHR softward progam because I've had ZERO issues with them at all and would highly recommend them to any person seeking a new documentation system!

TherapyNotes EHR is an outstanding software for my private counseling practice. It's ease of use and ample "help" section makes it simple for me to learn anything I have questions about --most of the time without even needing to call them. I've been a customer since 2016 and have only positive feedback to give. Use the free-trial offer. I did and have no regrets.

Regarding TherapyNotes, there are only 2 things that cross my mind now and then. 1) I'd like for them to develop a mobile app. I mentioned this to them and they were very receptive stating they were in the process of doing so. I'm looking forward to that! 2) I'd LOVE if TN created Intake forms that could be tailored to individual practices (i.e. insert company name here) If demographic, consent, HIPPA, cancellation, etc. forms were incorporated into the program and could be easily send to new clients through the patient portal , it would save me a ton of time and allow me to concentrate on providing therapy rather than on the necessary paperwork that is required.