15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Tadpoles

Permet aux parents de savoir ce que leurs enfants font tout au long de la journée à l'école grâce à des applications mobiles.

En savoir plus sur Tadpoles

I used Tadpoles as a teacher and as a parent. From parents perspective it was easy to use and understand.

Not sure if it was on their side or internet issues on our side. Had to cancel the service after paying monthly fees and it went unused.

Tadpoles - Notes

Tadpoles a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 75 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Tadpoles ?

Danielle
Director, Health Promotion (É.-U.)
Administration publique, 51–200 employés

Great parent portal!

Commentaires : It’s a great app for parents to keep abreast of their kids daily happenings. It’s easy to use, easy to follow and makes saving the cute pictures from their day a breeze.

As a parent, this app is very user friendly. I have multiple children and the organization of each of their updates and pictures makes it so easy to check in on their day.

Every once in a while the app won’t update for me right away when opening; occasionally getting stuck on a different day. Typically if I close it and open it up a little while later the issue resolves itself.

Joan
Executive Director (É.-U.)

We LOVE Tadpoles

Commentaires : We have been overall very pleased with Tadpoles as it is easy to use, efficient, and was a nice addition to our unique communication features

Tadpoles is easy to use, helps to get important information out to families, connect with staff and send photos and progress notes to families so they can see their children's activities, especially during the pandemic when parents are not permitted in the building.

There are no features that I can think of that leave me unsatisfied. Tadpoles was well developed and really is useful to busy teachers and administrators

Greg
Équipement et fournitures de bureau, 11–50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Steering Clear of Tadpoles - Do yourself the favor and use another option.

Commentaires : At this point, I rate tadpoles at the bottom of the tier for childcare operational systems. This should be easier to navigate, your staff should be knowledgable and be able to help with deleting duplicate accounts, updating access for the room devices, quickly change functionality when emergencies arise. This system boasts these functions, but they are unable to execute.

At this point nothing, the lack of support is mind boggling. The sales team was great and I felt very comfortable at first. Once I started having technical issues, the lack of support has made using this system virtually impossible. I have on numerous occasions reached out to be sent to voice mail and not receive a return phone call. From the onset, I was informed that I would be able to make changes and update passwords. This I can't do, I can't even check the user name and password for the devices I need to use the system.

The user ability of the center admin or overall center Director. I should be able to view the devices and staff, check or update passwords, delete duplicate child accounts, update staffing , none of this have I been able to do without having to contact customer support. When I do call for support, the support staff has numerously been unable to help. I am very unhappy with tadpoles and its support staff.

Construction, 11–50 employés

Every daycare should use an app

Commentaires : We used this when apps in daycares were very new to the market and I'm so glad it was available to us. We've really become used to the convenience and I can't imagine using a daycare without an app.

When friends are looking for new daycare centers I always encourage them to use a center that has an app and camera system. Tadpoles was great when my kids were babies because I knew exactly what went on throughout the day. As they got older I would read the entries and see the photos and it would give me prompts to encourage them to talk about their day.

I wish there was a way to easily export all of the photos and memories all at once.

Good beginner Childcare software

Commentaires : Tadpole is great to start usibg if you have never used a software in your classroom before. Definitely helps you stay more organized.

Tadpole allows you to digitally input everything from your students day in the comfort of your own classroom. With something as small as a phone, you can download the app and input their whole day. Everything from diaper changes to feedings and parents absolutely love it. It completely changed how I organized my classroom. We never had any problems uploading anything, which was amazing.

There are better softwares out on the market right now that allow you to do more with their app. More features so we stopped using Tadpole for this reason. Its a great beginner software, but we out grew it. You can't do as many admin features as other software inn the market.

Administration publique, 1 001–5 000 employés

Tadpoles is great!

Commentaires : I love this software! It is a wonderful tool to have for any daycare! It provides an easy way to keep parents informed without having to write it all on paper per student.

Tadpoles is used at my granddaughter's daycare. It is an excellent tool to see how your child did that day! It lists all the important information from the daycare to the parent or guardian.

There's nothing that I dislike about this software. It is a very effective way to keep parents or guardians informed!

Ted
Ted
Owner (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 51–200 employés

Pretty darn good.

Commentaires : smoother daily operations

Amount of content that can be stored for each student. I like the daily count and the historical info too.

Slow communication between tablets and server. Wish that new students populated faster than they do. We add new students, then there is a dupe once system catches up.

Taylor
Taylor
Registered Nurse (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

Tadpoles review

Commentaires : I really love this app. We have also used HiMama and I feel like that app is a little more personalized.

I love this app and the peace of mind it creates while my son is at daycare. It allows the daycare to give me updates, diapers, food eaten, and pictures.

I wish I could send messages back to the daycare with the app or give more personalized messages any time.

Édition, 51–200 employés

Supports + Creates a high level of family connection

The ease of use for both families and the childcare providers. It is a great tool in allowing teachers to quickly capture, update and share the most important information about a child's day with families.

Ann

Great communication tool

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Everything in one place. Can do attendance, curriculum, parent communication, and daily reports in one convenient app

It does glitch out on occassion App needs to be forced closed to restart

Executive Director (É.-U.)

Communication is Key!

Commentaires : Overall, I really enjoyed using Tadpoles and was very impressed. I think communication is KEY and a software program like this allows you to do that in the highest way. Your families will love you for it!

I used this software as a teacher in a classroom and it was by far the best thing in my classroom. Going from writing everything down on a clipboard, to being able to input things quickly and store them, was a dream. I was also with infants, so my parents that were using Tadpoles were mostly first time parents, and the ease and availability of communicating with them allowed me to do a better job and they fell in love with me/Tadpoles.

We would have issues with Tadpoles being "unavailable" and I'm not entirely sure if it was a connection issue, or a Tadpoles issue, but it would cause frustration with parents and colleagues.

Jennifer
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201–500 employés

Tadpoles

Commentaires : Benefits are ease of use and convenience. Great way to notify parents of what their child is learning, their day, and send them photos.

Great way to track attendance for childcare centers and get reports sent to parents.

When a child transitions to a new classroom, they show up on attendance for both classrooms for a week.

Conrad
Sales Representative (É.-U.)

I LOVE this software. I can now keep track of what my child is doing at all times.

Commentaires : Monitoring my child's life. This is such a lifesaver and it should cost triple what it does.

I love this software because it gives me a live look at what my child is doing at all times. I love te pictures they send you as updates. Make my day every time.

Nidia
SLP (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001–10 000 employés

Tadpoles and My Child

I enjoy seeing the pictures of my child, knowing what he ate and how much of it he ate. It is easy to use and I have experienced no difficulties with it in the past 19 months since I began using it.

The portion where you can communicate with the teacher sometimes does not work on the app.

Andrea
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2–10 employés

Awesome

I loved the easy of this program. Even when I no longer use it I know for a fact it is the best one I have used and wish I could have at my new company. I used this while working for Primrose

There was nothing I disliked about it, it was always easy to use.

Diana
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

Excellent tool for children updates

Live time updates; able to put in the child’s information before you drop them off. Saves time during drop off as the teachers would see all the notes in Tadpoles

Does not store daily reports from years ago

Services aux consommateurs, 10 000+ employés

Easy and Nice Looking

I like getting regular updates about what my child is doing. You can select getting an email or a notification.

Some of the settings are not as easy to figure out.

Pétrole et énergies, 501–1 000 employés

Great way to stay in touch with daycare

Commentaires : It was great!

Loved getting photos and updates from our kids teachers.

Seemed to be slow at times. But this isn’t a deal breaker.

Mandy
Mandy
VP of Sales (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement

User Friendly Software

Easy to use and compatible with Teaching Strategies, this is a huge feature for Head Start schools.

Would love to be able to attach an objective to the photo that are sent to parents. There should also be a mobile app for it!

Briana
Lead Teacher (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Highly Recommended

Everything!This changes the game,when it comes to parental education,n early childhood.It is a way to let your parents know what is going on at school, in real time. We used to update parents by paper,but this is so much cooler.We can include lesson plans ,daily transitions and even special notes .

I dont have any complaints.Tadpoles is a game changer.

Enseignement primaire et secondaire, 1 001–5 000 employés

Tadpoles

The best thing about this software is getting updates about your child's day. It gives you peace of mind when you cannot be with them.

With the child care center taking pictures and sending updates throughout the day, I worry that it could be a distraction from supervision in the classroom. This is not really a reflection of the software, but a result of using the software in a classroom.

ANGIE
Gestion de l'enseignement, Auto-entrepreneur

Childcare Tadpoles

Commentaires : Too complex to do simple task. But I do like the feature where you can choose a class.

You can choose a class. You are able to move kids easily in whatever classroom including yourself. You can keep an album of pictures.

Too many features to toggle back and forth. You can easily make a mistake. It's not easy to use and it too complex

Romelia
Directora de la Unidad de Estudios Básicos de la Universidad de Orientr (Venezuela)

Keeps me close to my son and his teachers!

Commentaires : It gives me organization and contact with the school life of my son

Allows me to stay informed in real time of my child's school day. Easy to use and is not so expensive

I really have no major complaints about this software. Although it is simple it works very well in my phone.

Tal
Manager (Philippines)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

Every parent would love this!

Can view your child's daily schedule, and social activities, and such, super cool!

Is there a way, I could get updated though throughout the day?

Kate
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great Tool for Daycare

Commentaires : Fantastic add on for our current childcare management system. Gives us real time staffing and enrollment with live reporting in 15 minute increments. Very intuitive! Great feedback from teachers, administrative staff and parents.