Effective Software!

Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Provenance de l'utilisateur
Note globale
Support client
Probabilité de recommander le produit :
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, it does most of what I need it to. I feel that it could do a better job, however, of making some tasks less time consuming.

Avantages: The web-based interface is nice since I can then pull it up on any computer and not worry about needing a license for all machines I might want to use it with.

Inconvénients: Some of the my daily tasks could be simplified. The processes can sometimes be a bit lengthy and monotonous. With simpler ways to do things, such as manage shipments, it would take me less time each day to get things done.

We had a bad experience with them and I know we are not the only ones

Publié le 19/08/2015
Former C.
Provenance de l'utilisateur
Note globale
Support client

Commentaires: They will nickel and dime you all the way through the process. They don't have a training manual so when you forget how to do something, they are going to charge you $200/hour to tell you again. They have an okay product but you will pay through the nose and will easily spend 6 figures to get up and running. You are also going to pay a minimum of $1,000 a month for support and Tech support is never available when you call in so you will have to wait until someone emails you back. The company is understaffed and too small to service their accounts. I think there are better options like PrintVis. I would recommend a SAAS model versus writing a big check and hope that you are successful.