15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur A2C Medical

En savoir plus sur A2C Medical

A2C Medical propose un des systèmes d'EMR (dossier médical informatisé) les plus complets et les plus unifiés pour les programmes thérapeutiques ambulatoires. Un seul système, un seul identifiant de connexion.

En savoir plus sur A2C Medical

The inability to create unique functions/exercises in the flow sheet.

A2C Medical - Notes

A2C Medical a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 31 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé A2C Medical ?

Erica
Erica

Clinic Controller in PT Setting

Commentaires : It is so easy to use and to get my paperwork done in a timely manner. I have really enjoyed using it.

I love the ease of use for the software - you don't have to be a computer whiz to use it or understand it. It's set up is perfect to creating everything I need for each patient.

Overall the software is great - the only real complaint is that with like all software it will have glitches but they get resolved quickly

Cathy
Director of Human Resources & Operations (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

Review of Clinic Controller: Therapy

Commentaires : The overall experience with Clinic Controller: Therapy is unparalleled. The system itself is intuitive, user-friendly, and makes training new employees a breeze. But what puts this software in a league of its own is the customer service experience its users experience. The team at Clinic Controller is simply amazing. The response time for issues, within work hours or outside of hours on an emergency basis, is typically within minutes, and is from someone who can quickly resolve our issue. Software availability is critical, and this software is dependable - we have been on the system over seven years and have never experienced an outage. Clinic Controller works extremely well for our 11 clinic practice. Moving to Clinic Controller has been one of the best business decisions we have made.

The Clinic Controller software is completely customizable, and is able to adapt to the unique needs of our practice. The software comes with a vast amount of "stock" reports, but custom reports are available to best suit our practice. I have worked with a number of documentation systems, and Clinic Controller is by far the most intuitive and easiest to train new employees on. We have had many therapists join our team after utilizing other leading software, and without exception, they prefer Clinic Controller.

Anything we have felt the system lacks has been addressed with software updates and/or customizations. The responsiveness to user feedback is outstanding.

Nina
Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Terrible customer service. Slow to perform updates.

Commentaires : Not a great experience. Slow to update and expensive compared to other, newer software systems. Don’t waste your time.

Liked that it is all in one integration of scheduling, billing, and medical record system. Can customize hot keys to retrieve info quickly and navigate quickly.

Expensive, slow to update. Updates that were promised never happened. Terrible customer service, will not respond to emails, slow to respond. I was sent an email from an employee unintended for me, complaining about my company as customers. Not professional.

Meagan
Physical Therapy Clinic Supervisor (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 501–1 000 employés

Clinic Controller

Commentaires : My overall experience has been pretty satisfying. Being the supervisor of 7 therapy clinics and the float, I need access to all clinics at all times, and Clinic Controller couldn't have made that any easier. It's much easier to assist in resolving issues if you are able to see what another person sees as they are explaining their issue.

I like the ease of access to reports that I use constantly throughout the day. I also like the amount of information that is visible when initially opening the case. The pop-up reminders regarding missing information and/or visit limit is EXTREMELY helpful in all areas, but specifically in regards to insurances and visit limits. I do like the ease of sending/receiving faxes since we utilize that feature CONSTANTLY. I had minimal training prior to the use of this program, but it is easy to figure out in your down time by navigating at your own pace to the different areas.

What I like least about this program is how many clicks it takes to navigate throughout for certain things. For instance, double clicking on an existing patient that is on the schedule in order to open their case would be an amazing addition to the program. That is the only thing I can think of that I would like to be changed.

Corey
clinic manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 51–200 employés

Any therapist can learn this in a day! Serious!

Commentaires : Clinic Controller has been so good for our clinics and making the day flow easily for all of our therapists. Home exercise programs have been able to be incorporated into the patient case and there are many options to import other data like operative reports or insurance information. It is an organized platform that doesn't give you excessive or multiple steps in your charting which is priceless!

Clinic Controller is so easy to use. It flows easily between daily notes, the schedule, cases, evaluations...it's all so easy to access. The flowsheets are user friendly and easy to navigate with search functions and the ability to put in your own information. Clinic Controller guides you but doesn't lock you in to only one choice on anything. I have trained multiple therapists (new and old) as well as students and everyone learns it in one day or less!

There aren't any fancy or cute icons if that's what you are looking for. There's not any wasted space on that stuff.

Leanne
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Review for A2C Clinic Controller

Commentaires : The customer service is second to none. I NEVER have to wait on hold, and every time I call I get a kind, professional, knowledgable person. Someone who I can tell is very experienced with the ins and outs of the software, and who is clearly within the 4 walls of the software business location. When I email support, or the 911-after hours support, I get a response within minutes. This has never been my customer service experience elsewhere, and it's one of the reasons I like working with them so much.

I love that I can customize many parts of it to the needs of our practice. From visit types to cancellation reasons, I can make the experience as basic or as customized as I wish.

Our clinicians have expressed that they would like the evaluation templates to be more intuitive, however they have made them work with great efficiency. The interface could use some updating, but it gets the job done.

Beth
Business Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Effective Clinic Management

Commentaires : Clinic Controller allows us to schedule and document with ease, paperless and efficient. The reporting capabilities allow us to manage not just the clinical side, but the business side of the practice.

This EMR has TONS of pre-built reports, but it is easy to customize reports if you need something that is not already on offer.

Learning to use it is not super-intuitive, but it's not hard, either.

Hayden

Clinic Controller Review

Commentaires : After the difficult initial integration of Clinic controller the program has been more much manageable. Overall a decent program, but takes awhile to get efficient with the functionality and functions

I enjoy the flow sheet portion of the software. The templates allow for therapist tailored exercises to be utilized quickly and easily

Steps are repetitive in the program which slows down ability to work efficiently. Eval docs and Flow sheet exercises should be able to be created from scratch. Program looks dated.

Andrew
Executive Manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

A2C Review

Commentaires : I enjoy it. It works easy and we are able to accomplish our goals using it.

I love the quick easy access to the software. I can change and update so quickly with patients and therapists schedules.

I feel like it is missing outside abilities like text messaging.

Candice

Clinic Controller: Therapy Review

- Easily find everything on a right click - Easy template design - Alerts for re-evaluation - Quickly can glance at importance case/patient information from charges and documentation -ability to have 2 tabs side by side simultaneously -Good communication system with co-workers

- Flowsheet is tedious to complete d/t multiple check boxes - Multiple tabs can be overwhelming - Initially takes a long time to learn the system

Cedar
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

Amazing customer service!!

Commentaires : I have loved my experience!! I have learned so much in the past few years on how to utilize the ins and outs of this software with the help of CSRs.

I love how ready and willing all of the technical support employees are. They have helped me really understand this program and use it to its extent. I have been very impressed with the timely responses for questions and incredible help their staff is willing to provide no matter how simple or complex the question.

I do not love how confusing the software is to change things and use it to its fullest extent. There is so much you can do with the program that I think a lot of customers are not utilizing. If there were more webinars or trainings I think that would help this issue.

Susan
OTR, Hand & UE Specialist (É.-U.)

Clinic Controller Good vs. Bad

Commentaires : Overall review - relatively easy to learn, efficient daily documentation and easy to send electronic communication to physicians to submit POCs/eval for signatures.

I like how the daily notes pull information from the flowsheet and it imports previous entries data (obj & subjective information) to allow quick and easy updates. I like how it prompts you to go through the steps to complete case entry. I like how templates are easy to create and modify to make daily documentation faster.

Sometimes there is difficulty billing an entry and it can be difficult to diagnose the issue unless you are a super user. As a staff therapist there are times we have to call for direction to determine the issue to make the correction.

Caitlin
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201–500 employés

Review of Clinic Controller for Physical Therapy

Commentaires : Great for maintaining compliance. Easy to fax documents and progress notes to physicians directly from the software. Easy to track patient progressions and changes in POC.

Detailed templates allow valuable and organized collection of patient information during evaluations and tracking progress in daily notes. Easier to review exercises and add specific functions when creating a POC. Allows for greatest compliance with rules of insurance and billing.

Difficult to navigate when first beginning to use the system because of all of the available functions. However, once you learn the system, it is great how much it will track for you. Easy to generate reports for tracking patient adherence and overall performance of the clinic.

SERENA
Admin (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

A2C

Commentaires : Our experience has been almost 10 years. It has helped us to move from a paper office to electronic. They provide great support with their product and are great to work with. We use it for electronic records and billing.

I appreciate the detail of software. The customer service is outstanding. If we ever need assistance we get immediate feedback to solve our issue. The are really easy to contact and super helpful. They are a great team. And they work to resolve updates in what we need to handle our daily volume and workload.

We would like the patient's history to be automatically updated to each case is the only thing.

Tami
office manager (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501–1 000 employés

user friendly software

Commentaires : My overall experience with Clinic Controller has been great. Whenever it needs to be customized or adjustments made to fit the business needs A2C can always make it happen.

I was introduced to this software over 9 years ago, very easy to learn and move around the program. Whether I need information specific to an individual or information on several patients I can find it with ease.

I don't have any cons at this time. The software is user friendly.

Kendra
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201–500 employés

Makes life easier

Commentaires : I have used this software for 6 years and they are always updating with new changes to better their use for the employee/companies using it. It just gets better and better - for a single facility or multiples - you cannot go wrong with this software!

customizable per user and per company, very user friendly, reports are easy and accurate, screen view is clear and easy to understand

There really isn't anything I don't like

Ken
PT (É.-U.)

Clinic Controller deficiencies.

Great for administration tasks and generating metrics. Can bring up statistics faster than you can generate a daily notes.

Not user friendly, when it takes at lest 10 mouse clicks to just to start a daily note not very efficient. Have used the system for 13 years and 5 upgrades that with each upgrade requires more steps to generate daily notes.

Stephanie
Billing Manager/Work Comp Coordinator (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

awful

Commentaires : An inadequate fiasco. From 2020 MIPS to customer service they are useless.

The ladies who work in the IT support department go above and beyond to sort out any problem, whether or not it is their responsibility.

It took years for them to update the system even to the point of adjustable font, and the graphics are basically from 1995.

Renato
Owner (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

Lagging in Innovation

Commentaires : Overall it was not a great experience. Since they were bought out, customer service and consistency declined. The staff were also not very professional.

Many reports available to track any metric you want. You can customize any report as well to find data you are looking to track.

Difficult to use and confusing to new users. No integrations which increased admin time. Very slow to perform updates to the software. We were promised certain changes that never happened at all.

Julie
physical therapist clinical director (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201–500 employés

Great Program

I love Clinic Controller. Out of all the systems I have used, this is by far my favorite. It is very therapist friendly and makes it quick and easy to write notes and do our billing. I would highly recommend it!

I can't find a negative. It is a great program!

Richard

The best EMR I have used

Commentaires : Clinic controller has allowed our clinic to easily transition new hires from clinic to clinic without loosing functionality.

The software is very user friendly and the features are logical and easy to utilize.

There are not any features that I dislike about this software.

Jarod
Clinic Director (É.-U.)

4 years into using A2C

Commentaires : Overall, my experience has been very positive and A2C is my favorite EMR for PTs.

The ease of writing daily notes, flowing forward from previous notes, and the ability to pre-load goals.

The inability to create unique functions/exercises in the flow sheet.

Pamela

My review

I love this software!!! It is convenient. I can fax, scan, attach, and receive faxes all in one place.

Nothing! It is so incredible. If I had one request would be it would send out an email saying you have received a fax.

Chesley
Clinic manger (É.-U.)

New use

It is very intuitive and the customization makes it top notch. It is very user friendly and easy to navigate

Overall redundancy on having to do a daily note when you document a initial evaluation.

Heather
Asst. Office Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 51–200 employés

A2C Medical Clinic Controller

Commentaires : Easily keeps track of scheduling and collections.

Ease of use is the best feature for the software.

I would like to see more customization available