15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur EHR YOUR WAY

En savoir plus sur EHR YOUR WAY

*********Plus de 10 utilisateurs uniquement******L'éditeur prend vos documents papier et crée une copie électronique conforme, complétée dans le dossier médical partagé.

En savoir plus sur EHR YOUR WAY

Non disponible

Non disponible

EHR YOUR WAY - Notes

4,9

EHR YOUR WAY a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 367 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé EHR YOUR WAY ?

Brenda
Brenda
Licensed Therapist (É.-U.)

Quick, easy and effective

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I find EHR Your Way to be easy to use, and it makes my life easier because of the reminders and shortcuts it has built in.

As a therapist, I find that its really quick and easy to write up my notes, keep documents organized and keep my treatment plans up to date because they give note and treatment plan reminders. I also like that your calendar is color coordinated so its super easy to tell which appointments are in person, online, new patients vs. existing, etc. Patients also give positive feedback about getting appointment reminders.

I do wish EHR Your Way gave reminders for when to readminister outcome measures in the same way that it gives reminders for outstanding notes and treatment plans. That would make it even better.

il y a 5 mois

Hello Brenda, Thank you for the review and Salma will reach out to see what you're trying accomplish with the reminders as we likely have a feature you're not using. Best, Jay

Karen
Adm. Support Manager (É.-U.)

Changed EHR programs to EHR Your Way

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Although the process is always daunting when changing EHR systems, our program is especially challenging as part of it is not insurance oriented. We provide a service for people who need to enroll in an impaired driving program. We had to create all system and forms to meet our needs to manage each person's progress. The EHR team made it as smooth as possible while implementing it.

The EHR team if very responsive and supportive through the whole process and especially once you are up and running and run into an issue. I also like how it includes all aspects needed for our profession. Once you know how to navigate, you can find what is needed. If not, the team will work on it to get it for you. For example, I needed to upload multiple documents to fax for various reasons and EHR made sure that was available to us. The team is willing to work on request that are "out of the box" from other companies, really meeting the "EHR YOUR WAY" as advertised.

It takes a while to learn all the full navigation (no help files). In fact, I am still learning features that I didn't know where there, however, if you submit a ticket, the team is FANTASTIC about one only explaining how to do something but also includes a step-by-step instruction to refer to.

le mois dernier

Hi Karen, Thank you for the review and with 73 programmers, we are the only EHR to make it YOUR Way! Best, Jay

Kenneth
Healthcare Administrator (É.-U.)

Buyer Beware – EHR Your Way's Sales Illusion

1,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : One of the worst examples of over-promise and under-deliver that we have seen in our 3 decades of owning and operating businesses. Though no way of knowing for sure, we believe their business strategy is to intentionally overcharge for creating non-refundable forms during the implementation phase while clients are unaware (our invoice was nearly $5,000 before we discontinued their ability of ACH withdrawals from our account). After realizing what was going on, we advised that we would not be using their EHR services and requested a full refund. They advised the creation of forms was non-refundable.

The sales presentations were well developed, professional, and created a deliberate illusion that this company was among the leading EHR vendors of the industry. Direct quote, “since the pandemic our team of software engineers has grown to over 90”. This was instrumental to our decision to contract.

What was not conveyed during the sales presentations was that their team of 90+ “software engineers” were independently contracted, foreign outsourced labor - credentials of which are unverifiable. We have since been notified that there are only two employees within the company, both conducting the sales presentations.

il y a 2 mois

Hello Ken, I'd like to clarify several issues with the claims in your review. Firstly, we currently have 73 programmers and have never mentioned that we had 90. Our entire employee count is approximately 150. Two, we own a wholly owned subsidiary in India which the vast majority of our employees are. This allows us to be the #1 vendor out of 153 for several years running by providing the best-of-breed software in the market at a price that agencies can afford. Third, our contracts explicitly states that form creation fees are non-refundable. We created 152 forms and only charged you $1,500 saving you $2,300. Your statement that we charged $5,000 is inaccurate and you still have an outstanding balance which we've written off. Lastly, it's unfortunate that we were unable to fulfill your automation expectations which no other customer has requested. We wish you all the best... Respectfully, Jay

Jonathan
Chief Medical Officer (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Finally a user-friendly EHR that I actually enjoy

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Without a doubt, the best part of EHRYW is the implementation team. They were an absolute pleasure to work with -- professional, reliable, responsive, accessible, and they listened carefully to our feedback and practice setup to design a program uniquely tailored to our practice. We genuinely enjoyed meeting with their team and working together to create something that our team now loves using and has actually made our lives easier, rather than being a drag like most EHRs.

Fully customizable, intuitive, straightforward yet plenty of available features and options, implementation team is fantastic (as below). I have used many different EHRs and all are adequate at best, many are terrible. EHRYW is actually great. We have a unique practice that we feared we'd have to fit into the rigid constraints of most EHRs, but EHRYW worked with us patiently and thoroughly to design a program that works beautifully for our practice, is easy and intuitive, and streamlines our clinical and administrative workflow. Please don't mistake my 5-star review for lazy grading or hyperbole; this is the EHR we hoped we'd find.

interface is not the *prettiest,* occasionally slow to load but I'm splitting hairs, better mobile functionality would be nice, like for all EHRs.

le mois dernier

Hello Jonathan, Thank you for the review. Please email support@ehrYOURway.com so we can make sure that you're on the newest mobile version of the website. Have a great day! Jay

Melody
Executive Director (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 201–500 employés

Best EHR I have used

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : I have personally used multiple EHR systems and this was the 2nd EHR system I have worked on the implementation team to convert the agency to use. The ease of conversation is indescribable. In addition to the ease of conversion, the billing part of this system is fabulous as well. We have so many billing rules and data reporting requirements that it seemed impossible to make it all happen. However, they made it happen and our billing reimbursement has gone up and our data reporting is almost perfect.

EHR YourWay is easy to use, allows patient portal access, and allows us to make changes and build reports ourselves. When we ask for major changes, they always make it work. They have never said "no", instead they have told us better ways to capture the data we need or they tell us they will figure out how to make it happen. And they do.

After using other EHRs, it is really hard to find something negative to say about EHR YourWay.

le mois dernier

Hello Melody, Thank you for the review and being part of our family for over 6 years. With 10,000 billing rules - you're definitely pushing us to the limit :) Y'all take care! Jay

LuAnne
Billing Specialist (É.-U.)

Billing and EMR review

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have no complaints to the operation of the system or the support.

There are a lot of additional features other than charting for therapists. Setting up electronic payers is easier than I've seen with other EMR software.

The language barrier can be difficult in the beginning but the willingness of the customer service support made everything so easy.

Hi LuAnne, Thank you for the review. Best, Jay

Steve
Psychotherapist (É.-U.)

EHR is Our Way

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : We were working with a cumbersome system prior to finding EHR Your Way. This EHR system was expensive, complicated, and tedious for our clinicians. EHR Your Way brought us into the 21st century.

EHR Your Way meets our needs because of its flexibility and customizable features. We knew we needed a good fit and that meant a custom fit for the EAP's we sponsor.

Clinicians do not appear to have any complaints or dislikes about our solution.

Hi Steve, Thank you for the review. Have a great day! Jay

Kristin
SVP Operations (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 1 001–5 000 employés

EHR Your Way has been a game changer

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Staff at EHR Your Way have been responsive and committed to ensuring the final product is exactly what we need to be successful.

the system was developed to meet our needs, its user friendly, forms are customized and it interfaces with our ancillary services

deploying a new EHR system is never without complications, EHR Your Way made it a simple as possible and our team was comfortable with the implementation process.

il y a 2 mois

Hello Kristin, Thank you for the review and we appreciate the new facilities! Best, Jay

Amy
Master Alcohol and Drug Counselor (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

EHR Your Way

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

EHR your way has been helpful in managing my case load. Scheduling feature is beneficial to use for organization and has a variety of options for scheduling. I benefit from the feature that notify you when you are scheduling in a blocked window, when there is a conflict, or any adjust that needs to be made. The documents are easy to find in the client chart. The team at EHR is supportive, timely with responses, and willing to provide verbal, visual, or whatever support is needed for someone to understand a task they need to manage.

I found it difficult at first to navigate a new system, and that was just me as a user. I think many professionals can relate to change in formatting but once I learned about EHR through trainings, I have found myself comfortable and adjusted to the program.

le mois dernier

Hi Amy, Thank you for the review and please email support in 30 days to take a look at a new version of our scheduler which provides multiview of open spots months out in an easy to ready format. Best, Jay

Tabatha
Clinical Counselor (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 51–200 employés

Solid EHR system for mental health

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : My experience with EHRYW overall has been positive 4 out of 5. There are many intuitive features that smooth my day as a clinician. I’m glad to use this software daily for our agency.

I like how EHRYW seems to grasp the flow and needs of mental health practice management. There is ease of access for clinicians for quick scheduling, quick progress notes, recurring appointments, etc. It allows a smoother daily charting and scheduling. I also really appreciate how we have been able to customize for our agency.

I would like for improvement of grammar especially when interacting with clients (e.g. email template for portal upload). I often catch grammatical mistakes in practice system. There are a few needed ways to continue smoothing out the process.

Nancy
Owner (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

Happy customer, using significant support for EHR

Commentaires : The clinical staff experience with the system is user-friendly and takes very little training to learn. Administrative staff also report that use is largely intuitive. When there are problems and new items to consider, which they’re always are, the EHRYW staff is extremely responsive in collaborating to resolve the issue and find the best way to accomplish our goals.

Happy customer, using significant support for EHR. The only other electronic record system we have used in our practice was free. I appreciate how well the EHRYW staff worked with me to customize our templates for clinical notes, billing, and practice statistics. I was shy about spending any money for note writing, but I am recognizing how very worth it this system is.

Of course it takes a lot of work to initialize any system, and this was no exception, especially since so much was customized to our particular needs and wishes. On the other hand, since EHRYW specializes in behavioral and addiction treatments, many of the assessments we use were already in the system and didn’t need to be re-created.

Thank you for the review, Nancy. Best, Jay

Hilton
MD and Co-founder of Miami Comprehensive Medicine Group (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Concierge Internal Medicine Practice

Commentaires : The team has been responsive, accommodating to our practices needs and taking the provider input when considering new features.

This is an extremely powerful EHR that is able to accommodate the needs of various specialties including internal medicine practice. The customer support team is excellent and is able to fully customize the product to your needs. Has a modular component with regards to billing that we does not use but have study done is very good. I love the ability to do everything within the EHR including prescribed, fax documents, email patient's, chart notes and review labs.

I would hope that they continue developing the phone application as it is extremely useful and able to accommodate E prescribing over the phone app. There are some features like visualizing previous notes and visualizing telephone call/sticky notes that are not yet available.

Alain
President (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Great EHR for Behavioral Health

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : It's been great. No complaints. Customer service is top notch.

Ease of use for therapists, google calendar compatibility, billing management is great, charting is simple and makes logical sense.

Sometimes the system has too many options for staff. Me, as a super user it is great, but sometimes staff can get overwhelmed with all the options and get lost trying to accomplish one thing.

il y a 5 mois

Hello Alain, Thank you for the review and please note that "the options" can be hidden for roles or even certain users. Connect with support to assist with this. Thanks! Jay

Ashley
Executive Director & Therapist (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 2–10 employés

Great Program

Commentaires : I have had a great experience with EHR Your Way overall. They have helped our fledgling agency jump into the 21st century and begin record keeping and billing with ease, all in one convenient cloud-based system that can be accessed confidentially on our computer rather than maintaining files on site. They have really helped transform the way we do business.

I appreciated the ability to design forms that fit for my agency and integrate them into the system. The system was comfortable to deploy, with the ability to contact when needing to troubleshoot. The employees are available to answer questions and always help me find the answer I need.

It would be beneficial to have the software set up to separate each episode of treatment for a client, so that only those documents from that program at that specific time interval could be visible. The program currently is not set up to separate by program and episode, only by program, which can get muddled with many admissions and discharges of the same client.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Ashley - please reach out to support@ehrYOURway.com to assist you with your concern about episode tracking which can be configured. Thanks, Jay

Nancy
Psychotherapist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, Auto-entrepreneur

Professional life is easier

Commentaires : Learning and using electronic health records on a daily basis has been satisfying and efficient.

All of my practice needs are taken care of in a logical, organized fashion. I don't have to spend a lot of time on repetitive tasks. Ease of use for scheduling, documentation and communication with colleagues and clinic admin.

Nothing important. I am impatient and sometimes the time it takes to populate a field is frustrating to me.

Cora
School Based Therapist (É.-U.)

Easy to manage

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : I have had some signature issues and calendar errors when initially starting EHR, customer service was helpful and fixed the issues immedately. The ease and simplicity of completing notes and charting has been pleasant.

EHR is very simple to use and mange. The notes are fast to complete and compliant.

Some scheduling issues with changing the calendar.

il y a 5 mois

Hello Cora, Thank you for the review and please note that we have 5 different calendar views. If you'd like to try out another one, please have your sys admin reach out to support@ehrYOURway to arrange. Have a wonderful New Year's! Jay

Sarah
É.-U.
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

So happy we switched

Commentaires : We are a small non-profit organization that provides substance abuse treatment, and we are still relatively new to the EHR world. We initially switched from our antiquated paper system to an EMR system in April 2014, however we were ultimately dissatisfied with the experience, as its functionality was primarily designed for a medical doctor's office.
After searching (via Capterra) for a new system and looking into price comparisons, EHR Your Way (EHRYW) was our top pick, without question!
EHRYW is *entitled* to bragging rights when it comes to customization - our workflow involved a slew of paperwork and various forms that were unique to our organization, and the EHRYW design team was able to meet all of our needs to make it as user-friendly as possible! We have a couple of staff members who acknowledge that they are slow to catch on to anything computer-related, but due to the customization promised by EHRYW, all of our digitized forms are comparable to fillable PDFs, and were very easy to learn.
Furthermore , it is worth mentioning that EHRYW was incredibly reasonable in their pricing, in contrast to other EHR/EMR systems that can cost insane amounts of money (and most of which our little non-profit couldn't possibly begin to afford). Now, as someone who often relies on online reviews prior to investing in anything, I am typically suspicious of any review that is nothing but glowing and unquestioning. Therefore, in the interest of being realistic, here is the "bad" of the system: We signed up with EHR Your Way in the midst of their transition from using a Remote Desktop application through Internet Explorer, to a web-based system through Google Chrome. As of this review, the transition of the system is still in place, so Google Chrome has yet to provide all of the features that are currently available through the original Remote Desktop design. So, until the system is transferred to Chrome in full, there are occasional bumps in the road. That said, this is to be expected with *any* EHR system undergoing such a transition, so we don't begrudge EHRYW for that reason. It's worth noting that the end result will be absolutely worth the wait, as the current Chrome user interface is an attractive, clean, and intuitive design. In short, I would say this is an ideal system, particularly for any medical/mental health provider looking to transition into an EHR system for the first time.

- Highly customizable forms, which makes for smoother transition from paper to digital (forms are essentially comparable to fillable PDFs) - The Chrome design is very clean and user-friendly - Rapid response from EHR Support when any kind of issue arises - Positive/friendly demeanor from support staff, both via email and conference calls - Design team is receptive to feedback from consumers, to make improvements to the system's design

- Not all features are currently available in the Google Chrome version, but they are still accessible by logging into the Remote Desktop application

Tracy
Site Supervisor/Therapist (É.-U.)

EHR Your Way is the way to go

Commentaires : We have had an excellent experience with EHR Your Way. The transition from our old software to the new was very easy. With any change, you will always experience bumps in the road but EHR Your Way always smoothed those bumps out quickly and with ease. I can't imagine going back to the old way of doing things now. EHR Your Way is the best change we could have made!

This software is very easy to use! We have some employees who do not have very good computer skills at all and they have been able to seamlessly transition to EHR Your Way and do not have difficulty with continuing to perform their jobs, stress free

We've been using this software for several years and it does so much more than any other software we've used. We are able to run reports, maintain EHRs, do billing, email confidentially, etc. When we have an issue and find that a report isn't giving us the info we were looking for, we simply call Customer Service and the problem is solved in a timely manner and we are able to get what we need. So if I have to select something I like least... autocorrect won't let me type EHR without changing it to HER :)

il y a 2 ans

Hello Tracy - The ughhhh, EHR auto-correct is an pain in the neck but it simply needs to be added to your browser "dictionary." Please email support@ehrYOURway.com for instructions on how to add this. Thanks! Jay

Shannon
Administrative Director (É.-U.)

EHRYW is the Lomi Way

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : As a clinic (large group), we are able to document all aspects of a client's visit - from intake to discharge. EHRYW makes it easy to create and complete progress notes, treatment plans, see client alerts, and get clinical decision support easier. EHRYW is a comprehensive EHR platform and we are able to streamline our operations.

HIPPA - Having a HIPAA compliant EHR Platform is essential. EHRYW has access control tools, encryption, and an audit trail. Appt. Scheduling - This is an essential part of our clinic's workflow, as it keeps our practice full and operational. EHRYW's appointment scheduling ensures that PHI can be accessed easily, enhances client care and the client experience. EHRYW's system provides increased efficiency, reduced errors, an enhanced client experience, and improved communication between our clients and therapists. EHRYW appointment management allows our Team to streamline and automate administrative tasks, that increases our overall ROI and output. Patient Records Management - EHRYW consolidates client records, appt scheduling, note documentation, and billing in one platform, this ensures that Lomi has everything we need at our fingertips. EHRYW offers secure access to encrypted records and automated backups, that guarantees the safety and integrity of the data. Document Management - Lomi is a mental health clinic and we must be able to manage an abundance of medical records and billing information each day. In addition, we are required to retain client medical records for a minimum of 7 years from the date of the client's last visit. EHRYW makes document management simple, increased productivity, eliminates human error (less paper), reduces our costs, improves client care and satisfaction, and increases security through audit trails. No More Paper - Lomi had paper records and typically they do not offer enough space to write down pertinent information. Paper records were lost. With paper records there was too much admin time with organizing and scanning. EHRYW eliminated this problem by allowing authorized users to enter everything electronically. With EHRYW we are able to build an audit trail, our information is backed up, it helps the therapist cut down on time spent doing administrative tasks, and BETTER for the environment (we reduced our paper usage and waste).

Language Barrier: The biggest obstacle/con is often the inability to understand Tech Support. Often times we struggle implementing new ideas/projects because there isn't a clear agreement on what to do or how to do it.

il y a 6 mois

Hi Shannon, Thank you for the review and please reach out if you need anything. Best, Jay

Jasmin
Primary Care Provider (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 201–500 employés

Not as great as ecw in my opinion, but has potential

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I think EHR has potential, but I much prefer ecw, as it is way more stream lined for providers and quick charting. I think you all should look at how they set up their EHR and try to copy that to some degree, as it is preferred by providers.

I like that the platform is user friendly and pretty self explanatory

- Have to double chart what in the medical history to what their current problems are, it would be nice if those translated over some how, or had the option instead of adding one by one -PL and new diagnosis don't correlate-No procedure note templates

l’année dernière

Hi Jasmin, Our support tried to contact you... To: EHR YOUR WAY Support <support@ehryourway.com> You wrote.... "Hello, I am not having any concerns currently, thanks. " Please contact me if you have any questions. Hi Jasmin, Thank you for the review and it sounds like your workflow isn't properly configured as EHR Your Way will be comparable to eClinicalWorks in documentation speed and auto-population. I'll have support@ehrYOURway.com have a Zoom with you to see what needs to be changed. Best, Jay

Cherie
Administrative Director (É.-U.)
Psychologie, 11–50 employés

A good choice for a large company

There were many shortcuts to get to where I needed to go and once figured it out was easier to navigate

Being a mental health focused company, rather than a medical office, the system was more complex than we needed and sometimes confusing to navigate.

il y a 2 ans

Aloha Cherie - Thank you for the review and we appreciated your patronage prior to the agency closing. While we have 17 medical specialties, keep in mind that we are 99% focused on behavioral health. Since you were with us for many years, we may have had you on an older EHR version where the user interface was more complex. If you get tired of basking in the Hawaiian sun and open up a new agency, please contact me and I'll waive your implementation fee. Be blessed! Jay

Lauren
Clinical Director (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2–10 employés

We love EHRYourWay!

Commentaires : Overall, our experience has been very positive. Taking the plunge into electronic charts was the best thing we ever did and has made our practice run much for efficiently! Any time we have questions or need customizations, EHR YW's customer service is kind and responsive. We look forward to using EHR YW for many years to come.

The best feature within this software is the ability to customize almost anything within the system! This made the transition from paper charts to electronic charst very easy for staff because we were able to model the EHR notes to look exactly like the paper version we'd been using for over a decade. The interface is also very user friendly; you can use it very intuitively from the start.

I can't think of much that I don't like about this system.

Bethany
Intake Specialist (É.-U.)

EHR Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Has been a good overall experience. Easy to use and meets our needs at the company

Ease of use, easy to navigate the system. Customer service helped to customize EHR to our needs

Inability to open more than 3 charts at a time

l’année dernière

Hello Bethany, Thank you for the review. Please note that you may open as many tabs or instances of Chrome to see essentially and unlimited number of charts. Best, Jay

Nicole
Program Director (É.-U.)

Behavioral Health EHR Your Way

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience has been very positive. The support is excellent and the organization of our records is very efficient!

EHR Your Way is very easy accessible and organized so that we can easily find and access needed information. It is a safe place for us to store our confidential patient information. The customer support at EHR is quick and efficient. I have had some inquiries that were quickly addressed and in a supportive manner.

It could be helpful for therapists to have a running list of active clients. They can still easily search clients, but having an active list could be helpful.

il y a 5 mois

Hello Nicole, Thank you for the review and we do have an active Caseload report that should have been added for you. The report is available for multiple locations if applicable and can be associated with waiting lists. I'll have support reach out and get this added ASAP. Have a wonderful week! Jay

Ely
Self Pay and Payroll Administrator (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201–500 employés

Very good Program

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : in my experience, ehr your way have improved our practice efficacy and work flow has been made easier

we are able to have all charts, medical notes and visits in one site, for easy access.

the refund are a bit complicated to process

il y a 5 mois

Hello Ely, Thank you for the review and please email billingsupport@ehrYOURway.com to set up a time to see how you're processing refunds. We have agencies who bill tens of millions a year so there is likely a more efficient way. Best, Jay