15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Omnique

Logiciel pour ateliers de réparation automobile qui fournit des services de devis, facturation, commande de pièces, gestion des stocks, etc. Lancez-vous.

En savoir plus sur Omnique

Dashboards and workflow management are extremely limited.

Omnique - Notes

3,7
4,0

Omnique a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 20 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Note du produit

Note du produit

Pays

Pays

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Omnique ?

Dave
VP Operations (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2–10 employés

Omnique Software Review

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : My experience with Omnique software has been outstanding in all regards. I have worked with other software companies in other industries and this company by far and away is one of the better ones to work with. One thing to note is I am not from the auto, truck business and the help team has been very supportive of me as we have worked thru various issues in helping me understand this software.

I like the fact that user help is very responsive to my questions, issues. The help team is very knowledgeable and have help me after the initial setup to how the data works and what reports to use to to help grow our business. I also like the fact that the developers are also very responsive to ideas to improve upon the software package. We also have no down time with this software.

The initial setup could have been better, however the help teams fast responses have far more than overcome the initial setup and understanding of how the software works.

Réponse de l'équipe de CSB Technologies Inc.

il y a 6 mois

Dave - thanks so much for the review. Our team is constantly tweaking their onboarding and training process to get things right for our customers. I'm glad that you were able to work with the team so well. Thank you for your business!

G. Frank
G. Frank
Manager (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Omnique is worth considering and is constantly improving

Commentaires : Omnique was a great improvement over my previous software. It has made us more effecient, saved us money from vendors by on line ordering, and allowed us to implement pricing matrixes within the program.

What I like about the software is that it was relatively easy to learn and I have always been able to reach technical support when I have needed to do so. I like the fact that we have the ability to message customers from within the program. It also populates vehcile information from either license plate or VINs through CarFax. This saves time and provides useful repair history.

I do not like having to go through multiple windows to check parts pricing from different vendors. It also does not generate a specific closeout procedure to go through although you can accomplish the same results.

Deatra
Service Accountant (É.-U.)
Automobile, 51–200 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Not suitable for big car lots with service departments

Commentaires : It has been an ongoing battle to get issues with the program fixed and we are only 5 months into using it. I do not understand how this program could be used by so many shops and none of the many, many issues that we have found never been addressed before.

I cannot think of one thing that I like about this program.

The reports are awful. The steps it takes to complete anything is way too time consuming. You have to hunt and dig for information.

Jorge
SM Service Foreman (É.-U.)
Automobile

Wanted to commend Omnique on their version 5 of the shop management software.

Commentaires : The program is saving me time and once some more things are dialed in, will streamline my front line make ready procedures.

It is a very dynamic program, that once it is set up, will allow you to build a complex ticket in under a minute! If you are building a ticket with something new and realize you need to have it set up, boom! you can just adjust and increase future productivity.. Another good thing is the self populating vehicle and customer information. All together, the program is saving me time and once some more things are dialed in, will streamline my front line make ready procedures. Thank you for your online help also, it is super convenient and helpful.

The parts interface could use some improvements to be able to compare vendor prices easier. Passing customers/vehicles from iDMS could be faster.

Darryl
Service Advisor (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2–10 employés

Service Advisor

Commentaires : Omnique is a fantastic program with a fantastic team standing behind it. Simple, easy to use, affordable & intuitive. They listen to their customers and make proactive changes to their system. Can't wait for their official cutover to the new HTML5 design. Big thanks to Kris, Erik, Greg, & all the others at Omnique who make it happen. You've changed the way we do business!

Clean, intuitive design with a fantastic team behind it.

Current version is a little slow, but I've seen the new version and I know it will be speeding up very soon

Joe
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Plain and simple... YOU NEED THIS SOFTWARE.

Commentaires : This software has reduced my overhead by eliminating servers and leveraging equipment I already had. I am a workaholic and because this software is web based I can use it anywhere. Even on vacation if I need to ship out a quick quote and don't have anyone available to do so. I have saved thousands over Mitchell and all data. Ps you can add customer cars just by getting their plate number and it vins the car for you. No more fat fingering. I have used this software for a couple years and it keep getting better. The customer service is spot on and friendly and knowledgeable. I would like to see Mitchell do that.

JOHN

Remotely Stupendous!

Commentaires : Highly recommended especially for an owner that has multiple shops; or one that wants to monitor from home, or on the road.

The main reason I bought this service was that it was the only automotive shop POS system that could be operated remotely. It's Internet based, so they can update new features overnight without the hassle of loading software on every terminal.

Not really any that I can think of. Anytime we come across an issue, or suggestion, they implement in the next upgrade which is seamless for the user.

Eric

Great Software @ a Affordable Price

Commentaires : As a first time small business owner and after trying a few software's, the help I have been getting from Omnique's Account Manager ( Monique Mondragon ) has been amazing , I did not think I would find an affordable software that would help me start this new stage in my career that would include an exceptional customer service , but after using Omnique for a few months I'm glad I decided to stay with them, even though I'm still learning how to take fully advantage of this software,I knowing that I got room for expansion within the software makes it even better.

Dan

Very Happy With Omnique

Commentaires : High marks overall - thank you Omnique!

As an owner & user, having a web-based applciation is a must. The ease of use for one shop and multiple shop to be viewed aggregately is fantastic. My service staff and technician staff can use it just as easily. I find it very uncommon how open the development staff has been to implementing recommendations that are beneficial to all.

Not any worth mentioning

Pierre

The best Software

Commentaires : Omnique is the best software system on the market, you can access the software from any location. I operate a repair garage and car dealership, from my dealership office I can see all the repair order and all the statements without going to the garage.
The software Is very easy and friendly to operate. I recommend this software to any size garage.
Pierre Chelala
Masters Auto Sales
Cleveland, Ohio
216-458-3103

Matthew
Matthew
CEO (É.-U.)
Automobile, 201–500 employés

Omnique is a stable product that works well with iDMS

Stability. It works like it's supposed to. The software is a bit dated and limited on features, but the core functionality is rock solid.

Dashboards and workflow management are extremely limited.

Fritz
Operations Manager

Awesome system!!

Commentaires : I have been very impressed with the customer service and help in learning, training my managers. I appreciate the listening to ideas and actually working to implement them. I would recommend this system to anyone in the industry. It is the next BIG thing in my opinion.

Mike

Omnique Shop Management Software

Commentaires : Omnique is definitely the easiest to use and I love the text messaging and parts ordering features. Thanks a lot guys!

Omnique is super easy to use and works great for making RO's. I really like that I can log in to my shop from anywhere.

None really

Shop Owner (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Really great software and easy to use.

Commentaires : Omnique was really easy to get started using. Since I access it from the internet I dont have to worry about what is installed on my computers. And as a small shop its a great price. I only pay for what I need.

Joe
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Wow! does exactly what it says... and more!e!!

Commentaires : Ive been using the system for a year already and am more happy with it then ever! Great customer service Ina rock solid system that has had zero down time. I can access it anywhere on as many computers at once. Super! One of the best investments we've made.

Matt
Tech

A good program

Commentaires : the program is very nice to have in the shop. It can be a little tricky but the omnique staff is just great; escpecially #Monique. with every month and every change it gets that much better.

Eric

Great Software!

Commentaires : Great online Service Shop software! The only con is I wish it was fully compatible with Safari but Firefox will do for now. Other than that, no complaints!

R

Great system

Commentaires : The support staff is great (Monique Mondragon) she gets back to you promptly and assist in any way she can . The system is great .

Alton

Could not ask for more

Commentaires : Could not do business with out this, I can remotely monitor and aid my business from 1000 miles away.

Adam