15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Aplos

Un logiciel conçu pour les organismes à but non lucratif et les églises avec des fonctions de comptabilité de fonds, de gestion des contacts, de suivi des dons, de reporting, etc.

En savoir plus sur Aplos

Integration with PayPal was really nice, also the capacity to create and send emails to donors.

The lack of social media management and it does not integrate well with some of our fundraising softwarew.

Aplos - Notes

Aplos a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 181 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Aplos ?

Brandon
Brandon
Organizing Pastor (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2–10 employés

Simple and easy, but with advanced features for those who need it.

Commentaires : We began using Aplos as a brand new church. They helped us every step of the way as we grew - absolutely stellar customer service! We still don't have the complexity that some larger churches do, but every time we have needed to add something, the capacity has been there. The one exception was the lack of payroll integration, which I understand that they are now adding but we have not used yet. What I love about the product is that it is easy for us who are new to accounting to use, but also robust enough that our treasure (CPA) is able to use it in more complex ways.

Cloud-based Accounting with multiple user accounts makes it easy to keep finances updated. Clean, simple, straight-forward layout makes use easy. Super-responsive customer service are always there when you need them. Bank integration makes it easy to import transactions. Contact management. Reports are quick and easy to generate with customized data. Ability to connect to online-giving.

At the moment we are unable to link families within the contact management system. There are awesome graphs and charts on the dashboard, but unfortunately they do not have a lot of customization options or the ability to easily export.

Crystal
Finance Manager (É.-U.)

Aplos is a lifesaver!

I like that there is great customer support and easy to understand tutorials and instruction. The team there is always helpful, quick to respond, and so patient and kind. Although I can find the help I need online most of the time, I like to talk to a real person on chat or on the phone.

There are so many types of reports for a newbie to understand that sometimes it can be a little bit overwhelming.

William
Executive Director (É.-U.)

Very Difficult and Complicated, With Poor Tech Support

Commentaires : Not good. I need help, and the support never provides help that works.

Had potential for non-profits vs QuickBooks

Bank integration does not work. I've used QuickBooks for non-profits, with integration that works fine. In Aplos, what shows up in Aplos doesn't match what the banks say. Tech support answers fairly quickly, however, they come up with all kinds of solutions that don't work. And different people will offer a different solution. None of them work. Then they drop it leaving me hanging. I may go back to QuickBooks which once you get a few words down (business terms vs non-profit) it is actually quite easy, and more dependable.

Réponse de l'équipe de Aplos

il y a 4 ans

Hi William! Thank you for your feedback, and I'm sorry to hear of the trouble you've had concerning bank integration. You also mentioned using QuickBooks instead, so if you don't mind I'll briefly speak to both. QuickBooks creates and maintains its own bank integration feature, whereas Aplos has a partnership with Plaid and Finicity, which are industry leaders in the space. Plaid and Finicity both connect with the financial institutions and pass the information back to Aplos. We have very little control over the information received. However, we do have a great relationship with both partners, and consistently work with them on improving the experience for our customers. As for using QuickBooks, this may be a better fit if you do not need Fund Accounting and donor management. Our Customer Success Director, Alex Acree, will be reaching out personally to help troubleshoot the bank integration issues you're seeing. If you have any other questions or feedback please let us know.

Rod
Development Director (É.-U.)

Great Fund Accounting Product integrated with a weak CRM

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Love / hate. Great for the accounting side, frustrating on CRM side

The fund accounting product. It works well, but can use some more reporting flexibility

The CRM platform was added to this fund accounting system. Great idea, but obviously not designed by anyone that has actually done donor management. A good example is there is NOT an easy way to produce an acknowledgement letter for a donation or invoice(pledge) payment. CRM 101?

Steve

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Easy to use software that works

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : This past year (our first year with Aplos) has been the best year of my so far 6 year journey as Church Treasurer.

The fact that I have never been trained as an accountant, combined with this software's ability to teach me as I use it, makes a sometimes thankless and daunting task something I can look forward to.

I wish that the expense account info would print on the checks 2nd and 3rd part automatically. This is especially important for payroll. There's no way a small church can afford to pay another vendor to handle payroll, but it's vital that any pay check I issue contain info on the amounts deducted (social security, state and federal taxes, etc) be printed on parts 2 and 3 of the business check. Aplos currently does not do this while even Quicken does at much less cost.

Laura

From QuickBooks Online to Aplos

Commentaires : From the initial inquiry to day to day activities, the Aplos team has been a great support. They are quick to respond and guide us with the different features. Very refreshing!

Aplos is easy to use and I appreciate the Fund Reports and the Budgeting Reports. Learning the software was very easy and there are a number of help topics to assist you. Today I ran into a snag and used the chat box and received an answer back very quickly. Aplos has always be very responsive to any inquires.

It would be nice to have more reporting options. What is there is great, however it would be helpful to have some more analytical reports for number nerds like me. Also 1099 reporting.

Brent

Aplos Great Product Unfortunately Overpriced

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : It started out great, but we left Aplos not because they have a bad product but because they priced themselves out of the market. Raising prices 300% in a year. We found another solution with equal service at significantly lower cost.

We started on Aplos for the accounting features. It was easy to setup and matched the way we did accounting at our church. It was easy to make entries, and record donations all in one place. Customer service was great.

Over time features were gradually removed or moved to higher and higher priced tiers. Budgets, have to pay more. Want more users pay more. More contacts pay more. They added more and more features that were of no use to our church and kept raising the cost.

Bud
Assistant Treasurer (É.-U.)

Faith Baptist church use of Aplos

Commentaires : Cannot say enough about the excellent support (Especially from [SENSITIVE CONTENT]and his team) making the transition to Aplos in the middle of our year and the quick response during the process and afterwards.

Time savings, ease of use, great support available and easily understood. Wonderful training session and tools available at your fingertips.

Could use some more flexibility in tracking give and particularily break down of givers and amounts for real time reports.

Dina
Director of Development (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Great Product for Non Profits!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Great. We love Aplos and it solved a lot of problems we were having before we finally found it!

So easy and intuitive to use and they have free customer service so you can always get help.

No grant management system and no auction software.

Jeffrey
Jeffrey
CEO & Chief Consultant (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

great improvement over prior system and failed go-live

Like the pure fund accounting which was not in our prior system. Like that this is SaaS and not software we need to purchase. Compared against another ChMS we attempted to implement this is a hands down better solution.

There is nothing that I like least. The implementation did take a little longer but it was complete and we needed to convert years worth of data. And since v5 was a mess it is understandable.

Debra
HR Administrator/Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 11–50 employés

New to Fund Accounting

Commentaires : I do not have another Fund Accounting Software to compare Aplos to, but I can't imagine that anyone could offer better Customer Service. They are very helpful, and help resolve issues. This would be a number one reason for using Aplos, not knowing if other companies provide the same level of Service...I can't say if they are the best, but they are very helpful.

I really like the Reconciliation process...it is simple to understand and works perfectly. I value the support that Aplos provides. I am new to Fund Accounting, with NO experience at all, but I have been with Aplos for over a year and they are always willing to take the time to help me figure out how to fix what I didn't understand and a good way to proceed.

I am unhappy that I cannot find a Vendor to do a new A/P Entry..instead have to scroll thru pages to find the one I'm looking for, a simple search would suffice. I also find reporting to be a bit confusing....it is not intuitive...it sometimes takes several steps (that are not obvious) to get the report I need. Additionally, I believe that the price per month should include a second user, for dual control purposes, for instance a second person to do Bank Reconciliations.

Paul
Owner (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Perfect fit for Churches

Written for churches by individuals from church/nonprofit world. Training webinars and videos are excellent. Customer service is quickly responsive. Best I have used in 30 years

No obvious short comings. They are continuing to develop the product and partnering with other products integration

Matthew
Executive Director, Finance (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 5 001–10 000 employés

Your solution partner for accounting.

3,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Aplos is an accounting software that combines an easy-to-use interface and the power of a robust accounting engine to elevate your business.Aplos makes running your accounting fast, simple, and secure. Users can track their finances and make proactive decisions by analyzing their current and historical data.Aplos provides a variety of unique features, including: A state-of-the-art accounting engine, Customizable dashboards, Multi-currency support.

Aplos is a new company that is in the process of moving into the accounting industry. Aplos is a membership company designed to help companies like yours manage their membership programs. Aplos offers a wide variety of solutions that can be customized to meet your company's needs.

Overall interface quality could be improved a bit, I didn't see any other problems.

Richard
Pastor (É.-U.)

Pricey Product with Shallow Slate of Features

Commentaires : I hoped this would be a good solution for our needs, but it is a very expensive non-solution to even basic church management and accounting needs.

It is online, and mostly attractively put together. The support is integrated into the interface. It is available through most any computer with a web browser.

It is not a robust accounting system. For example, there is no way to track a group of Memorial Funds within one overall Memorial Fund. They offered suggestions for work arounds to this, but the general response for this and most other questions I had was, "Unfortunately, we don't do that." They claimed on their marketing materials that you could track attendance at various worship services, but you manifestly cannot do that. The response when I called to find out how was some complicated group setup with needing every person to join the group through a conformation email (even though about half my church doesn't have or actively use email). Eventually the support person admitted that while their marketing did seem to indicate you could track attendance easily that, "Unfortunately we don't do that." There is some possible checkin system being developed, but that still would leave basic church membership functions non-existent. They are more expensive than other systems available that actually do these functions.

Dr Rev Brian
Executive Director and CEO (É.-U.)
Organisme social ou civique, 2–10 employés

Aplos Software Review: Why it's the best Software for Small Non-Profits

Commentaires : I would recommend it to anyone who needs both an accounting and donor management solution for their non-profit organization.

A complete package that handles both your accounting needs and donor management needs. Is very affordable. Aplos has a program for new non-profits that makes it even more affordable. Has a program that does email marketing for you and collects emails thus building your donor base. Lets you design online web pages to post. Form 990 Reporting. Excellent Customer Service and will schedule regular calls with you to train you on the software. However it's easier to use than QuickBooks. Directly links to your checking account so that your balances are updated continuously. Takes online payments through WePay Can manage up to 5000 contacts. Contribution statements emailed to your donors. Can Integrate with Paypal

Bev
Finance Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Very disappointing! Instead of trying to be all service system, they should focus on accounting.

Commentaires : Understanding flow of fund accounting.

Nothing to say. Dashboard is nice, if the data is correct and updated. Report lists looks good if it functions.

Ongoing problems, month after month, in many areas. Then the response time to get problems resolved is unacceptable and you are stuck in their hands until it works in their schedule. They have spent more time focusing on adding modules then on working the bugs out of what they already have. How disappointing. They could be a great fund accounting system if they didn't try to spread into areas they are not equipped in such as donor software. They develop updates and implement them without knowing how it could impact the user and the users data that is imported through an API. Just started with at at the beginning of 2017 and am already considering looking for another software.

Vickey
Accounting Firm Owner (É.-U.)
, 2–10 employés

Aplos is Great for Churches and NonProfits

Commentaires : Even with the bank integration issues with some of my clients and the lack of apps that connect, I still highly recommend this awesome accounting and donation tracking software!

I love the simplicity of using Apolos. It is a great choice for non-accountants! I love the "tags" for tracking fundraisers, programs, projects, etc.

Not very applications integrate with it such as Hubdoc and Bill.com that I use with my bookkeeping clients. I also have some issues with the bank integration.

Billy
Church Treasurer ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great Church Financial Software

Commentaires : After looking at several other church financial software products, we decided on Aplos Software and are very satisfied with the product. It meets all of our needs.

Aplos software is simple to use and the fund accounts can be easily customized and updated to fit your churches budget categories. Great for volunteer church treasurers. You don't have to be an accountant to use this software. After populating the people management tool and the account set up, all you have to do is enter contributions and maintain the check registry. All of the calculations are performed for you and the reports are built by the software. The reports in the report tool can be downloaded into excel or pdf and used to build monthly treasurer's reports or other budget statements. At the end of the year simply download the contribution statements report, hit print, and you are done. The cost is very affordable compared to other products. The customer service and technical support are outstanding.

We have had some compatability issues with Internet Explorer 9 in regard to downloading reports. However, the technical support folks at Aplos were quick to respond with a fix. We are a small church so I'm not sure if it would meet all the needs of a larger church. Aplos is expanding their capabilities.

Jim
Treasurer ()
, 2–10 employés

Bank integration weak and unreliable; 990 limited to EZ only

Commentaires : This software has a long way to go before it can compete with alternatives whose bank integrations are solid and reliable.

SaaS architecture enables access from anywhere; the accounting is flexible; there are promising IRS 990 features, yet limited to just the EZ.

Bank integration is inconsistent and does not work for PayPal; does not offer WePay; even for mainstream banks the integration is unreliable. I worked with their support and developers for more than 6 months to some small success ... that was 30 days later lost. To this day the PayPal integration simply does not work, and both customer support and corporate leadership are SILENT and unresponsive.

Sam
CEO (É.-U.)

Best Fund Accounting Software for Small Non-Profit Organization

Easy set up. Easy to use. Easy to train new bookkeepers. Processes online donations without a hitch. Our clients like our Aplos reporting. Easy transfer of data previously used on QuickBooks.

Need to be able to integrate with more apps.

Melissa
Administrative Director (É.-U.)

Mostly love Aplos

Commentaires : I have had a good experience with Aplos. There are a few things that seem a bit clunky, inefficient and I've asked about changing those. Other than that, it's been great!

Easy to use

A few inefficient things (can't hide funds so you don't see them on all of the reports)

Carmen
Secretary / Treasurer (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2–10 employés

[sensitive content hidden] was great with helping me to set up my website in Aplos!

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I have had a great experience building my website, but my fund accounting is all messed up (I think). I would like to have an Aplos manager call me and provide some help.

The customer service I received from [sensitive content hidden] on the website builder in March 2023. Prior to that, the customer service I have received is challenging since most of your customer service reps do not know much about accounting.

My difficulty in getting someone to help me with the accounting side of the software. Please call me at [sensitive content hidden] as I still need help with this.

Richard
Executive Pastor (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 51–200 employés

3 Months with Aplos - AMAZING PRODUCT

Commentaires : Having a complex ministry required a product that could match our ministry model. Aplos has been fantastic from the very first interaction with sales to recently calling support. Every person is committed to the product and taking care of the customer. We could not have been more happier with the switch to Aplos. State of the art and exactly what we needed! This product is AMAZING!

Super easy to use, the reports are clean and not cluttered, it gives you confidence that your accounting is spot on!

Nothing. I have zero cons with using Aplos.

Drinda
Program Coordinator (É.-U.)

Great software for non-profits

Commentaires : Good experience.

There are many useful features in Aplos to assist non-profits in daily operations, events and donor management.

Needs better sign-up process to elicit and track volunteers.

Thomas
Director ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Aplos Software Simplifies My work

Commentaires : I recommend this product to any small church group or any non-profit organization that depends very much on untrained volunteers to help with the office. Try it out, you'll see the ease of use and the benefits of having multi-users having access from several computers makes it very nice to use.

I have found Aplos Accounting Software to be simple to use and a great help to us in our organization. I am responsible to pay the bills while the secretary in the office is the one who inputs our deposits and book sales revenue. I can look at the accounting books from anywhere in the world and can make decisions concerning making payments or purchases from anywhere while the office can print out the checks and input the sales. It is as easy to use as my checkbook check register at home and produces reports and database inquiries very easily. Thanks Aplos! I just deleted Quickbooks from my computer, never to go back anymore. Please keep the add-ons coming.

I am not finding much to complain about yet. It is working very well for our organization.