• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Console Cloud

World-class trust accounting + intelligent property management workflows. Manage your portfolio with fewer systems and less hassle.

En savoir plus sur Console Cloud

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Console Cloud ?

Stef U.
Licensee (Australie)

Console Cloud

5 l’année dernière

Console cloud is an user friendly cloud based program that all my staff members use without issue. I like the fact that I can login outside of the office and get quick answers or complete necessary work like owner disbursements or end of month close, without having to come into the office or contact my administrators to complete duties for me. The team are constantly upgrading and tweaking changes to the system and processes to make things easier and more time efficient. The development team were also very efficient during the times of covid to make adjustments to the program to accommodate no in home routines and whilst others may have had to subscribe to other programs; console created an update allowing tenants to complete virtual inspections directly from the app

There honestly isn't anything that I like least about the program. Little tweaks here and there I could recommend, but nothing that I would state I don't like.

l’année dernière

Thanks so much for your glowing review, Stef. We are so glad that you and your staff find Console Cloud user friendly.

Tim H.
Manager (Nouvelle-Zélande)

Life is good

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : The software is excellent and provides great functionality.
Easy to use, regular enhancements. And the support is exceptional.

Mate. It is so intuitive and easy to use.

There’s nothing I don’t like. So I can’t answer this

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Tim. We are so glad to hear that you love Console Cloud as much as we do!

Gemma F.
Associate Director of Asset Management (Australie)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Don't purchase this software!

1 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Appalling. Worst customer service I have ever encountered, non-existent technical support, data migration was so poor we had to delete the platform altogether and revert back to the Console Gateway system. Even after that happened Cloud still generated an incorrect invoice run to all our tenants causing chaos and confusion. DO NOT PURCHASE THIS SOFTWARE!!

Within the very brief trial period it appeared the functionality would have advantages over the Gateway system - it didn't. There is nothing I like about this software.

I don't even know where to start. The migration performed by Console was an absolute mess. We lost much of our data, our trust reflected incorrect balances across our owners and creditor accounts, we lost all our building structure set-ups. Our databases were not functional after the migration and Console support was non-existent. Our "On-boarding Specialist" had very little knowledge, would take hours to return our pleas for assistance and wouldn't even provide a contact phone number. He answered none of our questions and offered no assistance of data entry help to re-enter all the missing tenant charges he assured us would carry over. I asked for management to contact me to escalate our issues but still a week later nobody has contacted me. We ended up having to ask them to delete the platform altogether and revert back to Gateway - which then involved all our own data entry to ensure the transactions performed in Cloud were up to date in our old system. The whole process was an absolute joke, terribly unprofessional, zero support and a complete waste of time.

Susan J.
Building & Asset Manager (Australie)

The Best Property Management Software on the Market

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have been part of the Console Cloud experience right from the beginning as one of their beta testing sites. The experience as been absolutely amazing to contribute ideas and suggestions to help them create a program that is truly designed for property management to streamline repetitive tasks, increase efficiency and provide a far better service to our clients. The support from the Cloud team is consistently outstanding.

The workflows make keeping track of each property at any given point accurately recorded. Cloud has streamlined the repetitive steps of property management by integrating with other software programs which saves an incredible amount of time. It is so user friendly, easy to learn and new features are being regularly released. I couldn't look after my Properties, Landlords and Tenants to such a high standard without Console Cloud backing me up.

I would love to have the ability to attach a photo of my Landlords and Tenants to their file. This would give a much more personal connection to enhance a more positive experience of our property management style. I do miss having the selection tool bar fixed to the left hand side of the screen for ease of moving from one application to another.

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Susan. Were so glad to hear that your experience with Console Cloud has been so positive.

Rebecca T.

My Console Cloud Experience

5 l’année dernière

The system is very easy to use with information provided in a logical format, and updates/improvements are happening constantly. I like that as a user, I am able to submit an idea on a forum (Cloud Feedback) where other Property Managers and users can see my suggestion and add comments on how it would also improve their experience. It is great to be able to see others have the same idea or have thought of something that will make my life as a Property Manager easier. The developers are able to see why we are requesting certain things and can how popular a slight change would be. I really feel as the end users, we are being heard.

Improvements on filtering information would be about it however I'm pretty sure there are plans to improve the requirements here anyway.

l’année dernière

Thanks so much for your review Rebecca - thanks for participating in our user feedback, and yes a lot of your suggestions are in the works - stay tuned.

Tammy V.
Principal (Australie)

Why I Chose Console Cloud

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : If I have had an issue to service is quick to respond and resolve. I love the webinars. They give you an insight to what is coming up, how to use it, and highlights the new features which you don't always have time to discover on your own.

From a property management view point it covers effectively to day to day functions of a property managers daily roll making it clear and easy to keep on top of the work load which is what I love about it.

From a business/owner point a view the ease to obtain information on the performance of your business is a little deficient. Having said that since starting to use Console Cloud some 16 months ago it has improved great which is a credit to the team as they have listened to the feed back.

l’année dernière

Thanks so much for your kind words, Tammy. We hope that our new Insights Plus feature will help you obtain better information on, business performance.

Lily N.

A great decision

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Time efficiency by using the workflows. The yardstick survey is also a game changer for us and has lead into a new growth focus period. Overall we are so happy we made the decision to change from gateway to cloud.

The integration process was easy. Learning the program was easy - we were worried with having to work from home what this would mean for us however it was still a dream! The workflows are a game changer - especially for lease renewals. I love that it is constantly upgraded.

Rent calculator - however I understand this is in the works so another positive really!

l’année dernière

WE are so glad to hear that you had a positive experience switching from Gateway to Console Cloud. Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Lily.

Kaitlyn S.
Department Manager (Australie)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Revolutionary, the real deal tech

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Console Cloud has been instrumental in shaping the business we have today, we successfully rode out the COVID19 business lock down, their software has enabled our office to work remotely, provide assistance, update our clients 24/7 and has helped ensure all staff members use the "right" templated communications.

Console Cloud has not disappointed our office, the workflow automation, their response to feedback, implementation and the fact you can pick up the phone and get software help is the reason why our office choose Cloud.

As with all new things, for any person - you always have to allow time to get used to the product, be open minded and allow yourself to give detailed feedback to improve the product

l’année dernière

Thanks so much for the glowing review, Kaitlyn. We are so glad to hear that Console Cloud has been instrumental in shaping the agency you have today! Such wonderful feedback.

Leonie C.
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Our move to Console Cloud.

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Happy to see some evolution in the product from Console Gateway which seemed stagnet for quite a few years now

My favourite features of Console Cloud would be the payments screen, ease in paying invoices like insurance, rates and water and sewerage accounts. Especially the features to pay water account and invoice tenant for consumption in one process. So many time saving features in the software. I also like there is a place where feedback can be added or review other clients feedback and developers are reviewing and tweaking the system constantly.

At the moment it would be the maintenance workflow, hard to sort and review. Also invoies issued to tenant, I would like to see this and the maintenance screen in the same format as the rent arrears and compliance workflows. The ability to put notes about follow up etc

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for your review, Leonie. Your feedback is really important to us.

Rachel W.
Operations Manager / Head of Department (Australie)

Over the Moon

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We love Yardstick. This has proven to be an extremely effective tool for our business. Overall Cloud is very easy to use and has terrific features. EOM & EOFY are also simplified.

The integration with our old software was time effective and easy. I love the ease of use and the advanced features. There are constant upgrades and the users are listened to when it comes to what they want / need.

I didn't like that there was no rent calculator however it is something now that is being worked on.

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a glowing review, Rachel. We love that you like our special features like Yardstick.

Kirsty S.
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Keep those updates Coming!

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Great, implementation had a few hiccups but Console were very helpful and the system is getting better and better all the time. Support staff online and via phone are very helpful and clear with their instructions when fixing issues or providing advise.

The continuing improvements. Workflows are so easy to use

Some improvements are slower to taken on and being able to edit workflows to implement specific tasks personal to our offices processes would be great.

l’année dernière

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review, Kirsty. Your feedback is really important to us.

Kerrie B.

Console Cloud ease of use

Commentaires : The portability is the best

The integration was very good, the portability is wonderful I can log in on the phone and work anywhere in the world. The extra features with the inspection software, the ease for processing invoices the drop and drag features and the storage available within the programme

not being able to switch from screen to screen (tenant to property to owner) the need to use Realworks software and not have standard RTA forms available

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Kerrie. Your feedback is really important to us.

Sarnia M.

Time Saving and Efficiency

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I've come from using Our Property Software which I found to be very clunky. What I enjoy most about Console Cloud is how streamlined it is and how much more efficient it makes my day. I'm looking forward to when the software is fully functioning on my phone in the app.

I find the automated functions most useful and time saving. Been able to send the documents and forms through the software with a tracing system makes property management stream lined and straightforward. Using Console Cloud eliminates the need for using multiple different software applications.

There are still some teething issues with the lease renewal system, I still prefer using the old view. Otherwise it's user friendly. I would prefer more report functions when it comes to wanting to search for items such as properties that require a routine inspection. I would like to search and get a result that auto generates a list of properties that haven't had an inspection rather than go through the entire list.

l’année dernière

Thanks for your review Sarnia. Great to hear you have found Console Cloud to make you more efficient and streamlined in the things you do. Your feedback is very important to us, thank you.

Suzette G.
Owner (Australie)

Very Convenient

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Console cloud is one of the best programs I have used and does not take long to understand the workings of the program.

Console cloud is easy to use and saves a lot Of time. Really well set out and help desk easy to get in touch with if you need help.

There Really is nothing I like the least with this program. I like it all

l’année dernière

Thanks so much, Suzette - we love it when we hear that Console Cloud is the best program you have used for Property Management.

Lili Q.
Property Assistant (Australie)

Easy to Use

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Positive, time saving, innovative.

Console Cloud is easy to use and is often developing new and exciting features that make the day to day tasks a lot easier - saving a bunch of time!

Sometimes Console Cloud experiences technical difficulties, which is to be expected.

l’année dernière

Thanks so much for your review Lili- we are so glad to hear that you love using Console Cloud and find you are saving time. Your feedback is very important to us.

Neil C.
Licencee (Australie)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Perfect software for my purpose

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Since using this system for the past year I am have been very satisfied and impressed

Ease of use from set up to reports. Can access from anywhere from other computers when away from office.

To alter any variance of rental rebates (ie Coviv) and to credit back have to use help line who are extremely helpful

l’année dernière

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review, Neil. Your feedback is really important to us.

Kerri M.

Cloud Software

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : A great experience being able to log in and access away from the office, saving time on routine inspections and having all properties, landlords and tenants accessable.

Love the ease of use and being in the cloud is always up to date. Migration from Gateway was easy. Console Inspection App makes routine inspections a breeze saving lots of time.

The statements etc after close of month are a little hard to find.

l’année dernière

Thanks for your review, Kerri. Great to hear your experience moving from Gateway to Console Cloud was easy. Thanks for your feedback, it is always very important to us.

Kerry Y.
Village Manager (Australie)

Easy to use

5 l’année dernière

The Cloud Based system is easy to use without the worry of constant backups. The End of Month run takes minutes only and is very clear to check what you are paying before you click that button.

There is nothing that I have found to be hard.

l’année dernière

Thanks for your review Kerry. Great to hear your EOM process is now super quick with Console Cloud. Your feedback is always very important to us.

Rebekah M.
Business Administrator (Australie)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Stream lined and always improving

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It is always being tweaked to improve the flow of normally time consuming processes. Appreciate the regular webinars walking through the improvements being made.
Trying to figure out a new system on the fly without training has been manageable with a wonderful Console Support department.

I like the instant overview provided by the dashboard.

A couple of workflows seem clunky but that may be my lack of training

l’année dernière

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review, Rebekah. Your feedback is important to us.

Lorretta A.
Property and Tenancy Officer (Australie)
Administration publique, 1 001-5 000 employés

Console Cloud great to use

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Staff have been helpful. Our pre- learning sessions were useful and our trainer made us feel so relaxed. It is an easy to operate programme.

it is very easy to use and understand. Pricing is fair to other competitors . Quick and easy to do end of month. Links in well with Realworks.

You cant corporate entry notice like gateway.

l’année dernière

Thanks so much for your review Loretta - we are so glad to hear that you love using Console Cloud and find it easy to use. Your feedback is very important to us.

Tracey R.
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

I love this software program

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I love it. The best program that I have used. Very easy to manoeuvre and always improving.

Very easy to use and constant updates which improve the system

I would like the feature added where we can add more than one photo at a time to the Console Inspection program on our desktop computers

l’année dernière

Thanks so much for your review Tracy - we are so glad to hear that you love using Console Cloud. Your feedback is very important to us.

Debbie B.
Property manager (Australie)
Immobilier, 11-50 employés

Property management just got simpler

5 l’année dernière

This software have streamlined many of our daily and monthly tasks- rent arrears , routine inspections letters to the tenants and reports to owners, exit reports, maintenance. It is also great for tenants to report any maintenance.

Love the program but found being able to save emails in the system hard often with the previous system we could have email correspondence taken over once the conversation was resolved / completed - at the moment I could and paste this in notes.

il y a 11 mois

Thanks for your review, Debbie. It's great to hear how Console Cloud has helped streamline your day-to-day.

Dot M.

Everything at Your Fingertips

4 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Cuts my time in half for receipting, payments and inspections

Easy to use, everything linked, able to access from anywhere

Tenant inspection link has some terms and conditions which I feel are invasive to people's privacy. No agency or creditor statements able to be printed like owners

l’année dernière

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review, Dot.

Ann-marie S.
Business Development Manager (Australie)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Amazing platform, makes tasks easy and time effective

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We have been able to cut down the amount of time creating and sending notices to tenants, booking routine inspections and organising maintenance. Love love love that we can do our entry condition inspections, routine inspection and vacate inspections through the Console app, and the mid month and end of month disbursements are now easy as pie!

I particularly enjoy the workflows for all major aspects of our role in property management. The online support is incredible.

I feel that there should be a link between updating the rental amount achieved for a property and the let fee amount. We have been caught a couple of times where the rental amount achieved has been higher/lower, as we have realised that this does not reflect a change to this field on the owner file.

l’année dernière

Wow - thanks for your great review, Ann-Marie. We are pleased to hear you are enjoying so many parts of the Console Cloud platform (including our workflows!) As always, we really appreciate your feedback.

Tammy S.

Cruising through the Cloud

5 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Reporting is 100 x better through the Cloud for KPI's and the work flows are great for keeping track of timeframes for vacates and entries. It is have saved us a lot of time by streamlining the processes.

The easy to use layout and how everything has a trail to follow to completion and that you can have the Cloud open in multiple tabs.

So far we have not really found a negative

l’année dernière

Thanks so much for your review Tammy - love that you are cruising through Cloud and find our workflows and reporting useful for your business. Your feedback is very important to us.