15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Bookerville

En savoir plus sur Bookerville

Pour les gestionnaires immobiliers qui s'occupent de plusieurs biens, les centres de villégiature, les chambres d'hôtes et les propriétaires de locations de vacances. Un des meilleurs rapports qualité-prix du secteur. Découvrez toutes les fonctionnalités dont vous avez besoin !

En savoir plus sur Bookerville

It is hard to find the site on Google or other search engines.

Bookerville - Notes

4,9

Bookerville a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 212 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Bookerville ?

Hermann
Hermann
Support client (Bénin)
Développement et commerce international, 2–10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Logiciel de location

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Avec ce logiciel je gère mes plans de location pour les conférences et autres pour mon entreprise , c'est un logiciel spécial pour les locations.

J'aime bien ce logiciel , je n'ai pas d'inconvénients.

Eric T
Eric T
Broker/Owner of Sandcastle Beach Rentals (É.-U.)

Bookerville Saved My Company

Commentaires : I like being able to speak directly with the owner. He always responds to emails and phone calls. Well done.

Got me turned around and on top of things before things got out of hand. Thank you guys.

Nothing much, I sometimes don't like it when you change the pricing then all the scheduled emails go back to the basic emails and not the ones that I have just chosen.

Janet
Broker of Record, Owner (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Bookerville offers a Great Product and Support!

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall I'm happy I chose Bookerville. It provides my business everything we need to manage over 100 properties, efficiently and effectively.

1. Cost is less than half of other similar programs 2. Offers everything the most expensive programs offer 3. Helpful and friendly product support staff- I haven't waited more than an hour for a reply from the support team when I've required their help. 4. Easy to use, I'm not computer literate and I set up over 100 properties with individual guest emails, tax settings, guest options etc in 3 days

I am entering my second year with Bookerville, funneling over 1000 rentals through this platform and haven't found any cons up to this point.

Amit
Amit
Proprietor (Inde)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

A Good Booking App

Data entry is very simple and decent. Linking up with other public calendars like the ones from Airbnb, Booking.com and TripAdvisor.

Better UI design. Better mobile UI. I think that's the area of improvement that Bookerville could work on.

Réponse de l'équipe de Bookerville

il y a 5 ans

Bookerville is impressed that Mr. Kenny was able to determine some of this detail in less than an hour of use of the free trial, and absolutely zero interaction with our staff, including the free webinar. Puzzling...

Gene

Best one for the money!

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Every interaction with the staff has been great usually a quick response if there's an issue never left with out an answer to a questions for anything.

Deployment of the service was a whole lot easier and user friendly than others I tried before. Was up and running in no time.

I wish it integrated with my quickbooks online and gave more options for KPI's in reports but overall all does a great job!

Melody

Perfect!

Commentaires : So happy with Bookerville! Its so easy, seamless and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is top notch!

Bookerville is super user friendly and works great wether you are a Property Manager and/or Owner. Most booking softwares are too complicated. Bookerville is super easy to use. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always on top of any concern and willing to listen and make changes if needed to fit your needs.

I wish the rate system was a little more user friendly. Example is on Vrbo you can see the dates its booked and the daily rates ON the calendar so you can lower rates daily to fill in the blanks. I wish Bookerville was set up like that for the rates section.

Krystal
Inn Keeper (Canada)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great software. No regrets.

Commentaires : We have used Bookerville for years for our log cabin rental business. It has been great.

Support is the best of any software that we've ever owned or bought in to. The support is quick, responsive, and genuinely interested in helping make the software as effective as it can be.

The integrations with other services aren't totally seamless (but they're really good and Bookerville keeps on top of necessary upgrades). IMO I think that the bigger rental sites benefit from making these integrations difficult.

Aiva

Working with Bookerville

Commentaires : Our overall experience with Bookerville is very good

What I like the most about Bookerville, is the ease of use and friendly navigation system. And customer support availability when I need it.

It was smooth integration process. It could be easer if it have option of easy connectivity with the website

Joseph
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The best value for rental software management. Excellent!

Commentaires : If I could give it an 11 I would!

Easily integrates into our business and website.

Set-up has its learning curve... BUT Extremely flexible once you get to know it.

Frank

Great booking software!

Provides all the functions I need in the cabin rental business.

The enhancements I need are currently being implemented so I can not think of a con.

Matt

Using Bookerville

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : One of the most important factors I find critical with a booking platform is the customer service/support. What few issues I have had (and they have all been due to my poor computing skills) have been quickly responded to, and solved. I go to bed at night with no worries about bookerville managing my bookings.

I like that I can count on this platform to seamlessly manage my bookings.

I really have nothing to say about Bookerville

Kathy
É.-U.

Excellent Product!

Commentaires : I have been using Bookerville since 2014 and I cannot say enough good things about the software, my workflow using their software and the customer service I receive. Bookerville allows as much or as little customization as you want for most templates. Automatized e-mails are easy to set up and safe me tons of time. I only have one property and I manage it myself, but I would hate to go back to doing it all without Bookerville! The only issue I have with the software is that setting the rates, length of stay and rules for check in days is always a bit cumbersome but I only do it once a year so it is no big deal. Customer service is fast and personalized and in the USA!

flexibility to customize it to my exact needs for each booking if needed

setting up the rates, length of stay and check in date restrictions - I only do it once a year so I have had to write instructions to remind myself of the steps involved - a bit cumbersome

Jeffrey

The Clear Choice

Bookerville does it all. It covers all of our needs for managing several vacation rental properties. It is reliable, effective and efficient. The integrations cover all of our needs for interacting with partner platforms from AirBnB to smart lock code management. The platform is thorough and well thought out and you absolutely can't beat the coverage of capabilities with exceptional capabilities for the value. One of the best things we experienced during our initial trial and over the past 14 months of use is the support. You won't find another platform where you can get a response within a short period of time from the platform developer when you can't solve it on your own using support boards.

The UI and widgets are slightly dated but still easy enough to navigate and most importantly reliable.

Shelly
Co-Owner (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Could not manage without this program

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : While there are other programs available out there that offer a similar service; the customer service provided by [sensitive content hidden] cannot be beat. Whenever I have a question, I reach out and the response is received almost immediately. That and the cost make it a no-brainer. Thank you!

We use the calendar, workorders, reports and channel manager features.

I can't think of a thing. I am very happy with the program. We've been a subscriber for 10+ years.

Wendy
Domestic Engineer (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

Using Bookerville for years!

Commentaires : We have been using Bookerville for many years and love the support that they give us. They are always quick to answer emails and will give a call if it is needed. I have told others who are just getting into the "rental" world about Bookerville and they agree that it is a great booking site that has everything that you need. If it doesn't all you have to do is suggest it and who knows your idea might be the next big improvement! Excellent service, excellent site!

I like that it automatically sends my clients email informing them of payments, updates, and check-in information. Everything is neatly organized and all within a click of a button. I can set up a form and have it send email x amount of days before my client checks in. I also like that it automatically updates my other calendars on Homeaway.

Having so much to choose from sometimes gets confusing but with so may different people using the software it caters to all. I would also love to see an app for owners to be able to use on the go.

Eric
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés

Darndest, easiest VR program I have ever used. And priced right too!

Commentaires : Once I got used to BV it was a breeze. I still dont know all about it though. Some additional how to videos on billing to owners would be a huge help to us as well.

Ease of use and syncing with multiple other sites. Technical support is probably the best I have ever seen. The owner will respond to you personally. No tech from the eastern part of the world not speaking very good English trying to help you.

Long term rental software would be nice and also "sync receiving" from other programs like ECBYO and IVacationonline would be helpful.

Sharon
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Excellent, easy to use software for vacation rental business

Commentaires : Bookerville make my daily life so much easier!

Software is very easy to use. And if I ever have a problem or question, customer support solves my problem in a very timely manner. I like that there are many settings that I can tailor to my business and that they use color coding which makes viewing the software very easy.

I have found no problems with the software.

Patricia
Properiter (É.-U.)
Services et installations de loisirs, 2–10 employés

Over view of software

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Benefits to this software to me is the emails sent out as soon as a perspective guest wants to request a booking, reminders for payments it helps us keep tract of what's happening very easily.

I just started working for the owner of her vacation rentals and I found this software to be very user friendly. I just started training on this software for bookings and I found it very easy to pick up speaking from a person who is not very computer savvy.

So far I haven't come across anything that I would classify as a con.

Debbie
Company Owner (Espagne)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur

Perfect for my business

Commentaires : Excellent booking platform when running multiple properties

This has everything i need to manage all of my bookings across all booking sites, makes my job really easy and well worth the money.

I think there is always areas for improvement, but I think some of this is the user getting to know what the software can do. If you suggest improvements, the designers will go out of there way to see if this is possible.

Lisa
Owner/manager (É.-U.)

Bookerville is effective!

Commentaires : We are very happy with Bookerville and highly recommend it!

Bookerville is user friendly. It works extremely well for our vacation rental business. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is supportive and reponds to any questions asap. It is a good value.

I had difficulty locating info on guests who've cancelled. Sometimes when I search for guests by name they do not come up right away and I need to add more information.

Debbie
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

After 2 years using I'm still discovering features I've not utilized.

Its freed up so much of my time. I love that I have a record of guests.Pulls up guests contact info when rebooking. Automates booking cost info. Contract/emails/payments all in one place. I'd never go back to Excel spreadsheets.

Off hand nothing I can think of that is not unrealistic. Using it is almost like having an assistant taking over the day to day chores its so automated.

Wendy
Co-owner (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

Best Customer Service EVER!

Commentaires : Ease of use and all of my information for my clients are in one place.

What I like about this software is that it connects with just about everything! If my site at VRBO has a listing it will show up on this site and vice versa! I also like that the customer service is fast and effective. If I have a question or request Customer Representative is always ready with a response and will bend over backward to make life with Bookerville easier for me.

I do wish that my automated lock system would work with Bookerville so that when I make a lock code it is put into the system automatically. For now, I have to make the code and then copy and paste it into Bookervilles system. That is the only issue that I have.

Nall
Real Estate Investor (É.-U.)
Immobilier, Auto-entrepreneur

Perfect for my needs

Bookerville has been a Godsend for our vacation rental properties. We have used Bookerville to manage all our properties and have been very pleased - functional, intuitive, versatile, excellent service. I highly recommend the software.

Not much, it works very well for our needs.

Jens Kristian
Property owner (Qatar)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Great program for a great price

Commentaires : Itvhelped me to avoid double bookings

The software is easy to use and you do not need to spend much time to figure out how the program is working. The customer service is alse great, customer rep is always there for you.

They do not have Stripe as payment option, however they do have PayPal. You can only linkbto other booking sites with ical link.

Pamela
Co-Owner (É.-U.)

Love this software!!

Ease of use and keeps everything you need right at your fingertips. Saves a tremendous amount of time. If you have any questions or concerns, The rep is always there to help you through.

I really don't have any cons. I use it daily and depend on it everyday to keep the business running smoothly.