Avis clients sur New Relic

En savoir plus sur New Relic

L'analytique logicielle de New Relic offre des informations et une visibilité sur les performances des applications, l'expérience client et le succès de l'entreprise.

En savoir plus sur New Relic

It is a well known software so everyone have heard about it and probably use it. And also there are a lot of tutorials from the website or from community.

The designers and developers are clearly bad or mediocre.

New Relic - Notes

3,9

New Relic a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 163 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé New Relic ?

Jonathan
Jonathan
Designer (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

New Relic Offers Simple-to-Set-Up Server Monitoring

Commentaires : New Relic is a great product/service that is extremely powerful and easy to use. They even have iOS/Android apps to stay up-to-date on server stats while away from your desk.

I love how easy it was to get the New Relic agent installed on my Digital Ocean server. Within minutes it was piping in data to their dashboard.

Making sense of the mountain of data is challenging. It takes time and effort to figure out what all the data means and how it can be useful to your organization. It is well worth the effort though.

Leon
Managing Director (Pays-Bas)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great tool for tracking the performance and health of our platform

Commentaires : I am using the web interface and the app multiple times a day to quickly see how the application is performing. The notifications in case of disruptions are convenient and very helpful.

It's clean and simple to setup and gives a great dashboard which helps get a quick overview of the performance of our SaaS application.

When using multiple modules on a bigger infrastructure it can get quite expensive. However we only use the basic version which gives us all the info we need.

Daniel
Daniel
Technical Lead (R.-U.)
Assurance, 11-50 employés

A Great Observability platform

4,0 il y a 7 jours Nouveau

We set up New Relic as we needed a observability platform that we could use to Troubleshoot infrastructure, view logs and use the synthetics to monitor our website's performance and availability.after going through a POC trial of using the tool we were very happy with the results and decided to do a 2 year deal with New Relic as it will help with our introduction and roll out of microservices.

Some of the UI could be improved compared to the competitors to display information. Also the synthetics editors on other sites are slightly better with the ability to record what you want the synthetic to do rather than writing all the code yourself.

Dylan
Dylan
Founder, Engineer (É.-U.)
Internet, 10 000+ employés

Worse each year

Commentaires : I've used New Relic for 6+ years across 3 different companies including my own. Overall they seem to be going downhill each year, sadly along with many tech companies now. Seem to be entrenched in their industry, trying to hound customers for more money each year, but simultaneously providing less value and no innovation. Meanwhile, many other companies provide many of their features with higher quality and for free. I've recently switched some things to AWS and other services because they are cheaper and more reliable.

Has monitoring specific to the programming languages and database servers that we use

Cost is extremely high compared to the value of the service being provided. Many of the features can be found on other platforms for free or cheap. The designers and developers are clearly bad or mediocre. Entire platform is wrought with bugs and decisions about UI and configuration that make no sense and do not actually help the users of the product. They have done multiple revamps of the UI, which I am actually totally fine with in general because I am happy to learn new things, but they simply have not been improvements. Just a reshuffling, often with added work required from me for no benefit, plus features that no longer work. Even lowest tier email support apparently requires paying more than $2000 per year. I was legitimately astounded when I discovered this. I already pay through the nose for this software, and when I tried to file a support request they informed me I had to post in the community. Really??? $2000 per year isn't enough to respond to one measly email support request? I give email support for free for all of my customers, even ones who don't pay, because I legitimately want to make my products as good as possible.

Joseph
Senior Experience specialist (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 5 001-10 000 employés

Best tool for APM , browser , mobile , synthetic and infrastructure monitoring

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Amazing experience and great tool for any large enterprise to monitor their applications in one place and identify any anomaly without delay

New relic provides good KPIs 1) 4xx , 5xx and response time in application 2) CPU and memory usage in infrastructure 3) Mobile app crash and http error rate4) Browser performance metrics5) synthetic test availability

It can improve more on distributed tracing

Full Stack Developer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

One Stop Server/App/Website/etc Monitoring

5,0 il y a 8 mois

I love this product! I have always had the free tier and it has so much many features. I don't know how they do so much for the free tier. I use the realtime app monitoring (APM) the most, to see current traffic as well as checking for slow apis and why they are slow. The second most used tool is to monitor my actual server (Host). Then of course I can't forget the essential and anxiety removing notification system that will tell me as soon as whatever I don't want to happen and set up an alert for, happens. This has saved me and my customers a few times already. Thank you for a great product! :)

I would love to upgrade to the paid version, but, so far, it is too expensive. I wish there were a starter tier, or even a supporter/love your product tier.

Gaspar
Infrastructure Engineer (Argentine)
Production audiovisuelle, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great server and application monitoring tool

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : We use NewRelic (integrated through Heroku) to monitor our site

The comprehensive set of unique features it has

The price, I think is kind of overkill, mostly given that there's a lot of competion out there.

Burak
Burak
Software Engineer (Turquie)
Vente au détail, 10 000+ employés

A great monitoring tool

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : We are using New Relic in our services to track errors, bugs and to monitor the overall APIs. Thanks to New Relic, we can find issues before its late, optimize our queries, slow endpoints and etc... Usage of New Relic One is really diverse in terms of an application and in my opinion it is essential.

Integration with the services is really easy. You can integrate New Relic to your application written in almost any language for monitoring it.

The user interface is not that simple and understanding. Thus, full utilization of New Relic One is not that easy for administrators and developers. It has a steep learning curve.

Manjeet
Developer (Allemagne)

Alternatives envisagées :

Good product but has potential to be the best in market

4,0 il y a 4 mois

It is pretty easy to integrate with the cloud regardless of provider

Native app analytics could be mich better

Brice
Strategic marketing officer (Burkina Faso)
Banque, 201-500 employés

Good software because there are none drop

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Simple, easy to use and with an understandable dashboard and easy to put on the cloud

Apart from the price I have no problem with this software

Principal Consultant (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Best Application monitoring tool around !!

Ease of use is the best feature about this tool, you can get started with very minimal training. Dashboarding perfromance report capability is also good, helps us to keep on top of our applications perfromance. Another feature that we love is the integration with Jira which enabled auto-creating of tickets on violation of certain thresholds. Overall, this is used by developer community on daily basis.

The licensing is per node, whcih makes it expensive to turn it on non-prod infra. I hope this changes in future.

Pieter-Jan
Software Architect (Belgique)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11-50 employés

Peace of mind for your production environment.

Commentaires : New Relic gives us the ability to monitor both our cloud servers, backend services and frontend applications. It alerts us when resources are scarce or when the application reaches a treshold of errors. As a bonus for paid accounts, you also get the ability to trace down into the code to see if there is a specific bottleneck in your application. It even has the ability to trace the queries to databases or external services.
It's alerting system can be integrated in a variety of other tools like Slack, pagerduty, Geckoboard, ...
By using New Relic, we have regained peace of mind because we know New Relic will alert us before things start to go wrong.
If you are looking for a monitoring / alerting solution, it's definitely worth checking out!

Application traces. Transaction level monitoring and alerting. Availability monitoring. Integration in other tools (Geckoboard).

None so far.

kalaiselvan
Integration Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

New Relic Review

Commentaires : Overall, it is a good monitoring system to identify the bottle necks on the systems effectively.

New Relic can be used to monitor system performance effectively in the enterprise systems. It gives better visibility on number of API Hits with Success and Failure Counts. It helps to have the centralized monitoring systems for all the servers, processors and API's. we can set up a prompt alert for the SLA failure on the performance of any API's or Processors. Data visualization on the success and error rate shows the clear picture on the performance.

Licensing is too expensive. Some time page hangs up and we need to reload the page. It focus only on the software's. would like to have hardware performance monitoring.

James
CTO (Canada)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Allowed us to get more insight into errors that would have been difficult to understand.

Commentaires : Insight into how the software stack is performing. It also shows us certain errors or slow downs that we'd have no other way of seeing.

I like the professional nature of the software and the in-depth inspection of how our software stack works it surfaces. It makes certain classes of issues much easier to see.

I used to really not like the cost of the service when accessing them as a startup. I believe they've found a price point that makes sense some of the time. It is still hard to understand the model if you are using it outside of a SaaS provider.

Head of QA (R.-U.)

Great software monitoring

Commentaires : Overall new relic has been a very handy monitoring tool, we have it on all the time to keep an eye on the servers and the alerts are very helpful as well.

Once set up new relic is easy to log into from anywhere and monitor your various systems, keeping an eye on load times, errors and server health.

The error logging could sometimes be a bit better with a complicated app, but generally the errors are helpful in at least pointing us in the right direction.

Support Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Great tool - big learning curve

New Relic has given our company great insight into the health of our services. We have been able to be more proactive in finding issues and resolving them before our client's notice

As a user, it is a bit tough to learn and understand. Extensive complex features make it really tough to learn and understand everything. I pretty much only have an understanding of the graphs i need to know

Software Manager (Argentine)
Logiciels, 10 000+ employés

Very useful for our teams while on-call

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It' s an essential tool for teams on-call that needs to understand alerts in their apps

Easy to track issues Great tool to query logs and make custom graphs or get to the raw information. Good integration with opsgenie.

The mobile app it´s not as good as the website, sometimes i get a blank screen as results in the error section

QA Automation Lead (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

New Relic review

Commentaires : excellent

Best tool to monitor various application and server performance . They also provide a good support. Monitoring application performance on various parameters are easy and well elaborated

Nothing much to say. but it can have a more user friendly interface

CTO & co-founder (Pakistan)
Logiciels, 2-10 employés

Profile your app in production

NewRelic makes it very easy to profile your app in production without affecting the app performance. Sometimes, some performance related issues only occur in a specific environment and it is hard to find them in development environment. With NewRelic it is not only possible to detect performance related issues but also pin point the exact location in your code that is responsible for that issue. Their other popular service is NewRelic Servers which make it easy to monitor overall server performance.

Too pricey for small teams and startups.

Alejandro
General Manager (Guatemala)

Awesome software to monitor servers and app performance.

Does not overload my servers and I can monitor resources remotely even when my servers are overloaded for some reason. Helps me tune up my software.

Price. I still find it too expensive. I get "bug check" notifications quite often, maybe because i'm on the free version.

shankar
DevOps Engineer (Inde)

awesome monitoring tool for devops engineer

Commentaires : easy troubleshooting and monitoring

granular level monitoring will help you to troubleshoot and identify the issue quickly. various pages for server, process, application level. score can be calculated using a metric called apdex

if they provide download logs through rpm portal it wil be very helpful and handy for operations engineer for investigation

Justin
Director, Engineering (É.-U.)

World Class Monitoring

Commentaires : New Relic is one of the first products I turn to when instrumenting a new web application - the depth and breadth of insights they provide make tuning and troubleshooting so much easier than anything else I've used.

CTO & Co-Founder (Pakistan)
Logiciels, 11-50 employés

Watch your apps performance in realtime

Seamless integration with apps made in different technologies. The graphs show you whats going on with your app and server. You can profile your apps and see what part of code is taking most of the resource and fix it.

Ability to report custom variables. There is a lot more happening on infrastructure than new relic reports. If they provide a way to report those variables as well, it would be a perfect infrastructure monitoring app.

Hemanath Goud
DevOps Engineer (Inde)

New Relic One Review

5,0 l’année dernière

The main benefit of New Relic one is the simplicity of the dashboard and we can create the dashboard we ease. New Relic does everything we wanted to do. It also sends automatic alerts based on alert conditions and policies we create based on our requirements. We can ask difficult questions if we don't have a solution using the discuss.newrelic.com website which is provided by the New Relic website and get the solution.

The Price varies based on multiple factors and cannot predict our costs. The development process can be improved. Sometimes New Relic Query returns the wrong output but we need to run the query to return the correct output.

Quality Assurance Engineer (Portugal)
Services financiers, 11-50 employés

Live tool for troubleshooting and alerting

New Relic provides a robust system monitoring platform with an easy to integrate API and good alerting tools. It is our go-to tool to monitor server usage and error tracking in production servers.

The UI could be improved as some of the features are difficult to set up and the information is not always easily interpreted.