15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur New Relic

En savoir plus sur New Relic

L'analytique logicielle de New Relic offre des informations et une visibilité sur les performances des applications, l'expérience client et le succès de l'entreprise.

En savoir plus sur New Relic

It is a well known software so everyone have heard about it and probably use it. And also there are a lot of tutorials from the website or from community.

The designers and developers are clearly bad or mediocre.

New Relic - Notes

4,0

New Relic a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 177 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé New Relic ?

Ibrahima Sory
2 (Guinée)
Télécommunications, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Il est vivement recommandé d'avoir utilisé

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Ya pas de problème !

Le produit est très facile à utiliser,son efficacité !

L'intégration avec vos processus de métier existant !

Arjun
Arjun
Founder (É.-U.)

Seamless APM Setup and Heroku Integration

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I went from having no APM solution to having a full-fledged monitoring system in mere minutes. New Relic's streamlined setup process and Heroku integration allowed me to start monitoring and optimizing my application's performance almost instantly. I mean, seriously, you can't beat that kind of efficiency.

Setting up New Relic for my application was a walk in the park. With just a few clicks and some configuration, I was able to get the APM goodness flowing. And the integration with Heroku? Oh boy, it couldn't have been smoother. New Relic and Heroku make a dream team, providing valuable insights into application performance without any hassle or headache.

let's talk about the UI. It's functional, no doubt, but it could use a bit of a facelift to enhance the user experience. A simpler and more intuitive interface would make navigating through the various monitoring features a joy. New Relic, take note: a clean and user-friendly UI can go a long way in keeping us users engaged and productive.

Leon
Managing Director (Pays-Bas)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great tool for tracking the performance and health of our platform

Commentaires : I am using the web interface and the app multiple times a day to quickly see how the application is performing. The notifications in case of disruptions are convenient and very helpful.

It's clean and simple to setup and gives a great dashboard which helps get a quick overview of the performance of our SaaS application.

When using multiple modules on a bigger infrastructure it can get quite expensive. However we only use the basic version which gives us all the info we need.

keerthi
Product owner (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501–1 000 employés

New relic is perfect for monitoring

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Happy with the product overall and it has a good user interface and easy to use

New relic has many features for active monitoring and getting access is pretty easy. Configuring and using the alerts to get the application insights is really good

Maybe improvement to the monitoring in terms of code logs can be helpful for the developers

Dylan
Dylan
Founder, Engineer (É.-U.)
Internet, 10 000+ employés

Worse each year

Commentaires : I've used New Relic for 6+ years across 3 different companies including my own. Overall they seem to be going downhill each year, sadly along with many tech companies now. Seem to be entrenched in their industry, trying to hound customers for more money each year, but simultaneously providing less value and no innovation. Meanwhile, many other companies provide many of their features with higher quality and for free. I've recently switched some things to AWS and other services because they are cheaper and more reliable.

Has monitoring specific to the programming languages and database servers that we use

Cost is extremely high compared to the value of the service being provided. Many of the features can be found on other platforms for free or cheap. The designers and developers are clearly bad or mediocre. Entire platform is wrought with bugs and decisions about UI and configuration that make no sense and do not actually help the users of the product. They have done multiple revamps of the UI, which I am actually totally fine with in general because I am happy to learn new things, but they simply have not been improvements. Just a reshuffling, often with added work required from me for no benefit, plus features that no longer work. Even lowest tier email support apparently requires paying more than $2000 per year. I was legitimately astounded when I discovered this. I already pay through the nose for this software, and when I tried to file a support request they informed me I had to post in the community. Really??? $2000 per year isn't enough to respond to one measly email support request? I give email support for free for all of my customers, even ones who don't pay, because I legitimately want to make my products as good as possible.

Vente au détail, 1 001–5 000 employés

Good Tooling

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Really good technical product, but for large enterprise environments the licence model is causing problems, it's user based

Synthetic checks and alerts are very well and teams can get there information to troubleshoot their applications

- Pricing and user Licence model, every year it's changing his pricing model and usage model - Frontend Monitoring

Daniel
Daniel
Technical Lead (R.-U.)
Assurance, 11–50 employés

A Great Observability platform

4,0 l’année dernière

We set up New Relic as we needed a observability platform that we could use to Troubleshoot infrastructure, view logs and use the synthetics to monitor our website's performance and availability.after going through a POC trial of using the tool we were very happy with the results and decided to do a 2 year deal with New Relic as it will help with our introduction and roll out of microservices.

Some of the UI could be improved compared to the competitors to display information. Also the synthetics editors on other sites are slightly better with the ability to record what you want the synthetic to do rather than writing all the code yourself.

Designer (É.-U.)
Design, Auto-entrepreneur

New Relic Offers Simple-to-Set-Up Server Monitoring

Commentaires : New Relic is a great product/service that is extremely powerful and easy to use. They even have iOS/Android apps to stay up-to-date on server stats while away from your desk.

I love how easy it was to get the New Relic agent installed on my Digital Ocean server. Within minutes it was piping in data to their dashboard.

Making sense of the mountain of data is challenging. It takes time and effort to figure out what all the data means and how it can be useful to your organization. It is well worth the effort though.

Automobile, 10 000+ employés

New Relic is an enterprise ready tool for your arsenal

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Good experience, if you can afford it.

It’s got lots of features that enterprise companies are begging for. Incidents and alerts are some of the main features that they push. The metrics they support are industry leading and they’re driving them.

The charts don’t drill down, and NRQL is a little hard to read. New Relic is very expensive.

Satish
Satish
DevOps Engineer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

New Relic observability and monitoring tool review

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I have been using New Relic as monitoring tool since 1 year. It is very easy to use and monitor the services of organizations. We are monitoring near about 218 applications about our organization. It helped us to monitor all the applications.

I like New Relic Real user monitoring. Its monitoring include APM, Browser, Synthetic, Mobile, Infrastructure, etc

The least like about New Relic is its updates. It can update User interface drastically. We need some time to understand the changes.

Ryan
Developer (Indonésie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Stack Monitoring Made Easy

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

New Relic provides me an easy way to monitor my entire stack from the backend to the frontend websites. This way, I can know if there are any bugs or services which can be optimized.

The setup deployment was quite confusing at start, since I have to use a lot of custom configurations and try around a bit.

Joseph
Senior Experience specialist (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 5 001–10 000 employés

Best tool for APM , browser , mobile , synthetic and infrastructure monitoring

Commentaires : Amazing experience and great tool for any large enterprise to monitor their applications in one place and identify any anomaly without delay

New relic provides good KPIs 1) 4xx , 5xx and response time in application 2) CPU and memory usage in infrastructure 3) Mobile app crash and http error rate4) Browser performance metrics5) synthetic test availability

It can improve more on distributed tracing

Services financiers, 201–500 employés

Performance Monitoring made easy

Commentaires : I would rate my experience with New Relic as very good. It's easy to setup and use with the exception of a little learning curve about all the corners where information is stored. I highly recommend New Relic.

The feature I enjoy the most about new relic is their individualize transaction monitoring from ruby threads to JVM processes. The Transaction/full system monitoring new relic offers can make any developer feel like a super hero with debugging/speeding up queries and processes or anything at all.

To me the UI can sometimes be a bit complicated where you can find information. The New Relic UI is mostly a single page application with multiple layers you have to click into. This is nice for some but sharing links is often not possible because of where you have to click to get to the same information.

Pieter-Jan
Software Architect (Belgique)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 11–50 employés

Peace of mind for your production environment.

Commentaires : New Relic gives us the ability to monitor both our cloud servers, backend services and frontend applications. It alerts us when resources are scarce or when the application reaches a treshold of errors. As a bonus for paid accounts, you also get the ability to trace down into the code to see if there is a specific bottleneck in your application. It even has the ability to trace the queries to databases or external services.
It's alerting system can be integrated in a variety of other tools like Slack, pagerduty, Geckoboard, ...
By using New Relic, we have regained peace of mind because we know New Relic will alert us before things start to go wrong.
If you are looking for a monitoring / alerting solution, it's definitely worth checking out!

Application traces. Transaction level monitoring and alerting. Availability monitoring. Integration in other tools (Geckoboard).

None so far.

Gaspar
Infrastructure Engineer (Argentine)
Production audiovisuelle, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great server and application monitoring tool

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We use NewRelic (integrated through Heroku) to monitor our site

The comprehensive set of unique features it has

The price, I think is kind of overkill, mostly given that there's a lot of competion out there.

Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Monitoring for Applications and Systems

Commentaires : We like and use New Relic, but it is no longer our only monitoring solution, as we need to use several tools to hit all of the needs that it once hit on its own.

New Relic provides great insight into what our applications are doing in real time, from traffic through to code timings.

New Relic's business model has gotten in the way of their product. Several features we used daily were sunset and their replacements were hidden behind new billing models. In the time since we have started using New Relic we have paid no less, but lost several features.

IT Director (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 501–1 000 employés

Too many changes, too much reliance on community support

Commentaires : I really want to like this software, but find that they are constantly giving me reasons for concern. It may do well at feature we don't use, but is cumbersome and constantly changing.

New Relic is easy to implement and has an active community.

They are constantly changing the way the software works, deprecating features for improved features. Which is good but requires constant changes. Their documentation is often out of date because of these changed. I once found an error in their documentation as part of a support case and they asked me to update their documentation. Support is slow and not the most helpful.

Divertissement, 11–50 employés

New Relic Review

Perfect for staying on top of your software and monitoring everything going on with your application and code. Easy setup with AWS, alerts if ever major errors, and logs all errors to specific areas of your codebase.

User permissions were a bit of an issue for us for a little while but we ended up resolving. Setup was easy for the most part, but it still took a little more time than expected.

Evert
Manager Product Development (Pays-Bas)
Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Nice monitoring tool with extensive analysis options.

It is possible to do a in depth analysis in case of a performance problem in our software. This saves us time and we are able to deliver the solution to our users faster. Afterwards we can monitor based on data if the solution actually works.

Pretty steap pricing model if you want your developers to use most of the features.

Mariano
Project Leader (Argentine)
Logiciels, 5 001–10 000 employés

The best software to feel calm being productive

Awesome metrics for your live application (website, apis, etc.). You can be safe that your are going to get all the information, the alerts and the dashboards you need to monitor your application, and your infrastructure.

It is difficult to find a flaw. The customer support is great. The free version is very limited. But you can start tasting the great solution New Relic

Services financiers, 51–200 employés
Source : GetApp

Worry Free Preformance Monitoring

Offers nice clean visualizations on performance metrics. The intuitive UI makes it simple to drill down to a more detailed view of the recorded metrics.

Pity it doesn't offer network performance monitoring on routers, switches etc. It would be a great addition to hardware performance monitoring.

Yuko
Senior Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

Great server monitoring software

Commentaires : Overall, New Relic One is a great server monitoring software. It's great that you can be notified when server resources are low and that you can dig into logs when issues occur.

You can configure to monitor various servers, such as SQL servers, service fabric servers, and so on. You can zoom into a certain date and time, and see if the issue occurred because there was not enough CPU or memory. You can configute to be notified when CPU/memory goes below the amount you specified via email, mobile push notifications etc.

It took me sometime to figure out if the time displayed is our timezone or the server timezone.

Logiciels, 2–10 employés

Profile your app in production

NewRelic makes it very easy to profile your app in production without affecting the app performance. Sometimes, some performance related issues only occur in a specific environment and it is hard to find them in development environment. With NewRelic it is not only possible to detect performance related issues but also pin point the exact location in your code that is responsible for that issue. Their other popular service is NewRelic Servers which make it easy to monitor overall server performance.

Too pricey for small teams and startups.

Navjot
Navjot
Sr. Software Engineer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

Great analytic tool for non technical

Commentaires : If you are familiar with powershell scripts you can generate reports on your own and really don't need analytic tool.

Great analytic tool if you are non-technical. They provide a fully fledged online portal to get server infrastructure details, web call details, SQL queries details.

New relic internally calls powershell scripts & sql queries to generate reports which consumes CPU on its own.

shankar
DevOps Engineer (Inde)

awesome monitoring tool for devops engineer

Commentaires : easy troubleshooting and monitoring

granular level monitoring will help you to troubleshoot and identify the issue quickly. various pages for server, process, application level. score can be calculated using a metric called apdex

if they provide download logs through rpm portal it wil be very helpful and handy for operations engineer for investigation