15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur ProofHub

ProofHub est un outil de gestion de projet et de collaboration en ligne qui permet aux équipes de collaborer et de gérer des projets facilement.

En savoir plus sur ProofHub

Time tracking to stay on top of deadlines. Third party integrations.

After a few months, the team became uncomfortable using ProofHub.

ProofHub - Notes

ProofHub a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 101 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ProofHub ?

Paulette
Paulette
Assistante Marketing (Bénin)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés

ProofHub

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Je n'ai plus de mot pour qualifier cette plateforme car elle est parfaite, fluide et très compréhensible. En bref, ProofHub est un meilleur système de gestion des projets d'une équipe. Avec ProofHub, mon équipe et moi font une bonne planification de nos tâches et restent en communication peut importe notre position.

ProofHub est bien construit dans son domaine. Mais, pour découvrir l'importance de cette plateforme, il faut forcément faire un abonnement car la version gratuite ne dure que 14 jours.

Houenagnon Jules Vitale
Houenagnon Jules Vitale
Web Master (Bénin)
Internet, 2–10 employés

ProofHub

4,0 il y a 6 mois

Je n'ai pas encore utilisé une plateforme de gestion de projets plus fluide et compréhensible que ProofHub. C'est vraiment un tout-en-un pour une gestion efficace et suivi des tâches d'une organisation

Je n'ai pas encore eu de difficulté avec ProofHub encore que moi et mon équipe utilise un abonnement à vie.

Arzu
Arzu
Digital Marketing Manager (Turquie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 201–500 employés

We tried many tools until we invested in ProofHub - The best app for efficient Project Management an

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We tried so many tools (Basecamp,Trello,Asana,etc,) we could find in the workplace for project management and team collaboration, and then we tried ProofHub. It turned out to be the best decision we made as this powerful and intuitive tool helped our team to be more efficient, productive, task-oriented, and collaborative. What made us love and stick to ProofHub is its ease of usage and versatility - you can manage tasks, projects, time, files, and teams while staying on the same page with other team members, clients, and stakeholders. Unlike Asana, ProofHub has a simple learning curve and you can assign multiple assignees for tasks. Unlike Basecamp, ProofHub offers an inbuilt time-tracking tool and table view for better task organization. What’s great about ProofHub is that teams of any size, from any industry, can use it. Add to that, its flat-rate pricing plans allow teams to add as many users at the same price. We believe that ProofHub offers more bang for the buck than any other PM tool right now. Thumbs up!

To begin with, ProofHub’s user interface is neat and intuitive that paves way for effortless navigation. You can create custom workflows, allocate and track tasks, plan projects in Gantt charts, and exchange quick messages with Instant chat. The tool allows you to filter tasks and organize them according to priority, which helps you save time and be more productive. We were able to review and proof files quickly with its Online proofing tool and Automatic reminders made sure we never miss out on anything important. And yes, the customer support team has been excellent in promptly resolving our queries and addressing any issues.

Nothing in particular but we wish there was an easier way to manage email notifications.

Dharvi
Marketing Executive (Inde)
Logiciels, 11–50 employés

A powerful tool for project management and collaboration

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I've been using ProofHub for a while now and it has been a lifesaver for my remote team. It's an all-in-one tool that has helped us streamline our daily work and stay on top of everything. With its project management and collaboration features, we can assign tasks, share files, and communicate in real-time, which has made working remotely so much easier.Overall, I highly recommend ProofHub to any team that wants to improve their daily work and streamline their remote operations. It's an excellent tool that has helped us stay connected and productive, even when we're not in the same office.

One of the things I love about ProofHub is its intuitive interface that makes it easy for everyone to use. I can easily create and manage projects, set deadlines, and track progress. It has helped me and my team stay organized and on track with our daily work, without the need for constant check-ins and reminders.ProofHub has also made communication a breeze with its chat and discussion features. I can collaborate with our team members, share ideas, and provide feedback, all in one place. The tool has eliminated the need for lengthy email chains and unnecessary meetings, which has saved us a lot of time and improved our productivity.

Its integration capabilities can be scaled up for sure.While ProofHub integrates with some popular tools, such as Google Drive and Dropbox, it has fewer integrations than some other project management tools. This can be a limitation if your team relies on certain tools that aren't currently integrated with ProofHub.

Obhioze
Member (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés

An Incredible and Famazinglous Project Management Software.

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Ease to plan, organize and manage projects and tasks is what I like most about ProofHub.Again,I can easily execute my routine tasks and projects effortlessly and effectively with this software.I can collaborate effectively with my team members on projects.It is simple to track and view project progress with ProofHub.

So far I haven't experienced anything to highlight as downside with ProofHub.

Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés
Source : GetApp

A lot of potential yet poorly implemented

Our experience with ProofHub started out great. The enthusiastic marketing guys were wonderful. We were happy and anything seemed possible. Tutorial videos were great, all the features we need are there. We subscribed immediately for 1 year.

After a few months, the team became uncomfortable using ProofHub. UI is fast but a bit erratic. The Gantt chart which management heavily relies on is a pain to use and set up for each project. It's there, it completes ProofHub's feature list, but using it became no longer practical since more time is wasted for trying it to work as intended. The team reverted back to manual project management. We were not able to get a refund for one year of payment. They said they're checking if they can still do a refund but no word ever since.

Tichaona Redemptor
Tichaona Redemptor
Chief information officer (Afrique du Sud)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A comprehensive and flexible project planning and scheduling system

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Very educational I would like to give other premiums a chance to see what benefits it gives me.

I like that it allows users to store, share, and manage their files and documents in a centralized and secure way.

Lack of workflows and requirements management, Bugs and glitches, Basic training modules

Alhassan
Research Coordinator (Ghana)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

I struggled to practicalize agile methodologies effectively until I began using ProofHub

Commentaires : We used ProofHub to manage our midsized projects that involved coordinating tasks and project activities with multiple institutional partners. And ProofHub's collaborative features came in very handy for practically engaging each other on tasks and tracking progress being made by each party. It also provided all the safety features we needed to collaborate effectively without compromising our proprietary project files.

The Discussions and Notes feature makes collaboration during group brainstorming sessions very effective. Once we combine that with direct instant messaging and group chats, it creates the perfect blend between collaboration and communication management to ensure optimal team productivity.

Managing notifications can be painstakingly difficult to do. It easily gets you overwhelmed and distracts you from focusing on specific items at a time.

Zahra
Zahra
Head of Business Ops (Pakistan)
Conseil en gestion, 2–10 employés

Very Average

Commentaires : Apart from the fact that several features were un-clickable, support was shite and they never fixed the problems, it was very very average experience. Would not recommend it.

It did the management part well. Other than that, several things were unclickable.

The very fact that several things didn't work, was 1. Contact support and sending them screenshots and emailing was all useless. We ended up ending the plan.

Grace
Project Coordinator (Ghana)
Politique publique, 11–50 employés

One of the best team management tools I have ever used

Commentaires : ProofHub makes my work a hundred times easier. Keeping tabs of all team members and the multiple tasks assigned to each direct report used to be very daunting. ProofHub fixes all of that and makes my job much easier.

Unlike most project management software that is usually very sophisticated and complicated, ProofHub thrives on simplicity and direct functionality. By providing all the tools needed to track timelines, issue notifications and reminders, create tasks, and assign them either to teams or individuals, and cuts down my managerial responsibilities into simple automated steps that are much easier to manage.

The mobile app is a lot more limited in what it is able to do and how easy it is to execute functions. Working on the go is therefore not as great.

Shirly
Content Marketing (Inde)
Emballage/livraison de marchandises, 51–200 employés

We couldn't have brought our remote team together, without Proofhub

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I still could not find any issues with the tool. In case, I spot any issue, I will update my review at that time.

The biggest pro with ProofHub is the way this tool has been instrumental in seamlessly connecting our remote teams, which helps us build an amazing hybrid work culture. The tool acts like a central library for various documents and project files, thereby, ensuring quick and secure access to various files for the team members.

During the time I used ProofHub, I could not find any issues with the tool.

Anchal
Marketing Manager (Inde)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

I love using ProofHub for managing all of my marketing campaigns

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : ProofHub has been my favorite project management tool of all time. The feature I love the most is proofing, which allows me to give feedback on all marketing content or simply approve it without ever leaving the platform. I used to do it through emails, which wasted a lot of my time and that of my team. Now, I can focus on what matters most – delivering quality work.

I have so many things I like about ProofHub. It allows me to create and keep track of all the marketing campaigns my team is working on. It is very simple to use, and the dashboard is easy to navigate. I can keep all my files in a single place which helps me to coordinate with different team members without any challenge.

I can't complain about anything. However, it would be better if notifications were made a little more user-friendly.

Services et technologies de l'information, 51–200 employés

One stop solution for efficient project management

Commentaires : ProofHub is a one-stop shop for all of our project management needs and can be used in a variety of ways. It's really simple to communicate with employees and clients directly from within each project. It will help you stay organised and on schedule to meet any deadlines that you may have. We use Asana for a variety of activities like team communication, file management, proofing, time tracking, and other things in our company. ProofHub solved our problem of having information spread in multiple locations. In one spot, ProofHub has helped us keep organized and function more efficiently.

ProofHub is an all-in-one tool with a wide range of functions that will assist you no matter what you use it for. I like how they are constantly adding new tools and features. This is an excellent tool for working with team members and clients. ProofHub can also interface with the apps you use every day. ProofHub can be utilised in a variety of ways, and you can tailor your project views to meet the project you're working on.

As of now, I have no complaints about the software. Our staff is thoroughly enjoying using ProofHub for our everyday tasks.

Sudip
Research Professor (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

"A Comprehensive Review of ProofHub: Streamline Collaboration and Maximize Efficiency

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with ProofHub was positive. The software is intuitive and easy to use, and provides a range of tools to streamline collaboration and maximize efficiency. The project management tools are robust, and the chat feature allows teams to communicate quickly and easily. The reporting tools make it easy to keep track of progress and identify areas of improvement.

The most impressive thing about ProofHub is its intuitive design and user-friendly interface. It allows for easy collaboration between team members and provides a range of tools to maximize efficiency. The project management tools are robust, and allow teams to create tasks, assign deadlines, and track progress easily. The chat feature is also useful, as it allows team members to communicate with each other quickly and easily.

The one downside of ProofHub is its cost. It is a paid service, which may be prohibitive for some teams. While there is a free trial available, it is only for 14 days and does not provide access to all the features. In addition, the service does not provide any customer support, which can be an issue for users that are not tech-savvy.

Jana
Content Manager (Pays-Bas)
Logiciels, 51–200 employés

Incredibly Effective, All-In-One Project Management And Team Collaboration Solution

Commentaires : We were struggling with intra-team collaboration and poor, mistimed communication before we started using ProofHub. This fantastic, feature-rich tool has been a revolution for us and I am not exaggerating things here! ProofHub is an all-in-one tool that offers all the right features under one roof, which makes it easy for all your team members to be on the same page with each other, clients, and other stakeholders. Smart task management has helped to foster transparency and accountability within the team as everyone knows on which tasks they are supposed to work, and by when. Group chat has minimized the need to use emails for asking questions and giving replies. It only takes a few seconds for team members to send and receive direct messages. With simple, fixed pricing plans, ProofHub is a pocket-friendly tool that is ideal for small and growing teams.

ProofHub is a complete solution for project management and team collaboration needs. No other tool offers so many powerful features in a single location at such affordable, fixed pricing plans. Customer support is proactive and resolves all your queries promptly. ProofHub gives you more bang for every buck you spent!

There’s nothing that I could find fault with but I’d love to see more integrations than currently available.

Nathan
Director of Manufacturing (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51–200 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

There is no product that can compete at this price point

Ease of use (is the software intuitively laid out and easy to approach?): 4 out of 5 Functionality (for us, we were looking for a system that could lay out our yearly objectives, into our quarterly priorities, into our weekly and daily tasks): 4 out of 5 Flexibility (is this software easy to customize to any company operating system?): 3 out of 5 Pricing (is this software easy to approach from a cost perspective?): 5 out of 5 Support (does this company respond quickly to inquiries): 5 out of 5 Overall, however, you simply cannot find a better system for the cost. It hits all of our needs, most of our wants and does it at 10 percent of the cost of other options out there so for us, we are very pleased!

On that note, this software isn't perfect. It is easy to implement but there are some features that you have to dig for and other features that aren't explained in depth. Still, for a novice to approach, learn and become proficient in a short amount of time, I am pleased at how easy it was to eventually figure out. We also use a blend of several business operating systems and our internal language can be confusing. I was hoping to be able to change certain parts of the software that I cannot. For example, I would love to title Projects (instead of "Projects") as "Yearly Objectives"... that cannot be done with this software. Small sticking point for us, but nothing insurmountable.

Santosh
Qa engineer (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

Review

It’s easy to use over other tools which are in the market

Nota able to share screenshots in comment section

Édition, Auto-entrepreneur

ProofHub -- for complex projects with many moving parts

Commentaires : Overall, a solid and capable product. Can be overused to break tasks into a million pieces, but that's more user error than product errors. It's strength is the acquisition of data for storage, and for verification about what was done, and when.

The multi-dimensional ways of viewing the same information: breaking the work flow into tasks, timelines, deadlines, comments.

The learning curve is not easy at the start. Also, a single task not completed by an individual can be the excuse to hold a whole project up. This can be solved by setting the parameters more loosely, but it's not intuitive.

Max
CEO (Allemagne)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

A great project management solution

Commentaires : ProofHub has helped us organize nearly anything and everything in our workflow effortlessly. The inbuilt templates help us set up our projects easily. It is a feature-rich software such that we have to look no further for any of our project management requirements. ProofHub’s elaborate Kanban boards have made the task management very easy. Gantt charts help us plan and schedule better, calendar feature gives quick access to the important events and milestones coming up. Collaboration and communication are the biggest strengths of ProofHub, we can discuss, chat, share files, get feedback all in one place without any hassle.

I believe that the biggest pro of choosing ProofHub is that we get everything we need for project management at a very friendly price. It has a single price for the end number of users. The great customer support of ProofHub makes it all the more amazing. Custom roles help us maintain privacy by managing access. The proofing tool is almost a blessing.

The only place where ProofHub needs improvement is the number of integrations it offers. I can’t think of any other con honestly.

Krissy
Project Manager (Bulgarie)
Services d'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

Pretty good and simple tool. Great value for the money!

Commentaires : Easy to use and quite good price for full subscription.

Simple to use - all of our team members finds it intuitive to use. Has a Gantt chart with dependencies and can easily be manipulated. You can be part of multiple projects at the same time and also create pretty simple kanbans for daily use for example. I like that you can modify the frequency of the reminders/email notifications you receive

Pretty hard to upload existing list of tasks - you need to first break it down by different departments. It takes a while to switch statuses in Gantt chart view - I guess it will be done with time.

Alicia
Market Research Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001–5 000 employés

An underated project management gem

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Proofhub gives me the ability to sort and bring all my files in one place, it's filters are very easy to use as well as it's flawless real time notifications.

I haven't encountered any bugs or inconveniences while using it.

Delia
Owner (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

I'd have shot down the idea of biz ownership if it weren't for Proofhub.

Commentaires : I pretty LITERALLY cannot say with any sort of confidence that I'd still have enough interest in business ownership to be in biz for myself again years later had I never found Proofhub. The NAME says it all I needed visual proofing as a freelance graphic/web/mobile designer, and I needed a hub to keep everything organized and keep everyone in the loop. I tried going back to a 9-5 and I was astonished they didn't have project management software. People just don't realize the POWER of a project management tool until they use one. Then, it's obvious, sad and embarrassing to think about how much time you wasted before using one. LOL. The customer service is fantastic - although, you won't really need it a ton because the product is so solid. It's also extremely intuitive and easy to use, and I like that it's able to be branded. I'm in a different-ish sort of business for myself this time around but I still use Proofhub and don't plan on changing anytime soon. I even use it for collaborations with other artists and even things like planning my LIFE. lol. You just can't beat the task-master that it is (especially for us visual designers). I don't even have to quantify it with "for the price" because no, you just can't beat it at all for what I do.

Réponse de l'équipe de ProofHub

il y a 8 ans

Thanks Delia :)

Barry
Sales and Marketing Manager (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Automobile, 11–50 employés

Simple and Affordable

Simple intuitive interface. Proofhub scales well as extra users can be added under the same subscription

Not suited to those who like heavy customisation but what it does, it does well.

Transport routier/ferroviaire, 201–500 employés

Great cross team collaboration especially with remote workers.

4,0 il y a 5 mois

We needed a seamless way to approve large amounts of content for a large project. Proofhub allowed us to comment and track those versions that incorporated those changes.

The clicking on content for feedback could be a bit tricky at times.

Manish
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

ProofHub Bolt is great!

Commentaires : Our company has been using ProofHub as a collaboration and task management tool for close to two years now. ProofHub Bolt was a major revision and had lots of bugs when it was released a couple of months back. Over the last few weeks, the ProofHub support team has very proactively and aggressively fixed bugs reported by us. In fact, they were eager to learn more about the issues that we had been facing via Skype call. It feels great to know that the company stands behind its product and is willing to listen to the feedback. There are still a couple of bugs remaining but we feel very confident that they will be fixed. ProofHub Bolt certainly brings a fresh life to the product and its "Me" section is neat.

"Me" section is a great addition.

The gantt chart can certainly use some more features. Likewise the API can also get more functions.