Avis clients sur AccountEdge

En savoir plus sur AccountEdge

Logiciel de comptabilité pour petites entreprises pour Mac et Windows.

En savoir plus sur AccountEdge

The three big keys for me was that AccountEdge had customer service available here in the States that can be reached easily with a phone call, the price is reasonable, and they have a decent program.

Trying to find prior years' transactions is costly and a huge pain.

AccountEdge - Notes

4,0

AccountEdge a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 90 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé AccountEdge ?

Gary
Gary
President (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Couldn't be simpler!

Commentaires : Only great things to say about this product.

AccountEdge Pro has made a work of difference in my company. With their easy to use dashboard, I can enter purchases, invoice customers, pay bills, create payroll, keep an accurate accounting of my banking and so much more. It is simple to use... even I can do it! It's a huge time saver and in the five years that I have been using AccountEdge, I have never had an issue.

Not a big deal but there have been a couple of times when I have had to realign the check printing format.

IT Consultant (Canada)
Source : GetApp

Accountedge Review

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Overall this software is really good for people who want a simple bookkeeping and accounting solution.

This software is great for people who are not accountants and are looking for a simple bookkeeping and accounting software solution.

Whenever they release an update there are plenty of bugs and a lot of features will not work until the bug is fixed. Last upgrade my outlook connection stopped working so I had to manually send out invoices. Also support is no longer what it used to be. They will force you to upgrade to the current version and also charge for any support unless you can prove that you are calling about a software bug.

Dave
Principal (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

They screwed the MacOS users

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : Good, until they walked away from the Mac user base.

Mac-focused. Easy to use. Easy to understand.

After 20+ years of supporting Mac users, they just dropped us.

Kyoma
Dono (Brésil)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

I really liked the application, but need to improve the visualization for the end user

3,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I used the application and I recommend it, but it is necessary to make the changes I mentioned, seeking a better dynamic for the final consumer

I really liked the application, but it needs to improve the visualization for the end user as the tabs to access the functions, I recommend the team to change the screen that appears for the end user

It should improve the images within the program, looking for a better way to deliver a visual to the end customer, I recommend changing the ways of accessing the modules within the system

IT Consultant (Canada)
Source : GetApp

Overall good product

4,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I love the software and functionality but will most likely switch to another platform due to lack of support from customer service. Also support to your accountant is also non existent.

The simplicity of this product makes it enjoyable to use. The layout is nice and it makes it easy to find things you are looking for.

Customer support has gone completely down. Upgraded to the 2021 version and it broke a lot of features including the ability to send emails through outlook. Had to wait months for a fix and had to send out invoices manually. Come tax time they now want me to upgrade to 2022 for the accountant to get a copy to work on my file. Software maybe a good price but don't expect any support without spending more money. Basically a trap to force you to pay.

Web developer (R.-U.)
Internet, Auto-entrepreneur

One of very few apps for accounting on Mac - 2022 version

3,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It is still a very useful piece of software, and a rarity on Mac. However, the recent design decisions made in the latest version leave a lot to be desired. Unless the interface is overhauled, or at least improved, we may not use it for much longer.

It is an installable app, which does have drawbacks, but does mean an internet connection is not required to use it, unlike all cloud based accounting software. All useful features are available, such as employee records, payroll, invoicing, accounting, and stock checking, together with up to date HMRC requirements in the UK, such as Making Tax Digital tax submissions. The price is also very competitive. Most cloud based accounting software charges a per employee fee for payroll, but AccountEdge allows for multiple employees as standard.

The latest version has completely changed the look and feel of the software. Text is very hard to read, checkboxes are almost unusable, and the user experience in general is poorer than it's ever been. Error messages can be very obtuse.

Jim
Owner (Canada)
Impression, Auto-entrepreneur

Accountedge Pro

Commentaires : Accountedge Pro is easy to use and has all the features needed. It’s a good program. I have enjoyed using it.

Very easy to use. Performs all required tasks Automatically. It’s reliable. Easy to navigate. Works very well.

Lacks mobile integration- being able to use application on mobile device when on the toad or at a clients office. There are some functions available like looking up old invoices and jobs. But that’s about it. In this day and age portable applications are almost necessary.

Lisa
Owner (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Easy and customizable

Commentaires : Wonderful. I have been using it since 1992. And my CPA loves the reports I generate at the end of the year, it makes figuring up my taxes really easy for him because I can add different expense/income categories and customize it for certain deductions.

I have used this software since 1992, when it was called MYOB. It's easy to use, and has all the help you need right in the software. The categories are customizable, and you can easily make edits . you can also generate customized reports.

When I am entering a new customer, I would like to have more options on the main screen, such as the initial customer date and notes instead of having multiple screens to click through, it would make it easier to be able to see all the data on one screen.

dentist (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

AccountEdge Pro

Commentaires : See above

I bought the original software a long time ago because it was Mac based. I am only a Mac user.

I wish the decimal point floated. I know that that sounds silly but it would be nice. Plus, there needs to be a better way to put in "online" payments in check book. I only use checkbook and payroll. All the rest is a waste for me.

Owner (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

very good overall

Commentaires : i believe the key word is "control" of the business finances through generally simple, user-friendly management of income, expenses, financial reports and tax preparations for the accounting firm.

generally user-friendly even for those like I who are not accounting-knowledgeable, good, patient, friendly accounting/tech support. although MYOB ownership and name has changed over the years, service quality, continuity and evolution has been smooth and positive.

a little expensive for a single person business and a couple of times there have been two situations where accounting support instructions to solution have not worked - albeit only twice over all these years.

Glen
Owner/President (É.-U.)
Automobile, 2-10 employés

AccountEdge Pro/The best ever!

Commentaires : I have had this software since early 90's when it was MYOB (Mind Your Own Business). Loved the name! I had already gotten Quicken and was lost from the start. I didn't even install it to my computer, it was so confusing. MYOB/AccountEdge was so easy to set up. It took me no time at all to be up and running. I waited a year or so to get the payroll module... what a mistake. I should have gotten it at the same time... again... easy , easy , easy. I was spending hours upon hours doing payroll, withholding, employee records...etc... got set up... now it only takes me minutes. Love it!

Easy to set up, easy to use, easy to understand, just plain easy.

It has too much? lol. I don't use a lot of the features that are available, but if I need something, it is there.

Tom
Pres. (É.-U.)
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés

AccountEdge Pro Long-Time User

Commentaires : AccoutEdge Network Edition allows us to use multiple workstations to manage our daily sales, payables, and biweekly payroll.

Comprehensive for what we need it for. All cash accounts, including checking; receivables; payables; payroll; and more.

We've used it for so many years that we've gotten very used to it. Because we don't have a learning curve anymore, I don't have complaints. It would be better if it integrated more easily into our database, or Excel.

Carrie
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Perfect fit for our non-profit organization

Commentaires : AccountEdge Pro is perfect for our small non-profit organization. It is very user friendly. I especially love how fast I can make and customize reports. Processing payroll and making deposits are virtually effortless, which I appreciate. This will be our fourth year with the software and we have never had any issues. Customer service is always prompt and willing to help in any way. We highly recommend this accounting software.

I like how easy it is to customize in order to fit our specific needs.

Jeremy
Attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

AccountEdge Pro review

Commentaires : I have been very happy with AccountEdge Pro since moving from another piece of software that could not easily handle retainers. I run a law office and this feature is very important to keep track of clients deposits.

I enjoy the number of features, like the built in payroll option, custom invoices, and the ability to handle retainers.

The software can take some time to learn to use if you are not familiar with accounting rules.

Peggi
consultant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Great software!

Commentaires : I love AccountEdge. I've used it for since 1992! Every year they make improvements. A few years ago they added Bank Reconciliation, importing your activity from your bank. That is the most wonderful thing!
Of course, they've done many other things, including this year a direct link with UPS. There is no other software that has done as many things as AccountEdge. That is why I use it and I support other clients using it.

TANYA
COMPTROLLER (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

Johnson County Foam Inc

Commentaires : the duplicate feature is by far helping with making sure entries are not duplicated therefore creating less entries for reversal in which looks better overall for accounting and reporting to the CPA purposes

it is very user friendly and easy to get around in the software

would like to see more customization in running the reports

Virginia
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Unity School Inc.

Commentaires : I have been using it for 6 years now and am really pleased with the product and with the support team.

I really like how easy it is to learn, and how you can undo or repair mistakes

I am having some problems with my save page not showing up full page.

George
VP (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés

Former Peachtree user

Commentaires : It is much easier to add accounts "on the fly" as our record keeping needs evolve.

I like having my program residing on my hard drive rather than having to "rent" the service forever.

I'm not sure that there are really any highly objectionable features. Accountedge does take a while to set up, but I feel that it is really under my supervision at every step of the process.

Robert
Owner/Broker (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Great accounting software

Commentaires : Great program and we have been using it for over 6 years now.

Easy to use and great for running reports to track our numbers.

The apperance of the software is a little dated.

Dan
President (É.-U.)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Excellent producr

Commentaires : I have used the product for years - very pleased.

Ease of use and value for the money. Very pleased.

Limited use on multiple machines. Otherwise no concerns.

Lisa
Bookkeeper (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

AccountEdge Review

Easy of using, the detail that you can get with your reports

That when you upgrade the software it does't save and move your forms over...Its a pain to have to re-create the invoices, etc.

Réponse de l'équipe de Acclivity

il y a 4 ans

Hi Lisa, We offer an upgrade tool for your Customized Forms so you don't need to recreate them when you upgrade to a new version. Here is a link to the support article to walk you through the process the next time you upgrade: http://support.accountedge.com/kb/upgrading/upgrading-company-file#FORMS2012 - AccountEdge Customer Care Team

Dan
President (Canada)
Vente au détail, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

So much better over SAGE, thank you Account Edge

I love that the software is mine and no one can start charging me to continue to use it. It's very easy to use, support is good and my accountant likes using it as well. After 20 years using Simply (now SAGE) the updates and costs were getting out of hand I decided to switch to Account Edge. Wasn't an easy decision to make as it was some work to do so but after the first month I wished I had done the change years ago.

My accountant can not look back at a specific journal entry in the previous year with out looking into our back up. This is making year end a longer process.

Stephanie
Dentist/Owner (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 2-10 employés

Mac Accounting Program

Commentaires : I have had a good experience with this program.

I like that this program is extremely Mac friendly. I appreciate that the customer support is able to navigate questions.

There are so many features packed into this software; often some of the features can be hard to find.

Jeff
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great Accounting Software! Been using since 1994.

Commentaires : When we opened our retail bakery 22 years ago I had limited accounting knowledge. After much research I decided to give Accountedge a try and it has been an incredible help in managing my company. From seeing where we stand on a daily basis to bank meetings for financing. We have grown from a small local retail bakery to a thriving business with annual sales well over $. Over the years Accountedge has added great features that keep me completely in touch with my business, from managing cash flow, margins, payroll to inventory management. I've had several friends over the years that use Quickbooks for their businesses and after showing them what Accountedge will do they've all switched. There's really no comparison! And customer service is the best! I had a couple of questions about the new UPS integration and immediately had a personal reply and answers. If you're looking for great, easy to use but powerful accounting software, don't hesitate to buy Accountedge.

Anthony
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 11-50 employés

Horrible - Waste of money, looking for another alternative, NO HELP FROM TECH SUPPORT.

Commentaires : Trying to do daily operations but have run into issues at every turn. Even the most simple task for accounting has become a nightmare.

NOTHING. I feel like I've wasted 5 months of my time switching and implementing a software system that is useless to our business, not to mention the high cost of the software.

I have not found ANYTHING that has been easy to do in this software. I have needed and tried to get help several times, I either get some lame 1 line response that doesn't make sense and get that response 2 or 3 days later after creating a ticket, or wait for up to an hour on the phone and finally get to talk to someone that isn't willing to listen to the issue, sounds like I either woke him from a nap or in a really bad mood.