A great system for any size business

Publié le 05/09/2019
Georgina C.
Construction, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Having a good phone system installed has really helped our business. We are able to connect our remote workers instantly with contractors and clients who otherwise, we would have to take messages for or redirect which more often then not results in messages being lost or delayed or the caller not bothering to call a second or third number to get to the person they want, we can connect them straight away. I would say this is the biggest benefit of having this kind of system and it's affordable as well.

Avantages: It's really easy to use and you can program it from a computer to do all sorts of things! I really like the intercom function, which when you're busy and need to work hands free, it's a very useful tool to have in my role when speaking with colleagues about quick queries and you can easily switch to more private calling by simply picking up the receiver.
I like that you can input lots of different numbers, both internal and external which you can transfer calls to, so even if you want to transfer an external call to an external mobile number, it's simple to achieve.

Inconvénients: There isn't much not to like about the phone system to be fair, however if I was really nit picking I would say there are a lot of buttons and options to get to messages on the answer phone if you've already listened to them once and don't for heaven sake lose the customer support number, as you'll spend hours on the internet doing detective work trying to find it! otherwise, it's very good and the customer support is great.

Avaya Aura’s Alright

Publié le 02/08/2019
Josh B.
Senior Advisor
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Avaya is what allows us to make calls within and outside of our organization, and without it, we wouldn’t be able to do our jobs at all. No other program on the market is quite like Avaya.

Avantages: I like that Avaya runs well and does not have many issues or crashes; Overall functionality is great. I like the ease of use with initiating conference calls or a video calls. With my line of work, we need a consistent and reliable communications program, and Avaya definitely has all that we are looking for.

Inconvénients: Avaya call audio can sometimes be terrible, especially when used through a Virtual Private Network. Connection to Avaya can be on the slow side taking 15-20 seconds to fully connect when the program is started. Connection errors sometimes happen with Avaya and our extension numbers (though, to be fair, not sure if that is the program or the VPN.) Another con I would have to say is the initial setup (putting in server address, port configuration, enter extension number, password, etc.,) it can be a daunting setup process if you have to start over.

excellent, good quality

Publié le 06/06/2018
Jodi J.
Patient Coordinator
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This software allows me to competently do my job without worrying about a phone call being disconnected or being able to locate the phone number of a patient who has previously called without a problem.

Avantages: I would have to say my favorite thing about Avaya would be how easy it is to use. The way the phones are set up is very user friendly and makes a simple everyday task even easier! I like the display screen that comes on the phone.

Inconvénients: My least favorite thing about the software would have to be the setting when the phone is placed on hold. There is no distinct ring to separate a line on hold vs a normal incoming phone call. The phone will continue to ring until it has been picked up when I think it would be most beneficial to have it ring a couple times every minute to remind you the line is on hold.

Great Communication Source

Publié le 19/12/2018
Customer Service Representative
Externalisation/délocalisation, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Sometimes phone calls got disconnected but you have the advantage of this app that it always shows the phone number the customer is calling so, you have a call history and in that way you can call the customer back to have a great resolution. At the end of the day, it's very useful to gained a great customer service.

Avantages: What I like the most was the easier way that I get used to it, it's very easy to understand and to get adapt. I used to work with this feature, and, I used it on my daily tasks, it displays the phone number the customer is calling on screen of the Avaya. It is very efficient at call centers since you can hear clearly without any interruptions or any statics on the line.

Inconvénients: It should have an easier way to transfer the calls sometimes it can get disconnected.

The best communication solution!

Publié le 17/04/2018
Analista financiero
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It is a super durable tool and too efficient. It keeps me communicated and without interruptions. The quality of the audio is second to none.

Avantages: I use Avaya every day in the daily tasks of my work. It allows me to be communicated without interruptions. The device I use is very efficient, easy to use. It is definitely an indispensable tool if you want to have a communicative contact without failures.

Inconvénients: I have been using Avaya for more than 3 years in my daily tasks at work and there is really nothing that I do not like or that I should improve. It is a super durable tool and too efficient.

Avaya Review

Publié le 17/06/2019
Christopher W.
IT Manager
Réseaux informatiques, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Great when it works, awful when something goes wrong and support is useless

Avantages: Great product when it works. Great if you need a call center style VoIP Solution

Inconvénients: Updates constantly cause issues with connectivity and support is slow to resolve issues.

The Avaya system is the only system our organization will use!

Publié le 12/01/2018
Security Guard
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The Avaya system is the best in the industry and there are many options available to meet your needs. The system is extremely easy to use and is used in various industries. I personally enjoy the ability to have more than two lines.

Inconvénients: I haven't found the ability to place someone on hold and putting the phone back into the retriever without it hanging up on the line. You have the option to press mute but the line will disconnect if you forget and put the headset back into the retriever.

Price keep going up

Publié le 20/09/2018
Kali S.
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Our company loves the functionality of this system and all of the options that it offers. It really is the best system we have used for reasons such as easy transfers and group calls. The conference system is really nice as well.

Inconvénients: The price keeps going up which caused our company to have to switch to a different system. Our new system does not have half of the options and is not as user friendly.

Great Communication Tool for Business

Publié le 23/05/2019
Product Development Engineer
Automobile, 10 001+ employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am using Avaya phones over 3 years at Ford Motor Company. I had no issues and there is no complex thing to figure out. Just pick up the phone and use it. There are several modes you can use like DND; Do Not Disturb when you want to keep silence. The earphone is easily adaptable to use while you are in the audio meetings.

Avantages: DND: Do not disturb mode Will have your silent mode to focus on your job easier.

Inconvénients: I do not see any negative features that I experienced so far.

fairly easy to use, with varied options for managing incoming calls

Publié le 05/06/2018
Jose S.
2nd level operations
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: better call management and increase of the SLA agreement service

Avantages: administration is simple, and allows you to quickly monitor the call queues, from the number of calls on hold to the time each call lasts. Allows assigning each code of a user to a specified queue, which allows establishing different call lines according to the needs or service that you want to provide
allows you to create waiting options in which you can know why a user can not receive a call: feedback, bathroom, break, etc.

Inconvénients: I have nothing negative with this product is quite easy to use and you have up to one meter in percentage of the service offered during the

Avaya Aura platform is the best applications for voice communications in the world.

Publié le 12/04/2018
Technical Consultant
51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The most reliable voice platform by far

Avantages: There is no other platform that comes even close to the amount of features and readability of the Avaya aura platform.

Inconvénients: For administrators it will take a little bit time to understand the platform and to master it . But in reality there are no cons to the platform.

Making call center life easy

Publié le 22/08/2018
Stephanie M.
Photographer
Matériel informatique, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Avaya is reliable, intelligent and is the best solution for a call center. The products are high quality performance and the software makes the customer experience the best.

Inconvénients: I’ve never had a problem at work with my avaya phone or software.

I used this program for both inbound and outbound calls

Publié le 10/04/2018
Luc H.
Market Analyst
Support client

Avantages: I liked the functionality of the program. It is easy to use and set up specifically for you (volume, favorite settings,etc.)

Inconvénients: The thing I liked the least about this software is the visual aspect. I find the look of the software is outdated

Phone call at its finest

Publié le 28/06/2018
Web Consultant
Internet
Support client

Avantages: To navigate from one call to another at the ease of yiur fingertips is simply amazing and very easy to use.

Inconvénients: Just cant live with out this invention while working as you can handle multiple calls all at once with this

Working with Avaya on a daily basis

Publié le 14/10/2018
William T.
call center technician
Réseaux informatiques, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like the ability to see what the caller is going to enquire about before the call is taken.
Tracking of time is customizable. Integrates well with other systems

Inconvénients: Calls can get lost when transferring calls

Avaya Aura, one of the best voicemailbox software

Publié le 11/04/2019
Gaurav S.
NetWork Engineer
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: working and using Avaya aura can be said is a overall good

Avantages: its super easy to use and install , works good with almost no issues to report or downtime

Inconvénients: Avaya aura works good and is very user friendly,

Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer Implementation

Publié le 16/05/2019
Julio cesar C.
Ingeniero Senior de Desarrollo
Télécommunications, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The Avaya Aura Orchestration Designer development environment is ideal for creating applications in the Experience Portal, such as IVRs, POMs and other Voice applications. Its design is simple, minimalist and easy to use, its components and objects are visible to the developer, the logic through the Servlets or Datas is not complex, the integration with databases or web services is very useful and in summary , it is the best development environment to create voice applications that I have known

Avantages: The ability to integrate with Soap and Restful web services and with SQL Server databases

Inconvénients: The development IDE consumes many machine resources.

I could not get through my day without Avaya

Publié le 22/01/2018
Denise W.
Technical Publications Support Specialist / PetroWiki Manager
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The Avaya system in uniformly the most valuable tech I use. It allows for a seamless use of my computer to my phone system. It makes collaborating across digital devices easy.

From a novice to expert in months

Publié le 10/06/2019
Leo A.
Network Specialist II
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I was brought in from Networking to fill in for the Comm. Specialist position. Between Avaya and CenturyLink, I went from not knowing anything about the platform to managing over 600 devices within weeks. It only took a couple of months to fully engulf myself with the world.

Avantages: The Aura platform is very customizable, if you can think it up, you can configure it to do what you need.

Inconvénients: It does take some time to get the hang of. Once you learn your basic commands, it's easy to expand deeper and quicker into the Avaya world.

My customer support system with amazing call facility

Publié le 24/09/2019
Angela B.
Content Developer
Services et technologies de l'information, 5 001-10 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Avaya Aura is nowadays my most favorite application because of its advanced communication techniques that helps me to communicate within or outside my organization in a better way.

Avantages: This application is quite useful for automatic call distribution system that allows a magnificent call distributing services within an organization. I can even record a lot of calls through its recording features that allows me to record each and every call to have a better record or history of my work.

Inconvénients: For me this application is a huge life savior because it enables me to track each and every call whether am using it inside my organization or even outside. Thus, for me there is nothing to worry about in this particular product.

avaya

Publié le 10/12/2018
Tiffany H.
accounts payable
Comptabilité, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: The functionality of this program is great its easy to use and set up

Inconvénients: it could use a little more visual aspect. but works great

Exactly the Quality you expect from avaya

Publié le 28/03/2019
Tiana T.
Human Resources Business Coordinator
Automobile, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Aura is an all encompassing tool to get your routing where it needs to be. The integration with analytics is also really helpful. We all know that you have to run a report at the end of every month and while this is more about calls, it doesn't let that part of contact center life fall by the wayside.

Avantages: It works well with Avaya equipment and is very customizable. This 'suite' has so many option for contact center use.

Inconvénients: There is a bit of a learning curve but any IT admin worth their salt will make it their own in no time.

Let's Talk

Publié le 31/08/2019
Tonya M.
Independent Contractor
Services aux consommateurs, 1 001-5 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I am a user for an at-home call center. This system provides an effective way to communicate with the consumer to provide services.

Avantages: This is a software program which bridges the needs of the parenting company with an independent contractor to service the needs of the consumer. The parent company is the actual provider generally which takes care of the billing. I like the ability to talk with the customers through a clear and efficient system. It is well integrated with other software needs to provide quality voice interactions.

Inconvénients: The system is not fail-safe. Like all software there are challenges. There are issues sometimes that limit the usage to the parent company's integration. I can not say if it is actually AVAYA issues or parent company integration configuration.

Very good software.

Publié le 12/02/2018
Jorge C.
Admin
Machines, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The ability of real-time multi communication.

Avantages: We like the capability of using it on multiple stations , the reports and the fact that it is easy to use and reliable.

Inconvénients: We dont like that it is a bit expensive, but is all depending on where you are going to use it and where.

Best communication software!

Publié le 01/08/2018
Serhat A.
Mechanical Development Engineer
Biens de consommation

Commentaires: Easy communication.

Avantages: The best side of this software is that it has a very easy use from the beginning. Even its setup is very easy and while daily usage it provides a precise interface with all options.

Inconvénients: There might be some double run problems. While one Avaya.exe is running you can open another one bu mistake.