15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Avaya UCaaS

En savoir plus sur Avaya UCaaS

Avaya IX Contact Center permet de créer des connexions naturelles, qu'elles soient humaines ou numériques, sur tous les canaux de communication.

En savoir plus sur Avaya UCaaS

Avaya UCaaS - Notes

Avaya UCaaS a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 83 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Avaya UCaaS ?

Jose
Jose
2nd level operations (Venezuela)

fairly easy to use, with varied options for managing incoming calls

Commentaires : better call management and increase of the SLA agreement service

administration is simple, and allows you to quickly monitor the call queues, from the number of calls on hold to the time each call lasts. Allows assigning each code of a user to a specified queue, which allows establishing different call lines according to the needs or service that you want to provide allows you to create waiting options in which you can know why a user can not receive a call: feedback, bathroom, break, etc.

I have nothing negative with this product is quite easy to use and you have up to one meter in percentage of the service offered during the

Matthew
Matthew
Marketing Coordinator (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 11–50 employés

All-In-One Com Hub for Any Business Size

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Beyond the occasional frustrating poor audio quality on phone calls, the overall system has been fantastic for company communications. Employees can forward calls to their cells if they work from home, meaning a call is never missed. The web meeting option helped us consolidate other services into Avaya and the instant messaging is a great time-saver between departments.

The Avaya system is really two parts for us: a fully customizable phone and the content hub. The phone is decked out with a long caller ID list and includes options to change out ring back tones, caller tones, and voice mail recordings. The hub is packed with amazing options such as faxing from the computer, internal instant messaging, screen share, and web meeting access. With Avaya my company has been able to save costs by reducing third-party services for web meetings and screen sharing.

Call quality can really be hit or miss, which might be the program or it might be our internet connections. Poor quality comes in the form of audible clicks, pops, voice distortion, or ultimately dropped calls.

Jodi
Controller (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 51–200 employés

Our company is highly satisfied with Avaya UCaaS communications platform.

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : We are pleased with their phones and service and have used Avaya for over 8 years.

We like the voice features of the phone system.

There is nothing that I can think of as the phone system works well for us.

ABSALON TEIXEIRA DO
Traffic analyst (Brésil)
Télécommunications, 10 000+ employés

in queue management and attendants unknown tool with most failures

Commentaires : Since its implementation we had several problems, because the company commercial sells a product that can not deliver.

Since its implementation we had several problems, because the company commercial sells a product that can not deliver. Its consultants are not sufficiently aware of the languages ​​used by Brazilian carriers which makes it very difficult to deploy and maintain the tool, which currently can only function due to the Asterisk redirection that receives all operators' trunks and delivers so that avaya can understand. Not to mention the disconnects, which in the reports present information that is unreliable. The tool has several native reports that analyzed have divergences of information between them, and we could not create a report without calling and payment of the service, which several times we requested did not receive what was agreed, beyond the support deadline. technical, which can reach 365 business days.

Télécommunications, 1 001–5 000 employés

I have use this for over 5 years

Commentaires : great for big, small, medium companies, you are able to see in which Aux your personnel is, so you can track their time on their calls or their non productive time, great!!

If you work in the call center industry you know tie is everything, so its very easy that you are able to keep track of your time taken in each call, and you can get a calculator manually- you can save phone numbers in your directory and see missed calls, received calls and outbound calls, you have everything together. You actually have an extension, so a customer can reach you back and/or a colleague can trasfer the call.

When I was in training I wish there were a training environment to practice at least 5 to 10 minutes since the first time that you use it you kind of get lost

Christopher
Christopher
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Réseaux informatiques, 2–10 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Avaya Review

Commentaires : Great when it works, awful when something goes wrong and support is useless

Great product when it works. Great if you need a call center style VoIP Solution

Updates constantly cause issues with connectivity and support is slow to resolve issues.

The best communication solution!

Commentaires : It is a super durable tool and too efficient. It keeps me communicated and without interruptions. The quality of the audio is second to none.

I use Avaya every day in the daily tasks of my work. It allows me to be communicated without interruptions. The device I use is very efficient, easy to use. It is definitely an indispensable tool if you want to have a communicative contact without failures.

I have been using Avaya for more than 3 years in my daily tasks at work and there is really nothing that I do not like or that I should improve. It is a super durable tool and too efficient.

The Avaya system is the only system our organization will use!

The Avaya system is the best in the industry and there are many options available to meet your needs. The system is extremely easy to use and is used in various industries. I personally enjoy the ability to have more than two lines.

I haven't found the ability to place someone on hold and putting the phone back into the retriever without it hanging up on the line. You have the option to press mute but the line will disconnect if you forget and put the headset back into the retriever.

, 51–200 employés

Avaya Aura platform is the best applications for voice communications in the world.

Commentaires : The most reliable voice platform by far

There is no other platform that comes even close to the amount of features and readability of the Avaya aura platform.

For administrators it will take a little bit time to understand the platform and to master it . But in reality there are no cons to the platform.

Stephanie
Stephanie
Photographer (Panama)
Matériel informatique, 501–1 000 employés

Making call center life easy

Avaya is reliable, intelligent and is the best solution for a call center. The products are high quality performance and the software makes the customer experience the best.

I’ve never had a problem at work with my avaya phone or software.

Josh
Senior Advisor (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 10 000+ employés

Avaya Aura’s Alright

Commentaires : Avaya is what allows us to make calls within and outside of our organization, and without it, we wouldn’t be able to do our jobs at all. No other program on the market is quite like Avaya.

I like that Avaya runs well and does not have many issues or crashes; Overall functionality is great. I like the ease of use with initiating conference calls or a video calls. With my line of work, we need a consistent and reliable communications program, and Avaya definitely has all that we are looking for.

Avaya call audio can sometimes be terrible, especially when used through a Virtual Private Network. Connection to Avaya can be on the slow side taking 15-20 seconds to fully connect when the program is started. Connection errors sometimes happen with Avaya and our extension numbers (though, to be fair, not sure if that is the program or the VPN.) Another con I would have to say is the initial setup (putting in server address, port configuration, enter extension number, password, etc.,) it can be a daunting setup process if you have to start over.

Adrian
Enterprise IT Engineer (R.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 1 001–5 000 employés

Powerful Contact Center solution but feels very dated

Commentaires : We used this product for years, it was a great solution initially however with cloud products now taking a front seat the solution feels left behind.

The product is powerful for larger contact center environments, it can handle capacity with ease.

The upgrade process is cumbersome, the setup just feels like it is constantly being added to instead of a fresh approach and a new platform and the ability to trial features just does not feel fluid, a complete upgrade is sometimes required just to see if the product fits.

Denise
Denise
Technical Publications Support Specialist / PetroWiki Manager (É.-U.)

I could not get through my day without Avaya

The Avaya system in uniformly the most valuable tech I use. It allows for a seamless use of my computer to my phone system. It makes collaborating across digital devices easy.

Angela
Angela
Content Developer (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 5 001–10 000 employés

My customer support system with amazing call facility

Commentaires : Avaya Aura is nowadays my most favorite application because of its advanced communication techniques that helps me to communicate within or outside my organization in a better way.

This application is quite useful for automatic call distribution system that allows a magnificent call distributing services within an organization. I can even record a lot of calls through its recording features that allows me to record each and every call to have a better record or history of my work.

For me this application is a huge life savior because it enables me to track each and every call whether am using it inside my organization or even outside. Thus, for me there is nothing to worry about in this particular product.

Tonya
Independent Contractor (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 1 001–5 000 employés

Let's Talk

Commentaires : I am a user for an at-home call center. This system provides an effective way to communicate with the consumer to provide services.

This is a software program which bridges the needs of the parenting company with an independent contractor to service the needs of the consumer. The parent company is the actual provider generally which takes care of the billing. I like the ability to talk with the customers through a clear and efficient system. It is well integrated with other software needs to provide quality voice interactions.

The system is not fail-safe. Like all software there are challenges. There are issues sometimes that limit the usage to the parent company's integration. I can not say if it is actually AVAYA issues or parent company integration configuration.

Logiciels, 1 001–5 000 employés

A massive call center software

There are tons of reporting and analytics that are available.

There is not a lot of training material available. You'll need to learn as you go.

Juan David
Juan David
Project manager (Colombie)
Télécommunications, 11–50 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Experience for a bussiness

Commentaires : Its a very complete and easy to use platform, the Avaya's experience for many years its a clearly advantage over the other vendors

Avaya know what we need, have a lot of experience, so, they can create one in one app with everything you can need for your contact center

a better call recorder its required, because all customers require a stereo call recorder for speech analytics (diarization)

Services aux consommateurs, 201–500 employés

Great Product!

Commentaires : It is very easy to use, has options to put restrictions if necessary when making a call, it also allows you to trace the events of the call.

Excellent product! It has everything you need to have a successful call center or a telephone service company.

I personally didn't have anything to say negative about the product.

Automobile, 10 000+ employés

Good solution

Commentaires : I can suggest that for big compony employees which has two or more location. This is the best solution.

It is best way of mobility. I can reach my desktop phone number from everywhere.

It should be support conference in three or more callers.

Bertis
Bertis
Supervisor (Honduras)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 501–1 000 employés

Avaya Greatness

Commentaires : Great tool easy to handle once the experience is gain. I wish it was a little bit more simple.

I like that you can measure or keep track of time, very well with this program. An excellent choice for a company who want the most of its employees.

Even with its greatness, this program as any other has its drawback; that is that the tome keeping is so precise, it can get confusing as well. Some functions at first are hard to understand.

Aaron
Teacher (É.-U.)

The Avaya platform has a variety of features, but is difficult to initiate for novice users.

The Avaya User Interface that is accessible online is a nice feature. Not being tied to the actual server is a nice option. I do appreciate the layout of the interface, tabs, etc.

The Help side of this software is very minimal, especially for a novice user. Whenever there is an issue with the phone system, it usually requires a phone call to the installer which is an hour! Wishing there was an online chat option for the Help/Support options.

Claudia
dental office receptionist (É.-U.)
Cabinets médicaux, 11–50 employés

I've been using Avaya for a little while now and i love it, it is very easy to use and functional!!!

Commentaires : I love that it's very practical and easy to learn.

I like that it allows you to be in one phone call with multiple people while just using one line, It's really helpful for conference calls.

I dislike that you could potentially pick up another line by accident, there's a possibility of someone listing to your private call and you won't even notice it.

Juan
Call center (Salvador)
Télécommunications, 1 001–5 000 employés

This tool It great and easy to use!

The capacity It has for making calls, hold calls and tranfer to another teams! The interface Is is really easy to use and you can understand the use very easy.

I do not have any feed back for this software but maybe the way in which you register in the application should be easier.

Gabe
Customer Service Rep (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 11–50 employés

High Quality Interface

The system was very user friendly. It was very easy to maneuver through calls and to see who in the office was in/out based on the symbols shown.

The price tag is why we ended up switching to a different software.

Services aux consommateurs, 1 001–5 000 employés

Good phone system

Adequate phone system for what I need it for. Better than landline

Could have more features. Otherwise it's good