15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur 365villas

En savoir plus sur 365villas

Ce système est facile à apprendre, facile à utiliser et réduit jusqu'à 90 % de votre charge de travail actuelle.

En savoir plus sur 365villas

Pluses - the product is quite modular and the only product in the market place that is priced that way. This is not an easy thing to do as a developer, so I'm impressed to start off.

I have a little trouble understanding the rates at times, but I'm getting there.

365villas - Notes

365villas a reçu une note globale de 4,7 étoiles sur 5 d'après 167 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé 365villas ?

Taylor J.
Taylor J.
Chief Executive Officer (Bermudes)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Easy & effective to use PLUS an outstanding support team to help you along the way!

Commentaires : Our company had recently switched from a different PMS system to 365Villas and we couldnt be happier. The product and its interface is very easy to understand and extremely easy to use. Not to mention the options are limitless! Our experience with the team at 365Villas has been nothing short of amazing! The transition, onboarding and the ongoing support has been greatly apprecited and everything has been seamless. Our account manager and all the team members that have helped us thus far have all been extremely patient in answering all of our questions and making sure that we understand the full capacity of the system and its add-ons. They have even gone a step further to show us all of the ins and outs of the specific channels that we are connecting to, to make sure that we are using them to their full potential - This is something that we didnt have in the past and we greatly appreciate! I would 100% recommend 365Villas! Thank you 365Villas, you have a client for life!

365Villas has released a new, very user friendly interface for their PMS software which makes it easy to manage properties while on the go. Also, the responsiveness and dedication of the representative and support team remains unmatched!

There are many add-on options to the software. This is not really a con as you use what you need. You can add on to you subscription as you need, but there is a fee.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Taylor, We are very grateful for this thoughtful review. Thanks for taking the time. It's a pleasure to have you and your team with us. The 365Villas Team

Marcia
Office Manager (Aruba)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11–50 employés

Our Feedback for 365 Villas

4,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : We are happy with the use of 365 Villas. We only wish the reporting function is more user friendly and we would also like to implement a workorder function.

We like the response from the Support Department. They just solved a big issue for us with taxes being sent over to Airbnb. Thankful for that fix.

The Reporting Feature needs a lot of work. We tried the Report Writer as well and we can not use it. Mostly, we would like to write our own schedules within 365Villas. We find this feature unfriendly to use and create reports.

Jan
Owner (Allemagne)

industrie's leading software - A nightmare

Commentaires : It was a nightmare. Nearly every time we received a new deadline when our website should work properly. Deadlines were displaced without clear communications to the customer. Although their product without multilanguage functionality was useless for us and it was definitely not our fault that it was not working, we were supposed to pay nearly the full amount. I have spoken with other customers that are having same problems and these guys are still calling their selves as world's leading solution in that market... That's ridiculous

- Some employees really tried to help us. - Sales presentation is really good

- their software especially the WordPress website is not ready to be sold as a product that is working properly. - the WordPress theme is full of bugs - the multilanguage function is not working - most of the time I was writing translations and bug lists - communication with the team was not working. Waiting for feedback for more than a week although there were a lot of problems with our project - always delay in delivering or bug fixing - no confession about their missing delivery of a working product - cooperation partners like Rentals United did not work as promised

il y a 5 ans

97.5% of our reviews are very positive. Here is a copy of the German website Jan Kramer is supposedly so upset about: http://krame22.websites.365villas.com/de/ It's a new theme. We made clear at the start it would take time to deliver everything in German - which we did. After his trial, Mr Kramer confirmed he liked our functionality better than what he could find in Germany or his current PMS and was willing to wait. Mr Kramer is actually upset because he signed up to Rentals United thinking they'd connect to a German channel he wanted. When this turned out otherwise, he demanded refunds from us both. This matter had nothing to do with us. Nonetheless, we still tried to help him. Mr Kramer seems to be a start-up with little activity. He has held the threat of this review over us to try to extort a refund when none is due. We refused to bow to it. He also made many legal threats. None has materialised. Other providers should beware before partnering with Mr Kramer.

Wallace

365Villas helps with integrations

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : The training was very thorough. The trainers were very knowledgeable.

Integrates with multiple channels and with my website.

Some of the integration with payments for VRBO is a bit clunky. There are not any help tools to reference. The setup did not have a test environment.

Ben
General Manager (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A flexible and dynamic package suitable for all our apartment and villa rental administrative needs

Commentaires : The support staff are friendly and accessible, they are quick to respond in the case of any issues. We have always had a good relationship with the 365 Team who seem genuinely eager to help.

Dynamic, updated regularly, easy to use, quick, functional

It would be interesting to know how we could use the package for more of our invoicing needs, rather than running a separate package, but I appreciate it is not an accounting package.

il y a 12 mois

Dear Ben, Thanks for the wonderful review. Regarding invoicing, the system caters extensively to booking invoicing and owner invoicing needs. Everything is automated in accordance with settings choices. We think you are referring to bespoke stand-alone invoices for miscellaneous needs. If so, these can be generated from the Expense and Cashflow Management section of our Integrated Accounting module. We are also in the process of implementing a lot of enhancements in this general area, so will reach out to you for specific suggestions. Thanks, The 365Villas Team

Giulia
General Manager (Italie)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Usability and Reliability

Commentaires : To be honest I'd like to use 365villas but I had to stop the on boarding process, becouse of problems with my old website, which had made my needs higher and than 365villas price to high for me, during
this pandemic period, when market is uncertain and unstable....

Easy of use, without any doubt! Intuitive, easy to use, well organized and smooth onboarding. The person who assisted me in on boarding is reliable and well organized!

Usability, and there are all the desired Features!

il y a 2 ans

Dear Giula, Thanks so much for the thoughtful review. Your kind words about the ease-of-use of our platform and the quality of our support mean a lot to us. We work hard on them both. We are sorry for the stress the pandemic is putting on your business and we hope to have the pleasure of servicing you again. For other reaaders: 365Villas is the only platform on the market that not only offers different plans and pricing based on portfolio size, but also offers more niche and sophisticated functionality in flexible bolt-on option packaging. This means users pay only for what they need at any point in time. As of yet, no completing platform offers as much flexibility or control in finding the right balance between spend and functionality for your unique business needs. Regards, The 365Villas Team

Stephen

A great choice!

Commentaires : Less time spent checking on the finances, and the consistency of the reservations across all the integrated booking channels has saved us time that we now focus on updates to our service and the units we manage.

The software is easy to learn and use, and the support team responds fairly quick. There are always ways to work around specific issues that may be uniquely to our application, which helps a lot, and 365 will listen and possibly work your situations into their software as well. Moving from another Software to 365 has helped me grow my business in a short period of time with minimal stress.

I can't really say. Compared to where I was, I have no complaints.

il y a 2 ans

Dear Stephen, Thank you for this kind review. Achieving ease-of-use with our platform and helping our users grow their businesses are always key objectives for us. Your remarks about the on-boarding process being relatively smooth are especially heartwarming given that you selected not only our PMS, but our channel manager and integrated website solution as well. Implementing all three solutions together with "minimal stress" as you say, is a real triumph. We're delighted you moved from Guesty to 365Villas. Regards, The 365Villas Team

Sarah
Villa Specialist (Barbade)

Comprehensive Product with Great Support

5,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : The software is comprehensive and the 365villas team are easy to work with.

365villas provides a full service software that suits our Caribbean based business. The 365villas team are knowledgeable, efficient and easy to work with.

It has taken longer than we expected to integrate into our website, but we can't fault the team on their assistance.

Gina
Manager (Australie)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Bets support you could ask for

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Fantastic! Very happy and would recommend to everyone.

365 is always making great updates and the support is world class! They are so helpful and lovely do deal with

I didn't like the layout of the emails but I understand this is an upcoming update :-)

alvise
rfef (Italie)

amaziong tool

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

very usefull to handle different channel

too expensive if you consider that many features are optional

Elizabeth
6/19/2015 (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Best Solution for Our Lodging Businesses!

Commentaires : AWESOME. Just great. Sure, a couple things could be improved, but 365 is head and shoulders above all of the competition. They have a useful, modern product and a helpful, responsive staff. We are very grateful to have found them.

There are so many great things about 365. I did a TON of research on different CRM options before settling on 365villas. We are a 14-unit vacation cottage business, and for us 365 was the best by far. They are a breath of fresh air. 365villas does all the things that you'd expect of a modern lodging CRM: calendar sync, online booking from your website, billing, contracts, email management and automation, promotion codes, etc. It is set up with automation and simplification in mind. Many competing companies look shiny and new on their sales website, but the feel and function of the user experience is straight out of the '90s. Not so with 365villas, which operates and feels completely modern, both for the business owner and the guest/customer. Another common pitfall that I discovered with other CRMs is that hidden fees appear only after you are well into your trial. It's common to charge fees for calendar sync or channel bookings, although these fees aren't mentioned in the sales process. Thankfully, 365villas has been completely above-board. While not cheap, it is reasonably priced and what you see is what you get. The simple channel calendar sync is included in the price. Works great for us! Most of all, I'm impressed by the people at 365villas. They respond quickly & thoughtfully to questions. They consistently show willingness to engage - and actually solve! - issues we mention. They clearly care and keep working to improve. Thank you, 365villas team!

I've heard that a QuickBooks sync and an app/better mobile experience are on the way. We are very much looking forward to both. Hopefully the sync solves our long-time (from way before 365) headache of having to manually associate income to the correct cottage within QuickBooks. For us, two improvements would be of tremendous benefit: 1. I wish that there were a good way to handle group bookings! We get plenty of groups booking multiple cottages under one reservation. In the current system, a family group renting 5 cottages must sign 5 different (nearly identical) contracts, pay 5 deposits, pay 5 final payments, get 5 sets of automated emails, etc. 2. Payment collection could improve. We typically receive bookings months in advance, so we take a deposit upfront and a final payment before arrival. 365 automates this, which is great! However, if somebody books a cottage for next Tuesday, the same deposit and first payment are still automatically charged separately. There is no way to customize the individual guest's payment schedule. Payment collection would also be hugely improved if 365 stored the guest's credit card number so that we could manually charge it upon their departure. Guests expect you to store their card and run it when they check out, as hotels do, and most guests are confused by the fact that they have to give us their credit card twice.

Peter
Operations (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

365villas Fits Like A Glove. Look no further.

Commentaires : We are an owner-operated portfolio of branded properties. Prior to selecting 365villas, we expected to triple our growth in 2020. We will far exceed these growth goals. 365villas is strategically and operationally foundational to our growth strategy. We are now planning to acquire 2 to 3x more properties over the business goals for 2020.

I typically do write reviews. They earned this excellent review. On a scale of 0-10 stars. 1. The People at 365. 12 stars. 2. Intuitive ease of use. 12 stars. 3. Functionality. 9.5 stars. 4. API Integration. 13 stars. 5. 3rd Party Partners. 12 stars. My wife and I knew nothing about on-boarding an enterprise software system. I barely use MS Office. We dove in and started learning. Put the time in. Don't gloss over anything. Learn it in the order they direct you to learn it. Don't skip ahead. Decide to be a power user. Every day we reach a new milestone. Every day our business gets smarter. Easier to operate. We were closing bookings a week I believe. This was less than 15 days ago. We are not power users...yet. However... at every daily milestone we get so excited thinking we might be. Haha.

To articulate what I like least about the 365villas would not be of value to your purchase decision. They are tiny nits.

Kieren
Director (Suisse)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Great software, even better service and responsiveness

Commentaires : I spent a lot of time going through various options for my small property management company, trawling through reviews and watching demos. 365villas was decided upon as the best option for me in particular for the all inclusive package available, including website, customer management/reservation system, booking platform, and importantly channel manager. The website is a Wordpress template, with the possibility to add on plug ins as required. At this stage, we have not added any plug ins as the base offering is complete and covers our needs. It is however good to have an experienced support team there to advise and further develop the site in the future. Each property has it's profile and booking form, and the recently updated photo gallery looks good and works well. The reservation system covers all bases for me at this stage, and the automated processes have already saved me a number of hours in admin time. In particular creating quotes and rental agreements is very quick and easy once the templates have been set up. The channel manager link works well, any issues here have tended to be between the channel manager and the channels themselves - the link from 365villas to Rentals United is good.

Ease of use, quick to set up, and clearly understandable. I am by no means a tech genius, and have easily set everything up myself with support from 365villas when required. I have asked for a number of changes and tweaks to the software to suit my needs, or to enhance existing functionalities. Each request has been quickly and efficiently responded to, and in general changes are made with little fuss. I have also requested a small number of paid development tasks, specific to my needs, which have been accepted and completed at a very reasonable cost.

Some non-core functionalities could be further developed, such as certain aspects of the reporting and accounting modules, but to reiterate my above point, the team is constantly working on development and open to user suggestions.

Director (Espagne)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

A very strong player in the marketplace

Commentaires : Our business manages vacation rental properties on behalf of property owners. 365Villas gives us a robust platform to integrate all of our operations, and works well with third-party tools that we value. It's been a tremendous boost in the organization of our company using their platform, and our guests and clients have consistently been happy with the UX they are exposed to, as well.

We've been working with 365V for approximately 1 year now, and have been very impressed with them from the beginning. While there were some bumps getting started, and some points that needed to be worked out between our systems and their integrations, they have since made massive upgrades and improvements in their platform, and it has been a fantastic user experience. Automated messages work very well, booking management is easy, and their integrations with powerful channel management and yield management tools work very well to dramatically improve our operations. I also appreciate that they operate on a per-property that gradually scales down, which I find is far easier to absorb into the growth of business.

At this point, and with their recent upgrade, we are very happy with the platform and I cannot find any specific points that I feel are any better addressed by any other provider. It could conceivably be better if some of the more robust systems (like channel management and yield management) were wholly-encompassed in the platform - rather than being third-party integrations - but having worked with another PMS prior that did have this, the way that 365Villas does it IS far more effective.

Vicki
Director (Australie)

Smart and Innovative Software System

Commentaires : When we were looking for a better software system to handle our small portfolio of short-stay holiday houses, each with a different owner and pricing structure, a priority was to find something that was easy to use, reliable, and clever. 365 Villas is all this and more!
The initial set-up process was unbelievably easy and straightforward. The 365 Villas system is very intuitive and adaptable and the staff are very friendly and quick to help with any questions or concerns.
Adding tariffs, seasons, special pricing, additional charges, unique commissions and booking fees is a breeze.
We love the monthly reporting feature for property owners that allows us to provide an accurate breakdown of all rent, commissions, and property related expenses. Owners can also log-in to view how their property is performing and access their running expense reports at any time.
It only took one person just a couple of days to set up our whole business on 365 Villas!! Honestly, it's so easy to use you may not need much help from the 365 Villas steam but it's great to know they are there and, although they operate in a different timezone to Western Australia, they will always get back to you with tips and advice.
The easy-to-view booking calendars are so intuitive. For example, you have the option of hovering over a shaded section of the calendar to see the guest's name or clicking on it to be taken to the guest booking itself and drill down into the booking details if needed.
We love the automated email reminders about guest arrivals and departures, as well as the ability to tailor templates for sending guest arrival emails or sending notifications to cleaners via email etc.
Most importantly, this software really works in terms of maintaining accurate booking calendars across multiple properties with multiple owners and it also handles the accounting side of the business very well. In summary, this is a fantastic all-in-one property management package. It was just what we were looking for and we are very pleased we have found it!

It's an all-in-one package that handles bookings across multiple properties as well as handles accurate monthly reporting requirements for multiple owners.

Minor issue but it would be great if the filtering-by-date function could be changed from the American system to the Australian eg. dd/mm/yyyy instead of mm/dd/yyyy.

General Manager (Japon)
, 11–50 employés

This Software company wants your business and go out of their way to make their product work for you

Commentaires : I have nothing but praise for the 365villas experience.
My initial inquiries were about changing over from an existing property management software which was doing a pretty good job but had a few significant holes that put it behind the 8 ball. I spent a lot of time researching this company, 365villas, and many of its competitors on this site, Capterra, and although it wasn't the first choice (visually and without trialling), everything that I required in a software was available.
When I trialled 365, that was when it really shone through. The customer service staff were very attentive, the introductory training was extremely beneficial but the real kicker was that the channel management and iCal sync functionalities were exactly as they have been detailed on the site.
There were some small functions that I felt were extremely beneficial from my company and 365 were able to provide assurances that these functions could be added if given enough lead time. It is been two months since I initially signed up and both of these functionalities will go live next month and at no additional cost to me.
Something that I had noticed when researching the various companies and options was that many neglected accounting and owner reports. These are fantastic within the 365 platform and many of my owners have commented that it's a breath of fresh air together to login and see everything as is and see total transparency in the business of the holiday accommodation.
The other area of this company that I was impressed with was the website building capabilities using WordPress. I have a new website about to go live which is fully dynamic and functioning with not only my own bookings, but big companies and OTA's that I could only dream about being part of in the past.
I will see ultimately over the next four months all the benefits of the system. We are coming into our high season and already the automatically generated emails are doing their job, new inquiries are able to pay as expected and the reports been produced on a daily basis of far exceeded the expectation of my guests service staff.
I can see this company going from strength to strength, the focus on assisting new business such as my own is second to none.

Functionality, language capabilities, multi-currencies, email chain records, reports

Load time, some navigational clunkiness

Steve
Manager (Australie)

Such an improvement

Commentaires : Short term property management is a time consuming business. Therefore any efficiency gains enable us to spend more time on marketing our houses to increase sales. 365Villas has provided us with a number of efficiency gains but still provides accuracy and valuable summary financial information for tax purposes. Their well earned professinal approach rubs off on us giving guests and owners a feeling they are being managed by competent professionals.

• Automated messaging saves a lot of time and gives guests the impression they are being treated with a personal touch and are very much on our radar. • The accounting features minimise time spent on calculating tax amounts and provide comfort that owner expenses are all accounted for. • P & L statements provide useful information for snapshots of expense and seasonal trends used to trim the business. • Owner statements save so much time compared to my previous software. • Calendar functions allow quick assessment of payment status, enable quick notes to be made and I can work out availability for each property at a glance. • The program has many very useful tools which I use frequently such as the payment manager, bookings sheet, email templates and many more. • There is now well located online help resources to explain how things work or what a particular feature does.

• There are some small flaws, such as the need for more obvious cancellation notifications, that don’t impact the overall use of the product.

Brandon
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

Hands down best vacation rental software out there

Commentaires : 365 Villas allows me to manage my 5 vacation rentals with minimal effort on my part. Their platform has allowed me to automate everything once the booking is entered. I have been a user since 2016 and literally could not do what I do without their platform. I list on all the popular booking engines as well as take direct booking from my own site. 365 Villas consolidates all my bookings into a single dashboard with daily e-mail reports for check-in’s and outs. I would recommend the 365 platform to anyone looking to make their life easier when it comes to managing their vacation rental property.

Automated e-mails are sent to my guest a week prior to check in with access info and details, reminders are sent to my housekeepers 1 day before their arrival, follow up e-mails are sent the day after check in and then again a day before checkout with instructions. Days go by when I do not do anything- everything is on autopilot.

The 365 Villas team is very open to suggestions and improvements. Anything that I have ever wanted and requested was eventually added. No real cons to this software.

Dear Brandon, Thank you!!!!! The 365Villas Team

Jacqueline
General Manager (Mexique)

Great Service, Software and Ease of Use

Commentaires : We have grown substantially since moving from an excel sheet and emails to the 365 Software. In 3 years we went from 15 properties to 35. It is very nice to be confident in the software as you grow, its a nice peace of mind to have, and one more thing to not have to worry about as we increase our revenues and number of apartments.

I have used 365 Villas over the past 3 years, and could not be more happy with my choice to use them as our core reservation management software. It is easy to use, syncs with many platforms, allows us to have a booking engine on our website, so we can get direct bookings, and the customer service is FANTASTIC! They have adjusted things in the past as they were growing and so were we, to accommodate our needs and they always work with a high level of honestly and respect of their clients.

The air bnb messaging does not sync yet with the software, but reservations and the two way syncing works great! I believe the messaging feature is coming soon, as 365 is constantly improving the software and options offered.

Vanessa
Owner (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11–50 employés

Excellent system - With so many features I couldn't live without

Commentaires : Using this system saves me time and it has everything I need to manage my business. You don't need to take all the options available which means you can tailor the system to your own needs. The support team respond very quickly to any questions and are great to talk to.

The ease of use is excellent. There are so many features that I now take for granted. Setting up a new property takes no time at all. Sending quotes is simple and takes about a minute. The overview calendar lets me see the status of each guests booking in seconds. Housekeepers login is perfect and they can see all the notes about the guests arrival and requests. Automated messages are really useful The owners login can be customised for each owner. Daily reminder of arrivals and departures is great.

None, it covers everything I need and there are features that I don't use

Lee
Property Manager (Chypre)

365Villas Review

Commentaires : I have been using 365Villas for the past 7 months daily and although it has a lot of great features, there are a lot of features that could be enhanced and introduced. For example automatically assigning check inns to Check In Officers.

Property Profile page and being able to store valuable info in there which I use a lot.

Very slow loading time and hangs a lot or doesn't load and let you log in.

il y a 5 ans

Dear Lee, Thank you for your review. Please feel free to book some further free training with us at your convenience at this link below and we will be delighted to take you through the full breadth and depth of our feature-functionality; and should you have any specific feedback, we'd love to hear it: https://365villas.youcanbook.me/ Login difficulties can only be caused by inputting the wrong user credentials. Regarding loading time, our platform is currently used in over 60 countries, including by many in Cyprus where you are. Reports of any such issues are exceedingly rare and almost always to do with the user's machine, browser cache, or local network. It is likely that your browser's cache is causing you a problem with both of the above issues. Please give your cache a good hard clearing and or try viewing in incognito mode or with a different browser as a test to see the difference. If we can help you further in any way, just let us know. The 365villas Team

Frederique
Canada
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

A great product and a great team

Commentaires : We have been using 365villas for a little over 6 months now and we are still discovering how great it is. It is a very intricate software so still, every day we discover a new feature or find a new way to better use it to save more time. The system has many great features, but for us, just to name a few, it is the automated emails, the accounting section and the housekeeping management that make all the difference.
Another bonus. The support and customer service is fantastic. The team at 365villas went above and beyond to get our taxes to calculate properly which was no small task. The training staff is also excellent (Julie, Giorgio and Chris) and although we don't expect it, it is nice that the CEO himself often gets involved in answering questions.
Two things we hope to see in the future:
1) An app. Although it is working very well from a PC, it is still harder to use from a smartphone or even a tablet (possible but sometimes frustrating). Our housekeepers also hope for an app as they like to consult their schedule while on the job from time to time.
2) A free training session every few months.

il y a 7 ans

Dear Frederique and Bernhard, Thank you!! We remember your need for some very intricate tax logic to enable you to conform with Montreal requirements. We encounter such diverse needs and challenges in different guises all over the world. Our system is comprehensive, but our coding is nimble and agile enough to enable us to accommodate custom requirements relatively easily. Regarding training, it's free for everyone during their first 30 days. We also frequently offer free refresh sessions to all after significant new enhancement deployments. Support is free and unlimited always! Regarding a mobile responsive application... You are right! Our websites, online booking, and availability calendars etc are all fully mobile responsive. Our software, like most of our competitors is mobile friendly. We have plans for a fully mobile responsive platform on the backend for Q1 of 2017. Please stay tuned! The 365 Team

Giacomo
Marketing Manager (Italie)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Awesome service and incredibly handy software. It really had an impact on our business

Commentaires : Giorgio, the training manager for Italy, is always available and answers to our inquiries quickly and with a great deal of expertise. We developed such a good relationship and I feel he really cares about my project and my business. Overall the entire team of 365 villas works as a partner of my company and they always come with suggestions and advices on how we can improve our use of their product.
I'd really recommend the software for any vacation rental owner or network of vacation rentals like us.

The software is really easy to use and all the people of my team learned to use in a very short time as it's intuitive and very user friendly. The possibility to keep my website layout was also a deal breaker as I wanted to keep the control over my UX and content strategy. Integrating the custom features of 365 villas on my web platform was as easy as a glass of water.

It is kind of clumpsy when it comes to loading time or navigation but it could depend on our bandwidth. We ll know more when we will move to a new location in a city where 4G connectivity is available.

Alvaro
Managing Director (Espagne)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Great functionality and superb custommer support.

Commentaires : The software is very complete and not difficult to implement. They have a small but very efficient and involved in solving questions and difficulties online.

Broad and complete funcionality customized for vacation rentals.

The channel manager function is indirect through an integrated partner. Nonetheless, it is not problematic.

il y a 12 mois

Dear Alvaro, Many thanks for this thoughtful review. If you are not on our direct connections with Airbnb and Vrbo, you may want to consider them and we can certainly assist you with this. Regarding the channel manager, thanks for mentioning that all is smooth for you. For anyone who might read this, we are one of the few PMS providers that has white labelled Rentals United, one of the largest and most successful channel managers in the industry. The white label means the two systems function as one. There's no need for separate logins, and the support and billing is all done through one provider - 365Villas. Thanks, The 365Villas Team

Simon
Director (Thaïlande)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Good alternative software for our business

Commentaires : Overall the experience has been good. One aspect where we felt it could be improved was the training sessions on Zoom were not automatically recorded and sessions sent to all participants post training session - this has to be specifically requested.

It is very easy to use and learn how to use. We were able to produce our own website and plug into the 365 programme very simply. Overall implementation was simple in all available aspects

We wanted a single calendar for our villas to show availability primarily for our agents, and this has been hard to achieve.

il y a 12 mois

Hi Simon, Many thanks for this. Yes, it's absolutely true, with websites are optional and they are available on a subscription basis for those wanting to keep their up-front costs down, or for purchase for those who want total autonomy. These are just some examples of how with 365Villas, users are commercially free to do what they please. Thanks again for your review! The 365Villas Team