HIPPO CMMS

John M.
Director of Maintenance
Produits alimentaires, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The company I joined had no CMMS program at all and it is a 3 plant multiple line bottling plant so I brought Hippo with me from my previous employer. So to be fair going from no CMMS to CMMS has made things a lot easier. Because of the regulatory requirement in this industry it makes providing documentation to auditor easier and reliable.

Avantages: On line makes it convenient and without worry of upgrades and software cost upfront. Its pretty easy to maneuver around and the training has gotten better over the past years.

Inconvénients: For me I would like to be able to reopen old work orders to attach documents to. There is definitely a need for a 24 hour support team if you are working a plant that is 24/7 and even if they had an on-call person it would be nice.

envoyé par Hippo CMMS le 02/08/2019

Hi John,

Thank you for your great review! We are extremely happy that you recommended Hippo to your current company based on your previous experience with us and that it is making it easier for you to manage your maintenance program. Our development team is currently working on making it possible to reopen a work order. It has been a common request, so stay tuned for updates.
I will share your suggestion with my management. As you may have noticed, we have a new technical support system and it is giving us helpful data to help us evaluate extending our support hours. We are getting more and more customers from different time zones, so this is definitely something we are considering.
We appreciate your feedback, so please let us know if you have any other suggestions or questions.

I'm glad I chose hippo.

Publié le 18/04/2017
Larry S.
Process Control Engineer
201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: My experience with hippo? Every aspect of transforming from a paper to the hippo computerized system went well with no surprises and no failures.
Hippo has a saying, You get out what you put into this. I found the statement to be inaccurate because we got out much more than I imagined. You do have to do some work providing them with spreadsheets to download but you are not alone, you are backed by an experienced team wanting you to succeed every step of the way.
Thanks to guidance from the development team; the training from trainers; and rapid response from technical service we implemented a well-rounded computerized management tool that is easy to use by our managers and maintenance techs.
Tell me, how many times do you have maintenance people telling you they like using a new maintenance program? They are the true test for this system.
There are no hidden costs and no nickel and dimes for modules, you know what you pay for.
I encourage others to use hippo and I should know, we just completed the forth implementation of four plants in four states in the last eighteen months.

Avantages: We love the advanced dashboard option. It provides your maintenance team with an interactive screen of your plant's layouts. It's an effective visual tool that is cool to use and simplifies navigating thru the system and monitoring the status of the equipment.

Inconvénients: The assigning parts to equipment could be better organized. It's not a dislike, it's more of a wish. I wish there was a better (hierarchy) way to organize the parts in the parts data base.

envoyé par Hippo CMMS le 18/04/2017

Thanks for the great review Larry and our team is happy to hear you find value in the Advanced Dashboard. A lot of work went into developing the interactive mapping and floor plans. Expect more good things to come in 2017. Let's keep the communication open.

Best bang for the buck CMMS!

Publié le 19/09/2019
Chris F.
Maintenance Manager
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: So far Hippos has been great.. The work requester function is easy for anyone to use and has allowed the maintenance team to classify expenses and to justify improvements. Work orders are easy to use and completion rate are up.

Avantages: Hippo is easy yo use web based and has all the main features needed for most CMMS users. It is not cluttered up with all the little things that 90% of maintenance mangers never use that just get in the way. Hippo is very user friendly, has exceptional support, and was easy to migrate to.

Inconvénients: If i have to manufacture a negative, it would be getting used to the navigation. Once you get it though it is pretty easy.

cesar perez review hippo

Publié le 17/07/2019
Cesar P.
Senior Director, Facilities Operations
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: it's ease of use Reporting is nice as I can see how much time my team is spending in certain areas - I was unable to do this in the past, Easily can set up preventative maintenance plans.

Inconvénients: It's inability to connect to our organizations active directory Our inability to establish different service types for requesters. I would love to see the requester form change in real time as staff are submitting requests for specific reasons (ie. conference room - if employee selects conference room setup then the form will now require the requester to provide time,date,#of staff, etc) Our inability to update completed/closed tickets, information should always be able to be updated it's inability to connect with other applications, like a workday integration which would help us as we have to now live in two applications and ensure information is kept current.

envoyé par Hippo CMMS le 22/07/2019

Hi Cesar,

Thanks for leaving a review! I'm happy to see that the Reporting feature has helped you to see how your team is doing.

Thank you for the feedback as well. It would be great to have a quick chat with you and go over the points that you've raised up. Hope we can talk soon.

Best regards,
Heidi Chin
p. 866-956-2859 ext. 227

HIPPO CMMS - GREAT VALUE, SUPPORT AND USER FRIENDLY

Clifton K.
ACCOUNTING/PURCHASING SPECIALIST
Papier et produits forestiers, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We started using Hippo CMMS three years ago and since then, we have created a PM program and have been able to start tracking data on our machines that was not available before implementation.

Avantages: I like the easy user interface and the reporting options. The look is clean and adding to the database is very simple.

Inconvénients: Functionality is lacking of some of the other larger, more expensive systems, but don't let this be a deterrent.

envoyé par Hippo CMMS le 31/07/2019

Thank you for your great review, Clifton!

I'm glad you're enjoying our ease of use and the assistance from our support team. I'm happy you mentioned that we offer a good value for money. Our development team is growing and we have some cool new features coming up. Stay tuned for updates and please let us know if you ever have any suggestions.

866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Great tool for our maintenance department

Publié le 18/04/2017
Daniel R.
Facility Manager
Hôtellerie, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We have been using Hippo for just over 2 years and have entered over 10,000 work orders. Overall it has been a great product for our maintenance team and a great value for us. I'd like to see quicker product improvements and a better mobile version, but we are still pleased with the software. It's miles ahead of what we had used in our organization prior to Hippo. The support team has always been helpful when needed, though we rarely have to reach out to them.

Avantages: Cloud based; user friendly;

Inconvénients: product development is lacking; Software was written in Silverlight, which most browsers are dropping (and have been for well over a year). Hippo team is supposedly working on re-writing the software so that Silverlight is eliminate, but we have been waiting on this since May 2015. Hopefully they complete the upgrade before all the browsers drop Silverlight support. We lost Chrome long ago and the latest upgrades of Firefox have dropped Silverlight. It seems as the Edge will not support it either, so once Microsoft finally dumps Explorer, we may be hurting.

envoyé par Hippo CMMS le 18/04/2017

Thanks for the feedback Daniel. Version 6 is in Beta and available to customers. Let us know if you would like to take it for a test ride. Silverlight issue is resolved!

Hippo CMMS Review

Publié le 20/09/2018
Joe S.
Asst Director of Facilities
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall Hippo FM has been good. Should your update cause us to make such drastic changes next time we will be going out to bid. Not happy with what took place and why would a company with large data bases not make it easy for there customer???? This was not the case when i tried to explain the issue i was told to just change my web browser!!! we have upwards of 200 computers that had to be changed.

Avantages: easy to use. Other then that it seems almost the same as before.

Inconvénients: had to change the entire company's web browser. I was not told that this was the case and we were totally unprepared it took our it dept over two weeks to get to everyone's computer.

envoyé par Hippo CMMS le 24/09/2018

Hi Joe,

Thank you for the review and constructive feedback. We apologize for the changes required for the update. I am not sure why you had to make changes to your browser as Hippo runs on all web browsers (IE, Edge, Chrome, Safari, Firefox). In any event, sounds like you had a bit of a challenge due to our V6 release and we could have done better to ease the transition. If you ever need help from our customer support, don't hesitate to contact us. All release notes are available on the support portal, and please look out for user pop up notifications when you log in and emails from us.

Glad to hear that Hippo is still working for Nueterra overall as a maintenance solution for your facilities. It's been great having you as a customer over the past 5 years.

Starting Over with Nothing*****

Publié le 20/09/2018
David S.
Facilities Director
Eau/gaz/électricité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I took over a position to maintain an 80 Acre campus that had NO inventory of any tools, equipment, current condition assessment, or any historical data of current Work order requests. I also had no way of creating work order requests or tracking them. HIPPO has allowed us the opportunity to maintain a working inventory and tracking system for many different items such as equipment, vehicles, Stock items and tools that staff carry, Consumables as well as standard equipment for day to day operating needs. It has helped us tremendously. Can't beat the price and service for the Return. We are very appreciative.

Avantages: This software was easy to implement and set up. It was also easy to get my staff trained on it.
It is comprehensive for all our needs and the HIPPO organization gave us a lot of support and assistance.

Inconvénients: We have many buildings that we do work on, and many different individuals that have access to inputting Work Order requests. Figuring out how to set the system up for that was a bit of a challenge at first, but it was overcome.

envoyé par Hippo CMMS le 23/09/2018

Hi David,

Thank you for your feedback. We are all happy to hear that Hippo has been instrumental in allowing you and your team to manage your equipment and inventory. If you are having any issues with setting up user permissions for work order requests for all your buildings, contact our customer support - we have people eager to help and iron out any issues you are having.

Thanks again for your great review and we look forward to serving and improving your maintenance operations into the future.

Hippo is easy to use

Publié le 14/04/2017
Lisa C.
Administrative Assitant
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Hippo is really working for us in a lot of ways. We've had good response from customer support when we have had issues. I would like to see some additions in the future to make things even better.

Avantages: Love the way you can see the whole building on the screen and see where the work orders are. I like the information that is on the work orders for everyone to see. Being able to add email address to the work order so everyone involved can be informed on what the status of the work order is great.

Inconvénients: I don't like the dashboard for the work order search. If you adjust columns to view the information they don't stay that size they will revert back every time you make a change. In order to see the most current you have to double click on the ID column every time you want to look at the last work order. There should be some type of save button so you can keep your columns custom to the way you like it. I waste a lot of time with this process.

I would like to see more options with reports. I can't get what I need for certain projects that I work on.
Need better access with iphones, some type of app so when employees are in the field they can look up work orders faster and more efficiently.

Hi Lisa

Thanks so much for the great review and constructive feedback. It's customers like you that help drive our software further and develop features our customers want. Look for great things in 2017. Thanks again!!

From Clipboard to Computer

Publié le 19/12/2018
Alexander G.
A
Machines, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Before HIPPO CMMS all of our maintenance records were paper and clipboard. With HIPPO CMMS we are able to keep track of the preventative maintenance in a more proactive way than before. HIPPO CMMS helps us to preform predictive maintenance that we were unable to do in the past because it allows us to keep all information pertaining to equipment in one place with better, faster searching capabilities.

Avantages: HIPPO CMMS gives us the ability to run individual reports for each piece of equipment. These reports help with capital expenditures when cost justification is needed.

Inconvénients: It would be nice to have some sort of text box linked to each piece of equipment where you could keep notes and helpful information instead of using the Documents tab. If I need to write a note about a piece of equipment I have to edit a document then reload it to the HIPPO system.

envoyé par Hippo CMMS le 25/12/2018

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and your feedback. Nothing makes our team happier than hearing about another successful implementation.

We definitely have data fields associated with equipment for comments and notes. Our team will be reaching out to you in the new year to see how we can make your experience even better.

If you don't want to wait, drop us a line or send us an email and let us know of anything we can do to improve.

Daniel

Excellent, And Able To Get Even Better

Jeff W.
Documentation Specialist
Construction, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are very early into our use of Hippo, so as yet it hasn't made a large impact. However, as our team gets more and more used to shifting maintenance management to the CMMS we expect the benefits will increase. We look forward to amassing enough data and history to help with decision-making, cost analysis, parts inventory, and so on. The potential all seems to be there; all that we need is a good long while of steady, compliant use of the system.

Avantages: After a considerable amount of comparative research, we chose to go with Hippo as our CMMS. The features that determined our choice have proven to work well. Onboarding has been very straightforward and well-supported by Hippo. The system is quite simple to administrate and use.

Inconvénients: There are a few things that cannot be done, probably because of certain design and coding choices. None of these are dealbreakers or even terribly serious, but some of them do result in workflow hiccups or redundancies. We've submitted several suggestions/requests and have been very politely received. Hopefully, the ideas will be implemented as well.

envoyé par Hippo CMMS le 31/07/2019

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for your review! I'm glad you had a a good onboarding experience and that you find the system easy and simple to administrate. Our development team is growing and we are working hard to make user experience even better. Please keep sharing your ideas and suggestions, as your feedback is extremely important for us to keep improving. The initial phase implementing a CMMS can be a bit challenging, but I'm sure you are going to notice the benefits soon. Please keep in mind that we offer lifetime technical support, so we will be glad to assist you and your users during your journey.

866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Hipp CMMS great customer service!

Michael S.
Eau/gaz/électricité, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: Ease of use, great customer service and affordability for our small organinization

Inconvénients: Then trying to add an "email contact" at the end of a new work order-this seems to automatically change the "requested by" field to whatever is in the "email contact" field? This is annoying!

envoyé par Hippo CMMS le 01/08/2019

Hi Michael,

Thank you for your review! I'm glad Hippo's ease of use has been helpful to your organization and that we offer a good value for money.
I will reach out to you to get some more details about this issue you have been experiencing with the email contact field, as it shouldn't happen and I couldn't reproduce on my end. Please keep in mind that Hippo offers lifetime technical support, so you can count on us if you ever need any assistance.

with Hippo CMMS we create visibility and transparency

Publié le 15/04/2019
Jeronimo O.
Engineering and Tech. Maintenance Sr Manager
Cosmétiques, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: With Hippo in 2018 we were able to achieve about 90% of our total demand orders on time an in full, we know that there are a room to improve, but, at least now we can measure our progress. Inventory of parts that easily can be related to any machine activity helping us to keep the control of the parts purchased, creating alerts when replenishment is required just entering the threshold with the min and max desire.

Avantages: Equipment management, Scheduling preventive maintenance and creation of demand orders giving us an increase in productivity.

Inconvénients: For a regular use, non an IT person, the reporting is not flexible, export information from tables is difficult to relate the fields.

envoyé par Hippo CMMS le 17/04/2019

Hi Jeronimo,

Thank you for your kind review! I'm glad that using Hippo has helped Oxygen Development in reaching such a high completion rate of work orders. It's also great that you can keep track of the company's progress.

Thanks for your feedback regarding the reporting feature as well. Our Development Team is always looking for ways to improve the reporting feature, and your feedback is extremely valuable for improving the Hippo software.

If you need any further assistance, or you have more feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Heidi Chin
p. 866-956-2859 ext. 227
e. h.chin@hippocmms.com

Leading CMMS, Becoming Better and Better

Publié le 24/09/2019
Documentation Specialist
Construction, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Our company has been entirely reactive in maintenance, relying on our maintenance team to respond to emergencies through word-of-mouth via numerous varying channels of communication. Ownership wanted a control device to have some sort of idea of the maintenance issues in play; after researching, we found the whole world of CMMS', and Hippo. The free trial was a good toe-dipping, and the Hippo team was extremely helpful in orienting us to the ideas of Preventative Maintenance, Work Orders, etc. We had a smooth onboarding process and as of ~4 months, adoption is going very well.

Avantages: The best thing about HippoCMMS is excellent customer service. Quickly and courteously responsive, the reps discuss in detail the various questions and suggestions brought forward. They are also diligent in finding answers and solutions.

Inconvénients: There are still some aspects of Hippo that are slightly awkward: sometimes there is no way to accomplish what you want-- though Hippo is very receptive to suggestions. Other times, the only way to accomplish what you want is by an inelegant series of steps-- but, again, Hippo has been incredibly willing to listen to such concerns and to implement new methods. I imagine there are some User requests that are simply impractical or incompatible with the software architecture. But so far Hippo has found a way to either solve my challenges or deal with them so that I'm happy overall.

Once set up, HIPPO does make managing your facility easier.

Publié le 29/03/2018
Mark M.
Bldg. Engineer
Enseignement supérieur, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: A better awareness of the facility, parts, pieces, costs, man hours, scheduling.

Avantages: Keeping track of individual rooms/equipment service needs and records. Inventory at a glance. Reminders when you are low and need to order. That is done by the work order completion data entry, parts that are used are logged. HIPPO knows the minimum # of parts wanted on hand sends out the reminder.
Individual equipment I.E boilers, you can have a drop down list of all the replacement parts associated with each boiler for ease of ordering. Room records, you been called to the same room 3 times for plumbing issues. you can then look to find a cause.
Customer service requests are replied to very quickly. That day or you have an e-mail when you arrive to work.

Inconvénients: I have just two
On work order search, it defaults to the very first work order #1 instead on the newest 2999. Printing was a one step process.

envoyé par Hippo CMMS le 07/04/2018

Hi Mark,

We are happy to hear that Hippo is working well for Haggai Institute. Sounds like you are getting an awesome return on your investment and Hippo CMMS has helped your organization improve your maintenance operations. Keep the feedback coming and don't hesitate to contact our customer success staff - they are always eager to help and make things easier for you.

HIPPO - easy to use, efficient for all

Publié le 17/07/2019
Diana K.
Quality Assurance Manager
Production alimentaire, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We required a PM program for to be compliant in our SQF (Safe Quality Food) program. Hippo filled the gap - some resistance from employees at first but the ease of use makes it hard to resist. Maintenance personnel who hated the 'paperwork' in the old system love the ease of completing PM's on the computer - fast and easy

Avantages: The ease of use - very user friendly - tutorials are excellent. I also LOVE how the HIPPO logo celebrates the holidays!

Inconvénients: I would say the only thing I don't like is have to uncheck boxes when I do a work order search.....

envoyé par Hippo CMMS le 18/07/2019

Thank you for your great review, Diana!

I'm happy you mentioned Hippo's ease of use and how user friendly it is. I'm also going to share with our designers that you enjoy how our logo changes for each holiday!
I understand the the default selected filters in the work order search might not be what you usually need for your searches, that's why our development team has created the selected/deselect all button. I'm not sure if you're already using it, but it makes much easier and faster to choose only the filters you need. Please let us know if you ever have any questions or suggestions.

Hippo user

Publié le 14/09/2018
Robert I.
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Technical support by Hippo is above board. I am building our system on the fly and it is not too bad. I am previously familiar with the software having built a system for a previous employer. We have way to much equipment and are too large a plant to have engaged a HIPPO equipment survey. Not having anything in place and the need to start made it essential to go this route. We ordered software and it launched two days later. My Mechanics are getting more done in a day. Their morale has improved and they can get detailed instruction at their fingertips.

Avantages: I have been able to engage my mechanics and keep them productive. I use the mobile connection via smart phones to make work orders, parts, resources, and manuals available. It is easy to attach photos and enhances our communications across the plant. They like the software which is what is the bottom line. We are doing a much better job tracking tasks and getting stuff fixed.

Inconvénients: It is young and not all the reports are what accounting would like. You really need to buy the enterprise version for the extra custom reporting capability. There needs to be a cost center work order field that can track and report output per cost center for budgeting.

envoyé par Hippo CMMS le 21/09/2018

Hi Robert,

I love hearing your feedback about your mobile experience with Hippo. For your techs to be able to access Equipment info, parts, or manuals while on location must save so much time! Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it!

It's not perfect, but it's very good

Publié le 16/07/2019
Tim S.
Logistics Manager
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We run over a hundred facilities, each with a need for their own equipment log, maintenance schedules, tickets, etc. Hippo was instrumental in cleaning up the inventory and scheduling of these sites and moving us to a new stage of organiztion.

Avantages: Hippo allowed the consolidation of our geographically diverse building & equipment needs. It is a vast set of data and Hippo handles the dissemination well.

Inconvénients: End-user friendliness is limited. This is partially due to the scope of the organization, but it would be helpful to have a bit more polish in this regard.

envoyé par Hippo CMMS le 18/07/2019

Thank you for your review, Tim!

I'm glad Hippo has been a good tool for your organization to better manage so many locations. We appreciate the feedback from our customers and we try our best to accommodate suggestions. I'd love to learn more details about how you think we could improve. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have any ideas we could share with our development team.

Easy for tenants to use

Publié le 11/08/2018
James D.
Immobilier commercial, 13-50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: This program has been very easy for our tenants to use. They learned very quickly and it has allowed us to easily receive work orders. However, the lack of a mobile app is a big deal. There should be a mobile app so that maintenance can easily work on the orders. Hopefully, this is something that we will see in the future.

Avantages: As someone who runs an apartment complex, it’s important to be able to receive work requests as soon as possible. This allows tenants to submit a work order and see the progress of the request. It was easy to teach my employees to use, and just as easy to show tenants how to submit their work order. We also like having it web-based, even though it supports almost every computer operating system.

Inconvénients: The only con that we could find was the lack of a mobile app. This is a rather important con. Having a mobile app would allow our maintenance workers to see work orders as they are put in, meaning they could seamlessly go from one issue to the next. As of now, they have to come back to the office once they are finished and then go back out. A mobile app would save time.

Lions Manor Preventive Maintenance

Publié le 13/07/2016
Ernie R.
Building Operations Manager
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I was a little skeptical when I was first introduced to this product. Over the years I have seen a lot of systems come and go. My first experience with maintenance software was back in the early 80s. Now that was primitive. When I started using HIPPO I was amazed at the power behind this system. The ease of use was a very satisfying experience. I would recommend HIPPO to anyone I knew that was looking for a maintenance system

Avantages: The ease of use. Reporting feature, calendar for scheduling, etc.A

Inconvénients: The more I use the program the more familiar I get wit it. That is the same with a lot of things, if you don't use the system for periods of time it takes awhile to get back in the groove.

envoyé par Hippo CMMS le 13/07/2016

Hi Ernie - glad Hippo has been working well for you over the past 2+ years. If you ever need tp brush up on some of the new features we have added or legacy features, contact our support team. There are many on-going webinars you can take advantage of or get some personalized training sessions. Thanks for the feedback!

Quality Product for a great price

Publié le 27/12/2018
Charles D.
Construction, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall, I have been very pleased with the product. None of my team or the requesters had any previous experience with any type of CMMS system. They were able to learn the processes quickly during the on boarding period and had minimal implementation issues. Due to the smooth start up, the system was accepted by all users and seen as a valued addition to our work process.

Avantages: The software is easy to learn and if fairly adaptable to you individual needs in a CMMS system. They offer great start up support. They respond quickly to any questions or suggestions given through the help tool. When there has been system issues they are resolved very quickly.

Inconvénients: I really don't have any cons, I think the biggest challenge was during the initial set up, we would not fully understand the design process so errors were made on some PM task and equipment data. But, we were able to determine where the errors were made and corrected them.

envoyé par Hippo CMMS le 18/01/2019

Thank you for the awesome feedback, Charles! It's great to know that Cajun Industries is taking advantage of everything Hippo has to offer. We were very happy to see your progress during your recent meeting with Natasha.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any help or have any suggestions!

Publié le 28/01/2013
Steve T.
Source : SoftwareAdvice
Support client

Commentaires: I am a technology specialist within the automatic identification and data capture industry and I am volunteering my consultation services for a non-profit adult day service organization in Richmond, VA. The task given was to identify, qualify, and implement a simple yet robust facility management program to move from a paper based system to an electronic form. There were many challenges due to the existing IT structure of the organization and the use of volunteers to accomplish many of the day to day task associated with caring for the participants. CCADS utilizes a logical balance of professional and administrative employees but the majority of help comes from volunteerism. I began my search focusing on "SaaS" (software as a service) facility management solutions to limit the pull on IT resources and to allow for a manageable cost structure given CCADS non-profit status. After exhaustively reviewing six of the top facility management solutions utilizing a SaS model, I chose HippoFM Zoom as the most applicable. HippoFM software is extremely simple to use and understand, has limited layers of complexity, a high level of pre and post sale support and has many of the bells and whistles I needed for my particular project. The three most important factors to me were cost of ownership; facility visualization tools, and a simple easy to use front end. To be honest, I was reluctant at first to go with a SaaS model because I could see a time in the future when staff participation would outgrow CCADS ability to fund the growth. I needed a solution that would remain for the most part constant in their pricing structure. Hippo FM was the only SaaS I found that offered an affordable solution with "unlimited users" and the ability to grow a mobile workforce at a nominal rate. Lastly, I was extremely pleased with the informative, patient and helpful sales and technical personnel I encountered during my analysis and implementation phase. I can't say enough about their professionalism and willingness to help oversee a successful outcome. I would highly recommend HippoFM to any company looking for a simple yet robust solution for managing a facility maintenance project, whether it be one facility or many. They are terrific!

Facility Maintenance Made Easy

Publié le 03/10/2018
Administrative Assistant
Sports, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I like that you can limit the access a user has. This is our main form of communicating any issues that may arise within the facility and with so many users a work order can easily get closed or rejected so it's nice to limit what they have access to. The software is pretty self explanatory.

Inconvénients: I would really like to be able to edit/revise a completed work order. Sometimes a document or amount gets revised after-the-fact and it would be nice to not have to open/associate a new work order.

envoyé par Hippo CMMS le 05/10/2018

Thanks for the great feedback Veronica. It has been great working with you and the others at Camel back Ranch over the past 4 years.Also glad to hear that you find Hippo user friendly and simple - that is what we aim to do. Even better, Hippo is still relevant and useful in streamlining facilities maintenance for you. We hear you on the completed work order edit - it's very high on our priority list.

Review of Hippo CMMS - Paramount Die

Publié le 17/09/2018
Ryan S.
Maintenance Manager
Machines, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall it has been good experience. I love the system. Its easy to use, for the most part. It has a lot of features. I just get frustrated with the errors and "hiccups" When the hiccup occurs and you loose all your comments/notations for a long detailed description of the issue and fix... that is when I'm not a huge fan of the system. Overall It works very well.

Avantages: Its pretty easy to use and intuitive. A plethora of features we have not even explored for use at this time. Easy and automated reporting is great.

Inconvénients: All the hiccups and errors. A lot of minor issues that can be very frustrating and make using the system kind of a pain at times.

envoyé par Hippo CMMS le 21/09/2018

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you find Hippo user friendly! That is a our main goal here. To not make finding and closing work orders complicated. I do apologies if you have experience some glitches. We are continually trying to improve Hippo and appreciate the feedback.

A Great Tool, For a Great Price

Publié le 11/04/2017
Matt M.
Facilities Director
Institutions religieuses, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: When looking into CMMS's, I spent hours online researching the different options we had. I even had a consult with someone who worked in this field. I finally found Hippo, and loved what I saw. They have everything any other CMMS would have, but for a fraction of the cost. Given my position this was huge, it's much easier to convince a board with a four digit cost, than five or more. And again, they have all the features that the big names have as well. I don't think that we have even scratched the surface of all you can do! Their customer service was great, and they walked us through everything. Beyond that, they have been very friendly and helpful after our on-boarding period. I highly recommend Hippo CMMS and their Staff. They're a great group of people, and they have a great product.

Avantages: Features, cost, and functionality

Inconvénients: Learning curve (takes a bit to get it all working)

envoyé par Hippo CMMS le 18/04/2017

Hello Matt, thank you for the wonderful review! We're pleased to hear that your experience with Hippo has been enjoyable. Being affordable to our customer's is important to us, so we are happy to hear that our competitive pricing is paying off!

We will be releasing our new version of Hippo in the coming months, with more exciting features to make things easier for you!
Please contact us at (866)956-2859 ext 255 or info@hippocmms.com for more information.