15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Hippo CMMS

En savoir plus sur Hippo CMMS

Un logiciel de gestion de la maintenance facile à utiliser. Nombre illimité d'utilisateurs et support client à vie. Disponible sur mobile et web.

En savoir plus sur Hippo CMMS

On line makes it convenient and without worry of upgrades and software cost upfront. Its pretty easy to maneuver around and the training has gotten better over the past years.

This has been minimally inconvenient and only at times. The data entry levels has also been cumbersome.

Hippo CMMS - Notes

Hippo CMMS a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 309 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Hippo CMMS ?

Marishia
Marishia
Vendor Relations Analyst (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 501–1 000 employés

Good for keeping maintenance tasks organized

Commentaires : I work in a vendor relations position in A/P. This streamlines the companies maintenance records for all of the senior facilities and the data or invoices are in the system organized and in detail for each department from the actual maintenance request, to the facilitating, to payment of invoices from the vendor and it makes the payment process seamless.

Anyone can use it, and can be tailored to special requests.

This software is extremely functional. I wouldn't change anything.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your review, Marishia! I'm glad Hippo is helping you and your team not only to keep track of your maintenance tasks, but also to streamline records and invoices for the A/P department. It's always great to hear when different departments take advantage of Hippo tools and features. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever need any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Richard
Director of Facilities (É.-U.)
Articles de sport, 51–200 employés

Cobra Puma Golf

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Overall it has been very helpful. Great tool for techs to schedule and complete their work. A good tool to show senior management the work that is getting done, what it cost and what is left on the table to do.

The program seems to run on a stable base. We have had zero problems accessing the system at any time.

Reporting is tough, it may be me though. I just wish we could run quick monthly performance reports with graphics. I'd also like to run reports on particular pieces of equipment. I haven't figured that out yet.

Dan
Helpdesk Analyst (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201–500 employés

Poor product, terrible customer service

2,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

I don't like anything about the tool. It is not as it is a functioning enterprise software.

The customer portal is the only way to engage a service rep, however the old chat method allows you to fill in all the details and then you find out you need to go to the eptura support portal. You cannot phone and talk to a person. Every extension goes to voicemail that never gets returned. When you submit a ticket it appears we only have one regional rep, if that rep is away and we have an issue we have to wait for that rep to come back, there is no cover for that person. Since the buy out customer service has taken a nose dive. The Google SSO shows as a faded grey icon that appears that you can't click on when in fact you can.

Eric
GSE Administration (Canada)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 201–500 employés

Hippo CMMS

4,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Once you learn the layout of the system it is very useful.

Ability to look at equipment status and history. Ability to groups things by facility.

System often gets very slow - especially later in the day. Extracting reports at the Enterprise level is difficult because of all the available criteria. e.g. Facility ID is not the name of the facility, but I don't know what the ID is as it is assigned within the system. Entering floor plans, locations, buildings etc should be easier - often have to backtrack to a previous level to get the data entered. Customer service has alternated between quite helpful and " go look at our online help - here's the link"

Christopher
Director of Operations (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A rich tool that's keeps getting better and better

Commentaires : We are using Hippo to track the work for our engineering teams across our two hotels. It's a great tool and getting better all the time.

Hippo is fairly easy to set up and use and it's simple enough to easily roll out to other users. The recurring / scheduled WOs are great for PM. The recently-released app makes Hippo even easier to use when mobile -- a key feature for my organization. The calendar view is important for our team. I like the database query tool, but wish you could duplicate queries. The customer service is excellent! -- second to none!

The primary challenge for our organization using Hippo is finding WOs once open. It would be nice if there were a bucket/queue for NEW WOs awaiting assignment instead of having to search for them amidst all the other work orders. Search is getting better and easier with the app, but requires re-entering search criteria every time you click into a WO and back out. Also, it would be nice if there were a way to time-delay/park items ("snooze this for a week and the put it back in the queue to be assigned"). Lastly, I would love if there were a way to customize the WO field layout, remove fields, add custom fields and change whether ANY field is required or not (instead of the 4 that can be modified).

il y a 3 ans

Thank you, Christoper, for the honest review! We will definitely take your suggestions into consideration for what we could improve on, we always love to hear feedback on how we could become an even better product. Cheers!

Jennifer
Facilities Coordinator (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Super easy but also robust

Commentaires : We have a much more seamless program for the maintenance guys to use which means our maintenance data is much more reliable than it's been in the past. We can ensure that we have parts when needed, PMs are done when scheduled and repair records are tracked.

I love that there is a minimal learning curve. I can limit abilities for each user but make changes as they learn and become more comfortable. I tell all new users, "Feel free to explore. You can not screw anything up." This allows them to be more confident and curious and confidence and curiosity lead to better data in and better data out.

The inventory aspect is fantastic when it comes to tracking usage and notifying the need to replenish, but there are processes that I would like to see added; showing replenishment history, reporting on where parts are used (vs on what work order), and inventory below minimum (vs at or below).

il y a 4 ans

Hi Jennifer, Thank you for your review. You and the Pampered Chef team have been doing a great job using Hippo. I was very happy to learn more from you on how to create incentives for users adopting Hippo. I'm glad to hear that Hippo's ease of use is also playing a big role when it comes to boosting user learning and adoption. You have a good point and I think there is still a lot of room for improvement when it comes to inventory reporting. The new PO module that is going to be released soon will create a lot of new opportunities for our dev team to explore. Stay tuned for updates. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have any other questions or suggestions. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Maintenance Manager (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Best bang for the buck CMMS!

Commentaires : So far Hippos has been great.. The work requester function is easy for anyone to use and has allowed the maintenance team to classify expenses and to justify improvements. Work orders are easy to use and completion rate are up.

Hippo is easy yo use web based and has all the main features needed for most CMMS users. It is not cluttered up with all the little things that 90% of maintenance mangers never use that just get in the way. Hippo is very user friendly, has exceptional support, and was easy to migrate to.

If i have to manufacture a negative, it would be getting used to the navigation. Once you get it though it is pretty easy.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your great review, Chris! I'm glad you're enjoying Hippo's ease of use and that you had a good onboarding experience. I will make sure to share this review with our team. Please keep in mind that Hippo offers lifetime technical support, so don't hesistate to contact us if you ever need any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Giovanni
Robotics technician (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

Happy with Hippo

Commentaires : Overall I am very happy with Hippo and my team is getting a good use out of it

I appreciate the responsiveness of the support team and the upgrades based on customer's feedback.

Some features are not very customizable and my team and I had to figure out how to work around those.

il y a 3 ans

Giovanni, We appreciate the time you took to write us a review- it means the world! We look forward to a continued partnership with you. -your Hippo CMMS team

Sean
Water Treatment Supervisor (Canada)
Équipements publics, 201–500 employés

Great CMMS!

Commentaires : I have set up three other CMMS systems and this one is by far the most user friendly from administering it and also the end user experience.

I really like the fact that it was easy to set up and administer. I have had great buy in form my employees. the software is very intuitive and I like the fact that everything from assets, locations,PM's etc. all tie in together seamlessly while you are setting up the program. The support is phenomenal and I appreciate the way that they keep us in the loop with everything they are developing.

The only thing I can say i have an issue with is there is no app yet but I have seen the mock up for the app they are developing and it looks fantastic.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Sean, Good team buy-in is always a pleasure to see! Our support team always works hard to provide the best level of service possible. As for the app our development team is working hard on it and we will be providing updates as they are available. Continue to reach out when anything at all comes up, we are always happy to help! Best regards, Matt Jacobsen Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 265 | mjacobsen@hippocmms.com

Eric
Production Coordinator (Canada)
Matériaux de construction, 51–200 employés

Great software

Commentaires : Hippo has allowed us to more easily maintain the preventative maintenance for our companies 100+ pieces of equipment, and move away form a paper based system that was prone to human errors.

Easy to use, set up, and maintain in comparison to our previous maintenance software.

I have had a few negative experiences with the support staff. Some of them are great, but a few individuals seem to have difficulties communicating. I have found myself trying to explain something in ten different ways and it not being understood, but this has only happened twice out of my 20~ experiences.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Eric, Thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback! I am glad to hear that Hippo has helped with organizing your day to day preventative maintenance. As you continue to use the system, you will see the benefits of tracking that info. I am sorry to hear that there was some miscommunication, but ultimately the support team is here to help! The goal is to see you and your team succeed! Mel Motoch

Director of Maintenance (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 201–500 employés

HIPPO CMMS

Commentaires : The company I joined had no CMMS program at all and it is a 3 plant multiple line bottling plant so I brought Hippo with me from my previous employer. So to be fair going from no CMMS to CMMS has made things a lot easier. Because of the regulatory requirement in this industry it makes providing documentation to auditor easier and reliable.

For me I would like to be able to reopen old work orders to attach documents to. There is definitely a need for a 24 hour support team if you are working a plant that is 24/7 and even if they had an on-call person it would be nice.

il y a 5 ans

Hi John, Thank you for your great review! We are extremely happy that you recommended Hippo to your current company based on your previous experience with us and that it is making it easier for you to manage your maintenance program. Our development team is currently working on making it possible to reopen a work order. It has been a common request, so stay tuned for updates. I will share your suggestion with my management. As you may have noticed, we have a new technical support system and it is giving us helpful data to help us evaluate extending our support hours. We are getting more and more customers from different time zones, so this is definitely something we are considering. We appreciate your feedback, so please let us know if you have any other suggestions or questions. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Erik
Maintenance Manager (Canada)
Hôtellerie, 201–500 employés

Excellent Value

Commentaires : My first build (at a different property) was difficult because I did not have a solid grasp of what the software can do or how we were going to effectively use it. This time I have a much better understanding and have been able to ask for specific help to shape the software around our needs. The Hippo team has been excellent at grasping what I want to do and making the adjustments with me to make that happen.
If a person is completely new to the world of CMMS, the learning curve is very steep and the level of detail required can be daunting. patience is critical and following the guidance of the Hippo team for steps in developing your database is the best advice I can offer next to taking a course on CMMS.

This is my second CMMS build with Hippo. Ease of setup is a priority for me, and my team has noted how easy the software is to use compared to our old system. Support from Hippo's team has been excellent and quick.

I would like to see an easy way to generate reports that will chart metrics readings that we collect - for example, we take a daily reading on a specific tank, and only refill it as needed. I would like to be able to generate a graph that shows the rate at which the tank is emptied.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Erik, Thank you for the kind response, and sharing you experience with the software! We love to see when people bring the software with them in new positions. If you would like to discuss the reporting options further, I would love to hear your ideas more in depth and see if we can work a solution out for you! Regards, Matt Jacobsen Customer Success Manager 1-866-956-2859 ext265 mjacobsen@hippocmms.com

Larry
Process Control Engineer (É.-U.)
, 201–500 employés

I'm glad I chose hippo.

Commentaires : My experience with hippo? Every aspect of transforming from a paper to the hippo computerized system went well with no surprises and no failures.
Hippo has a saying, You get out what you put into this. I found the statement to be inaccurate because we got out much more than I imagined. You do have to do some work providing them with spreadsheets to download but you are not alone, you are backed by an experienced team wanting you to succeed every step of the way.
Thanks to guidance from the development team; the training from trainers; and rapid response from technical service we implemented a well-rounded computerized management tool that is easy to use by our managers and maintenance techs.
Tell me, how many times do you have maintenance people telling you they like using a new maintenance program? They are the true test for this system.
There are no hidden costs and no nickel and dimes for modules, you know what you pay for.
We love the advanced dashboard option. It provides your maintenance team with an interactive screen of your plant's layouts. It's an effective visual tool that is cool to use and simplifies navigating thru the system and monitoring the status of the equipment.
I encourage others to use hippo and I should know, we just completed the forth implementation of four plants in four states in the last eighteen months.

The assigning parts to equipment could be better organized. It's not a dislike, it's more of a wish. I wish there was a better (hierarchy) way to organize the parts in the parts data base.

il y a 7 ans

Thanks for the great review Larry and our team is happy to hear you find value in the Advanced Dashboard. A lot of work went into developing the interactive mapping and floor plans. Expect more good things to come in 2017. Let's keep the communication open.

Joe
Asst Director of Facilities (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

Hippo CMMS Review

Commentaires : Overall Hippo FM has been good. Should your update cause us to make such drastic changes next time we will be going out to bid. Not happy with what took place and why would a company with large data bases not make it easy for there customer???? This was not the case when i tried to explain the issue i was told to just change my web browser!!! we have upwards of 200 computers that had to be changed.

easy to use. Other then that it seems almost the same as before.

had to change the entire company's web browser. I was not told that this was the case and we were totally unprepared it took our it dept over two weeks to get to everyone's computer.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Joe, Thank you for the review and constructive feedback. We apologize for the changes required for the update. I am not sure why you had to make changes to your browser as Hippo runs on all web browsers (IE, Edge, Chrome, Safari, Firefox). In any event, sounds like you had a bit of a challenge due to our V6 release and we could have done better to ease the transition. If you ever need help from our customer support, don't hesitate to contact us. All release notes are available on the support portal, and please look out for user pop up notifications when you log in and emails from us. Glad to hear that Hippo is still working for Nueterra overall as a maintenance solution for your facilities. It's been great having you as a customer over the past 5 years.

Mark
Bldg. Engineer (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 51–200 employés

Once set up, HIPPO does make managing your facility easier.

Commentaires : A better awareness of the facility, parts, pieces, costs, man hours, scheduling.

Keeping track of individual rooms/equipment service needs and records. Inventory at a glance. Reminders when you are low and need to order. That is done by the work order completion data entry, parts that are used are logged. HIPPO knows the minimum # of parts wanted on hand sends out the reminder. Individual equipment I.E boilers, you can have a drop down list of all the replacement parts associated with each boiler for ease of ordering. Room records, you been called to the same room 3 times for plumbing issues. you can then look to find a cause. Customer service requests are replied to very quickly. That day or you have an e-mail when you arrive to work.

I have just two On work order search, it defaults to the very first work order #1 instead on the newest 2999. Printing was a one step process.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Mark, We are happy to hear that Hippo is working well for Haggai Institute. Sounds like you are getting an awesome return on your investment and Hippo CMMS has helped your organization improve your maintenance operations. Keep the feedback coming and don't hesitate to contact our customer success staff - they are always eager to help and make things easier for you.

Lisa
Administrative Assitant (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001–5 000 employés

Hippo is easy to use

Commentaires : Hippo is really working for us in a lot of ways. We've had good response from customer support when we have had issues. I would like to see some additions in the future to make things even better.

Love the way you can see the whole building on the screen and see where the work orders are. I like the information that is on the work orders for everyone to see. Being able to add email address to the work order so everyone involved can be informed on what the status of the work order is great.

I don't like the dashboard for the work order search. If you adjust columns to view the information they don't stay that size they will revert back every time you make a change. In order to see the most current you have to double click on the ID column every time you want to look at the last work order. There should be some type of save button so you can keep your columns custom to the way you like it. I waste a lot of time with this process. I would like to see more options with reports. I can't get what I need for certain projects that I work on. Need better access with iphones, some type of app so when employees are in the field they can look up work orders faster and more efficiently.

il y a 7 ans

Hi Lisa Thanks so much for the great review and constructive feedback. It's customers like you that help drive our software further and develop features our customers want. Look for great things in 2017. Thanks again!!

Tom
Maintenance Supervisor (Canada)
Exploitation minière et métaux, 51–200 employés

Easy Can of Worms

Commentaires : Was easy to learn with the lessons for setting it up.

You can start by setting it up to be easy on your maintenance team and slowly add more functions as they progress. The support is always there when I need it if I can't figure it out myself.

Attachments and documents are saved as links. It's not easy to just add a photo to a work order.

il y a 4 ans

Hi Tom, Thanks for your great review! I'm glad that Hippo's ease of use was important during your initial setup and that since then you started to feel more comfortable to explore new features and tools. I'm taking note of your suggestion to display pictures attached to work orders and I'm going to share them with the development team. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever have any questions or suggestions. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Manager 866.956.2859 x 223 | fcarvalho@hippocmms.com

James
Director (É.-U.)
Immobilier commercial, 11–50 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Easy for tenants to use

Commentaires : This program has been very easy for our tenants to use. They learned very quickly and it has allowed us to easily receive work orders. However, the lack of a mobile app is a big deal. There should be a mobile app so that maintenance can easily work on the orders. Hopefully, this is something that we will see in the future.

As someone who runs an apartment complex, it’s important to be able to receive work requests as soon as possible. This allows tenants to submit a work order and see the progress of the request. It was easy to teach my employees to use, and just as easy to show tenants how to submit their work order. We also like having it web-based, even though it supports almost every computer operating system.

The only con that we could find was the lack of a mobile app. This is a rather important con. Having a mobile app would allow our maintenance workers to see work orders as they are put in, meaning they could seamlessly go from one issue to the next. As of now, they have to come back to the office once they are finished and then go back out. A mobile app would save time.

Steve
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : I am a technology specialist within the automatic identification and data capture industry and I am volunteering my consultation services for a non-profit adult day service organization in Richmond, VA. The task given was to identify, qualify, and implement a simple yet robust facility management program to move from a paper based system to an electronic form. There were many challenges due to the existing IT structure of the organization and the use of volunteers to accomplish many of the day to day task associated with caring for the participants. CCADS utilizes a logical balance of professional and administrative employees but the majority of help comes from volunteerism. I began my search focusing on "SaaS" (software as a service) facility management solutions to limit the pull on IT resources and to allow for a manageable cost structure given CCADS non-profit status. After exhaustively reviewing six of the top facility management solutions utilizing a SaS model, I chose HippoFM Zoom as the most applicable. HippoFM software is extremely simple to use and understand, has limited layers of complexity, a high level of pre and post sale support and has many of the bells and whistles I needed for my particular project. The three most important factors to me were cost of ownership; facility visualization tools, and a simple easy to use front end. To be honest, I was reluctant at first to go with a SaaS model because I could see a time in the future when staff participation would outgrow CCADS ability to fund the growth. I needed a solution that would remain for the most part constant in their pricing structure. Hippo FM was the only SaaS I found that offered an affordable solution with "unlimited users" and the ability to grow a mobile workforce at a nominal rate. Lastly, I was extremely pleased with the informative, patient and helpful sales and technical personnel I encountered during my analysis and implementation phase. I can't say enough about their professionalism and willingness to help oversee a successful outcome. I would highly recommend HippoFM to any company looking for a simple yet robust solution for managing a facility maintenance project, whether it be one facility or many. They are terrific!

Ryan
Maintenance Manager (É.-U.)
Machines, 51–200 employés

Review of Hippo CMMS - Paramount Die

Commentaires : Overall it has been good experience. I love the system. Its easy to use, for the most part. It has a lot of features. I just get frustrated with the errors and "hiccups" When the hiccup occurs and you loose all your comments/notations for a long detailed description of the issue and fix... that is when I'm not a huge fan of the system. Overall It works very well.

Its pretty easy to use and intuitive. A plethora of features we have not even explored for use at this time. Easy and automated reporting is great.

All the hiccups and errors. A lot of minor issues that can be very frustrating and make using the system kind of a pain at times.

il y a 6 ans

Hi Ryan, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad to hear that you find Hippo user friendly! That is a our main goal here. To not make finding and closing work orders complicated. I do apologies if you have experience some glitches. We are continually trying to improve Hippo and appreciate the feedback.

Shannon
Clinial Engineering Technologist (Canada)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 5 001–10 000 employés

Using Hippo CMMS for Clinical Engineering

Commentaires : Over I have had a good experience with Hippo.

System has a great user interface and in easy to navigate. Easy to enter equipment data and retrieve work history on specific equipment.

We have multiple sites that we service and it is a challege linking data from one site to another.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Shannon, Thanks so much for your feedback. Glad to hear that the Saskatchewan Health Authority is generally happy with Hippo and find the UI and navigation easy to use. Totally understand the issue with pulling more detailed data on multiple locations - we are working on it and should have more robust reports for you and your team throughout next year. We have been speaking with a lot of the regional health authorities in Manitoba as well and they shared similar feedback. We are on it!! Let us know if you need anything else or have more feedback. Happy holidays to you and the rest of your team. Daniel

Matt
Facilities Director (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 51–200 employés

A Great Tool, For a Great Price

Commentaires : When looking into CMMS's, I spent hours online researching the different options we had. I even had a consult with someone who worked in this field. I finally found Hippo, and loved what I saw. They have everything any other CMMS would have, but for a fraction of the cost. Given my position this was huge, it's much easier to convince a board with a four digit cost, than five or more. And again, they have all the features that the big names have as well. I don't think that we have even scratched the surface of all you can do! Their customer service was great, and they walked us through everything. Beyond that, they have been very friendly and helpful after our on-boarding period. I highly recommend Hippo CMMS and their Staff. They're a great group of people, and they have a great product.

Features, cost, and functionality

Learning curve (takes a bit to get it all working)

il y a 7 ans

Hello Matt, thank you for the wonderful review! We're pleased to hear that your experience with Hippo has been enjoyable. Being affordable to our customer's is important to us, so we are happy to hear that our competitive pricing is paying off! We will be releasing our new version of Hippo in the coming months, with more exciting features to make things easier for you! Please contact us at (866)956-2859 ext 255 or info@hippocmms.com for more information.

Facilities Assistant (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 501–1 000 employés

Very Good Product For The Price

Commentaires : Helps to keep focused on priorities.

This software gives you the ability to track and submit work orders in a very affordable and easy to use package.

Occasionally there can be a lag time with the programs servers.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your review, Chris! I'm pleased to know that Hippo is helping PVS Chemicals to better manage and prioritize maintenance tasks. I'm happy to notice Ease of Use and Value for Money among your comments, which are two big priorities for us! I'm going to be in touch with you so we can further investigate what may have caused a lag in our system. Thanks again for your time to share your experience! Please don't hesitate to be in touch if you ever needs any assistance. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com

Steve
Chief Engineer (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 501–1 000 employés

Functional for PM's reviewing

Commentaires : Frustrating!

The PM scheduling is helpful. It was difficult to use at first. The integration took a long time.

History of work is lacking. Should be able to pull up all work performed in comments section for each individual piece of equipment. When scheduled work orders are sent out a history of that piece of equipment being attached to the work order would be extremely useful. At this time this does not meet what I need. I have been in the industry for 30+ years, hotels and HOA high rises, construction etc. have set up multiple pm's and this one lacks in the info I have mentioned. Thanks,

Hiba
FM Coordinator (Canada)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

Review

It is easy to use and user friendly......

I am comparing it to Concept Evolution (FSI product). It doesn't have the range of functionalities I saw in Concept Evolution

il y a 4 ans

Hi Hiba, Thank you for your review. I'm glad you like the easy of use of Hippo and I'd be more than happy to learn more about which additional features you'd like to have added to Hippo. I will reach out to you shortly, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have any questions, suggestions or concerns. The Bishop Strachan School is a long time customer and we really value your feedback, as it is extremely important for us to keep improving. Warm regards, Fabio Carvalho Customer Success Adviser 866.956.2859 x 223 | f.carvalho@hippocmms.com