Avis clients sur Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops

En savoir plus sur Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops

Réduisez les coûts informatiques et augmentez l'efficacité avec les solutions cloud VDI sur Microsoft Azure.

En savoir plus sur Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops

Once you log in, has easy access across its multiple applications. Has excellent customer support if problems arise.

Local devices don't always register correctly within the virtual environment, which can become frustrating for users.

Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops - Notes

4,0

Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 143 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops ?

shaik
shaik
Associate Software Engineer (Inde)
, 201-500 employés

One of the best app which delivers secure Linux desktops and apps single management console for pc

The most good running and using tools in real time which can help usn getting connected to the cloud desktops almost all the enterprise application companies prefer to use this tool which make employees to connect to cloud desktop to work. It reduces the cost and increase efficiency on Microsoft azure. It has hdx technology for optimised.user expirence this is the reason the app.is available.on. mobile devices too. Provides virtual desktop to complete our business needs it is secure robust and collectivily cost less. It give employees.the freedom to work from any where while cutting IT costs

There is no least thing to speak about this. But when this opened in mobile its page seems.loading slow but due to some connectivity issues. and another thing a chnage required is the UI part that can be changed removing the un required options

Stefanos
Cloud Consultant (Grèce)
E-learning, 2-10 employés

Citrix VAD review

Commentaires : Has been a very productive and good learning experience to work with Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops. I have deployed various versions and editions of the product since XenApp 6+ both in lab/POC as well as in production environments.

Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops is the leader is user desktop virtualization and desktop as a service (daas) services. It provides the ability for true hybrid architectures when combing on-prem with Citrix Cloud (cloud.com).

Installation is not supported on the Linux operating system. Would love to see Citrix expand their architecture to Linux as a host operating system for Citrix VAD.

Costumer Service representative (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Making work from home easier and less complicated

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I loved my experience overall with this system. Everything runs perfect and its secured.

I loved how it smoothly transitioned from my work computer to the virtual destop on the work computer keeping both data separate but corelated.

Sometimes the system would kick us put and drop the calls but it was not common. It was rare.

CX, Escalations (É.-U.)
Internet, 5 001-10 000 employés

Extremely glitchy and heavy

2,0 il y a 9 mois

What I like about this software is the concept of having a virtual desktop and securuty it provides. Execution of the said concept is disappointing. I have nothing more positive to say about citrix as a user.

Where do I begin?? This is by far the glitchiest and heaviest software I have ever used in my entire life. And this should say something! I've worked for corporations and startups and Im familiar with so many applications and software brands. Citrix in my opinion is the worst! I understand companies use it mostly for security so only employees can access apps and internal network, I get that. But first of all, it's very heavy. While tech requirements for citrix are pretty reasonable in theory, in reality even computers with great memory and fast processors struggle. Once you log in to citrix, it's like you're back to 2000s. Everything is slow and feels heavy. God forbid you double click on an icon by accident, it'll be loading whatever the application you clicked on forever. And then it's gonna give you an error and you'll need to start over. Constant errors and bugs. I'm not kidding when I say that in 3 years I've been using citrix, I didn't have a single day when it worked smoothly. Saving something to your computer and trying to access it is a nightmare because it's two different locations although both virtual. And they don't connect properly. Omg, citrix is a nightmare!! If you're considering citrix for your company, please know that productivity will drop tenfold and spirit as well because when you're irritating with software all day and you need to use it all the time, you're in a bad mood all day, all week, everytime you're at work. Don't use citrix!!

Thea
Customer Service Representative (Philippines)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 5 001-10 000 employés

Citrix: A Revolutionary Tool of Efficiency

5,0 il y a 2 mois

This platform allows us to perform tasks efficiently and accurately. It is best for employees who Work From Home and for freelancers who needs the same functionality and security from the office as it is at home. Its easy to navigate to, the tabs and icons are well thought of and is highly integrated. You can even assist multiple and different concerns as a Customer Service Representative since it allows you to open multiple tabs and still be reliable at the same time. This platform has helped me maximize my time and create world class customer service experience.

One observation is that Citrix has a tendency to slow down if many users are currently logged in. I hope its just a bug they can fix because it's overall performance is superb.

sagar
sagar
System Administrator (Inde)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Virtualized your servers with Citrix

Commentaires : Overall is the best for virtualized your applications and desktop instead of going with physical
Its and cost space effective and ease of access
choose with minimum range product and serve you requirement

Citrix is the platform where you can do physical to virtual conversions. Citrix allows you to configure deployed the severs with end requirement Citrix is the platform where the customers can get their servers with less cost as compared to physical It allows you to perform failovers overs the host which helps you avoid downtime and provides a high SLA. best and recommended software for virtual desktops and application Instead of wasting the money on building, the physical application server virtualized your applications and virtualized your desktop which helps to runs with minimum hardware with maximum servers

Its have minimum features as compares to other virtualization platforms Citrix provides rare updates of features you can say that it's a static product.

Alan
Customer Service Representative (Mexique)
Marketing et publicité, 501-1 000 employés

Truly The Best Virtual App/Desktop Available

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : I have realized that one of the best benefits of Citrix is that you can open a virtual desktop anywhere as long as you are using a secure network.

The most that I like most about Citrix is that it is really easy to use, there is no hassle to it as long as you pay attention to what you are supposed to be doing!

To be honest, there is nothing I can complain about Citrix. Integration to my jobs' software was real easy and smooth.

Tomasz
Network Engineer (Pologne)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Virtual desktop all day long

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : Citrix Virtual Desktop is used to create jumphost servers for the entire team. We use them as primary workstations, unfortunately this means that if something doesn't work as it should, everyone is blocked from being able to perform tasks.

I really like how seamless Citrix virtual desktops are for end users. All I have to do is open a desktop application with one click and I'm already working with jumphost in the same way the virtualized machine was in front of me.

I also had quite a few glitches that prevented me from working, which were usually resolved by restarting the application.

Gloria
Lead Customer Service (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 1 001-5 000 employés

I love Citrix

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I am able to consistantly and quickly assist our customers

I love that with one sign on I have access to at least 12 desktop icons that are used daily

Occassionally there are issues, but I would not call this a least liked.

Jessica
Jessica
Accountant (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Citrix and Virtual Office CS by Thomson Reuters

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall, I like using the Citrix Virtual Apps. I work on multiple computers, and Citrix makes it easy to pickup exactly where I left off and continue working.

I like that I can use the software remotely without using Remote Desktop. The connection is more stable, so lighting speed internet isn't required.

Sometimes the virtual office programs freeze up. They freeze up so bad that we can't even normally close out the programs. I have to use the task manager to force close the applicaitons.

Retirement Career (É.-U.)
Vente au détail

The department was installing a work productivity and document management solution.

We had a site license for the Cirtix Desktop and had purchased maintenance and upgrade protection sogoing to the XenDesktop solution was easy. We implemented a server based access to each of the new programs and all 20 users had the same experience of ease of access. The MS office programs integrated smoothly as well. The local resource demand was minimal so we were able to keep a local mirrored data file that only strengthened our data protection efforts.

The communication software for the enterprise is Apache. We invoked LDAP thinking it would uniformly connect. We were wrong, We tried several workarounds even going so far as to use the POP3 boxes from the MS Outlook readers. The final connections were a hodgepodge of Apache nataive e-mail containers, LDAP addresses and MS POP3 boxes on some of the PCs. Citrix support was able to isolate the problem with the main Apache program. We did identify a training need and in year three it was all working the way intended. Fortunately no one out of the department was aware of our very inelegant solution.

Systems Architect (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Citrix 7.x Virtual Apps and Desktops review

Commentaires : We are solving remote access issues due to the pandemic, but also for users to globally collaborate and share work loads. We are able to utilize a larger workforce to facilitate heavy client demands. We are also able to allow more employees the ability to work from home more effectively.

Multifactor authentication, secure remote access using Citrix Gateway, controlled access to Desktops, servers, and applications. It is an invaluable product for any Enterprise.

The LTSR products don't support all platforms, which makes is difficult to stay on the same version when OS platforms are replaced. If the Citrix workspace application could be more platform supportable instead of needing different versions, would make the client experience easier and more efficient.

Joseph
Information Technologuy (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

XenDesktop gets it done

Commentaires : Issues with our previous virtualization software often crashed sessions. This was a big issue when working in our hospital/clinical setting. Often times sessions locked or crashed when a provider was attempting to provide care. Since we already were utilizing other Citrix products, it made sense for us to roll out XenDesktop as our VDI resource. Once we made the switch to XenDesktop, issues with our VDI environment dropped tremendously.

Really easy to launch/troubleshoot Virtual Desktop Session via XenDesktop. We were using another virtualization software that often locked or crashed virtual desktop sessions. Once we made the switch to XenDesktop, the calls to our support center dropped regarding locked or disconnected sessions

For our environment, Citrix has to be downloaded and utilized in order to launch a virtual session. Our Citrix client host tons of other company applications, which is not needed just for a virtual desktop.

James
James
Solutions Development Analyst (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001-5 000 employés

XenDesktop is an amazing time saver

Commentaires : XenDesktop is a huge time saver and can make you look like a hero to the executive staff.
We saved money overall by saving massive amounts of time involved with provisioning users.

This product will increase your productivity, it allows you to have the same desktop experience on whatever device you choose to use. Executives love this product as they always seem to have new technology whether actually increases their productivity or not. If your going to use VDI there is only one clear choice.

some users may experience bad animation, powerpoint and video when resources are not properly allocated.

Krissy
Krissy
Project Specialist (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Great for hosting, remote access, etc.!

Commentaires : We can easily host our client application and allow them access remotely on a large scale. It allows all of our users (internal and external) to log in and use their system.

We use Xendesktop for our hosting platform for our clients. It allows us to run multiple servers/applications from one central location and allow multiple users access to it at once. It is easy to use, quick, great connection, and best of all makes our client lives easier

There are intermittent connection issues and duplicate account sessions that need to be monitored. Nothing awful

Luca
system engineer (Italie)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Ideal for smart working

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : Fast, easy and complete. Apps and desktops can be reached via PC, smartphone/tablets, with or without agent installed (HTML5 compatible).

It is very flexible and let you decide which apps can be launched by an end user. APP layering is a powerful tool that automates the distribution and creation of the infrastructure.

It is a little bit expensive, but when compared to the competition, it is the most complete solution ever.

Daniel
IT Coordinator (Canada)
Administration publique, 201-500 employés

Very good solution in large environments.

Commentaires : Works well for deploying hole desktop sessions or specific applications.

Citrix Xendesktop is a very reliable and feature rich software solution for medium to large environments. Very compatible with different hardware and environments. Can produce desktop sessions with very good performance.

This solution is not really suited for small deployments. Needs lots of administration. Needs specific training or skill set to administer.

Noime
Customer Success Manager (Philippines)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 5 001-10 000 employés

It is the best solution for offshoring company applications

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It is quite nice since everything is inside Citrix and is easily accessible especially those apps that have very sensitive information.

I like that you can access the apps that are available on your company's main office

It limits you to only using those apps inside Citrix. It allows the company to strict employees to only use common apps that are used by everyone that is within Citrix

Josh
Josh
Enterprise Architect (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 2-10 employés

Citrix created the concept of published applications

Commentaires : Very effective in delivering results to our clients.

Citrix is the gold standard for centralized application and desktop delivery to clients, regardless of client platform or deployment configuration.

Very high cost, requires a large infrastructure investment. High learning curve if you want to be a citrix engineer.

Commercial Broker (Canada)

Greatly simplifies doing business

Can't imagine how our business operations would run without Citrix. Easily able to work for almost any internet connected device with not needing any IT support to set up

Depending upon internet connected device using, I can find Citrix to be slow at responding at times but still serves its purpose well.

Waqas
Systems Engineer (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

Very good and worthy alternative to VMware

Commentaires : Virtualization of OS and services is in huge demand in today's small, medium and large enterprises and it's good to have Citrix, along with VMWare to keep the solutions competitive and cutting edge.

Excellent support structure. Quality product with intuitive UI and good design. Frequent updates makes it more compatible with Mac OS versions.

little costly and infrastructure implementation options are not as diverse as VMWare. Need more hardware resources for better performance.

Project Manager (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 51-200 employés

Work From Anywhere

I like the flexability of devices that connect to the Citrix Reciever. I love having my desktop accessable from anywhere. It's a real standard of work that doen't change if I'm at work, on the road, or at home.

I have not had some of the issues others report with the Xen Desktop application. I think it comes down to who did your installation and how well the enviorment is maintained.

Nurse Care Manager (É.-U.)
Assurance, 1 001-5 000 employés

Great for Remote Work

I frequently work remotely and Citrix makes it very easy for me to connect back to the network and get my work done.

It can take a little getting used to if you didn't have a good training session.

Fernando
Owner (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

Great product

5,0 il y a 10 mois

I like the easy access via desktop and phone

Sometimes it’s slow to connect and support is lagging

Sviluppatore (Italie)
, 51-200 employés

Nice software, I've had good times with it

It's fast to set up and make it work in short time. It's fast, even with poor connections. It's also more reliable than terminal server, in my opinion.

The only con I can write of is about printers, I wasn't able to make them work (2 of them, quite old, but I hoped they would work)