Di Central Consumer Review

Senior EDI Analyst
Entreposage, 201-500 employés

Commentaires: 2) Lead time for implementing UK retailers
3) EDIFACT Mapping
4) Sometimes a lot of resources and time is spent in explaining things to di central team in order to get things done

Avantages: 1) DiWeb turnaround feature is easy to use and understand
2) Customer Support mostly is very responsive
3) Maps customization for US X12 retailers is also great
4) Option to hold data in draft mode is also available
5) Option to print Packing Slip and GS1-128 label is also available

Inconvénients: not much that I can think of at the moment.

Does the basics of EDI

Publié le 02/12/2019
Scott L.
National Sales Manager
Produits pharmaceutiques, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: I find the software relatively easy to use. It is more user friendly than it has been in the past before this system was updated. I allows me to do most of our EDI turnaround without much issue.

Inconvénients: There have been at least 2 times, that come to mind, where the system has been down for breaches in security which had prohibited us from accessing our daily orders for 36 hours. We have stringent timelines to meet with many of our customer that upon not fulfilling we are subject to hefty fines. A lot of the EDI turnaround is automatic and wish New dates for customers could auto populate instead of having to enter the same information each time. I have tired numerous times to set certain criteria to default and it does not seem to stick.

12/2019 Trimax Review

Publié le 03/12/2019
Jenna M.
Vente en gros, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We had an issue with submission vs receive date on a PO. Otherwise, we haven't had many issues.

Avantages: Cost compared to others. Pretty easy to use/navigate.

Inconvénients: Search feature (by quarter) and format on some docs

Navigation and Accessability

Publié le 26/11/2019
Natasha L.
FullFillment Manager
Marketing et publicité, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: WE have combine multiple trading partners under on Vendor ID which has cut down on the amount of training and accessibility that is needed.

Avantages: The ease of navigation through the data is very helpful for my company. We have multiple Trading partners and sorting date is easy.

Inconvénients: The expense of the per kilobyte data transfer can get expensive.

Couldn't Be Happier

Publié le 02/12/2019
Craig L.
EDI Specialist
Articles de sport, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Very happy with the service, I have to use this daily for my job and have seldom ran into an issue. If I do have an issue customer service is always punctual in fixing the issue.

Avantages: User Friendly, EXCELLENT customer service

Accounting & Admin Manager
Agriculture, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Using DiCentral provides me with the ease of invoicing our customers in a timely manner, knowing that it was received because of the confirmation given - no need to constantly update emails to send invoices via email. We are currently setting up another customer to receive purchase orders which will streamline both our Sales and Accounting departments.

Avantages: I had spoken to a number of companies that provide EDI software before choosing DiCentral. I liked the fact the costs were in Canadian funds, the patience of my Sales contact in answering my questions, the ease of the set up, and the gentleman who patiently assisted me with the launch. I also appreciate the quick response to the support technicians, the availability of Webinars and the ease of payment on a monthly basis.

Inconvénients: The only glitch I have is that I find it challenging to add a new customer to our profile. This may be due to the fact that I have only been using DiCentral for almost a year and only have 2 customer signed up at this time. I am currently working with my Sales contact to rectify this issue.

Small Company EDI

Publié le 21/11/2019
Jeff R.
Gen Manager
Entreposage, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: Very good people

Avantages: Great Support
Easy of use
Breath of offering with EDI partners

Inconvénients: Weak on WMS
No Picking with scanners
Historical Inventory not good.

Good Service Provider, but improvements are needed

Publié le 16/11/2018
Customer Service / Office Manager
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall it's positive and I find the majority of their CS reps professional and responsive. There are times though that like most service providers these days, DiCentral has outsourced live CS out of the country. That unfortunately, creates difficulties in communicating with reps who may have a very heavy accent, or who may not grasp the intricacies American English

Avantages: It's relatively easy to navigate. The screens are pretty well laid out and the data has always shown to be accurate.

Inconvénients: There are times when exporting a large number of PO's from a major department store who sends over PO's for each door, and you want to check your data, it can take an exceptionally long time to get that data out of DiCentral.

Fast, easy and reliable EDI solution! I love it!

Melissa W.
Meubles, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: The greatest benefit to utilizing DI Central as my EDI provider is the ease of use, and their reliability. I have found the customer support team to be prompt with the response when needed!
I have never experienced any down time or missed transmissions with DI Central. They are an outstanding EDI provider!

Avantages: I love the ease of use the most about the DI Central software. We haven't experienced any down time utilizing DI Central. It is very reliable and consistent!

Inconvénients: Does DI Central have integration with Quick Books capabilities. That would be an asset! I would like to see more integratoin with my internal programs so that the processing of orders could be more seemless.

Good but can be great

Publié le 16/11/2018
Mark R.
Biens de consommation, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Good, I would recommend. On the topic of customer service, we used to be able to call customer service, request a specific person that is familiar with our business and setup, and work with them. It seems DiCentral has become extremely rigid about first creating tickets. When we are in our most pressing needs for answers ASAP, this is not always feasible.

Avantages: Dated but very straightforward. It feels almost like using WIndows 95, so that's good from a concept of less is more.

Inconvénients: Lack of automation. By that I mean pre-filling fields and automating emails etc. can be better. Customer Support is ok. Specifically, it'd be helpful to have an email alert option for only 850s. I get email alerts for every inbox update right now, which is way too much. I just need 850s and I would imagine there are tons of vendors that would appreciate that as well.

Overall it's a pretty good solution for businesses that do a lot of EDI transactions

Publié le 25/06/2018
Rivka S.
Sales VP
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: When it works as planned it saves me a lot of time!!!!

Avantages: Customer support is helpful and knowledgeable. It's easy to learn and use. You can process EDI transactions from any computer. It didn't take long to figure out. That's the basic way to use the software. We integrate it with our Quickbooks so I don't have to enter in anything to the system...it's all just a few clicks.

Inconvénients: For just the EDI web version, the site can sometimes run slow...when using the software version, it can also transfer over to QB very slowly. And sometimes things just can't sync for whatever reason which is frustrating.

Brilliant. The support team is enormously helpful, understanding, and flexible.

Publié le 19/06/2018
Sathish kumar N.
Business Analyst

Commentaires: Does not applies

Avantages: It's user friendly, simple and productive! We have been using this software for about 3 years now. Overall, we are very pleased with the system, and we cannot imagine trying to conduct our daily business on any other software. Pros - Very powerful, scalable
- Excellent customer service for implementation AND ongoing needs
- Quick adoption for new employees

Inconvénients: Ship Notice/manifest is little complicated for the new users Once the order line is used for the shipment, It should automatically grey out in order to avoid errors

Once I was aquianted with Di Central it was easier to use.

Publié le 18/06/2018
Leslie S.
Customer Service Manager
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It allows me on a daily bases to provide my parters with the info they require to send orders, receive Shipment notifications and ultimately receive our goods in fast and more accurate.

Avantages: It covers a wide variety of functions - each partner we have uses some different functions. Compatibility with all of our partners help. Customer Service is very knowledgeble and their follow up it top notch!

Inconvénients: Not all feature cover every vriable. ex: when doing a 856 ASN - Pallets - it is hard for our company as we put many different items in a box and the quantity changes.....

DiCentral works like a champ.

Publié le 21/11/2019
Patrick E.
Director of IT
Impression, 501-1 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Overall DiCentral has allowed us to meet all of our EDI needs, and has allowed us to stay in good standing with our Distributors.

Avantages: I like the ease of use. We picked up DiCentral back when our IT staff was small. The software allowed us to send and receive EDI documents without having to hire an EDI specialist.

Inconvénients: Not much. We are able to do everything we need with DiCentral. Nothing bad to say here.

Moderate satisfication, sometimes when needed help, not necessary getting it right away.

Jeffrey L.
Operation Manager
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: it's EDI, save us a lot of time, and allow us to deal with customers that requires us to have EDI ready with them.

Avantages: Simple enough to use, we use most of the EDI 850/856/810/846 for our order fulfillment. mostly on the back end. rarely we have to login Dicentral for anything specific.

Inconvénients: the transaction is pretty troublefree once all data exchange are setup, but does come in a price, and sometimes, lost track of the usage without upgrading to a better package within the dicentral plan, it could get very expensive.

Review

Publié le 27/11/2019
Guillaume A.
IT Manager
Matériaux de construction, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: It has not always been easy to work with Alligacom, DiCentral now. When we implemented it, they changed the project management a couple of times. But now, we don't have updates of changes to do, so we enjoy the product.

Avantages: We used the EDI suite intergrated to Dynamics Nav. Once setup it up, it works very well. We have a customer that send us close to 100 orders per day and it saves us a lot of time. The tool is also reliable.

Inconvénients: I have nothing to say negative about the product itself.

EDI Automotive Aftermarket EDI

Publié le 25/04/2019
Vincent L.
ERP Manager
Automobile, 1 001-5 000 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We use two DiCentral Products: Base2 and DiIntegrator. DiIntegrator is by far the more user friendly tool. good visibility to EDI data, and easy imports and exports to/from our ERP system.

Inconvénients: The Base2 product is really good for repetitive manufacturing when the customer is an OEM. However, initial customer set up is cumbersome. Mistakes are difficult to correct. However, once up and running, the software is very reliable.

The Best!

Publié le 04/12/2018
Katie S.
Vice President of Marketing
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Avantages: We have been working with DiCentral since 2006. They helped us in the beginning we we started our brand and has continued to be a supportive and proactive in the changing retail climate.

Inconvénients: Overall their customer service is stellar. I sometimes I wish the problem, when we have one, could be fixed quicker.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par DiCentral le 02/01/2019

Thanks Katie! We enjoy working with Crane USA as well and look forward to continuing to grow together. I will pass along your feedback to our team.

Great Tech Support

Publié le 26/11/2019
Barbara M.
Bookkeeper
Vente en gros, 2-10 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We are required by our biggest customer to use an EDI system and I am so glad that we chose DiCentral. They have been easy to work with and very concerned that they are helping us in every way they can.

Avantages: It is user friendly for someone who is not always tech savy! When I do have an issue I can usually get to speak to tech support and my issue is quickly solved.

Inconvénients: For myself, there are changes that I am sure are for the best, but I don't like change!

Warehouse Manager

Publié le 27/11/2018
Piyush C.
Warehouse Manager
Cosmétiques, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Supply to retail chain stores,Its good for small stores supply chain ,We need solution for Distribution level like national distributor where we also ship items on Pallets and on truck loads.

Avantages: Has lots of features with accuracy in compare to manual processing ,so love it .

Inconvénients: Packing slip creation for small and big orders ,Duplicate items in same Packing slip is not allowed .Having hard time for Big shipment like pallet size or truck load orders.

EDI Clorox Review

Publié le 28/11/2018
Wilberto R.
IT Specialist
Biens de consommation, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: Right now we are receiving and sending invoice and sales orders from our major vendors like Walmart, Sams, Walgreens, Costco, etc. With this service the process has been automated and there is very little intervention by a user and we also comply with the requirements of this vendors to use an EDI environment.

Avantages: Is easy to enter the website and follow up the invoice or sales orders from our vendors.

Inconvénients: Until now nothing as far the solution meets what our company needs

So far our experience has been very good.

Publié le 18/06/2018
Penny C.
Accounting Specialist
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We receive our order from our customers much quicker then sending by fax.

Avantages: We like the availability of the system. When you do maintenance you do not interrupt our business. The features/functionality are also good.

Inconvénients: For the most part it is easy to use but when you are looking for a specific item you have to look through each quarter, why not be able to just search everything to make it easier and less time consuming.

Very satisfied with the software.

Publié le 25/06/2018
Ana R.
Sales and Logistics Assistant
Entreposage, 13-50 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: I receive PO's and I'm able to send invoices at the same portal.

Avantages: Very easy to work with. I receive PO's at least twice a week and invoice them very easy. Also is easy to create invoices of PO's created at the stores, not received at the portal.

Inconvénients: I don't have any complains. This is a very ease software to work with. Soon we will receive Walgreens PO's, an easier way to confirm and invoice their orders.

Use of Service

Publié le 22/11/2019
Lynn S.
Customer Service Manager
Emballage et conteneurs, 13-50 employés

Commentaires: Good

Avantages: Format is easy to understand especially when it comes to training Customer Service members.

Inconvénients: Software installation took longer that we expected when it came to working with moving a customer from one platform to DICentrals but overall we like the service.

Overall good service.

Grace H.
MIS Coordinator
Vente en gros, 51-200 employés
Très faible Très élevée

Commentaires: We do not need a EDI department to integrate or change frequently to meet the changes from our trading partners.

Avantages: User friendly and it's web service. You could use it anywhere with internet. No need for third party software to install for use.

Inconvénients: Sometimes the internet is slow so that the ASN labels are printing slower. If the interface can be designed more easily to read and find...that will be batter