Avis clients sur Core Commissions

par Core Commissions

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur Core Commissions

Powerful & intuitive commission management software. Handles the most complex rules, fast implementation, integration capability.

En savoir plus sur Core Commissions

9 avis affichés

Jaclyn P.
Controller
Ressources humaines, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 26/11/2019

"Custom software for your unique business needs"

Commentaires: We use this software to track, calculate and report all of our incoming and outgoing commissions to our internal agents and also broker partners. The reporting functions help us support our people with information and data. The analytics features are integral in our financial functions of the business. This software saves us time, money and improves our accuracy. It also takes us to the next level of professionalism as we grow. We highly recommend this product and the excellent customer service!!!

Avantages: The option to build out the software specific to our processes and needs. Their team of techs were great! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] set up our system and were so easy to work with. Even though I am not super techy they took the time to walk me through each question. They were great communicators, who tackled any requests with excellence. Core gave us an amazing quick start team and they did an outstanding job getting us up and running! We are very appreciative for all their help, guidance, patience and expertise! We are so thankful to be partnering with such a wonderful Core team.

Inconvénients: A little tricky at times while you are learning the software. Certain upload items have quirks, but once you learn the quirks it does an amazing job!

• Publié le 26/11/2019
Chris E.
Chief Business Development Officer
Conseil en gestion, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 03/09/2019

"Amazing Service and Great Product!"

Commentaires: Our overall experience in working with Core Commissions has been tremendous. We were assigned two extremely professional team members. They were responsive, quick, and most impressively strategic. Considering all the options we have, there were a lot of puzzling calculations that needed to be created. Our guys were quick on their feet, able to adapt, and simplify our process as a whole. We highly recommend.

Avantages: We have a number of products and services that we offer so the ability to manage everything was crucial. Our custom setup saves us hours and hours of crunching numbers every month and having to do our commission reporting manually. Our teammates are more informed and we are saving money from less time being spent on things that are not the customer.

Inconvénients: With any new software it takes a little time to become familiar with the options and getting it to generate what you ultimately want. Core helps with training and supplies numerous videos. You have to be willing to commit a little time to getting the most out of it.

• Publié le 03/09/2019
Claude C.
Finance
  • Publié le 25/09/2015

"Great tool with good customization "

Commentaires: Core Commission is an excellent tool for pulling disparate information together to generate meaningful reports. We use Core weekly to determine payment for all sales reps (wages, OT, commisisons, clawbacks, bonuses and more). Without it, this process would be incredibly cumbersome. The team at Core Commissions is extremely responsive and happy to help solve issues and provide solutions for unique scenarios. The user interface takes a bit of time to get familiar with. The reports also require some patience to design and modify. This can be a challenge at first but given the different requirements for each customer, this makes sense. And once your reports are done, you can generate them quickly. I would recommend this to any organization that wants a flexible tool that can integrate easily with other systems and wants to implement a solution quickly.

• Publié le 25/09/2015
Lori B.
Assurance, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 21/01/2020

"Superior Software Package"

Commentaires: The [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] gave my partner & me the demonstration. We were blown away with the capabilities & speed of getting data out. for $500 we had our system written & trained on it. No hiccups, all data has come out correctly. Anytime I got stuck, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is working with me to explain what I need to do. Great Great Company & software!

Avantages: Gives you all kinds of information on your data.

Inconvénients: not really a con - think it will take some training to fully utilize this software.

• Publié le 21/01/2020
Robb P.
Principal
Biens de consommation, 13-50 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 01/10/2015

"Great tool to ease our administrative burden"

Commentaires: Prior to using Core Commissions were using Excel Spreadsheets and a Google Sheets system to track account assignments and bonus payments. The process was very complex; relationships can change over time, someone might manage from Jan - June and someone else has the relationship from July - Dec. And often times the payments for any given month are delayed by 30-45 days. You can imaging the rework to try and ensure that we paid each individual the proper amount. Core Commissions lets us track account responsibilities by date. When we enter sales information into the tool it looks up the Account Executive that was responsible for the relationship on the corresponding date and properly credits the individual. It then presents this information in an easy to use tracker that has advanced filter and display capabilities. We find it as easy to use as XLS, but much more functional. The Core Commissions support team has been fantastic. Our initial launch process was smooth and easy to facilitate. They used screen sharing technology to ensure that I was capable of using the system and spent time to really ensure we comfortable with all the different functional areas. Even more importantly, we have been using this tool for over 3-years now. When I have questions or requests to update things, they have been very responsive and there has been no added charges for the call and support. They have also spent time understanding my requirements as they continue to upgrade the system.

Avantages: Easy to use, with very complex tracking requirements on our part
Primary interface is like XLS
Customer Support has been fantastic
Secure environment that allows each individual to see only the data for which they are responsible
Managers can see their entire team
Exports to XLS for additional functionality, if required
Tons of advanced features to support complex calculations

Inconvénients: Each time I have found something I wanted updated, the team at Core Commissions has incorporated that into the standard tool.

• Publié le 01/10/2015
Anabel O.
Manager of Agent Earnings
Logistique et chaîne d'approvisionnement, 501-1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus de deux ans
  • Publié le 12/09/2018
  • Publié le 12/09/2018
Liz B.
Data Analyst
  • Publié le 26/04/2018

"Excellent Customer Service. Always there to help."

Commentaires: Easy to track commissions. Easy to deliver reports. Employees can view their dashboard and get access to real time info.

Avantages: I love how simple it is to run reports and track commissions. It's very simple and direct. The rep has been awesome in assisting me through this process. I was trying to test another system, which was way too complicated. So I had to shut that down and quickly have a new system built. Within hours, Core not only got back to me, but helped me setup a walk through of their system and scheduled a training. They helped me turn things around super fast and made it really easy!

Inconvénients: Some of the features are not so intuitive but customer service is great when I'm confused. At times it's a bit confusing with the functions but like I said, Core is just an email away so it's nothing that can't be handled quickly.

• Publié le 26/04/2018
Samantha G.
  • Publié le 28/12/2012

"Great product - affordable and got set up very quickly. "

Commentaires: After looking at the limited available options for commission calculation software, this was the only clear choice. I did not need a cloud version (although they have one), and wanted a way to get away from manually figuring out some pretty complicated commission plan rules. I am totally happy with Core and would definitely recommend them.

Avantages: Great customer service. Core offered me several options tailored to my budget. Huge time saver for calculating monthly sales commissions for wine agents.
Cool reporting and graphing features

Inconvénients: Lots of features I will probably never need or use. Took me a few sessions to figure out my way around the application.

• Publié le 28/12/2012
David W.
  • Publié le 07/11/2016

"Paragon Dealer Services"

Commentaires: The quality of product is extremely strong. I and my agents love it. After some extensive training, I have been left with a good feel for navigating the system. Customer service is awesome. Although there is functionality that I am not currently using, I believe Core can provide whatever I need. Again, leads back to excellent customer service. This is a great software and I would recommend it to anyone. Thanks,
David E. Wild