Avis clients sur Coupa

En savoir plus sur Coupa

Le logiciel de gestion des achats de Coupa vous simplifie la tâche de faire des achats et créer des demandes d'achat pour tout ce dont vous avez besoin.

En savoir plus sur Coupa

Coupa - Notes

4,0

Coupa a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 78 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Coupa ?

Document Coordinator (France)
Immobilier commercial, 10 000+ employés

Coupa, un logiciel pas très user-friendly ?

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Mon expérience globale d'utilisation de Coupa est marquée par un peu de frustration, mais on m'a dit que sur certains autres programmes ces problèmes sont habituels ou mineurs. Je prends donc mon mal en patience.

Coupa permet de créer des "items catalogues", de copier-coller des ordres d'achat et donc de gagner du temps

Il y a de très nombreuses sources d'erreur et donc de blocages potentiels sur Coupa, or parfois aucun message d'erreur compréhensible n'est affiché, et ce n'est pas ma compréhension de l'anglais qui est en jeu. Pire, dans certains cas le message d'erreur affiché est explicite mais faux. C'est donc à l'utilisateur de trouver la vraie erreur. Bon courage !

Garth
Garth
Director of PRocurement (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 1 001-5 000 employés

Things to be aware of for new users

Commentaires : Overall my experience has been fantastic! I am beginning to get reporting at a detailed level that I've never had, I enjoy the audit trails and Audit oversights

Super powerful package. We have a Procurement module, SIM (Supplier Information management), Sourcing, AI. This is an extremely powerful and well-orchestrated product. We had a very knowledgeable implementation team from Coupa which to really great job discovering on identifying what we needed due for the setup. We've been using this product now for about 4 months and now implementing a second affiliate company without much assistance from Coupa and it's going pretty well.

Beware that systems integration is much more complex than anyone tells you it is. Its been four months since go-live, And we are still having problems with integrating to oracle. Some may read this review think that this is a problem with the implementer, some of it may be. Specifically, we are struggling with the supplier integration and though we have weekly calls, we are still having problems. So just wanted to be aware we were made to believe that Integrating was done all the time and has never been a problem

Fabio
Fabio
Procurement Supervisor (Brésil)
Produits chimiques, 1 001-5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Should be better

Commentaires : This platform should be better considering all the investment and is an expensive tool for companies, so you spend more time to do the right thing once.

It is a good platform to help companies to buy products and services. The idea is to faster the relation between companies (B2B).

It is not a friendly platform for the user, it is full os details and does not allows mistakes, I mean if you start a process with some information and you have to change it, you would take some time to do that.

VP (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 501-1 000 employés

Coupa is the worst software I have ever used

Absolutely nothing. The software is the least institutive, user friendly I have ever used.

Regardless of whether I am using expenses, requisitions or invoices, I have never been able to submit or save anything without having to get the finance team to perform magic in the background. The end user typically gets an error message "Please fix the errors below", but there are never any highlighted fields or errors displayed.

Finance associate (Inde)
Comptabilité, 1 001-5 000 employés

Coupa

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience is positive considering the time it saves and power it gives to its users .

Coupa speed is excellent and its is easy to use, whenever nee features are launched they are also easy to deploy and integration was smooth

Sometimes it hangs and does not respond but it happens rarely

Eyüp
Industrial Engineer (Turquie)
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Coupa EO

4,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : I can devote more time to other tasks because I create invoices more quickly.

They are very good at billing. I think the security systems are also good

It still has a lot of shortcomings in integration with some software. They need to fix these asap

Hossain Md
Hossain Md
Customer Manager (Bangladesh)
Télécommunications, 5 001-10 000 employés

Coupa - The Expense Manager for your business

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Coupa Expense has been a great software for our company to manage the spent smartly with a full proof apprval process. It has brought more transparency and accountability among the team members. As an organisation, we really appreciate this platform and would like to suggest others to use this application in their business.

Coupa Expense is easy to use. The following features are most amazing to me - 1. Requisition and PO management. 2. Approval DoA/flow chart is very easy to assign. 3. Reimbursement process is simple. 4. Multiple currency is available. 5. Full spent analysis report feature.

Coupa Expense is one of the best expense management softwares and I personally do not see any improvement area for this software.

Rohit
Project Manager (Inde)

Coupa - Best for your Business

5,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : Overall experience is good with Coupa Support and must be recommended.

I have used Coupa Software for Supplier/Vendor management and Purchasing modules. i have found this software easy in use and give flexibility to do customization as per business requirements.

The Customer Support needs to be improved. On raising incidents for issue we need to do multiple followups.

Archit
Senior Solution Specialist (É.-U.)

Coupa wholesome solution for P2P requirement

4,0 il y a 6 mois

It has some world class source to pay off the shelf module which are easy to deploy in any environment.

Inventory Management module is still can be improved with real time management systems.

Bhavik
CMMS Specialist (Canada)
Production alimentaire, 5 001-10 000 employés

B's thought on Coupa Expense

4,0 il y a 3 mois

It is easy to use for day to day activities, featuring filters to save ample time kn searing activities. Keep records of all your data which opens endless opportunities of business optimization.

Multilevel approval stages are time consuming. Every action requires fully functioning user account, it would be great if we get tailored access to reduce costs

Miranda
Miranda
Account Executive (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 1 001-5 000 employés

Simple and Efficient

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Personally, I don't have a lot of experience with any other expensing software, so I do think Coupa is great for what it does. The platform is fairly straightforward, which serves my teams' purpose for it, as we primarily expense travel.

I wish Coupa had more comprehensive onboarding for users, as well as a bit more functionality, or even helpful tips and guides.

Sean
FP&A Analyst (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

Coupa Review

Commentaires : Great software for the end user and supplies but not for the admins.

It is very easy for the end user and supplier to submit invoices. Suppliers are able to track the invoice process and payments. Helps reduce the time spent communicating with suppliers.

Making changes are not easy. Adding custom fields and changing approval chains have not been easy to adjust.

Joshua
Director, Product Operations (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201-500 employés

Review of Coupa Procurement

Commentaires : I've used Coupa for close to 5 years now. While the product provides a good value to it's primary functionality, the product lacks a level of polish to it. The navigation and processes to do specific steps feel clunky and not very smooth. I've looked for things only to ask Accounting where something is at because I simply can't find what I'm looking for.
While overall an ok to good piece of software there are pieces of it that make it time consuming to use and because of that I only use it when I absolutely have to.

Pros of Coupa: - Allows process and systems to work through large purchases - Helps better keep track of the purchases needed for the company (whether they be large or small) - Ties the purchases to a PO for Accounting and Finance teams to keep track of.

Cons of Coupa: - The usability of the product isn't polished. You can't find a submitted request easily to see who has the next step in the approval process - It's difficult to search for created items in Coupa - You end up searching for large amounts of time to do things in the product you need to complete but are not quite sure where those things you need to do are at.

Jessica
Facilities Coordinator (É.-U.)

Does what it needs to

That i can use the punchouts to directly order rom stores that link to it. It makes it way easier and takes away other steps for me

It's hard to search, right now i can't search to find items i have approved other than the administrator.

Ciedelle
IT Support Associate II (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Coupa makes business purchasing easy

Commentaires : I am satisfied with how coupa is used for B2B purchases and how most vendors is easily found when issuing the PO.

I like how helpful the global search is and how integrated it is with specific punchout, also how easy it is to track and receive orders.

Copying an order should allow punchout specific items to be automatically added to the requisition.

Andrew
Content Development (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 5 001-10 000 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Spend Management made amazing, and visible, and in control.

It makes it so easy to get approvals and keep track of our current contractors. The value in time saved is more than enough to justify switching over to Coupa. Having a user oriented platform just makes the system work much quicker than it did with our previous platform.

Implementation can take some extra hours, and sometimes customer service tickets require a lot more explanation and follow up than I wanted to invest.

Samantha
admin asst (É.-U.)

Invoicing for railroad

It is easy to search for previously entered invoices using our invoice number. It shows the status of an invoice

If an invoice is disputed, it is hard to delete it. We have also submitted invoices for approval and the approver never received.

Empiria
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni
Source : GetApp

A quick and easy way for me to manage travel expenses!

Commentaires : TripScanner has been an excellent way for me to help manage my company's travel expenses and policies. I've been using TripScanner for a few months and am impressed by the comprehensive reporting and ease of use. I previously had some issues with high travel costs caused by employees not adhering to our policies, but now I receive real time alerts if they go out of policy and can correct the situation immediately. Also with the Low-Price Scanner feature we have been able to spot deals and save money on hotels.

Quick and easy to setup. Real time reporting. Very easy for my employees to use.

Valerie
Events Coordinator (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 1 001-5 000 employés

Events Coordinator Using Coupa

Commentaires : I find Coupa to be very easy and straightforward. I do find that I have difficulty editing when I need to go back. It seems I have to delete the entire Coupa that I submit when I need to make a change, and end up starting from scratch.

It is quick and easy to use.

I find that it is difficult to make edits to the coupas after I have submitted them. I also think that the feature to alert the people who need to approve the Coupa, is lacking. Even if I put a date that I need the Coupa by, I feel like it doesn't register enough with the people who need to approve it. Maybe have some reminders?

Todd
Marketing Manager (É.-U.)
Internet, 501-1 000 employés

Outdated usability

It does what you need it to, in terms of filing expenses and submitting. It also does a good job of other tasks like setting up new vendors and getting payments processed.

The usability is pretty archaic. It is difficult to navigate and find the function you need, especially since the front-end menu is so different than what's traditional and expected. For example, there is only one or two options, and it's done vertically, which is weird. The home screen is also pretty poor.

Jenna
Technical Recruiting Coordinator (É.-U.)

Great for Tracking Company Shipments

Commentaires : Overall, it's a great way to track company expenses.

I use Coupa to place orders through the company's account. We buy water bottles and snacks for our candidates when they come in for on-site interviews. Coupa provides an easy way to track our purchases, pending approvals, shipment, etc.

It can be a little confusing at first. It's not super intuitive. I was trained by someone who had been using it for years when I first started.

Bill
IT Director (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 51-200 employés

Limited support for Suppliers

Commentaires : Fair. If Coupa would assist the supplier more it would help their customers in implementing some of the solutions (cXML, Flat File, etc.)

Fairly easy to use. Not very complicated.

From the Supplier portal perspective there is not much functionality. The only support mechanism is via Chat. The techs seemed to be limited in knowledge to what is just on the Supplier Portal. Any questions related to how to assist our 'mutual' customer they can not answer and state you need to contact customer. Some customers do not have the technical capability to assist a supplier thus making enhancements to the supplier/customer relationship difficult. Customers seem to not get a very good response time from Customer Portal techs which exacerbates the issue.

IT (É.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, 1 001-5 000 employés

Good for workflows but difficult to navigate

Good for integrating disparate processes across many departments if you have a multistep process to expense approvals.

Extremely difficult to use. Not intuitive in the slightest. UI is confusing and even navigation to find what you need to do, before doing the thing, is difficult. Reporting is also confusing to set up.

Leilani
Director of Contracts Administration (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 501-1 000 employés

User friendly

Commentaires : easy to submit for invoicing

Once trained, it is pretty easy to use. The software is user-friendly and is personalized to each user. Easy to keep track of orders. I also like how you can communicate with other internal users.

There are a lot of email notifications that are sent out, which can sometimes cause confusion. Also, it can be organized a better way so it can be easier to navigate.

Stephen
Stephen
Engagement Management Analyst (É.-U.)
Articles de sport, 10 000+ employés

Incredibly Frustrating

For an invoicing software, it does the trick. It can keep track of what you owe and how long you've owed it.

Where to begin? The UI is terrible. The software is incredibly cumbersome and not user friendly at all. I can't imagine why anybody likes using it.