15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Marcom Portal

En savoir plus sur Marcom Portal

Appliquez facilement les normes de marque de l'entreprise grâce à cette technologie cloud de gestion de marque. En savoir plus dès aujourd'hui !

En savoir plus sur Marcom Portal

He walked us through several demos and worked with us on helping us with our needs for a DAM for our company.

Repetitive process steps for upload on the admin side. Navigation between products on the admin side.

Marcom Portal - Notes

3,5
3,7
3,8

Marcom Portal a reçu une note globale de 4,0 étoiles sur 5 d'après 84 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Marcom Portal ?

Ecommerce Specialist (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 201–500 employés

Time and Money saved by getting rid of one-off designs

MarcomCentral did exactly what we expected. It helped us automate our design and printing process by creating templates that took the place of our one-off designs. We were at a point where every business card, in a corporation that had 5,000 employees, was created by one of our designers. We had great support with our implementation team and customer service. They are constantly improving their product, which was great.

The templates are not "magic" nor could you expect them to be. The front-end was very easy for users, but the back-end needed to be set up by more tech-savvy marketer/designers.

Erinn
Marketing & Brand Manager (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51–200 employés

Review of MarcomCentral

Commentaires : Overall, our five-year relationship with MarcomCentral has been positive. While we've hit our roadblocks, the team always arises to the challenge. The software helped us create an environment where local markets can autonomously create marketing/event materials, while achieving brand consistency by locking down the branded design elements and incorporating an approval workflow. The platform, however, is not particularly strong with copy fitting, and the rich text editor does not entirely fill the design gap, so most of our more complex brochures have to be custom designed. Over the last 5 years the software has significantly progressed to incorporate our enhancement suggestions and keep up with industry trends, though at times we've experience long turnaround times for work and requests. Though, the new support ticketing system gives greater transparency into the process.

MarcomCentral allows us to maintain brand integrity while giving autonomy of marketing material creation to local marketing admins.

Currently we are experiencing a lot of difficulty migrating from the old to new portal. It does not feel like a thorough QA testing phase was completed with a variety of product types because our products keep turning up new issues. Several integral functionalities were not considered for the new portal, so in some instances, we are taking two steps back in efficiency as a result.

Andrew
Production Manager (É.-U.)
Assurance, 1 001–5 000 employés

MarcomCentral has robust capability. But, from a UX and admin standpoint, needs work

Commentaires : the benefits is having a location for all things brand from Sentry. We want to keep it simple for users to know where to go, and have quick and easy access to what they need to enhance their workplace duties. The software provides the resource for supporting and strengthening our brand.

The capability in a vacuum is awesome. It can do many things, and considers many scenarios that required as part of maintaining a businesses brand. I noticed at the last conference and even in conversations, the desire to listen and consider the challenges customers are facing with regards to system needs. The recent hire of UX support is a tremendous step in a great direction to understand use and process and enhance from a user perspective. I mostly enjoy the consideration of the system not just being POD, and instead, being a brand system, with needs for downloads, print, assets, guidelines, templates, videos, etc. This is where MarcomCentral can shine.

The capability in a vacuum is awesome. The product is better promoted than it performs. As the admin, planner, builder, and user, I see all sides. I can see what it can be but struggle with a system with an attitude. Some days, it is so great, and then something stops working or changes and all things go to hell. I need something I can be an ambassador for and believe in. The unpredictability of new releases, adding functionality, changing settings or altering things intended to improve can have unexpected and timely consequences. I can tell the fundamental system was conceived and built by techs, with limited UX exploration or user consideration.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you Andrew, your comments have been sent to the appropriate teams as we are always looking to improve our platform. We have a new UX and Mobile release coming, which should alleviate a lot of these issues!

Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

Creating a more efficient marketing team by reducing one-off creative requests

Commentaires : 1. User-friendly portal internal clients are be able to easily adopt and use
2. Template capabilities
3. Designated caregiver access to create and order materials
4. Ability to build in levels of approvals and assign designated approvers of budgets and creative, copy, imagery, etc.
5. Ability to track utilization and costs by department

Marcom Central has created shorter lead times and more satisfied clients. Our non-marketing employees are able to create digital collateral on the spot without having to wait for design time, proofing time and the time it takes to get things scheduled. The system is user-friendly and intuitive. The system means we require fewer employee hours, benefits, etc. due to the automation of routine tasks. It has improved operational efficiency. Most importantly, multiple members of the strategic marketing & communications team have greater job satisfaction because they can spend their time doing more meaningful work rather than making routine design updates/changes.

Customizing the software to fit our workflow was one of our more difficult tasks, however, I look forward to the constant improvements the team at Marcom continues to create to make the user experience better.

il y a 7 ans

Kelsey, Thank you so much for your review! We are always working to better our product to fit your needs. We appreciate your feedback!

Justin
User Experience Designer (É.-U.)

Marcom has been enjoyable to work with and has really focused on improving the relationship with us.

Marcom's print-on-demand functionality is fantastic. There are so many possibilities that we are just beginning to explore. There are some integration hiccups but mostly on our end, and Marcom has worked to help us through those as best as they can. Also, they have been very open in discussing improvements that we are looking for and keeping us up to date on the progress of those updates within their own development schedule. The depth of this software is extensive and their customer support personnel are always very friendly and helpful.

I would say the limited variability on the front end UI, without excessive amounts of Dev hours from Marcom or our internal IT team, is a bit of a downside. It did not seem that this was the case during the initial proposal, and we felt a bit misled during the beginning of our relationship with Marcom. However, they have worked with us extensively to mitigate any of the frustrations or concerns we had and continue moving towards a great relationship, and a great overall system. The system is complex, and the organization of the options could use a bit of work, but once you spend some time in the admin portal you are able to get a fairly good grasp of what all of your options are and where everything is located. If you have questions, Marcom's team is always willing to help answer questions or guide you through a process.

Alexis
Marketing Consultant III (É.-U.)
Banque, 1 001–5 000 employés

Our system was improperly implemented by Marcom and we are struggling everyday because of it.

The only thing I can say that I like about this software right now is the portal looks nice for our end users.

We were not taught best practices and have struggled to set up and run our system because of this. Our orders are assigned different order numbers which confuses our vendor and our end users. The digital downloads take quite a while to actually download and we were told this is likely because we have too many customized pieces. We purchased this software because of their promise of ability and functionality to have customized pieces. We were told that we could have resizable ads on the ad for our end users but what we weren't told is that their system simply stretches and distorts the artwork we provide in order to accommodate different ad sizes. It is not the smart resizing we had hoped for (and were sold on).

il y a 7 ans

Thank you for your review, Alexis. I've spoken with your Business Relationship Manager, Dana Dee, and your Customer Success Manager, Heather Rackley, who are both your best resources to address and alleviate your concerns. We also offer training which we highly suggest you take advantage of -- this is where you will learn your best practices for the tool. The teams are ready to explain and fix the issues with image resizing as well -- it sounds like this is a quick solution! Feel free to reach out to me, or your success team members, at your earliest convenience.

Enseignement supérieur, 1 001–5 000 employés

We had good experience with the product I have used it for about a year and it's fairly simple.

Commentaires : It's a localized place where users can find collateral and promotional items.

I like that we can easily add products and how simple it is for our static products. It easy to add users, products and cost centers. The approval process for products is easy and intuitive. It's a localized resource that our users can use.

The back end of the product is fairly slow. It takes a long time to add products because of how slow it is at times. The reporting for the portal could be better. I know the Business Intelligence feature was created to solve for reporting. Also sometimes we experience difficulty with customizable products. I feel like there's more options to build this out more based on the users needs.

il y a 6 ans

Hi there! Thank you so much for your review. We've forwarded along your concerns to the appropriate teams, and we'd like to send you your thank you -- please contact us at your earliest convenience!

Vente au détail

I use it on the front and backend

I like the most that I can see the edits that I make to the platform live time and make minor edits, such as captions or thumbnail image easily. I like that I can pull reports to see who is ordering and downloading from the site.

I do think that there are little nuisances on the back end that add up to be quite time consuming, such as having to re-search for products rather than the search saving.

il y a 6 ans

Hello! Thank you so much for your review. We'd like to send you a thank you and address your concerns, could you please reach out?

Giuliana
Giuliana
Marketing Operations Specialist (É.-U.)
Vente au détail

MarcomCentral is so great to work with and their functionality is game changing.

Commentaires : Fully robust tool to help manage our internal assets, ability to customize digital assets or send them to print, a way to share assets across the entire enterprise in simple, easy user interface.

There are always new features coming out and they really value our feedback to help with future innovations.

Thank you, Giuliana!

Construction, 501–1 000 employés

My experience with Marcom has been very positive. Great customer service and support.

We loved the fact that we were able to customize our portal to our specific needs. This has grown to be a great tool to provide all of our marketing material to our network.

It takes some time to get use to the platform and the back end. Features and functionality are great although you will need training.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for your glowing review! We'd love to send you a thank you and discuss your concerns, if you could reach out at your earliest convenience!

Nolan
Marketing Coordinator (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 51–200 employés

Some what satisfactory. Site isn't intuitive which makes it difficult and tedious to use at times.

Commentaires : Allows our communities to place collateral orders, I'm able to see background detail on orders placed.

I like how the site is organized and the color schemes are set up to make the search process a tad bit easier.

Searching for an order numbers is a tedious, long winded process. From a user stand point there is a lack of accessibility to the back end (i.e creating customize-able templates). Recommended training to do simple tasks is extensive. Tech support can often times be slow to respond.

il y a 7 ans

Nolan, Thank you for your review. I've spoken with your Business Relationship Manager and your Customer Success Manager, who are both available to you anytime, for any concern. Training is highly recommended, and this is where you will learn template-building and best practices. I do believe your concerns can be promptly mitigated, so please reach out to your client services team members or myself directly, and we can get you going on a quick fix!

Dana
Marketing Specialist (É.-U.)
Banque, 10 000+ employés

I use this software on a daily basis as this support my main role here.

I like the fact with planning the software can be customized to fit unique solutions. I also have a great Account Manager who makes time to assist whenever I have any issues and support our initiatives.

The application is not in any way instinctive but once learned it is very user friendly. I wish when the application has times out it would let you know before enter data only to time out once you're finished and left to start the entire process again.

Dana
Manager, Marketing Services (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 501–1 000 employés

Since partnering with MarcomCentral in 2013, we have seen tremendous growth on our portal.

Turnkey, easy, personalization, back-end link/SSO, reporting, versions, print-on-demand and flexibility.

Stephanie
Director, National Marketing (É.-U.)

The MarcomCentral product and team are both fantastic.

The platform is easy to use and constantly receives updates to increase usability and functionality.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you so much for your glowing review!

Thomas
Metro Marketing Manager (É.-U.)

Very happy with the product.

I love the ability to easily modify and customize the UI to accommodate customer requests and make the forms more intuitive for our users.

I would like to see added functionality to include the ability to bulk upload from a single form, incorporate the use of a Marcom dashboard/UI with forms to create or add to existing XDF, TPA's , Images, etc.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you Thomas! I've notified Jess of your concerns to get a fix up and running for you!

Matthew
AVP, Director of Sales Support (É.-U.)
Banque, 501–1 000 employés

Working with the Marcom Team has been exceptional.

The ability to offer on-demand/self-service branded, personalized, compliance-approved sales support materials to our sales professional across our Member Banks has been invaluable and we continue to expand and leverage our usage of the system.

No significant cons to report. The product definition process can be a bit time consuming, but the bulk upload tools help with efficiency.

Kellie
Graphic designer (É.-U.)
Assurance, 10 000+ employés

Marvin is too tedious of a platform to be useful.

Commentaires : Marcom is not worth the time and effort put into it to make it work for us.

It provides a necessary function of resizing and editing creatives without the need for a designer to do so.

It’s slow, hard to understand, tedious, and has many functionality road blocks. We have used it for years, but we just switched to a different platform due to the complications we constantly have with Marcom.

Ruta
MarCom Manager (É.-U.)

Disappointing that it's still not mobile friendly which makes this online tool very archaic

Easy for end customers to use, easy to connect to our Content Management System, easy to change look and feel for most pages.

Not mobile friendly, not easy to set up customizable assets, often the site doesn't display loaded assets properly.

il y a 7 ans

Ruta, Our mobile app is coming soon! Thank you for your review!

Chance
Designer (É.-U.)

Positive and helpful in many areas

The software is able to have me reach a large number of my audience with very little work. The repetition of template creation has been vastly minimized

Not that fastest when trying to get around different areas on Marcom. Jumping between libraries and product templates get tedious when the pages take a while to populate.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you Chance! Your comments have been forwarded to our development and client teams. We hope we can continue to free up your time!

Elizabeth
Publications Specialist (É.-U.)
Édition, 5 001–10 000 employés

Useful Tool

Clean, easy to use interface; can export data to commonly used formats; customisable.

Compatibility issues with some browsers - Flash doesn't always load when it should without prompting.

Jessi
Marketing (É.-U.)

Love the system but the admin can be a little clunky

Very customizable and a lot of things you can accomplish in Marcom Central. They are always willing to help us work out any need we come up with and make it work in the system.

The admin side can be very clunky. With several portals, it's hard to keep up with updates. Often they get applied to one portal but not another.

Alexis
Director of Brand (É.-U.)

So far so good. The support team has been awesome.

It allows us to streamline our work and provide greater support to our markets. It also allows us to offload a lot of the minutiae and empower our sales force to help themselves.

Doesn't have as robust a workflow function as we would like. Right now we can only have one layer of approval and we would like to have at least two.

il y a 7 ans

Thank you, Alexis! I've sent your reply to the appropriate teams, and we can alleviate your concerns!

Jason
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 10 000+ employés

Great way to find efficiencies in enterprise marketing!

Commentaires : We're still in implementation phase but believe this software will save incredible amounts of time and resources in BAU marketing production and legal and compliance review.

This streamlines marketing processes that could previously eat up precious resources.

Some issues with ADA tagging on digital collateral exist but are being resolved

Amanda
Marketing Communications Manager (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Pleased & happy with the entire experience - training, set up, launch, maintenance.

Commentaires : The backend is a little more involved than I expected, but my rep, Sarah, has been AMAZING in walking me through things I forgot since training or things I've overlooked. I participated in the full training last summer in Del Mar and the trainers were wonderful - friendly, patient, and knowledgable about the system We've only been live since Nov, and are really only using the site to host static docs, but so far it's been great.

il y a 8 ans

Very much appreciated! Thank you for your patience as well while learning and implementing your portal! It looks great. We are thrilled to have Mozido as a client.

Services aux consommateurs, 501–1 000 employés

The system is slow. The wait time b/w click and next screen is way too long for 2018 tech.

Commentaires : We are working on streamlining our marketing collateral communication. This gives us a platform to do so with our sales team.

The ability to use it as a marketing hub for our collateral. It really allows us to share within the team and without.

The slow response of the system. It is a very rigid system, for something being used to host files it should give a little more flexibility. Also, it is not possible to completely delete anything off the software. You just have to hide it.

il y a 6 ans

Thank you for your review! We'd love to send you a thank you and discuss your concerns. Could you reach out at your convenience?