• Service client

En savoir plus sur MyCase

MyCase est une solution complète de gestion des cas (gestion des documents, des contacts, des calendriers, des e-mails, des tâches et des factures) dans un emplacement central.

En savoir plus sur MyCase

348 avis affichés

M. wayne T.
Co-Owner, Attorney
  • Publié le 06/11/2018

"Easy and Efficient Case Management"

Commentaires: I began using MyCase when it was relatively young. As a result it has been easy to master each new feature as it has been introduced. Tech support is responsive and helpful when needed. MyCase continues to add features based on input and suggestions from users and there seems to be a focus on staying current and relevant to demands of law office management.

Avantages: From the beginning, it was easy to use, and as it has evolved, it remains user friendly. It eliminates the need for a paper file. One of the best features is that clients have access to their case, documents, calendar, billing and to their attorney. The messaging function eliminates voice messages and most phone calls. Clients can leave questions at any time of day or night and will have a documented answer without telephone tag. Overall case management is significantly more efficient than paper files.

Inconvénients: The creation of Automated documents has been disappointing. The feature exists but is not as user friendly as the rest of the software. The recent integration with Dropbox is confusing as well but I suppose that may be my lack of familiarity with how it functions.

envoyé par MyCase le 05/12/2018

Thank you for your review. We are always grateful for customers like you that have been with us since the beginning, and who help us continue to improve and grow. We are sorry to hear that you have been having difficulties with the recent document and Dropbox updates, and a member of our product team has reached out to hear your feedback in more detail. We look forward to many more years of partnership and continuing to improve your experience!

• Publié le 06/11/2018
Majken B.
Adminstration
  • Publié le 14/01/2020

"MyCase Daily User Experience"

Commentaires: MyCase has been a wonderful tool for our firm. It allows for a more digital experience for both users and clients. MyCase is always updating to stay ahead of the current trends and needs, and they never take a long time to correct issues when they are reported. I love the MyCase staff which is always helpful and willing to explain things so we better understand why or why not something is the way it is. I will be happy telling others of the useful and customization features within MyCase. The support staff and product managers are always willing to help and take suggestions, which they tend to implement if they can. I have had a ton of ideas implemented which makes our daily activities easier. Overall, this software is pretty user friendly, high ability to customize a lot of areas, an all in one type of feel and beneficial for any office looking to go more digital.

Avantages: What I love the most about this software is that it's always updating features and areas of needed interest. I love that the MyCase team is always there to take a concern, suggestion or edit that may be needed or wanted. I love that it's ALMOST an all in one system. I love that you can do customizing within the software on the end user side as well, without having to contact MyCase for most of them. I love that this is easy to learn, use and contact support. I love that MyCase is always willing to update to stay current.

Inconvénients: What I like least about this software is the inability to filter OPEN and CLOSED cases in the Trust Account Activity and Trust Account Summary. We use this section for a quick check on which cases has a balance and which cases don't, but it shows EVERY case we have in MyCase without a way to filter out Closed. We have far too many cases open to check one by one. I also like least about this software that you have to request engineering to re-add Contact Groups that you delete, when it was added by the end user in the first place. An accidental delete of a contact group takes too much involvement to have re-added and we end up creating new ones. I also like least about this software that the App and the Desktop version are so much different in a few areas that are used most in our office.

• Publié le 14/01/2020
Lauren T.
  • Publié le 06/10/2020

"Great program - hope they keep developing"

Commentaires: Very good program and excellent customer support

Avantages: Easy to use and everything I need is in one place!

Inconvénients: I am worried that quality will decline after the recent buyout

envoyé par MyCase le 12/10/2020

Hi Lauren, thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that MyCase has been the best all-in-one solution for your firm. We want to assure you that MyCase remains as strongly committed to our customers as ever. Listening to, and partnering with, our customers is deeply embedded in our company culture and remains a guiding principle for MyCase. You can expect the same level of service and ongoing product improvements we've always provided.

• Publié le 06/10/2020
Erin B.
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 18/06/2020

"Okay for a very small firm"

Avantages: The client portal feature of the software is great. (Although we got a lot of complaints about the app.)

Inconvénients: The company rolls out updates CONSTANTLY and they don't seem to beta test any of them first! There are constantly issues. I can't even pull accurate reports, I informed the company of the issue over a year ago and they still haven't corrected it, so I can't pull accurate income or billable reports. They seem more interested in releasing "the next big thing" rather than focusing on basics and standard functionality, which is disappointing. Such as the calendar- it seems standard to be able to drag an event to a new time frame, have alerts, etc, but features on basics like that are missing. We tried to work with the developers and made the software work as long as possible, but in the end we made the decision to switch.

envoyé par MyCase le 29/06/2020

Hi Erin, thank you for your honest review. We are sorry to hear about your experience, it is one of our primary goals at MyCase to add high-value features based on feedback from customerrs like you. A member of our product team has reached out to hear more about your firm's needs so that we can better partner with you moving forward. We hope to continue our partnership and greatly appreciate your feedback.

• Publié le 18/06/2020
Rachael A.
Managing Attorney
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 21/07/2020

"4 Years and Counting..."

Commentaires: Legal problems in family law and mediation.

Avantages: What I like most are the E-signature and web payment.

Inconvénients: MyCase continues to improve its software and has been very useful and effective in the legal industry. What I like the least is the 'workflow' - most likely because I don't understand how to use it yet. I prefer to open a new case, set the workflow, and it automatically checks the box on what needs to be done next.

envoyé par MyCase le 26/08/2020

Hello Rachael, thank you for sharing your review! It is great to hear how MyCase has increased your client retention for an affordable price. Please do not hesitate to reach out to our support team at support@mycase.com with any questions or feedback regarding Workflows. We appreciate your continued partnership and feedback!

• Publié le 21/07/2020
Brian R.
Attorney at Law
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois

"Fantastic Product"

Commentaires: Excellent.

Avantages: MyCase greatly improves productivity, case management, document management, time tracking, document access and is easy to use. It was especially helpful during the pandemic in that I was able to send new clients contracts for their electronic signature, which is date and time stamped, and integrated into the file. This is a great product and I use it all day everyday. I wish I had started using it a long time ago.

Inconvénients: There is nothing I do not like about the product as it is customizable to my needs.

envoyé par MyCase le 26/08/2020

Thank you, Brian, for your review and for sharing how you chose MyCase to help your firm transition to a paperless management system and improve productivity! Thank you for partnering with us and we look forward to many more years to come.

Joseph F.
  • Publié le 19/08/2020

"MyCase is the great equalizer"

Commentaires: I think MyCase is wonderful. I love its presentation, very cheerful. But it covers all your bases as a lawyer. It is a powerful tool. I would be lost without it.

Avantages: It is very easy to use and is comprehensive in scope. It allows small law firms to have a 'big law firm' systems without the big fees.

Inconvénients: When sending a message to another party via MyCase one is unable to click on another MyCase tab, like the calendar for example, without losing what you have typed. (But knowing MyCase they will fix this--they are quick to respond to new ideas for implementation)

Richard H.
Proprietor

"MyCase is Extraordinary"

Commentaires: I use the software everyday to manage my caseload and for firm management. It is easy to use and helps my efficiency and that of the firm. The most impressive aspect of MyCase are the members of its support team. They are always available and most helpful. They are also interested and focused on making your user experience better. For a number of years I used a competitor who was early in the field. There is simply no comparison. There is no better value on the market for improving your practice.

Avantages: 1. Ease of use

Daniel S.
Owner- Attorney
  • Publié le 24/04/2020

"Excellent Product"

Commentaires: My switch to MyCase greatly reduced the amount of time spent on keeping records of time spent on each client and on producing client invoices

Avantages: The ease of time entry on a daily basis, and the corresponding ease of producing monthly invoices to send to clients.

Inconvénients: I believe reporting features could be expanded.

envoyé par MyCase le 26/08/2020

Hi Daniel, we appreciate you taking the time to leave a review! It's great to hear how MyCase has increased efficiency and time tracking capabilities for your firm. Please do not hesitate to reach out to support@mycase.com if you would like to share more detailed feedback on how reporting can be expanded. Thank you again, we look forward to our continued partnership.

• Publié le 24/04/2020
Janaan H.
Managing Partner
  • Publié le 09/06/2020

"MyCase is very user-friendly, letting me focus my time on the practice of law."

Commentaires: There are two top business problems that MyCase solves which are equally important: Invoicing and staying on top of the case by having one place where everything is located.

Avantages: The interface helps me stay on top of my cases and my billing, letting me know where I am and where I need to go. My clients have all said favorable things about using MyCase to stay connected and involved and I have peace of mind with its highly encrypted security.

Inconvénients: It's rather expensive for each user, so if there could be a discount for multiple users and/or a discount for long-term clients, that would be a nice way to say thank you. Also, there are some features we never use, so if we could pick and choose the features we want to use to bring the price down, that would be good.

Rachelle S.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 22/04/2020

"Love the system"

Commentaires: I’m very very happy with mycase.

Avantages: Client management is incredibly easy with this software. Keeps all Court dates, documents, billing, etc. I can select what I want the client to see too, which also keeps them from calling constantly as they can see what’s going on in their case. I can also do weekly billing and see who exactly is overdue. We also do weekly calendar meetings to assess any upcoming conflicts on the calendar. It is all very user friendly and pretty intuitive. This is my favorite client management software.

Inconvénients: The mobile app. Being a litigation attorney, I am in court all the time. So using the app is my saving grace for many things, but it needs some serious updating. You can still see your calendar and still see that people are overdue (but can’t see by how much or when). It’s easy to access the clients information so you can call them if you put their number in the system, etc. However, you can’t open invoices to see the details. I’ve noticed I can’t open signed documents on my phone either (that I’ve had clients sign through mycase) I can only open unsigned ones. Inputting client court dates into the calendar from the phone is tricky too because it is easy to skip over checking the clients box or other attorneys to appear as you have to go into each individual one. Whereas on the computer this process is very easy. So there are some definitely necessary updates in the mobile app part of this.

• Publié le 22/04/2020
Alan D.
  • Publié le 19/11/2019

"MyCase Legal Case Management Review"

Commentaires: MyCase has allowed us to provide more detailed information internally for each case, given our clients more interaction with their case, and communication flows well using the messaging function, payment can be easier (we use the e-check function, which is currently free with the software), and having a central system for the office makes it easier for us to work from multiple locations. There are many features we use, including the MyCase app for our firm, tasks, calendar, notes and checklists for each case, and many others. Although there are some features that need work to be useful to our firm (reporting, intake forms, and tasks, and some integrations), MyCase overall is well worth it for our small firm. MyCase is very open and eager to receive feedback from users, and incorporates updates regularly, which improves the system, and have seen my feedback implemented into the system. Customer Service in my experience is excellent, and timely. I highly recommend MyCase.

Avantages: Bank grade encryption of data and documents. Ability to give clients access to their own portal, which is very easy to use, and allows them to upload documents directly to the system with drag and drop function. Clients can message securely, have their own calendar for case related events, our firm can task clients with a checklist, and they can pay online. The Client secure access was a major reason we switched to MyCase in 2012.

Inconvénients: I prefer to have more robust reporting functionality as it relates to managing cases by dates, and other case data. The reporting function exists but is not developed enough to capture all the data I prefer in my case management reports. Email integration is not ideal, but I understand a major upgrade is coming soon.

Margy W.
Legal Assistant/Executive Assisgtant
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 15/11/2019

"This software is AMAZING. Yes, AMAZING."

Commentaires: MyCase has helped streamline the law practice that I help to manage. It's usability and features have made my life easier, and have made my management of case and client files more consistent, both front and back. Clients all receive the same level of excellent care, and I feel good knowing that by applying my workflows, I'm not missing anything. MyCase task management features are completely worth the cost of the software, even if that was all I was going to use it for. I cannot stress enough how awesome the task management is. I'm so obsessed that I literally ran out of characters above. I also want to give a HUGE SHOUTOUT to MyCase's support team. I have had lengthy conversations with them about various issues that have come up on my end (generally not glitches, but requests I have for making MyCase more disability-accessible, etc.) and the team has never let me down. Everyone I have had the pleasure of working with has been friendly, professional, funny, kind, and knowledgeable. They take good care of me and I can see from updates that they are always working to improve the user experience. I am just SO PLEASED with MyCase. I am a convert and sing its praises to anyone who will listen (and often to those who won't!).

Avantages: I am a huge fan of MyCase. Let me tell you why:
1. MyCase is extremely navigable. It is easy to understand and use. In a world where many attorneys are afraid of technology and change, that is really useful.
2. MyCase has a feature on every page view called "add an item." Unlike competitors, it ACTUALLY allows you to add any item whatsoever (notes, calendar entries, new files, contacts - you name it, it can be done), link it to people or cases, and perform ALL NECESSARY TASKS/FUNCTIONS from basically one screen view. That means, for instance, I can manage most case files without having to actually toggle through each file, saving me loads of time and energy.
3. MyCase has the best workflow management feature I have found to date. First and foremost, MyCase allows for the SIMPLE, INTUITIVE, QUICK creation of a workflow. Within that workflow, it allows you to edit tasks and add subtasks within tasks (BRILLIANT, WHY DOESN'T EVERYONE DO THAT???). I cannot stress this enough - subtasks are necessary, they are useful, and I would die without them. Or at least my pristine file management would.
4. MyCase saves mouseclicks. I cannot express to you, the reader, how important this is over time. I don't want to have to click on a search bar, then click on a case, then wait for the case to load, then click notes, then click add a note, then add my note and click done, and then click something else and something else and something else. SOLID APP. I have run out of characters!

Inconvénients: There isn't much that I hate about MyCase, if anything.
1. My MOST IMPORTANT request has always been that, once a workflow is created, we are given the opportunity to REORDER tasks within the workflow (not just subtasks). If this were provided to me, I'm pretty sure every single request I have ever made (and there are a LOT of them) would have been addressed.
2. My second request would be for the phone app (at least on iOS) to be a little more robust and similar to the web-based version. My current workaround is just logging in on my mobile browser, but it's a little cumbersome. It saves me in a pinch when I need it, but otherwise I tend to avoid using MyCase on the go.
3. Oh, one final thing - MyCase performs maintenance on Tuesdays at 10PM (Pacific), which is a prime time for me to be working, so that sometimes cuts into my productivity. However, I totally get why they have to - that's 1AM on the east coast and they need to be done by the time the east is waking up and working. So, I always try to take the "oops, MyCase is no longer available" as a sign that I should stop working.

• Publié le 15/11/2019
Chris D.
Partner
  • Publié le 10/09/2019

"The Best Practice Management Solution Everywhere"

Avantages: 1. The best feature about Mycase is the client portal and client communication tools. This helps us automate some essential functions like sharing documents, court dates, deadlines, and obtaining information from clients to cut down on staff time. Now instead of dealing with "update calls" and requests for copies from our clients are able to focus on other tasks. 2. The workflows feature helps us take the thinking out of the routine tasks that need to be done on a case so we can focus our mental energies on the unique aspects of a given case. 3. Mycase is incredibly responsive to customer feedback. 90% of the suggestions I have submitted over the years are implemented and become part of the product. They release new features multiple times every month and help make a good product even better!

Inconvénients: The one feature that needs work is email integration (saving emails sent and received to Mycase). The feature as it stands today requires a good deal of manual matching of emails to cases, a tedious task. I believe it would work better if they integrated email through IMAP or POP and allowed you to access and send external emails through Mycase, which would aid the sync process quite a bit.

• Publié le 10/09/2019
Tray P.
attorney
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés
  • Publié le 21/08/2019

"review"

Commentaires: Great product. Seems the focus is on other areas besides client connection when client communication and connection is the best part of the entire program.
Streamling

Avantages: Ease of use. App. Interface. Design. Client communication and ease of billing.

Inconvénients: Costly, no auto responses capability in communications. So, if I'm not available or out of town and a client messages me, it could be a week before there is a response. Also, if a client messages my legal assistant, that message doesn't show up under my messages. All messages from that client to any in the firm should be able to be seen by all.

envoyé par MyCase le 26/08/2019

Hi Tray, thank you for sharing how MyCase has streamlined your billing and client communication. Regarding visibility into client messages, MyCase now allows you to enable all client message notifications for any firm member that has access to that case. Learn more here: https://help.mycase.com/s/article/Messaging-Overview. Our product team has also read and is discussing your thoughts on auto-responses, we appreciate the feedback. If you have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to support@mycase.com. Thank you for partnering with MyCase as we continue to improve on your experience.

• Publié le 21/08/2019
Jill G.
  • Publié le 14/08/2019

"Paperless functionality"

Commentaires: I have had mycase since 2013. I used to lug massive tubs of files. Now I carry my iPad and make the other attorneys jealous. My back, arms, and shoulders thank me for the subscription. I have used the service since 2013 and have watched it grow to fit attorneys' needs. The current versions are wonderful.

Avantages: I can access all of my case files, police reports, court reports and documents anywhere. I carry an iPad to court. The other attorneys carry a back breaking stack of files. When a Judge thought I had to be goofing around, he was shocked when I showed him Mycase and how I was doing my billing, document review, and communicating to my office while waiting for my turn in the Courtroom.

Inconvénients: It took a long time to get the billing options right. I hated having to integrate with Quickbooks and the sync not work correctly. I finally can print past due statements with a lot more ease. Thank you for fixing it. I would love to be able to access amount due on the road from the app on my phone.

• Publié le 14/08/2019
Grace S.
  • Publié le 08/03/2018

"MyCase has made my practice workable with minimal staff and monetary investment"

Commentaires: I am able to work at home and at locations and times convenient to clients; I can offer work-at-home opportunities to staff; storage is no longer an issue since my office is almost entirely "paperless"; I have been able to reduce the number of support staff; the return calls I have to make has been greatly reduced because there is no longer a need to locate files and contact others to ensure everything is up to date; I have an efficient means of tailoring case management based on the type of case or client

Avantages: --I am able to access and update my entire case files from anywhere;
--my staff can view the same information I am, when I am away from the office
--it is easy to adjust to the specific requirements of my practice; for example, I can set up a "case" for all my administrative information ("Office Admin, 2018"), including documents, time, and expenses

Inconvénients: --the software allows firm specific information to be input, but is limited on its usefulness; for example, I have a field for travel time as part of a time entry, but the invoice only shows the total time
--the inability to store documents with a contact as opposed to a case; for example, I use a particular therapist on multiple cases but I cannot attach her resume to her contact information; to be rapidly accessible, I must store the same document with every case
--the calendar can only be printed in an agenda format; to print monthly or weekly views, I must go outside the software to a sync'd calendar

envoyé par MyCase le 15/11/2019

Hi Grace, thank you for your feedback. We are happy to report that there is a way to store documents as part of a contact, and a member of our product team has reached out to help you through the process. We have also taken note of your thoughts on calendar printing and invoicing, and will be taking it into consideration for improvements in the future. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our customer support team! Your continued support and feedback is appreciated.

• Publié le 08/03/2018
Temps d'utilisation du produit: plus d'un an
  • Publié le 12/12/2017

"MyCase is the most intuitive and easiest to navigate system I've tried out of many."

Commentaires: Primarily, the ability to run my practice as a true solo, and to be able to work from anywhere and be as responsive as my clients need and expect me to be.

Avantages: I like having everything in one place. Being able to access everything I need about my clients, opposing counsel, documents, billing, etc. makes it so I can follow up with my clients wherever I am. That's invaluable to me. My clients can pay online, I can send invoicing reminders, and now I can add interest. Calendaring is really a plus because when I enter it into MyCase it automatically sends to my clients and goes to outlook. One less thing for me to remember to do. I need to do better with tagging, but clients can send me discovery documents, I can send them documents to review, we can see the changes between versions. I upload the final product, and my clients get their entire case file as it progresses, and have one location where they can view everything that's happened. I also like that I can tell when a client has logged on, so if they haven't and I need them to respond, I can follow up. That eliminates the "lost in the ether" issues that crop up.

Inconvénients: There's nothing I dislike, but there are always room for improvements. I'd love expanded searchability for documents and enhanced sorting. The trust accounting is a bit of a nightmare for me, so that can definitely be cleaned up. More than anything, I'd like them to maybe partner with some people. I'd love to be able to scan something directly from my ScanSnap to MyCase, or even have a desktop app that I could save documents to that would automatically sync with MyCase. Last, enhanced time entry would be a godsend. If I'm sending a message, it'd be nice if something popped up when I hit send to ask if I'd like to bill for it. Same for taking notes in the clients file.

envoyé par MyCase le 04/04/2019

Thank you for sharing how MyCase helps you run your practice more efficiently. We appreciate your thorough feedback and have passed on your suggestions to our product team! We are also happy to share that we have updated our time entry so that you can now create time entries based on messages, notes, & events.

• Publié le 12/12/2017
Michelle D.
  • Publié le 19/11/2019

"Robust program that keeps improving"

Avantages: I've used MyCase since mid-2012 and it keeps getting better. It has helped me be able to grow from a solo practice into a multi-attorney boutique firm. They are constantly adding and improving features, and actively seek customer feedback to provide features that users want. As a business owner, the impact it has had on clients paying on time is tremendous. Clients have a very positive view as well - they love being able to log in at any time of day to get updates, post documents or leave notes for us. Cannot say enough good things about MyCase.

Inconvénients: Nothing comes to mind at the moment......

Brianna m. F.
Taxation Accountant
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 08/10/2019

"Best Business Software Around -- And We've Tried Them ALL"

Commentaires: Not sure who's working hard or hardly working?
Can't remember how many "preferred clients" received discounts?
Want to know how much of a loss you've taken on a case or by providing pro-bono work?
MyCase solves all of these issues and more!

Avantages: - The Customer Service representatives are 100,000/10.
- Access ANYWHERE on ANY device.
- Continually improving EVERY aspect to maintain its prestige position as the BEST CRM available.

Inconvénients: The only MyCase change that I have ever disliked was the background color going from dark blue to white; it is difficult for low and limited-vision persons, like myself, to see some of the fine print details. Thank goodness for zoom!

envoyé par MyCase le 15/11/2019

Thank you, Brianna, for taking the time to share your positive experience! It is great to hear that MyCase is solving real-time problems for your firm. We have received your feedback on our UI design, and will take this into account with updates moving forward. We look forward to our continued partnership, please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any additional feedback.

• Publié le 08/10/2019
William Q.
Attorney/Owner
  • Publié le 03/04/2018

"Overall, very positive. I chose MyCase 4 years ago for its user-friendly interface for clients."

Avantages: It provides an easy means of secure client communication and collaboration for those clients who have a computer and know how to use it. MyCase's payment system is affordable and hassle-free (no monthly fees and no worries about CPI compliance), and encourages faster payment by clients.

Inconvénients: Not as beefy and versatile as in-house case management software. Files are sometimes hard to find. (A Windows Explorer-style interface would be faster and easier to look through. Suggest speeding up file list display and searching by chaching the file list and associated details to user browser.) File tagging is easy to do...but not that useful in practice. The new redesign of the client portal, while great for tiny screens, is not as user-friendly as the previous design. Clients sometimes miss new messages and comments. (Please don't change my dashboard to look like that!) One little request for the iPhone version of the client software for lawyers: Please add an alert button so I know when I have a new message/document/comment waiting, without having to fire up the app to check for these things.

envoyé par MyCase le 08/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, Will. It is great to hear that your firm is enjoying easy client communication and payments. We'll take your constructive feedback into account as we make updates moving forward. If you have any questions or would like to provide more detail about your mobile app experience, please email us at mobile@mycase.com. We welcome any additional comments you may have about the app!

• Publié le 03/04/2018
Erika L.
Paralegal/Office Manager

"Great product"

Commentaires: Mycase provides our clients control and open access to all aspects of their case. It has helped streamline communication, document signing and invoicing. It was easy to set up and continues to be updated with new features that help our practice run smoothly. Highly recommend for a small firm that does not/cannot invest thousands up front in case management software.

Avantages: Quick and easy to set up. If you can navigate facebook or social media, you can navigate mycase. Client's ability to have secure access to their electronic file, all appointments, court dates etc. cuts down on calls/emails asking for documents or to confirm when an appointment is leaving staff time open for more meaningful (and billable) work. Interface allows clients to upload their own documents to the file as well. Invoicing, tracking tools for billable hour goals, online payments and easy to create reports brings valuable information to the firm. Also love that they are constantly updating features based on user feedback. For example - we have the ability to text message with clients now, which is a great way to communicate with those client's who wouldn't otherwise use email etc.

Inconvénients: Some of the integration features we are not using. I prefer to keep my quickbooks separate for example. Some of the clients have brought concerns about being able to access from a mobile device. The app for users needs some updating as not all features are available or user friendly.

Susan m S.
President - Owner
  • Publié le 08/10/2017

"MyCase is the Most Affordable Small Law Firm Case Management Software"

Avantages: Affordability is one of the best benefits of MyCase. MyCase offers simple month-to-month, no contract obligation pricing a month for each attorney and /month for each paralegal. Another great benefit MyCase offers is Lawyer App which is compatible with iPhone, iPad or Adroid. Accounting features are limited within MyCase but with the ability to integrate QuickBooks, accounting is a snap. Collaborate, create, customize utilizing Legal Practice Management Tool Kit is another great feature MyCase provides to its clients. The automation software provides task template and case flows for repetitive forms via intake which is beneficial for estate planning, probate, divorce, and bankruptcy law firms. MyCase is the least expensive case management software available for law firms and would benefit small firms. Also, MyCase has been adding new features through time. You'll enjoy the time billing, firm reports, online payments, Quickbook integration, document management and collaboration features. I recommend trying the 30-day trial for free and check it out!

Inconvénients: MyCase is the least expensive for a reason and with price, there are limits to features. MyCase is not as robust as its competitors if your law firm is medium to large. MyCase caters to small firms. If you are a firm that bills on contingency, UTBMS or LEDES, MyCase may not be for you. Also, MyCase only integrates with QuickBooks whiles others integrate with Xero too.

envoyé par MyCase le 04/04/2019

Hi Susan, thank you for your feedback. It is great to hear how MyCase's many features have been beneficial to your firm's productivity. We are happy to share that we now have UTBMS codes and LEDES billing to help make your invoicing process as seamless as possible. We look forward to our continued partnership and improving MyCase to meet the needs of customers like you.

• Publié le 08/10/2017
Paralegal, Office Administrator
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 6 à 12 mois
  • Publié le 25/01/2018

"Great experience overall."

Avantages: The people are great at customer service, I have had great experiences with Leslie Skelly, Drew, and Cat Allday. I like the Reports function and would like to see more Report options. I also like bulk exporting invoices.

Inconvénients: The CMS functionality is great. I would suggest pinning the client to the top of the matter contacts, rather than having them appear at random in a long list. I would also suggest removing the 'Total' column from the Billing -> Account Activity section in the far right-hand column, or allowing the company to reset these figures annually. Seeing such a large 'Total' figure makes my boss angry since it accumulates over the lifetime of using MyCase and it is not helpful. Resetting the 'Total' every year would make it more useful. While the websites department is a completely different division of Mycase, I found the websites to be expensive for the services received. In other words, I would like to have better access to editing the posts and the ability to delete another user's post. (For example, we have old employees who created posts, but since they are no longer with the firm, and we do not have the logins, there is allegedly no way to delete that former employee's posts.) Each firm should be given one master user account with full privileges to allow editing all posts. Also, we should be given access to the Google Analytics tracking, since MyCase controls the data and does not share it with the client/firm. It is terrible trying to track how many monthly users we have, and we are not able to use several APIs out there due to the non-sharing protocol where we do not know the UA code and have no access whatsoever to user traffic statistics.

• Publié le 25/01/2018
Nancie W.
  • Source : SoftwareAdvice
  • Publié le 29/08/2018

"Great product that could use a few tweaks."

Commentaires: I am going to have to look into another credit card processing that will not link with MyCase which is frustrating but the company that MyCase has contracted with is not good at best and very expensive to our company.

Avantages: The product’s google like set up is very nice. Training new employees is a breeze and the software is very intuitive so normally people have no issue catching on.I like the layout generally and the options that you have managing accounting and case files. I love how it syncs with QuickBooks almost seamlessly.

Inconvénients: Th new layout with recent activity as the first window when you pull up a case file is the WORST idea. Very annoying. The lack of response you get as a customer is frustrating at times especially when you put ina request or comment and then get no response. The lack of ability to use other credit card processing platforms is very frustrating given that the PayPros platform is one of the way more expensive options. The app often has issues “connecting” or logging on.

envoyé par Emma le 18/09/2018

Hi Nancie, thank you for your review! It is great to hear that MyCase has been easy to integrate with your firm, and it looks like you have recently transitioned onto MyCase payments since writing your review. With regards to your feedback on the Recent Activity view, a member of our product team has reached out to you to hear about your experience in more detail. Listening to customer feedback is one of our top priorities, and we look forward to improving your experience.

• Source : SoftwareAdvice