Avis clients sur TimeNet Law

par AppleSource Software

Filtrer par :

• Service client

En savoir plus sur TimeNet Law

Comprehensive legal case management, time and expense tracking, invoicing and accounting solution. Made exclusively for Mac.

En savoir plus sur TimeNet Law

4 avis affichés

Tad L.
Founding Member
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 08/05/2019

"Great Billing Software on Mac for Law Practice"

Commentaires: Originally, I used TimeNet Law only locally on my office Mac. But recently I networked the software on my laptop and it has been great! It was easy to set up the networking and I have been highly satisfied with the networked product and service experience. I can perform the entire monthly billing process in a few short minutes so TimeNet Law saves a load of time and money over other products. I highly recommend it!

Avantages: I have used TimeNet Law since I formed LeVan Law Group LLC in 2014 and I have been thoroughly pleased with the ease of operation, the efficiency with which I can track time and bill clients, and the prompt and helpful support services provided when questions arose. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] always responds promptly to inquiries and follows through on open items. Highly recommend!

Inconvénients: I would like a bit more customization options in the invoice layouts, such as being able to insert hard breaks so that time entries don't split pages.

• Publié le 08/05/2019
Eyal S.
Lawyer / Consultant
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 01/07/2019

"By far the best management software out there for mac users"

Commentaires: I have been using TimeNet Law for over 5 years, and can say by far it is the best time management software for lawyers and consultants using macs. It is cost efficient without necessary payments on a monthly basis, and a software that provides you easy management of your business. Whether you are a small firm, solo practitioner, or a full blown law / consulting firm, I highly recommend you try TimeNet Law to manage your clients, and time. The update to 3.01 was easy as well and the interface is amazing.

Avantages: Software is easy to get used to, and the interface is great.

Inconvénients: I would recommend to have an easier online manual to allow a faster adaptation to it. Also, I wish you guys have an app for the iPhone and iPad to integrate with the computer system for on the go access.

• Publié le 01/07/2019
Jacob W.
Lawyer
Cabinet d'avocats, 201-500 employés
    Sans note
  • Publié le 14/03/2019

"Helpful software"

Avantages: This software was helpful for my legal practice and easy to use

Inconvénients: I would like better mobile access to the software.

• Publié le 14/03/2019
Jason B.
Senior Mac IT Consultant
Services juridiques, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 23/05/2017

"Excellent , Intuitive software for Law Firms!"

Avantages: The software is intuitive, very well designed, and easy to support! Lots of reporting features. The amount of control over Permissions for users is impressive ! If a problem or future request comes up, the support is incredible and timely!

• Publié le 23/05/2017