Avis clients sur Redbooth

En savoir plus sur Redbooth

Logiciel simple de gestion de projets et de tâches. Redbooth facilite la planification et le suivi de votre travail pour vous et votre équipe.

En savoir plus sur Redbooth

We also make use of the robust tagging and notification options within the software to manage our tasks appropriately across a 20+ member team.

Capacity per employee is hard to track using this tool and reporting.

Redbooth - Notes

Redbooth a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 89 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Redbooth ?

Irfan
Irfan
Project Manager (Pakistan)
Design graphique, 11-50 employés

The Best Solution for Project Management

Commentaires : Overall, it is a great experience to work with Redbooth. Every morning, it is the first thing that I do. I go to Redbooth to review the ongoing projects, check the progress, share feedback, and adds assignees according to project needs, and change tags. Simply put, I love this product as it makes my life a lot easier.

Smooth and easy project management is the best feature of Redbooth that I like. It helps creating projects, sharing data to initiate the process, reporting and tracking until the completion of tasks. I personally like how easy it is to add assignees, prirortising tasks, adding tags, descriptions, and getting everyone involved. In all reality, it is the best software for team collaboration and managing projects in an efficient way.

I'm very much satisfied with the performance of Redbooth but the only weak side that I have noticed is the mobile application. All the features that the desktop version offers are not accessible via phone app. A couple of times, I tried to add comments but couldn't format the text. Also, the images are not visible in the mobile version. These are just some limitations that can be improved to make it perfect and flawless.

Leighton
Leighton
CEO (Canada)
Divertissement, 51-200 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

A polished tool for small teams and individuals

Commentaires : I've used Redbooth both to manage my own freelance work, and small teams. Overall the experience has been excellent for my uses, and remarkably polished. I primarily use Asana now as I work more with large teams these days, but I would certainly still consider Redbooth for other situations.

Redbooth is probably the most intuitive of any project management system out there. The UI is clean, and it's unlikely you'll ever have to read the documentation. Redbooth also has an app on a surprising number of platforms--even Apple TV! If you want something that you or a small or medium-sized team can use with as little learning curve as possible, this is it.

Redbooth's simplicity comes at the cost of the kind of complexity that is more-or-less necessary for more robust project management solutions. If you want deep analytics or advanced prioritization and task management features, especially for a larger team, you may find yourself disappointed.

Rachel
Promotions Director (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 11-50 employés

Redbooth is OK

Commentaires : I think there are some improvements to be made with Redbooth to where its a little more user friendly

I like that you can organize your tasks into different sections and move them around. It is easy to view items. The chat feature is nice!

I do not like that one you enter in a comment after a certain amount of time you aren't able to edit the comment.

Jessica
Solution Architect (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Simple task tracking software

Commentaires : It's been a great tool to keep client communication organized

1. The ease of adding columns to customize to different project's needs. 2. Very easy for clients to learn and use

1. lack of outside integrations 2. Task assignments: teaching clients to properly tag/notify people can be a challenge since it's not clear who or when people will get notified without knowing the software

Harel
Senior Web Developer (Israël)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 11-50 employés

Redbooth , a simple project management tool

First, it is very simple to setup and use. The UI is very intuitive. Setup teams, members, sprints, tasks and sub tasks is also very easy. Integration with email client helped the inexperienced members who rely on mail to have it both ways, reply on mail and still work inside redbooth. The ability to set authorization levels so not everyone can see all tasks. It is a web based app, so no installation needed.

It lacks in features compared to the other big management tools. Sub tasks are fairly simple, unlike regular tasks. The tasks preview box is a little small (in data also) for my taste. Doesn’t have good support for RTL languages in the UI.

Managing Director (É.-U.)
Conseil en gestion, Auto-entrepreneur

Super Easy To Use

Commentaires : My experience overall has been great as I have used the product since back when it was Teambox 4

Redbooth has a great UI and continues to make updates that makes the product super easy to use.

Missing status update option as native versus a tag. Also would love to be able to assign sub task to a person and set due dates for them similar to the main task.

MArielle
Account Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 11-50 employés

Redbooth

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : It's a good experience. You get what you pay for. Maybe another features can be added. But overall good platform to organize your day to day tasks.

What I like the most is the easy way to start with the software, it doesn't need a lot of skills to build your projects and its easy to work with your team in the platform.

I believe that a cool feature they could add is the ability to communicate with your clients thought the platform as well, something that integrates clients emails with the project management software. That is a life-changer feature that will make more agency/small business to be interested in this software.

Matthew
Matthew
Transcriber (Canada)
Rédaction et correction, 51-200 employés

Redbooth, the perfect platform for organizing team projects.

Commentaires : We are able to communicate more easily about our projects, and keep track of which assignments are upcoming and who's working on them with you.

Redbooth is a platform that we use to keep track of our team projects. With Redbooth we are able to see who is all working on the same project and which portion is assigned to each team member. Within the platform we are able to talk among each other about the project that we're working on. Redbooth increases our workflow by allowing us to find all of our information easily and giving us the ability to correlate with each other on our projects. Additionally, Redbooth notifications can be pushed through to your email account, so you never have to miss any information or update on your projects.

Sometimes the push notifications to your email account can appear to be messy if there's a lot going on in one task. This isn't too much of an issue though, since you can just open Redbooth from your email and view all the information there, in a much more clean space.

Amy
Amy
Project Manager (Honduras)
Externalisation/délocalisation, 201-500 employés

My opinion

This tools helps to maintain communication with the team and provides updates on the tasks

It can be complex if you are not familiar with the tool. My recommendation is to watch the videos in order to understand the tool functionality

Max N.
Max N.
Project Accountant (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 51-200 employés

RB Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Simple layout and very easy to follow was a great freature appealing to me

Just like pro - very simple. Limit of internal controls of invoice control

Kirstie
Consultant (Afrique du Sud)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, Auto-entrepreneur

Great way to track tasks around multiple projects

Commentaires : Really love this product. I have tried many of the top task management softwares with myself and for clients and this one comes out tops for functionality and ease of use.

Very easy to use. The Dashboard helps you stay on track with what is due when across multiple streams of information.

I would like more functionality on the cell phone app

Mariah
CAM (É.-U.)

Great way to keep track of task!

Commentaires : keeps me organized

I get lost at times when trying to keep track of all the task i am set to do for our company. Redbooth allows you to keep track and mark off your task once completed. You can even mark them as high importance so they are at the top of your list! You can have many categories so you can keep track of your task for each department or section you are working on.

You have to check daily. I wish they would send you reminders by email on task that are upcoming or due on the day or even over due.

Lorin
Founder (É.-U.)

Asana, but better

Commentaires : Switching to Redbooth distilled my typical workflow into one simple interface. Video conferencing is more intuitive and more flexible than Skype, and having the smartphone and iPad apps makes transitioning from office --> home office --> being on the go completely seamless from the collaboration side. I never feel out of the loop and can stay in touch with the rest of the team wherever I am. As far as ease of use - the interface gets an A+ for being intuitive. If you are a heavy Evernote user this interface will make sense to you. Pros: - HD video conference with chat and screen share is the best of Skype & Join.me, all inside one system
- communicates with Google Calendar
-toggles between multiple organizations easily
- tagging feature - excellent within a large team
- HD video conferencing works with users and non-users via link sharing - huge bonus
- easy file sharing without email or Dropbox
- reporting feature for a bird's eye view of task management
- optional recording on HC video conferencing - this is great for creating training material, explaining complex projects that need review, or creating video content
Cons:
- Looking forward to additional HD conference features but thus far this is the best collaboration tool I've used

Ruth
Director of operations (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2-10 employés

Redbooth review

Commentaires : Overall Redbooth is a great service, just very poor customer support

The ability to share information and files with the company. The interaction available to work as a team on a product or project.

Customer Support was almost non existent. Whenever I had an issue or question it was a major undertaking to get help.

Rafal
architect, consultant (Pologne)
Urbanisme et architecture, 2-10 employés

great coordination tool

Commentaires : knowledge of the progress on several different projects

i like the connection with the email , and task assignment

maybe the tons of email with problem to properly show it on the screen, each time we need to download picks for each email

Anna
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

Love RedBooth for its Ease of Use

Commentaires : Love Redbooth!

Very Easy to use and a great tool for collaboration. Perfect for a start up!

Capacity per employee is hard to track using this tool and reporting

Meagan
Founder (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Everything you need to work together in one place

Commentaires : Before finding redbooth, I used a string together toolkit of other products to collaborate with my teams: email, trello, gchat, go to meeting, and none of them worked very well. I was constantly forgetting which tool contained which document or task- and version control in email is a nightmare. So glad I found Redbooth. As a consultancy, I work with different teams on different projects. I'm able to set up custom projects for each client, assign tasks and track the progress. Redbooth has helped make my teams more productive because everyone knows who's in charge of the next action item. I also work remotely a lot of the time, so being able to stay in touch with my teams on daily video calls with the conference call feature, or ask a quick question on chat is really helpful. On top of that, it's a really slick UI, with an awesome mobile and desktop interface.

Vice President, Client Success (É.-U.)
Internet, 51-200 employés

Task management tool that does the job

Commentaires : It was a very positive experience but I don't really understand how Redbooth is different from Clubhouse, Jira or Trello. I would look to use one tool so it's consistent across the organization.

Redbooth makes it easy to collaborate with others and build out repeatable processes. Our team used it to build a consistent onboarding process for new employees. It made onboarding a snap for the hiring manager and the new employee. It keeps people accountable.

No real cons but we probably didn't maximize the use of it. Redbooth should consider engaging its users more so we can see how others are using it.

Bhavana
Software Developer (Inde)
Logiciels, 51-200 employés

Great organizing tool

For any company keeping track of deadlines is an important task, redbooth makes it much easier to do that. It makes everything organized and using templates is a breeze.

Free version on redbooth only gives us access to two boars, might be difficult for freelancers and people on a budget.

Postdoctoral Researcher in Developmental Neuroimaging (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 10 000+ employés

Offers a really simple way to organize tasks!

Makes files very quickly accessible, easy to sync with box, dropbox, slack, etc.

It is quite simple, there's no way to make one task contingent upon the completion of another. Would be helpful to have a feature like this.

Danielle
É.-U.

Positive experience

The ability to stay on top of tasks, no matter how small, and keep all teams on the same page.

I do not have any negative comments at this time; it's been a big help overall!

Ethan
Ethan
Événementiel
Source : GetApp

Best Combo of Ease of Use, Power & Graphic Design out there ..

Commentaires : I tested about 25 different task trackers; and we decided on Redbooth just do to its general usability to track tasks across multiple projects by both internal and external staff. We had tried Asana - but in the end; no one used it .. to cumbersome, ugly and more complicated then our staff needed or could handle. Redbooth ws the 3rd little bears bed that just fit right :)

Design Ease of Use Power

Time tracking not linked into a more powerful engine Could use a more robust calendar.

Frank
Source : GetApp

A very solid product that just got even better with the new version!

Commentaires : We used to use email or Sharepoint for collaboration, email was too limited and had no accountability, and Sharepoint was way too expensive and complex. Teambox helps us to stay connected, assign and mon

The new version 4 is a dramatic improvement. We found it to be much faster and more intuitive than previous versions.

Want to have the Dropbox integration available now - not next month! It would be great if the company integrated into BOX.NET as well for file sharing

Maggie
É.-U.
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Organization to keep you going

I love how you're accountable for your tasks with deadlines and others can add input/help when needed.

There isn't anything I dislike :) Except for possibly the fact that you can't yet duplicate projects

Sara
Sara
Account Manager (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 201-500 employés

Initial stages, unproven

Commentaires : More visibility between departments on status of larger tasks, broken into smaller tasks.

Ability to assign tasks to other people. Ability to collaborate on projects with multiple tasks. Ability to see completed tasks. Email responses, no need to login to reply.

Requirement to be a part of the group that you are assigning tasks. Possibility of being assigned tasks that should not be yours.