15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Bill4Time

En savoir plus sur Bill4Time

Solution Saas abordable et facile à utiliser pour garder un suivi du nombre d'heures et des dépenses. Profitez de la version d'essai gratuite de 14 jours !

En savoir plus sur Bill4Time

It is user friendly, the support at B4T go above and beyond. Easy to use, not complicated any single user can use without difficulty.

Payments can be a little confusing. I take deposits and have to apply them later when I begin invoicing.

Bill4Time - Notes

Bill4Time a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 187 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Bill4Time ?

Abigail
Abigail
Director of Mass Torts (É.-U.)

Great for busy firms!

Commentaires : Our overall experience with Bill4Time has been great. The customer support team has been available when needed with quick responses and we have had no issues with the software.

There are features for everything that you can think of. Its easy for people to do the basic things that they need as well as advanced reporting features for administrators.

When you are using the software for projects with different companies, you are required to set up different logins. This can create confusion and requires staff to confirm that they are signed into the correct account when tracking time.

Krishna
Krishna
Human Resources Generalist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001–10 000 employés

Bill4Time handles our customer billing and invoicing

4,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : Bill4Time's portability and ease of use are its greatest strengths; I can take care of client billing even when I'm away from the office.

The company as a whole is quite pleased with the decision to switch to Bill4Time. It's a well-organized, well-thought-out, and user-friendly software that might, at times, feel repetitive. The web-based interface is great, and it gives me peace of mind about maintaining accurate records.

The app doesn't always work as smoothly as you'd like on mobile devices. I occasionally have crashes and strange graphics glitches, and I wish I had access to more future projections for scheduling purposes.

LeeAnn
Paralegal (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2–10 employés

Hassle free experience is key

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Hassle free, efficient, user friendly, and helpful.

The responsiveness, knowledge base, and plain kindness from the support team is unparalleled. I am willing to pay for having a team I can easily communicate with; that isn’t speaking to a third party and translating third party answers back to me. The direct contact with someone who knows what they are doing is way more efficient than other business models.

My record keeping has to be in a specific format that B4T does not have functionality for- but the staff is having a Zoom meeting with me to try and work it out so really I have no complaints!

Ellen
Controller (É.-U.)

Disappointed

Commentaires : Disappointing experience as this has bees an issue for over 6 months. They continue to bill us in full and refuse to let us speak directly to IT. They gave us one crest after 3 months but have done nothing about crediting us since. Not have they found a solution to the problem.

That it was supposed to integrate with QuickBooks

After an update in November the two programs stopped communicating

Réponse de l'équipe de Paradigm

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on our software and are disappointed to hear that you have had such a negative experience. The developers are working hard to solve this problem and they were able to resolve the initial issue. They are actively investigating the most recent report and we are looking forward to discussing this further with you.

Brenda
Accounting Assistant (É.-U.)

Bill4Time vs Timeslips

Commentaires : Very pleased when the firm switched to it

Easy to learn. Very easy to teach new hires.

I cannot honestly list anything negative

Amber
Senior Paralegal (É.-U.)

Bill4Time Fan1

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

We like the ease of being able to track time, generate invoices, send invoices, and track payments very quickly!

There isn't a phone number to call for immediate help that we are aware of.

Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, Auto-entrepreneur

Why you need this Product

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : My experience with Bill4Time is always a good one, I am able to navigate directly where I need to go and input the figures and information I need to input and when I am ready easily generate a professional looking statement or invoice that I can be proud of.

What I like the most about Bill4Time is the ease of use and its simplicity.

Nothing! I only have high praises for this product and is why I have been a user for the last almost 8 years.

Wantemwa
Partner (Zambie)

Good experience with Bill4Time

5,0 il y a 4 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : Excellent experience. The Application has proved excellent in workflow management

Its user friendly and efficient. In addition the customer service responds timely and resolves any queries promptly

I would hope for a system that would integrate with say sharepoint so that at the point of commencing to work it prompts a user a open the Bill4Time Application to avoid episodes of inadvertence to log in

Amber
paralegal (É.-U.)

Fantastic Product

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Commentaires : I love B4T and I wouldn't change the product.

This product is very user-friendly. I enjoy using it.

I haven't discovered anything about B4T that I do not like.

Jamie
Attorney (É.-U.)

Daily Use Review

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

Ease of use, efficiency and streamlining of my time spent on client files

I really don't have anything I don't like when using this software. It's perfect for me and my firm

Owen
Member (É.-U.)

The good and bad of Bill4Time

Commentaires : Customer service is responsive, sort of. They will respond--but it is not always productive. I wouldn't say it's terrible. I wouldn't say it's stellar.

The best part of Bill4Time is that it is intuitive for users to enter time, and expenses. There is very little training. Bill4TIme has/supports API's, which allow client and matter data to be fetched for use in other systems, like a practice management suite. The integration with QuickBooks works well. The iphone app is well done.

The pricing is a bit steep compared to TimeSolv, which offers the same as Bill4Time and more. If my firm had things to do over again, it would probably go with TimeSolv (and if B4T's prices continue to increase, we will make a move). Another drawback is that B4T does not have single sign-on capability. I'm told they're working on it. Single-sign-on allows the program to authenticate using a firm's local credentials, like the credentials for users to login to their computer. So if a user is logged into their computer, they don't need to authenticate on B4T. NetDocuments has this capability and it is VERY nice. The standard reports could be more of aimed at the reports that law firms would use. Like for instance, matter-specific invoice reports for use in legal fee applications (amazingly, it does not offer that report!) Clients have found the invoices a bit confusing where they also contain trust account balances. There is some opportunity to customize them--to a point.

Myron
Member (É.-U.)

Mac user

Commentaires : Excellent.

Works with Mac. Easy to setup and use. Works well with remote timekeepers. Never had an error or problem with this billing software after 5+ years. Great customer service to answer questions about features.

Nothing. Works great. No problems to report.

Liana
Solo Practitioner (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2–10 employés

I have loved Bill4Time since 2009!

Commentaires : I get my billind done very fast compared to how long it would take me to do it manually. It is also great to keep track of my productivity.

It is easy to keep track of billable time, especially with the desktop widget.

Things have to be entered in a certain order on the widget. Otherwise they get erased. This is a hassle since my short term memory is not that good. I would like to be able to enter data on the widget in any order. I have always had a hard time with the accounting reports. They are not friendly to non accountants. I just want to know who owes me what and since when. I still don't know how to do that after 11 years of being your client.

Sharon
Partner (É.-U.)

Great Billing Software

Commentaires : Great product and great customer service.

Setting up clients and matters is very simple to do, and it requires minimal steps and provides maximum flexibility. The time and expense entry, reporting, invoicing, and accounting features are all easy to use. It also includes a conflicts check feature which searches across multiple fields so is comprehensive. The simplicity and flexibility of the software is what we love. Customer and technical support is exceptional.

There are no "cons" to the software that we have experienced.

Teri
Solutions Architect (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 2–10 employés

I Enjoy Working With Bill4Time

Commentaires : I think Bill4Time is as easy or as complex as the user makes it. It fits those of us who are not really accounting types as well as those who are pros. I am able to add users, clients, projects, activities, tasks, etc...quickly, and easily. That means a lot to our small business.

1. I like being able to associate budgets to clients. This is very helpful if it involves a fixed bid project. We don't want to go over budget or under. Running the Budget Report every few days keeps our projects inline with the client's expected investment. 2. I like the new dashboard. It's much more convenient and fun. 3. It's easy to add in contractors when needed. It's easy to give them the access I want them to have. It's also easy to set contractor's rates.

I would like to be able to include sub-projects (or phases) under a parent project. This would be very convenient. I would like more control over the report formating. I've noticed that some really wide reports are generated on portrait layout PDFs. Sometimes we have all hands on deck and are really busy. I would like the software to send out an alert when hours logged are within 10% (or a user-defined percentage) of the associated budget. This would keep us from accidentally going over budget.

Teresa
Admin Assistant (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11–50 employés

Great Application and Simple for Billing

Commentaires : Never had issues.

I would like to be able to attach documents to the time entries.

Ann
Owner (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 2–10 employés

Well worth the money

Commentaires : Works great and easy to use and train people to use.

Easy to use and train new personal on. It is also easy to find reports you need.

There is nothing about the system I do not like.

Kathleen
Owner (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, Auto-entrepreneur

I LOVE Bill4Time

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Bill4Time keeps my time and expenses and creates my invoices in an organized, simplified way at a fraction of the cost of other software. Their human customer service is a huge plus.

The one drawback of the software is that when you are running several matters for a single client, the system shows them according to the kind of work you are doing (drafting, advise, etc) instead of the matter name.

Omara
Attorney (Porto Rico)
Services juridiques, 2–10 employés

Recommended Features

The software is easy to use and has minimal downtime.

(1) Integrate abbreviations for words or phrases used repeatedly when filling out time sheets, so that the user only needs to type the abbreviation rather than writing the complete word or phrase. For example, "TW" for "telephone call with". The user will enter TW and the software automatically writes "telephone call with". (2) When words are misspelled, the software should correct automatically or at least show possible corrections (like Microsoft Word features when words are misspelled).

Julie
Managing Partner (É.-U.)

Intuitive and accessible

Commentaires : Contemporaneous billing records are a must for lawyers - this makes it super easy to record time no matter where you are, and reports are also easy to get and distribute and, where necessary, correct.

The software is easy to follow and figure out, very user friendly. With both a web-version and an app, it's super easy to keep up to date on your billing no matter where you are.

The desktop version is/was buggy about a year ago - I switched to the web version and have had no trouble, so that may have been fixed since that time.

Midgett
Founder (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : Excellent experience. Client payments are on-time.

As a solo practitioner every moment of time is essential. Bill4Time's intuitive system makes tracking every entry simple. Clients can review invoices that speak directly to the time & effort that I record.

Everything works fantastic. No complaints at all.

Archana
Partner (Inde)
Cabinet d'avocats, 11–50 employés

Law firm management made easy

5,0 il y a 9 mois

Commentaires : It has been my first and only billing software. I will never need to manually raise bills again.

One stop billing solution. Excellent invoicing and other features. Love the new dashboard. Makes counting very easy. Easy to add new users and expand.

Task management and calendar management not very seamless

Nanci
Owner ()
Design graphique, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Bill4Time is worth your time

Commentaires : I searched for a duel timekeeping and accounting software for almost a year before I settled on Bill4Time. It is the only one I found that did both well. Avoiding the time it takes to move timekeeping records into an accounting program every month is a fantastic feature!

This software is fantastic! It's affordable and the support is the best I've ever had from any company. It is intuitive and is easy to figure out if you've made an error anywhere in your accounting.

There is a bit of a learning curve to the invoicing section but once it's set up you'll be grateful.

Lewis
Managing Partner (É.-U.)

Easy to Use

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : The product is easy to use and provides good, real time data.

Ease of use and intuitive. Input of time and expenses is easy for all users.

Formatting of some reports and that it does not integrate with my clients' billing vendors (Bottomline, etc.)

Jim
Owner ()
Services juridiques, Auto-entrepreneur
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Solo practice attorney - Very satisfied user

Commentaires : I have recommended Bill4Time to other solos and small practice firms, and everyone who followed my recommendation thanked me. It is not an exaggeration to say that this program pays for itself.

Bill4Time has a great web-interface. It conquers the difficult challenge of making it very easy to capture your time while remaining very flexible for a wide range of user preferences without complicating.

I think the trust accounting could be a bit easier, but overall this is a very minor criticism of a great product.