15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur OneLogin

Solutions de gestion des identités (GIA) et des signatures uniques (SSO) pour les entreprises de toutes tailles. Démarrez immédiatement avec la version d'essai gratuite.

En savoir plus sur OneLogin

We use OneLogin to hold all of our passwords at my company. We use it daily and are able to have all of our passwords in one place, which makes it pretty easy to use.

Originally I had no idea what it was for, just told the how to log in and did not know the purpose, but once I realized why I was using it then it made more sense.

OneLogin - Notes

OneLogin a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 90 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé OneLogin ?

Florida
Florida
Secret (Bénin)
Comptabilité, 11–50 employés

Meilleures logiciel

5,0 il y a 5 mois

C'est un logiciel que j'apprécie beaucoup très simple à utiliser

Juste que lors de l'intronisation on n'a un peu de soucis

Victorien
Gestion de Clientele (Bénin)
Comptabilité, 2–10 employés

Meilleur logiciel

4,0 il y a 5 mois

Il est très facile à utiliser et me permet de gérer mes mots de passe.

Pas trop compliqué comme d'autres applications.

Martin
Managing Director (Congo-Kinshasa)
Marketing et publicité, 11–50 employés

OneLogin le simple

5,0 l’année dernière

C'est carrément ce dont nous avons besoin, en tout cas chapeau au créateur

Des petites difficultés lors de l'intronisation mais passable

Gloria
Gloria
Comptable (Bénin)
Banque d’investissement, 51–200 employés

J'adore onelogin

Commentaires : Mon expérience avec one login à été fantastique

One loin est carrément ce dont nous avons besoin. Elle est vraiment exceptionnelle

Parfois on rencontre des petites difficultés lors de l'intronisation.

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
System Specialist (Sri Lanka)
E-learning, 11–50 employés

Effortlessly Manage User Access with OneLogin

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, OneLogin is a solid choice for organizations looking for a reliable and secure solution for managing access to applications and services. While it may have some minor drawbacks, the software's benefits and security features make it a worthwhile investment for any organization.

I find it to be a reliable and effective solution for managing our organization's access to various applications and services. OneLogin provides a seamless single sign-on experience, making it easy for users to access the applications they need without the hassle of remembering multiple usernames and passwords. The software also has a robust set of features for administrators to control user access, such as role-based access control and multi-factor authentication. Another advantage of OneLogin is its security features. The software provides multi-factor authentication, which adds an extra layer of security to our organization's access to applications and services. Additionally, OneLogin has a comprehensive set of security features to protect our organization against potential cyber threats.

One of the main issues is that the software can be slow to load at times, which can be frustrating for users who need to quickly access applications. Additionally, the initial set up of OneLogin can be time-consuming and complicated, especially for larger organizations.

Pamela
Pamela
Chief Experience Officer (É.-U.)
Internet

OneLogin gives me control over my clients logging into apps without us providing the passwords.

We use several cloud applications to support our clients. OneLogin gives me the ability to allow my clients and team members to log into the apps without knowing the password for the app. Whenever team members leave or client agreements end, I can change the passwords and they will no longer have access to the applications. OneLogin helps us to secure data and access. They have many other features that we have not explored.

Several years ago their customer service was horrible. It was so bad, I had to switch to a different single sign on company. I came back to OneLogin once they improved their customer service.

Assurance, 51–200 employés

Software is alright for all of your passwords

Commentaires : Overall, Onelogin has worked just fine, but I think there are a few things that could be changed/updated for daily use. I use OneLogin for 10 hours a day so anything that would make it easier would be better

There are two major things I don't particularly like about onelogin. It is probably for security, but it logs me out of onelogin twice a day (every 4ish hours). I am contstantly logging into our carrier sites and it is very inconvenient to have to go back multiple times a day to log back in. I also do not like that it doesnt always autofill in the username/password, sometimes I have to refresh the page or manually click on the onelogin addon to have it fill in the information

Logiciels, 11–50 employés

OneLogin for Web Developers

5,0 il y a 5 mois

It's a great software to get double factor authentication. The interface is very user-friendly. Through this way, big organisation can set up strong password requirements.

Sometimes there can be synchronisation delays and it is more suitable for larger organisation, as it has a complex system.

Mariam
Mariam
Partner vertical (Géorgie)
Services aux consommateurs, 501–1 000 employés

Critical important for security

Commentaires : It is very user-friendly and you feel safe!

It is very good that you have only one password for every platforms and you have 2FA so you are safe. Every time you log in via another device you are receiving confirmation email.

It eequires password changes too many times.

Nicole
CEO (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, 2–10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Bad Customer Support

Commentaires : We are taking our business to a company willing to respond to support needs and communicate effectively.

Nice User Interface and easy to set up and train on.

Really poor customer service practices. Took a week to get a response to a ticket. When asked about this no accountability was taken but rather blame passed on repeatedly.

Alexis
Alexis
Customer Hero (É.-U.)
Télécommunications, 501–1 000 employés

OneLogin is nothing but helpful!

Commentaires : OneLogin is amazing. I have no issues with this software and it makes the beginning of each shift just a bit more enjoyable because I don't have to hassle with multiple passwords!

I honestly really enjoy OneLogin because, as a Customer Hero, we use many different platforms to operate business every day. OneLogin allows me to connect all of those platforms to one source. I can now login to all my accounts at once without having to remember a bunch of passwords.

If there are any cons about OneLogin, I have never experienced them. I truly love this software and would recommend that every office has it!!

Palak
Palak
Team Leader (Inde)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 10 000+ employés

Onelogin review

Commentaires : Its overall good helping me avoid entering passwords again and again for different softwares used by company.

All important softwares are linked together helping me avoid entering passwords again and again for different logins in each software

Nothing much as this is just a one to many kind of software and has nothing related to business point of view apart from security.

Neha
Neha
Associate Recruiter (Inde)
Ressources humaines, 1 001–5 000 employés

Create common login credentials for all your accounts

Commentaires : My experience is good. It saves me from remembering multiple passwords and regularly changing passwords for some nor fhe other application.

It creates common login for all the accounts ease out the process of remembering different passwords for different accounts. It is the collaboration of all the required software and files that could be assessed with single credential.

The biggest disadvantage is, If the common platform faces the server issue, the access to all other software also fails.

Software Engineer (É.-U.)
Semi-conducteurs, 1 001–5 000 employés

Robust and user-friendly platform

It is highly flexible and offers seamless access control. Its ease of use and effective accessibility management make it one of the best identity management platforms. It has the ability to sync users from directories like G suite and Workday. It is compatible with a wide number of applications.

Although it offers a lot of integrations, some of them lead to cumbersome provisioning.

Kate
Product Manager (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 5 001–10 000 employés

Entrypoint for all things SaaS

OneLogin provides secure access to SaaS services through SSO. They offer very affordable options (from $2/user/month) and the basic featureset is enough to cover our primary use case. For the most common integrations, OneLogin offers preconfigured connectors. For other systems, you'll have to do a little heavy lifting but as long as the service supports SSO, you are good to go.

The UX is a bit lacking in several areas, for instance options for managing users are hidden in a difficult to find menu. Similarly, the workflow for adding services is unintuitive within the product. However one login does provide many helpful guides to assist.

Eric
Revenue Operations Manager (É.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 201–500 employés

OneLogin makes us super secure

Commentaires : OneLogin helps us be a tighter knit organization from a security standpoint and gives us a single access point to a heap of internal tools. Remember your password!

OneLogin makes it very easy to login to a suite of internal tools from either desktop or mobile. I am particularly impressed with its integration with Slack.

I understand the tradeoff of convenience for security and that's definitely true with this platform. Sometimes it feels a bit like hoop jumping to get into the software I need to be productive.

Gage
Dps (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 1 001–5 000 employés

Awsome

One login is great to use its a fast way to clock in as t work faster

In order to use onelogin you have to make sure you are loged in to a wifi

Psalm
membership advisor (É.-U.)

More than where I go to clock in

I love how easy it is to access the different software. I have immediate access to check in and make benefit requests. I access our learning tool from the same home dashboard.

I wish there was a pop up feature for my check in and check out . So when i log in from lunch it is right there.

Account executive (É.-U.)
Services financiers, 1 001–5 000 employés

Easy to use SSO

Commentaires : Overall it’s made my life easier and more secure.

The tool allows me to easily sign into any application in a secure manner.

Sometimes it can get confusing - need to ensure your passwords are consistently updated.

Nathan
SEO Specialist (É.-U.)
Logiciels, 201–500 employés

Secure & Simple

Commentaires : Overall, we're satisfied with the security that this product gives us.

It adds a layer of security to our site and product.

Our employees don't like using it. It tends to add time to their day, rather than save it.

Comptabilité, 5 001–10 000 employés

Review from a regular user

Ease of use - My company uses OneLogin as the authentication software for access to our internal portal. It's really easy to use and it syncs well with DUO. I have never had any problem connecting to OneLogin.

Nothing much really. Really appreciate how easy the login process is.

Ria
CX Team Lead (É.-U.)
Vente au détail, 51–200 employés

OneLogin

Having extra security is always a good idea. The best part of this is integrating platforms you use to make them more secure.

I had an issue setting up the authentication which took about a week to clear up. The glitch was a con.

Logiciels, 201–500 employés
Source : GetApp

Loving It!

We just recently purchases and are rolling out OneLogin through out company and we are thrilled about this product! OneLogin is a fairly straight forward to configure once their awesome support gives you a run through. OneLogin is super customizable and will help make your on boarding/off boarding super quick as it will automate a lot of the process for you.

Well so far I haven't found anything that I don't like about the program. We aren't 100% live yet but I am happy to report the in the roll out and set up we have done so far it has been very smooth.

Patrick
Associate, Commercial Division (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 1 001–5 000 employés

Great protection

Commentaires : Love this software for its protection.

I love this software because it allows for a multi-verification for logging in to important systems.

Sometimes it is difficult to login on different devices.

Cabinets médicaux, 1 001–5 000 employés

OneLogin for company apps

User friendly and easy view of all your applications on one screen

Basic functionality, not sure what else it does besides connect to your apps?