Filtrer par :

• Note globale
  • Facilité d'utilisation
  • Service client

En savoir plus sur Nextpoint

Cette solution permet aux équipes juridiques modernes de gérer efficacement, à moindre coût et en toute sécurité l'e-discovery et la préparation des affaires juridiques de n'importe où, SANS frais de données.

En savoir plus sur Nextpoint

192 avis affichés

Foreign Attorney (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 11-50 employés

Great legal support software

5 il y a 3 ans

What I love about this software is that it allows you to review legal documents with unilimited data hosting and it allows you to organize it and modify it the way you want to and is easier for your team to view. It also allows you to keep track of all the documents, mails, attachments and threads. It also gives you the tranquility that the uploaded files are secure.

It is not a very friendly software, for me and my team it was a little bit hard to take control over the platform.

Susan C.
Susan C.
IT Specialist/Office Manager (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Processing Big Data Made Easier

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We have experienced wonderful customer service with NextPoint, and are constantly in touch with our representative (or she frequently checks in with us to hear how things are going). The service and support is much different from our previous product, where it was very difficult to speak with our representative or receive help as needed. Our team has been glad to grow with NextPoint, even though many other ESI providers often contact us.

We like that we have the ability to load, organize, and sort large amounts of data. This is our second ESI software to work with, and it is much more robust in its capabilities with managing data. It has the ability for trial presentation which essentially combines two products into one, and saves our smaller, boutique firm from needing to purchase multiple types of software for various legal tasks.

The ability to process some Auto Cad files without customer support. As we mainly handle construction law matters, we work with multiple AutoCad files. We need the ability to process them independently and efficiently.

Brett S.
NCC Paralegal (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 201-500 employés

Next Point

3 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : It's been good though frustrating at times.

It's fast. The process is usually very quick which is a huge bonus for us. The main database we use has about half a million documents, even more pages, and the database can give us results quickly. In addition, there are filter features allowing us to presort information that can be quite helpful for abbreviating searches.

It's not necessarily accurate. We rely on coding in particular to find out whether a document is relevent or not. OCR isn't nearly as useful given the documents we have are historical and some hand written. The OCR confuses words and phrases sometimes. Also, I don't like the Boolean searches. There are times when the word 'and' or an ampersand is in the name of a company and there is no good way to add that to Boolean searches making them worthless.

Mark J.

Best-in-Class Client Service, Very Effective Tool, Affordable/Viable Cost

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : My experience with Nextpoint has been a tremendous one. Before I entered the law, I worked in sales/service in multiple positions within the banking/financial and professional sports industries, which gives me a different vantage than perhaps most attorneys who went straight to law school after college and their entire career is comprised of legal/lawyer work. It is from that vantage I truly appreciate the warm, friendly, and accommodating personality/culture of Nextpoint. And my primary point-of-contact over at Nextpoint, the rep, is in every sense of the word magnificent. She's consistently tuned in and makes you, as a client, feel your needs are at the top of her list. But not only is she attentive and timely, she goes above and beyond the call of duty and delivers high-quality service to help you better understand and learn how to use all of Nextpoint's many tools. The others on her team embody this same client-focused drive and it really shows you "who" Nextpoint is. They are a great company with the right product/tools, but better yet, the right mindset. They are a pleasure to work with, and blow all the other e-Discovery companies my mailboxes are littered with e-mails and voicemails from. If I could give other litigators a point of advice: Forget the AONs, Relativity, etc., and get to know Nextpoint.

Nextpoint's software is highly intuitive, and it's easy to use. I'm an attorney without an "IT" background, but acclimating to Nextpoint really was seamless. I most appreciate the simple way a non-tech person like myself can execute comprehensive, extensive document reviews, and effectively make document productions.

There are certain tools/features Nextpoint should implement: - Nextpoint needs to roll out better sub-foldering options/features in the Review space (especially given batching limitations) to help simplify things from an organizational standpoint both on document reviews and throughout case workup. This *has* to happen. - Nextpoint should implement tracking features to allow lead counsel to measure a document review team's pace (necessary on large document reviews, and has been available on Relativity for some time). - It's difficult to tell how effective the de-duplication tool is really working. I've lately suspected this could use some re-vamping.

Kellie K.
Paralegal and eDiscovery Administrator (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 51-200 employés

Great eDiscovery tool for learning how to work in eDiscovery

4 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : We have worked with great people from all levels at Nextpoint. Very approachable and responsive.

We don't have a lot of cases that require eDiscovery, but we've noted a definite uptick in the need. I'm only a couple months into using this product and am the administrator. I had very little experience with other platforms run by third-party vendors. What drew us to NextPoint was the ability to manage our matters on our own, which we didn't have when working with vendors. I like how easy it is to set up matters and to customize to each matter's needs. Support is great to work with. I like the Advanced search feature for my new users, it helps them learn how to build searches until they get used to working directly in the search bar. Categories are a nice feature for grouping like items. The new load mapping for load files is great!

Articles in your support center need to be updated. There were many that reference the same types of information, but are different from what the features include now and can contradict information or lead a user to utilize the steps, only to find a process was updated. I've also run into help articles that link to more information and the links no longer work or direct to "page not found" even in some of your more recent articles.

Mary M.
Associate (É.-U.)

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : On the whole, it's been quite positive. I particularly like that everyone from the firm can access it regardless of whether they're in the office. And the training was helpful at the outset.

The "fuzzy" search function is invaluable. Also the ability to easily produce privilege logs has been very helpful.

It can be a bit clunky in terms of managing many many folders of documents when using it to store documents and track discovery rather than just for productions.

Ashley C.
Legal Assistant (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 51-200 employés

Highly Recommend

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : If I ever have an issue with an upload, the customer service rep has always been very, very helpful and accessible. She is very patient with our questions - that alone is worth every penny. Not to mention, the software basically pays for itself once all is said and done.

The customization options for document review, tagging and production are very, very helpful.

There is a definite learning curve for the software, and I don't find it to be super intuitive.

Brian L.
Patent Agent (É.-U.)

My Review

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall quite good.

Overall, the software was fairly easy to use although there was a bit of a learning curve and placement of some of the features is not particularly intuitive.

The layout of the features is not particularly intuitive and often have to click a few different options/tabs before finding the feature I'm looking for.

Asher S.
Litigation Manager (É.-U.)

A Smith Review

4 il y a 9 mois

Integrates easily into incumbent litigation hold software.

Various searching, tagging, and document management functions are less accessible than equivalent functions in Relativity. The separation of functions into Review and Prep databases reduces rather than improves access.

Greg E.
Partner (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 51-200 employés

Beats law firm stalwarts hands down

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : Overall Nextpoint is just as capable, if not more capable, as Relativity. Having spent many years setting up, running, and working with reviews using Relativity, Nextpoint is far easier to use and manage. It's search functionality is also excellent, one of the most important features in review software. On top of all of that, it is orders of magnitude more affordable than Relativity.

Nextpoint's software was very easy to set up for our team of lawyers across three law firms and three sets of experts and their teams. Everyone is able to quickly search and find specific documents across the millions of documents and gigabytes of data that we've uploaded into the review platform. Loading the voluminous and frequent productions from biglaw firms coming from two related and active along with from earlier related litigations has been simple and quick.

There has been a learning curve from my past familiarity with Relativity but Nextpoint's support is excellent. Whenever I have questions they are quick to respond and very thorough in helping me.

Amy K.
Litigation Support Services Manager (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 201-500 employés

Intuitive software. Excellent Customer Service

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Nextpoint has been such a value add to our firm. The interface is very intuitive. We have had a higher user adoption rate since migrating our data away from our previous on-prem solution. We are utilizing Nextpoint as an enterprise level solution. We migrated 180 databases and are now up to close to 250. We give Nextpoint a workout daily and are happy with it's performance and general ease of use on both the user and the administrative sides. It was a big decision to make to migrate our databases, but it was very much worth the work! We have happier users and admins as a result.

We love the mobility of access with Nextpoint. We also love the ability to link to any document, search result or document set to direct users to what you want them to see, share or produce. Nextpoint's customer service is unparalleled. The software is updated and refined based on customer feedback. They really value the customer experience. The software is so intuitive, we have been able to significantly decrease our training time, compared to our last review platform.

We are looking forward to a more robust set of administrative tools. There are a few things that require assistance from Nextpoint and we look forward to being able to be more self-sufficient in the future. I understand these features are in the works.

Grant W.

Nextpoint works

Commentaires : Great account suppor.t

Nextpoint offers a self-service review of your data early. At minimum it is a good early case assessment.

There are features still in progress to catch up to Relativity but in general Nextpoint seems committed to receiving and acting upon feedback.

Ann W.
Paralegal (É.-U.)

Very user friendly software

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : I needed my exhibit stamps to have the ability to add a letter after the number. I brought this to their attention. In a few days, this was available. At the last minute, I needed help with a document production. Their Support was there to help me with my issues and it went out on time.

Nextpoint is designed to be used and customized by the end user for their specific needs. From the ease of loading data, to reviewing , to production, and serving on the opposing party. Nextpoint allows you to customize your data analysis fields, tagging your individual issues during review, and producing custom load files. When preparing for depositions and trial witness examinations, the tagged issues can be used to gather appropriate documents for each witness.

I have not found anything I did not like about the software.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Ann, We are so grateful for your kind words! We put client experience and satisfaction as our top priorities, and your review reaffirms the hard work our team puts in every day. Thanks for sharing your kind words with us and the community. Look forward to speaking with you again soon! Best, Annie

Alex R.
Associate (É.-U.)

Fantastic Value, Great Service Addresses the Software's Edge Limitations

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : For my firm, Nexpoint is a force multiplier - Nextpoint lets us handle massive volumes of discovery without incident. We can deal with cases involving large volumes of discovery without the usual cost burden on our clients or our firm.

The customer support - very helpful and addresses new customer confusion and any issues encountered using the software.

Limitations on file types and language support – some non-routine documents cannot be displayed. Nextpont can, however, automatically create placeholder sheets and produce the natives for such documents, which is all we need.

Anand M.
Partner (É.-U.)
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

Great value ediscovery software with outstanding support!

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Very happy with Nextpoint as one of our ediscovery providers, and our clients see tremendous value from using the software.

The pricing structure of Nextpoint simplifies ediscovery and is a tremendous value. Nextpoint's customer service is outstanding and the software is continually improving based on user feedback. A valuable e-discovery tool for law firms of any size.

The software can require technical knowledge and there is a learning curve, but there are ample training videos and documentation.

Joshua D.
Director (É.-U.)

Case Preparation Tool Is Essential

4 il y a 2 ans

I really love the case preparation tool, because so many other e-discovery programs lack this. It's great to be able to move key documents into the prep tool and have them ready for depositions, hearings, and trials. Also, the ability to issue-code deposition transcripts and search across transcripts has been a huge benefit in our motions practice.

I would really like to be able to have my document view on one screen and the document viewer on another and be able to scroll through the documents and have the document change each time. Perhaps there is a way to do this, but I am not aware of it (and seem to recall being told previously such a function was unavailable).

il y a 2 ans

Hi Josh, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback! We understand the need for viewing your grid view results side-by-side with the relative documents, and we have two suggested workflows below: First, you can take advantage of the preview and theater icons next to any document. The preview icon gives you an instant look at the first page, and theater icon will open that document in a secondary window. Secondly, you can use dual windows, displaying your grid view on one and scrolling through the document results on the second. Doc Preview Info Here >> https://support.nextpoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000306511 We will follow up with you separately to ensure you are comfortable with the above solutions, but please feel free to pass along any further feedback to our team at support@nextpoint.com. Best, Annie

Anna R.
Cabinet d'avocats, 51-200 employés

Best way to manage massive discovery databases

4 il y a 8 mois

Searching by coding and tags is great, but being able to search for text that actually appear in a document is priceless. I love the old-school Boolean search functions, it's so easy to use once you take the five minutes it takes to learn -- but can you please put in a Boolean cheat sheet somewhere easily accessible? I'm not crazy about the "advanced search."

As with any "cloud" based software, it can be slow and lag at times. Also, when reviewing large databases, sometimes clicking return to search results does not actually return me to the page showing the last document I actually just clicked back from. Sometimes the search results move around after clicking return to search results. Both of these things are very frustrating.

Alex R.
Cabinet d'avocats, 11-50 employés

Next Point has saved us countless hours navigating through a large litigation database

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : The time and cost savings to the client is HUGE.

Pricing is straightforward and predictable for the clients. It's pretty intuitive and has saved so much time. It's amazing that I can track down a document requested by a partner within minutes or less.

It takes way too many clicks to look up a document by Bates number. That feature should be more readily available and not buried at the bottom of the Advanced Search options.

Anthony S.
Senior Counsel (É.-U.)

4 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Our experience has been great. Our account manager has been very helpful.

The web/cloud based dynamic and lack of need for "seat-fees."

The possible removal of our "deal" - with fixed monthly cost, plus storage.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Anthony, Thanks very much for your review. While Nextpoint has moved to an "unlimited data" pricing model with zero charges for data processing and hosting we always allow legacy customers to stay with the pricing plan they are most comfortable with and that works best for their organization. The majority of our customers prefer the predictability and affordability of our low, per-user monthly pricing; which is why I wanted to make sure and outline it for you upon your renewal. But, we are always happy to accommodate long-standing clients (like your firm) with pricing that fits their needs. Thanks again for being a Nextpoint user and for your review. Sibrey McManus, Account Director

Dabny L.

Nextpoint Provides an Excellent Product and Service for an Affordable Price

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : We have been using Nextpoint since its earlier years and liked the product then, and even more so, now. The Nextpoint staff is incredibly attentive to user needs and will work to develop solutions or improvements identified by users. The services offered are also affordable and easily accessible regardless of whether you have massive servers or individual laptops. I cannot wait to see the new features that will be rolling out soon!

User Friendly; Saves LOADS of Time in Reviewing/Producing Discovery; Affordable Options; Service is Amazing.

Would like more analytical functions, but understand that this is in the works!

Yolanda S.
Paralegal (É.-U.)

Y M Sandoval

5 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I appreciate the ability to communicate directly with various members of the Nextpoint team. They also have Zoom chats with other end users to get feedback on their product.

Ability to find documents and set up for document review. They are constantly improving the software and accept feedback from end users.

Not able to rename files in the file room (document staging area) but that can be resolved with developing naming conventions when placing documents in staging area.

Brandon J.
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur

Priced well but a little rough around the edges

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Able to litigate a large case on a budget.

Has all the main features you would expect from a document review system at a reasonable price

Structured imports of load files is a bit of a mess - there needs to be a wizard or something to adapt .dat files or non-nextpoint load files into what Nextpoint is expecting. The documentation isn't where it needs to be to fully educate on how to do this manually because the software doesn't give you enough information to troubleshoot your mistakes. OCR engine is pretty weak.

Darren B.
attorney (É.-U.)
Cabinet d'avocats, 2-10 employés

Great Product for Small Firms

5 il y a 2 ans

Commentaires : Our two-lawyer firm has been using NextPoint for around six months. We have been able to bring the discovery process totally in-house instead of using expensive e-discovery vendors for large projects. It did take some time to learn the ins and outs of uploading loadfiles and productions, but for any moderately savvy tech person it should not be that difficult after a few tries.

Allows large discovery projects to be taken in-house, relatively easy to use for reviewing client documents and exporting productions.

Somewhat of a steep learning curve for some of the functions--such as uploading a "ranged import" production. Customer service is also not always the best, especially with lowest cost plan. A lot of self-study is required.

Emily M.
Cabinet d'avocats, Auto-entrepreneur

Great value for large volume cases

4 il y a 2 ans

The upload and import functionality is easy to use. The pricing structure encourages users to include all relevant content without regard for cost which is a great value.

The search functionality is not that user friendly and can be rigid.

Janelle A.
Office Manager/Legal Assistant (É.-U.)

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I've used Nextpoint since approximately 2011. I've seen it evolve and improve its capabilities and features over that time. I've formed long lasting relationships with staff and can depend on them to answer my questions - even if I've asked the same question before.

The speed the program can search for a document; the customization of coding features; the staff.

The format changes often, e.g. color scheme. I find the new format of the Nextpoint Training tab to not be as user friendly as before.