15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Lodgix

Un logiciel web riche en fonctionnalités pour gérer et commercialiser vos locations de vacances. Économique et facile à utiliser.

En savoir plus sur Lodgix

I really like how we can have multiple listings and see everything on one screen and also integrate the calendars for each separately if we have them listed elsewhere.

The user interface is not built with mobile responsiveness in mind, so it's a little hard to check "on the go. However, I have heard a rumor that this will be fixed in a future release.

Lodgix - Notes

Lodgix a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 170 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Lodgix ?

Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Ease of use for Lodgix is exceptional

Commentaires : I love that this software functions with all my accounts...Airbnb, VRBO, HomeAway, our own Web site & Social Media such as Facebook & Instagram

We are homeowners who chose to turn our home into a vacation rental and needed software to back that up. Over the last 3 years we have found Lodgix to support that decision 100%. If I come across something I can't figure out myself their customer service is right there to help. I think you will enjoy your purchase as much as we have.

Like everything this software sometimes has a different language to discribe the function than I would. So trying to look it up in the manual is hard. But the customer service comes into play here and I have always gotten my answer.

Helen
Business Owner (Australie)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés

Ticks ALL the boxes!

Commentaires : From the beginning, these guys have been super helpful. The software is really easy. The pricing is very reasonable, with the option to have add ons at additional cost. There have not been any glitches over the years, the system has never 'gone down' and business has grown because of Lodgix.

Ease of use. We very quickly could load up our multiple properties and get the business up and running and fully operational very quickly, when we changed over from our last PMS. The software works equally well for Australian businesses, even though the company is US based My staff find it easy to navigate and training has been no problem with the Tutorial Manual that is provided. I love that the guys are constantly improving things, and nothing is static. There is always great changes that are taking place. We opened up second business and automatically went to Lodgix for our PMS. There was no need to shop around, I couldnt be happier with the product we have. Totally love that the guys always respond to any questions we have. Even though we have a time delay of 12 hours difference, I have often had replies out of business hours from them. I sincerely thank them for their customer support. It is always clear, concise and helpful.

I would dearly love it if a guest could do a property search, enter date parameters, and all available holiday homes with a total price could be visible. I do believe however that is something that the guys are working on. So that is fantastic. Not having this function has in no way impeded our bookings, with almost 70% of our bookings coming directly through Lodgix!!

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

used lodgix awhile ago, hopefully they've changed for the better since then.

Commentaires : It looked like it had more functions for the price but I ended up switching to another software eventually.

The interface was pretty user friendly and it saved me time on responding to inquiries. Connected to many listing channels but some of them were more integrated than others.

The customer service team wasn't very helpful and took forever to get onboard. They were supposed to do all the data transferring for me but I ended up having to do a lot of it manually.

il y a 5 ans

It's important to note, that Capterra appears to allow anonymous reviews. Capterra does ZERO screening of these reviews for authenticity. In this particular instance, I believe the reviewer may have confused Lodgix with Lodgify as this statement: "They were supposed to do all the data transferring for me." ...would have never occurred on Lodgix because we don't help with data transfer at all. We provide some tools (csv importing, ical importing, ical to invoice tools, etc..) but have never and will never manually aid in moving data. We can provide all kids of suggestions on how to make the process easier, etc.. But we can't physically do any of it for you. You see this time and time again these aggregation sites like Capterra. Very very poor quality control.

Lisa
Owner (Australie)

So glad we found Lodgix

Commentaires : Lodgix has allowed us to run our accommodation business much more easily and at a lower cost than before leaving us with more time and money to spend on our personal life. It does everything we want in a hospitality software package including synching calendars with different online booking sites, our own booking button on our website and more.

I love that it is so easy to set up a new booking and organise payment when a booking comes through to us direct. I also love the automatic emails we have set up for guests before and after their stay. The customer service from Lodgix has always been prompt and helpful. We can also run lots of reports and the one I love the most is where I can compare this year’s revenue with last year’s.

I’d like to be able to maybe format the emails a bit differently but they are more than adequate and I wouldn’t want the very reasonable fees to go up.

Tim
General Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Think about switching

Commentaires : Lodgix is an outstanding product for small to medium, hotel and property management users. Prior to switching to Lodgix I had two pressing objectives. Firstly, our older system had issues with credit card storage compliance (PCI). Lodgix solved this issue easily and this annual burden (PCI compliance) is a thing of the past. Secondly, we had developed our old system over many years to meet our needs, but we were seriously behind in our ease of getting inventory out to sales channels. Again, Lodgix solves this easily and inventory is synced without the worry of overbookings. Thank you Lodgix!!

Easy to use, can be used remotely outside the work location, good access to sales channels, comprehensive reporting options, great credit card payment options with Stripe link.

Lodgix is a wonderful out to the box solution. I have some improvements that would help our business and while Lodgix is responsive to my needs they have their own priorities for improvements.

Veronique

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Good but not so userfreindly

3,0 il y a 4 mois

Commentaires : I like it to manage a couple of homes, but definitely not if you have a large number of homes.

The price and that it is a light program.

The software was too rigid and missed some accounting aspect

Sharon

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Fantastic Company, Software and Customer Service!!!!

Commentaires : Stellar customer service! The response rate is fantastic!! They are always there to answer the question, no matter how simple or complicated it may be. Lodgix continually works to improve an already great product and they never disappoint!

This software provides me with all the tools I need to operate my business! Everything from management, reservations, owner statements, tax reports and more is incorporated to make this a one-stop software that does it all! It is not complicated and the online manual is great!!

There really isn't anything I don't like about this software. I'm very happy with it.

Barbara
owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Simplifies the reservation and back office processes

Commentaires : Great. The team is quick to respond and easy to work with.

I like that it becomes one central place for all bookings to come in and information to be pushed out. It makes marketing and reservations much simpler. I also like the way rates and rules are shared by like properties in the system rather than repeating that work for every single property. It has absolutely increased my efficiency.

I would be happy to see integration/sync options open up to even more marketing venues.

Justin
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Lodgix is the best short-term rental management I’ve found!

Commentaires : We’ve had an easy time with this well-thought out software...compared to the other company we used prior, this software is a dream to implement and use - great tech support too!

Ease of use and functionality are 5 stars!

Lacking some accounting functionality (balance brought forward) that I’m told will be implemented soon.

Andy
Andy
Director of Operations and Sales, Managing Partner
Source : GetApp

It's a hidden gem - stumbled upon Lodgix + learned how awesome it is

Commentaires : Using it for over 1.5 years. The manuals are pretty up to date, it just takes some time to get acquainted and set it all up, but the team is very responsive. They have a blog I discovered that they constantly post updates from on new features coming up. They've updated a lot of the user/guest interfaces. Though it has taken awhile to get all things in order, it has saved us a lot of time ! Integrated PM account with Homeaway/VRBO and TripAdvisor/FlipKey, calendar syncing for other non-integrated sites. I've attempted to "try" or convert to another platform/VRM/CRM but due to the extensive set up process, I have not successfully switched. Lodgix has all you need at a great price. I'm glad we stumbled and started with this. It's pretty flexible/versatile, but if you want something better and are willing to pay top dollar, then there's other options out there.

Integrated payment processing, email and invoice template customization, automated trigger emails, custom rules/pricing, integrates with our website, homeaway, tripadvisor. 2-way calendar sync, and tons of reporting functions/exporting to excel or pdf is simple.

Can't import data, takes time to DIY and learn it if you don't have experience setting up a CRM/VRM. However, they'll schedule a time to guide you and show you via phone/web conference. I became acquainted with (and set up) this software just by using their online guide/manuals and some googling + some late nights when customers weren't calling.

Patty
rentals manager (É.-U.)

Best solution I've found

Commentaires : Our rental management business is through Lodgix. It has been great. Sometimes it is difficult to speak to a support person by phone, but overall I have been very pleased.

Lodgix is easy to use, organized, and flexible in many ways. I have used other rental management software, and this is the best combination of performance and price.

The only thing that I am very unhappy with is that my inquiry emails and some other emails cannot be sent from my own email address. They go from "mtalodgix" and they almost ALWAYS go into the SPAM folder of my customers and prospective customers and even owners. This is a serious limitation and is causing me to lose business.

Robert
Managing Owner (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Best booking management platform out there!

Commentaires : We've been on Lodgix for over a year now. We love it! Both before getting Lodgix and since then, I have tried other booking management platforms. This one is more functional and easier to use than all the rest.

Ease of use. Love the availability calendar where we can see all the properties at once. In particular, I like how the reservation bar shows a different color based on the payment status (red=not paid, yellow=partial payment, green= paid). Lodgix allows lots of flexibility with respect to entering different fees (rental fee, tax, service fees, cleaning fees, etc.) You can set defualts as well as add charges at the time entering the booking. Other platforms I demo'd were much more confusing with respect to entering booking and payment details. I also love the Facebook page interface. Our own website isn't up and running yet. But, we were able to easily set up a Facebook page fed by Lodgix that makes us look professional and legit right off the bat.

The user interface for entering rates is a bit cumbersome. The developer has told me they plan to improve that in the near future.

Michele

BEST! Rental Management Software

Commentaires : I have been using Lodgix since I started my vacation rental business in 2012. They by far have the BEST web based program, the BEST customer service, and the BEST tech support. In the beginning the staff had been amazing with assisting me with the set up and understanding of the software. One experience really sticks out for me with Lodgix's support. I sell discount ski tickets which is only a seasonal service. I contacted tech support to ask if there was a feature that I could turn off the sale of the tickets during the non ski season. At that time that was not a feature however, their response was "I'm pretty sure we can make that an option for you". Within a very short period of time I received a response back that they had added a feature to have the ability to turn on/off each service. There has not been much need for me to contact them since because everything works great for me!

Web based which is so important so I can access my account from anywhere, anytime. Easy to use, great features and functionality.

No Cons

Kathleen
Broker/Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 2–10 employés

Excellent Product, Spectacular Customer Service, and Compatible with all of my Advertising Venues

Commentaires : I did quite a bit of online research before deciding on Lodgix software. I needed my software to be user friendly (I am not a computer whiz), and compatible with all of the websites I advertise with. (That narrowed it down to just a handful of Companies). Then came the cost factor, do I pay monthly or invest in "ownership"? After careful consideration and evaluation, I chose to go with a Company that would need to work tirelessly, every day, to KEEP my business instead of investing substantial funds upfront and trusting that the Company would evolve with the times and ever changing World Wide Web!

Using this software makes my life so much easier, and frees up time for me to be doing other things! Once I created my templates, anyone responding to Guest inquiries and reservation requests, is using my words to respond just the way I would!

I am trying to think of something to say that is negative, but nothing comes to mind. Having said that, it would be nice to be able to "bundle" optional modules, or maybe try them out after using the basic system for a while...

Lois
Co-Owner
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great Product and Great Service

Commentaires : I would highly recommend this on-line booking system to any business who wants to increase cabin or cottage bookings. I would also recommend Lodgix.com for their design work that they completed on our website. It is very functional and is much more useable than the old site. I love blogging right on our new web site and having customers write their reviews has been a boon! I can post upcoming events to let our customers know what is going on in our area.

While the reservations seem to come in on-line all the time, we at Cook Forest Top Hill Cabins sometimes have 4 to 5 on-line reservations first thing in the morning from the night before. Our total reservations, since we started with the on-line bookings, are up overall by about 25% per month and we expect it to increase even more as time goes on. We also really like the merchant processing system that is in place, cdgcommerce. Thanks for your great service!

One Con was in setting up as I misunderstood what was required. We have a merchant account that we use in our office when people check in. So when I was asked if we had a merchant account, of course, I said that we did. BUT, I did not understand that we needed an ON-LINE merchant account. This on-line merchant account is a totally separate account from what we have in our office. It took a few weeks longer to get up and running but the wait was worth it. We love CDGcommerce, the company that we went with for the on-line merchant account and things are working very smoothly now.

il y a 12 ans

Thanks Lois, really appreciate the nice words. I am so happy that Lodgix is meeting all of your expectations. We have some great new innovations on the horizon and we'll continue to do our best to develop a system that results in more bookings with less time spent per booking! Brent

Wendy
owner (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

Amazing platform

Ease of use and integration with other booking platforms.

I ran into a couple of issues with Airbnb

Matt
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Scenic River Cabins, Van Buren, Mo.

Commentaires : Started my cabin business in 2013 with absolutely no rental experience. This software was more or less Devine intervention. I can't possibly imagine having run my business without using this software. It's ease of use and built in modules for digital rental agreement signatures and door code integrations has made the process very easy. To date I haven't had a double booking and the booking calendars stay updated on my own webpage & Facebook page. If you have a rental business and want peace of mind and ease of use Lodgix software is defiantly worth every penny.

Up to date calendars for properties, digital rental agreement signatures, door code integrations with resort locks.

Sometime it will double bill when booking clients on my iPad.

Kellee
President, Owner (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 11–50 employés

Great Property Management Software with Fantastic Support!

Commentaires : I've been using Lodgix for the last 2 years for my luxury vacation home rental business. They have the right mix of easy to use features and their customer support is very timely and excellent. Highly recommend.

The Wordpress ease of integration makes it a breeze to do a custom website. The new Control Panel interface is also very easy to use and keeps the right information available. Owner statements are very simple and easy to run.

Integration with Quickbooks Online is not very good. It would be nice to generate housekeeping reports that easily have guest email & mobile number for housekeeping lead.

Susanne
Property Manager (É.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, Auto-entrepreneur

Even for a small business

Commentaires : I needed 3 more letters in my language to be added to the program in order to be able to use it. The Lodgix crew made it work in no time, doing the extra work for a small company is unbelievable and very precious.

Even for a small company as mine this program is marvelous. The support is outstanding - never a question unanswered. I know my company can grow within this program - it has everything you need under one roof. The change was very easy, I got all the help I needed and as always super fast support. Very reliable program never had a problem. Would highly recommend this program to anyone that works with Vacation Rentals.

I haven´t found anything that I don´t like.

Katerina
Sales (É.-U.)
Immobilier, 501–1 000 employés

Recommended for businesses

Commentaires : Overall my experience with Lodgix is great and would highly recommend to vacation rental owners.

I really enjoy the overall functionality of this vacation rental management software. I can book reservations, charge payments including add ons.

The reporting system is basic and could use some uplift. Offer extra filters to make reports more customized.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business and will continue to work hard on improving the product to meet your future expectations!

Chad

Best User-Friendly Reservation System for Vacation Rentals

Very user friendly - simple and perfect for what we need in our daily operations. Lodgix has came a long way when we have started 10 years ago and they continue to improve to meet our daily challenges. Support team is very helpful and very quick to respond.

Not so much... Lodgix is getting better with mobile friendly abilities and keeping up with the trends in the vacation rental reservation systems throughout the industry.

Morgan
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés

Excellent Support for Small Business

Commentaires : Overall we are glad we chose Lodgix. It’s awesome that we can access it anywhere to make changes on the fly or to check our guest calendar. The reporting is great which makes doing quarterly taxes a breeze.

Learning Lodgix took me a minute, but it offers everything we needed to accept online reservations, credit card payments, expense tracking and timed communication with our guests. The support team is easy to work with, through online chat, so I can get help when I need it. The support documentation is excellent though, so I’ve only reached out to support twice.

You do need to spend some time reading the set up documents. Understanding the basics goes a long way, but I did find some of the category names to be confusing initially.

Erin
Vacation Rental Property Manager (Mexique)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Lodgix is the perfect product for my business!

Commentaires : I am happy I chose to use Lodgix for my vacation rental software. It is easy to navigate through, offers our company a professional way to book online and the customer support is fast.

I like having the property management software available. Love the ability to set my daily, weekly and monthly rates and to be able to copy them from one property to another.

Some small features, like the square footage, doesn't show on my wordpress site. Wish it did :(

Gayle
Event reservation coordinator (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

" Lodgix.com user for over 5 years and give it 5 stars!"

Commentaires : Very easy to learn and use! I have Spent countless hours with different reservation companies going over there software and still found that lodgix was the easiest and most efficient booking company to use! Our corp office is in the US and our resorts are in Mexico so communication is the Key! We are finally starting to utilize all that the system has to offer! Thank you Lodgix.com for all of your support!

User friendly and very easy to learn!

I do not have any!

Arthur
Managing Partner (É.-U.)

Small Business Must!

Commentaires : It couldn't be better. Every time I've needed assistance I go to the chat feature and get a response within minutes. amazing!

I like the fact that Lodgix has more features than the other options I reviewed. I also appreciate they they are always looking to improve an genuinely take customer feedback to heart when designing new features.

It was a little complicated to learn at the beginning, but ts because it has so many features and different was to get to what you're working on .