15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Firefish

Logiciel de recrutement en ligne et plateforme de recrutement social pour les équipes de recrutement internes et les agences de recrutement avant-gardistes.

En savoir plus sur Firefish

Since using Firefish it has been so much easier to manage our candidate database and active roles. The system is very intuitive and user friendly which was a deciding factor when reviewing systems.

Some drop downs are global so can't be changed.

Firefish - Notes

Firefish a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 289 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Firefish ?

IT Manager (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Amazing forward thinking recruitment CRM built by a passionate team - I only wish we'd moved sooner!

Commentaires : From the initial enquiry/demos through to the migration, going live and onboarding - I cannot fault the team at Firefish. Almost 2 months into using the product daily we are really getting to grips with things and the fact they listen to their customers and update the product on a regular basis is invaluable especially compared to our previous CRM.

Firefish is fast and easy to use which encourages recruitment consultants to use it fully, unlike other systems where consultants only populate it because they "have to". The whole team at Firefish are passionate about the product and this really shows! You feel like a valued customer and nothing is too much work. Coming from a CRM we had used for over 15 years I was nervous about the integration but the process was so well managed and all aspects of the migration were taken into consideration with "no stone unturned" so there weren't any unexpected surprises when we went live. Features like the candidate portal and straightforward website integration are great too - it gives candidates the ability to manage their own account, browse/apply for jobs and receive tailored job alerts based on their preferences.

Not many to be honest. There is no in-built document editor (but we have found a simple workaround for this) and some of the reporting took a bit of getting used to. There are a few features we would like to see but other customers have suggested these so it should only be a matter of time before they are implemented. Having said that though, the community is fantastic and the ability to raise and vote on ideas is great. If your business really needs a specific feature this is something that can be developed (at a reasonable cost).

Noam
Founder (É.-U.)
Production audiovisuelle, 11–50 employés

A Firefish Review: A Comprehensive Look at the Platform

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall, my experience with Firefish has been positive. The platform is relatively easy to use and offers some great features for recruiters and job seekers alike. The customer service team is always willing to help and the insights provided into the job market are invaluable. The only downside is the cost of the platform for smaller companies.

Firefish is a great platform for recruiting professionals. The intuitive user interface and automated processes make the process of finding and hiring the right talent much easier. The customer service team is very responsive and always willing to help. The platform also offers valuable insights into the job market and the skills necessary to make successful hires.

The main downside of Firefish is that it can be quite expensive for smaller companies. The cost of the platform makes it hard to justify for some businesses and can be a barrier to entry. Additionally, the platform isn't as user-friendly as some of its competitors, making it difficult to use for those not familiar with its features.

Hi there, Thank you for your review! Many thanks, Amy

Leon
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

Feedback

Commentaires : Onboarding was good, training wasn't great everyone seems to be in a rush to get off the phone except [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who is an absolute superstar.

Lots of functions, and features that can be utalised.

A few hidden costs, if after 3 months your workload increases and Firefish isn't for you, you find yourself roped into a 12-month contract. Way too over the top for what it is supposed which makes it over complicated.

il y a 3 ans

Hi Leon, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're so sorry you ended your Firefish journey on a negative note particularly as we never had the opportunity to discuss the situation or come up with a solution together as we were unable to get in touch with you. Like most SaaS businesses, our minimum subscription is 12 months and this is highlighted clearly in our terms and pricing FAQs on our website. Upgrading to a higher-level package with more features naturally comes with additional costs but these are not hidden. We take a lot of pride in our customers' success, so I apologise that your experience didn't meet your expectations. We will certainly be taking on board your feedback regarding the training and will review internally with the team. If you'd like to discuss any of this in more detail, please get in touch you have my direct contact details. Kind regards, Louise Cunningham Director of Customer

Sue
Recrutement, 2–10 employés

Does what it says on the Fin

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We love using the Fish. Support is first class, the system is regularly developed for new features, the team always goes the extra mile to make sure we're OK if we hit a snag, although I have to say that's rare. We're a bit lazy really as Firefish can do SO MUCH MORE than we ask of it.

IntuitiveEasy on the eyeFast access to all corners of the TankReliable and steadyEasy to share information Quick to load candidates and jobs

Mailshot features we find a bit clumsy / ugly

Hi Sue, Thank you for your review! Many thanks, Amy

Cameron

Brilliant CRM

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very positive - both times. The on boarding has been good, the software is brilliant and we are a more efficient and automated business for it.

I and the team love the level of efficiency and automation that we benefit from with Firefish. I am a second time user having used Firefish in a previous business before bringing it to my own company more recently. I rate it above all other recruitment CRMs that we have used.

I think the onboarding process could have been a little quicker, but I also appreciated the level of detail your onboarding team have gone in to.

l’année dernière

Hi Cameron, Thank you for your review, We really appreciate that you think Firefish is a brilliant CRM and we hope you continue to enjoy your experience moving forward. Thanks, Amy

IT Manager (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

A refreshing change in the recruitment CRM space

Commentaires : Firefish is a huge improvement over our previous CRM and has allowed our consultants to work a lot more effectively and efficiently across the board. Especially when working in a hybrid environment, the browser-based product allows access from anywhere. Also, the support is second to none with fast response times, knowledgeable experts and clear explanations.

The user interface is excellent and very intuitive. We also like the fact that the product is constantly evolving with new features regularly being added. We also like the fact that feedback from customers is taken on board and used to further improve the product.

Some features/functions can take a long time to implement but there is a fantastic community where ideas are raised and voted on. If a client requires a new feature to be built or custom fields to be added for example, this can be prioritised via professional services.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Rob, Thanks for your kind words, it's amazing to see hear how Firefish has helped your business! Keep swimming!

Louise
Mrs (R.-U.)
Services et technologies de l'information, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Easy to navigate, great customer service

Commentaires : The onboarding process and training was fantastic, and the ongoing support is really useful.

The software is easy to use, certainly much easier to navigate than other recruitment CRM I have used previously. I like the fact they are listening to users and continually making changes to the platform.

I am not a fan on the CV formatting section, I haven't been able to use this successfully yet.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Louise, Thank you for your lovely review. We're sorry you're having trouble with the CV formatting. I will get someone from the support team to reach out and help with this. Thanks, Amy

Ivan
Recrutement, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Excellent product that does what recruiters actually need - with excellent customer support

Commentaires : My overall experience with Firefish has been superb. Through effective use of the CRM I stay on top of my business, meaning that I can do what I love most - headhunting fresh talent for my clients.

The layout makes perfect sense. The functionality is spot on and is very intuitive and easy to use. For anything that you're unsure about, the back up and support from the team is spot on. It does all the stuff that I need my CRM to do and none of the stuff I don't need or want. I am particularly fond of the fact that it integrates beautifully with my web page and that I can update my webpage at any time. I've used numerous CRMs including Bond/Adapt, Bullhorn, Jobadder and many others and genuinely, this is the best I've ever used and I'm so glad that I'm using it for my own recruitment business. Firefish is a bit like Apple - they're stuff just works!

I'm genuinely struggling to think of something that I don't like or find hard to use. The only thing I can think of is when I was looking to put a retainer through on the system. But, with one quick email to the support team, I had my answer in minutes. On that point - they have a great list of "how to do X" available to download with very easy to follow graphics...another plus!

il y a 2 ans

Hi Ivan, Thank you soo much for the amazing review! We're absolutely delighted that you are loving Firefish and really appreciate you sharing your awesome experiences with our Team. All the best, Amy

Mike
Mike

One of the best

Commentaires : Excellent and the support team are always on hand to help

I’ve used lots of different CRM’s over the years and FireFish is easily the best. The functionality is really straight forward making it really easy to train new starters and the system interface is very user friendly. The new developments are improving the system all the time and with a few more tweaks, I would say it is the perfect system for my business.

A LinkedIn integration and a CV Dropbox would be hugely beneficial. There are a couple of little changes that would help such as the ability to view a CV whilst making a VOIP call through the system would also be a great addition

Hi Mike, Thank you for your lovely review and continued support. Thanks, Amy

Justin
Justin
Founder (R.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Brilliant for both simplicity and customisation

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Excellent. A great and accessible [SENSITIVE CONTENT], superb team and great technology

Simplicity Customisation Customer Service Roadmap of new product development

Reporting features could be easier to access and have been built previously - however good work team getting these built now!

l’année dernière

Hi Justin, Thank you for your lovely review. We're so glad you're loving Firefish and happy to let you know that we have more continued improvements and features coming for reporting in the coming months. Many thanks, Amy

Carl
Ressources humaines, 2–10 employés

Firefish is a fabulous recruitment CRM

Commentaires : My overall experience, shared by my team at Swindale Parks, is nothing but positive.

Firefish has transformed the way me & my team do business. It is very easy to use and the team at Firefish are constantly issuing advise on how to get mnore out of the system, by way of Blogs and the like.

Nothing major to report here. Generally speaking over the 14 months we have used it, I would give it 9/10.

Claire
Recruitment Consultant (R.-U.)

Firefish software

Commentaires : Fab - its the best system we've had.

What I really like is the fact that Firefish are so proactive at keeping you up to dates with any updates and give lots of guidance on how to improve the whole experience, they give daily videocasts on advice and constantly bringing out industry ideas. I love the frequent contact which is unusual for the recruitment industry which is usually so cloak and dagger.

Very minor things - like we have the SMS package with firefish, I wish there was a more glaring notification when responses came through.

Mary
Interim Support Manager (R.-U.)

A Must For Recruiters!!

Commentaires : Helps generate more business/sales

Great onboarding -Easy to use recruitment software - helps generate more business -good system for managing candidates and recruitment process

Can be a bit slow sometimes but overall very useful recruitment tool

l’année dernière

Hi Mary, Thanks for your review! We're so happy that Firefish has helped you generate more business/sales. Many thanks, Amy

Jon
Recruiter (R.-U.)
Services financiers, Auto-entrepreneur

Firefish CRM review Oct 2020

It looks good, good layout, easy to use and it covers a lot of functionality. The support team especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are great. The regular webcasts have been encouraging especially during covid/lockdown. The team are constantly striving to improve and this is a CRM which is striving to keep up to date with the changes in recruitment.

No CRM is ever going to please all the users as we all require different things. That said, the marketing tools are limited and the social media interaction i.e whats app is lacking and the templates could be laid out easier.

Consultant (R.-U.)

Firefish

It was easy to understand, logical to follow and allowed us to tailor it to our own industry. I was responsible for helping to choose FF and the process was made very simple, with FF providing excellent support. FF allows you to create a system aligned to the sector /sectors you are working in, using your own industry language, rather than generic terminology. It links to our website and through to social media and job boards, all aspects that save time and repetition. They run weekly Webinars that cover a wide range of topics which are very helpful for the small business. They were always ahead of the game when it came to GDPR, seeing it as an opportunity rather than a problem. The support team are also very good and friendly, which makes it easier to contact them as you don't feel judged. Finally, they are constantly developing the system, often based on the comments from the users.

I am sure there are issues, but to date I have't found them.

Andy
Managing Partner (Afrique du Sud)
Relations publiques et communications, 2–10 employés

Firefish

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Pretty good.

Customer service and support has been excellent and I have noticed some updates within the first 8-12months that have improved the usability. They definitely listen to their customers.

I find some of the searches limited. For instance, I can't just put in a town or county and get the candidates from those area. It only seems to work by postcode and most applicants don't put their postcodes on their CVs.

Hi Andy, Thank you for your review! Many thanks, Amy

Gillian
Senior Recruiter (R.-U.)
Recrutement, 11–50 employés

Great software and a great team

Commentaires : From the beginning of the process, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was incredibly easy to work with in terms of the data migration and testing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was also great with any snagging and helping to build a monitoring tool which we need for Northern Irish fair employment laws. The candidate experience has been great using the online portal and it has improved efficiency in terms of moving candidates through all the workflows as well as streamlining our GDPR process. The support team are also great and always available to help.

It's incredibly user-friendly and works extremely well for a small to medium-sized recruitment firm as the support is always available and they get to know you well. With our previous provider we felt like a small fish (no pun intended) who they didn't really care about. The GDPR offering is great and takes the hassle out of things. Having applications appear on your dashboard is great and the dashbard also makes it really easy to manage your candidates through the recruitment process.

Not being able to come out of draft emails to check another record before sending and not having visibility over when jobs are due to expire on external job boards.

Gemma
Prinicpial Consultant (R.-U.)
Services financiers, 51–200 employés

Would highly recommend

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Excellent experience and have recently worked closely with the FF team to create detailed roadmaps for every aspect of the system.We are now using the system to support revenue reporting which has supported internal streamlining of processes.Wendy and the team at FF are brilliant and always on hand to support when required.

There are a number of excellent features in firefish. - The search functions and talent pools are great - Application tracking- The dashboard is great for easy access to almost everything - System is easy to use and also easy to make changes if required

If talent pools could be shared this would be a great feature. Especially when working in teams where candidates often cross over. The report function can be a little confusing but the team at FF are always on hand to help.

l’année dernière

Hi Gemma, Thank you for your review. we're so glad you've had an excellent experience with Firefish. Many thanks, Amy

sally
MD (R.-U.)
Recrutement, 2–10 employés

An excellent CRM that enables you to manage multiple clients and candidates

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Firefish has enabled us to manage large numbers of candidates and clients and be more productive. The have excellent support, a great company to work with.

It is user friendly, intuitive and logical. It is constantly evolving and improving.

A few minor tweaks such as the email box much larger so you can see all of an email template you are editing.

l’année dernière

Hi Sally, Thank you so much for your review! We're over the moon that you're loving Firefish. Thank you for your suggestion on the email box. Just remember if you have any suggestions you can raise them on the user community or get in contact with support. Many thanks, Amy

Tom
UK Sales Manager (R.-U.)
Construction, 11–50 employés

Tom @ Optima

3,0 l’année dernière

ease of use, good search facility. good reporting suite

can be glitchy. lack of two way API, from sales lead platforms and job boards

l’année dernière

Hi Tom, Thank you for your review. We're happy you find Firefish easy to use and appreciate our searching and reporting! Keep your eyes peeled for more updates to our API in the future. Many thanks, Amy

Lucy
Senior Account Executive (R.-U.)
Recrutement, 11–50 employés

Helps me to easily manage the full recruitment lifecycle...

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : FF has been a very useful tool that has streamlined our recruitment process. It has helped us to manage, store and track useful data and communicate more efficiently with both candidates and clients alike.

FF helps me to easily manage the full recruitment lifecycle. I can write and share adverts to various job-site platforms and store applications in organised individual folders. I can easily edit information and write and send targeted marketing emails to candidates stored on the database. I can also use FF to track my personal KPI's e.g. CV sends and client interactions.

When using FF, it can sometimes be difficult to keep several FF tabs open at once without slowing down the website. Sometimes, I have to upload an updated CV to the database several times in a row for it to effectively overwrite a candidate's old CV.

l’année dernière

Hi Lucy, Thanks for your review. It's great to know that Firefish helps you to easily manage your full recruitment lifecycle. Many thanks, Amy

Comptabilité, Auto-entrepreneur

Great System..backed by great people

Commentaires : The team at Firefish are great, very quick to respond to any queries and their passion for service seems to be second to none.

The interface is very easy to use and I'm pleased to say very logical. It allows a seamless flow between access to the files and doesn't have that clunky feel that so may CRM have.

For a single user, I don't really get to use all of it's functionality but that's not really a negative.

Joanne
Talent Partner (R.-U.)
Design, 11–50 employés

Firefish for me

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : a very easy going and pleasant one

Its very simple to use - intuitive in most areas

there are functions that are not there that I would love - ie switching candidate records payment type between Ltd + umbrella to fit with IR35

l’année dernière

Hi Joanne, Thank you for your review! Appreciate you taking the time to write this. Thanks, Amy

Mark
Recruitment Consultant (R.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 11–50 employés

Easy, so very Easy

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very positive, so much so i don't think about it like other CRM systems which can take up so much time that you do end up thinking about them.

Managing both candidates is a trick business can lead to a lot of lost data/conversations etc. so having all this data in one place and for example say you have business x and a candidate is going to be working in school x being able to marry the two together makes keeping track of the work/task's conversations so much easier. The Friendly easy to use company/candidate set up is quick very easy and just a breeze to use

I feel there could be more sorting options. I.E if you have a candidate that is a teaching assistant, but they excel at a particular skill being able to display this so this can then be filtered so show what candidates are available and in what area would make things so much easier.

l’année dernière

Hi Mark, Thank you soo much for your review. We love how easy you find Firefish and we hope you enjoy the rest of your journey with us. Thanks, Amy

Services et technologies de l'information, 11–50 employés

Been using Firefish my entire career!

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I've only ever used Firefish in my four years in recruitment and it's always been easy to wrap my head around and now I feel years on I use it to it's full capacity. The training offered by the team is great and shows off new features as and when they are released which keeps everyone up to date!

Firefish is super easy to use and the team are always on standby with quick resolution should any issues occur.

There are a few bugs that if they were fixed would make life particularly easier - being able to view a CV whilst making a call through the system. I hate having lots of tabs open!

l’année dernière

Hi there, Thank you for your review! Very happy to know you still love Firefish after all these years. Many thanks, Amy