15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur Asset Essentials

En savoir plus sur Asset Essentials

Asset Essentials est une solution de maintenance sur le cloud conçue pour la gestion des opérations avancées de maintenance quotidienne.

En savoir plus sur Asset Essentials

Setting up Pm's was a nice change from using Outlook calendar. Work request made it easier for staff to tell me about broken equipment.

Asset Essentials - Notes

Asset Essentials a reçu une note globale de 4,4 étoiles sur 5 d'après 257 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Asset Essentials ?

Jorge
IT Manager
Matières plastiques, 51–200 employés

Robust and Intuitive Asset Management

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Darryl E.
Darryl E.
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 51–200 employés

The Dude IS on your side !!

Commentaires : Uptime !! Real time maintenance requests. Mobile apps and the ability to track labor and costs. Not to mention spare parts and inventory. Our production folks can't believe the response team from maintenance! Let me know what maintenance people are doing without having to ask. I love being able to assign them work no matter where the are.. I do recommend buying tablets for them... I use $120 tablets. One or two hours of uptime pays for those quickly !

This software is truly the answer to maintenance and PM programs. Every machining and manufacturing plant in America should use this. If you have 5 or 5000 pieces of equipment, facility, or anything needing maintenance this should be your software. I have had to use ERP maintenance add ons that never allowed real TPM quality support. This software is designed SPECIFICALLY for maintenance. It is easy to use and learn. It pays for itself in the first 3 months. I have implemented this software 3 times. I am not paid by them, but I would recommend them to any company. I have been in Manufacturing for just over 30 years, and this is the best software for this I have seen! IT works !

I would like an add on that lets operators enter simple daily PM's and simple checks that can be tailored for each asset.

Charles
Business Analyst (É.-U.)
Automobile, 1 001–5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Maximize your Preventive Maintenance program with Asset Essentials.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : I am an administrator who also manages use cases and internal development and could not be more satisfied with our company's decision to go with Asset Essentials over some of the other more costly players in the maintenance management space. The higher the cost does not necessarily equal higher value.

Asset Essentials helps to streamline the core functions of maintenance management into an easy to use, intuitive software solution at an incredibly attractive price point. The customer service is world class, and the feedback loop allows for meaningful dialogue between the Brightly team and our organization.

Early adoption was tough, and a path to scale was not clear. This became way easier as time progressed and our userbase's skill set matured.

Arthur
Maintenance Technician 2 (É.-U.)
Relations gouvernementales, 11–50 employés

Love asset essential

3,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : We benefit from the overall idea of the entity. It helps organize our day. It gives us uniform structure for customers to request work.

The ability to see my work an know my work will in the field. I love haveing my assignments at my fingertips. The mobile app is a life saver. I wish it notified you better with new work orders.

It lags alot. The notification feature is terrible. My boss can send me a high priority work order an I won't see it or hear a notification for it for hours after it has been sent sometimes a whole day. And the work order has generated it just doesn't notify. So I could be in the same building but won't even know he just sent a critical work order until I open the app.

il y a 11 mois

Hi! We're sorry to hear of your frustrations with the notification feature and any lag you're experiencing, and we would like to find a solution. We really value your feedback and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss it more deeply with you. Would you please reach out to support@brightlysoftware.com, so we can help?

Jason
Director of Facilites and Grounds (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

Solid System

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I enjoy using Asset Essentials. Have not had a bad experience with the program or Customer Support since we became users.

Setup was easy with a little leg work, especially adding assets and equipment, BUT putting that work in on the front end saves you a lot of time in the field, ie. if you need a pump serial and model numbers, you could just grab it from AE. I like how you can customize reporting. I also like that you can update work orders with parts on order info or scheduling info, and the submitter gets an email of the update. Great feature.

Asked all of my staff, and no one had any response for this question.

Sr Director of Facilities Mgmt (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Well worth the time & money investment

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Our overall experience with Asset Essentials has been wonderful. The team at Brightly has always been helpful when I've called with a question, or needed help with a feature. They've never left us hanging!

Asset Essentials has revolutionized how we track maintenance in our facility. It has made record keeping and KPI tracking in our facility so much easier.

The mobile app has been a consistent pain point with Asset Essentials since we implemented in 2020. Our users have had zero issues or complaints about the website, but we have had constant reports of the mobile app not working. I wish there was a proper mobile website for Asset Essentials for us to send our team to when the app isn't working

Henry
Grounds Assistant Maintenance OPs Sup (É.-U.)
Relations gouvernementales, 51–200 employés

Grounds Report

5,0 il y a 4 mois

I like that we can track our work and the ease of which the crews can track themselves and their work loads.

My biggest problem is I can't input the things that directly report to my group. We were not originally set up to be individual. The Grounds Dept. has grown and we need to be able to be more specific in what we do. This will allow us to accurately track those job types. I very much want to individualize the program for accurate measures.

Anthony
Manager of Facilities Operations Maintenance (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 51–200 employés

great software, still needs tweaked

Commentaires : it's good overall, wish we could minimize the tech's frustration with the app.

it is very easy to use, you can fix mistake relatively easy. when it works correctly, the mobile app is great.

we have had several issues with the app, not sure if it is all the app's fault or our wifi. Dude Solutions seems to be constantly updating something and that usually effects us downstream. the issue that is most common, the app will "refresh" while the tech is inputting data and erase, making them start over.

Simon
Corporate Maintenance Manager (É.-U.)
Exploitation minière et métaux, 51–200 employés

AE Review after 8 years.

4,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I have built the system for 3 of my plants. It's been a great experience.

Easy to use. Worked with other CMMS systems and AE has and easy flow to it.

Reporting fetcher. Would like to see more ways to learn about custom reporting.

Joyce
Facilities Managaer (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 51–200 employés

Facilities Manager

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Good. It's a step in the right direction but we are not where we want to be.

It's better than our last system, but we do not know enough to implement many features of AE to the fullest capacity.

Sometimes you have to enter the same information and fthe employees complain.

Bobby
Maintenance manager (É.-U.)
Matières plastiques, 11–50 employés

Making my job a lot easier...

Commentaires : Overall it was a good experience. My main issues that I ran up against were not the fault of my team or Asset Essentials.

When I first started with my current employer we utilized EPaC. I was not satisfied with the software especially at the price were paying. After being notified of a price increase I was spurred on to find a replacement. As luck would have it we had acquired on of our competitors. They had been looking at Asset Essentials. I was contacted by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he gave me his sales pitch. Long story short - we have more functionality, a much more intuitive interface, customer service that actually answers questions and a roll-over process that was nearly painless for less than half of what we had been paying before the cost increase.

My only complaint would be the hierarchy of some of the items is unclear. I am very much a visual person. I chart would have helped a great deal.

Robert
Facility Manager (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 201–500 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Great value and pretty full featured

This CMMS is fairly easy to learn and to use. I like that it has a "requester" function so rank-and-file employees can enter requests for work/service. Setup is pretty intuitive, though some choices need to be thought out thoroughly. We use it for maintenance and sanitation, both of which are a big deal for us as we fall under food safety protocols (we are a food service distributor). The import function is especially useful during setup. It's nice that you can attach photos/documents to assets.

I wish it supported handheld units with integrated barcode scanning (like the Zebra TC70). Work order generation from PMs works well but it defaults all work orders to be due at midnight. We have to show that work orders are due at particular times of day (shifts). It would also be nice to have a "true" inspection program. Take fire extinguishers. It would be nice if you could walk through the warehouse, scan the barcode on the extinguisher, mark as pass/fail and move on to the next one. Their inspection doesn't quite work as seaemlessly as that.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Robert, thank you for taking time to leave a review! We appreciate your input and happy to hear Asset Essentials is beneficial to you and your team.

Jorge
IT Manager (É.-U.)
Matières plastiques, 51–200 employés

Robust and Intuitive Asset Management

Commentaires : I am very pleased with their current level of customer service. At the beginning there were a few people we dealt with that are no longer there that did not provide the same level of customer care as the ones that we deal with now.

We fell in love with the ease of use of the interface. The level of control over the maintenance technicians is phenomenal and the ability to provide a service request portal to users without needing to purchase additional licenses was a huge deal maker.

As with many new implementations, we ran into a few bugs at the beginning when we first implemented the software. With their amazing customer support, we were able to overcome those issues, but it is something to consider.

il y a 5 ans

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We are thrilled to hear you're pleased with our customer service and that Asset Essentials has been intuitive, easy to use and made your life easier!

Justin
Produits alimentaires, 201–500 employés

Rhinegeist 11/26/19 Review

Commentaires : Overall the system meets our needs and what we are trying to accomplish. I would like to see better reports so that I can "fine tune" my team and trends.
Also on the original setup I was suppose to have unlimited storage, then they came back and said it would be "limited." There was also only one version of AE when I signed up, then the added AEE and wanted to change pricing. I was able to work out the issues, but still not exactly what was promised in the beginning.

I like the support availability and the ease of use. There are still areas where I think they can improve on, one being the mobile app (android/iphone).

Pulling certain reports and asset history is not user friendly. I have tried to work with them on multiple reports and it is always a nightmare of finding something that will work.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Justin, thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We appreciate your feedback and patience as we continue to enhance and add more functionality to Asset Essentials. If you ever have questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to your Account Manager or the Support team. We're glad you're part of The Dude!

Brandy
Operations Analyst (É.-U.)
Construction de matériel ferroviaire, 201–500 employés

Asset Essentials for Planned Maintenance

Commentaires : Overall Asset Essentials has been an incredible tool to show accountability for work orders on multiple levels from the techs, to requesters, to locations and even assets that are problematic.

It works great for prioritizing an keeping track of work orders from requesters along with planned maintenance schedules. The Report function is incredibly useful to assess where the techs are at with completion, labor hours, and availability.

The limited options for the tech accounts provide me with extra work editing their times. The timers are still tedious to use and when a work order is released on an asset it does not show details about the asset (ie. serial number or location) causing the techs to have to navigate to a different screen and research the asset to know which one it is exactly.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Brandy, thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate your kind words and are happy to hear Asset Essentials has been helpful with tracking and reporting. Thanks again for your feedback!

Sean
Director Facilities (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 201–500 employés

AE Complete

Commentaires : It's been great so far, no real complaints

User friendly ease of access and great documentation

some features need to be relooked for personalization of operation, PM scheduling needs a little work

Automobile, 51–200 employés

Easy to Access and Get Started

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have been very pleased with the program and has allowed us more time and information to improve the PM we do from monthly to production based which was not possible without the program.

The software has all the flexibility it be used in most any maintenance department. Easy to add and duplicate work orders staffing, and people changes are easy to add and adjust. Simple to look up equipment history and track past issues.

The dash board and charting features are easy to get looking good but hard to adjust to your specific needs.

Jon
GIS Technician (É.-U.)
Enseignement supérieur, 501–1 000 employés

Great Support

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : We monitor time/money used to decide asset replacemwnt!

Love the ease and power of data management. RIGHT AT YOUR FINGERTIPS!I really appreciate the staff at Brightly, they act as though I am their only customer! They are outstanding on follow-up of any issue we present! 10 star service!!!!!!!!!

Very few items, mostly in the clerical area.

tyler
maintenance (É.-U.)
Produits laitiers, 51–200 employés

never can log in

Commentaires : poor waste of money cant even log in only once in a while very very poor

software is well organized that is about it

everything, I can never seem to log in to the web site this is a website problem, also the program runs really slow if I knew what I know now I would have never invested so much time into this useless program

il y a 5 ans

Hi Tyler, We're really sorry to hear this and would like to work with you to make things right or better understand how we can improve. Our support team is available at 877.868.3833 or support@dudesolutions.com at your convenience. If you prefer that we contact you directly instead, please send us a direct message with your organization's name/contact information and a client success manager will be in touch immediately.

terry
grounds maintenance (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001–10 000 employés

A Days Work

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : okay

i like not having to write on paper . Also like the options with material purchases and recording the information. just seems like it should have been this way for the last 25 years.

sometimes it runs REAL slow. Has not happened for awhile but when it happens its time to go home .

Tricia
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51–200 employés

We love Asset Essentials

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : I won't lie, when we first signed up I was overwhelmed just looking at everything but they have amazing training sessions and people who help whenever we have run into an issue.

We love how it helps us track work orders and we can assign those requests to our teams. We are a large campus and this helps us with tracking the requests.

The cost is a challenge since the cost has been raised each year and there are many aspects of Asset Essentials that we don't use.

Rich
Lead groundskeeper (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 5 001–10 000 employés

Not a fan

3,0 l’année dernière

Nothing really, it’s confusing and not easy to use.

You get 3 emails every work order.

l’année dernière

Hi Rich, We're sorry to hear that your experience with Asset Essentials was confusing and difficult, and your frustration over getting multiple emails per work order. We would like to find a solution or better understand how we can improve. We really value your feedback and would appreciate the opportunity to discuss it more deeply with you. Would you please reach out to support@brightlysoftware.com, so we can help?

Mike
Director, Operations (É.-U.)
Appareils médicaux, 51–200 employés

KNA Reveiw

Commentaires : We converted over from MP2 and utilize Asset Essentials for tracking machine repairs and for scheduling of preventive maintenance.

The software platform is easy to use. I also like that it has a mobile app that allows me to access the program from anywhere

I do not like the network lag as it adds several seconds to each step, making it rather time consuming for my team to use

il y a 5 ans

Hi Mike, thanks for taking time to leave a review! We're thrilled to hear Asset Essentials is easy to use and that you've enjoyed the mobile app. Thank you for being part of The Dude!

Cherie
Lead Technician (É.-U.)
Automobile, 10 000+ employés

It works well to make sure task get completed

5,0 il y a 12 mois

Commentaires : I like it for accounting for time and cost of materials.

It is a good way of tracking and back tracking when things were repaired or completed

When someone else declines a job, I can't change it.

Nicholas
Cylinder Maintenance Supervisor (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 11–50 employés

User Friendly, Easy to use, Great Customer Support

Commentaires : Overall I have loved my experience with Asset Essentials. We are a small company and don't even use the program to its full potential, however it is customizable to cover all our needs to track all types of maintenance, scheduling, assets. The customer service has been a great experience any time I have had issues. No complaints here!

How easy it is to use this product, and how it fit all of our needs. Very customizable

Improving how to look at meters, and hours between reads without having to go find the asset, the last read, and do the math to see how many hours something has ran would be nice.

Jaylee
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 51–200 employés

Jaylee Review

Commentaires : Overall I like AE and I will continue to use it.

I like the fact that it has so many fields to enter information, which creates more opportunities to collect data.

I wish there was a function to add video to the work orders.