Avis clients sur Asset Essentials

En savoir plus sur Asset Essentials

Asset Essentials est une solution de maintenance sur le cloud conçue pour la gestion des opérations avancées de maintenance quotidienne.

En savoir plus sur Asset Essentials

Setting up Pm's was a nice change from using Outlook calendar. Work request made it easier for staff to tell me about broken equipment.

The limited options for the tech accounts provide me with extra work editing their times.

Asset Essentials - Notes

Asset Essentials a reçu une note globale de 4,3 étoiles sur 5 d'après 188 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Asset Essentials ?

Jorge
IT Manager
Matières plastiques, 51-200 employés

Robust and Intuitive Asset Management

Sous-titres en français disponibles pour la vidéo
Darryl E.
Darryl E.
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)
Aviation et industrie aéronautique, 51-200 employés

The Dude IS on your side !!

Commentaires : Uptime !! Real time maintenance requests. Mobile apps and the ability to track labor and costs. Not to mention spare parts and inventory. Our production folks can't believe the response team from maintenance! Let me know what maintenance people are doing without having to ask. I love being able to assign them work no matter where the are.. I do recommend buying tablets for them... I use $120 tablets. One or two hours of uptime pays for those quickly !

This software is truly the answer to maintenance and PM programs. Every machining and manufacturing plant in America should use this. If you have 5 or 5000 pieces of equipment, facility, or anything needing maintenance this should be your software. I have had to use ERP maintenance add ons that never allowed real TPM quality support. This software is designed SPECIFICALLY for maintenance. It is easy to use and learn. It pays for itself in the first 3 months. I have implemented this software 3 times. I am not paid by them, but I would recommend them to any company. I have been in Manufacturing for just over 30 years, and this is the best software for this I have seen! IT works !

I would like an add on that lets operators enter simple daily PM's and simple checks that can be tailored for each asset.

Dave
Maintenance Manager (É.-U.)
Matières plastiques, 51-200 employés

This One is Easy

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Coming from a background of "manual" everything for many years, I had some reservations about the level of difficulty and effort required to switch to a CMMS system. I set a fairly aggressive goal of 90 days to make the transition from the existing manual system to AE. Thanks to the incredible software and the excellent training/support I received during the transition, it was FAR less stressful than I anticipated and we launched a full 3 weeks earlier than scheduled.
Eighteen months later, we are still receiving the same great support and are continuing to expand the use of the software to drive improvement in the Maintenance Department

The Asset Essentials Team did an incredible job employing "ease-of-use" across all functions of the software. Each and every function is quick to learn, simple to use, and provides powerful results.

It would be fantastic if there were push notifications for New Requests.

Holly
Receptionist (É.-U.)

SchoolDude User Friendliness

My overall thoughts of schooldude would be that it serves it purpose for scheduling event but it really is not user friendly. The amount of time that it takes for a new user to complete a proposal to schedule an event is pretty tedious.

I am not a new user so it is easy for me to access and set of events but even explaining to new users is hard because of the lay out. I think it needs to be more simplistic. For example like when you turn on a new Iphone it asks for a piece of information then you hit next and it asks for another. Then it populates all your information for you to review at the end. One other flaw that I noticed in it for billing purposes is that it does not send an email notification when something new is put on to the calendar. Which would be really helpful when something is added last minute if the invoices are already completed for that day. I am not a veteran and do not know all the ins and outs of schooldude, but I do think these fixes could improve the users experience on it.

Bill
Facilities Director (É.-U.)
Compagnies aériennes/Aéronautique, 51-200 employés

Van's Aircraft Asset Essentials startup review 12/22/20

Commentaires : Overall, the transition team was prepared and extremely helpful. Good job! However as mentioned above someone on the team and on the sales end of your operation needs to be better informed/aware of the immensity of the task of taking an old in use CMMS and making your Asset Essentials mate seamlessly.

The support team and training is top notch. The availability of phone or email support is phenomenal

At present, the promise bringing over the 12 years of history from our old CMMS has not been delivered. I was told that it could be done as part of the purchase price, then when the scope of the work was completely understood I was asked to pay $1,500 to bring that history into Asset Essentials. After a couple of weeks I was then told that it would take another $2,500 in addition to complete work. This is a classic saled case of "bait and switch", I am now considering not using Asset Essentials at all.

Willem
Maintenance manager (É.-U.)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 201-500 employés

Best on the market

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : There were a few hiccups in the very beginning, mostly due to the system being in a developmental stage. But everything was fixed with one phone call. Great customer service!

The layout is smooth. It was incredibly easy to make the transition from our old software.

Everything is organized in a logical order.

Anthony
Manager of Facilities Operations Maintenance (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 51-200 employés

great software, still needs tweaked

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : it's good overall, wish we could minimize the tech's frustration with the app.

it is very easy to use, you can fix mistake relatively easy. when it works correctly, the mobile app is great.

we have had several issues with the app, not sure if it is all the app's fault or our wifi. Dude Solutions seems to be constantly updating something and that usually effects us downstream. the issue that is most common, the app will "refresh" while the tech is inputting data and erase, making them start over.

Bobby
Maintenance manager (É.-U.)
Matières plastiques, 11-50 employés

Making my job a lot easier...

Commentaires : Overall it was a good experience. My main issues that I ran up against were not the fault of my team or Asset Essentials.

When I first started with my current employer we utilized EPaC. I was not satisfied with the software especially at the price were paying. After being notified of a price increase I was spurred on to find a replacement. As luck would have it we had acquired on of our competitors. They had been looking at Asset Essentials. I was contacted by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he gave me his sales pitch. Long story short - we have more functionality, a much more intuitive interface, customer service that actually answers questions and a roll-over process that was nearly painless for less than half of what we had been paying before the cost increase.

My only complaint would be the hierarchy of some of the items is unclear. I am very much a visual person. I chart would have helped a great deal.

EVP-Operations (É.-U.)
Jeux d’argent et casinos, 501-1 000 employés

Essential as you grow

Commentaires : So far so good, we'll know more after implementation

Multi-use beyond facilities management and the scalability; it can be viewed as an enterprise system particularly for business with multi-locations

The lead time for implementation seemed long; the Dude team's understanding of our business could have been better at the beginning

Don
Director of Facilities (É.-U.)
Sports, 201-500 employés

Carolina Panthers Stadium review

4,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Helps us keep up to date with all current conditions of essential equipment

We have found that this helps us track all user work order and daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual preventative maintenance. It also allows us to generate work order reports that help us track how effectively we are utilizing our support staff against industry standard labor. SLAs are a helpful metric to present to the business sector or our organization to create new staffing position, and or, justify pay scaling to match the current market demands.

Not knowing how all the features in setting are used.

Marty
Maintenance Manager (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 51-200 employés

Marty's Review

4,0 il y a 7 mois

It is very intuitive. The HELP menu is excellent. Tech support is outstanding.

1. I would like to see the ability to look up parts by manufacturer number when adding parts to a work order. On many occasions the technician has to back out of the work order, go to the parts screen to identify the Brightly part number and then reopen the work order to input the part used. 2. I would like the ability to have a column in the parts screen that identified actual physical location of the part. At this time you can only see the location such as Bearing Cabinet. We want to see the Shelf/Row/Bin without having to open the part screen for the part.

Beth Lee
É.-U.
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Commentaires : Our Facilities Management Department covers the operations of 24 town buildings in our municipality. These buildings also include three elementary schools and one middle school. Our maintainers and custodians handle all aspects of these buildings, from cleaning and grounds work, to repairs, HVAC and inspections (just to name a few). Prior to Maintenance Edge we utilized two work order systems. School staff used an in-house request system through our IT Department, while all other town employees utilized a purchased software (MP2). My position is that of Administrative Assistant and I am the one individual that processes all work requests for our office. This meant switching back and forth between our two systems making sure all requests were processed. Work requests were not addressed during any absences from the office (vacation, etc.), thus sitting in queue until my return. Also, there was not a concise record of completed tasks. I am still the one individual in our organization who uses MaintenanceEdge on a full time basis. However, we have now added our maintainers and custodians as daily users of this program. When we began using it in November of 2012, I realized how simple and flexible this program was. It has met all of our needs, and as I continue to use the system, I find more and more areas we can adapt to its use. It has been extremely helpful in reducing the amount of daily work order processing, as so much is now automated through the program. Instant notification to our maintainers' cell phones and email gives immediate contact on requests and tasks, thus eliminating any delays during my out-of-office time. Automatic routing also eliminates the need to forward work orders to the proper maintainer, since notification is within minutes. This function also allows our maintainers to check on work orders when at a specific building, thus eliminating duplicate travel time. This has greatly improved the productivity of our department. We have also taken advantage of the automated reports function, which generates and emails the specific building reports to the proper individuals on a weekly basis. Everyone, including building directors and principals, are "on the same page" with updates and tasks. MaintenanceEdge definitely helps us all communicate more effectively and efficiently. Finally, from the standpoint of the "requesters" at our many buildings, they find it very user friendly. One 20-30 minute training session was all it took to get all users up and running. The transition has been very smooth, especially with the added assistance from the FacilityDude support staff. They are easy to contact, always friendly, and have the correct answers and information that is needed; and if not, they continue to work on any issues until they are solved. I've recommended MaintenanceEdge to a number of colleagues in local governments in my area. It is a user-friendly system with fantastic customer support. From my standpoint, it is a blessing, and has done wonders for our department!

TJ
Superintendent of Parks ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

A Tool You Can Not Go Without

Commentaires : We initially began using Facility Dude in July of 2013. Are initial goal was to utilize Facility Dude in several departments thru out our Government entity. The startegy was to start out slowly to see if the software would meet our needs. After adding our fifth department last week, we have become very pleased with its performance. Facility Dude is currently being used in our following departments: Parks and Recreation, Public Works, Communications, Community Development and Construction and Maintenance. Each department is on schedule of implementaion of various degrees and levels. The unique aspect of Facility Dude is that the departments have been able to operate seperatley within the same account while the sytem stays intact as a whole. This allows for upper management and county officials to view a snap shot of all departments at any given time. The other crucial advantage of using one work order system is that departments can easily exchange information without restriction. Facility dudes internet based access does not burden hardware specifications allowing us to be creative in finding efficient means of operation. For example we can utilze Ipad technology that is a few years old allowing us to purchase used hardware at a much less expensive expenditure. This carries over to not needeing as powerfull technology in relation to overall hardware costs. Several times while implementing Facility Dude we have come across needs that were not readily tested already within the workings of the original system. Facility Dude has been very helpful in working with us in developing protocols to work thru these "custom to us" features. Currently we are working together in areas that need fine tunning. The overall impression we have recieved from our online in the field staff has been very positive, with an emphasis on ease of use. The support staff at Facility Dude has always be extremly timely and usually instant. The timely completion rate of work orders has decreased from one half to one full day on average. This has been a result of requests from requesters going immediately into the system and technicians being able to see them and route themselves accordingly. Can I at this time do a complete review of Facility Dude? No I can not, reason being is that as much as we have already made succesfull we have not begun to scratch the surface of all that we think Facility Dude will do for us.

Gary
Engineer (É.-U.)
Armée, 51-200 employés

Asset Essentials Review

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Generally very satisfied with this software.

It is easy to use and is intuitive. Customer service has been very helpful when needed.

The data export function (Asset Essentials Connector)did not allow me to export data from multiple tables at the same time. I would need to export fields from two or more tables separately, then combine the fields in to one table afterwards. This did not satisfy my needs and as a result, I could not create the proper reports for my superiors.

Nicholas
Cylinder Maintenance Supervisor (É.-U.)
Produits chimiques, 11-50 employés

User Friendly, Easy to use, Great Customer Support

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Overall I have loved my experience with Asset Essentials. We are a small company and don't even use the program to its full potential, however it is customizable to cover all our needs to track all types of maintenance, scheduling, assets. The customer service has been a great experience any time I have had issues. No complaints here!

How easy it is to use this product, and how it fit all of our needs. Very customizable

Improving how to look at meters, and hours between reads without having to go find the asset, the last read, and do the math to see how many hours something has ran would be nice.

IT Coordintaor (É.-U.)
Exploitation minière et métaux, 201-500 employés

Moved from BIgfoot to AE

Commentaires : Good

Very easy to setup and implement. Easy to work with and great people

The connector tools seems to be broken. I have had several issue with this . Seems there needs to be some fixes and development completed

Réponse de l'équipe de Dude Solutions

il y a 3 ans

Hi John, thank you for leaving a review! We appreciate your kind words and happy to hear Asset Essentials has been easy to work with. Please reach out to our support team if you ever have questions or need help with something!

Brianca
OPERATIONS ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 501-1 000 employés

Honest Review

5,0 il y a 7 mois

The software is self-explanatory and the customer service support is awesome and always available.

I actually don't have any complaints, enever I have an issue and it's normally minor, like for example finding a particular area. When those problems come along support is always there to assist.

Angelica
Administrative Assistant (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 51-200 employés

Campus Asset Essential Work Orders

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : It is a fantastic tool. I have only experienced minor technical issues that are generally resolved quickly.

I like the ease of entering and tracking the work orders

Minor technical issues when entering location and the tab jumping to the comments box. Also sometimes the location loads slowly.

Gene
Lead Custodian (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 1 001-5 000 employés

Easy to use and track work orders

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I have used this software at two school districts for about 10 years.
You have kept the updates coming and it is very useful to me.

Ability to see past work orders, and work orders put in by peers.

I don't have any issues. works great, and does just what I need it to do.

Bob
Assistant (É.-U.)

Great Product

I use two packages from SchoolDude. Maintenance Direct and Facility Direct. We also use Trip Direct in our District. All work great together and are seamless. I can go to one and then it will connect me to the others without having to re-enter passwords. All keep records of past events and searches are simple. Maintenance Direct is very powerful and more than meets our needs. Everything is thought out and setup for a School District, but I can see it used for other Business's as well.

The only complaint that I would have is that the charts on the Home Page of Facility Direct doesn't export to Excel and when printing it out, it can look strange on the paper.

Ashley
Office Manager (É.-U.)

Great Product and Great Customer Service

The product works great for the administrators, technicians, and users. We get positive feedback regularly about our use of this product. And if there happens to be something we don't understand about the product or some way we think the product could be improved, the customer service is happy to respond to requests and take recommendations into consideration.

Honestly, there's not really anything we don't like about them. They have a good product that they continue to improve. I guess I just wish they had more products.

Lynn
Asst Director of Maintenance (É.-U.)

Asset Essentials

Commentaires : Excellent

the functionality of the program and ease of use for all that need to use it.

Nothing product is very easy to set up and use

Kim
Library Media Specialist (É.-U.)

Tech Request Made Easy

I like this product is easy and straight forward in entering a request. Only the facts are needed; not any unnecessary questions to clutter the request.

It is a little irritating when you can't login when you forget to pull down to itdirect and have to start over; there needs to be an option for iDevices or Android devices and netbooks rather than hardware. Finally, when checking on tech requests, it would be nice if the list pulled up with newest first. I know that is an option at the bottom, but sometimes I forget and have to go to end;

Doris
Office Manager (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

SchoolDude software is outstanding.

SchoolDude software is user friendly, with amazing reporting features. The Client Services Team goes above and beyond in support of the SchoolDude products. Client Services is not provided from a foreign country. The staff is easy to understand - there is no language barrier. SchoolDude University provides a unique opportunity to expand product knowledge and build relationships with peer institutions.

There is not a single aspect that I am unsatisfied with.

Sergio
Business Specialist (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 201-500 employés

Great software if your organization is large enough or is planning on growing, like ours.

5,0 l’année dernière

A centralized work ordering system helped streamline requests and communication through all of our campuses.

We wish there was a little more communication pieces on the work order so that we can provide more information to the requestor.

Thomas
Assistant Director (É.-U.)

Maintenance Tracker

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Continued growth on preventative maintenance and day to day tracking of Technicians.

Easy to use. Easy to Track. Easy to report.

Cell phone application could be better. Sometimes need to delete app and re-download.