15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

En savoir plus sur Phorest

>> Un LOGICIEL TOUT-EN-UN HAUT DE GAMME POUR LES INSTITUTS DE BEAUTÉ DE TROIS EMPLOYÉS OU PLUS << Gestion du marketing, des rendez-vous, des stocks et du personnel avec un support client complet.

En savoir plus sur Phorest

Great diary features, staff rostering also quite good.

Phorest - Notes

Phorest a reçu une note globale de 4,8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 363 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Phorest ?

Omar
Omar
General Manager (Canada)
Vente au détail, 51–200 employés

Phorest is the best option on the market

Commentaires : Our salon has 4 locations, and operate in two different provinces. With Phorest, we are able to track all 4 locations from anywhere we have the software installed. This allows our management team to make reports and help with any booking/sales issues our receptionists may have. We've found the marketing tools to be very helpful to send our clients promotions, and newsletters.

- Easy multi-location implementation and support. - Consistent updates that continue to improve the software. - Meets all of our booking and POS needs. - Includes an excellent built-in rewards/points system, that has customizable features. - Very comprehensive reports that make it easy to track the performance of the business, as well as, track the personal performance of each employee, allowing the management to set goals with employees and track their progress. - Online booking system works seamlessly with Phorest's application and works with our business website/facebook page. - Reasonable pricing.

- We wish the reviews could be listed directly as a Facebook review instead of something we have to post ourselves on our business page wall. - We also hope to see a better system for employee categories in the near future. If I want to change the price on one service an employee does, I have to create a new category for them specifically, and there is no way to copy and past the old category. It makes a 1 second change into a 15-20 minute ordeal.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Omar, We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the software and that it's helping you to market and grow your business. If you ever need any assistance with Phorest, please reach out to your dedicated Salon Success Manager to ensure you're getting the most out of all our amazing features.

Angelica
University Intern (Équateur)
Produits pharmaceutiques, 501–1 000 employés
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Essai gratuit

Unlock Your Salon's Potential with Phorest's Comprehensive Management Platform

5,0 il y a 11 mois

Commentaires : I had the chance to investigate Phorest as a salon management software during my internship in the pharmaceutical product development and research department. Phorest proved to be a reliable tool for effective salon operations, despite not being specifically relevant to my field. The software's client management and appointment scheduling functions supported efficient organization and improved customer experience. Wider clientele was attracted, and customer retention increased, thanks to the integrated marketing tools. Overall, Phorest proved to be a useful tool for streamlining salon operations and attaining business objectives because to its user-friendly design and extensive features.

A whole range of features designed especially for salon businesses are available through Phorest. Appointment scheduling, client management, and staff organization are made simple by its user-friendly interface. The software's powerful marketing options, which include automated SMS and email campaigns, aid in bringing in new clients and keeping existing ones. The integrated point-of-sale system from Phorest makes inventory management and transactions simple. Salon owners may receive insightful information about the operation of their businesses and make data-driven decisions with the help of thorough reporting and analytics. The Phorest mobile app improves the whole customer experience by offering salon staff and customers comfort and flexibility.

The price of Phorest is a disadvantage because it could be too expensive for smaller or independent salons. Some users might initially have a high learning curve and find it difficult to become familiar with all the functions and customization possibilities. Despite the fact that Phorest provides a wide range of capabilities, some unique needs or specialty salon operations could call for further modification or integration with specialized software. Additionally, sporadic technological issues or downtime may have an adverse effect on salon operations and inconvenience clients.

Pamela
President (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

Bait and Switch

1,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Needless to say, we are looking at other systems and will be cancelling as soon as possible.

Roster works well. Appointments scheduling

Too many reports that are too complex and not user-friendly. It looks like they have no idea of what is needed for back-office reporting in a salon. Payroll download to CSV with useless information, data not in any logical order, and it reads top to bottom instead of left to right which is how most systems work. There are differences between the desktop and web applications as far as functionality, so I find myself toggling between the 2 to get the information I need. And most importantly, there was not honest full disclosure from sales on what was included AND that we would be locked into a 1-year contract that will be automatically renewed unless you give no less than 2 months notification in writing to cancel. Most systems do not have a contract. Be careful of the SMS texts and what is included versus extra. Things that are included in most other systems are extra with Phorest. On multiple occasions we had to reach out to get a function added that we should have had from the beginning. Each time I try to get do something and I use the help function, go to our system and we don't have the functionality that their instructions give.

Emma
Co owner (Irlande)
Logiciels

Implementing Phorest has been an excellent experience , so motivating, engaging & professional

Commentaires : Phorest provides everything you need for Cilent engagement and retention including email/SMS marketing; and a loyalty program via automated reach out to clients who are in danger of lapsing plus full social media integration. In addition, I can effortlessly manage appointments, stock, rosters plus get a suite of reports on all areas of my clinic

I had researched various clinic software , but Phorest to date has exceeded my expectations . To highlight my favourite feature ,the software simplifies Cilent engagement & retention , in a way clients feel valued & special - text emails etc . This automated reach out to Cilents is such a time saving feature. I do like the loyalty scheme feature this I feel will support further growth together with the intervertebral social media marketing . I like that the software has centralised stock ,staff Cilent and clinic management . The stock management feature is an excellent tool to save time in creating orders plus provides me with a suite of reports on all areas of your my clinic . The Phorest Go app is very useful & when I was setting up the Phorest team gave me lots of useful easy tips to ensure I receive and utilise all its key features . I starting the wonder how we managed before we installed Phorest !

One feature that is missing but I am aware it's a work in progress is Cilent consultation sheets , consent forms . & the storage of notes , Phorest is an excellent piece of soft ware but it does tend to be more salon orientated but I feel Phorest recognise the need to incorporate a support package more suitable to clinic . The training sessions I feel would be much more beneficial in smaller groups . With Phorest there does appear to be a lot of add ons to your original purchase price and monthly fee but hopefully as phorest's software encourages growth & Cilent retention these will be an investment .

Belinda
Hair Stylist (Australie)
Services aux consommateurs, Auto-entrepreneur

Very Happy

Commentaires : I am very happy to have signed up to Phorest. The members of the Phorest Team I have dealt with over the phone have been extremely helpful and respectful of my needs with my business and I think the Software itself is fantastic. Would definitely recommend.

I own a small salon with myself as the only staff member so I use Phorest in the capacity that I require. It is super easy to navigate...has many many features that work around your business and it seems that everything to grow and support your business is covered by clicks of a button. The fact that you can so easily personalise your settings/marketing tools in the Phorest program to me is very much a standout feature.

I really like this software and it's features.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Belinda, We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying the software and that it's helping you to market and grow your business. If you ever need any assistance with Phorest, please reach out to your dedicated Salon Success Manager to ensure you're getting the most out of all our amazing features.

Amy
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 2–10 employés

The best software ever!

Commentaires : Always brilliant, always efficient and never disappointed.
The system really is way ahead of any others on the market. It offers everything a business in the beauty industry would need and more.

The ease of it and the reporting is excellent. It is a simple, yet really efficient system, and does everything I need for my business. I like the fact that the brand is honest, and doesn't rip people off to get a decent system, yet offers payment programmes to enable a business to be able to afford the best system within the industry. Everything about it is brilliant.

Nothing really. Cant say I have got any cons. Anything I have suggested or requested on user voice has been implemented. The only thing I have ever found disappointing, was the tone of whoever was responding on user voice. They seemed more technical than customer focused, and came across rude and actually a bit obnoxious in their replies, which is very unlike the Phorest communication you normally give.

Naoise
Owner (Irlande)

It's very "blonde" Friendly

It is a very straight forward to use and most definitely better/easier than any other system I used over the years. The team are so friendly /helpful.. you can be very tired at the end of a 10-12 hour day and maybe your cash up isn't going to plan. I've called the support team with such silly questions, if I can't figure out something from pure tiredness and I'm always treated with such politeness/and I'm not felt in any way that I have annoyed anyone. I also love all the reports, available to me. Just to be able to see how some staff are doing or product sales or overall takings..

I'd love to see more of an easier approach to showing if the client was new or old when they check in, and also if they have had a patch test with us or not, especially for hd brows and waxing. (I'm saying that maybe there is something that's as clear as day but I've just never been shown how to do this)

Jackie
Vente au détail, 2–10 employés

Bowled over by this system after 23 yrs of pencil & paper bookings. Glad I made the leap to Phorest

Commentaires : Professionalism and accuracy along with lots of feature just starting to enjoy.

The speed I can make bookings and changes. Clear, straight forward screens, easily understandable and visible. Great marketing features which I know will bring big changes to our salon. Great staff reports showing clear results of sales, targets and utilisation - a real help for one-to-ones. Appointment reminders and email marketing are a great feature which I am enjoing learning to use. Can wait for all the positive changes Phorest will bring our salon.

One or two niggly things on the screen but all about personal preference. I'd like a time scale on both sides of the page, and the hours to be shown in bold with the quarter past half past and quarter to in normal size. When I make a few selections of treatments for a client and she changes her mind the timings don't automatically bunch together - for example if the client selected an hour treatment followed by a half hour treatment the system would say book 3pm for the first and 4 pm for the second, but if the client then changed her mind with the first treatment and changed it to a half hour treatment the system keeps 3pm for the first appointment but leaves the second appointment at 4pm whereas it should automatically shift it up to 3.30pm. The only other thing we'd like is a page down button on the key board - out laptop isn't touch screen and the mouse is only a pad - it is difficult to slid up and down the page while holding a phone in one hand!

Sandra
Sandra
Proprietor (Irlande)

I have this software for last 7 years and think it is the best in the market

Commentaires : I think this software is great. Contact to client is easy, online bookings, easy in use etc.

This system is easy to use, i like that there are regular updates to make its better and better. Very good support, too.

I would like if the working with the database on the pages would be easier. For example- if you work on clients database if you go from page 1 to work on page 2 to delete or archive some client the system automatically brings you back to page one. It is quite annoying if you are working on page 5 and you would like to work with more than one client on this page. You constantly have to scroll the system from page one. (I am not sure I explained this correctly :))

Really great well thought out software

We are choosing this software after receiving a demo walkthrough for our Salon. It has just about everything you need. We especially like how review features on major sites like Google and Facebook are built in to the software to help get the most reviews possible. We like the drag and drop features for moving appointments around. Text or email notifications with confirmation links for the customer to confirm the appointment. Tons of reports.

A little pricey for the top level. Not a huge selection of integrated hardware. We were hoping they would have a card reader similar to the square reader but they do not.

Vivian
owner (É.-U.)
Cosmétiques, 51–200 employés

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

We Don't love it anymore

Commentaires : At first it was great but we honestly need more from our software and are currently seeking other options

the ease of use, support and ideas for future

it's not updating with the the times, features we thought would have progressed by now are still lacking, especially emails and the support is nothing like it was

il y a 2 ans

Hi Vivian, I am sorry to see that you were previously unhappy with the quality of service provided by Phorest. Since 2020 we have made numerous changes to the product and hugely enhanced and modernized our offering. We'd love for you to consider Phorest again and book a demo to see all our new amazing features such as Online Store, Cardless Checkout, Contactless Check-In, Curbside Pick Up and so many more.

Sharon
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Only good as a diary- old fashioned software

Commentaires : Disappointed with the software.

Great diary features, staff rostering also quite good.

Useless for marketing, their ‘upgraded’ marketing suite is frustrating and not at all user friendly. Take hours to produce a simple newsletter it’s not worth using, and if you want to save a draft to re visit later, good luck trying to find it. Customer service don’t really want you to call, so I’ve just been cut off again. They do answer support tickets but on another day, so it’s all a bit slow, and if you’re a busy salon, it’s not the best.

Shirley
Managing Director (R.-U.)

Good software

The support team are brilliant and always happy to support and help where they can. Customer service excellent too. I like that its iCloud based . I like the reports too when they work!!

We can not book colour online because we can't book across three chairs !! Was promised we would be able to do this in the sales pitch - yet to happen and have resigned myself to accepting that it wont work as I don't think there is a way for it to happen. We are very happy we moved over to Phorest anyway and 4 years on, we like it and have just purchased another license for you new salon ( so it cant be bad!! )

Ela
spa manager (Irlande)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

Very basic, would not recommend for large operations

Commentaires : a very basic system, not quite what I would like in the busy spa

Easy to use for staff and good visually.

quite limited with reporting, cant store credit card details, can have only one confirmation email and can't re-send it.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Ela, I am sorry to hear that you are not fully satisfied with the service from Phorest. Since your review we have launched numerous new features that make us even better for a busy spa like yours. We'd love for you to consider Phorest again and book a demo to see all our new amazing features such as.. - Online Store - Cardless Checkout - Contactless Check-In - Curbside Pick Up ...and so many more.

Linda

Makes salon administration easy

Everything, it's easy to use, very convenient, gives me access to the salon 24/7. Very professional & the customer support is excellent.

The software comes at a price & there are fees that come with online booking etc. There are occasionally issues with access as it is cloud based which affects our ability to process clients & make bookings but these are very rare.

Emilia
manager (É.-U.)

lovely

Commentaires : works great

love the system, when something is misunderstood or there was a mistake made the customer service is right there so help and they are very patient, explain you everything step by step

sometime the simple is hard to use. also booking, clients that use online booking, for some reason it is hard for them to use the website

Monique
Owner (É.-U.)

Sooo very Happy!!!

Commentaires : we left Salon Iris because the software was so redundant and complicated. it has many features but had ugly visual and rude customer service. played with Phorest and we have totally hit the jackpot. I feel like our business is on the right track. Reports are simple and easy to understand this software is social savvy and the clients love it. We could brag all day but you wont understand unless you try it out. We were so nervous to leave but it has been the best decision of 2017. Look forward to our journey and we must compliment the amazing and outstanding customer service. I hang up happy any time i call Phorest especially if i speak with Daniel. We have referred all our friends to Phorest.

Socially savvy. customer service is A plus and the system is easy to use. Great reports and simple operating functionality.

no payroll that makes me sad but we will live

il y a 7 ans

Thanks so much for the lovely message Monique :) Looking forward wo working with you #letsgrow! Connor, Phorest

Brid
Salon owner (Irlande)

So easy to use. It really takes the stress out of day to day running of my salon

The weekly & monthly reports on all services, stock, products & staff so helpful. On line booking has massively increased our business. our clients love the on line booking. the promotional emails are great for quite weeks. The treat cards really work for new clients to get them to return again.

clients having to much access to their client services history on line. not having a cancellation list for online users

laura
Salon owner (Irlande)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2–10 employés

The best receptionist ive ever had

Commentaires : Online booking is such a huge help. The bookings judt keep coming.
Ability to charge for no shows is a god send

Online booking option is so helpful as we send it in our automated email response. The ability to fully charge no shows is a really good deterrent also.

It crashes every once in a while. Usually for no more than 60 minutes and probably only a handful of times a year. They are very quick to get on top of any problems

Debbie
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 11–50 employés

Fantastic Software

Commentaires : We have just established a large beauty salon and skin clinic in the Midlands and initially conducted a massive amount of research into salon software concluding that Phorest is streets ahead of everything else currently available on the market. It is utterly superb software and I can't speak highly enough of it. It's easy to use, responsive, clever and well thought-out. It's wide-ranging capabilities are second-to-none and will make (and save) us a lot of money - we are delighted with it. I particularly like the 'at risk' facility which identifies those clients who have not visited the salon in the past few months. In addition, the service, training, advice and tips throughout the set-up and training have proved invaluable. Thank you so much Phorest - you have made all of our lives considerably easier!

User Friendliness

Aesthetics - i.e. could be prettier but that doesn't really matter.

Samantha
Owner hairdresser (Irlande)

100% happy with phorest

Commentaires : Delighted I decided to go with Phorest Software last year when I opened my salon so easy to use, has everything you need & great friendly & helpful staff

Simple to use

Sometimes it's a bit slow

Shawna
Owner (Canada)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 2–10 employés

one on one training

Commentaires : It's not easy figuring this system out. I know you have wonderful training available, but sadly, my staff need to be walked through element by element and its very difficult scheduling training during work time as it is just not able to work for us that way.
I know there is so much that this system could be assisting us with, but we just have not been able to use it to it's fullest ability.
We briefly spoke of specific training one on one, and I do think that would work, if you could just let us know how we can book that with you.

That it can help in many ways with making the clients salon visit more exciting and more profitable for the salon.

It is not that easy to figure out and that Phorest need to be the ones who add Product Brands.

Hayley
Director (R.-U.)

Great for innovation and new things but basics are lacking. Things to improve!

The reporting is good when managing the team at a glance. Client emailing / marketing is good for keeping in touch Being able to access the system anywhere without paying extra is good

Quoting prices to clients is long winded and difficult. The user interface when taking payments isn't as fluid as shortcuts. Tracking schedules and reporting hours to send to payrol isn't good enough. Will track worked hours only, cannot track holiday hours. Support are sometimes dismissive of these issues. The advanced stuff is great but the basics are lacking Too large commission taken from online bookings

Brenda
Owner/Manager (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2–10 employés

We have only been using Phorest for a few days at this point. So far so good!

Commentaires : I have been able to move from a software what was not nearly as user friendly. It's like combing advertising with your pos system.

The software is very user friendly. Common sense approach, easy to find your way around. I like the layout and the color coding. I love the social media being tied to the software to help boost client interaction. The automatic text reminders are nice.

A lot of my information did not transfer over from my old Millinneum system. My product line, my client account balances. I would like to have the option to send single text reminders when the occasion calls for it.

Jessica
Owner (É.-U.)

I love this program.

Commentaires : I love the program, it was exactly what I was looking for. I fell in love with this system and have gotten other salons hooked as well.

Easy to use

It doesn't coordinate with google calander. And I wish the c/c system hooked up with square up.