Avis clients sur Kashoo

En savoir plus sur Kashoo

La comptabilité des petites entreprises devient facile. Envoyez des factures, encaissez les paiements, suivez les dépenses, créez des rapports et prenez de meilleures décisions financières.

En savoir plus sur Kashoo

This software is very easy to understand for people who do not have accounting background.

And there is no budget feature (which is probably minor to many small businesses).

Kashoo - Notes

Kashoo a reçu une note globale de 4,5 étoiles sur 5 d'après 129 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Kashoo ?

Director (R.-U.)
Photographie, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Good alternative to QuickBooks for small biz, but no UK bank connection

5,0 l’année dernière

It's simple with a good user interface and has everything you need to manage a smaller business or side hustle. My accountant was able to find all the things she needed to do the limited company accounts.

It doesn't calculate VAT so it's unsuitable if you're VAT registered here in the UK. Few UK bank accounts connect too but you can upload csv.

Krishna
Krishna
Human Resources Generalist (É.-U.)
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 5 001-10 000 employés

Kashoo simplifies project, payroll, and cashflow administration

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : It's dependable and steady, and it even works with an earlier version of my web browser. It doesn't have a lot of showy features, but it performs what it has to accomplish. Many other online programs are constantly evolving and require a lot of upkeep. For the general simplicity of the app, I'd say it's easy to view everything at a glance, and the user interface isn't too complicated.

My favorite feature was the ability to quickly reconcile your bank accounts. Auto-import is another feature offered by Kashoo for a variety of transactions. Everything you need to run a small company or side hustle may be found in this app. For the limited business accounts, my accountant found all she required.

To improve the user experience, the program requires various updates, such as enhancing on-app tutorials. Because it does not account for VAT, it is not appropriate for those who are VAT-registered in the UK. You may also upload csv files from a few UK bank accounts.

Owner (Australie)
Fabrication électrique/électronique, 2-10 employés
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Kashoo - The worst accounting software, 6 years running.

1,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Very slow program, great time wasting software. Now using, Zoho accounting.
Zoho is working much better, no duplicates and a much faster program.

Very Easy to use. Any body will be able to usr program. Reconciling bank statements can be temperamental, very slow. There are much better programs around. No need to waste time on this program.

I have used Kashoo cloud accounting for 6+ years. The Data bank feeds have faulted on many occasions, causing duplicate bank entries, upto four entries for one transaction. This is extremely annoying and very time consuming, as each duplicate has to be removed one at a time. I spoke with the Kashoo team, their support is rubbish and incapable of fixing the problem, nor could they explain the reason why this has occurred. It would be bad enough for this fault to occur a one off. Unfortunately, this has happened four times in the last six years. I am too Happy to say, Goodbye Kashoo! Zoho is working much better, no duplicates and a much faster program.

Aninda
Chief Solution Architect (Bangladesh)
Services et technologies de l'information, 501-1 000 employés

Easy to use Accounting Software

4,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : It was awesome as it really improved our business operations and brought in efficiency. Our Customers & Salespeople all were equally satisfied using this platform

This is a very easy to use, not so complicated, simplified Billing & Accounting system. Adopting to this software is very easy and it gives you plethora of integration options.

When the user numbers increase, this software may get a bit costly for you and lags a bit when concurrent users are using this application.

Video Producer/Editor/Digital Media Engineer (É.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Alternatives envisagées :

Amazing alternative to Wave & a better value than Quickbooks for freelancers & small businesses.

Commentaires : I love using it for most of my freelance needs: Accounting, Expenses, Project budgeting, credit card payments, and tax management.

Tax Management, Real-Time Bank Feed, Bank reconciliation, and Project Budgeting are just some of my favorite features, web and mobile apps are a bonus but the cherry on top for me is that they support the Spanish language as well. Not to mention the super fast support.

Not many cons but I am just hoping for more integrations. Specifically invoicing software like Fiskl!

Esther
Esther
Business Owner (É.-U.)
Photographie, 2-10 employés

Good alternative to Quickbooks

Commentaires : Kashoo is helping us keep all our finances straight. We run all our accounts receivable and accounts payable through Kashoo to keep up with our bottom line.

I like their online tutorials. I have zero accounting experience, but Kashoo's tutorials have helped us to understand what and how we need to track our business finances. I also really like how detailed it it once you get the hand of how to use it. I can see at a glance how we are doing financially.

There is a pretty steep learning curve, especially if you don't have any accounting experience at all. I found it to be very, very confusing. The tutorials helped, for sure, but there was still a lot of back and forth with customer service who seemed to get annoyed with all our questions, especially since we have NO accounting experience.

President (É.-U.)
Pétrole et énergies, 2-10 employés

Very good for what it does, and customer support is fantastic

Commentaires : Good, but needs additional functionality to be super!

It is simple and straightforward, and gives me generally what I need.

I really, really need the ability to do more than just 'Projects'. I really need to be able to nest 'Projects' or use categories and classes like Quickbooks. Plus, I need to get my data into a spreadsheet much more easily.

Carmen
Life Coach & Business Strategist (É.-U.)
Formation professionnelle et coaching, 2-10 employés

Just what I needed . . .

Commentaires : Overall this is a great finance program and the price was great compared to similar products.

Kashoo allows me to keep better records for my business finances. The app allows me to easily upload receipts and to make manual adjustments.

It does not sync real time account balances with your bank. You have to do that manually. I prefer realtime bank balances.

Ken
Ken
SEO + Web + Reputation Marketing ★★★★★ (É.-U.)
Marketing et publicité, Auto-entrepreneur

Easiest Accounting/Bookkeeping software by far!

Commentaires : The company is very responsive and the software / apps have been solid. Kashoo is my third (and final) accounting software service purchase.

Here's the thing - I HATE accounting & bookkeeping. So I want to spend the least amount of time doing it. And, I want to spend even less time doing taxes. Several years ago, I researched all of the solutions out there, yeah QB too... but I dreaded a steep learning curve and wanted something accurate - and portable. Kashoo has the app for my phone & tablet so I can whip out an invoice real quick while visiting clients. It downloads from my bank just like the other big names, and even has an option to accept credit cards from my clients. It's really powerful, and if you're a numbers geek you'll have fun with all of the options. But for me - it just works. Online or app - I don't wonder about my numbers anymore, nor do I waste a bunch of time. And they do regular webinars which are actually quite interesting. Almost makes me want to do my bookkeeping. Almost. lol.

There's really not a lot to dislike about the software, and the support staff is great. If I could change anything, I'd have them move their headquarters from Canada to the U.S. ;)

Leslie
Leslie
Owner (É.-U.)
Agriculture, Auto-entrepreneur

love the user interface and chat feature!

Commentaires : When I first started my horticulture business (capterra- why is horticulture or even landscaping, not an industry option?!?) I kept books on paper and had to learn book keeping from the IRS website and other online (free) resources. When I decided that I really wanted to go digital, I tried multiple online book keeping softwares before finally settling on Kashoo. My experience has been really great! Every time I have a question it has been either easily answered through the online tutorials or by using the Kashoo chat feature. Even when I make a stupid mistake, customer service always seems happy to help me unravel and correct it. For comparison, another organization that I was on the board of uses quick books and every time I had to use it I was more greatful for Kashoo! For someone who didn’t learn book keeping on quick books- looking through the accounts to find the information I need on Kashoo is so much more intuitive.

Ability to view accounts, excellent customer service, helpful tutorials

for me there really haven’t been any cons. That said, my accountant had never heard of it- not really a problem, just disappointing to me, and of course I would love to pay nothing for bookkeeping 😉

Luther
Owner/proprietor (É.-U.)
Matériel informatique, Auto-entrepreneur

Kashoo was the easiest web app to go to from my traditional personal computer accounting system

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Very good, once I learned it all.

It's reliable, and stable, and it works with my older web browser ! It doesn't use too much flashy stuff, and it just keeps working. Many other web apps keep changing and need constant browser upgrades and a lot of maintenance. After that, I would say the overall simplicity, you can see everything from the top page, the user interface is not too deep or busy. The "back" buttons are very helpful, browser back buttons often get confused, or lose context. I'm an old-fashioned double-entry, journal and T-accounts type, but I have found that it is all really there, just sometimes called something else, or underneath something else. But once I found everything, I became productive in the system.

Not a con, but a feature suggestion - I'd like to have an inventory system, a parts database - is this available as an option, or is it there somewhere and I haven't found it ? I don't need anything too fancy, just part numbers and costs, I used to use a system that allowed me to keep a running average cost on items, because every time I made a purchase of an inventory item, it added to the total of parts on hand, and the total of cost for that item, and then also debited Cost of Goods Sold. At inventory reconciliation / period closing, I then did a journal transaction adjusting the parts left to an inventory asset account, at the average price, leaving Cost of Goods Sold representing the cost of the goods that actually left after purchase. Or it could be the other way around, going to inventory first and then getting adjusted to COGS, but I found that this way was most convenient, because most parts were purchased in order to make something to sell, and only certain items are ones I keep a surplus of, to weather availability issues (although that's more the norm right now). Right now I do the process described above manually.

Jeff
Owner (Canada)
Marketing et publicité, 2-10 employés

I consider Kashoo to be a trusted partner in my business

Commentaires : Overall Kashoo is a 5 star business. I only gave them 4 stars for features and functionality because no software is ever complete. For example, the mobile receipt capture software doesn't read my receipt and fill in the data entry for me. (Hint Hint kashoo - feature request) The apps for mobile and iPad are great. I'm able to get everything done and stay up to date easily. The mobile capture works great and means no more piles or receipts lying around. The Web UI was recently updated to add the feature to import scanned and digital receipts too - a specific feature request of mine. Kashoo is always investing in the development of the tool and the education of their customers. The addition of Kashoo U was great for education. I also take advantage of live chat and the always on knowledge base. My accountant even became a Kashoo MVP which I was thrilled about. I like that I can give my accountant permission based access to the data to adjust and file.

Ease of setup, ease on use. Archiving and security of data.

I like everything about it, but encourage further development of the mobile capture services. There's still room to improved workflow and save customers time and money.

Mike
owner (É.-U.)
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

Great support

Commentaires : overall very good

Customer support has been excellent. easy to use

invoices are the most important thing. They are how we present the Kashoo product to our customer. The invoicing needs more functionality. i.e.: I need to be able to delete a line or line items and I can not. Not being able to do this can make an invoice look sloppy. if a client is tax exempt I have to make every line item a non tax item - better would be one bulk action, one button that says customer is tax exempt. I would also like to see a quote or estimate option. If a client wants pricing, I need to send them an invoice. if the client decides not to go with us, that invoice is counted as income.

JC
Partner (É.-U.)
Comptabilité, 2-10 employés

Kashoo Online Accounting Review

Commentaires : Again, for the money it is suitable for small companies.

We started using this product because the first year was free through Liberty Tax Service. Additional account costs are attractive. So cost is what I like most about the product. I do like the layout/appearance of the P&L and Balance Sheet. Also like the Bank Connect feature.

Inability to get totals within the apps modules, limited reporting capabilities, unable to filter by date, name, detail, etc. Wish this product was a bit more robust, so that exporting to Excel wouldn't be necessary.

Daniel
President (É.-U.)
Restaurants, 11-50 employés

Kashoo Online Accounting

Commentaires : Kashoo is one of the small companies that is competing with the big guys. Their support is fantastic, their product is easy to use and constantly updated for features and usability. You can do it from your desk, from your tablet, or from your phone. Personally I do all 3!

Very simple and does almost everything the giant products on the market do.

Really could use some more color. But that's just me, I like color.

OWner (Nouvelle-Zélande)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 2-10 employés

Kashoo Review

Commentaires : No problems

Use of navigation and pop up help topics

Income and Expense pages dont "spring" back to last use eg looking at entries on say page 3 for example then leave that page but have to cycle back from latest listing page to page 3 Perhaps also better prompts on what to do at year end

Children's Book Writer (É.-U.)
Rédaction et correction, Auto-entrepreneur

Making Finances Easier for a Solo Business

Commentaires : I got the program at a discount with lifetime access, so it's definitely worthwhile for that price. I can't say how much it would be worth for a monthly or annual fee. That's the only reason I don't rank it higher on the "would I recommend it" scale.

I've enjoyed having an easy online place to enter my income and expenses for my small business. The dashboard is pretty straightforward. I believe there are additional options I haven't explored, and they are constantly making improvements. I'm looking forward to seeing what it can do at tax time, and I fully expect it to make things easier.

When I have a one-time client or expense, I have to take an extra step to add them as a client before putting in the transaction info. It would be nice to have a shortcut for that, and only add them to the client/expense list if it will be a repeat. But perhaps it's hard to know for certain when that will be the case.

al
Owner (Canada)
Machines, 2-10 employés

Great Service , Please adjust the last U.I. change

Commentaires : I find that the last U.I. change was a step back, some functions are a bit harder to find. I can see what the goal was, but I think things like renaming receivables to "unpaid invoices" for example is less clear, and a bit silly.

Jimmy
Gibraltar
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Clean, clear interface, quick processing, reliable, and does everything I need it to do!

Commentaires : As with all cloud based software, the ability to access my accounts from anywhere is very useful. Because it's all online I was anticipating an element of sluggishness in response times but I can say that I was proven wrong and the application works very well and quick. It does pretty much everything I need it to do and the layout is logical and easy to navigate. There are a couple of things missing (proper Standing Order engine and statement distribution come to mind), but I have tried a few accounting system and found that none of them cater for ALL my needs (some will always be missing) unless I'm willing to spend a fortune. Kashoo covers the important ones - I can live with the ones that are missing - but having said that, their customer service is excellent and these issues are being addressed and shortcuts put in place to alleviate their absence, so I'm happy overall. The most important aspect is fulfilled - reliability. I can't afford to find my accounts unaccessible, and to date they have been very robust and reliable. I've never had any problems with access to my accounts, and they include enough reports to also allow you to download the entire database should you want to. I would certainly recommend them.

Owner (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 2-10 employés

Kashoo for a small company

Commentaires : Top draw other than above.

It’s very user friendly, fairly priced and always available

Email function needs fixing (can’t send email invoice without getting rid of > this at the end of address ) in field. Reporter problem to no avail Also, it would be nice it store scans or have a folder on customers. Otherwise, very good.

Nicole
Owner (Malaisie)
Sports, 2-10 employés

Excellent Customer Service is their Winning Point!

I love this app because it is - simple to use - no technical skill needed - IOS app to record the expenses at any time

This is not a must but if it can be done then it is perfect. Need to integrate with Payoneer.com

Tara
Owner Operator (Canada)
Production alimentaire, Auto-entrepreneur

Love the Support

Commentaires : I love Kashoo, because the support is great and they understand Canadian needs such as gst, and payroll deductions.

The support material, i.e. online videos and instructions and how quickly the helpdesk responds

I wish you could upload bills, like a master card bill directly.

SEO Outreach Manager (É.-U.)
Internet, 1 001-5 000 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

It works but looking at it is a pain.

Commentaires : Overall, it works and does what it says it's supposed to do, but as shallow as it sounds, the UI is just so hard to get past. Also, invoices do not look nice. The whole app looks like it's stuck in 2006.

It is accounting software that does exactly what the intent is, with some other added features like invoicing.

The UI is, in my opinion, one of the ugliest UIs I've ever seen. It makes me not even want to use it.

Serena
Designer (Singapour)
Design, 2-10 employés

Solves My Accounting Problems

Tracked expenses and accounting related issues are a hassle and we used Kashoo iOS app, to efficiently upload our expenses/ receipts. This account is shared with our accountant, who will then file and manage accordingly. Syncing with our local bank also works well.

If only Kashoo will support read receipts for opened invoices, that will be great

Alexandre
Bookkeeping team coordinator (Canada)
Comptabilité, 51-200 employés

Great cloud accounting software

Commentaires : Great cloud accounting software. Easy to use, nice, simple, clean interface. Connects well with payroll software.