15 ans à aider les entreprises françaises
à choisir le meilleur logiciel

Avis clients sur WebRezPro

En savoir plus sur WebRezPro

WebRezPro est un PMS (Property Management System) cloud tout-en-un conçu pour les établissements de tous types et de toutes tailles.

En savoir plus sur WebRezPro

Then we quickly realized that the customized reports were a huge time saver for our staff.

Also having to create an allocation for each date range is a lot of work when other systems just use a grid of room types and dates with block/ pickup/ allocation/ rate.

WebRezPro - Notes

WebRezPro a reçu une note globale de 4,6 étoiles sur 5 d'après 189 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé WebRezPro ?

Ben
Ben
General Manager & Dog Wrangler (Canada)

One of the best commercial programs I have ever worked with.

Commentaires : Extremely efficient running of a resort.

WebRezPro is incredibly well managed. Their customer service and tech support is incredible, responding to e-mailed questions sometimes within minutes, and always willing to talk something through on the phone. Several times, I have e-mailed suggestions, some of which were implemented within days. The few glitches we have found were fixed within hours. I have worked with other hotel systems that were run by programmers. It's obvious that WRP is run by people who know the hotel business.

Mark
Director of Sales (É.-U.)

Review from Nantucket Inn

4,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : It has been great since we began using it in 2009.

It's in the cloud and you can work remotely, if need be, and is user friendly once user is familiar. Additionally, WRP support is very responsive, helpful, knowledgeable and friendly.

In a perfect world it would have sales and catering features to create contracts, BEO's etc. to compliment the group and events side. We are in process of integrating WRP with another sales and catering program.

James
Hotel Manager (Singapour)

Easy to use Software

3,0 l’année dernière

Its easy to set up. There is Interface with the CHannel Manager to get an overall snapshot of the room calender. It is also Easy to Check In and Check out guests.

If all rooms are occupied, for me to swap rooms, I will need to do a temporary change of stay date to free up one room, for the move. This creates an extra step. I hope the Development team will provide a 'temporary' unallocated room status for the clerk to temporarily place a room.I also need to Add Credit Card as a Payment type, without having to know the 16 digits to key in. THis is because the guests gives us the physical card to charge. Once we return the physical card back, the print out does not show the full 16 digits. Although we have used Credit Card, we are unable to fill the digits in the system.

Albert
Revenue and Group Reservations Manager (Canada)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

Great product for small operators.

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Commentaires : Compared to other systems I have worked on, this is easy to use for small hotel operators. It is sophisticated enough to provide the analytics we require, but not so overwhelming that it takes weeks of training to master.

It is an easy to use system that can be mastered by even the most inexperienced staff. Training modules are easy to follow and support is very easy to get hold of when needed.

When entering several group folios for the same client, it would be good to have a copy feature that copies all of the data in the folio but allows you to change the dates of stay. Having to create rates for every group folio is cumbersome as you are entering the same information over and over.

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for the positive review and for highlighting WebRezPro's ease of use and effective support. We appreciate your suggestion for a group folio copy feature to simplify repetitive tasks and are exploring ways to implement this improvement. We're glad to hear that our system's functionality and analytics meet the needs of small hotel operators without requiring extensive training. Your feedback is crucial for our ongoing efforts to enhance our services. Thank you for choosing WebRezPro. We're committed to continually improving your experience with our platform.

Tammy
Server and Systems Lead (Canada)
Produits alimentaires, 2–10 employés

One stop shop

4,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

I like the functionality that web rez has to offer. They have an interactive map, integrations to our other booking systems like air bnb, expedia, and booking.com Setting up allocations are pretty simple, once you walk through it. Reservations are easy to make, and i like how they have videos on how to if you get stuck

The interactive button is a bit confusing, we added it to our webpage for events and if you dont know about people get confused. The amount of bugs that you get is another crazy thing. Like not being able to make reservations when people show up. Or change their rooms when people show up. Once thats fixed the rest isnt bad.

Rafael
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Awesome, this PMS defenelity will help to control your property

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Sincronization is the best feature in this PMS

To collect signatures from the guest is too complicated

il y a 2 mois

Thank you for your review and for praising our PMS's synchronization feature. We're glad it's helping you manage your property more effectively. We note your concern about the complexity of collecting guest signatures and are actively working to simplify this process. Your feedback is crucial for our continuous improvement. For any further feedback or assistance, please feel free to contact us. Your satisfaction and success are our top priorities.

Daniel

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

The Goat for Reservations

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

It's easy to make reservations and super easy to process payments. The instant updates the channel manager makes to booking.com and expedia are amazing

It would be great if they could add the ability to have a reservation move rooms without having to create a separate reservation for it

JoLynn
Suite Manager (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 51–200 employés

Good product for small hotel

5,0 il y a 2 semaines Nouveau

We set up WebRezPro several years ago and the one on one help was amazing. Customer service has always been prompt when replying to my questions with detailed steps to fix the issue.

Because we are a small luxury hotel, we don't change the rates often but when we do, it always takes a little research to remember the steps to get to the right place in the system to make the changes. The same goes for overriding rates for special days or adding multiple invoices to a group folio.

Nicole
Accountant (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 11–50 employés

WebRezPro Is quick, easy and super understanding!

5,0 il y a 2 mois

We love used WWP, they have helped us get all the information we ever need. We use the daily information for our business needs!

The costs, the costs could be lower. I mean everyone needs to make money right?

Carmen
Office Manager (Canada)

Easy to use!

5,0 il y a 3 semaines Nouveau

Easy to use and the support staff are quick to reply and so helpful

I cant think of anything i dont like about it program

WebRezPro is the Back Bone of our Business

Commentaires : We have had WebRezPro implemented for 3+ years. It is so far superior to our prior property management systems. Being cloud-based makes it so much easier for our entire staff to be online and in touch with what is happening across the property. Everyone uses the software from the front desk, housekeeping, facilities, and management. I often check status on my phone when I am away from the property and not near a computer. It is awesome. The Support organization is always willing to help with the most simple to the most complex questions. We have a big time zone difference between Hawaii and Calgary. Even when Support is closed, we send emails to them and in most cases, they are back to us in "after hours" mode very quickly to assist us with any issue. I was just on the phone with a rep earlier today asking about how to use a feature we have never used. The answer and guidance were quick and easy. In almost all cases, whoever answers the phone can handle your call or will get you an answer quickly. It is a pleasure working with competent and attentive support teams. Thank you very much for your continued support and your superior product. Aloha, Michael

Cloud-based, easy to use, integrates well with other products. Out integration between WebRezPro and Siteminder was a big step for us as a small business. The real-time two-way interface between the two software programs allows us to seamlessly manage rates and inventory with all our OTAs without having to actually manage each OTA in their respective extranet.

Wish the interactive calendar would load faster and you could see more of it on the screen. It works well and is the main screen we reference when on the phone with guests looking at availability. It is a large calendar and we understand it takes the time to load but any speed up would be helpful. Would also like to have more flexibility in adding of our own design elements to the booking engine. Sometimes guest gets a little confused on the process. If there was any way to simplify the process to be more like what you experience on an OTA, it would be a welcome modification.

Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées précédemment :

Makes revenue management very easy, adds $$ to our top line as a result

Commentaires : For the rare occasion when we need to contact support which is typically a user issue not a system issue, they are amazing. They usually have the answer before we finish the question.

The greatest functionality of WRP is the ability to see all room types/rates and availability for nine days at a time and adjust on the fly, which we do several times a day to maximize revenues.

Support is not available 24/7. For us on the West coast that's a little restrictive.

DeEtte
Owner (É.-U.)

By far the "best" Reservation System

Commentaires : Our experience has been wonderful! Customers service from our main rep, has been amazing and service from the technical support is always great. We really enjoy knowing that when we have a problem, question, or need to make changes that our service team is so easy to work with and will help in any way.

Webrezpro handles everything our boutique inn and RV park needs to run an efficient business. Reservations flow through our website via the reservation system module that is connected to our account and customers can easily book, make changes, etc. The system is moderately easy to use and the customer service team is amazing to help when you need it.

The booking options page needs to be enhanced. The customer should be able to see a picture(s) and see corresponding words of the additional booking option to entice the customer to add the booking option to the reservation. Example: Customer books a room for a birthday weekend stay, Webrezpro needs to present the booking option with a nice size picture of the item that the hotel wants the customer to add-on. It is very difficult for us to sell an add-on with words only. People need to see what they are getting with the add-on, then read the words.

Andrew
President (Canada)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Great product and people!

Commentaires : It’s a really great system I don’t have any complaints. When I started with Webrez I was much smaller than I am now and I found the cost a little challenging. I would recommend finding a way to lower the start up costs for businesses that are smaller than 25 units

It’s robust and they are always trying to make it better. The customer service is great so is the technical support.

It would be really nice to have integrated inventory management for rentals Like canoes and bicycles. It would be great if that system was both part of the online Reservation system but also had a separate online booking engine for people who weren’t staying with us and just wanted to rent equipment. It would also be awesome to integrate the weaver into the system

Matt
Manager (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 2–10 employés

Affordable, adequate, but falling behind...

Commentaires : It does the job at an affordable price. The lack of improvement in the program over time is disappointing. Customer service has been good when I’ve needed it.

One of the least expensive programs I have come across. It is easy to learn. You could run anything from a single unit to an entire 100 room hotel.

There is no mobile app. That’s really hard to believe in 2019. Using the full version on my phone is clunky and some features don’t work. Another really glaring failure of the software is that customers cannot go back into their reservations and update their credit card information. I deal with this issue constantly with foreign guests. I’m not a programmer but this seems like it could be fixed in an afternoon. Everything is drop down menus. All the demos that I try now offer drag-and-drop easy navigation.

il y a 5 ans

Hi Matt, thanks for your feedback! We have great news! By updating your WebRezPro system to the latest version, your customers will be able to update their credit card number on their booking. The newest version also has improved mobile functionality that you may find beneficial. We'll have your Account Executive reach out to you regarding an update. Thanks again for your review!

Lucy
Director of Development (É.-U.)

Ease of Use is Bar None

This is, hands down, the easiest PMS system we've ever used. During implementation, our staff became comfortable with it almost immediately. It also significantly reduced training time for new hires because it is so intuitive. This is a material departure from previous systems where our staff either never felt like they had a firm grasp of the software, or it took weeks to gain familiarity. Because WebRezPro is so easy to use, we have been able to explore it's full functionality and make improvements to our operations in the guest relations and housekeeping realms. If we do have questions, however, the WebRezPro support team works tirelessly (and sometimes quiet patiently) to ensure we have the answers.

WebRezPro fits our company and our operations perfectly -- we are "heads in beds" hotels.

Bjarni
General Manager (Islande)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2–10 employés

Good customizable software for my Hostel.

Commentaires : In overall, I have had a great experience with WebRezPro booking engine and their services.
Their software is very powerful and suits all the needs for my hostel and much more.
In case I need some assist or will have a technical problem the Custom Service deliver a quick response.

It's possible to create packages and booking options. It's possible to connect this software to other services f.ex. Booking.com and many other services. It has a Housekeeping report where the Reception desk and the Housekeeping team can update the Rooms status (clean / dirty, ect.). It's possible to create different rates, and also for different seasons.

It seems not be able to book multiple rooms from different unit types (f.ex. 1x double room + 1x quad room) for same reservation. But it is possible to book multiple rooms that are in same room type (f.ex. 2x triple rooms). (But I have to admit, I have not checked lately if it has been fixed or not.)

Director of Rooms (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, 51–200 employés

WebRezPro = OUTSTANDING Client Service, Dependability and Ease of Use!

Commentaires : I used WRP in 2008 and was so happy to learn that this program was in use at the new property I joined in 2022! It was like seeing an old friend!

What's not to love? I have use a variety of PMS platforms over the last 20+ years and not one offers the ease of use, reliability and SENSATIONAL customer service offered by WebRezPro! This program is so good that I have implemented its use in two other properties in the portfolio owned by our Property Management Company.

I don't dislike ANYTHING about WebRezPro: Whenever I am in a bind of any kind, I call the customer service telephone number and am immediately connected to a WRP professional, and he or she solves any issue quickly and efficiently and in a most-pleasant manner!

Amy
CEO (É.-U.)
Hôtellerie, Auto-entrepreneur

Love WebRezPro

5,0 il y a 7 mois

Commentaires : Wonderful!

They are always available to help answer any questions I have, the support team is AMAZING! My account rep is amazing as well, always available to respond to my questions and stays on top of everything. Everyone I have worked with is so kind and understanding and helpful!

I would like to have a maintenance platform to keep track of work orders that can be linked to each unit and sent directly to the maintenance staff.

Deborah
Senior Manager Sales and Administration (Canada)

WRP Great Product

Commentaires : We have used Webrezpro to manage all of our bookings since 2015. As we were operating with a manual - paper and pencil approach to bookings prior to this it has saved a lot of time.

The software has the type of flexibility that we need to run a small rural resort where staff is hard to come by so we needed to create a lot of unique setups. Was easy to train the staff to use this product. It has been working well for us since 2015.

Would be nice if we could get the same type of flexibility in the software with the housekeeping as on the sales side.

Leah
Manager (Canada)

Smaller Motel

Commentaires : I have found it fairly easy to use. Used it now for almost 3 years. Theres still things that aren't how I like it. But have learned to operate it around those limitations

Once set up , its easy to use. And it is compatible to some sites that integrate with it.

It is not as easy to change things to the way you want it. You get instructions on how to do it yourself, with no follow up to see if you need any more help.

il y a 5 ans

Leah, thank you for your review, we value your feedback! We are happy that you like the overall functionality of our system and find it easy to use. As always, our support team is here to help so please reach out to us via telephone or email at any time and we will assist you.

Sheryl
Manager ()
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Navigation of webrezpro

Commentaires : at first, it was all too overwhelming. Too much to read and watch videos. But as we were learning the process it started to get quite easy to follow and within a week we were able to do it without support.

Calendar and reservations are easy to follow. At first, it took us a while to get to know and learn the whole system but in no time our staff got the hang of it.

Updating housekeeping report. At times it does not work. And applying refunds is a bit tricky we had to learn by trial and error. Plus also calling the customer service to help with the problem.

il y a 7 ans

Sheryl, thank you for taking the time to review WebRezPro Property Management System. We are so pleased that with the help of our tutorial videos and support staff, the challenging task of implementing a new PMS was accomplished. As always, feel free to contact us with any comments or suggestions you may have.

Ivan
Owner (É.-U.)

Well Rounded Cloud Based PMS

Commentaires : I started with Webrezpro back in 2005, when "the Cloud" was still a major dream for most hospitality pms software firms. They are and were innovators from the start and have grown accordingly. Highly recommend for their reporting and ease of use.

Great reporting, such as their pace report, little to 0 downtime, redundancy built in. Scalable from small to larger properties. A solid workhorse!

The cost of additional interfaces and setup can mount up.

il y a 7 ans

Ivan, thank you for taking the time to review WebRezPro Property Management. Your comments about our software and support team are much appreciated. Thanks for the continued support.

Kenneth

May Dee Suitez WebRezPro review

5,0 il y a 3 mois

Easy to use Awesome customer support team. Know practically by first name

Nothong negative to say about WebRezPro.

il y a 2 mois

Kenneth, thanks so much for taking the time to write a review! Should you have any more feedback or need additional support, don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Kristie
Resort Manager (É.-U.)

WebRezPro, Good Resort Tool

Commentaires : Very good. Other than a wait on the phone to get a representative, they are very helpful when you need to call for support. They do upgrades that are helpful.

Booking reservations is very easy. The system has all of the basic needs.

Could be more innovative in the housekeeping/maintenance systems. Need an area for changes/challenges that is visible at a glance, such as directives that can be added to the daily report.