Avis clients sur ShopKeep

• Service client

En savoir plus sur ShopKeep

ShopKeep fournit du matériel de point de vente, des logiciels et un traitement des paiements si peu exigeant que les entreprises de taille moyenne peuvent fonctionner plus intelligemment.

En savoir plus sur ShopKeep

678 avis affichés

Angie F.
Temps d'utilisation du produit: 1 à 5 mois
  • Publié le 28/06/2019

"Puts Square to shame"

Commentaires: Anytime I have had any issue or problem, customer service has been the best in helping me work threw it (computer illiterate remember) plus they always have options for me to make changes that potentially make it easier on my end, or sometimes even cheaper.

Avantages: I like the fact that it is a lot more detailed in the inventory set up because it allows you to actually separate you retail store into sections where square did not allowing check out to be easier and faster if you are having issues with or do not use UPC/SCU coding. I also like the fact that you can enter your inventory purchases which automatically adds it to your inventory counts and then you can enter your payout/paying for such accounts

Inconvénients: The inventory entry durning initial setup. Because I am computer illiterate, I am still struggling to get it set up correctly and you do not have the option to go in and erase everything to start over.

• Publié le 28/06/2019
Denise K.
Vente au détail, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 05/11/2019

"Review of ShopKeep"

Commentaires: I went from a complex system that I purchased for over $100,000 to ShopKeep. What a joy to have a system that is so easy to use and not time consuming to do the task at hand. Yet it provides so much information to know exactly where your company stands. Love everything about ShopKeep.

Avantages: My favorite thing about ShopKeep is That it can give you so much information about your numbers yet it is so easy to operate.

Inconvénients: I know this sounds crazy but I really don't have any negatives with this system.

• Publié le 05/11/2019
James M.
  • Publié le 21/10/2019

"Starts Off Great"

Commentaires: Shopkeep was supposed to simplify my POS and reporting. It has not done that my old POS system I called support 1 time in 4 years. With Shopkeep I have had to call support more times then I can count and over the last couple months the hold times are so horrendous I have just given up. I actually have 2 shop keep accounts for my business but have only implemented one of them as the headaches I have to deal with, with the one is enough I don't want to double the trouble so I have stayed with my previous POS for our second location. The product itself is good, the reporting is excellent, but the customer service is about the worst you can imagine.

Avantages: This software is pretty complete the reporting is great, the features are great. What you should get out of this software in one package would be hard to put together anywhere else but that is only if Shopkeep can actually deliver what they promise.

Inconvénients: Sold a premium package with premium support and still can't seem to get reliable support. Over the last two weeks I have spent about 6 hours of total time sitting on hold and have yet to speak to a live person. I have chosen the call back feature twice and have not received any calls back only received 2 emails saying they tried to call and no one answered. No one can enplane the billing to me, as in why do I keep getting certain reoccurring charges that we can not attribute to anything. Shopkeep sent me the starter gift card pack which is supposed to come with the premium package but it is not enabled on my back office all it says is upgrade your package, which what do I upgrade to if I supposedly have premium. Another issue is they started billing me long before I even received my equipment. This was because who ever was supposed to submit the equipment order forgot and then went on vacation, biggest issue there is no refund available for the time I was getting billed but couldn't use the actual service. They never mention to you the constant PCI compliance stuff you have to constantly do, this is not easy stuff to do either and they offer zero support in filling out the required PCI compliance paperwork that is sent.

• Publié le 21/10/2019
Joseph I.
Santé, bien-être et fitness, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/06/2020

"Great product"

Commentaires: Makes the business run quite smoothly. I thoroughly enjoy using this product.

Avantages: This software was very easy to set up, update and use. It continues to evolve to make operations glitch free. No manual is required.

Inconvénients: I do not have any negative comments about this software. I was surprised that I could set it up with little or no instructions.

• Publié le 11/06/2020
David G.
Director of Retail and Merchandise Operations
Sports, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 29/10/2019

"Good System For Smaller Minor League Sports Teams"

Commentaires: I have had a very good experience with ShopKeep. This is an easy to work with system both back and front of the house, that is moderately priced. If I ever needed to figure out how to pull a report a simple phone call or internet search solved the problem. I don't think that I have ever been on hold with their customer service, for more than a minute. My only real problem with SkopKeep is that you have to pay full price for a second register and then full price again for a 3rd register, and so on.

Avantages: Great back of the house inventory system.
Lots of viewable sales reports.
Easy to use and clean POS.
Dozens of Hot Keys available for POS
Immediate register updates and syncing with back of house.
Good customer support system

Inconvénients: In order to get multiple POS registers, you have to pay full price for a whole new system. Meaning that you are paying the same amount for an extra register, that you would be paying for a single register plus your entire back of house inventory system. I would be willing to pay a little extra for multiple registers, but not the same amount for a whole new system. In order to pull an inventory report, you have to export to excel. Would be much easier if you could pull an inventory report based on Department or Category.

• Publié le 29/10/2019
Sophie L.
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 29/07/2020

"Terrible experience"

Commentaires: My online business is critical to me and I felt I was not provided with enough options and information to switch my online payment options. Only if I knew Shopkeep payments are not available in Canada, I would have had more time to look for and prepare for the changes. I decided to walk away from Shopkeep and find something else that would provide POS and e-commerce system without this trouble. I requested to have a full refund of my Shopkeep e-commerce system (last 2 months payments) and also opt me out of POS subscription. The Shopkeep agent declined and said their policy won't allow any refund. I feel my business is not valued. Their business decision to remove the existing payment method is certainly affecting my business and they are not willing to accommodate for causing such inconvenience. Now I'm left with a website with no payment options for my customers until I set up a new website. If anyone is looking for a simple way to set up online ordering system, DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME AND MONEY. I would recommend Ecwid that would provide exactly the same service at a cheaper plan.

Avantages: Easy to use . Set up was not too difficult although it took some time to figure out other functionality. Once it is set up, it is easy and simple. Good for small business.

Inconvénients: I was perfectly happy with Shopkeep until when I found out that Shopkeep e-commerce is removing existing online payment method, Stripe, which was a major payment gateway for my online business. They recommended adding their own Shopkeep payments instead at 3.5% (Strip was 2.9%). I wasn't happy but I assumed I didn't have a choice. I decided to wait until the last minute and make the switch. When I tried to opt in for Shopkeep payments yesterday, the error message came up so I called the support and found out Shopkeep payment method is not available in Canada! That was not stated in their email clearly. I started to look for other payment options such as Clover and Authorize.net. I was advised by Shopkeep agent that I had to call my merchant company to set up Authroize.net. When I called my merchant agent at First Data, they told me the service is not available and that they are not trained to provide assistance with Authorize.net. I called Shopkeep support back today to get advice. They insisted that I speak with First Data again. Another option suggested is to set up my website again with other e-commerce platform (Ecwid?) from scratch. That will make me spend days to upload a menu, pictures, modifiers and etc. I was stressed with my situation as I don't have time to do all that work while I'm working with the minimum number of staff due to Covid-19.

Réponse de l'éditeur

envoyé par ShopKeep le 05/08/2020

Hi Sophie,
Thank you so much for reaching out to us. We take every review seriously and have forwarded your feedback to the appropriate teams. We've also issued a refund to your account for your ecommerce subscription. If you have any other questions or comments, please let us know.
The ShopKeep Team.

• Publié le 29/07/2020
Travis W.
Career Technical Technology Specialist
Gestion de l'enseignement, 1 001-5 000 employés
  • Publié le 16/10/2019

"Shopkeep used in Career Tech Programs"

Commentaires: Overall, I'd definitely recommend Shopkeep. For the price, for the customer service, for its quick implementation and ease of use, you really cannot beat it.

Avantages: We implemented Shopkeep within our 4 high school stores, our Cosmetology program's salon, and our Culinary program's restaurant. All have loved Shopkeeps ease of use and learning. The students have picked up on it very quickly. The Back Office has allowed our teachers and students to customize as needed. Overall it's a great product. The restaurant cannot wait for the "tables" option to become officially part of the program. Our district currently does not allow for credit cards, but they are finally considering this and we are looking forward to that and gift cards as well!

Inconvénients: We had some issues with connectivity being a large district with many students on our wifi. We were able to purchase adapters and "hard-line" the iPads. This isn't really a Shopkeep issue though. One issue we've had is once a mistake has been made and the shift is closed, there is no way to "fix" the mistake (students will make these mistakes from time to time). We've also been left with some "hanging" open checks but figured out how to get rid of these by deleting the app and reactivating the register.

• Publié le 16/10/2019
Charleen C.
  • Publié le 09/01/2020

"Cost of Goods Sold not included in Quickbooks Integration"

Commentaires: Overall, it has been good except for the QuickBooks Integration.

Avantages: I like how easy it is to use and for anyone to learn. I also like how quickly it updates information from Backoffice to the iPad.

Inconvénients: We've been using ShopKeep for 5 years now. During those 5 years, we've been using a third party app called Shogo that would take our sales, including Cost of Goods Sold (COGS) from ShopKeep and post it into QuickBooks. I have recently upgraded my plan because ShopKeep now integrates directly with QuickBooks, and I had dropped Shogo. Huge mistake! ShopKeep does not have COGS mapped to QuickBooks. That's like washing your hair without shampoo. For every sale, cost of goods sold needs to be booked at the same time or your profit margins are off. I find it ridiculous that they didn't think to include it as part of the integration. So if you want Cost of Goods Sold posted into QuickBooks you will have to manually do a journal entry.

• Publié le 09/01/2020
Krystle E.
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 06/11/2019

"Some concerns"

Avantages: Ease of use
Reports
Apps used such as mail chimp that connects

Inconvénients: Currently not connected to my website platform - bigcommerce- hassle, not to mention losing customers from lack of inventory control The 2 platforms don’t connect for reports. Such as total sales, customers, cumulative Handheld credit card processor frequently not working ... difficult to understand. Now not working at all (support ticket just given for this)

• Publié le 06/11/2019
Judy R.
Produits alimentaires, Auto-entrepreneur
    Sans note
  • Publié le 24/11/2019

"Upgrade is frustrating"

Avantages: I LOVED the old Shopkeep. I like the reports and ease of setting up the buttons on the ipad.

Inconvénients: I am not a fan of the recent upgrade. I will send my comments to shopkeep and hope they adjust accordingly.

• Publié le 24/11/2019
Darin S.
  • Publié le 22/10/2019

"Choose Shopkeep for Concern, Response and Continued Improvement!"

Commentaires: Overall I have been very happy with Shopkeep. After using it a year I migrated to Square for Retail thinking it would give me everything I needed (in-store and mobile option) in one system. It was a horrible experience for me (unable to print labels from within the app, had to create my own sku system, inventory didn't provide detail I needed) and I RAN AS FAST AS I COULD back to Shopkeep!

Avantages: Easy to use, intuitive, flexible, the product has continued to improve and evolve in the 4.5 years I've been using it. 24 hr. assistance

Inconvénients: I wish there was a way to download Inventory by supplier or category. The ability to download and print or at least just print more reports would be helpful. Becoming increasingly difficult to get assistance in a timely manner without carrying the premium pay level of service. I occasionally do off-site events such as as festivals, and have group events where I need to ring up wine purchases. Unfortunately these don't occur frequently enough to justify paying a monthly fee for a second register so for those types of things we have to use the Square App and then manually adjust inventory.

Lonnie F.
  • Publié le 15/10/2019

"Great software for a reasonable price"

Commentaires: I can’t say enough good things about this quality built, easy to use and amazingly dependable system. I haven’t had not one minute of downtime and pairing that with an expert technical support team you can focus your needs on the growth of the business rather than the operations. I will continue to use Shopkeep as long as they will let me.

Avantages: Ease of implementation along with ongoing technical support that doesn’t just blow you off when you need them. It’s a very robust system that includes all the features I need most in an easy to use format.

Inconvénients: My only negative comment would be toward the purchase order system that is a bit lacking in functionality and tends to be a bit glitchy.

• Publié le 15/10/2019
Carrie B.
Shop Manager
Produits alimentaires, 2-10 employés
  • Publié le 11/09/2019

"ShopKeep for Your Little Shop"

Commentaires: Our experience over the last year and a half has been positive. We are satisfied with everything that we are able to do with ShopKeep and look forward to adding features as our business grows. I would recommend this system to other businesses.

Avantages: When I was originally shopping for a POS system, I was a new buyer. I have new how to use different system but was never the decision maker. I researched for price, ease of use, payroll capabilities and tech support. ShopKeep ticked all the boxes. It is easy to update when we add new products or change pricing. It is easy to check the time clock and adjust for missed punches. We have had a few occasions to use the customers service and each time were met with excellent service and immediate action to resolve our issues.

Inconvénients: The upgrades are pricey for a small business but I don’t think it is much different than other systems that are available. We are a new, small business and value the bottom line more than the bells and whistles. As our business grows it is nice to know that the capabilities are there to grow with us.

• Publié le 11/09/2019
Maria C.
Produits alimentaires, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 18/07/2019

"Awesome User Friendly POS system"

Commentaires: I have recommended Shopkeep to everyone I see. I am not sure if it turned int new users but I’m sure my good vibes have trickled down in the community for Shopkeep. My staff also tells customers the POS system that we use and highly recommend it from a users perspective. I started in. September 6 years I believe and no one in Staten Island had a Shopkeep account so I would be interested to see how many accounts there are now and can guarantee some of those are due to the good reviews I give to fellow business owners and customers.

Avantages: I Love that I could set up the list of products myself with very little direction or training in the back office. I love that I can see sales remotely using the App on my smart phone. I love the ease of accessing holidays sales from the previous years so that I can better prepare for this years holiday. I love that the staff can learn this after 5 minutes and conduct a sale all by themselves with their first customer.

Inconvénients: I wish that the software was able to be used in my new cafe whereby people sit down in my dining area and have waitress service. I wish they had a table layout program to facilitate this need I have in my newest business.

• Publié le 18/07/2019
Kelly B.
Vente au détail, Auto-entrepreneur
  • Publié le 29/06/2019

"Overall FANTASTIC!!"

Commentaires: I absolutely love the system! The customer service is above anything I could ask for! EVERY time I call, each representative knows exactly what I am talking about, and has an answer for me! Quality!!

Avantages: I handle many herbs that are weighed by the ounce. SK lets me set a price by the ounce, that it calculates when I right up the sale. I love this!
I love the connection to QuickBooks and Mailchimp. I do not have a website yet, but will love when I do, that it can be linked as well!

Inconvénients: A few things I would LOVE to see implemented are:
1. A linked-in mobile device (not the $300 one you currently offer that doesn't connect to SK). One that is actually linked into the inventory, and can be used when I have booth events outside of my hard location, during it's business hours.
2. In the items with variations, PLEASE let me move around the variations! I add new variations frequently (as I get new things in), and it would make it so simple if I could alphabetize them as I go. They are all just as I've added them now (out of order!). Also with the tabs, can I please be able to edit the names of the variations as well? Once you've entered the name of the variation, you can't edit the it at all right now.

• Publié le 29/06/2019
Jody D.
Director of Support Services
Hôpitaux et soins de santé, 201-500 employés
  • Publié le 27/06/2019

"Best out there"

Commentaires: We do have an IT department that manages most aspects of shopkeep, including maintaining products, iPad layouts, hardware, networking and reports, so we're fortunate in that respect, but in the few instances that we've contacted ShopKeep for help, they have been very responsive and proactive in getting us up-and-running quickly.

Avantages: Shopkeep is really easy to use and set up - there is optional customizability and granularity that allows a company to operate as complex a retail or food service business as any small or medium business would want, yet it is scalable to a small business with less complexity too. We are a small, rural hospital with an outstanding Cafe (some people come to the hospital just for the food, and it is considered one of the best places to eat in our community). We use Shopkeep to run the Cafe for employees (who can swipe their ID badge to do a payroll-deduct for their meals), and visitors. In addition, we have a mobile register (iPad) that our dietary staff uses to visit patients on our inpatient wing at meal times to take patient food orders as well. Our patients LOVE this!

Inconvénients: We have been very pleased with the product, and have been using it for over 5 years. The issues we've had are related to the hardware (iPads) and the payment terminal hardware. Even so, these issues have been exceedingly infrequent.

• Publié le 27/06/2019
Alaina G.
  • Publié le 20/06/2019

"Great Product"

Commentaires: I have loved this system since I got it at the beginning of 2019. The customer service is AWESOME. The credit card rates are great. Great reporting tools and the app is so handy.

Avantages: The price and features were exactly what I was looking for. The credit card rates are unbeatable.

Inconvénients: There are a few things in the inventory management area that I would change to take less “steps” to accomplish certain tasks but all in all it has all of the features I need to manage my inventory.

• Publié le 20/06/2019
Jessica S.
  • Publié le 14/06/2019

"Very positive experience"

Commentaires: I have been very pleased with shopkeep, the initial price was high considering I was upgrading from a traditional register and needed to add an up to date I pad, bar code reader and other features to optimize and get the most out of the software. I have recommended shopkeep to many people and had received a referral bonus, score! Customer service has always been very knowledgable and down to earth and I have felt with past interactions that I am speaking with someone who takes my concerns seriously and is not just going through the motions. The back office has more features than I need for my small business but I am glad they are available. Retrieving data about past purchases, inventory or customers is simple if needed. Because of shopkeep I was able to begin selling products online to grow my business.

Avantages: Platform that looks simple and is approachable when teaching new employees how to use the register. Favorite part is how clear and organized the shopkeep register app looks.

Inconvénients: I sometimes experience connectivity issues, and wish there was a way to print bar code stickers without having to log into my back office allowing customers the ability to print and modify item codes.

• Publié le 14/06/2019
James J.
Owner Operator
Hôtellerie, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 13/06/2019

"Ease of Use Front End and Back End"

Commentaires: Over all I am very happy with Shopkeep. We have 3 registers in a diverse small resort business with a Restaurant, Gas Station, C Store, Bar, Package Liquor, Lodge, Campground etc... We are able to adapt the system to work in all areas by setting up different pages for different areas of the business or used in combination as the transaction categories are available on all 3 registers whether being used at the bar, in the restaurant or at the lodge & c store. Customer Service has been great. Set up was done by myself which says just about anyone can do it.

Avantages: Easy Set Up and functionality. Training employees on system is relatively simple and repetition is all it takes after the initial introduction. Changes to item/ menu in the back office are drag & drop which makes an easy quick process to adapting to changing environments. The equipment integration is great. I can do work and/or monitor the system from remote locations in the back office if I happen to be away from the property. Credit card processing/ tracking and reports are easy to work with. Report resources are almost endless and you can pretty much find what you need in the reports availabe.

Inconvénients: I do not like the Discarded Item feature. It opens up to theft of items or cash payment of items set at zero default price with price on modifiers and does not track the Items themselves. There is no manager permission option for discarded items or at the very least an explanation/ reason code option. I would rather have it set up like the
Void Option or not exist. Tracking the Item and the item price and/or modifier price with reason codes and manager permission options would be great for the discarded item feature. It would be nice to have a few more payment options such as ATM (currently use Pay Out and note ATM then ring the transaction with the cash) The ability to over tender a check for tipping would be a great feature. We still have a few patrons who write checks.

• Publié le 13/06/2019
Christopher B.
Operations Manager
Produits alimentaires, 13-50 employés
  • Publié le 10/01/2017

"Rescued us from a POS of perpetual problems"

Commentaires: When we first transitioned from a legacy POS to an iPad-based POS, we'd gone with another product that seemed perfect. Unfortunately, that product was like buying a house and discovering a day in and day out that it was full of mold, had cracks in the foundation and other structural problems, and the repair people tasked with helping you seemed trained to make things worse. It required constant attention in order to ensure very basic functionality, crashed constantly, caused massive headaches with credit card processing, and everyone from our account rep to her bosses to "tech support" was so clueless, one could write a sitcom with the stories. We shopped around for our replacement, making sure to ask all the questions and investigate to the best of our abilities so as not to end up in the same place. We found ShopKeep and could not be more pleased with the results. I cannot overstate how completely opposite every interaction with ShopKeep has been compared with the competitor we replaced. Every question has been answered satisfactorily, every issue dealt with (and not forgotten by an overwhelmed support crew), and every guarantee upheld. Even better, the application itself functions as advertised, so we are not spending actual hours of our time making something work; it just works. We don't experience crashing, lost data, unsolvable credit card processing nightmares, and the rare calls to tech support are quick and painless. There may not be as many back-end bells and whistles in terms of reporting and inventory, but these are always in development, and I feel comfortable saying that when these new elements are introduced they will function as described. The app is clean, intuitive to learn, easy to use, and the resources made available, detailed online instructions, videos, etc. combined with helpful, engaged, communicative staff at all levels have made ShopKeep a hero to us. If I ever notice ShopKeep being used at another business, I always make a point to ask about it and find the same enthusiastic appreciation I'm trying to convey here. (Whereas I do the same with the competitor we ditched, and always see their eyes glaze over.) I highly recommend ShopKeep and know that users will be as satisfied as we are to have found them.

Avantages: Clean design, easy & intuitive to learn, very stable i.e. does not crash, connectivity has never been an issue, back-office works well in its current format. Tech support always available, helpful, and willing to go the extra step to help when they do not immediately have the answer. Simplicity, meaning one is not overwhelmed with more features than one could use (and which could be rendered pointless if overall stability is a challenge). Fairly flexible layout for the iPad menus. Very straightforward to set-up, and the online resources are comprehensive. I taught myself everything in an afternoon, and staff all took to it quite easily. I have not had to spend hours and hours trying to establish functionality with a line of customers staring at me.

Inconvénients: BackOffice reporting could be a little more comprehensive and with more user control in terms of personalization. Bulk editing and management of inventory/stock items is nice, but individual item edits can be time-consuming if one is only working on 5 items (vs. 50).

• Publié le 10/01/2017
Dan P.
CTO
  • Publié le 09/01/2017

"Fantastic Retail Point of Sale System"

Commentaires: Shopkeep has been an incredible system for us. We've been using it for just over two years now and are extremely satisfied. For the price, you will not find a better system anywhere, and trust me, I've done the research. The cashier end of the system is very intuitive and easy to learn. Teaching my new staff how to use it is a breeze. Customizing the screens makes it easy to sort products by page and button color. The back end of the system is just as easy to use. The built-in analytics can quickly bring up a great overview of how your business is doing. Inventory management is fantastic and very easy to manage. Importing and exporting inventory, customers, sales, etc... is all effortless and great for analyzing data outside of Shopkeep. The App and web-based back office are constantly being updated and improved. Support staff are very friendly and knowledgeable and have always been great at providing us solutions. For anyone who is looking for a great system for a small retail business that is cost efficient, has great customer support, and is easy to use, look no further... This is the system for you. The only cons to this system is that you can't manage or transfer inventory between stores in the same back office. You will have to switch between stores and manually add/subtract inventory for each store. Another great feature missing is a separation of stock between the storefront and a storage area. These are features probably better suited to a larger retailer who would need a more capable system but features Shopkeep should consider in their development. Overall we are very pleased with the system. You can't go wrong!

Avantages: Ease of Use. This is some of the most intuitive software I've ever used. It literally took me a couple of hours to learn the system inside and out and my staff is able to count on me for answers any time and I have no problem providing them quick solutions.

Inconvénients: I would really like to see a way that we could consolidate store management into a single back office so that we could transfer stock quickly and easily between stores. Also, if there was a way to have a back stock/storefront separation for inventory, it would save us an insane amount of time with our inventory management control.

• Publié le 09/01/2017
Ric R.
  • Publié le 02/07/2019

"Shopkeep helped my entire biz"

Commentaires: Getting rid of the old big register was a plus. Being able to research sales and transactions. The entire OPOS system is great. I track sales on my phone and home computer. Sometimes it's glitchy and crashes. especially after updates but the customer service team is pretty amazing! High Marks for customer service.

Avantages: It's our first POS system so it's basically changed the way we do everything for the better. Sorry I can't compare to other systems. But we love being able to check sales and transactions and other info from our phones, etc. Other plus is time clock & payroll hours. All kinds of greatness in this app.

Inconvénients: I wish there was an easy way to see how many of an item I've sold over a selected period of time. Wish there was a way to sync up with my online store sales and share inventory and track inventory/delete inventory when an online sale takes place. Right now it only deletes inventory when a sale in the actual shop takes place.

• Publié le 02/07/2019
Ariel J.

"Shopkeep"

Avantages: Ease of use. Easy to print UPCs straight from the software. Easy to read the data. I like that Shopkeep processes their own credit cards because then you only have one customer service agent to call when there is an issue.

Inconvénients: Bulk Management is not easy to use because there are many nuances that bring up a lot of issues/errors. It doesn't let you activate inventory counts once they are turned false.

Michael M.
  • Publié le 20/08/2019

"Shopkeep for Small Business"

Avantages: The ShopKeep program is easy to use on an iPad. It is useful in a retail store but with small inventory.

Inconvénients: The interface to set up inventory is time consuming if individual items are not added via a file upload. Even when set up, multiple screens are required to set up brands, sizes, and flavors. Need to use a scanner for easy, fast, and effective pos checkouts.

• Publié le 20/08/2019
Julie T.
  • Publié le 01/03/2019

"Shopkeep continues to Impress..."

Commentaires: Shopkeep is my overall solution for register transactions and my merchant account. I have been extremely satisfied with the overall look, performance, easy of maintaining inventory, reporting and the very competitive merchant services I am receiving. Updates to the system functionality are continually being delivered and provided in the What's New tab... I'm finding treasures there for things I didn't realize I would need, but have made my life so much easier. Check quantity of inventory at the register, bar code scanning for returns was a big one, and I really like the ability to print bar code labels for the quantity needed right from the back office. Overall, I feel I have partnered with the right provider who is progressive in continually developing and delivering the best software solution to their customers, which is the same model I have adapted to continually provide fresh new products for my customers. Thanks, Shopkeep, keep up the great work!

Avantages: I am a retail store and was looking for a register solution which was affordable, scalable, and flexible for my type of business. The overall aspect of this software solution by Shopkeep which I am really impressed; they continue to improve and update the features and functionality. I have really enjoyed the new returns option to tender back to a gift card and the flexibility to add items and variants in the back office quickly and send to the register.

Inconvénients: The only challenged experienced when I started the service was around the delivery of my equipment. The order got a bit stuck in the system and some of the equipment did not arrive on time. Customer Service was extremely helpful, and continued to follow-up with me until resolved. Making a difficult situation easier to get through.

• Publié le 01/03/2019