En savoir plus sur Ticket Tailor

Pas de frais pour vos billets, pas de complications ! Ticket Tailor est une plateforme facile à utiliser qui vous donne le contrôle sur votre billetterie événementielle.

En savoir plus sur Ticket Tailor

The layout is perfect and clear. I would strongly reccommed using this software and would highly reccommend it to other potential users.

Ticket Tailor - Notes

4,9

Ticket Tailor a reçu une note globale de 4,9 étoiles sur 5 d'après 428 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé Ticket Tailor ?

Jason
Jason
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)
Médias de diffusion, 11-50 employés

Best value in event ticketing services

Commentaires : Overall we've used TicketTailor for almost 10 events over the past 2 years and love it. It's the cheapest full-featured ticketing system you'll find, and much easier than hosting your own service to save money.

The best thing about Ticket Tailor is the flat fee pricing model. You can charge as much or as little as you want for tickets, and not worry that they are taking a cut of every ticket sold. Especially for expensive tickets, this amounts to hundreds of dollars in savings.

There are a few use cases that I've come across for which it isn't ideal, but I've contacted the developers and they are very helpful with taking suggestions and offering ideas. I will freely admit that some of my use cases are fairly esoteric, so if you're just doing a fairly normal event you should have no issues.

Alternatives envisagées : Eventbrite

Pourquoi choisir Ticket Tailor : CiviCRM worked fine but it was a lot of effort to keep updated and customized for our needs. We hosted it on our own server.

Logiciel antérieur : CiviCRM

Pourquoi passer à Ticket Tailor : We had fairly expensive events so any service that took a percentage of ticket prices was off the table.

Bob
Director (É.-U.)

Great SaaS box office provider

5,0 il y a 5 mois

Commentaires : Very good. They're a good company that is really responsive to their users.

I do ticketing for my comedy club via Ticket Tailor and have been very happy with it. The lowest fee structure of ANYTHING I've worked with, and very good overall feature set. I highly recommend this one to everyone I know in the industry!

Some things aren't there that other platforms have. Some of the features from Eventbrite for google/facebook pixels make them MUCH easier to configure, but they have simple work arounds in place to still use them.

Alternatives envisagées : Brown Paper Tickets

Pourquoi choisir Ticket Tailor : Price, and the lack of support unless you pay even more.

Logiciel antérieur : Eventbrite

Pourquoi passer à Ticket Tailor : Price, and had used brown paper in the past. Really just looking for something new.

Emma
Head of Community (R.-U.)
Services juridiques, 2-10 employés

Really recommend

Commentaires : Great CX!

Cost effective and easy to use platform. I don't have much experience setting up event registrations so appreciated the step by step check list and quick responses on the chat function. Looks clean and professional and has lots of great features like customised invoicing and email templates.

none that I can think of at this time but this is the first time I'm using so don't have customer feedback yet

Michelle
Event Coordinator (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 11-50 employés

Excellent Price

Commentaires : Overall, for the price it does the function necessary for a lower price that other platforms. If the platform was a little easier to use and easier for customers to find this would be helpful.

As a small business owner, I love the low ticket fees and functionality of being able to sell a ticket online. I've used this software for lots of events.

The ease of use and look of the software is not as nice as their competitors. Ticket tailor does not easily allow customers to find tickets without a direct link. Other platforms allow customers to easily find tickets when searching online.

Alternatives envisagées : Brown Paper Tickets et Eventbrite

Pourquoi passer à Ticket Tailor : Price

Lynda
Owner - coach and therapist (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Ticket tailor helping me to run events easily

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : very positive

It was really easy to understand and start using

I struggled a little in sending out an email with event instructions to everyone who signed up for my event - both those who originally registered and also someone who then joined from my waiting list.

Pourquoi choisir Ticket Tailor : price

Archimedes
Social Director (É.-U.)
Institutions religieuses, 2-10 employés

First time user, very pleased.

5,0 il y a 6 mois

Commentaires : With Ticket Tailor we can now accurately track how many people register for an event, and compare that to how many people actually attend the event. We can now also collect emails efficiently for producing distribution lists of attendees for thank you notes and future marketing of events.

I loved how I can have the flexibility of making the tickets either free or to determine the cost, and to factor in the additional fee for processing through Ticket Tailor.

Not being able to list specific names under one singular party. That made checking people in a little less specific than I would have liked.

Alternatives envisagées : Eventbrite

Pourquoi passer à Ticket Tailor : Slightly cheaper processing fees and the electronic method of checking people in with Tazotix.

Alex
Event Ticket Management (R.-U.)

Event Ticketing

5,0 il y a 2 mois

Commentaires : Very successful ticketing for a charity ball.

Flexible ticket categoriesUser frendly interfaceEasy link to StripeWeekly payouts

no cons yet other than would like to be able to amend one ticket in a whole order to a different ticket category

Michelle
Charity organiser (R.-U.)
Divertissement, Auto-entrepreneur

Great ticketing software highly recommend

Commentaires : Really good experience flexible payments

It's cost effective, easy to use and there's loads of support if you need help

Non. It covers all we need. Sometimes it takes a short time to get used to how it works

Yvette
EVP (É.-U.)
Transport routier/ferroviaire, 51-200 employés

Event Management

5,0 il y a 2 mois Nouveau

Commentaires : This tool was preferred over other competitors that we have tried.

It was a new product but was easy to set-up, use and customer service was very responsive.

When trying to set up ticket bundling, it was a bit confusing

Hannah
Artist (R.-U.)
Art/artisanat, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to use

5,0 le mois dernier Nouveau

Commentaires : Working really well for my needs

Ticket Tailor has helped me to take bookings for my Mindful Art Workshops. Customers find it easy to book and pay. I am given the email address of the customer so that I can send out any further information they might need

I'd like better prices for smaller bundles of tickets.

Dawn
Admin (R.-U.)
Loisirs, voyage et tourisme, 2-10 employés

First time with e-ticketing

Commentaires : For many years we have run Santa events with high quality cardboard tickets sold from our premises or bought through PayPal and posted out. We have also sold tickets on the day. Covid meant none of that was possible and we were very anxious about moving to e-ticketing. From the very start the product was very easy to use and customise and more importantly integrated very well with our website and our customers found it easy to use. The support team have been exceptional - answering queries at all hours when I'd reached a problem. What I love with their support team is that they never say- just click this option as though you were an idiot- they are very friendly always explained or linked to tutorials so you can understand in more detail.

Very easy to set up an event, able to copy event to save time/mistakes. Very easy to customise and make it look like our product, blended perfectly with our website and meant we could add/change/hide events ourselves without paying external company to make changes to our website. Our first event went from an idea to tickets sold within a couple of days and would have been quicker but had to wait for web team to add the ticketing code and our own text/images. Ticket types with loads of options and seemed easy for our customers to use. Price per ticket seemed cheap compared with other names I looked at. Loved the fact we could use our images and text colours to give our branding for events and could even customise order confirmation emails, checkout questions, etc and export all info easily to Excel to analyse in more detail. Many times I thought I'd like to do something then found there was an option already there, e.g. use an access code so someone could add another ticket to their order for a 'sold out' event. The countdown timer for tickets going on sale was brilliant. It meant I could prepare and publish about 70 events and set the go-onsale time to coincide with the scheduled facebook post to announce they are on sale ... now! The new recurring event options will allow us to easily manage ticketing for time slot future events if we can find a way to limit the number of families ordering per time slot rather than number of tickets sold.

We had a probably bespoke requirement to control/count/limit the number of individual orders rather than the number of actual tickets issued. E.g. with Covid needed to limit the number of families who purchased but could have up to 6 people per bubble/family with a mix of adult and child ticket prices. A solution would be to be able to specify a mandatory ticket so they had to buy, say, one visit ticket (which could have been free) per order and then any number of additional tickets. We could schedule when an event was published but couldn't schedule when it went off-sale this needed to be done manually. You could set the ticket to go off-sale but the event still showed as on-sale. Cancelling events - sadly we had to cancel some events due to Covid and this was a manual process of finding and cancelling each ticket then refunding in PayPal. Took about 1.5 mins to do each one and we had nearly 2000 to cancel so took several days hard work of clicking, copy/paste etc. Bulk ticket create - we offered a free upgrade to a different event and about 800 took this option. This involved manually copy/paste to create each new ticket/order as admin can't edit/change the event on a ticket. Again took probably 1.5 days to work through them individually, would have been great to be able to create a batch of tickets from a CSV /Excel data set. Overall the affordable cost and superb look of the product for the customer far outweighs any system admin niggles and support team were awesome!

Founder (R.-U.)

Moving from Eventbrite to Ticket Tailer was the best thing we did

Commentaires : We had real world and online events and lots of then. TT was so much easier and faster thna EB and way cheaper.

We had challenges with Eventbrite at the strat of the pandemic and needed a new solution fast. I checked all the platforms out and ended up choosing Ticket Tailor. Short learning curve but easier, faster and slicker by far than eventbrite. No not as many features, but the features that are needed ar all there. Cost wise its WAY cheaper too. The whole team loves it now where EB was always a chore.

All my issues get addressed in a Zoom call with the team! Yes I can actuaklly talk to humans who make the product. That alone is a gamchanger.

valerie
Head of Fundraising & Comms (R.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Ticket Tailor

Commentaires : We have been using Ticket tailor for several years and found it to effectively meet our needs as we can increase or decrease the amount of events we are paying for, it is easy to change your payment plan. There is also the option to resend tickets, cancel orders etc.

Straight forward to use and good reporting options. Allows you to set the transaction fee and ticket price. Not extortionate for the vendor.

The buytickets. link wording isn't always appropriate as we offer free events, although there is a join the guestlist option this isn't on the main link.

Matthew
Founder (R.-U.)
Événementiel, 2-10 employés

This a great system if you want basic ticket sales for smaller events

4,0 il y a 8 mois

Commentaires : I have enjoyed working with the Ticket Tailor system. The team are all very professional, knowledgable and diligent. The system itself has been rock solid reliable and has never failed to deliver. If the system allowed us to grow the way we need to I doubt we would ever change.

The number one thing I like about Ticket Tailor is the support staff. They havent always had an answer that was what I wanted to hear but they have been there pretty much 24/7 and have always given 100% effort to help me out. I am a very demanding customer and I can be difficult when I need something in a rush and Ticket Tailor never let me down.

This is very personal to me because I run a company that works in a slightly odd way to the regular Ticket Tailor customer. For me the system is a little inflexible, slightly light on features and the reporting system is just lacking a few finer details. Please dont let that put you off unless you are, like us, trying to offer ticketing services on behalf of events. The lack of options regarding payment APIs is also an issue. Stripe, Stripe or Stripe.

Matthew
Development Coordinator (É.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 11-50 employés

Tailored to me

Just how fluid it all is. Easy to use and love the options to customize.

I don't necessarily have anything I dislike. The only thing is maybe not being able to upgrade to a different ticket purchase after already making a purchase. ie.. customer buys a general admission ticket and now wants a VIP ticket. I haven't been able to find away to upgrade unless cancelling an order.

Natalie
Authenticity & Empowerment Facilitator (R.-U.)
Santé, bien-être et fitness, Auto-entrepreneur

Very good up & coming ticketing platform

Commentaires : Very responsive to emails and questions.

Almost all the features of industry-leader Eventbrite but about half the price

If you use Stripe for payments (which is the cheapest option), all events have to pay out to one bank account, which can be annoying if you run multiple events with different people. Also it doesn't have a mailing list like Eventbrite to promote your events, but otherwise very good.

Alternatives envisagées : Brown Paper Tickets

Pourquoi choisir Ticket Tailor : Price

Pourquoi passer à Ticket Tailor : Cheaper

Viral
Mr (R.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

simple intuitive and easy to manage

the dashboard give you all the information you need in one place! creating and maintaining the events is easy, the features to generate operator tickets, reissuing, cancelling, voiding , refunding tickets is a breeze. very good plans available for all size of events

honestly nothing to dislike, the one thing i would like improved (selfishly) is that if for a plan we have the ability to create 5 events when at the event itself if we have to scan tickets for multiple events we need to switch between events and it causes some issues with queuing. if we can merge the number of tickets allowed under 5 events into 1 event it might be better suited.

Library Hub Manager (R.-U.)
Gestion d'organisme à but non lucratif, 2-10 employés

Ticket Tailor

Commentaires : Very good- it has helped us immensely when running and managing events.

Very good functions and features including good order management and easy to embed on other sites.

It would be really helpful to be able to move orders between events more easily.

Faye
Faye
Owner (Allemagne)
Vins et spiritueux, Auto-entrepreneur

Fantastic Ticketing platform

Commentaires : Very positive. Credit to them also for making tickets for online events free for many months this year.

I love the ease of use with this platform. Very easy to set up and integrate

I've had some problems with payment issues on my CC due to Stripe where a debit of 2 cents is left and then my account has been blocked because that amount couldn't be taken off my card but they have been quickly resolved by customer service.

Ali
Operational Manager (É.-U.)
Gestion de l'enseignement, 2-10 employés

Best third party Ticketing App

Ticket Tailor is wonderful as it allows you to create a fully customizable form with ease. They also allow you to easily share the form in the best way for you. For me this works as a widget I can easily upload to my website. I can customize the widget and trust that it will work for my customers. From selecting the tickets to checkout I can trust customers have a professional and seamless process.

Ticket Tailor can do a better job at its paper attendee registration. Currently they focus on the QR system which works well but in events where paper is what is available they need to make that list more clear. The current attendee download option provides buyer details only while attendee details are not present. For that you would need to custom download a the order list for the events which is complicated and out of the way.

Alex
Events Officer (R.-U.)

Great easy service

We've used Ticket Tailor for a few years now for selling tickets for events; the platform is really easy to operate, you can add multiple events on different cost plans and it's very easy to add the details of the event, capacity levels, pricing and lots of information to make it easy to track sales levels as well as creating an easy sales experience for your customers. You have options to add on small charges to tickets to recoup cost of using the platform and we've always found it works out cheaper than using other ticket platforms who take a percentage of each ticket sale. Easy, great service and will continue to use.

Check-in app was a little difficult to set up as the app you need to connect had changed and this information hadn't been updated on the website, so we got it working in the end a little too late to use for our last event but will use this year.

Barbara
Manager (Canada)
Divertissement, 11-50 employés

The BEST Ticket Software out there!

We have been using this software for a couple of years now and we appreciate it's ease of use and does absolutely everything we need it to. For us, the best part is the flexibility of using it only when our events happen. We set up events a few times a year and after each event is over we are able to turn it off temporarily and turn it back on when we need it again. You do not have to pay for what you don't use. All our administrators appreciate its ease of use, the ticket users appreciate that it is mobile friendly. We love Ticket Tailor!

We have not experienced anything we do not like about this software at this point in time.

Carl
Manager (É.-U.)
Divertissement, 2-10 employés

Ticket Tailor works for us.

Commentaires : Pleasant, we've stuck with it and have not had a reason to change.

Great price point, easy to use. Painless to upgrade, turn on or off, and utilize. Easy to edit, friendly interface.

Insertion onto our website was not useful. So we have to send to a direct link for online purchase. Accounting on the back end is slightly unclear relative to fees. But that's extremely minor.

Grant
Director (R.-U.)
Design, 2-10 employés

Making tickets easy

Commentaires : We use this on several of our websites for selling tickets to festivals and concerts. Always works well and the backend is great for management of the sales and events.

I really like the fact that I can dip in and out of this for them times I need it.

Nothing major really. Costs went up a bit a while ago, but still great value.

Alternatives envisagées : Eventbrite

Pourquoi passer à Ticket Tailor : Just seemed to offer more for the price.

Nicole
Event organiser (R.-U.)
Collecte de fonds, Auto-entrepreneur

Easy to use and amazing customer service

5,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Extremely positive

Everything really easy to use and makes ticket entry a breeze

To put more information on the holding page before people buy the tickets