En savoir plus sur ERA EH&S Software

Le logiciel ERA automatise les tâches de reporting sur l'air, l'eau, les déchets, les gaz à effet de serre, la gestion des produits chimiques et les émissions avec une BPM (Business Process Management) dynamique.

En savoir plus sur ERA EH&S Software

Non disponible

Non disponible

ERA EH&S Software - Notes

4,9

ERA EH&S Software a reçu une note globale de 4.8 étoiles sur 5 d'après 10 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Produits similaires à ERA EH&S Software

Note du produit

Note du produit

Utilisation

Classer par

Avez-vous déjà utilisé ERA EH&S Software ?

Cindy S.
EHS Coordinator (É.-U.)
Biens de consommation, 201-500 employés

ERA program performance

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : The software design is user friendly and has a good support system to follow. The individual attention to capture all detailed information has made our reporting easier. The programming assistance and adaptability to make changes in the system makes the software a positive for

Like the one on one assistance that is available if and when any issues occur.

MSDS layout made easier-

Barry B.
VP & Director of Environmental Compliance (É.-U.)

ERA Environmental Management Software Review

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : My company has used this software for 21 years in a furniture manufacturing environment, even before it was made web-based. ERA designed reports specific to our needs as an industry and have added to and updated those reports as environmental laws and our needs have changed. Our finishing material suppliers submit their information directly to ERA, which makes our record-keeping much easier. It has always been easy for me to get technical support, right up to the top of ERA if needed. I am very pleased with our relationship with ERA.

Tour Guide (É.-U.)
Produits alimentaires, 201-500 employés

One application for all your compliance needs.

4 il y a 4 ans

Ready to use generated reports are great for regulatory requirements for pollutant monitoring, allows for quick download and tracking.

The software does require some learning and testing, but the time spent learning and understanding how it works is well worth it.

Sean M.
Environmental Engineer (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Toyota Motor Manufacturing Mississippi, Inc.

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I have used the database for approximately 6 years now. With anything new, it takes time to understand how the system works. ERA Staff took the time to educate/train and work with our staff to develop a database that works and functions like no other system I have used before. I have been in the Environmental field for 20+years and this is the system/software to manage environmental records/data!

Gail B.
EHS Manager (É.-U.)

ERA Software ROCKS - helps save time

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : I had reviewed ERA programs years ago and loved what I saw. When I started my current position they already had the programs in place. Its a HUGE life saver for me. I'm able to get a lot of regulatory reports done in hours vs weeks. Specifically TRI, Tire II and various emissions reports/ inventories. I'm now working on adding additional modules for safety and other reports.

Phil S.
É.-U.

ERA Environmental - EHS Modules' Criticality

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Since implementing the first 3 modules in 2008, the system has proven its efficiency, accuracy, and overall performance. Our business unit executives regularly express their confidence in their compliance systems.

Luke C.
É.-U.

Good Environmental Foundation Software

4 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : The ERA software provides a great foundation for environmental reporting. We are in the beginning of our implementation process and the ERA team has been exceptional! I recommend the team and software

Ron D.
Project Manager (É.-U.)
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Environmental software that you can't live without!

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : Acquired the ERA software at a very good time for our plant. We were in construction and ramping up the new facility, while at the same time, ERA was ramping up the software for us to use.

Bob W.
Regional EHS Manager (É.-U.)

JBPCO Review

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : We have used this system for over 8 years. The Compliance Module has helped keep us from having compliance issues and helped during transitions between people.

Howard C.
Environmental Health and Safety Manager (Canada)

ERA Review

5 il y a 5 ans

Commentaires : ERA has been a wonderful company to work with. They have satisfied all of our environmental needs in every aspect and we are thrilled to be a partner with ERA.