France Produit local

Avis clients sur FieldEdge

4,2 (290) Écrivez votre avis ! France Produit local

En savoir plus sur FieldEdge

Le logiciel idéal pour gérer l'ensemble de votre entreprise : FieldEdge vous aide à gagner du temps et à gagner plus d'argent !

En savoir plus sur FieldEdge

As a user who started at my company after FieldEdge was already in place, I can honestly say that FieldEdge was very easy to learn. It is user friendly and the basics can be picked up very quickly.

Even my bookkeeper had problems with data coming over into Quickbooks.

FieldEdge - Notes

4,0
4,0

FieldEdge a reçu une note globale de 4,2 étoiles sur 5 d'après 290 avis d'utilisateurs publiés sur Capterra.

Avez-vous déjà utilisé FieldEdge ?

Dan
owner (É.-U.)

Alternatives envisagées :

Helps manage, organize, and grow your service business.

Commentaires : I am extremely thankful for the support team at FieldEdge. They are knowledgeable, helpful, and know their application well. Although implementation took some time and we still are improving our data set, we are glad that we selected to use FieldEdge as our SMS (Service Management Software). It truly brought our company from where we were to the next level. We are now a more consistent, more efficient, and more profitable company. If you do select FieldEdge to help your company, my one piece of sage advice is to spend time building out your pricebook for your Field Service Technicians. Adding photos, detailed descriptions, and the like will help them select the right part for the job and help you make sure you are billing the customer for the right part,.....etc.... etc....

FieldEdge has been instrumental in helping our business automate so many of the daily tasks of operating our service business. From tracking how marketing works, setting up new service calls through our dispatcher, informing our techs where and when they need to be at jobs, invoicing, quoting, historical work completed, and even uploading photos. By in large, FieldEdge has the service process covered and help companies that use it, become better at communicating with customers, employees, and management. I have been impressed with most every feature that they offer. The one feature which I think has helped us grow the most is the use of packages. A package is a grouping of items that are typically sold together. These packages have the individual items used to create the package as invisible to the consumer and a blank freeform data field to explain what the package is. The use of packages has grown our average sales ticket and improved the efficiency of our technicians. Customer love that they get detailed written invoices and quotes promptly emailed to them. Dispatchers love see where the techs are in the day so they can squeeze in an extra service call or two. From an owner and management side of things, I sincerely appreciate how this tool helps customer, dispatcher(s), field service technicians, and our management to all work together.

Can't really think of any major cons. There are some "Wish-List" items which I have for fine tuning the software, but they are minor disadvantages. One such example is the history of customer interactions. It is visible on the mobile application, but it isn't easily viewed. For example, it may say that we had an invoices in May 2016, September 2017, February 2019, and July 2020. To find if a customer purchased a widget from us, we have to review each invoice to "hunt" for the widget and when or if it was sold by us.

il y a 2 ans

Hi Dan - WOW! Thank you so much for this thorough and glowing review! We love hearing how FieldEdge helps businesses like yours grow. We work hard to meet expectations, and we're so glad to learn that we hit the mark for you. Our teams will be so happy to hear the feedback you've shared. Thanks again!

Irene
General Manager (É.-U.)

Highly customizable - Field Edge, hands down, is the best out there

5,0 il y a 10 mois

Commentaires : Excellent. I could not ask for better customer service. Specifically, [SENSITIVE CONTENT]
our Customer Success Manager, has been great to work with. He responds quickly, is very hands on, and is overly dedicated to our team.

The customization capabilities , the program being web-based, simple to use, and works full circle for every user, regardless of role, and for each division

It would be useful if the reports could be generated in all formats

Nova
Office Manager ()

Not Worth the Money-Spend Extra for Something BETTER

Commentaires : I'm not entirely sure who recommended this software to our company President, but I feel they were either paid to promote it or they had not actually used the software themselves. I honestly do not have much good to say about this product. The pros to it are not enough to keep this around, but this decision is not up to me. If it were, I would not have bought this in the first place. PROS:
*Dispatch/Scheduling option
*Tech Support is very responsive
The dispatching and scheduling option is pretty handy. While trying to set up the loo of the dispatch board is not readily obvious, once you figure it out (not help to the "manual"), it's not too bad. There is room for improvement on that side of things, but as it stands, it's good enough to be a pro. Tech support is very responsive, however, to get quality response, I'd definitely call them on the phone rather than contacting them through the internet. CONS:
*Not user intuitive
*No real user manual; Manual they provide is vague
*Webinars are minorly helpful
*Bugs in the software that hinder simple tasks
*Help Topics are below average-topics do not accurately address issues
*Does not keep accurate records of invoice history, dispatch history
If you are not comfortable around computers and various software, I strongly urge you to go somewhere else. If you are used to picking apart deficiencies in computer software or are comfortable enough to figure out how to work software on your own without a manual, knock yourself out. While ESC will make your job more interesting (and by interesting, I mean figuring out a puzzle that does not make much sense. Oh and colorful word creation as you bang your head against the desk when simple things aren't working), I wouldn't call it a time-saving product. Seriously, if this is bought up because of its low price, rest assured you will spend a great deal more in administrative hours as you figure ways around the bugs in the software. Don't be a cheap bum-spend the extra coin for something that went through all the processes of software development: analysis, design, development and testing.

Réponse de l'équipe de dESCO

il y a 9 ans

Thank you for your feedback. With a 97% satisfaction rate among 46,000 users, it's upsetting to hear about an unhappy customer. We aim to produce both user-friendly & comprehensive products addressing the needs of service companies. Are there things we can do to improve the experience? Absolutely! We continue to work closely with our customers, prospects & industry groups to identify areas to improve-resulting in regular major & minor software updates. After reviewing your account, I see you're not currently on an ESC support plan for free software updates & unlimited access to our support team. You may not be using the most current version & not taking advantage of the latest enhancements, corrections & features. We do take pride in providing cost-effective solutions with the best possible support-including an embedded user guide, online self-help, exert support staff, events, training options & more. Our goal remains to help users maximize software investments & business efficiency.

Jacki
Director of Operations (É.-U.)

We find FieldEdge Essential to Operate our business efficiently

5,0 il y a 4 mois

We like the ease of using the software. New software upgrades seem very seamless. The Online Support is PHENOMENAL!!!! Support is ALWAYS friendly, attentive, patient, thorough, and FAST!!! They sitkc with me and follow-thru until my issue is resolved or questions answered.

I used to be able to manage the desktop software from my phone just by logging into my office account. It doesn't work anymore. I KNOW it was likely not designed that way, but it was EXTREMELY helpful when I was outside the office to hop in and do most anything I needed to!!!!! PLEASE correct it :)

Réponse de l'équipe de Xplor Technologies - FieldEdge

il y a 4 mois

Hi Jacki! Thank you for the wonderful testimonial! We are so glad that you are enjoying FieldEdge! We will share your feedback with our team. Please do not hesitate to connect with us if you need anything. We're here to help!

Devon
Chief Operating Officer (É.-U.)
Eau/gaz/électricité, 51-200 employés

Great Customer Service

This product did not answer all of our answers, but FieldEdge was always willing to help! They made sure our needs and concerns were their needs and concerns. Their customer service is excellent!

They are continually adding features so many features we needed at the beginning they did not have. They now do!

Haley
Construction, 2-10 employés

Alternatives envisagées :

Great software for a smaller company & cost effective

Commentaires : Overall, it is a good system for the price. It gets the job done, syncs with quickbooks online, and is rather user friendly.

I like the amount of options the overall program offers; such as tracking call sources, maintenance agreement tracking, installation/equipment tracking, general layout of the software itself.

Some cons for me would be the lack of in depth or interactive reporting; I would like to see them roll out the option to pull custom report vs the built in ones. We have encountered multiple issues with "downtime" when the FieldEdge system gets interrupted & the office and technicians cannot login, this causes many issues and is very inconvenient. They do actively try to get it resolved, but when you're in our industry any downtime can cause major disruptions. I would like to see more options for the communication templates as well - such as being able to send appointment booking confirmation & reminders (as well as more interactive edits with the emails i.e. being able to decide when to send the appointment reminder rather than it just being a day before reminder.)

il y a 3 ans

Hi Haley - A member of the Customer Success team will be in touch regarding your requests. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback on FieldEdge!

Construction, 2-10 employés

FieldEdge great for small to medium sized companies

Commentaires : Fieldedge helped streamline our company and operations substantially from our paper invoice and reporting previously. The basic functions were easy enough to train someone on in a day. Some of the more integral functions were a bit confusing and required technical help. The technical help for fieldedge is outstanding.

Ease of learning curve on basic functions was very manageable scheduling is straightforward and can be accomplished with a few simple clicks researching a customers history is an integrated tool and very easy to navigate

Overall the software seems a bit dated some features and functions many new estimating/scheduling software packages are implementing are not included such as text notifications for customers.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you for providing your feedback, we always appreciate our customers letting us know how we can further help them! If you contact your Customer Success Manager they will be more than happy help you troubleshoot this issue.

Erin
Director of Business Operations (É.-U.)

FieldEdge transformed our business

Commentaires : Since day 1, working with FieldEdge has been a delight. Every person we have encountered has been positive, knowledgable and helpful.

The ability to manage the entire customer experience from lead to invoice all the way into quickbooks has streamlined our workflow and allowed us to take on significantly more work. Our success manager and the tech support teams are phenomenal.

The software is still lacking some features to be able to manage larger more complex quotes and project management.

il y a 3 ans

Thank you so much for your kind words, Erin. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your FieldEdge experience with us.

Parts, Products, & Services Manager (É.-U.)
Équipements publics, 11-50 employés

Wonderful Software!

Commentaires : We have become more more efficient using this software. The people at FieldEdge are incredible and very, very helpful.

Ease of use, tracking ability, reporting, integration with Quickbooks

Connector between FieldEdge and Quickbooks

il y a 3 ans

David - We love hearing that FieldEdge helps you become more efficient! Thanks so much for taking the time to share your feedback on our product and teams.

Lee Ann
CEO (É.-U.)
Génie mécanique ou industriel, 11-50 employés

Great HVAC Software

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : Billing time has been cut in half / Technicians paperwork has been cut by 80% no need to type a book out just to send an invoice / Being able to do a quote and then it turn into a job once accepted cuts out double work

Mobile App we needed our guys out in the field to be able to access information on their phones

Not being able to put pictures on the proposal when the demos show proposals with pictures

Bruce Jr
General Manager ()
Temps d'utilisation du logiciel : Non fourni

Great All Round Dispatching Program.

Commentaires : Overall this is a great program that really helps manage time and perform a good assessment on how to serve the client. It holds a lot of info and is a great time saver. There is some time to learn up on the system, but as you use it you see the reasoning and it all fits together. The other good thing I like about this program is the great support and friendly staff. They always answer even the smallest question I have and take the time to help me understand the answer and walk me through it. I am not too savy a computer guy so support to talk to a real person is a must for me. Also these guys listen to our real life experiences out here. They take into account our suggestions with each new update or version. This is important because our environment changes all the time and there is always a newer way to do somehting. This is a good all round product and I highly recommend it.

Cons... ( Did not have enough room in the Con Section) (See Iver all Recommendation for Pros) As a dispatching program it would be nice to have a fleet management system. A log to keep track of VIN #, When Tabs are due, Maintenance is due, Truck #, Driver during periods of time, Repair and service Types and dates, ect... Since there are so many tax variations within the service are we dispatch to it would be helpful that the tax % would print on the dispatch and visble on the dispatch screen. We spend the time inputing the tax codes in the system and then applying it to each dispatch, this would be a good field to add.

Cons Continued... Reports are good, but I have noticed that we enter a lot of information on jobs that we cannot sort reports on. For example: When we breakdown an invoice into ESC we enter the resale of: Labor, Subcontractors, Material, Equipment Fee, Permits, Trip Charge, Rentals, and probly a few other catagories depending on the job.... But the report I would love to run, but can't is... Each technician's production by department in: *Labor *Rentals *Material *Sub Contractors *Equipment Fee *Trip Charges * And so on Also, the paging system is nice... unless you have to page a group of people. It would be great to be able to send a page to just my plumbers with one button or just my HVAC techs or just ....

Beth
Accounts Receivable/Marketing (É.-U.)
Source : SoftwareAdvice

Best decision we made 2 years ago!

Commentaires : We were using a very old software program with a lot of manual entry. We have been able to manage our technicians much more efficiently. Invoicing is streamlined. A lot of statistics we used to guess about are now tracked with FieldEdge-which is so important for growth! We are able to see what advertising truly works and what is ultimately a waste of money and effort! I looked into a lot of programs and have to say there isn't anything I regret about our decision! And the icing on the cake is the customer service. Hands down best of any of the many companies I deal with on a daily basis. Responsive and thorough. They have also integrated with other platforms which is great for having everything in one place. Can't wait to see what they have in store next!

Ease of use. Reliability. Ability to customize like no other software out there. Consistently listening to their customers recommendations and updating. Best value for price!

If you can call it a con? We are busier than ever as it has streamlined so many ways we operated that we are able to mange our technicians much more efficiently!

il y a 4 ans

Our teams love to hear feedback like this, Beth! Thanks so much for sharing. We are lucky to have customers like you!

Christina
Sécurité et enquêtes, 2-10 employés

Great Customer Service

Commentaires : I heard about FieldEdge from a fellow locksmith. Based off of his recommendation along with another locksmith, we decided to jump in and try it. It's a process (as with any large install) to get everything set up, but I have to say that the customer support has been excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] responds to any questions I may have immediately with often a follow up to make sure things are running smoothly. I have also used their online chat service for small questions with great results. Even small companies could benefit from a dispatching software like FieldEdge. As a business owner, there is piece of mind knowing that ALL of your jobs are getting billed properly. FE is pretty robust and can pretty much do anything you want it to do, but we primarily just use it for dispatching and billing.

Really great customer service. Knowing that all jobs have been properly billed. Not having to hand enter hand written invoices any longer. Techs are able to type in notes on a job that we can go back and quickly read. Dispatch can easily find customer history.

You can't quickly add a sales tax rate. It's a process that you have to do from QuickBooks. You can't easily add notes onto the invoice from F/E. My work around is to finalize and save to QBs then add any notes.

Service Manager (É.-U.)

Price Keeps Climbing

4,0 l’année dernière

The software works without too many issues

The pricing has increased by almost 25% this year alone. In order to use the mobile function you will have to pay a yearly support fee plus a per user fee. If you take issue with it they will have the sales group call and talk in circles with no real answer to justify the increase. Also they changed their accounting software at the end of 2020, messed up the billing for almost 5 months, and then turned us off on a Friday afternoon at 4:30 pm with no way to get the mobile side back until the following week. They never replied when we sent in for tech support. They then tried to blame us for it and were extremely rude about the whole thing, covering their rear rather than fixing it and moving on. The software is great, their office support is horrible to deal with, If we treated our customers they way they do we would be thrown off the job.

Dustin
Supervisor (É.-U.)
Élevage, 51-200 employés

Top notch customer service behind a good product

Commentaires : Being in the service industry we understand the importance of customer service, these guys are second to none in this category and it's what really makes them shine.

The ability to organized customer data in fine detail.

Mobil side has a few bugs from time to time but never had an issue the FE staff wasn't willing to help with/resolve in a more than timely manor.

Rob
Owner/Operator (É.-U.)
Services aux consommateurs, 2-10 employés

User for almost 2 years now.

Commentaires : FieldEdge easily pays for itself. I have gone completely paperless. Everything is easier, faster, and safer about it.

I like that it is cloud based, easy to use and updated with new features almost monthly. It has a modern look and feel compared to many other service softwares I have tried out and looked in to. I like the mobile app features and ease of use. I like that it seamlessly syncs to Quickbooks. Desco knows service software.

Little things here and there that need to be changed to make working in the software easier and that make more sense. They have an "Ideas" portal that you can make suggestions for changes to the software but out of 3 that I have suggested not one has been adapted.

il y a 4 ans

Rob, thanks so much for your positive feedback! It's great hearing that you enjoy the regular updates and the overall look and feel of FieldEdge, paired with how it's been such an asset to your business. We are so appreciative to have customers like you!

Angie
SERVICE DISPATCHER (É.-U.)
Construction, 11-50 employés

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is the best!

4,0 l’année dernière

Commentaires : I think over all this program/ software is good it is not the greatest one out there yet [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is fantastic, we appreciate all she does!

I have been using this for almost 2 years now at my company and there are somethings that it would do to make it better. The thing that I like the most is the fact that it remains me to call the customer when their maintenance is due.

I think the system could be better by creating a Mach maintenance (QUOTE) plan to send to the customers to show them what will be their plan with pricing and have them electronically sign the agreement with accept or decline option, as well as the system take off the % off the plan when scheduled.

Jaime
Customer service supervisor (É.-U.)
, 11-50 employés

Adrian exceeded my expectations with his customer service and willingness to help me with my updates

The customer service that ESC tech support showed me way exceeded my expectations. Adrian specifically, was such a great help. He came in after hours and even gave me his personal cell number in case I had questions while I updated each workstation individually. I am not a computer savvy person and he made it easy to understand and even fun while we were getting everything updated. I work for a heat and air company in Oklahoma and I would recommend Adrien or any of the staff at ESC to any company. Keep up the great work!!!!!!

The only con to the program was in the old version that we had as far as running reports. This is why we did the updates.

Marty
, 2-10 employés

The personal service is what makes this product!

Commentaires : Customer and equipment tracking. Repair history. Dispatch scheduling. Service Agreements.

The ability to have all the information concerning the customer at your fingertips is priceless. This allows us to serve them better.

Service agreements are a struggle for me. This is probably due to the fact that I've not been exposed to this portion of program as much as others.

il y a 5 ans

Really appreciate the incredibly positive feedback!! Don't hesitate to reach out to the team for training on service agreements. Maybe start with a webinar about increasing renewal revenue by visiting our help center and searching "Watch the money grow!". Otherwise simply reply via email and we'll gladly lend a hand! Thanks again for the 10/10!!

Jeannie
A/R Bookkeeper / Office Manager (É.-U.)

ESC Review

Commentaires : Our company used DESCO prior to the conversion to ESC. The conversion was quite a change for the people who were used to using the DOS version. We have been with DESCO since 1992. The folks in the IT Department at DESCO were key in seeing that the conversion went smoothly and our customer base, accounting and payroll were not affected by the upgrade. They walked us through each step and we have been using ESC with no difficulty since. I am constantly learning something new that this system will do.
The effortlessness in scheduling customers and assigning technicians to service calls is astounding. The Electronic Dispatch Board (EDB) makes seeing how your day is scheduled in advance, trouble-free almost with just a glance you can see what time slots are available for scheduling.
The accounting is straightforward. Keeping track of inventory costs on jobs is made much simpler. Having the ability to email customer invoices and statements is uncomplicated and saves a lot on postage. I like that ESC gave the individual company the ability to design their own invoices and make them more personal.
Payroll was a little work to set up and learn to use. However, once all the information was put into the system, producing payroll is simple, right down to keeping track of company payroll expenses and generating W2s. Our company just started doing Direct Deposit for our employees two weeks ago, given that ESC has a section in Payroll for Direct Deposit, the ease of making those deposits is made even greater.
I would highly recommend ESC. This software was written to accommodate everything you would need to support and run a service based industry. Also, the support offered by DESCO is amazing, they respond to your need for help in a timely manner, they are always professional and friendly, never make you feel dim and will stay with you until your problem is fixed. I am a fan!

Darla
Office Manager (É.-U.)

We have utilized the ESC program for many years, and their customer support has always been great!

The program does just what we need. Any time I have had a problem, if it's minor, I chat online with them. I love the ability to do this because it's immediate and I don't have to wait for a call back! If it requires a phone call, they follow through with it and have always solved my problem timely.

The mobile laptop version our Service Manager tried to use was not good at all. But the version for tablets works very well! All our techs and the Service Manager can access our whole database from the field, which is extremely handy, especially at night and on weekends.

Cathy

Highly Recommend

We are a family owned plumbing company and we have been utilizing FieldEdge for over a year now. Dispatching and mobile applications are easy and effective. Payment processing and call monitoring integration are extremly useful. The FE support team has been wonderful in helping us get the most use out of FE for our specific needs. Tech support is very responsive and knowledgable. We would highly recommend FieldEdge.

There are many features so it can be slightly overwhelming at first to decide what to use. However, the FE team is great about assisting with figuring out what is the best way to utilize the program for your company.

Pam
Office Admin (É.-U.)

GOOD SOFTWARE

Commentaires : Very good customer service. Easy to learn the way software works. Easy to make most changes.

Ability to track customer agreements. Software integrations with QuickBooks and ArgoTrak (GPS).

Service interruptions and software maintenance are common.

il y a 4 ans

We are so happy to hear this great feedback, Pam! Our teams run routine maintenance to help FieldEdge operate as smoothly as possible, and to regularly be able to introduce new and exciting features which will help enhance the overall user experience. We do our best to run these updates later in the evenings, to provide as minimal disruption to businesses as possible. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us and for being a valued FieldEdge customer!

Stephanie
, 11-50 employés

Overall, I think it is awesome. Has a few quirks however and tends to shut down on me.

I can manage payroll, inventory, customers, agreements, reports, everything from one place efficiently.

Shuts down on me when I work too quickly. Deleting a technician from a dispatch and saving too fast results in the program quitting. (It doesn't like quick key strokes.)

il y a 5 ans

Hello Stephanie, "Awesome" sounds great! Thanks so much for your positive feedback. That said, it appears that you are a "fast mover" and have had some strange product behavior. Please reply via email as I am interested in seeing how we can improve your experience.

Nicki
Équipements publics, 11-50 employés

awesome software and customer service

5,0 l’année dernière

We really enjoy using Fieldedge. The software is easy to use and has so many features. Their customer service is top notch. They answer immediately and solve any issues within the hour. We have used another program that it would take over a week to hear back. Love everything about Fieldedge.

I wish Fieldedge had a phone integration for our techs to call out but they are working on that.